Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Fink

Be A Man Maliki

Rate this topic

Stop the Sheep mentality!! The arab league under pressure from Saudia have now canceled the arab summit in Baghdad because you supported the Bahraini people, an Iraqi commercial ship has been attacked in Bahrain by security forces.

Here's how to be a man :

1. Drop out of the Arab League

2. Sign a massive military cooperation agreement with Iran,Turkey,Syria

3. Give the Saudis a week to withdrawl from Bahrain or Iraq escalates the matter.

What are they going to do? Stop selling you oreos? these clowns are weaker than a paper tiger.

Stop the Sheep mentality!! The arab league under pressure from Saudia have now canceled the arab summit in Baghdad because you supported the Bahraini people, an Iraqi commercial ship has been attacked in Bahrain by security forces.

Here's how to be a man :

3. Give the Saudis a week to withdrawl from Bahrain or Iraq escalates the matter.

What are they going to do? Stop selling you oreos? these clowns are weaker than a paper tiger.

hmm , hard to wait for anything really from the Maliki : droping out from Arab leagu? i thought that was their next step if the summit was cancelled

hmm signing a massive military cooperation with who? what ? huh ? the whole brutality in Bahrain is about the bloody American miitary base ,only one and ye want the US to give up the whole of Iraq ? very high unlikly unless iraq turned to be another Bahrain ,erm that is to continoue the way it had been for ten years only a bit more brutal

about 3 , i dont think Iraqis are that strong nor they are willing to go that strong , most of them had been under control !

Here's how to be a man :

(salam)

Though i admire your enthusiasm, international politics can not be conducted over night, each one of those steps will require weeks ( number 2 requires years) of thinking and planning.

Aside from anything else, I am not sure where you get the idea that Iran, Turkey and Syria would all be happy to jump on this bandwagon and work together. Syria is a little busy at home and I frankly have no idea why you think Turkey is willing to go to war, sacrifice its NATO membership, ties to the EU and US and join up with Iran just because Baghdad asks nicely.

You bring up an intresting point about NATO, I think we could see erdogan stay in office if they change to a presidential system. If he becomes the president, Turkey leaving NATO and joining a smaller alliance is plausible imo. Now I know it sounds far fetched but the last years have witnessed a turkey that is moving closer to the "muslim" world for lack of a better word.

In anycase , I think close relations with baghdad is top priority for Iran. Iraq is in the heart of ME, borders not only arab states but turkey as well, and has a massive population of shias. It is a pivotal point from which Iran can undermine their foes.

Syria would also benefit from a relationship with baghdad in the form of political support and trade. The shias in Iraq would not want anything that a resembles pro- Saudi regime in Damascus. You stick with the devil you know.

Edited by Fink

You bring up an intresting point about NATO, I think we could see erdogan stay in office if they change to a presidential system. If he becomes the president, Turkey leaving NATO and joining a smaller alliance is plausible imo. Now I know it sounds far fetched but the last years have witnessed a turkey that is moving closer to the "muslim" world for lack of a better word.

In anycase , I think close relations with baghdad is top priority for Iran. Iraq is in the heart of ME, borders not only arab states but turkey as well, and has a massive population of shias. It is a pivotal point from which Iran can undermine their foes.

Syria would also benefit from a relationship with baghdad in the form of political support and trade. The shias in Iraq would not want anything that a resembles pro- Saudi regime in Damascus. You stick with the devil you know.

Hm. It is true Turkey has been moving away from Europe and toward the Arab and Central Asian states. Actually giving NATO the middle finger and joining with Iran would be a pretty huge step though, and not one that I can imagine happening soon. Still, if you are talking about a time scale of few decades anything can happen. 25 years ago anyone saying the USSR only had a few more years to live would have been considered insane.

In any case it will never happen in time to affect current events in Bahrain. Iran and Syria would indeed benefit greatly from bringing Iraq into their alliance, though that will not happen if the US government can in any way prevent it. Whether it can or not remains to be seen.

Here's how to be a man :

There is no point for Iraq to stay with AL when there is no benefit to it and harms are much more. What this AL ever did good in its 70 years of history? Did it stop any war in Arab countries? Did it help poverty? It says over a billion it requires yearly to run, what does it do? Am I missing something here? Did AL ever could or was able to make any difference in these dictatorial regimes? Did it ever help Palestine and Lebanon for years under occupation?

Iraq could do all those to help Bahrain, but those are just side-actions.

But, anyhow, Iraq can greatly help Bahrain. It is easy and not complicated. It holds one of the most important tool in the region at the moment. AMERICAN FORCES must leave by the end of 2011. If Americans ask any kinds of extension, Iraqis should present the Bahraini case besides other demands they may have. If American forces leave and Maliki for real wants them to leave, then STILL American wants to have a friendly relation and position its interests in a very important country in the ME, in Iraq. Then, again Iraqi leaders should always bring the issue of Bahrain and base it as one of their main conditions to allow American to have ties and accept their interests in the country.

A free and independent Bahrain will help Iraq more than any other country.

He'll be out of office overnight and assassinated the following day.

By who? Are we still afraid of Saddam coming back to life? I thought Shia and Kurd groups were the most powerful groups at the moment in Iraq.. non of them whom have any direct relations with -Zeo-Saudis- or Baathist-Alqaida.

If IRAQ WAITS long... And do not take an offensive role, mark my words: Saudis + Baathists + Takfiris will take an offensive role and will either bring down the Iraqi government by force or will create a big mess and civil war in Iraq. In Saudi and even in the West, there won't be any love for Maliki or any Shia group once Americans leave. They must either deal with Iraqi government or look for ways to install puppets of choice.

I disagree, the path which you favor isn't rational.

Yeah you're right, it's completely irrational to ask a collaborationist puppet of Zio-USA to ever be a man, how can a scummy little murderous thieving cockroach ever be a man? How can he ever stand on two legs when he is on all fours, sucking up to his Zio-US masters and whoring himself and his country out to foreign interests? Irrational Indeed.

Yeah you're right, it's completely irrational to ask a collaborationist puppet of Zio-USA to ever be a man, how can a scummy little murderous thieving cockroach ever be a man? How can he ever stand on two legs when he is on all fours, sucking up to his Zio-US masters and whoring himself and his country out to foreign interests? Irrational Indeed.

You sound ridiculously pessimistic and black and white.

Yes, state the obvious, ms. sunshine, Maliki/Talabani duo are endorsed by the U.S.

But if you take a closer look, they have this semi-sovereignty in Iraq.

Meaning, while they take orders from the U.S. they also screw over the U.S. at the same time.

If you don't believe me, ask yourself this, why on earth would Maliki make orders for Shiite soldiers to start massacring MKO members???

If Maliki is 100% controlled by the U.S. why kill the MKO members which are pro-U.S.???

Yes he's a puppet, but not to the extreme like Saddam. There are variations within these puppets.

Cockroaches have six legs. He can't be a cockroach and on all fours, so which is it?

Iraq may not realize it, but it can do almost anything it wants. What are we going to do stop them exactly? Invade again? March into Parliament and physically prevent them from meeting. That would be the day. I don't know how the government would try to justify overthrowing the government we just spend 4 years fighting to protect. I do know the American public wouldn't take it. Anyone who supported it would be dead politically. Frankly, Iraq can get away with anything it has the guts to try, short of openly attacking the US or maybe another country of course. Don't come complaining to us because your leaders are pushovers. If they let us dictate terms to them, who are we to say no?

Sorry but only a fool would discount the situation in Iraq pre-invasion. Now I don't have time to explain to you why a political solution was the best way to go, but at the end of the day, the iraqis have the choice to vote for a hardliner similiar to ahmedinajd. They have that choice.

And Maliki isn't americas puppet either. I'm not big on his internal policies but I don't see him as a puppet.

Cockroaches have six legs. He can't be a cockroach and on all fours, so which is it?

Iraq may not realize it, but it can do almost anything it wants. What are we going to do stop them exactly? Invade again? March into Parliament and physically prevent them from meeting. That would be the day. I don't know how the government would try to justify overthrowing the government we just spend 4 years fighting to protect. I do know the American public wouldn't take it. Anyone who supported it would be dead politically. Frankly, Iraq can get away with anything it has the guts to try, short of openly attacking the US or maybe another country of course. Don't come complaining to us because your leaders are pushovers. If they let us dictate terms to them, who are we to say no?

They're still occupied. Don't forget the biggest embassy in the world (read CIA/Mossad spy hide out). Those agents already overlooked any bill that goes in and out of the six-legged cockroaches office.

Sorry but only a fool would discount the situation in Iraq pre-invasion. Now I don't have time to explain to you why a political solution was the best way to go, but at the end of the day, the iraqis have the choice to vote for a hardliner similiar to ahmedinajd. They have that choice.

And Maliki isn't americas puppet either. I'm not big on his internal policies but I don't see him as a puppet.

Iraq doesn't deserve ahmedinejad.

US to eave Iraq by the end of 2011 without trace !

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/7580968.stm

Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki ruled out signing a new security pact with the United States to extend the presence of U.S. troops in the country, his office said in a statement on Wednesday.

However, Maliki noted that not signing another security agreement doesn't mean that Iraq will not cooperate and coordinate with the United States in the fields of training and arming Iraqi troops, the statement said. Xinhua

http://www.presstv.ir/usdetail/176002.html

What needs to be done is, Shia's join the Iraqi army and get army training . Cause Maliki cant do anything without strong base of support, And i'm sure the recent events in the middle east will polarize the Iraq shia, and he'll know that without his muscle presence , the shia's will be mistreated all over the middle east, its necessary that they join the army, become generals, and voice their opinion in what right. Weather its shia's facing discrimination in Bahrain or Christians facing attacks in Iraq

They're still occupied. Don't forget the biggest embassy in the world (read CIA/Mossad spy hide out). Those agents already overlooked any bill that goes in and out of the six-legged cockroaches office.

I doubt that, but even if it is true, whose fault is that? There are thousands of Americans in bases and the Embassy, sure. But there are none in the Parliament building or Presidential office , nor are Americans staffing any of ministries or policing the streets. If the Iraqi Parliament gets together, decides on a law, gives it to the appropriate Iraqis in the ministry and they give instructions to the Iraqi civil servants or police to carry out, where along the line does the US have a chance to interfere? If you want it, take it. Those who dare, do.

I doubt that, but even if it is true, whose fault is that? There are thousands of Americans in bases and the Embassy, sure. But there are none in the Parliament building or Presidential office , nor are Americans staffing any of ministries or policing the streets. If the Iraqi Parliament gets together, decides on a law, gives it to the appropriate Iraqis in the ministry and they give instructions to the Iraqi civil servants or police to carry out, where along the line does the US have a chance to interfere? If you want it, take it. Those who dare, do.

The Iraqi Resistance doesn't misinform.

Since when did the CIA need a base to operate from?? You need to watch more Hollywood movies.

A few days ago 2 american pigs where killed, and 3 collaborators in the interior ministry where assassinated, the occupation the resistance, continues and will continue, untill the end. Eventually they will come for Maliki so all this talk is inconsequential.

Yasmeen, they have been saying it for so long i really don't buy it, even if it were true are they taking there thousands of mercenaries with them them?

Maliki isn't entirely answerable to the Occupation army. There's grassroots political pressure on him to things in the interest of Iraq, more specifically the Shia constituency. This includes issues that aren't neccessarlly running parralel to U.S goals, one of which is the removal of American troops by the end of this year. Some analysts have argued that failure to satisfy this demand - laid out most notably by Muqtada Al-Sadr - could weaken, and even cause the demise of Maliki's position as leader.

So point is, he's being pulled in different directions by different groups, and his survival depends on satisfying at-least one influential sector of Iraq. Thus, he's not a puppet in the traditional sense.

Iran's minister of defense with a high military delegation is scheduled to be in Iraq very soon. No doubt talks will be held on expansion of military cooperation. Iran has a mutual defense pact with Syria, and an MOU with Iraq was signed in June 2008. It's all a matter of time before a defense pact is signed with Iraq, but the US needs to leave. Iran also has very far going military agreements with Turkey.

Currently Syria-Iraq-Turkey-Iran are busy finalizing the mutual visa agreement ("shamgen"). Economic trade is expected to increase with another 200 billion USD just due to this visa arrangement. If things continue the way they're doing now, we'll have our own 'little' "Europe" in the middle-east soon.

Edited by Simorgh