Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
SayYaAli

A Recommendation

Rate this topic

bismillah.gif

salam.gif

InshaAllah you all are well.

Due to the terrible infighting and near-blasphemies I recommend a sticky post be made on the ahadith pertaining to the signs of the Arrival of Imam al-Mahdi (ajf), especially regarding

the Yamani, the Sufyani and the Khurasani,

the state of the Ummah at the time before Zahoor,

the state of the enemies of Islam at the time before Zahoor

and the position of the scholars at the time before Zahoor.

This way it will become obvious what is Truth and what is Falsehood. There are many hadith in the primary Hadith texts. I am sure there are knowledgeable and honourable members of the forum that can compile a list of characteristics the major players of the time just before the Zahoor (Arrival) will have. That would make a valuable Check List which less knowledgeable Shias can use to discriminate the Right people from the Wrong.

"...We cast the truth against the falsehood, so that it breaks its head, and lo! it vanishes..."(Surah al-Anbiya 21:18)

After all, if there is a hadith that proves or disproves the status of any claimant then it must be advertised and promoted as much as possible. It's a divine duty all servants of Imam Mahdi (ajf) are subject to. We *will* be asked about it.

"And do not mix up the truth with the falsehood, nor hide the truth while you know." (Surah al-Baqarah 2:42)

Of course, the purpose here is NOT to say ABC or XYZ is any of the important personalities. Conversely, it is also NOT to say that ABC or XYZ ISN'T any of the important personalities.

The purpose is to be a voice of impartiality and neutrality simply listing the Hadith of the Prophet (s.a.w.w) and the Ahlul Bayt (a.s), in English, preferably also with the Arabic and definitely with the source.

NO personal opinions, because what value is our opinion in front of the words of the Aal e Muhammad? post-45373-1209287012.gif

I believe it will be of great benefit. We all know (or the information is easily available and is widely known) that the sun will rise from the west, there will be the call, the Nafs e Zakiyyah will be killed at the Kaaba, Hazrat Isa (a.s) will pray behind the Imam e Zamana (ajf). But more crucial is the knowledge with which the Shia must arm himself or herself to be able to discriminate Right from Wrong.

Edited by SayYaAli

bismillah.gif

(salam)

Thank you for your post .

So as I far as I understood , you want us to post Ahadeeths regarding falshedhood and truth , but not basics things ,eg:sun rising from west ??

inshAllah I'll do it .

Wasalam.

Not exactly. More like ahadith helping us to recognize Truth and Falsehood by pointing out the characteristics of the Yamani, Sufyani and Khorasani. Pure hadith, no "he said, she said". Only what the Ahlulbayt (a.s) said . Also characteristics of the last age, the state of Islam's enemies and the state of the scholars.

Because, as we all know, many many decievers will appear not only pretending to be Imam Mahdi (ajf) but pretending to be Yamani, Khorasani etc. How will we recognize them? And opposed to that, how will we recognize the CORRECT Yamani, Khorasani, Sufyani without data? Our approach just isn't scientific, we can't just blindly see what everyone else is doing and follow them. That in itself is a characteristic of the end times.

InshaAllah I too will not be completely useless and post something. nuggeteer.gif

Jaza'llah kheir for posting

Waiyyakum, sister. I really hope this will help all of us inshaAllah. In fact I dedicate this thread and all contributions to it to Imam Mahdi (ajf) and may he reward all his Shia who try to dispel the fog of ignorance from their brethren/sisteren (<--- is that a word? Lol)

Of course, by doing so I'm implying that anyone (troll, dissident or otherwise) who attempts to de-rail this thread with Fitna and personal opinion is not on board with pleasing Imam Mahdi (ajf).

Team effort, people, the time is now.

"O you who believe! be careful of (your duty to) Allah and be with the Truthful." (Surah Tawbah 9:119)

(bismillah)

(salam)

Great post akhi. I have tried to read a lot about these characters. I will try to post more but for me it comes down to this:

First one to watch out for:

Sufyani

He will rise in the month of Rajab from the Shams region. (Greater Syria)

He will compile an army of muslims but will have the support of kufr.

He will be informed about the coming of imam Mahdi (aj) just as Ferown (la) was informed about the coming of Musa (a).

Same as Ferown (la) prepared his soldiers to kill every newborn baby boy... Sufyani his army will be rised for the purpose of killing imam (aj) and for this purpose only.

He will be a violent character said to be converted from christianity to islam. His army will be a very violent one sparing none on its way.

These signs have been mentioned in the hadith without having been contradicted. The imam (aj) would rise in the months after that!

Yamani and Khorasani will be aids of Imam (aj) after he rises.

The way I figured this out for myself is:

1) Sufyani rises from Shams area in month of rajab.

2) Imam (aj) will rise in meccah after that

3) Yamani and Khorasani will come to his aid.

Bottom line: if Sufyani rises get yourself and your family to Meccah cause it's there where the Meeting is.

For this reason I personally don't care much about discovering Yamani, Khorassani. They will be clear cause they come after the imam.

It is Sufyani which should be tracked, cause he is the FIRST MAJOR SIGN.

ma'a salama,

Ihsaan

bismillah.gifwasalam.gif

(bismillah)

(salam)

Great post akhi. I have tried to read a lot about these characters. I will try to post more but for me it comes down to this:

First one to watch out for:

Sufyani

He will rise in the month of Rajab from the Shams region. (Greater Syria)

He will compile an army of muslims but will have the support of kufr.

He will be informed about the coming of imam Mahdi (aj) just as Ferown (la) was informed about the coming of Musa (a).

Same as Ferown (la) prepared his soldiers to kill every newborn baby boy... Sufyani his army will be rised for the purpose of killing imam (aj) and for this purpose only.

He will be a violent character said to be converted from christianity to islam. His army will be a very violent one sparing none on its way.

These signs have been mentioned in the hadith without having been contradicted. The imam (aj) would rise in the months after that!

Yamani and Khorasani will be aids of Imam (aj) after he rises.

The way I figured this out for myself is:

1) Sufyani rises from Shams area in month of rajab.

2) Imam (aj) will rise in meccah after that

3) Yamani and Khorasani will come to his aid.

Bottom line: if Sufyani rises get yourself and your family to Meccah cause it's there where the Meeting is.

For this reason I personally don't care much about discovering Yamani, Khorassani. They will be clear cause they come after the imam.

It is Sufyani which should be tracked, cause he is the FIRST MAJOR SIGN.

ma'a salama,

Ihsaan

JazakAllah Khair for your post, but it would suit the purpose of the thread better if you could post the relevant hadith, rather than your personal summary of the events. smile.gif

It would seem that two characteristics of the Sufyani are his location (Sham) and the time of his uprising (the month of Rajab).

Please post the hadith if you have any reference (and, to others, please avoid posting without ahadith in this thread. I'm trying to obtain impartial data from the Ahlulbayt all the Shia can agree on).

1. Ali Korani's book Asr-e-Zahoor: Sufyani might rise from Darra (uprising happening there in syria right now)

2. Khorasani and Yamani will rise on the same month same day and as Sufyani and not after Zahoor, that's what I've heard maybe someone can correct me.

salam'

something like this maybe

ÊóÕúáóìٰ äóÇÑðÇ ÍóÇãöíóÉð ÚóÇãöáóÉñäóÇÕöÈóÉñ æõÌõæåñ íóæúãóÆöÐò ÎóÇÔöÚóÉñ

SuraGhashiya Ayah 1 “Has notthere come to you the news of the overwhelming?”(Some) faces on that day shallbe downcast, Toiling, appointing. Entering into burning fire,”

Muhammad narrates from hisfather who narrates, “I asked Imam Jafar Sadiq (asws) regarding the ayah, “Has not there come to you the news of the overwhelming?”(88:1)

Imam(asws) replied, “It refers to when al Mahdi (atfs) will go to the people withsword.”

I askedabout the ayah, “(Some) faces on that day shall bedowncast,” (88:2)

Imam(Asws) replied, “It means they will not be able to stop al Mahdi (atfs)”.<br style="mso-special-character:line-break"><br style="mso-special-character:line-break">

I askedabout the word, “toiling” (88:3)

Imam (asws) replied, “Their deeds were notbased on that which was sent down by Allah”.<br style="mso-special-character:line-break"><br style="mso-special-character:line-break">

I asked about the word “appointing” (88:3).

Imam (asws) replied, “They appointedothers for leadership instead of the Imams (asws).

I askedabout the ayah, “Entering into burning fire,” (88:4)

Imam(asws) replied, “They will enter the fire of war in this life at the time of alMahdi (Atfs) and they will enter the blazing files of hell in the hereafter.”

(Al Kafi vol 8 pg 50)

Sura Shams Ayah 1 “I swear bythe sun and its brilliance,”

Imam Jafar Sadiq (asws)said, “The sun” is Ameerul Momineen (asws). “His light” is the reappearance ofal Mahdi (atfs) for Allah says, “The people will assemble in the broaddaylight”. (20:59)

(Taweel al Ayat al Dhahira pg 776)

Imam Jafar Sadiq (asws)said, “The sun” is RasoolAllah (saw) who illuminated the religion for thepeople.”

(Taweel al Ayat al Dhahira pg 778)

æóÇáúÞóãóÑö ÅöÐóÇ ÊóáóÇåóÇ

Ayah 2“And the moon when it follows the sun,”

Imam Jafar Sadiq (asws)said, “This ayah refers to Imam Hasan (asws) and Imam Hussain (asws)”.

Imam Jafar Sadiq (asws)said, “The moon” is Ameerul Momineen (asws) who followed RasoolAllah (saw).”

æóÇáäóøåóÇÑö ÅöÐóÇ ÌóáóøÇåóÇ

Ayah 3“And the day when it reveals his radiance,”

Imam Jafar Sadiq (asws)said, “This ayah refers to the reappearance of al Mahdi (atfs)”.

Imam Jafar Sadiq (asws)said, “The day” is an Imam (asws) from the offspring of Fatima (sa) who are theProgeny of RasoolAllah (saw). He will replace the darkness of oppression andtyranny with light. Allah refers to al Mahdi (atfs) by saying “And the day whenit reveals his radiance”

æóÇááóøíúáö ÅöÐóÇ íóÛúÔóÇåóÇ

Ayah 4“And the night when it draws a veil over it,”

Imam Jafar Sadiq (asws) said, “This ayah refers to Habtar and hisgovernment who “have drawn a veil” over “haq (Truth).”

Imam Jafar Sadiq (Asws)said, “This ayah refers to the oppressive leaders of government who ruled withtyranny and injustice against Ahlul Bayt (asws) and assumed the positions thatbelonged to Ahlul Bayt (asws). They covered the religion of Allah withoppression and tyranny. Therefore Allah refers to their acts in this ayah.”

æóÇáÓóøãóÇÁö æóãóÇ ÈóäóÇåóÇ

Ayah 5“And the heaven and Him Who made it,”

Imam Jafar Sadiq (asws)said, “This ayah refers to Muhammad (saw) whose knowledge elevated thecreation”.

æóÇáúÃóÑúÖö æóãóÇØóÍóÇåóÇ

Ayah 6 “And the earth andHim Who extended it,”

Imam Jafar Sadiq (Asws)said, “The earth” refers to the Shia”.

æóäóÝúÓò æóãóÇ ÓóæóøÇåóÇ

Ayah 7“And the soul and Him Who made it perfect,”

Imam Jafar Sadiq (asws)said, “This ayah refers to the believer who is on the right path and who has protectedhis faith.”

ÝóÃóáúåóãóåóÇ ÝõÌõæÑóåóÇæóÊóÞúæóÇåóÇ

Ayah 8“Then He inspired it to understand what is right and wrong for it;”

Imam Jafar Sadiq (asws)said, “This ayah refers to the believer being able to differentiate haq (truth)from batil (falsehood).”

ÞóÏú ÃóÝúáóÍó ãóäú ÒóßóøÇåóÇ

Ayah 9“He will indeed be successful who purifies it,”

(See ayah 10)

æóÞóÏú ÎóÇÈó ãóäú ÏóÓóøÇåóÇ

Ayah 10“And he will indeed fail who corrupts it.”

Imam Jafar Sadiq (asws)said, “Verily He will indeed besuccessful who purifies it And he will indeed fail who corrupts it” (91:9-10)means the soul that Allah has purified will succeed and the soul that iscorrupted will fail”.

Ayah 11 “Thamud denied the truth in theirrebellious pride,”

Imam Jafar Sadiq (asws)said, “The Thamud is a group from amongst the Shia for whom Allah says, “As for the people of Thamud We guided them but theypreferred blindness to guidance; so the torment of a humiliating chastisementseized them” (41:17).This refers to the “torment” of the sword when al Mahdi (atfs) reappears.

(Taweelal Ayat al Dhahira pg 776)

Note: And the Thamudhas been referred again in the upcoming ayat of Quran

Sura Fussilath Ayah17“And as to Thamud, We showed them the right way, but they chose error aboveguidance, so there overtook them the torment of humiliating chastisementfor what they earned”

Imam Jafar Sadiq (asws)said, “The peopleof Thamud belied the truth in their rebellious transgression” (91:11).Thamud refers to a group of shia for Allah says, “And as to Thamud, We showedthem the right way, but they chose error above guidance, so there overtook themthe torment of humiliating chastisement for what they earned”. This refers to the “torment”of the sword when al Mahdi (atfs) reappears.”