Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Syrian Sister

Tens Of Thousands Syrian Pro Govt Protesters.

Rate this topic

I wasn't talking about you. ;) You may know it and I may know it, but some of our friends here either don't know it and need to be told or are acting like they don't know it and need to be reminded. Everything I have heard suggests exactly what your last sentences says. People don't like the government but also don't want to end up as a second Iraq.

There is good reason to believe Bashar al-Assad is right there with you. It is not as if the 'Old Guard' does not exist, peaceful change is a generational project. Some people around here are so quick to call for revolution in other peoples' societies. WE DO NOT HAVE THAT AUTHORITY. See Brother Ya Aba 3abdillah's comments over the last several pages.

oh, and see Schrodinger's comments as well. Sounds like he has it all dialed in.

There is good reason to believe Bashar al-Assad is right there with you. It is not as if the 'Old Guard' does not exist, peaceful change is a generational project. Some people around here are so quick to call for revolution in other peoples' societies. WE DO NOT HAVE THAT AUTHORITY. See Brother Ya Aba 3abdillah's comments over the last several pages.

oh, and see Schrodinger's comments as well. Sounds like he has it all dialed in.

Are you going to address Qa'im's post and say where he is wrong, as his views are different to the one's above you seem to agree with. I look forward to reading where you believe Qa'im is incorrect in his analysis,

Yeah, just pass over the comments from the only Syrians in the thread and concentrate on some guy's inane ramblings.

Sounds like a plan. :dry:

I've just probed the OP to come give her opinions, let's see what Syrians have to say rather than a self declared "Irishman" and a Rothchild (it's RothSchild, by the way, dear).

Edited by Schrodinger

Yeah, just pass over the comments from the only Syrians in the thread

Oh of course, we have lots of evidence that you are Syrian. Well you told us you are so you must be :lol: . Are you currently living in Syria?. If you give the Mods/Admins public permission to check you IP address, they easily confirm what country you are posting from only, no exactly a security threat to you?. I am giving them now public permission to say only what country I am posting from. To prove I am posting from Ireland, and from the Republic of Ireland.

and concentrate on some guy's inane ramblings.

Which other respected members and Mods seemed to think was a very good and accurate post. Since you cant accuse Qa'im of being a zionist, his post was now 'inane ramblings' :dry:

I've just probed the OP to come give her opinions, let's see what Syrians have to say rather than a self declared "Irishman" and a Rothchild (it's RothSchild, by the way, dear).

I again wonder is she actually living in Syria.

Are you going to address Qa'im's post and say where he is wrong, as his views are different to the one's above you seem to agree with. I look forward to reading where you believe Qa'im is incorrect in his analysis,

Sure, here are the main points. . .

1. Iraqi Ba'th and Syrian Ba'th aren't the same, they actually hated each other.

2. Bashar isn't Hafiz.

3. 2011 isn't 1985.

4. There is an internal struggle between Bashar pro-reformist supporters in the government, and the old guard.

5. The majority of journalists are banned because they're politically aligned to the international right movement that wants to see Syria burn (Tel-Aviv, Riyadh, Washington, London) ESPECIALLY since they just lost Cairo.

6. MOST Syrians DON'T want the government to collapse, they DON'T want it to turn into another Iraq which is what will happen.

You don't have to be Einstein to see what's going to happen if Bashar is ousted. Syria plays a central link in the Tehran-'Istanbul'-Damascus-Beirut-Gaza-Caracas chain. If Syria goes it's game over. The Israelis know it ...

...and you can sure as hell count that if the Ba'th regime is about to collapse with a shift in political alignment, a regional war will break out. Hezbollah isn't going to let the Israelis get away with it. You'll have chaos in all of Syria, you'll have chaos in Lebanon, and if the Israelis attack Syria, the pact with Iran specifies that the Iranian military will step in. You can easily see a regional conflict sparking here, and Iran will won't give shmuck if it had to close down the Hormuz strait.

People have to wake up, open their damn eyes and see the significance of what's going on here. You might be all too happy to watch the Middle East burn buddy, why wouldn't you, you can drink guinness at your local pub whilst you watch the action on TV. The majority of people there however don't share in your enthusiasm.

Oh of course, we have lots of evidence that you are Syrian.

We've got plenty of evidence that you're a stealth zionist though, so it doesn't matter either way right?

Well you told us you are so you must be :lol:

Wow, we're such a precious commodity these days, us Syrians. It seems we need "Irish" men to speak for us because we're so few in number or illiterate.

Are you currently living in Syria?. If you give the Mods/Admins public permission to check you IP address, they easily confirm what country you are posting from only, no exactly a security threat to you?

a. None of your business.

b. IPs can be easily spoofed. I can make it look like I'm from anywhere in the world.

I am giving them now public permission to say only what country I am posting from. To prove I am posting from Ireland, and from the Republic of Ireland.

c. See b, your IP address isn't convincing anyone chappy.

Even if she isn't living in Syria, she's a Syrian. Just because she's an ex-patriot doesn't mean she doesn't have a stake in what happens in our country.

I hope that sorted things out. Oh wait, it can't sort things out, it's a one-way conversation with you lot. Your job here is mainly to instigate and poison the well with your garbage.

People have to wake up, open their damn eyes and see the significance of what's going on here. You might be all too happy to watch the Middle East burn buddy, why wouldn't you, you can drink guinness at your local pub whilst you watch the action on TV. The majority of people there however don't share in your enthusiasm.

That's the thing, most people are excited by all the demonstrations, yet if it were to hit their home towns they wouldn't be so enthusiastic. But it's coming, Ireland will be liberated from the EU as long as the people are aware of the criminals running the show and their wealth being siphoned off into a bunch of filthy banker's coffers. That said you won't see me egging them on and I'd take a real Irish person's word over some random guys when it comes to the discussion of the topic.

Edited by Schrodinger

Even if she isn't living in Syria, she's a Syrian. Just because she's an ex-patriot doesn't mean she doesn't have a stake in what happens in our country.

True, however it's far easier to praise the rule of a corrupt and oppressive regime when you don't actually have to live under it.

Sure, here are the main points. . .

1. Iraqi Ba'th and Syrian Ba'th aren't the same, they actually hated each other.

Where did he say they liked each other?. As opposed to 'What about the Assads and Saddam? Both crownyist, both run by a small secular anti-Islamic minority (Qur'an halaqa are banned in Syria, niqab banned in universities), both killed and tortured people, and both didn't allow opposition.'

2. Bashar isn't Hafiz.

Where did he say he was?

3. 2011 isn't 1985.

Did he say it was?

4. There is an internal struggle between Bashar pro-reformist supporters in the government, and the old guard.

Well if there is, it looks like the old guard is winning, when will reform ever happen?

5. The majority of journalists are banned because they're politically aligned to the international right movement that wants to see Syria burn (Tel-Aviv, Riyadh, Washington, London) ESPECIALLY since they just lost Cairo.

The usual excuses.

6. MOST Syrians DON'T want the government to collapse,

You done a independent survey recently?

7. they DON'T want it to turn into another Iraq which is what will happen.

Usual scaremongering. Who can say for certain what will happen?. Maybe if Bahrain Shia's overthrow royal family, they may turn on Sunni's also?. I guess Bahrain should stay the way it is also?

You don't have to be Einstein to see what's going to happen if Bashar is ousted. Syria plays a central link in the Tehran-'Istanbul'-Damascus-Beirut-Gaza-Caracas chain. If Syria goes it's game over. The Israelis know it ...

...and you can sure as hell count that if the Ba'th regime is about to collapse with a shift in political alignment, a regional war will break out. Hezbollah isn't going to let the Israelis get away with it. You'll have chaos in all of Syria, you'll have chaos in Lebanon, and if the Israelis attack Syria, the pact with Iran specifies that the Iranian military will step in. You can easily see a regional conflict sparking here, and Iran will won't give shmuck if it had to close down the Hormuz strait.

a. None of your business.

b. IPs can be easily spoofed. I can make it look like I'm from anywhere in the world.

Yeah, you are about as Syrian as George Bush is.

Edited by Irishman

Yeah, you are about as Syrian as George Bush is.

See my post regarding the zionist tactic of inane one-liners. Gee you guys must read the same play book or something. :D

True, however it's far easier to praise the rule of a corrupt and oppressive regime when you don't actually have to live under it.

Yet again, it is still an opinion which has a million times more value than someone without a positive stake in the country, such as "Irishman".

Look at it this way, he doesn't seem to care at all about the oppression in Yemen, Bahrain and Saudi Arabia.

Why does he care so much about the corruption in Syria that he's egging on a revolution there? It's because Syria is a country that stands against his little precious zionist entity and the west. There's no other conceivable reason, given what he claims to be. Just look at the ridiculous "counter-points" he made above, completely sidestepping the issues and expressing doubt whenever there's positive evidence backing an opinion. Like I said before, zionist playbook to the max.

Edited by Schrodinger

You rang?

Your a fake Irish, we are fake Syrians, this' whole board is full of fakes is that right? then what are we all doing here? Why are you trying to converse with a "fake"? Why don't you go find a board with 'real syrians' you fake 'Irish' Zionist.

And while you are at it, why don't you drop the pretense that you give a damn about Syrians and Syria, because we aren't fooled and clearly we don't give a damn about you, we would laugh while watching you burn and you know it, and the feeling is mutual I'm certain, no matter if we are pro or anti-governemnt, we will always be anti-you. You shield of Zionism.

Edited by Syrian Sister

See my post regarding the zionist tactic of inane one-liners. Gee you guys must read the same play book or something. :D

Calling people Zionist spies, by the guy who is talking about IP spoofers. Maybe your IP was registered on this site when you first registered. No reason why you might of used an IP spoofer that day. Why try to hide you were Syrian that day if you were?. As said, you have no proof of being Syrian.

Yet again, it is still an opinion which has a million times more value than someone without a positive stake in the country, such as "Irishman".

No proof they have any more of a positive stake in the country more then me,

Look at it this way, he doesn't seem to care at all about the oppression in Yemen, Bahrain and Saudi Arabia.

Why does he care so much about the corruption in Syria that he's egging on a revolution there? It's because Syria is a country that stands against his little precious zionist entity and the west. There's no other conceivable reason, given what he claims to be. Just look at the ridiculous "counter-points" he made above, completely sidestepping the issues and expressing doubt whenever there's positive evidence backing an opinion. Like I said before, zionist playbook to the max.

Likewise, why do you and MOST members of this site only seem to care about oppression in Yemen, Bahrain and Saudi Arabia, and NOT in Syria?

You rang?

Your a fake Irish, we are fake Syrians, this' whole board is full of fakes is that right? then what are we all doing here? Why are you trying to converse with a "fake"? Why don't you go find a board with 'real syrians' you fake 'Irish' Zionist.

And while you are at it, why don't you drop the pretense that you give a damn about Syrians and Syria, because we aren't fooled and clearly we don't give a damn about you, we would laugh while watching you burn and you know it, and the feeling is mutual I'm certain, no matter if we are pro or anti-governemnt, we will always be anti-you. You shield of Zionism.

Well if Syrians will always be anti-Zionist, which is extremely likely, why are you and Iranians so worried about the Assad being overthrown. Cause he wont be an Iranian puppet no more!!

Calling people Zionist spies, by the guy who is talking about IP spoofers. Maybe your IP was registered on this site when you first registered. No reason why you might of used an IP spoofer that day. Why try to hide you were Syrian that day if you were?. As said, you have no proof of being Syrian.

Oh man, all that time thinking I was born to Syrian parents and it turns out they left it out of my birth certifacte. Oh the humanity, I have NO PROOF of being Syrian. Wrong again dumbass, I have proof, but I am protecting my own privacy by not divulging it directly to the enemy, i.e. you and your zionist networks of agitators. Where I am at the moment (or when I registered, like that matters, lol), is also none of your business. IPs are private, you've clearly spoofed yours and I won't provide any additional information from my end.

No proof they have any more of a positive stake in the country more then me,

BZZZZT, wrong, as your word have shown, you have a NEGATIVE stake in our country. Positive > Negative, therefore you are in fact wrong, again and again and again. You just want misery for all Syrians and prosperty for little (in your own words, while mocking the country you proposed to protect) israHell. Pathetic!

Likewise, why do you and MOST members of this site only seem to care about oppression in Yemen, Bahrain and Saudi Arabia, and NOT in Syria?

You're missing the point, dumbass. You have already shown not only little care about Yemen and so on, nay, you've shown you're on the opposing side of the people. The deception is, you're not actually on the side of the Syrians but on whatever side benefits the zio-Saudis. Everyone can see it but perhaps only a few are brave enough to call you out on it. If there's one thing a Syrian never runs out of though, it is courage and we will hunt you and your ilk down, even if we have to travel to both ends of the world.

Down with the zionist agent provocateurs.

Edited by Schrodinger

Oh man, all that time thinking I was born to Syrian parents and it turns out they left it out of my birth certifacte. Oh the humanity, I have NO PROOF of being Syrian. Wrong again dumbass, I have proof, but I am protecting my own privacy by not divulging it directly to the enemy, i.e. you and your zionist networks of agitators. Where I am at the moment, is also none of your business. IPs are private, you've clearly spoofed yours and I won't provide any additional information from my end.

Probably in the US or Canada, and you have never lived in Syria under either Assad. Yet you know what it must be like for them, more than they do? :lol:

BZZZZT, wrong, as your word have shown, you have a NEGATIVE stake in our country. Positive > Negative, therefore you are in fact wrong, again and again and again. You just want misery for all Syrians and prosperty for little (in your own words, while mocking the country you proposed to protect) israHell. Pathetic!

No, I want freedom for them, like I want for all people.

You're missing the point, dumbass. You have already shown not only little care about Yemen and so on, nay, you've shown you're on the opposing side of the people. The deception is, you're not actually on the side of the Syrians but on whatever side benefits the zio-Saudis. Everyone can see it but perhaps only a few are brave enough to call you out on it. If there's one thing a Syrian never runs out of though, it is courage and we will hunt you and your ilk down, even if we have to travel to both ends of the world.

And you have shown you blatent double standards also, freedoms for Bahraini's, but NOT for Syrian's!!. No answer for that I see :lol:

Down with the zionist agent provocateurs.

Of course I must be a zionist if I want Syrians to be free :lol: says the boy hiding behind IP spoofers in the Zionist USA.

Reports from Syrians that around another 20 protestors have been murdered today during protests after prayers by Syrian forces. Doubt Syrian sister will be worried, she like the other fake Syrian no doubt live in countries where their righst are protected.

Edited by Irishman

no matter if we are pro or anti-government, we will always be anti-you. You shield of Zionism.

Well if Syrians will always be anti-Zionist, which is extremely likely, why are you and Iranians so worried about the Assad being overthrown. Cause he wont be an Iranian puppet no more!!

So you admit it, you admit you're a shield of zionism. Good glad it's all out in the open. I don't know, why don't you ask the Iranians that question? I told them not to worry. I'm not worried, I'm Syrian after all. My sweat is made of gold. The only thing I'm worried about, is you getting your death squads to start sectarian attacks in my country.

Edited by Syrian Sister

Given the recent history of Iraq and Lebanon, to say nothing about how Libya is now getting blasted and Yemen may easily end in civil war, I don't see why Syrian fear of anarchy is to be discounted.

Well if Syrians will always be anti-Zionist, which is extremely likely, why are you and Iranians so worried about the Assad being overthrown. Cause he wont be an Iranian puppet no more!! [\quote]

So you admit it, you admit you're a shield of zionism. Good glad it's all out in the open. I don't know, why don't you ask the Iranians that question? I told them not to worry. I'm not worried, I'm Syrian after all. My sweat is made of gold. The only thing I'm worried about, is you getting your death squads to start sectarian attacks in my country.

Your reading skills must be lacking from your education in the US. I says Syrians will always be anti-zionist, which is most likely to be true. Muslims brotherhood members dont generally run around in skullcaps, unlike your brother perhaps? :D

Your reading skills must be lacking from your education in the US. I says Syrians will always be anti-zionist, which is most likely to be true. Muslims brotherhood members dont generally run around in skullcaps, unlike your brother perhaps? :D

LOL my reading is lacking from my education in the US? US education is so bad you attribute bad reading skills to it? Indeed.

Me, step foot in the US? that'll be the day. Though i can certainly see the US is where you acquired your education, with grammer like "i says". Perhaps it isn't my reading to blame but your ill formed sentences? From your monkey language, i seem to ascertain you agree with me that Syrians will always be anti-zionist. Good. Then, we are agreed.Sooo....?? I told you i wasn't worried about that unlike what you assumed. And i told you what i was worried about.

You've lost me on the skull caps thing though.

Edited by Syrian Sister

Probably in the US or Canada, and you have never lived in Syria under either Assad. Yet you know what it must be like for them, more than they do? :lol:

Wrong again dumbass. The government has improved leaps and bounds since I was a kid living in Abu Rumaneh, where I had a rifle pointed at my head for not taking a piece of candy.

No, I want freedom for them, like I want for all people.

And you have shown you blatent double standards also, freedoms for Bahraini's, but NOT for Syrian's!!. No answer for that I see :lol:

Stop dancing around the issue, you've shown you DON'T want freedom for Bahraini as it will destablise your western interests in the region. Hardy har har, mr. loving heart zionist.

Of course I must be a zionist if I want Syrians to be free

Free from what? Free from having to walk around the street without getting shot by salafists? Free from not having to wear a veil if you don't want to? You westerners like to throw around the word "freedom" so much that it has lost all meanings, if it had any in the first place. I'd start quoting Nietzsche but I'm afraid it'll go so far over your skullcap that you'll get a coma.

:lol: says the boy

Don't make more assumptions, chappy.

Reports from Syrians that around another 20 protestors have been murdered today during protests after prayers by Syrian forces. Doubt Syrian sister will be worried, she like the other fake Syrian no doubt live in countries where their righst are protected.

Reports from who? The zionist media from BBC jArabic, Al-jazeera of lies or Al-zionira of Saudi Arabia? I'll believe it when it's on Al-donnia, thank you very much. Needless to say, the protestors are now breaking the law and protesting for chaos not this "freedom" you speak of.

Here's a dictionary for those confused by western terms:

Freedom: The west is free to remove your government and install a friendlier (to the west) government.

Democracy: Once installed in a country along with an open banking system, a global cartel can easily purchase a new government whenever it needs to.

Election: a farce where by the entire population is bamboozled into sElecting one of two (or more) globalist-friendly cadidates

Irregularities: in the event that someone not friendly to the west is chosen, this will be shouted by the NGOs.

NGO: Non-government organisation, owned by a few rich people to do their bidding.

Now you can translate all their complex articles on "coloured revolutions", not a single one of which has ended up in a net benefit to people in general. That's EXACTLY why they keep calling for them. Why haven't these [Edited Out]s called for a revolution in Michigan? Why is it always their enemies which they call for revolutions and care for the people (in so much as counting their dead and injured, no ACTUALLY caring for them)? Usually it's what they call left-wing imperialism in the US but there lies another nonsensical term, perhaps for another day.

Given the recent history of Iraq and Lebanon, to say nothing about how Libya is now getting blasted and Yemen may easily end in civil war, I don't see why Syrian fear of anarchy is to be discounted.

Thank you, finally someone with a reasonable idea of why a chaotic "revolution" (obviously "coloured") will bring nothing but misery to Syrians.

We've got good and bad people in government, what we need is reform, not "revolution". Syria needs to be as strong as possible for the final fight with the zionist entity.

Edited by Schrodinger

Wrong again dumbass. The government has improved leaps and bounds since I was a kid living in Abu Rumaneh, where I had a rifle pointed at my head for not taking a piece of candy.

Looks like I was not wrong. Bad slip up there my American friend :lol:

Looks like I was not wrong. Bad slip up there my American friend :lol:

Everyone can see that you're grasping at straws, show some dignity and admit defeat zionist scum. Anyway, enough of this idiot. Let me tell you guys a sad story from Banyas.

salafistskillhero.jpg

See the "firendly freedom demonstrator" on the left? He's holding a rickrock on the right. We don't know his name yet, but there is more information the authorities are looking into which they haven't made public. The off-duty soldier who was struck with a sword on the head by a salafist is bleeding in the picture on the right. He died shortly afterwards from both the shock of force and massive bleeding.

Here is an interview with a vegetable seller who saw everything and was captured by the terrorists:

I can do a full translation, but as a summary, he was captured and placed in a mosque, then a "sheikh" (likely one of those salafist 'emirs') came and forced him to record a video that security forces shot (notice the big lie, he was clearly hit by a sharp weapon) the man and that he hates the president. They did the latter so that he would be too scared to talk to anyone due to the existence of the video.

Clearly, the zioTerrorists have underestimated the resolve of Syrians and our infinite courage. You're fighting the wrong people you scum, no cheating out of this, you will face our soldiers directly one day. That's why you have to kill them with your zioTerrorists, like the cowards that you are. You will not spill Syrian blood without paying for it with your own, I promise you.

Edited by Schrodinger

my thoughts exactly. The fates of Lebanon and Palestine will rise and fall with Syria and Egypt.

Thank you, finally someone with a reasonable idea of why a chaotic "revolution" (obviously "coloured") will bring nothing but misery to Syrians.

We've got good and bad people in government, what we need is reform, not "revolution". Syria needs to be as strong as possible for the final fight with the zionist entity.

I was listening a to a news report a couple months back which stated the outlook PM Erdogan of Turkey has towards the region is "Evolution, not Revolution." Good little slogan but i have since not been able to find any quotes with the PM saying such things. Good slogan nonetheless.

Ok, what's a rickrock? I've read a lot about war and I thought I knew the names of most weapons both manufactured and improvised but I've never heard that one. My searches in English dictionaries get me nothing but a hip-hop singer, which is obviously not what he is holding. The picture isn't very clear and it could be anything from a rock with a lighter behind it to military grade explosives for all I can tell.

Irishman, you have failed to demonstrate where you have to the right to call for revolution. It is one thing to observe a revolution and another thing entirely to incite a revolution. Liberal interventionism is another word for imperialism. 'Freedom is just another word for nothing left to lose.' Tell me, who is more free in Palestine?

Yeah yassameen and that's just the beginning, you should see how many lies they are promoting now.

Someone with a hebrew accent called up speaking in broken arabic pretending to be homsi and they didn't even stop him from lying.

Ok, what's a rickrock?

It's a plastic explosive, he has something that looks like a primer.

Irishman' date=' you have failed to demonstrate where you have to the right to call for revolution[/quote']

He doesn't and he'll come back to you saying he's trying to analyse the situation but the truth is he's here to agitate, not communicate. There's nothing more arrogant than a westerner (if we take his word for it) thinking that they "know best" for us peasantly easterners, when the truth is our civilisation is much older than theirs. Their growth during the past 350 years or so, where they used most of the knowledge we had built up before and took it further than anyone else is admirable. That doesn't make them more civilised, nay, they grew too fast for that to be true.

Edited by Schrodinger

Without question the onus of peace is on the Israelis.

He doesn't and he'll come back to you saying he's trying to analyse the situation but the truth is he's here to agitate, not communicate. There's nothing more arrogant than a westerner (if we take his word for it) thinking that they "know best" for us peasantly easterners, when the truth is our civilisation is much older than theirs.

I am a Westerner but try not to aspire to such arrogance. Americans need a dose of libertarianism to coat our politics. We are not the World.

Edited by Photi

I think you guys should take it a bit easy on Irish.

I don't know if he's really a zionist supporter or not, he hasn't made any open statements to that, quite yet. I think he just wants a basic level democracy in all countries, not sure.

But I'll throw you my two cents if I haven't already.

Iran will probably avoid using basij, hezbollah, and other groups to clear the conflicts in Syria.

If Iran is smart, they should force Assad and the civilians, to handle this [Edited Out], and get it over with.

We should watch as 3rd party neutral observers.

Because if hezbollah, basij, etc. were to get involved into these conflicts, and taint their hands with the blood of Syrian people, this will only make Iran look like an imperialist power, exerting its force onto a separate sovereign nation.

I think Iranians/govt. are aware of this, so they will continue with their ways in Syria in terms of business and economics, but will not meddle into the affairs of the atheist baathist police and the Muslim and none-Muslim civilians that are fighting back and forth. We should just watch and let both these groups, handle their own problems, after all, it's none of our business, and it's not our country. They are grown people, they can handle it.

Whatever is the result, as long as we don't interfere, I'm 100% sure, our relationship be it with Assads or another similar dictator will be the same, or if there's some democratic leader elected via a revolution, I'm sure we'll still have positive and strong relations with Syria, no matter who becomes or remains the leader.

I remember some of the protesters shouters, "Assad you fool, we will get rid of you first, then we will get back our lands (Golan Heights) back from Israel". I didn't see any of them accusing Iran of interfering which is a big thumbs up.

So in this regards, Syrian protesters are/ might be aware that Iran will back them in international issues, and it's just the 10% closet Wahabi/extremist population that probably live in some rural areas, that probably hate Iran. The rest of Syrians are pretty modern like Lebanese people.

Edited by ShiaBen

It's a plastic explosive, he has something that looks like a primer.

He doesn't and he'll come back to you saying he's trying to analyse the situation but the truth is he's here to agitate, not communicate. There's nothing more arrogant than a westerner (if we take his word for it) thinking that they "know best" for us peasantly easterners, when the truth is our civilisation is much older than theirs. Their growth during the past 350 years or so, where they used most of the knowledge we had built up before and took it further than anyone else is admirable. That doesn't make them more civilised, nay, they grew too fast for that to be true.

It looked something like that, thanks.

No offense, but looking at the state of Syria right now, I find it questionable how much good your greater experience is doing you.

But yeah, Westerners are arrogant. So are people everywhere. Ever talked to a Chinese nationalist or supporters of Iran on this very board? They are pretty self-assured too. It's part of human nature. Personally I don't consider Westerners 'better', only richer and thus with great capacity both for good and evil. For now, at least.

Iran will probably avoid using basij, hezbollah, and other groups to clear the conflicts in Syria.

If Iran is smart, they should force Assad and the civilians, to handle this [Edited Out], and get it over with.

Bro, you're speaking as if Iran has control over Syria, but it's not like that. They both view each other as completely sovereign states and sovereign entities, they could make recommendations to each other and be in respectful mutual agreement, but they wouldn't exert influence over the other. IF Syria asks for support, then Iran would comply to that request. Syria is quite capable of handling its own domestic affairs.

I think you guys should take it a bit easy on Irish.

Why go easy on him when he wants to see millions of my people killed like in Iraq?

I don't know if he's really a zionist supporter or not, he hasn't made any open statements to that, quite yet.

Don't act dumb, you know for sure he's a zionist supporter. A little browse of his posting history will give you an undeniable pattern, especially on the latest issues where it finally became clear.

I think he just wants a basic level democracy in all countries, not sure.

See my posts on the western notions of "demockracy". This is the wooden leg these liars like to lean on.

But I'll throw you my two cents if I haven't already.

At this point you've demonstrated zero understanding of how Syria works and have insulted the entire country, well done. There's no point reading any further.

For the record I'm not a neutral party -- I'm a pro-Syrian pro-Syria anti-ziotrash poster.

No offense, but looking at the state of Syria right now, I find it questionable how much good your greater experience is doing you.

Take a look at the western countries, run by banking cartels are under a police state, where these demonstrations would result in all the horrors being released and tell me that again. The westerners have interfered in our countries many times, placed us under sanctions, destroyed the peace and we still made it through.

Because we're more civilised than they'll ever be.

Insult us all you want, you'll never break our spirit.

If I was as evil and had as much money as Bandar bin Sultan and his cronies, I could create riots in any western countries that rival the ones in my country by a factor of 100.

Edited by Schrodinger

28 killed today in Syria , havnt they legalized the protests yet ?

some of prophet companion fought with him ten they choose another way , Mubarak fought the Isaelis then became their best friends , Sadat alost won the war against the Isaelis then he signed the camp david thing , Assad the father did fought against the Isaelis then he killed his own poeple , Sadam was against the growing American and kings of gulf power in region but he ended up being a Hitler , Hitler himself was supported by his own people to some extent , he was elected democratically

morally i'd say ,keep with the good and if you are not sure who is good and who is bad , support non

for now i'd say as i aways said , Arabs need some fresh air , all of them do deserve this after 3 decades of gloomy environment

for Hizbullah and sake ? have faith in Allah

28 killed today in Syria , havnt they legalized the protests yet ?

Let us not muddy the waters. Protests are legal now, but they are being REGULATED. Just like in Western countries, so if anyone has a problem with that, go complain about those countries first.

The law makes sense, police need time to protect protestors's lives.

Also it's unfortunately 38 killed and I heard the terrorists tried to shoot up a church. When Bandar's men have all been shot, the number of protestors killed will be 0 because Syria will be safe again. Don't worry, they're being hunted down like the dogs that they are.

I am a Westerner but try not to aspire to such arrogance. Americans need a dose of libertarianism to coat our politics. We are not the World.

I agree, though, to be honest, I find that I can convince "right"-winged Americans of the truth more so than "left"-winged Americans. The latter is so sure of the chicken-hawk agenda that they will fight you as if they're fighting their "right"-winged enemies. It's a shame because many Americans I have met seem to be decent, civilised people. It would be better if they just ignored us completely, but hey, the zionist controlled media needs to propagandise and keep us in the spotlight so that their dream of killing us all would be realised one day.

Edited by Schrodinger

@ Schrodinger

Oh lighten up. :P I am mildly sarcastic about almost everything, I'm not saying anyone is a group of barbarians or trying to break anyone's spirit. In reading of and seeing much blood and tragedy in history and our own times I have become willing to poke fun at almost anything. If you don't laugh you'll cry and there just aren't enough tears.

And honestly, your ideas of the US political system are as flawed as many Westerner's ideas of the Middle East. Our state isn't perfect and corruption exists more than we would like to admit. But neither is it a cartel run without regard to popular will.

EDIT It is a very subtle difference in words, but libertarianism is in no way whatever left-wing. It advocates minimal government interference in private life, economic matters and international relations. In effect, the idea libertarian state would run the police to suppress violent and property crime, probably an army a very little else. Libertarian ideals tend to be found in the right-wing of American society.

Edited by Akritas

@ Schrodinger

Oh lighten up. :P

Hard to when the situation around me is this tense, I hope you understand. I'm as calm as I can possibly be under these conditions, if I was someone else I'd be out there shooting salafist scum. But that's exactly what the zioScum want us to do.

And honestly, your ideas of the US political system are as flawed as many Westerner's ideas of the Middle East.

This is not true and many westerners will agree with every word I will communicate.

Our state isn't perfect and corruption exists more than we would like to admit.

It's a perfect system of corruption though -- you can corrupt the system, steal everyone's real wealth and everyone will think the system is running fine because they can choose one of two agents every 4 years. Heh.

But neither is it a cartel run without regard to popular will.

Of course, that's why they actively shape it with the control of the media. That way, it is reduced -- if it ever crops up though, that's when police brutality and the SWAT teams start rolling in shooting small children at home in the head while they sleep.

EDIT It is a very subtle difference in words, but libertarianism is in no way whatever left-wing. It advocates minimal government interference in private life, economic matters and international relations. In effect, the idea libertarian state would run the police to suppress violent and property crime, probably an army a very little else. Libertarian ideals tend to be found in the right-wing of American society.

Believe it or not, the real left-wing was libertarian, as derived from the only meaningful term "left-wing" from the left branch of the french parliament before the revolution. That is why I used quotations. I realise this goes against the grain, but if you think about it, the terms are very much nonsensical to begin with. The "right" wing are the libertarians now, even though the real (original and only meaningful) right wing were not at all libertarians.

As with everything though even libertarianism, with corporate entities being allowed, is ultimately flawed -- something rarely mentioned by what are essentially pseudo-anarchists. Get rid of corporate entities and "legal persons"/strawmen and the western system could *possibly* work. Requires experimentation, however...

Edited by Schrodinger

Heh, I guess it is pretty understandable you are wound up with so much going on.

I guess it is rather hard for me to answer what you are saying about the US government since I'm not sure what you are saying exactly. Is there corruption in our system? Yes, undoubtedly. Do protests in the US sometimes evolve into near-riots which end with some heads getting smashed? Sure thing. Can bank owners dictate US policy? No, not really. Is the media 'controlled'? Frankly that's a complex question that I had to read whole books on in school. The easiest answer is that is does cooperate with the government in many ways, but for its own ends. Many political science textbooks in the US refer to the media as the 4th branch of the government. All the branches and departments of our government are usually not always working together though.

And many westerners may indeed agree with you, but that means squat. A lot of westerners don't know much about their political system either.

EDIT And sorry if I seem overly pedantic or like a scholar. I studied political science in the university quite recently so rambling about the details of various governments comes naturally. :angel:

Edited by Akritas