Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Syrian Sister

Tens Of Thousands Syrian Pro Govt Protesters.

Rate this topic

Allah/God/Yahweh wiped out Soddom including the women, children and elderly, with fiery molten rock, also during the time of Solomon He annihilated much of humanity with a massive tsunami.

His reasons were justified :)

Anyway, back to the topic. Yeh Bandar bin Sultan gave the order to Hariri and King Abdullah of Jordan to unleash the takfiri mercenaries in Syria to start causing havoc and shooting randomly thinking they can get Syria/Iran back for Lebanon/Egypt/Bahrain/Yemen.

But it won't work, Assad/Hezbollah will wipe the floor with these Zarqawi type takfiri scum. Snipers have already been dispatched to take out Bandars snipers.

Once Riyadh is nuked, Israel and the rest of their allies in the Arab world will easily follow suit.

ok , let me get this stright , you are not claiming to be a god are you ?

yeah there are volcanos too and earthquackes , dose that legalises the WMD or nuclear bomb ?

honestly

Besides , i am not talkin about Der'a events , i am talking about the 40 year of Ba'ath party rule

(salam)

Politics shouldn't be about us (Shias) vs them (Sunnis).

Why should politics be based on religions, races or tribes? Rather, we should implement a system where everyone is following rules. And whoever breaks the rules, they must be punished, no matter if they a Sunni, Shias, Wahhabis or Alevis.

Ya aba ,

Everyone knows there are elements trying to create instability in Syria, but how can that be used to justify killing protestors en masse?

Dont get me wrong , I understand very well what the alternative for the assad regime would be, but then again how can spilling the blood of protestors be justified even if they torch down buildings, damage property etc

(salam) Fink

I will quote an extract from bro Comrade Khodadad's post in a topic from Iran's subforum. It addresses the issues with people's perspectives when they approach these events and examine them using a poorly guided mindset.

2. The "government", the "regime", is not a monolithic body. Roles, positions, authorities, protocols, and management are very complex. In other words, infrastructure, which is usually not explained or understood properly. No matter the case, these stories make no distinction between infrastructure and superstructure, and try to blurr them as interlinked, inseparable, and inflexible. That way, the ideological basis for the Islamic state itself is also under targeted attack, rather than just the events in question, and can be attacked as regressive, barbaric, and in need of Western style "reform". I would say people who criticize infrastructure without cheap blows at superstructure tend to be legitimate and productive members of society. Those who target both are conspirators with ulterior motives and should not be trusted. This is my opinion. I would assume this would hold true for any nation.

3. There is a constant fantasy to link every event in question with the highest levels of authority. Classic example is when Bush was blamed everytime an LA cop beat up a black person on the street. You can see how absurd this is, but that doesn't stop people from trying this with the IRI.

Don't know if this helps, this is just elementary analysis before you even go into case study X, Y, and Z.

Also, those who have been silent on the US/Israel/Saudi-backed massacre in Bahrain have absolutely no right to speak for the protesters here. It only highlights your hypocrisy if you do so. Trolls...

I am not aware of this incident (Hama uprising) but I do know how crazy the old brotherhood (in the time of Gamal Naser) were before they got a new "outlook".

What do you mean black affair?

Was Assad justified for all the actions taken to suppress the Hama uprising?

It was totally black affair meaning it was bad people (the muslim brotherhood) against bad people (the baath party). So you got the greater evil against the lesser evil.

íÇ ÇíåÇ ÇáÐíä ÇãäæÇ ßæäæÇ ÞæÇãíä ááå ÔåÏÇÁ ÈÇáÞÓØ æáÇ íÌÑãäßã ÔäÇä Þæã Úáì ÇáÇ ÊÚÏáæÇ ÇÚÏáæÇ åæ ÇÞÑÈ ááÊÞæì æÇÊÞæÇ Çááå Çä Çááå ÎÈíÑ ÈãÇ ÊÚãáæä

O ye who believe! Be steadfast witnesses for Allah in equity, and let not hatred of any people seduce you that ye deal not justly. Deal justly, that is nearer to your duty. Observe your duty to Allah. Lo! Allah is Informed of what ye do

in what religion it is justefied to erase a whole city ,with its population childern women and elderly ?

and why would being from muslim brotherhood justefy the whole massacre ?

i am not supporting the salafies in any group , many would tend to g violent with extreme htred to others who live close to them , but i do refuse to turn to be someone just like them

besides , some decisions would help you infalate one's ego but it wont change the facts

Shiaben i am not talking about relations , i dont see wrong with relations with Americans or Isrealis if and only if it was done on faire grouunds not as slaves like with americans or worste like with israiles

nothing wrong with relationships perse but

i am not obliged to support a wrong action done by my frend , i f i am not to step against him , i at least wont support him

Ba'ath party is brutal regim , is nationalistic , is been more firm with Isreal and have some corage but internally it is brutal !

many western countries are fair to their population and tyranny to other nations , is not hard to see this , we are not talking about supporting the foriegn policy of Sria but its internal policy

yes what the press tv is reporrting is not totally wrong , except it is not teling the whole truth

truth is Syrians do hate shias and no point alligning yourself with epople who hates you in first place , their muslim brotherhoods are far worst than the egyptians , but nothing would cure this sickness in middle east until everyone can hear thir own voices by their own ears ! at least before asking others to hear that

we do need to release those bad feelings that was kept for centuries , we need to see how are thoughts are translated !

According to the wikipedia link. The Syrian army did give people the chance to leave and thousands of people did leave. Its not like they just upped and carpet bombed the city, not immediately anyway.

Why would being one of the MB justify the massacre? Why because then you'd be a terrorist at most, or a terrorist sympathizer. The Taliban's real strength in Pakistanare all these Ahl-e-Hadith and hardcore Deobandi areas,and from there they get all their funding and recruits and where they have influential people to armtwist the government. If i was in ruling Pakistan I'd have gone Ataturk on those puritan fools. The Baath did the a very brutal brutal thing, its not really justifiable on moral terms so i'm not even going to try. But it was the right thing if you think in terms of realpolitik. People say the baath has to pay for wahts its done and it will one day. But people like the brotherhood, and the jihadists also need pay for what they done.

and no point alligning yourself with epople who hates you in first place

Look at America's alliance with the Saudis. All talk of freedom and democracy and human right go out the window when it comes to them, all the while the Americas keep on lecturing the Chinese and the Iranians anyone else they consider rivals about freedom and democracy and human rights. Do you think the Saudis truly love the Americans or vice versa. There are no friends in politics, there are only alliances of convenience.

Guest Stefan

Look at America's alliance with the Saudis. All talk of freedom and democracy and human right go out the window when it comes to them, all the while the Americas keep on lecturing the Chinese and the Iranians anyone else they consider rivals about freedom and democracy and human rights. Do you think the Saudis truly love the Americans or vice versa. There are no friends in politics, there are only alliances of convenience.

America can lecture China about freedom, democracy and human rights because there is much more of these in America than there is in China.This is a fact that can't be changed by any alliance the US has, with Saudi Arabia or anybody else.

I hope the oil of the Saudi Arabia runs out soon, and that silly alliance gets broken.

According to the wikipedia link. The Syrian army did give people the chance to leave and thousands of people did leave. Its not like they just upped and carpet bombed the city, not immediately anyway.

Why would being one of the MB justify the massacre? Why because then you'd be a terrorist at most, or a terrorist sympathizer. The Taliban's real strength in Pakistanare all these Ahl-e-Hadith and hardcore Deobandi areas,and from there they get all their funding and recruits and where they have influential people to armtwist the government. If i was in ruling Pakistan I'd have gone Ataturk on those puritan fools. The Baath did the a very brutal brutal thing, its not really justifiable on moral terms so i'm not even going to try. But it was the right thing if you think in terms of realpolitik. People say the baath has to pay for wahts its done and it will one day. But people like the brotherhood, and the jihadists also need pay for what they done.

Where is Muslims brotherhoods in Egypt? in Tunisia? where is jihadists ? where is al Qaeda threats ? they dont exist except in our minds and if we allow sectarian law to rule

people of egypt do support MB ! dose that makes them terrorists? would i deny the right of what Egyptians do like and whom they trust just to reach into my goals? isnt that opportunism ?

anyway , last news says that protests reached Damascus

Where is Muslims brotherhoods in Egypt? in Tunisia? where is jihadists ? where is al Qaeda threats ? they dont exist except in our minds and if we allow sectarian law to rule

people of egypt do support MB ! dose that makes them terrorists? would i deny the right of what Egyptians do like and whom they trust just to reach into my goals? isnt that opportunism ?

Where is MP in Bahrain? Why they never stood by the demonstrators? If it is not out of ignorance, have you ever asked yourself that question? Why they stood by King of Bahrain, the brutal al-khalifa and declared Shias as Iranian agents? Now you want to gift Syria to the same people? Is Asad sectarian the way they are? Is he given more opportunities to Shias or Allawits and not to Sunnis? Who is sectarian? Iraqi government? Syrian? Iranian? or simply your masters in Saudi where you cannot pray freely, look what is happening in Bahrain (are you blind or what?) same thing with other Sunni governments and kingdoms.

MP and Takfiris in Egypt act like chickens, same in Tunisia, and in Jordan. They act as cowards when it comes to next door country, Palestine. When their mothers and sisters and children are massacred and the prisons are full of Palestinians men. It was the same story with Mubarak's prisons were full of MB members. BUT, HAVE YOU EVER SEEN ONCE they ever done any armed uprising against Mubarak? Against Abdullah? Against Bin Ali? Or fight Against Israel? NO! These Sunni Islamists are papertigers only when it comes to Shias... Because, they were always given the mentality to fight Shias and oppress them doesn't matter what. In no country they committed terrorist acts and never fought the way they did in Syria... then why should call MP in Egypt some terrorists or fighters or heroes while they never did anything except participating in protests? Same with Tunisia and Jordan. We do not care whatsoever about these types of MP who does nothing except protests... But, for sure we cannot ignore in countries like Bahrain, Syria, Iraq where they all a sudden change their masks and kill Shias people or attacking only the governments who belong to people who came from Shia background.

Here's a good article, though a couple days old, explaining how syria is different than egypt or tunisia:

The Arab awakening and Syrian exceptionalism

Quote:

If Assad succeeds -- and it seems, thus far, to be heading in that direction -- the calculation by some external analysts that Assad will emerge somehow weakened by greater popular participation seems improbable: Much of his personal popularity rests precisely on his foreign-policy stance, in which he has been closely aligned with popular sentiment. More probable is that Assad will emerge with his stature enhanced, and Syria will be set on a course for resuming its traditional place at the center of Arab politics. Correctly understood, a strengthened Syria offers a better prospect for resolving present regional tensions, rather than aggravating them.

I would tend to agree that Assad will be stronger rather than weaker after this, though not because he is somehow seen as more reformist. He will be stronger since many of his most vocal opponents will have revealed themselves and be dead or exiled.

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/bb/world/jan-june11/syria2_04-08.html

here's a good interview to watch about Syria. Flynt Leverett says Bashar al-Assad is essential to reform. There seems to be consensus that the uprisings in Syria have been agitated by Jordanian and Saudi forces. The uprisings, insofar as they are anti-government, do not seem to be legitimate. (which is not to say anything about the protesters' actual grievences, which very well may be legitimate)

It's funny how revolutions politically inconvenient revolutions are always just schemes by evil plotters and those politically useful true manifestations of popular will. The Saudis say Bahrain is all Iranian agents, the Iranians says the Syrian revolutions are Saudi agents. The West is all over Libya and could care less about Yemen.People are all the same.

It's funny how revolutions politically inconvenient revolutions are always just schemes by evil plotters and those politically useful true manifestations of popular will. The Saudis say Bahrain is all Iranian agents, the Iranians says the Syrian revolutions are Saudi agents. The West is all over Libya and could care less about Yemen.People are all the same.

are you saying it is never the case that evil plotters are meddling?

It is sometimes the case that foreign elements are attempting to destabilize the domestic politics of some countries. It is also sometimes the case that the peoples' wish to revolt is popular and legitimate. When this societal-wide support is observed, the social transformation is usually straightforward and easy to recognize from the outside. Egypt and Iran were genuine social transformations where the decision was made to throw off the bridle of negative foreign influence. In Bahrain the Shias there were not initially asking for the overthrow of the ruling Khalifa family. Only after the initial repression occurred there did the demands escalate to an overthrow of the family. In Libya, the revolt there may have been legitimate, but the foreign intervention we have witnessed is highly questionable. I cannot really tell you much about Yemen, though we have seen major defections in the government as well as a shifting of tribal allegiances.

Sometimes there is foreign intervention, so anyone who attempts to make judgments about the legitimacy of popular uprisings without giving heavy importance to the will of the people is not making their proper due diligence.

Syria's government is in tact and the tribal and ethnic leaders give legitimacy to Bashar al-Asad. Even though it would be preferable to actually see Assad's government popularly elected, the consensus there is that given the current political environment, Syria is better off with Bashar al-Assad at the helm. Do you think the Syrians wish to see the anarchy of Iraq visit their society? Why is it so easy to volunteer other nations for war and revolution? As if it is any of our business anyway. The Syrian government was the only Arab government to support Iran during the imposed war of the 1980s. Iran would be foolish to sell out her friends, so let's think rationally about these events.

If foreign powers weren't in it at the start, any that want to take advantage will be in pretty fast if they started it or not so it doesn't end up mattering much. The usual story is that some people hate the government, some like it and the majority just want to keep their heads intact and make sure they have food on the table. There is no monolithic People that speaks from on high. Just different groups of people with opposed aims, both inside and outside the affected country. My point is that the difference between the supporters of a revolution being 'the people' and a destabilizing plot is usually in the eye of the beholder.

The West will not succeed in turning Syria into one of their monarchy or dictator puppets to serve the Zionist hegemonic colonialists: insha'Allah! Bashar al-Assad is loved by his people and this was shown in Damascus for the world to see and nobody can deny it.

Are you kidding me? Have you seen the slum that our beloved Sayyida Zeinab is enterred in?? Have you been accosted by the gypsy children who beg for food and money? Have you smelled the garbage just down the street, rotting on the ground? Have you seen the police come and round up the men in their little stalls trying to sell ziyarat memorabilia?

There is the possibility that what would come after Bashar would be worse, and we have ahadith that say that al-Sufiyani will come from Dar'aa, so yeah, it sucks for Syria. But really, you can't stop the end of the world as we know it from happening, and you can't support injustice because you fear some unknown future!

Syria does serve the imperialists, why do you think they have a Shell refinery there? Why did Hillary call Bashar a reformer? Why do you think she would say that?

and you can't support injustice because you fear some unknown future!

No body supports injustice. No body fear from some 'unknown' future. We know what group is the most unjust group and side in Syria and we know who are these Takfiri nasibis. They are WELL KNOWN. They are TERRORISTS, they are HATERS, they hate the entire world, from Christianity to Judaism, especially the Shia Muslims and anyone who is different from them.

And all this Sufiyani crrappp... You can keep your hadiths for some free times and bring other excuses to support snipers in DARA. No Shia should sell the entire world in thinking Sufiyani will come and that would be something to enjoy.

BTW: who is coming in Bahrain and Libya? Any hadith for Bahrain? What should Shias do there? From what it seems Sufiyani already rules Bahrain... Now if you want the Imam of the time to reappear, go and fight king of Bahrain. : )

Are you kidding me? Have you seen the slum that our beloved Sayyida Zeinab is enterred in?? Have you been accosted by the gypsy children who beg for food and money? Have you smelled the garbage just down the street, rotting on the ground? Have you seen the police come and round up the men in their little stalls trying to sell ziyarat memorabilia?

There is the possibility that what would come after Bashar would be worse, and we have ahadith that say that al-Sufiyani will come from Dar'aa, so yeah, it sucks for Syria. But really, you can't stop the end of the world as we know it from happening, and you can't support injustice because you fear some unknown future!

Syria does serve the imperialists, why do you think they have a Shell refinery there? Why did Hillary call Bashar a reformer? Why do you think she would say that?

Good points.

Quote from this blog entry about foreign meddling in Syria's current unrest:

I finally got through to Haytham Manna in Paris. He confirmed the story of Al Watan, adding a few details: he spoke about three groups having contacted him to provide money and weapons to the rebels in Syria. First, a Syrian businessman (the story reported by Al Jazeera); secondly, he was contacted by "several pro-American Syrian opposers" to put it in his words. (he referred to more than one individual); thirdly, he mentioned approaches of the same kind by "Syrians in Lebanon who are loyal to a Lebanese party which is against Syria". Well, he probably means Hariri. But that is MY OWN ASSUMPTION, as he flatly refused to name names, for he said he does not want to get into "les contrastes libano-libanaises". But when I pronounced that name asking him to fully express his thought, he did not contradict me. He did also refer to other nationalities "meddling" in the Syrian rebellion. He stated that the "Intifadat Karama", the Intifada of Dignity, is a "purely Syrian affair" and that no one, "neither Jordanians, nor Lebanese, nor Saudis" should interfere. "It is a matter that Syrians must resolve among themselves".
Edited by Photi

The Assembly of the Islamic Tradition, a body which represents the Salafist movement in Bahrain has warned of the serious developments taking place in the Arab world in recent days, especially in Syria. It said that there are reports about the arrival of the Iranian forces to Syria in order to fight the uprising of the Syrian people.

The Assembly called on the Arab League to urgently provide the necessary protection to the defenseless Syrian people in the face of a tripartite alliance: the security system of the Assad regime, the Iranian regime and Hizbullah.

http://www1.albawaba.com/node/369079

Just to give you an idea into the sort of hypocrites that are cheering on the protesters in Syria.

Maybe Assad can explain how Sheikh Badr Abu Moussa died in police custody, less than week after being arrested?. Maybe those sneaky zionists snuck into where he was being held and killed him :dry: , or maybe the Syrian police murdered him!!. Shock horror, those lovely friendly Syrian police would surely never do such a thing :rolleyes:

Maybe Assad can explain how Sheikh Badr Abu Moussa died in police custody, less than week after being arrested?. Maybe those sneaky zionists snuck into where he was being held and killed him :dry: , or maybe the Syrian police murdered him!!. Shock horror, those lovely friendly Syrian police would surely never do such a thing :rolleyes:

Maybe the Queen of England could explain why there are so many hate-crimes against Hijabi Muslimas as well as Muslims in England? And why sometimes the police itself is involved in them? I love how you people think of the government as an entire complete body... Read this post on the third page of this thread again.

Time for Syrian security forces to take action and prevent any possibility of civil war in the country incited by these Zionist backed Takfiri groups.

Lebanon seizes Syria-bound armaments

Lebanese security forces have reportedly intercepted two vehicles carrying weapons and ammunitions to Syria amid Damascus’ complaints of foreign provocations.

On Thursday, the forces detained two people trying to drive the vehicles into Syria in the border area of the eastern Bekaa Valley, Reuters reported.

“The cars had AK-47s, semi-automatic weapons, and some bombs,” one security source said.

Since mid-March, Syria has been struggling with weeks of protests that have left scores of people dead, including security forces.

Also on Thursday, a group of snipers opened fire on Syrian soldiers in western part of the country, killing one serviceman and injuring another.

The government has blamed the protests on armed gangs and foreign powers.

On Wednesday Syrian State TV broadcast pictures of what it described as confessions by members of a terrorist group. Security forces say the group’s members received money and arms from foreign elements to carry out terrorist operations and incite unrest.

The authorities have also announced arrest of foreign elements that have played a role in provoking the recent tensions in Syria.

Damascus has repeatedly denied allegations that its security forces were responsible for shooting at protesters, insisting that officers were given clear instructions not to harm civilians.

source

The US government has secretly funded Syrian opposition groups, including a London-based television station, according to diplomatic cables released by WikiLeaks to The Washington Post.

http://english.aljazeera.net/news/middleeast/2011/04/2011418114117731717.html

Remind me again ShiaSoldier, which President said the following about WikiLeaks

"The US administration released the documents. They have no legal value and no one would waste their time reviewing them."

"We don't think this information was leaked. We think it was organised to be released on a regular basis and they are pursuing political goals."

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2011/apr/19/bashar-al-assad-syria-strategy

Bashar al-Assad's strategy in Syria is self-defeating

Syrians will not be won over by promises of reform from a regime that continues to kill protesters and spread disinformation.

The Syrian uprising, which began with small-scale protests just a month ago, continues to spread and grow.

On Monday, thousands gathered in the Clock Square of Homs, the country's third-largest city, hoping to emulate the Tahrir Square protests that triggered the downfall of the Mubarak regime in Egypt.

Shortly after 2am, however, Syrian security forces opened fire. How many people were killed or injured, and whether the shots were aimed directly at protesters or over their heads, is still unclear, but continuous shooting can be heard in videos posted on YouTube.

Though some reports suggest the square was emptied overnight, an activist website has been calling for the protests to resume after midday prayers on Tuesday.

Meanwhile, one thing is very clear. The regime's double-edged strategy of cracking down hard on protesters (200 have reportedly died in the last month), while simultaneously promising reform, is not working.

The protesters seem undeterred by memories of the Hama massacre in 1982, which showed just how brutal this regime can be, and each new attack fuels their anger. Monday's protest in Homs was triggered by the deaths of 17 people in a protest on Sunday – and that protest in turn had been triggered by the death in custody of a prominent tribal figure. Deaths mean funerals, funerals mean protests and protests mean more deaths.

At the same time, the regime's efforts to blame the demonstrations on foreign conspiracies, armed gangs, sectarian elements, militant Salafists and the like, are self-defeating. Disinformation of that kind might have worked years ago when the state had total control over the media, but today its absurdity is far too obvious.

On the reform front, protesters have every reason to be sceptical of the president's promises: they have heard it all before and won't take it seriously unless or until it actually happens.

So far, President Bashar al-Assad has tried to appease Sunni religious elements by lifting a ban on the face veil in schools and announcing the closure of the country's only casino. He has also tried to tempt the marginalised Kurds by granting Syrian citizenship to many of those who are stateless – though they still seem unimpressed.

He has sacked the old government and replaced it with a new one, which may be a little better even if it does include a lot of old faces. The ministers have been instructed to talk to people and explain their policies to the public, but this is such a radical innovation that no one knows if they will be able to handle it.

Then there is the lifting of the 48-year-old state of emergency, which is promised for some time this week. Lifting the emergency, though, is contingent on new legislation to maintain Syria's security, and until the content of these replacement laws becomes known, it is impossible to say whether the result will be an improvement.

Considering how far Syria lags behind – it doesn't even approach the limited levels of freedom that existed in Mubarak's Egypt – and how often moves towards reform have stalled in the past, there is no real prospect of satisfying the demonstrators while Assad remains in power. As one resident of Syria put it in an article: "You cannot fix a fundamentally dysfunctional regime."

So the protests look set to continue. "From alley to alley, from house to house, we want to overthrow you, Bashar." But the crucial question is how. What, exactly, would it take to get Assad to step down? Might he not decide, like Muammar Gaddafi in Libya and Ali Abdullah Saleh in Yemen, to stay put in his palace come hell or high water?

The Baathist regime may indeed be dying, but its death throes could be long and painful.

Salafi Takfiri Al-Qaida hoodlums have been capturing soldiers and killing their families.

The Syrian populace is asking that the government step in and severely punish causing havoc in the country.

http://sana.sy/eng/21/2011/04/19/342253.htm

Armed Criminal Groups Shot and Mutilated Army Officer and His Family

Apr 19, 2011

20110419-140927_h342253.jpg

Homs, Central Syria (SANA) - Brigadier General Khodir al-Talawi, his two sons and his nephew were ambushed Sunday and shot dead by armed criminal groups in the city of Homs, about 160 kilometers from Damascus.

The bodies of the martyred Brigadier and his family members were brutally mutilated by the criminal groups.

20110419-152332.jpg

Other two Syrian army officers: Colonel Moin Mihla and Major Iyad Harfoush, were also shot dead yesterday by member of the criminal armed groups in Homs.

20110419-152352.jpg

Dr. Ghassan Tanous, Director of the National Hospital in Homs, said that the bodies of the martyrs were mutilated with sharp tools after being shot, describing the scene as inhumane and the like of which has never seen by him before.

20110419-152412.jpg

Dozens of Syrian police members were also injured by armed criminal groups. Syrian Interior Ministry issued orders today as not to allow entry for motorcycles to the city of Homs following the frequent use by members of the armed criminal groups of these means of transport.

20110419-152431.jpg

Syrian Inventor Issa Abboud Martyred by Criminal Armed Gangs

The Syrian inventor Issa Abboud, 27 years old, was martyred after being shot dead in his car by criminal armed gangs at al-Nozha neighborhood in Homs on Sunday.

''Issa was on a visit to his cousin's house at al-Nozha neighborhood where the armed criminal groups were firing, which resulted in his martyrdom,'' Ali Abboud, Issa's brother, told SANA.

20110419-152449.jpg

Issa Abboud earned the title of the youngest inventor in the world, with more than 100 patents, one of which he earned for turning the brains of poultry into discs to save electronic information.

20110419-152510.jpg

20110419-152532.jpg

Al-Ibrahim / M. Ismael/R. al-Jazaeri

The secretly anti-Syrian scum in this thread are hilarious, oh you guys care SO MUCH about us. SO MUCH in fact that you are grasping at anything to help continue to chaos.

Well, I've got news for you guys. We're not stupid. We know exactly what is going on -- and trust me, payback will be a b!tch. :D

The authorities seized on Sunday a huge consignment of weapons in a refrigerator truck driven by an Iraqi in a bid to smuggle it from Iraq to Syria via al-Tanf border crossing My link

Director-General of Syrian Customs Mustapha al-Bikai said the weapons seized comprise up-to-date machine guns of various kinds, automatic rifles, sniper rifles, pistols, night-vision scopes, grenade launchers and large quantities of various kinds of ammunition.He said the weapons were hidden in a 12-meter-long secret compartment, well-prepared and equipped with compressors for opening it, adding that the weapons were enveloped in a tin material so as not to be detected by devices.Bikai said other weapons consignments have been seized lately as there were attempts at smuggling them into Syria via Bab al-Hawa, as-Salama, Jdaidet Yabous crossings.''Transport and passengers' movement continue as usual,'' said al-Bikai, answering a question on the situation at the border crossing following seizure of the consignment.

The Iraqi driver Hussein Karim Jabbar confessed to the Syrian Sattelite Channel that he received USD 20,000 per trip."I work as a transport truck driver… I entered Syria through al-Tanf border crossing with a large shipment of weapons that includes various kinds of advanced machine guns, automatic rifles, sniper rifles, pistols, night-vision scopes, grenade launchers and large quantities of various kinds of ammo and machine gun magazines," Jabbar said.

Jabbar said that he met Maher Mehdi who owns an oven and delivers bread to the Iraqi army and began working with him and the two become close friends. After a while, Mehdi told him that he will do him a favor by sending weapons to Syria in exchange for a large sum of money.He said that his truck, which carries the license plate number 85714, was loaded with weapons on 15/4/2011 and arrived at al-Tanf border crossing at night. He was waiting for a phone call from an anonymous person that was supposed to receive the shipment in al-Dumair area and take Jabbar to an undisclosed location to unload the weapons."I don't know the person I was supposed to deliver the weapons to. The agreement was that Maher Mehdi who owns the oven to give my number to someone in Syria who would contact me. The password was supposed to be Maher repeated three times," Jabbar said. Some Arab regimes intend to fire civil war in Syria and send up-to-date machine guns there through Iraq border.

Future Movement denies role in Syria unrests

[but members have been detained with caches of weapons and confessions have been aired..]

SyriaWatch-Farid Ghadry spins a tale, for a receptive audience My link

Globalist War Machine Fixates on Syria My link

Exposing the International Arbiters The corporate funded exploitation of freedom, democracy, and human rights My link

VIDEOS-Syria: Banias Refinery Workers March for Syria and Bashar My link

U.S.-SYRIA Neo-Cons Target Assad Regime http://www.ipsnews.net/news.asp?idnews=55075 Elliott Abrams' Plan For Syria My link Globalists Hit in Syria Opposition is a conglomeration of Western-backed "human rights activists." My linkVIDEOS-MILLIONS OF SYRIANS RALLY FOR SYRIA AND BASHAR My link

My link

Edited by pedroali

Protesters 'killed'.

They're doing salaatil mayyit (prayer for the 'dead')

One of the 'dead' guys is caught on camera standing up.

FOX NEWS lost a potential clip of 'proof' of syrian security killing protesters, damn !!!!!

prince-bandar.jpgHRH%20Prince%20bandar%20in%20crawford.jpg

Bandar.jpg

http://www.champress...icle/view/86507

Media sources reveal details of a conspiracy by Bandar Bin Sultan and Feltman to "destroy" Syria

Several media sources have revealed the details of a "well-organized" plan to destroy Syria and create chaos in the country. The plan is said to be drawn up by Bandar bin Sultan, the former Saudi ambassador to the United States, in collaboration with the former U.S. Ambassador in Lebanon, "Jeffrey Feltman" to overthrow the regime in Syria and to bring Syria back to the "stone age", according to the sources.

The lengthy and detailed plan, developed by Bandar bin Sultan and his friend Feltman in 2008 with a funding reached $ 2 billion, consists of many items and precise details which significantly intersect with the incidents of disturbances the city of Daraa has recently witnessed.

According to sources, the plan "strategically" depended on the exploitation of peoples' legitimate desire in freedom, dignity and getting rid of corruption and on the turning of these wishes into a revolt against the regime through convincing the people that the road to reform from within the regime is closed and the solution is an all-out revolution.

However, the plan tactically divided Syria into three areas (big cities, small cities and villages), and the established five types of networks:

1- The "Fuel": This network comprises educated and unemployed youths who are to be linked in a decentralized way.

2- The "Thugs" network which includes outlaws and criminals from remote areas, preferably non-Syrians.

3- The "Ethnic-Sectarian" network which consists of young people with limited education representing ethnic communities that support or oppose the president. They must be under the age of 22.

4- The "Media" network that comprises some leaders of civil society institutions which have European funding not American one.

5- The "Capital" network which comprises traders, companies owners, banks and commercial centers in Damascus, Aleppo and Homs only.

On how to use these networks and link between each others, the plan provides for:

The utilization of ambitious young people from the first network (Network of fuel) through attractive phrases such as:

- You must have a voice

- Change can't be achieved except by force

- Your future is yours to determine

- Your silence is the cause, and so on ….

The plan also provides for exploiting the skills of members of the second network (Network of thugs) through:

- Training the thugs on professional killing including sniping and murdering in cold blood.

- Training them on burning public buildings quickly by using flammable substance.

- Training thugs on penetrating prisons police centers and security buildings.

According to the plan, members of the third network (sectarian ethnic netwrok) will be exploited by

- Feeding their strong feeling of support for or opposition against the President.

- Making them feel that their communities are threatened in all cases.

- Creating the concept of using excessive force against others.

- Convincing them of the idea that all who oppose them in anything are traitors.

- Leading them to a "state of color blindness", so see only black and white.

-Exploitation their age and lack of knowledge of history and geography and leading them to the brink of being ready to do anything.

The fourth network (media network) will also be exploited to serve the plan. Members of this network will be recruited and their skills will be enhanced to lead the (public opinion) through:

- Enabling them to communicate with the media by satellite phone that can't be monitored or cut off.

- Promoting them as nationalists and as individuals who don't oppose to the regime, but call for civil society.

- Qualifying cadres and training them on techniques of modern media such as blogging and using the Internet which help them communicate with the public.

- Holding regular meetings with them and coordinating their efforts so that no one will contradict the other.

The fifth network (capital network) will be exploited by using their fear of their money being wasted, so the following must be achieved:

- Linking traders with trade officials in the European embassies under the cover of trade relations.

- Holding luxurious parties to be attended by businessmen and during which exclusively Arab Gulf deals and investments are to be made.

- Threatening them with certain sexual relations that are filmed for later blackmailing them.

- Urging them against the regime and creating ideas such as: "The country is yours and outsiders control you. The regime makes wealthy people on your expense. You are the ones who build the country and others rule it. Bashar al-Assad steals you via taxes and his supporters enjoy it. All your businesses projects are a loss due to bribery and corruption. Your wealth is threatened and must be transferred outside Syria because the regime will collapse. We will make you rule the country after the collapse of the regime. "

The plan also contained in its "executive" chapter several scenarios, and precise details of how to start and move, how networks will be exploited and how to move forward.

According to executive chapter, the plan adopts the following stages:

1- If a targeted person from the Fuel Network responded, another stage will immediately begin based on exploiting his/her need for money, so the plan starts to:

- Provide him/her with small amounts of money.

- Ensure him/her a rented car, a cellular phone and Internet connection.

- Ask him/her to look for and bring other young people and use the same method with them.

- When the number of young people reach 5000 in major cities and 1500 in small cities and 500 in the villages, these people are asked to start to express their desire in change and reform. At this very stage any talk against any side of the people must be avoided. Not a word on sectarian, partisan, rightist or leftist basis is allowed at this stage.

As this stage proceeds, objections by non-enthusiasts are to be faced by a set of appropriate responses such as:

- If someone says there is a change, the response must be: "There is no change at all. This is all a lie"

- If he says change is coming, then the response must be: "We have heard this for more than 40 years"

- If anyone says that time is not suitable, the response must be: "So when must we move. Are we going to move after 100 years"

- If one says that of our dignity lies in resisting America, the response must be: "We have nothing to do with resistance, we want to live" and so on…

- A Moving group has to be pushed into streets inside already existing gatherings such as in crowded markets, in mosques after prayers and in narrow alleys. This group is divided into three rings: The shouters, the photographers, and the hidden people. The shouters gather at the center of the circle and begin chanting within the gathering. This ring is surrounded by the ring of the hidden people, while the photographers' ring surrounds all. If anyone tried to disperse the shouters the hidden people defend them under the pretext: " let them speak", and if no one try to disperse them, the same ring of the hidden people assaults the shouters and disperse them. In both cases," We get an excellent picture for the media."

- In general, the authorities have to be provoked to be drawn into the use of torture and cruelty. Here the authorities have to choose one of two solutions; either to intervene or not to intervene.

- If the authorities don't interfere, the number of enthusiasts will begin to increase, because young people's demands will attract a bigger number of new enthusiasts who all, according to the plan, must not know anything about the network link.

- If the authorities intervene and arrest one of the network members, he/she must make himself/herself appear "innocent and pathetic", immediately change his/her stance and illusively promise the authorities not to do that again. According to the plan he/she is to be completely frozen to the final stage, but funding continues.

- If the authorities intervene and arrest one from outside the network, the incident must fully be exploited by raising the level of demands. If the security forces torture him/her, this will be better as it will help in fueling the people's feelings and here phrases linking torture to the whole regime not only to the security forces are to be promoted and the following statements and ideas are to be disseminated: "Have you seen what happened to the poor man, this is what the president wants. It isn't fair, the man wants only to live. Do those traders only have the right to have money. Is it a government or a group of thieves. The reason behind this is the top leadership", and so on ...

2- When moves start in the streets, people must be instigated as fast as possible to change their just demands into calls for the downfall of the regime. Here the following must be implemented:

- The second network, "network of the thugs", is introduced to the scene immediately to attack all of the demonstrators and security personnel.

- Videos and photos for dramatic events which hurt religious and social feelings, such as attacking women, preferably veiled ones, must be taken. As a result alleged demonstrators shout general slogans and if they are attacked by security forces it will be very excellent. But if they are attacked by civilians, the group says "security forces dressed in civilian clothes," attacked the demonstrators. However, if no one attack them, a member of the same group will attack the demonstrators, even if this leads to minor injuries. Video shots must not last more than 20 seconds and they must be taken from a very close position not from a far one.

- The rapid use of bloodshed, because of its significant impact on the people. This includes the killing of a protester from outside the network, preferably a youth from big and famous families, or a youth who has major social ties or a highly educated person, especially a doctor, an engineer or an intellectual. The killing must be committed rapidly by snipers and with bullets of the same type used by police or security forces. This stage also includes the killing of security personnel or guarding police.

- Burning properties of the traders who have been involved in the plan and dragging them into a state of fear together with other economic figures with the purpose of having influence on the lives of as many people as possible.

- Provoking Bashar al-Assad loyalists and engaging them in polemics with others, especially the Islamists,. Here the loyalist are to be accused of being from the intelligence and that they are horns of the regime and beneficiaries from the authority.

Creating mistrust and tension between the loyalists and the people, telling about the near end of Bashar al-Assad and calling for random supportive demonstrations and calls advocating slaughter, murder and terrorism are planned to be launched. In turn, opponents keep calm and delay any move till after the creation of sectarian and ethnic killing. They have to be well-organized in their calls for political reform, freedom, democracy and civil life.

- Foiling any attempt to attain political solutions by the regime through burning symbols of power such as the Baath Party headquarters, police stations, prisons and security forces centers in addition to distorting Bashar al-Assad pictures.

3- The fourth network (The media) is introduced. The aim here is to link Bashar al-Assad to all previous era and to devalue all his actions by opening all the old files and holding the current regime responsible for them.

Bandar bin Sultan recognizes in his plan that Bashar Assad enjoys a real popularity inside and outside Syria that should not be underestimated. He believes that this popularity must be exploited and transformed from a point of strength into a point of weakness through the use of the enthusiasm of supporters against demonstrations.

To undermine the military, the government and the security system, Bandar believes that they must be torn into sects, and here comes the role of the third network the ( "ethnic-sectarian" network) taking into account the neutralization of major doctrines like the Shafi'I and the Hanafi. This will be done as follows:

- Urging each sect to commit horrible bloody massacres against violators. These crimes must be filmed and posted to the media as soon as possible. The start should be in places far from Damascus and there should not be a lot of blood for fear that people may retreat.

For instance, in Lattakia and Tartous, people from the Alawite sect from the network slaughter youths from the Sunni sect, cut parts of their bodies chant long live Bashar.

In Aleppo, Salafis from the network attack Alawites' villages, burn their homes and terrorizing the people to leave their villages and chant "Death to the "Nasirien" death to the enemies of the Sahaba".

In Hasakah, Arabs from the network slaughter and hang some young people and make fun of the Kurds in a visual way without language and clear enough to be understood by the Kurds without translation. Some Christians, particularly Armenians are planned to be killed.

In Daraa, "snipers" from outside the city of Daraa kill young people from the Jawabra and the Mahamid families without approaching anyone from the Abazeed and the Masalmeh families.

In the city of Al-Boukamal, the Shi'ites kill Sunnis and scream, "Oh Karbala, Oh Hussein".

In Homs, Arabs kill Turkmen and loot their shops, particularly gold shops and also kill Catholic Christians and Murshdis.

In Sewidaa, Druze members of the network kill a number of Christians in surrounding villages and burning several churches

In Qamishli, Kurd members of the network avenge the killing of Kurds in Hasaka. Some Armenians also kill Arab Muslims.

In Deir Ez-Zour, "snipers" from outside the city kill young people from the Agidat and Bani Naeem tribes without approaching smaller tribes like the "Rolla", the "Jabour" or the "Shummar" and scream during the filming in the name of the "Bokhabour and the "Mohassan".

Bandar thinks that the regime as a whole will be busy trying to settle the disputes between communities and ethnic groups. Bashar al-Assad will send delegates from his government to resolve sectarian and ethnic differences while Damascus will be empty of government pillars and here comes the turn of Damascus where each minority group avenge and the city flares up from all sides. This will be done as follows:

- The Christians in the east of Damascus kill Muslims who live among them in areas like Qassaa and Bab Touma. They also kill the Druze in the village of Jaramana.

- The Sunnis in the south of the city kill Shiites living among them in the "Shaghour" and the "Muhajereen" areas.

- Salafis in the areas of "Duma" and "Darayya" burn the headquarters of the municipality, courts and police stations.

- Alawites in the west of the city in "Mezze Jabal" area kill Sunnis who live among them.

- Kurds in the north of the city in "Rukn Eddin" area attack Arabs from all sects.

Meanwhile, Bandar believes that the army will be divided, the security systems and the government will collapse and Bashar will only have the Republican Guard, which he will not be able to move because the army will stand against him. This will make Bashar al-Assad's presence in power the cause of all problems, and here comes the role of the fifth network the (network of the capital). The following has to be implemented:

- Holding a meeting between capital owners (businessmen) and leaders of the army and security bodies as well as ministers from Damascus and Aleppo. The plan is to convince them to abandon Bashar al-Assad promising them survival after the end of the President's rule.

- In case some businessmen refuse to cooperate, they are threatened of canceling authorizations, of withdrawing investments and of sex scandals if they are among those penetrated by sexual relations.

- In case some army leaders refuse, they are threatened of imprisonment or assassination. If it is possible under a state of chaos, officers of high ranks, not from Damascus or Aleppo, could be assassinated to terrorize them.

-A national council of businessmen, ministers and security chiefs must be formed and recognized by the United States, France, Britain, Saudi Arabia and Egypt.

Bendar believes that at this stage, the following must be achieved

- The Council must demand Bashar al-Assad's resignation.

- The Council must cut Syria's ties with Iran, Hezbollah, Hamas and the Islamic Jihad.

- The Council must secretly undertake the responsibility of completing the peace process with Israel.

- The Council must form an interim government to dissolve parties and call for early elections and for the amendment of the constitution.

- The Council must set up an inquiry commission to investigate all the symbols of the former regime. It must blame the events on the Muslim Brotherhood exclusively.

- The Council must exclusively open the Syrian economy to the U.S., European, Saudi and Egyptian companies.

In the same context, al-Alam satellite news Channel revealed that what is being posted on "Facebook" is run by about 200 people who work for a company called " Dot and Com" and who have been trained to create sedition.

According to the channel, the company and its employees work in silence and secretly under the protection of Jordan, but the company's funding and the strategy which control the company's works are set up by the Saudi intelligence - Bandar bin Sultan's Branch -.

The channel's report said the company "Dot And Com", is apparently a private company owned by someone called Mohammed al-Qaisi. The company's major center is based in the Jordanian capital Amman. It has branches in major Saudi cities. The company works with the Saudi Ministry of Defence and provides services to the Saudi intelligence system and the Ministry of Interior.

The Channel also confirmed that the company has established a crisis cell that works directly under the orders of Bandar. Two hundred internet specialists led by Saudi officers who are supported by U.S. advisers and psychological war experts, work in the company to hit Syria through Bandar bin Sultan's crisis cells particularly in southern Syria. Meanwhile, the Lebanese Marwan Hamadeh, Basem al-Sabe' and Hani Hammoud in cooperation with US Psychological war experts and a specialists in rumors called Elie Khoury manage similar crisis cells supported by officers from the Information Branch of Saad Hariri.

Bandar bin Sultan, the former Saudi ambassador in America, currently serves as Secretary General of the Saudi National Security Council. He was the only ambassador in Washington who enjoyed permanent guardianship by the US Presidential Guard. He is known for his link to issues related to supporting anti-resistance and pro-Israeli forces.

Monday 28-03-2011

Salafi Takfiri Al-Qaida hoodlums have been capturing soldiers and killing their families.

The Syrian populace is asking that the government step in and severely punish causing havoc in the country.

http://sana.sy/eng/21/2011/04/19/342253.htm

All from Syrian state controlled Media. Did you also see that lovely faked video last week they showed of 'militants' supposedly shooting at protestors :lol: