Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Syrian Sister

Tens Of Thousands Syrian Pro Govt Protesters.

Rate this topic

The minorities are less concerned with hat Sunnis claim was the ideal past and more concerned with what life was like under the Mamlukes and the Ottomans. In Mameluke times Ibn Taymiyya got the Alawites and Druze massacred.

Just look around the region yusuf. Do the majority of Sunni women in the Arab world, even in Syria wear the niqab? The Niqab is a tribal arab tradition. It is optional, the Quran does not support it. It was only compulsory on the Ummul Momineen just like they were not allowed to remarry, unlike common women.

Firstly, I don;t think this is the appropriate thread to discuss these sectarian questions. I might PM u about this. But I am surprised that a Ithna'Ashari Shia is supporting the Druzes and Alawis who are well-known for their heretical beliefs. The Ottomans had Alawis and Druzes in their Army, and anyway the Ottomans were far from the ideal, their aim was to enslave all the Arab people whether Sunni or Alawi. And the Ottomans followed the Hanafi fiqh while the majoroty of Syrian Sunnis follow the Qur'an and Sunnah.

Anyway, how can u defend the banning of Niqaab from Universities and Colleges ? Syria is following in the footsteps of Ataturkist Turkey. the main theory behind banning Niqaab from Universities is that Niqaabis should sit at home and cook, and do not deserve a higher education. And yes, majorty of Sunni Arab women wear the Niqab. in Saudi Arabia and the Gulf alomst 100 %, in other countries around 80%. The only exception is perhaps Jordan and the West Bank where most of them wear the Hijab/scarf.

Firstly, I don;t think this is the appropriate thread to discuss these sectarian questions. I might PM u about this. But I am surprised that a Ithna'Ashari Shia is supporting the Druzes and Alawis who are well-known for their heretical beliefs. The Ottomans had Alawis and Druzes in their Army, and anyway the Ottomans were far from the ideal, their aim was to enslave all the Arab people whether Sunni or Alawi. And the Ottomans followed the Hanafi fiqh while the majoroty of Syrian Sunnis follow the Qur'an and Sunnah.

Anyway, how can u defend the banning of Niqaab from Universities and Colleges ? Syria is following in the footsteps of Ataturkist Turkey. the main theory behind banning Niqaab from Universities is that Niqaabis should sit at home and cook, and do not deserve a higher education. And yes, majorty of Sunni Arab women wear the Niqab. in Saudi Arabia and the Gulf alomst 100 %, in other countries around 80%. The only exception is perhaps Jordan and the West Bank where most of them wear the Hijab/scarf.

Im surprised you left out Egypt,Lebanon, Iraq and Syria itself in your Niqab equation and only gave an example of the sparsely populated and regressive Gulf region, from the videos I've seen of Syria Niqab does not seem to be that common. Nobody's forcing the niqaab women from not attending the universities, it just they're making an issue out of the niqaab. Which to most people (Hanafis being the largest of all the muslim madhabs) is not necessary.

Im tolerant towards minorities, I dont think they should be picked on, even Ahmadis here in Pakistan. Its unhealthy for the psyche of a nation.

Edited by JimJam

Saintly jinn

"The reports from Syria are all the same. No variation or in depth reports of what happened, just death tolls and saying it's Assad's fault. Why is American media not reporting on these incidents."

I just posted a report from the New York Times. I have been reluctant to do so as it is a waste of time. The Iran lovers are going to treat it as they usually do. Some members here are in a fix they have their Iranian blinders on so they can't see the truth about Syria. Syrian and Iranian protesters are criminals manipulated by the West but those in Bahrain, Yemen, Lybia. Tunisia etc are downtrodden and oppressed, that is some twisted logic there.

Myself I am for the people no matter what religion, sect, tribe, color or anything else.

Im surprised you left out Egypt,Lebanon, Iraq and Syria itself in your Niqab equation and only gave an example of the sparsely populated and regressive Gulf region, from the videos I've seen of Syria Niqab does not seem to be that common. Nobody's forcing the niqaab women from not attending the universities, it just they're making an issue out of the niqaab. Which to most people (Hanafis being the largest of all the muslim madhabs) is not necessary.

Im tolerant towards minorities, I dont think they should be picked on, even Ahmadis here in Pakistan. Its unhealthy for the psyche of a nation.

Egypt's women mostly wear the Niqab,, especially in recent times with growth of knowledge about real Ilsam. Lebanon should not be taken into the equation as the Sunnis are a very small minoroty and most are wealthy and affluent and wdn't care 2 cents for the Sharia. Same goes with Iraq as most Sunnis are either secular Ba'athists or liberal Hanafis. The Government of Syria's Department of Higher Education recently passed an order asking female students from removing their face veil while attending co-educational Universities. They want to send out a messgae that if u ant to observe Niqab then better stay at home. And as far as the Hanafi question goes, even the Deobandis, ewho are Hanafis, claim Niqab to be obligatory.

Edited by Yousuf Ahmed

Jim Jam

Instead of "Im tolerant towards minorities, I dont think they should be picked on, even Ahmadis here in Pakistan. Its unhealthy for the psyche of a nation." how about they are another human equal to and just like me?

Wow even the Ahmadis, I am impressed.

Using the word tolerant implies you are granting another leeway or allowing something.

^And people said tolerance was a virtue, that we should learn to tolerate others, live and let live, apparently for some thats still not enough for some.... I myself am from a minority community of my country, you think i dont know that all people are equal and just like me and you?

Egypt's women mostly wear the Niqab,, especially in recent times with growth of knowledge about real Ilsam. Lebanon should not be taken into the equation as the Sunnis are a very small minoroty and most are wealthy and affluent and wdn't care 2 cents for the Sharia. Same goes with Iraq as most Sunnis are either secular Ba'athists or liberal Hanafis. The Government of Syria's Department of Higher Education recently passed an order asking female students from removing their face veil while attending co-educational Universities. They want to send out a messgae that if u ant to observe Niqab then better stay at home. And as far as the Hanafi question goes, even the Deobandis, ewho are Hanafis, claim Niqab to be obligatory.

Most deobandi did not do it until the last decades when the petrodollars started to roll in. Egypt was all over the news the past month and i didn't see most women wearing niqabs. My co workers went to Cairo last month they said it was very liberal.

Edited by JimJam

Saintly jinn

"The reports from Syria are all the same. No variation or in depth reports of what happened, just death tolls and saying it's Assad's fault. Why is American media not reporting on these incidents."

I just posted a report from the New York Times. I have been reluctant to do so as it is a waste of time. The Iran lovers are going to treat it as they usually do. Some members here are in a fix they have their Iranian blinders on so they can't see the truth about Syria. Syrian and Iranian protesters are criminals manipulated by the West but those in Bahrain, Yemen, Lybia. Tunisia etc are downtrodden and oppressed, that is some twisted logic there.

Myself I am for the people no matter what religion, sect, tribe, color or anything else.

I'm not really trying to criminalize everyone, I just think some news networks have completely disregarded key facts and not presenting what is really happening there. I'm sure some protests are peaceful. But I don't think the Syrian regime is given a proper chance to defend itself to Western media outlets. It's not a matter of me not supporting the people. I just think the news reports from Western media is too vague and I think there is an agenda behind this. Over 100 security are reported dead with names and ranks given by Syrian news. Syrian news reports armed groups firing upon security and civilians and we see video of men with guns on rooftops and hillsides shooting down where civilians and security are. Why does CNN and Al-Jazeera not show these things or at least mention them and give the Pro-Assad side a chance to defend itself? Why is this not being investigated by them? Instead they give vague reports of death counts they can't entirely confirm happened or what the circumstances in which they happened were. Western news completely ignores outright all news that doesn't condemn Assad as a murderer before even examining it. I don't think wanting fair news coverage or giving both sides their chance to speak is a problem. It doesn't mean I have Ahmadinejad's picture hanging in my room.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAVXJomobjg&feature=related

Why can't the Syrian regime at least have a chance to defend itself and why aren't these reports being cross examined on Western news if they're all just false propaganda that is easily disproved? Instead Assad is presented as being like King Hamad, when Assad has done more since this situation began for his people than Hamad has done in his entire reign.

Edited by Saintly_Jinn23

C'mon Saintly what is Syria going to defend? I don't understand why they don't use Western media to get their story out, all they would have to do is have a press conference er ah in another nation because foreign press is not allowed into Syria except maybe the puppet media PressTv. Syria is almost a carbon copy of Iran in 2009 but Syria is much more brutal. For the sake of argument if you had a daughter around 19 yrs old who told you she was going out and participate in a peaceful demonstration in a Syrian city would you allow her to go?

"I just think the news reports from Western media is too vague and I think there is an agenda behind this."

Where are you getting the majority of your news from and the press is "vague" because that is what Syria wants hence the ban. You are right there an agenda behind this and the agenda is Syria's, how can the Western press have an agenda when they can't get into Syria and as you say their reporting is vague?

^And people said tolerance was a virtue, that we should learn to tolerate others, live and let live, apparently for some thats still not enough for some.... I myself am from a minority community of my country, you think i dont know that all people are equal and just like me and you?

Most deobandi did not do it until the last decades when the petrodollars started to roll in. Egypt was all over the news the past month and i didn't see most women wearing niqabs. My co workers went to Cairo last month they said it was very liberal.

"And people said tolerance was a virtue, that we should learn to tolerate others, live and let live, apparently for some thats still not enough for some.... I myself am from a minority community of my country, you think i dont know that all people are equal and just like me and you?"

Tolerance is not a finish line to be reach but a milestone on the way to true brotherhood.

Perhaps I was judging you too harshly if so I apologize.

C'mon Saintly what is Syria going to defend? I don't understand why they don't use Western media to get their story out, all they would have to do is have a press conference er ah in another nation because foreign press is not allowed into Syria except maybe the puppet media PressTv. Syria is almost a carbon copy of Iran in 2009 but Syria is much more brutal. For the sake of argument if you had a daughter around 19 yrs old who told you she was going out and participate in a peaceful demonstration in a Syrian city would you allow her to go?

"I just think the news reports from Western media is too vague and I think there is an agenda behind this."

Where are you getting the majority of your news from and the press is "vague" because that is what Syria wants hence the ban. You are right there an agenda behind this and the agenda is Syria's, how can the Western press have an agenda when they can't get into Syria and as you say their reporting is vague?

If foreign press can't get into Syria to confirm their reports, how can you say that the American press has the facts more than official Syrian news? And again, I ask if it is so clear as daylight that the Syrian news is wrong in its reports or most of its reports, why is the accessible Syrian news not being cross examined by American journalists who don't have access to Syria with their own reports in an attempt to discredit it? I haven't seen anyone actually show the reports and evidence presented by the Syrian news and try to discredit it, all I hear is death tolls with no names or circumstances with the exception of a few instances that the Syrian news jumped all over to bring information on. Information, again, that has yet to be fully cross examined by American news reports. That's bad journalism if you ask me.

You basically say that the reports are vague and unverified because the journalists reporting them don't have access to Syria, but then you expect me to believe unconfirmed and vague reports over the extensive reports of the news directly from Syria and those who have actually been able to access Syria.

Saintly

You are talking around in circles like a drunk and you are making me dizzy. You are the one who asked for Western media response, but I don't know why since you condemn it. You should simply say "I don't know why and nor do I care why foreign correspondents are barred from Syria, I don't believe what they say anyhow, it is better for Syria to report what they want to and conceal what they want without anyone getting in the way with facts. These protesters are not Shia so I will follow Iran's lead."

That's all I'm leaving this thread and its pretzel logic.

Saintly

You are talking around in circles like a drunk and you are making me dizzy. You are the one who asked for Western media response, but I don't know why since you condemn it. You should simply say "I don't know why and nor do I care why foreign correspondents are barred from Syria, I don't believe what they say anyhow, it is better for Syria to report what they want to and conceal what they want without anyone getting in the way with facts. These protesters are not Shia so I will follow Iran's lead."

That's all I'm leaving this thread and its pretzel logic.

What the hell are you talking about? I posted a bunch of things to prove my point.

I was saying that all the Western news media outlets do is pump out, by their own admission, unconfirmed reports of deaths. They don't say any exact circumstances in which those deaths occurred, nor are they sure of the numbers, nor do they cross examine reports that say otherwise that are being broadcasted by the Syrian media. That's what you're supposed to do. And if they can't even confirm their own reports, how can they be accepted unanimously as fact.The Western news is saying one thing and the Syrian news is saying another. Or the Western news gives a brief report of an incident and the Syrian news gives a report of the same incident with more information. Can you give me any reason why I shouldn't trust anything the actual news inside Syria says over what Al-Jazeera or CNN says outside the country? Or should I just trust what they say because they say so? What makes them so much more trustworthy in this situation? Perhaps I could change my view if that could be explained to me.

I'm not saying nothing they say is true, I'm just asking why I should ignore outright all Syrian news from within Syria, or Press TV, or Russia Today?

Edited by Saintly_Jinn23

What the hell are you talking about? I posted a bunch of things to prove my point.

I was saying that all the Western news media outlets do is pump out, by their own admission, unconfirmed reports of deaths. They don't say any exact circumstances in which those deaths occurred, nor are they sure of the numbers, nor do they cross examine reports that say otherwise that are being broadcasted by the Syrian media. That's what you're supposed to do. And if they can't even confirm their own reports, how can they be accepted unanimously as fact.The Western news is saying one thing and the Syrian news is saying another. Or the Western news gives a brief report of an incident and the Syrian news gives a report of the same incident with more information. Can you give me any reason why I shouldn't trust anything the actual news inside Syria says over what Al-Jazeera or CNN says outside the country? Or should I just trust what they say because they say so? What makes them so much more trustworthy in this situation? Perhaps I could change my view if that could be explained to me.

I'm not saying nothing they say is true, I'm just asking why I should ignore outright all Syrian news from within Syria, or Press TV, or Russia Today?

Saintly do not forget the pathological hatred which the Assad regime and the Alawi -dominated Syrian Military harbours for Salafis in Syria. Do not forget how they slaughtered 35,000 people in Hamah in 1982 just because they were Sunnis. Do not forget, how, recently the Government of Syria has banned our sisters from wearing the Niqab in co-educational Universities. Even I admire Assad's stance on Israel, but u have to admit his Government does not respect the sentiments of the Sunnis. It is a Government of the minority Alawis, Druzes and Christians, who have maintained their stranglehold on the Military apparatus. And just because someone is a Salafis doesn't mean he's a Saudi agent, all they want is to practise the Qur'an and Sunnah without any hindrance, but the Giovernment is imposing secular values on them, similar to how Mubarak and Saddam used to impose secular values on religious Mu'mineen..

Edited by Yousuf Ahmed

The reports from Syria are all the same. No variation or in depth reports of what happened, just death tolls and saying it's Assad's fault. Why is American media not reporting on these incidents.

WHERE IS THIS VIDEO ON AMERICAN NEWS AND AL-JAZEERA? How come nobody is investigating this stuff? They make it sound like there's no proof to the claim of armed groups.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_IDRNSM5xJ4

The news coverage on this situation in Syria is not impartial but has a certain goal in mind. Sure, some of the protesters may be peaceful and calling for reform, but others are violent and getting innocent people caught in the cross fire or targeting them directly. Stop the lies.

That video was shown on Sky News in the UK, and the presenters and anybody who watches it should be rolling around laughing, and rightly so. The faked up video tries and makes it look like that he camera that was filming the big scene ( a large number of people taking part in a riot or protest ), suddenly spots and zooms in on a small wooded area where gunmen are hiding. Not continuous footage, but a break in the filming, i.e a different bit of footage added onto the original clip.

In the terrorist section of the clip, here are a few questions for you. Why with the powerful zoom camera being used did the cameraman never once zoom out a bit to show the protesters these 'armed terrrorists' were supposedly shooting at, or pan the camera to the left a bit to show these protesters, and then pan back to 'armed terrorists'?. Even for a few seconds?.

Why when these 'armed terrorists' seemingly spot the cameraman and shoot at the cameraman is their no flinch or movement of the camera on the terrorists, so cameraman has been spotted by these 'armed terrorists' and shot at and never moves the camera an inch off target of flinchs a bit?.

I'll tell you the reason why. That scene with the 'armed terrorists' was filmed in a location well away from that protest, and the cameraman knew those 'terrorists' would not be aiming right at him, as the cameraman was Syrian soldier and the 'armed terrorists' were Syrian soldiers dressed up in terrorist clothes to try and look like terrorists.

What Druze and Alawis believe has got nothing to do with the state, or their employment in any state or private sector.

And yes, being a Shi'i, I support them as religious minorities in Syria to be protected from the hazards of majoritarianism.

The 'exception' that you speak of is actually majority of Arab Muslim women who don't wear niqab, as is evident to anyone who has set foot in the Arab Middle East and Arab Africa.

The "majority" of Arab Muslim women who do niqab are in fact concentrated in Gulf states, the largest of which is the Kingdom of Arabian Peninsula. And the Gulf sates obviously don't contain majority of Arab Muslim women.

Edited by Marbles

What Druze and Alawis believe has got nothing to do with the state, or their employment in any state or private sector.

And yes, being a Shi'i, I support them as religious minorities in Syria to be protected from the hazards of majoritarianism.

The 'exception' that you speak of is actually majority of Arab Muslim women who don't wear niqab, as is evident to anyone who has set foot in the Arab Middle East and Arab Africa.

The "majority" of Arab Muslim women who do niqab are in fact concentrated in Gulf states, the largest of which is the Kingdom of Arabian Peninsula. And the Gulf sates obviously don't contain majority of Arab Muslim women.

None of the pseudo-secular brothers here has still been able to justified the banning of the Niqab from universities in Syria.

None of the pseudo-secular brothers here has still been able to justified the banning of the Niqab from universities in Syria.

Why it should be justified? I don't justify it. I didn't even mention it. Calm down.

Assad is a despot - but there are other sinister instances in this uprising -

The lesbian anti Assad blogger that never was -

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2001186/Does-kidnapped-U-S-lesbian-blogger-Amina-Arraf-Syria-actually-exist.html

The Syrian Ambassador that never resigned -

http://www.naharnet.com/stories/en/7982-french-tv-sues-over-on-air-syrian-ambassador-hoax

Assad is a despot - but there are other sinister instances in this uprising -

The lesbian anti Assad blogger that never was -

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2001186/Does-kidnapped-U-S-lesbian-blogger-Amina-Arraf-Syria-actually-exist.html

The Syrian Ambassador that never resigned -

http://www.naharnet.com/stories/en/7982-french-tv-sues-over-on-air-syrian-ambassador-hoax

Bashar is a despot, but his brother Maher is a sadist and downright scary !! And nobody can claim the Syrian Army to be representaive of the whole poulation, since religious, pious Muslims are not allowed to serve in it. Right now the Syrian Army is being run like a private limited company where all the senior Command & Staff positions go to those who are loyal to the Assad family.

Bashar is a despot, but his brother Maher is a sadist and downright scary !! And nobody can claim the Syrian Army to be representaive of the whole poulation, since religious, pious Muslims are not allowed to serve in it. Right now the Syrian Army is being run like a private limited company where all the senior Command & Staff positions go to those who are loyal to the Assad family.

YOUSEF YOUR BECOMING EVER MORE SUSPICIOUS BROTEHR..NOT SURE YOU ARE EVEN MUSLIM OR IN SERACH OF FACTS..ON THAT NOTE..HERE IS WHO YOU BEEN SUPPORTING...

NEW VIDEO!!!-SYRIA FALSE FLAG...FACTS HIDDEN AND LEFTOUT BY MSM MEDIA...

WATCH IT THEN TELL ME WHY YOU SUPPORT ISRAEL WHILE POSING AS MUSLIM...

YOUSEF YOUR BECOMING EVER MORE SUSPICIOUS BROTEHR..NOT SURE YOU ARE EVEN MUSLIM OR IN SERACH OF FACTS..ON THAT NOTE..HERE IS WHO YOU BEEN SUPPORTING...

NEW VIDEO!!!-SYRIA FALSE FLAG...FACTS HIDDEN AND LEFTOUT BY MSM MEDIA...

WATCH IT THEN TELL ME WHY YOU SUPPORT ISRAEL WHILE POSING AS MUSLIM...

Indeed, he is not the only one!!

http://www.youtube.com/user/pedraonewarkbrix#p/u

Indeed, he is not the only one!!

http://www.youtube.com/user/pedraonewarkbrix#p/u

PotatoFace.jpg

AW POOR IRISH POTATO..LOL SEES EVIDENCE THATS IRREFUTABLE AND UNABLE TO CHALLENGE ME ON IT,HE THEN CLAIMS MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL IS SUSPICIOUS LOL..WITHOUT SHOWING ANY EVIDENCE,THEN AGAIN THIS IS IRISH POTATO HEAD WE ARE DEALING WITH,BETWEEN HIS POSTS CITING PRO CORPORATE,GLOBALIST,ZIONIST MEDIA OUTLETS WITH ZERO CREDIBILITY,AND HIS LEAST QUALIFIED OPINIONS ON ANY SUBJECT,ILL JUST LAUGH AT HIM OUT OF PITY..UNTIL HE SHOWS ME WHAT EXACTLY ABOUT MY CHANNEL IS SUSPICIOUS LOL..AFTER ALL IRISH FRAUD,YOU STILL HAVENT ANSWERED MY CHALLENGE ,WHEN I FIRST CALLED YOU OUT, AS I ENTERED THIS FORUM..TO DEBATE ME ON ANY TOPIC,OF YOUR CHOOSING..ILL LET YOU PICK ISSUE AND TOPIC,COUNTRY OR REGION OF WORLD..ILL STATE IT AGAIN,ILL DECIMATE YOU ON ANY ISSUE ,TOPIC,FROM SCIENCE,HISTORY,PHILOSOPHY,MATHEMATICS,GEOPOLITICS,...ANY TOPIC BROTHER...ILL OBLITHERATE YOU INA DEBATE..ILLA WAIT A RESPONSE,POTATO BRAIN ;)

^^

Yeah, 'recent member' IRANIAN-PETRO-DOLLARS-SPONSORED-ALI, keep quoting from your own blogs as evidence that Syrian protesters are funded and backed by Zionists.

The only evidence is links between some of the MB leadership with other groups, hardly surprising they live in other countries also, as membership of MB in Syria is a capital offence. Prove all the Syrian protesters are MB members!!. It your claim, so you need to back it up!!

Maybe you would like to research the connections of Abdulhadi Al-Khawaja and see what other groups he has had membership of in the past and what country was backing those groups, since you like looking at previous histories and connections between people and other 'groups'.

Since you are such a big fan of exposing what is going on in secret and who is posing undercover as other people, perhaps you will now tell you your previous/current member name on here, as opposed to your pedroali cloned name?

Edited by Irishman

Excuse me, but ione brother here even went so far as to doubt whether I am a Muslim or not. i challenge him to provide some evidence.

FOR IRISHMAN-POTATOHEAD LOL IRANIAN PETRO SPONSORED? MAKE SENSE WHEN ENGAGING WITH ME PLS..SECONDLY IM NOT QUOTING FROM MY BLOG,IM CITING STATE DEPARTMENT,THINK TANKS,GOV SOURCES IMBECIL..I HAVE GIVEN ALL SOURCES,THEY ARENT SECRET ...I EVEN GAVE VIDEOS OF THE ZIONISTS AT THE THINK TANKS..GO TO SYRIA FALSE FLAG BLOG YOU DULLARD...YOU CAN FIND SOURCES THERE WINK

FOR YOUSEF-AS FAR AS YOUSEF..I DONT THINK YOU ARE MUSLIM(BECAUSE I EXPLAINED AND SHOWED YOU FACTS THAT YOU SHOULD TAKE INTO ACCOUNT AND REASSESS YOUR OPINIONS ON ISSUE OF SYRIA YET HAVENT) AND MY EVIDENCE ISNT REQUIRED..ITS MY OPINION...NOW HAD I STATED YOU ''WERE NOT A MUSLIM'' AS A MATTER OF ABSOLUTE FACT... THEN I'D BE REQUIRED TO PROVIDE SUCH EVIDENCE..I QUESTION WETHER YOU ARE MUSLIM ONE, BECAUSE YOU OFFER STATISTICS WITHOUT ANY EVIDENCE..WHEN ASKED FOR THEM..YOU DONT ANSWER BACK..TWO,.I QUESTION WETHER YOU ARE MUSLIM,BECAUSE AFTER SHOWING YOU EVIDENCE THAT OPPOSITION DEMONSTRATORS ARE BEING MANIPULATED(BY SHAYTANS IN WEST AND ITS CLIENT REGIMES IN REGION) YOU STILL SUPPORT THEM..THEN SAY YOU DONT..AN ANALOGY WOULD BE....(HYPOTHETICAL SCENARIO)..IM A SYRIAN..AND MARCH FOR REFORM..THEN ZIONIST SO CALLED MUSLIMS AND WESTERN PUPPETS MANIPULATE ME INTO TAKING UP ARMS TO OVERTHROW A GOVERNMENT WICH HAS ABOUT INTENTIONS OF SERVING ''THEIR ZIONIST WESTERN INTERESTS'' WICH COULD DAMAGE ALL REAL MUSLIM ACOMPLISHMENTS IN RESISTANCE AGAINST THOSE WESTERN INTERESTS...NOW I ASK...WOULD I BE SERVING ISLAM OR THE ZIONIST INTERESTS MANIPULATING ME?ANSWER PLS,ILL WAIT...(KEEP IN MIND ITS AN HYPOTHETICAL SCENARIO)(IM NOT SYRIAN),(THOUGH I AM MUSLIM)...POINT IS THE POOR CITIZENS ARE MANIPULATED AND TAKING UP ARMS AGAINST A GOVERNMENT THAT IF TOPPLED WILL BE REPLACED BY ''ZIONIST AND WESTERN PUPPET REGIME''..DO YOU GET IT YET YOUSEF?IS IT GOING TO SINK IN?IF OPPOSITION IS LED(WICH IT IS)BY ZIONISTS AND WESTERN PUPPETS..IF ASSAD GOES,WHO DO YOU IMAGINE WIL TAKE POWER?(TOOTHFAIRY?)(THE WESTERN PUPPETS LEADING THAT OPPOSITION WILL)..(SIGH)

Edited by pedroali

The Muslim brotherhood were terrorists. They carried out a long campaign of sectarian terrorism before being ground into the dust. Their rallying cry was for Sunnis to rise against infidel. That means Shias. I cant believe you want to support these people. The Hama uprising is not a black and white affair, its a totally black affair.

Yes brother you are right. The Hama uprising was a totally black affair. The hands of the Ba'athists were totally stained with the blood of innoccent, pious Muslims. 250 Mosques were totally destroyed. 15 Madrassas were totally gutted. 50,000 Muslims were totally annihilated. Bravo, brother Ba'athist !! A job well done. Michel 'Aflaq will be very proud.

FOR IRISHMAN-POTATOHEAD LOL IRANIAN PETRO SPONSORED? MAKE SENSE WHEN ENGAGING WITH ME PLS..SECONDLY IM NOT QUOTING FROM MY BLOG,IM CITING STATE DEPARTMENT,THINK TANKS,GOV SOURCES IMBECIL..I HAVE GIVEN ALL SOURCES,THEY ARENT SECRET ...I EVEN GAVE VIDEOS OF THE ZIONISTS AT THE THINK TANKS..GO TO SYRIA FALSE FLAG BLOG YOU DULLARD...YOU CAN FIND SOURCES THERE WINK

FOR YOUSEF-AS FAR AS YOUSEF..I DONT THINK YOU ARE MUSLIM(BECAUSE I EXPLAINED AND SHOWED YOU FACTS THAT YOU SHOULD TAKE INTO ACCOUNT AND REASSESS YOUR OPINIONS ON ISSUE OF SYRIA YET HAVENT) AND MY EVIDENCE ISNT REQUIRED..ITS MY OPINION...NOW HAD I STATED YOU ''WERE NOT A MUSLIM'' AS A MATTER OF ABSOLUTE FACT... THEN I'D BE REQUIRED TO PROVIDE SUCH EVIDENCE..I QUESTION WETHER YOU ARE MUSLIM ONE, BECAUSE YOU OFFER STATISTICS WITHOUT ANY EVIDENCE..WHEN ASKED FOR THEM..YOU DONT ANSWER BACK..TWO,.I QUESTION WETHER YOU ARE MUSLIM,BECAUSE AFTER SHOWING YOU EVIDENCE THAT OPPOSITION DEMONSTRATORS ARE BEING MANIPULATED(BY SHAYTANS IN WEST AND ITS CLIENT REGIMES IN REGION) YOU STILL SUPPORT THEM..THEN SAY YOU DONT..AN ANALOGY WOULD BE....(HYPOTHETICAL SCENARIO)..IM A SYRIAN..AND MARCH FOR REFORM..THEN ZIONIST SO CALLED MUSLIMS AND WESTERN PUPPETS MANIPULATE ME INTO TAKING UP ARMS TO OVERTHROW A GOVERNMENT WICH HAS ABOUT INTENTIONS OF SERVING ''THEIR ZIONIST WESTERN INTERESTS'' WICH COULD DAMAGE ALL REAL MUSLIM ACOMPLISHMENTS IN RESISTANCE AGAINST THOSE WESTERN INTERESTS...NOW I ASK...WOULD I BE SERVING ISLAM OR THE ZIONIST INTERESTS MANIPULATING ME?ANSWER PLS,ILL WAIT...(KEEP IN MIND ITS AN HYPOTHETICAL SCENARIO)(IM NOT SYRIAN),(THOUGH I AM MUSLIM)...POINT IS THE POOR CITIZENS ARE MANIPULATED AND TAKING UP ARMS AGAINST A GOVERNMENT THAT IF TOPPLED WILL BE REPLACED BY ''ZIONIST AND WESTERN PUPPET REGIME''..DO YOU GET IT YET YOUSEF?IS IT GOING TO SINK IN?IF OPPOSITION IS LED(WICH IT IS)BY ZIONISTS AND WESTERN PUPPETS..IF ASSAD GOES,WHO DO YOU IMAGINE WIL TAKE POWER?(TOOTHFAIRY?)(THE WESTERN PUPPETS LEADING THAT OPPOSITION WILL)..(SIGH)

(salam)

Brother if u put your Caps Lock off,it will be so much the easier to read ur posts.

Edited by Yousuf Ahmed

You constant use of capital letters, usual posts from 'false flag' sites, non-stop use links as arguments, (for which a millions other links can be found to show the opposite ) makes it clear who is now back under a new account as IRANIAN-PETRO-DOLLARS-SPONSORED-RETARD-ALI.

You said you would discuss any subject, yet you failed to answer questions about Abdulhadi Al-Khawaja, the leading Bahraini human rights activist, former president of the Bahrain Center for Human Rights. Was arrested in Bahrain recently. Abdulhadi Al-Khawaja was a member of Islamic Front for the Liberation of Bahrain. An Iranian backed group responsible for the failed 1981 Bahraini coup. No point in trying to use Wikileaks to say Iran is not involved, Ahmadinejad has already rubbished Wikileaks as being false. So DULLARD, it looks like Iran is behind the current protests in Bahrain if you use all the 'sources' from the Web like you do to try and prove 'Zionists' are behind the Syrian protests. Here are some sources WINK, plenty more out there also, read them WINK

http://www.allsourceintelligencegroup.com/2011/03/iranian-covert-activity-in-bahrain/

http://proudbahraini.wordpress.com/2011/04/01/unveiling-irans-grip-in-bahrain/

http://proudbahraini.wordpress.com/2011/04/09/bahrain-centre-for-human-rights-by-k-niethammer/

http://atimetobetray.com/blog/bahrain-centre-for-human-rights-iran-connections-exposed/

http://blog.bahrainindependent.com/2011/04/06/bahrain-center-for-human-rights-%E2%80%9Cfront-line%E2%80%9D-freedom-fighters-or-simply-a-%E2%80%9Cfront%E2%80%9D/

Edited by Irishman

You constant use of capital letters, usual posts from 'false flag' sites, non-stop use links as arguments, (for which a millions other links can be found to show the opposite ) makes it clear who is now back under a new account as IRANIAN-PETRO-DOLLARS-SPONSORED-RETARD-ALI.

You said you would discuss any subject, yet you failed to answer questions about Abdulhadi Al-Khawaja, the leading Bahraini human rights activist, former president of the Bahrain Center for Human Rights. Was arrested in Bahrain recently. Abdulhadi Al-Khawaja was a member of Islamic Front for the Liberation of Bahrain. An Iranian backed group responsible for the failed 1981 Bahraini coup. No point in trying to use Wikileaks to say Iran is not involved, Ahmadinejad has already rubbished Wikileaks as being false. So DULLARD, it looks like Iran is behind the current protests in Bahrain if you use all the 'sources' from the Web like you do to try and prove 'Zionists' are behind the Syrian protests. Here are some sources WINK, plenty more out there also, read them WINK

http://www.allsourceintelligencegroup.com/2011/03/iranian-covert-activity-in-bahrain/

http://proudbahraini.wordpress.com/2011/04/01/unveiling-irans-grip-in-bahrain/

http://proudbahraini.wordpress.com/2011/04/09/bahrain-centre-for-human-rights-by-k-niethammer/

http://atimetobetray.com/blog/bahrain-centre-for-human-rights-iran-connections-exposed/

http://blog.bahrainindependent.com/2011/04/06/bahrain-center-for-human-rights-%E2%80%9Cfront-line%E2%80%9D-freedom-fighters-or-simply-a-%E2%80%9Cfront%E2%80%9D/

OK first of all potato face,i have one name here,no other,so lay off the drugs,either you are dillusional(self evident) or high off narcotics!!!..ive been a member maybe a month here.udner this id no other,sorry!.i dont know what you are referring to when you claimed you asked me about head of bahraini human rights org,YOU DULLARD!!!..secondly,Iran has every right to support Bahrain as it is an enclave for western interests and illigitimate unelected monarchy...under direct control of WESTERN GOVERNMENTS AND ITS SAUDI PUPPET REGIME(WICH IS OCCUPYING IT NOW!)...itALSO i dont care what you claim ahmedinejad stated about wikileaks...wikileaks related the offical position of west wich themselevs admitt no IRANIAN ROLE dullard...were there any such claism wetehr true or false..those cables would have stated it!!!they didnt..on contrary they dismissed that notion lol get it DULLARD?now onto you sources,...

http://www.allsourceintelligencegroup.com/2011/03/iranian-covert-activity-in-bahrain/ According to a STRATFOR source, Iranian cleric Hojjat ol-Eslam Hadi al-Madrasi, head of the Islamic Front for the Liberation of Bahrain, (me:DO YOU KNOW WHO STRATFORD IS? http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php?title=Stratfor (ME:zero cred its another ,SITE, MEMRI, DEBKA TYPE FRONT) Al Giordano [2], details what he calls "20 Stratfor Lies about Latin America":

Stratfor is one of these snake-oil disinfo sales firms that traffics in "intelligence briefings" for people gullible enough to pay for them. Imagine that: you can get lied to for free all over this great land, but some people actually pay to be deceived!

Stratfor's track record in Latin America is abhorrent (how many years in a row did it predict that Hugo Chavez would not survive that year as Venezuela's president?). It's "spin" is ideological: pro-corporate, which is no surprise, given that it's undisclosed clientele purchases something called "Business Intelligence Services."

In my opinion, Stratfor engages in circulating disinformation into the datasphere through its free and paid email memos in ways that seem aimed to help the agendas of that very same corporate world that contracts its services.

[EVEN WORST DULLARD POTATO IRISH FRAUD..THE ORIGINAL SOURCE WAS STRATFOR BUT U GOT IT FROM HERE YOU WILL SAY...http://www.allsourceintelligencegroup.com/2011/03/iranian-covert-activity-in-bahrain/ [ME:GREAT LETS EXPOSE THAT TOO SHALL WE?}SEE...http://www.allsourceintelligencegroup.com/about-2/ All Source Intelligence group is a veteran owned business focusing on Intelligence solutions, information and knowledge management in support of the Department of Defense (DoD) [ME:DONT U EVER IN YOUR LIFE TEST ME IRISHFRAUD I WIPE FLOOR WITH ANYONE ANYWHERE ANYTIME..THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A DEBATE WITH ME,I MOP FLOOR WITH ANYONE THANKS TO THE MOST HIGH]

[ME: IRISH FRAUDPOSTING US DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE,CIA GROUPS LOL YOU ARE DONE IN THIS FORUM NOW}

[AS FAR AS YOUR OTHER SOURCE,ITS GARBAGE..ITS DEVOID OF ANY LOGIC...ITS CLAIMING IRAN IS INVOLVED,BUT NOT ONE IRANIAN TROOP IS IN BAHRAIN,MEANWHILE HUNDREDS OF SAUDI AND PGCC NATION(ALL WESTERN CLIENT REGIMES) ARE..AND ATTACKING,BEATING,KILLING AND TORTURING BAHRAINIS WHO ARE OUT IN ''MASS'' ,WICH IS IRREFUTABLE..SEE THE PROBLEM IRISH POTATO FACE?IRAN HAS NOT ONE SINGLE SOLDIER IN BAHRAIN..BAHRAINS KING KHALIFA HAS HUNDREDS AND HUNDREDS OF FOREIGN TROOPS ILLEGALLY ATTACKING BAHRAINI MASSES..GET IT YET?CAN YOU SAY NEXT?GOOD.. THINK TWICE BEFORE ADRESSING ME..I AM NOT A NEWBIE LIKE YOU...IM A VETERAN AT THIS...I RUN CIRCLES AROUND KAFFIRS LIKE YOU...NEXT TIME ILL BRING MY SON AND LET HIM DEAL WITH YOU..HE LIKES TO PRACTICE DECIMATING DULLARDS AS WELL..[CITING DOD SOURCES LOL] ALL MUSLIMS IN FORUM LETS GET A GOOD LAUGH AT THIS MUSHRIKUN IRISH FRAUD :lol:

OH AND DONT WORRY ABOUT CAPS LOCKS THATS LEAST OF YOUR PROBLEMS..LOL

14113.jpg

The clone IRANIAN-PETRO-DOLLARS-SPONSORED-RETARD-ALI is getting his turban in a twist when confronted with irrefutable evidence of the link between Abdulhadi Al-Khawaja, the leading Bahraini human rights activist, former president of the Bahrain Center for Human Rights, and his connection to his Iranian paymasters, just like clone IRANIAN-PETRO-DOLLARS-SPONSORED-RETARD-ALI . He is forced to admit that Iran is acting against Bahrain, but this is allowed as Bahrain leaders are a "illigitimate unelected monarchy", well IRANIAN-PETRO-DOLLARS-SPONSORED-RETARD-ALI would know all about what "illigitimate" means :lol: but that aside, he think the illigitimate unelected monarchy-esque Assad regime is lovely and all Sunni's in Syria should be hppy with it LOL :lol:

Poor IRANIAN-PETRO-DOLLARS-SPONSORED-RETARD-ALI has no choice but say this, since he is afraid to pull his head out of Khamenei's ass and look at the real world, as Iran may stop paying IRANIAN-PETRO-DOLLARS-SPONSORED-RETARD-ALI for posting his fake 'infomation' videos on Youtube about Syria, and with no money the uneducated DULLARD IRANIAN-PETRO-DOLLARS-SPONSORED-RETARD-ALI will be called back from his Zionist US home to Iran to sweep Tehrans streets :lol:

Edited by Irishman

Brother pedroali, I would strongly suggest that u stop the personal attacks against the Irishman. Ikhlaq is one of the basic qualities of a Muslim, even with non-believers.

Edited by Yousuf Ahmed

Brother pedroali, I would strongly suggest that u stop the personal attacks against the Irishman. Ikhlaq is one of the basic qualities of a Muslim, even with non-believers.

Well his evidence for all protesters in Syria being MB members paid for the US was so weak, that he had to respond to personal insults to try and deflect attention away from it. He started the insults, and since Mods think insults are the way to go in this thread, I am just replying back with a few. His is 99% likely a former/current member of this forum, using a cloned account. He wont admit to it obviously, but to prove beyond doubt if he truly is, then as a Muslim ( if he is ) he could promise in front of Allah on the life of his parents that he has never been a member on this site before, and does not have any other accounts other than the pedroali one. Lets see will he!!

Edited by Irishman

Well his evidence for all protesters in Syria being MB members paid for the US was so weak, that he had to respond to personal insults to try and deflect attention away from it. He started the insults, and since Mods think insults are the way to go in this thread, I am just replying back with a few. His is 99% likely a former/current member of this forum, using a cloned account. He wont admit to it obviously, but to prove beyond doubt if he truly is, then as a Muslim ( if he is ) he could promise in front of Allah on the life of his parents that he has never been a member on this site before, and does not have any other accounts other than the pedroali one. Lets see will he!!

ok israeliman ...Now,what part of MB Leaders from Syria are tied to US Zionist, NeoConservative Think Tanks ,and brittish millitary think tanks that led us to iraq war wich are also funded by global financial and corporate interests (CIA & STATE DEPARTMENT INCLUDED))was weak, Israeliman???be specific! hahahaha astaghfirullah ...again i repeat im new to this forum..not sure how many times i must emphasize that fact to israeliman.now you know how a debate works?you post something then you have to substanciate it(wich i did and always do)..then a counter argument ,has to eitehr agree or refute and debunk it with counter evidence disproving it..now i have over and over done just that,i refute your cliams and expose your sources,point for point..then you come back and dont refute mien but claim you could lol ..if you could Israeliman ,you already would have..i have refuted and exposed yours..see the difference?jsut the fact im even pointing this fact out now,shows me you are incapable of grasping we arent on same level...he wants me tos wear in front of my parents lol..my parents dont live with me..nor would i swear on them ever..wallahi ...whos witness over all things.......again i am pedroali i have no other id,and i am a member here for a month only! ''sigh''..oh and another thing..first..i prove my point( and substanciate it..i accept any rebuttals..problem is i dont put up what i cant already prove..thats how i operate wink...now whereever im shown to be wrong ill accept it,especially when or if my information is disproven or not solid..wich has yet to happen,and ive debated thousands of people over period of 19 years....you and anyone is welcome to try..go for it...

Fact checking is a part of every reputable news agency and if you listen you will hear them it is reported or unconfirmed or whatever is needed for the occasion. If you can't understand why media such as Syria media, PressTv, and others can't be trusted in the current Syria crisis there is no sense in talking to you. You seem to forget this everyday so for the last time. Foreign correspondents are not allowed into Syria these days. Why do you think that is? Maybe they are like North Korea who wants to protect their people from the rest of the world or Syria has something to hide. Even if the protesters were armed insurrectionists the killing and butchering of women and children are war crimes of the worst kind.

The clone IRANIAN-PETRO-DOLLARS-SPONSORED-RETARD-ALI is getting his turban in a twist when confronted with irrefutable evidence of the link between Abdulhadi Al-Khawaja, the leading Bahraini human rights activist, former president of the Bahrain Center for Human Rights, and his connection to his Iranian paymasters, just like clone IRANIAN-PETRO-DOLLARS-SPONSORED-RETARD-ALI . He is forced to admit that Iran is acting against Bahrain, but this is allowed as Bahrain leaders are a "illigitimate unelected monarchy", well IRANIAN-PETRO-DOLLARS-SPONSORED-RETARD-ALI would know all about what "illigitimate" means :lol: but that aside, he think the illigitimate unelected monarchy-esque Assad regime is lovely and all Sunni's in Syria should be hppy with it LOL :lol:

Poor IRANIAN-PETRO-DOLLARS-SPONSORED-RETARD-ALI has no choice but say this, since he is afraid to pull his head out of Khamenei's ass and look at the real world, as Iran may stop paying IRANIAN-PETRO-DOLLARS-SPONSORED-RETARD-ALI for posting his fake 'infomation' videos on Youtube about Syria, and with no money the uneducated DULLARD IRANIAN-PETRO-DOLLARS-SPONSORED-RETARD-ALI will be called back from his Zionist US home to Iran to sweep Tehrans streets :lol: saddest part about his argument is that hes condonning foreign occupation and a western client regime to stay in power against masses of bahraini ....now does he realize what side of isle hes standing?lol

so im sponsored by petro dollars? can i say it?coo coo coo coo lol..poor israeliman hes desperatly trying to compensate for fact i exposed his sources from us department of defense and us military intelligence (anotehr a pro monarchy blogger).lol again i repeat....not 1 iranian soldier is in bahrain..not 1..you keep claiming one man who has ties to iran..there are scores of thousands of bahrainis with ties to iran ..cultural,national,philisophical..geographical..lol you can tell hes a westerner....now the man wich you speak of..has he brought one iranian soldier into bahrain?has that nonexistant soldier brought into bahrain(in your dreams and imagination) killed one bahraini during this uprisng ?lol or has khalifa brought in thousands of saudi ,jordanian and other pgcc nation soldiers(trained by west)to attack masses of bahrainis demanding reforms?lol...you are still devoid of any reason and logic..''sigh''..and no i dont get financing from petro dollars or iran..again make sense when adressing me..lol

Edited by pedroali

so im sponsored by petro dollars? can i say it?coo coo coo coo lol..poor israeliman hes desperatly trying to compensate for fact i exposed his sources from us department of defense and us military intelligence (anotehr a pro monarchy blogger).lol again i repeat....not 1 iranian soldier is in bahrain..not 1..you keep claiming one man who has ties to iran..there are scores of thousands of bahrainis with ties to iran ..cultural,national,philisophical..geographical..lol you can tell hes a westerner....now the man wich you speak of..

Only ties to Iran? :lol: IRANIAN-PETRO-DOLLARS-SPONSORED-RETARD-ALI is truly a DULLARD. Abdulhadi Al-Khawaja was a member of Islamic Front for the Liberation of Bahrain. An Iranian backed group responsible for the failed 1981 Bahraini coup. So his Iranian masters tried to get him to overthrow the Bahraini monarchy before, and after that failed, he spent years living abroad and plotting against them from there before returning and trying again, before he was arrested for it. Yet if MB leaders live abroad ( member of MB in 'democratic' Syria is a CAPITAL offence ), and plot from abroad with groups that oppose ASSad, that is not allowed, and alll protesers are US/Zionist inspired?. HAHAHA :lol:

has he brought one iranian soldier into bahrain?has that nonexistant soldier brought into bahrain(in your dreams and imagination) killed one bahraini during this uprisng ?lol or has khalifa brought in thousands of saudi ,jordanian and other pgcc nation soldiers(trained by west)to attack masses of bahrainis demanding reforms?lol...you are still devoid of any reason and logic..''sigh''..and no i dont get financing from petro dollars or iran..again make sense when adressing me..lol

What US/Zionists soldiers have the MB brought into Syria?. None!! :D The only fighters that are fighting the murdering Syrian Alawite security forces that are mudering peaceful unarmed protesters are the Syrian Islamic fighters trying to overthrow the illigitimate unelected monarchy-esque ( father to son transfer of power ) ASSad secular regime. IRANIAN-PETRO-DOLLARS-SPONSORED-RETARD-ALI is a monarchy lover :lol:

As for your "israeliman" comment :lol: ASSas is as impotent as you when it comes to being a threat to Israel. MB would be a far greater threat to Israel, but also to Hezbollah, and that is what worries IRANIAN-PETRO-DOLLARS-SPONSORED-RETARD-ALI . Whenever poor ASSad see's a Zionist, he hands them some oil to ease the pain that will be in his ASSad later :lol:

Edited by Irishman

Only ties to Iran? :lol: IRANIAN-PETRO-DOLLARS-SPONSORED-RETARD-ALI is truly a DULLARD. Abdulhadi Al-Khawaja was a member of Islamic Front for the Liberation of Bahrain. An Iranian backed group responsible for the failed 1981 Bahraini coup. So his Iranian masters tried to get him to overthrow the Bahraini monarchy before, and after that failed, he spent years living abroad and plotting against them from there before returning and trying again, before he was arrested for it. Yet if MB leaders live abroad ( member of MB in 'democratic' Syria is a CAPITAL offence ), and plot from abroad with groups that oppose ASSad, that is not allowed, and alll protesers are US/Zionist inspired?. HAHAHA :lol:

What US/Zionists soldiers have the MB brought into Syria?. None!! :D The only fighters that are fighting the murdering Syrian Alawite security forces that are mudering peaceful unarmed protesters are the Syrian Islamic fighters trying to overthrow the illigitimate unelected monarchy-esque ( father to son transfer of power ) ASSad secular regime. IRANIAN-PETRO-DOLLARS-SPONSORED-RETARD-ALI is a monarchy lover :lol:

As for your "israeliman" comment :lol: ASSas is as impotent as you when it comes to being a threat to Israel. MB would be a far greater threat to Israel, but also to Hezbollah, and that is what worries IRANIAN-PETRO-DOLLARS-SPONSORED-RETARD-ALI . Whenever poor ASSad see's a Zionist, he hands them some oil to ease the pain that will be in his ASSad later :lol:

\\

THE UISLAMIC FRONT FOR LIBERATION OF BAHRAIN IS ''BAHRAINI''!!! WITH EVERY RIGHT TO OVERTHROW WESTERN PUPPET KHALIFA'' WHO ISNT MUSLIM AND ALLOWS US.UK/GERMANY TO STATION TROOPS THERE!!!(WESTERN OCCUPIERS HAVE ZERO RIGHTS IN OUR LANDS AND ANY ALLOWING THEM SHELTER FORFIT THEIR ENTITLEMENT TO EVEN RULE,AND SHOUYLD BE HUNG IMMEDIATLY GET IT?SORRY!!) 5- MB HAS ZERO ENTITLEMENTS TO ANY REGION OF OUR LANDS AS WELL,SINCE THEIR ORGANIZATION WAS CREATED BY MI6 AND BRITTISH INTTELIGENCE AS WAS WAHABI PHILOSOPHY..SORRY!!! 6- ALL PGCC NATION LEADERS SHOULD BE ARRESTED HUNG AND SLAUGHTERED, BASED ON FACT..THEY HOLD MILITARY DRILLS WITH SAME EMPIRES WICH HAVE ATTACKED AND COLONIZED OURLANDS..SORRY!

NOW ,lets iron out some important facts you leave out..Syria was targetted for regime change by west and opposition was funded with millions. by west...i already proved that 2- MB leaders are at zionist neocon think tanks and getting awards from same think tanks that pushed bushs wars!!!...proved that already 3-....Syria government gives funding and a base for Hezbollah OURS ISLAMIC RESISTANCE(NOT YOURS! ,YOUR A ''WESTERNER WITH NO ENTITLEMENT'' TO SPEAK ''FOR'' OUR ISLAMIC AFFAIRS AND ''OUR RESISTANCE'' [YOU ARE NOT MUSLIM] !!!) TO ISRAEL AND US CLIENT REGIMES DOING ITS BIDDING IN REGION) ...can you sa NEXT ISRAELI FRAUDMAN? GOOD....NOW YOU KEEP SAYING PETRO DOLLARS IRAN NONSENSE..AS IF THAT EVEN MAKES SENSE LOL I DONT RECEIVE ANY MONEY FROM IRAN NOR DO I OWNA GAS STATION WHERE I COLLECT FUNDS FROM PETRO SALES..LOL NEEEEXTTT! BTW NOTICE ALL POINTS I MADE COMPLETLY FLY OVER THIS CHILDS HEAD LOL

sliced-potatoes.jpg