Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Arrivals/hashemifilms

Rate this topic

Bismilah,

Salam U Alaykum-

This is a public service announcement for the entire community. For a while these arrivals/hashemifilms movies have been circulating around the internet, and have a very large following especially among young shia youth. I had been warning every one for a very long time that these videos are full of unfounded conspiracy theories, exaggerations and in some cases complete fabrications as well as lies, and they are a source of misguidance for the community.

Now they have become open about their true colors. A close shia brother had messaged me and sent me a link to the following video, and asked me what my thoughts were about it:

So in this video the "hashemifilms" people are claiming that sayed al seestani is an agent of the dajjal, and that he is the false khorasani who will fight imam mehdi (as).

If this is not misguidance enough, in the start of the video they quote a recording, and if you observe it carefully - at 35 seconds and onwards the man in the recording claims to be the son of Imam Mehdi (as).

This recording is from Ahmad Hassan, the man from Iraq (which many of you have heard of) who is claiming to be the son of Imam Mehdi (as) and his representative. He has a cult like following, as well as a website:

http://al-mehdyoon.org/

And the english version:

http://the-savior.com/home/

He condemns seestani and the other maraja for attempting to imprison him. The reality being that he is a man claiming to be the son of Imam Mehdi (he says this several times, on his own website and also mentions that in the video above for any one who wants proof), and has started a cult.

So again this a public service announcement for the entire community. Stay away from these videos and the people making them, and please inform others in the community because many naive and gullible people in our community have already become heavy followers of these videos. They will lead you to misguidance and damnation.

Everbody has a CHOICE to make , choose your destiny.

Al-Imam Al-Baqir (as) “There is no banner better than that of the banner of Yamani, it is the banner of faith and dedication, because he calls to your possessor, so if the Yamani comes out, selling weapons to people or any Muslim becomes prohibited, and if the Yamani appears, stand up to him, because he’s banner is the banner of faith,for any Muslim to turn away from him, and who ever turns away from him, then he’s from the people of hell, because he calls to the truth and to the right path). Al-Ghaybah - Mohammad Ibn Ibrahim A' Noâmani p. 264.

Ahmad Al-Hassan a.s the Yamani of Ahlulbayt ,he is mentioned in the will of the Prophet pbuhap and he is from the son of the 12th Imam,he is the armor of David a.s,He says he knows about the Torat more than the people of Torat,he knows about the Gospel more than the people of the Gospel,he knows about the Quran more than the people of Quran, he has arrived for reform to Islam, and is a test for the shias to follow ,if they turn away they will become from the people of hell.

Everbody has a CHOICE to make , choose your destiny.

Al-Imam Al-Baqir (as) “There is no banner better than that of the banner of Yamani, it is the banner of faith and dedication, because he calls to your possessor, so if the Yamani comes out, selling weapons to people or any Muslim becomes prohibited, and if the Yamani appears, stand up to him, because he’s banner is the banner of faith,for any Muslim to turn away from him, and who ever turns away from him, then he’s from the people of hell, because he calls to the truth and to the right path). Al-Ghaybah - Mohammad Ibn Ibrahim A' Noâmani p. 264.

Ahmad Al-Hassan a.s the Yamani of Ahlulbayt ,he is mentioned in the will of the Prophet pbuhap and he is from the son of the 12th Imam,he is the armor of David a.s,He says he knows about the Torat more than the people of Torat,he knows about the Gospel more than the people of the Gospel,he knows about the Quran more than the people of Quran, he has arrived for reform to Islam, and is a test for the shias to follow ,if they turn away they will become from the people of hell.

Thank you for proving every thing I stated earlier. Please every one note this extreme misguidance. "Ahmad Al-Hassan a.s the Yamani of Ahlulbayt ,he is mentioned in the will of the Prophet pbuhap and he is from the son of the 12th Imam"

May Allah guide you before its to late and you destroy your soul and eternity.

• Advanced Member

(salam)

I follow TADs too, but I saw this post and this new Yamani-esque propaganda that is going around. This is another sign of the false claimants and we have many more to see.

This video was seriously distatseful and may God guide the individual, for accusing a maraja, and not only any, but Ayatollah Sistani and branding him a "Dajjal" spews nothing but envy and is the banner of misguidance. After all the Ayatollah has done for Islam, he is branded a Dajjal.

And you ask me why Husayn (as) was martyred.

Edited by Ya Baqiyatullah (aj)

Bismilah,

Salam U Alaykum-

This is a public service announcement for the entire community. For a while these arrivals/hashemifilms movies have been circulating around the internet, and have a very large following especially among young shia youth. I had been warning every one for a very long time that these videos are full of unfounded conspiracy theories, exaggerations and in some cases complete fabrications as well as lies, and they are a source of misguidance for the community.

Now they have become open about their true colors. A close shia brother had messaged me and sent me a link to the following video, and asked me what my thoughts were about it:

So in this video the "hashemifilms" people are claiming that sayed al seestani is an agent of the dajjal, and that he is the false khorasani who will fight imam mehdi (as).

If this is not misguidance enough, in the start of the video they quote a recording, and if you observe it carefully - at 35 seconds and onwards the man in the recording claims to be the son of Imam Mehdi (as).

This recording is from Ahmad Hassan, the man from Iraq (which many of you have heard of) who is claiming to be the son of Imam Mehdi (as) and his representative. He has a cult like following, as well as a website:

http://al-mehdyoon.org/

And the english version:

http://the-savior.com/home/

He condemns seestani and the other maraja for attempting to imprison him. The reality being that he is a man claiming to be the son of Imam Mehdi (he says this several times, on his own website and also mentions that in the video above for any one who wants proof), and has started a cult.

So again this a public service announcement for the entire community. Stay away from these videos and the people making them, and please inform others in the community because many naive and gullible people in our community have already become heavy followers of these videos. They will lead you to misguidance and damnation.

(wasalam)

So what's the big deal? Our maraji' have left no stone unturned to keep the masses ignorant by ensuring that none of our classical ahadith texts get translated into English, unlike how their fatawa are readily available online in English. Even from the usooli point of view this is wrong since at least the books related to aqaid should be translated into English because taqleed in usool al din is haram. So anyhow, this was bound to happen sooner or later that some impostor would come and take advantage of the people's ignorance; and in this case he's actually using that ignorance to turn people against a well known marja.

Anyway, our ahadith answer this impostor's claims about sons of Imam Mahdi(as) perfectly.

Kamal ad din wa tamam an ni'ma

ÍÏËäÇ Úáì Èä ÃÍãÏ Èä ãÍãÏ Èä ÚãÑÇä ÇáÏÞÇÞ ÞÇá: ÍÏËäÇ ãÍãÏ Èä - ÃÈí ÚÈÏ Çááå ÇáßæÝí ÞÇá: ÍÏËäÇ ãæÓì Èä ÚãÑÇä ÇáäÎÚí¡ Úä Úãå ÇáÍÓíä Èä íÒíÏ ÇáäæÝáí¡ Úä Úáí Èä ÃÈí ÍãÒÉ¡ Úä ÃÈí ÈÕíÑ ÞÇá: ÞáÊ ááÕÇÏÞ ÌÚÝÑ Èä ãÍãÏ ÚáíåãÇ ÇáÓáÇã íÇ ÇÈä ÑÓæá Çááå Åäí ÓãÚÊ ãä ÃÈíß Úáíå ÇáÓáÇã Ãäå ÞÇá: íßæä ÈÚÏ ÇáÞÇÆã ÇËäÇ ÚÔÑ ãåÏíÇ ÝÞÇá: ÅäãÇ ÞÇá: ÇËäÇ ÚÔÑ ãåÏíÇ¡ æáã íÞá: ÅËäÇ ÚÔÑ ÅãÇãÇ¡ æáßäåã Þæã ãä ÔíÚÊäÇ íÏÚæä ÇáäÇÓ Åáì ãæÇáÇÊäÇ æãÚÑÝÉ ÍÞäÇ

..........................Imam al Sadiq(as) was asked: "O son of the Prophet PBUH), Indeed I heard your father (as) that he(as) said: "After the Qa'em there would be twelve mahdis', so he(Imam(as)) said, 'he only said twelve Mahdi's and not twelve Imams. They are a nation from our shias, who shall call the people to support us and identify our right.'"

http://www.yasoob.com/books/htm1/m012/10/no1004.html (page 358)

• Advanced Member

Interesting video.

I would not rely on anything those guys from the Arrivals quote in their video, its better to look at some factual "conspiracy theories".

The same guys were before they made the Arrivals exposing some sex-cult sect in the US, and they were saying, that they had infiltrated it.

(I don't want to know about how they infiltrated this cult)

(salam)

I follow TADs too, but I saw this post and this new Yamani-esque propaganda that is going around. This is another sign of the false claimants and we have many more to see.

This video was seriously distatseful and may God guide the individual, for accusing a maraja, and not only any, but Ayatollah Sistani and branding him a "Dajjal" spews nothing but envy and is the banner of misguidance. After all the Ayatollah has done for Islam, he is branded a Dajjal.

And you ask me why Husayn (as) was martyred.

Please let me know what Sistani has done for Al-Islam?

Edited by jasir
  • Advanced Member

(salam)

The arrivals (videos/series) have a cult like followers already. We discussed them a year ago

and I said

(salam)

I watched video clips of "arrivals" as it was brought to my attention (just like everybody else). They are some very interesting part in video clips that will make you go "wow". But they are also many parts which are copied over from Hollywood movies (the special effects). They are some general concepts which are believeable. But they are many part of arrivals that makes no sense whatsoever. I think we need to see more evidence for some of the theory presented.

Please let me know what Sistani has done for Al-Islam?

Since you are completely ignorant, maybe you wanna start with a wikipedia then move on from there

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ali_al-Sistani

• Advanced Member

(wasalam)

That doesn't answer anything.

It contains list of his academic scholarship and his works/ books. It also contains reference to articles and news item.

At the end of the article, you can see the link to his website.

It contains list of his academic scholarship and his works/ books. It also contains reference to articles and news item.

At the end of the article, you can see the link to his website.

Irrelevant. The question wasn't about his so called 'scholarship'. The original question still remains unanswered.

• Advanced Member

Isn't that predicting Imam Al Mahdi A.S. time. So who is Khurasani And Shuayb ibn Saleh? Not only that, Ahmad Al-Hassan a.s the Yamani said election and demoracy are not allow in Islam but what about Iran election? I went to check out the website and its said the the black flags from east is Al Yamani? Im kinda confuse?

Anyway lets just see what happen next. When sufyani comes out and then we'll see who's Al Yamani and Khurasani and Shuayb ibn Saleh. we'll just have to wait and see.

And also what color is Al Yamani's flag?

• Advanced Member

No need to read any book.

Hadith clearly tells us Yamani, Khurasani and Sufyani appear in the same year, the same month, the same day. Where are the other two?

Don't believe everything you hear and have the humility to think that there may be other people who may just know more than you and they are our scholars. People who accuse Shiaa of scholar-worship shoot themselves in the foot since they show how ignorant they are.

Isn't Yamani and Khurasani the same good guys? what's the difference between them? I thought they will work together to fight aganist Sufyani.

Yes, but this guy ahmad al hassan pretends to be al yamani... please read brother Ya Baqiyatullah post that proves this ahmad al hassan is fake.

Edited by S.hassan
  • Basic Members

The Prophet (s) said “Islam began as something strange, and it will revert to its (old position) of being strange. So, glad tidings to the stranger!”

When Imam Mahdi (as) emerges and gives the msg will u be like Abhu Lahab who cursed our Prophet (s) or the Quraish who disregarded him n walked away or will u be like those who heard the msg and believed? B/c u know wat He will also be speaking agains the scholars! If u can't bare to listen to a Man speaking up against ur scholars how will u be able to even hear the call??

Glad Tidings to the Stanger..Imam Ahmed Al Hasan and Hashemstudios!!

• Advanced Member

Salaam Brother,

I just wanted to say Hashemfilms had nothing to do with the Arrivals series, they were made by Noreagaa and Achanar (sic) and they said they were inspired by Hashemfilms. The Arrivals never said anything like what these videos are claiming.

Wasalaam

(((DONT DELETE MY POST BROTHERS)))

The Yamani has emerged, the successor of the 12th Imam and the first Mahdi in the Prophet Muhammad's will whose name is Ahmad a.s has come from Basra.

Imam Ali a.s said when he was talking about the companions of the 12th Imam:"The first of them is from Basra and the last of them is from Ibdaal(Syria)

READ HAFT AL SHAREEF P.175(saheb al amr emerges from Basra)

Al-Imam Al-Baqir "There is no banner better than that of the banner of Yamani, it is the banner of faith and dedication, because he calls to your possessor, so if the Yamani comes out, selling weapons to people or any Muslim becomes prohibited, and if the Yamani appears, stand up to him, because he's banner is the banner of faith, and its prohibited for any Muslim to turn away from him, and who ever turns away from him, then he's from the people of hell, because he calls to the truth and to the right path). Al-Ghaybah - Mohammad Ibn Ibrahim A' Noâmani p. 264.

The Prophet pbuh took the hand of Al-Abbas and the hand of Ali

a.s and said:"There shall be a man from the offspring of this

man(Abbas)who shall fill the earth unjustice and tyranny,and

there shall be from this man(Ali)who shall spread the earth with

justice and tranquility, so if you see this happening,on you is

to go with the man who is a Yemeni for he shall come from

the East and he is the one with the banner of the

Mahdi" Al-Mahdi Al-Muntather Al-Maw'ood door#2/p.207

Ask yourself is east of Mecca mean Yemen?NO

"Allah swt has a treasure in Taliqan it is not gold neither silver,12,000 from Khurasan,their flags are "Ahmad Ahmad"" Mutakhab Al-Anwar Al-Muthee'a p.343

Al-Sadeq a.s spoke about the companions of the Mahdi(12th Imam):"And from Basra:Abdulrahman,(Ahmad),Maleeh.Besharat Al Islam p.181 Besharat Al-Islam

Huthayfa ibn AlYamani heard the Prophet of Allah pbuh say:"He will be given allegiance between the Rukn and Maqam his name

is Ahmad,Abdullah,and Mahdi, that is his three names."

Gaiba Al-Tusi p.305,p.299,p.454,p.470/Bihar v.52 p.291

Mujam Ahadeeth Al-Korani v.1 p.453/Al-Khara'ej Al-Jara'eh

Leqatb AlDeen Al-Rawandi p.1149

Rukn and Maqam according to an analysis by Sayed Al-Sadr is Kufa and he had died in Kufa which now it has been circulated that he is nafs al zakya.

About the Sadiq said: (from among us, after the Qa'em, we shall have twelve Mahdis from the descendents of Al Hussein (A.S)) Ghaybat Al Tusi (Occultation by Al Tusi) page 385.

And about Imam Sajad said: ((the Qa'em will appear from among us and after him there will be twelve Mahdis)) Sharh Alkhbar 3/400 (Explanation News 3 / 400.)

And about Abu Baseer said: (("I told Al Sadiq, Ja'far Bin Mohammad (A.S), "O son of the Prophet, I once heard your father (A.S) saying that after the Qa'em there shall be twelve Imams", and then he corrected, "He actually said twelve Mahdis and not twelve Imams. They are from our followers (Shiite), who shall call upon people to support us and identify our right.")) Kamal Al Din (Perfectionism of Religion) chapter 2, page 358.

The statement in the prayer of Imam Reza -the right-of Imam Mahdi in the era of emergence ((O Allah Give him in himself and his family and his son and his descendants and the nation, and all his subjects as pleases him, and bring him the king of all kingdoms ... until he says: O Allah, bless the rulers of his era and imams after him and reach to their hopes and make their life's longer and dear their victory...)) Mosbah Al-Motahajid for the Tusi page 409.

The companion of the order has two occultations, one of them will be long,until some of them will say he died,and some of them will say he is killed,and some of them will say he left,until nothing is left from his order except one of his righteous companions, and nobody will know about his matter not even his children nor anybody else except the successor that will succeed him.

AlGaiba LilToosi p.161

"The prince of the army of Gathab(anger) he is not from that such(of people) or this,but they will hear a call not from a human nor from the jin, "Pay homage to this certain person, he is a caliphate of a Yamani" Malaahem Wal Fitan Ibn Tawoos p.80

"And against the Sufyani from the people of the East,a successor of Al-Mahdi,and he shall defeat the Sufyani in Sham(syria)" Sharh Ahqaq AlHaq section 29 p.62

There is no description that tells us(from Yemen)in this narration.Transmitted by Sheikh AlTabrasi in I3laam Al Wara Bi'i3lam Al Huda v.2 p.233

Only a caliphate can be a Yamani, so in this hadeeth:

"There is no banner better than that of the banner of Yamani, it is the banner of faith and dedication, because he calls to your possessor, so if the Yamani comes out, selling weapons to people or any Muslim becomes prohibited, and if the Yamani appears, stand up to him, because he's banner is the banner of faith, and its prohibited for any Muslim to turn away from him, and who ever turns away from him, then he's from the people of hell, because he calls to the truth and to the path that is Mustaqeem(straight)). Al-Ghaybah - Mohammad Ibn Ibrahim A' Noâmani p. 264.

Why is it only the Yamani that you cannot turn away from him and not Khurasani?

That is because he is a Hujja of Allah and is a Mahdi,the hadeeths will clarify..

To guide you to the truth its not by having a successful military but by a leader who knows and understands the Quran.

Ahmad has revealed the will and he is the one that the Imams and even the Prophet spoke about:

Abi Abdullah(Imam Jaafer) a.s said:The companion of the order will be known for three qualities

it will not be given to anyone except himself. He is the first

before anybody(with these qualities), he is his successor and he

has the weapon of the Holy Prophet pbuhap,and his will and that

is something that I do not seperate myself from. Basa'er Al-

Darajat Muhammad ibn Al-Hassan Al-Safaar p.202

By Al-Harth ibn Al-Mugheera Al-Nasri he said to Abi Abdullah(Imam

Jaafer)a.s:"On what thing do we know the Qa'em(The Mahdi)a.s he

said:"Peacefulness and dignity" and so I said:"On what things

also?" He said:You will know him with Halal and Haram, and how

the people will need him, and he doesn't need help from anybody.

And with him will be the weapon of the Prophet of Allah pbuh. And

so I said:"Will he be a successor or son of successor?"He

said:"He shall be a successor son of successor." Al-Gaiba Al-

Numani p.250

AlHarth ibn Al-Mugheera he said to Abi Abdulla(Imam Jaafer)

a.s:"How do we know about Saaheb Al-Amr(companion of the order)?

he said:"peacefulness,dignity,knowledge, and the will."

Basa'er Al-Darajat Muhammad ibn Al-Hassan Al-Safar p.509 Al-Kafi

v.1 p.378

Bihar Al-Anwar v.62 p.217

The Prophet's will is as follows:

The Prophet Muhammad (may peace be upon him and his family) said to Ali Ibn Abi Taleb during the night of his death:

"O Father of Al Hassan, bring me a leaf and a paper", and he dictated his will until he came to a position where he said "O Ali, there will be twelve Imams and after them there will be twelve Mahdi's. You, O Ali, are the first of the twelve Imams, God has named you in his heavens Ali Al Mortada,The Prince of the believers, Grand truthful, the bright Farouq (Judge and differentiating between true and false), the trusted, and the Mahdi (rightly guided). These names may not be truly attributed to other than you. O Ali, you are my guardian on my own family, their living and their dead. My women, whom you maintain shall find me tomorrow, and whom you reject I am acquitted of her. I will not see her and she will not see me on the day of resurrection, and you are the successor (Khalifa) on my nation after me. If the day of death comes to you, hand it over to my son Hassan the very beneficial. Then if the day of death comes to him, let him hand it over to my son Al Hussein, the Martyr, the Pure and the Assassinated. If the day of death comes to him, let him hand it over to his son, the master of the servants and worshipers Ali.If the day of death comes to him, let him hand it over to his son, Mohamed Al Baqir.If the day of death comes to him, let him hand it over to his son, Jaâfar Al Sadiq (the honest).If the day of death comes to him, let him hand it over to his son, Moussa Al Kadhim (The Patient).If the day of death comes to him, let him hand it over to his son, Ali Al Reda.If the day of death comes to him, let him hand it over to his son, Mohamed Al Thiqa (The Trustworthy).If the day of death comes to him, let him hand it over to his son, Ali Al Nasih (The Advisor). If the day death of comes to him, let him hand it over to his son, Al Hassan Al Fadil. If the day of death comes to him, let him hand it over to his son, Mohammed the Mandate of the Holy Family of Mohamad Peace be upon them all. These are the twelve Imams. Then there will be twelve Mahdi's after them. then when Allah receiveth him, let him hand it over to his son, the first of the close ones, he has three names, one like mine and my Father's: Abdollah (Servant of God), Ahmad and the third name is The Mahdi (the guided) and he is the first Believer"

Testament of the Holy Prophet Mohammad, may peace be on him and his family was mentioned in the following references:

· Chaykh Tawssi, Ghayba li Tawssi p.150

· Chaykh Hor L'Amili, Itbat Lhodat vol.1 p.549

· Chaykh Hor L'Amili, Al'Iqad Min Alhajaa p.393-3

· Chaykh Hassan Ben Soulayman Al Hiliy, Mokhtassar Al Bassa'ir p.159-4

· Al Allama Lmajlissi, Bihar Al Anwar vol.53 p.147

· Al Allama Lmajlissi, Bihar Al Anwar vol.36 p.260

· Chaykh Abdo Allah Albahrani, Al'awalim vol.3 p.236

· Assayid Hachim Albahrani, Ghayat almoram vol.1 p.370

· Assayid Hachim Albahrani, Al Insaf p.222

· Al Fayd Al Kachani, Nawadir Al Akhbar p.294-9

· Chaykh Al Mirza Annouri, Annajm Attaqib vol.2 p.71

· Assayid Mohammad Mohammad Sadiq Assadr , Tarikh Ma Baad Addohour p.641-11

· Achaykh Al Mayanji, Makatib Arrassoul vol.2 p.96

· Chaykh Kourani, Mokhtassar Mo'jam Ahadith Al Imam Al Mahdi p.301-13

FOR MORE QUESTIONS PLEASE ASK

REMINDER TAQLEED IS HARAM:

AND WE BELIEVE THERE ARE WORKING SCHOLARS AND NON-WORKING SCHOLARS

YAMANI IS MERCIFUL TOWARDS

1.SAYED AL KHOEI

2.SAYED KHOMEINI

3.SAYED SADDIQ AL SADR

4.SAYED BAQER AL SADR

HE DID NOT SAY ANYTHING AGAINST NASRALLAH FIGHTING ISRAEL NEITHER KHAMENAI! BUT HE TOLD KHAMENAI TO SUPPORT HIM AND HELP HIM

Imam Al-Saadiq a.s says:"Becareful of Taqleed(copying scholars)

for whoever copies someone in his religion has perished for Allah

says in the Quran"They took their Rabbis and monks as Lords without Allah"By Allah they haven't prayed for them neither did

they fast for them, but they made halal what is haram and made

haram for what is halal, so they copied them in this manner,

and so they worshipped them without even realizing.

Sheikh Al-Kulayni Kafi v.1 p.53

THE HAWZA IS CORRUPT!

(video has the proof why it has been corrupted sayed saadiq al sader)

yamani has come for reform from orders of the 12th Imam

Imam Al-Baaqer a.s "If the Qa'em emerges he shall aproach to Kufa and so then a few thousands will emerge out of it claiming that he has no son, with them are weapons, and they will say, return from where you came we do not need your help with sons of Fatima, and so he shall take to them the sword until he reaches the last one of them, and then he shall enter Kufa and will kill in there every misguided hypocrite, and will destroy their palaces,and will kill the fighters until Allah swt is pleased" Irshad Al-Mufeed v.2 p.384

Imam Hassan Al-Askari a.s he said to Abi Hashem Al-Ja'afari:"O Ibn Al-Jaafari O Aba Hashem, there will come a time to the people, their scholars are the most evil creation of Allah on the face of the earth, that is because they lean towards philosophy and aesceticism but they misguide our Shias and the ones who have our Wilaya, so if they reach a position they will not have enough of bribery,and if they betray that is because they worshipped God in fakery, by God they cut the routes for the true believers,and they call forth to the contribution of infidelity".Safeenat Al-Bihaar Wa Madinat Al-Hukm Wal-Athaar v.2 p.57 p.58 v.4

Prince of the believers a.s in Khutba mentions the ending days"The jurists"fuqaha" will lean towards lying and the scholars will lean towards misguidance" Ilzaam Al-Naaseb Ithbaat Al-Huja Al-Ga'eb v.2 p.195

Prophet of Allah pbuhap "When Allah made me ascend to him Glory is all to him,there came to me a call O Muhammad and I said:Under your command until he said"There shall be a man from the son of Hussein ibn Ali ibn Abi Taleb and a man that shall emerge from Sistani and the emergence of Sufyani Bihar Al-Anwar v.51 p.70 v.52 p.276 Durar Al-Akhbar p.38 Mustadrak Safeenat Al-Bihar v.4 p.494 Gayat Al Maraam v.2

Prophet of Allah pbuh said:"O Ibn Mas'ood "Their scholars and jurists,are betrayers and sinners, they are the most evil creation of Allah and also their followers from the ones who come to them and take from them and love them and sits with them and asks from them,they are the most evil of the creation of Allah where he shall enter them hellfire "Mute,Def and blind, and shall not return"Makaram Al-Akhlaaq p.450-451

When our Qa'em stands he will face from the ignorance of the people worst than what the Prophet of Allah pbuh and his family faced from ignorane of the Era of Jahilya. How can that be? He said: The Prophet of Allah pbuh and his family came with him people that worshipped stones,rocks,rods,and sculpture, and our Qa'em when he stands, the people will face him with the interpretation of the Book of Allah, and will use it as an alibi and he said: By Allah his righteousness shall enter your houses

Gaibat AlSheikh Al-Numaani p.297

From Baseer he said from Abi Abdullah a.s "They took their Rabbis and Monks without Allah he said "By Allah they didn't accept them to worship them even if they called them but they made permissible for what is forbidden and made forbidden for what is permissible so they worshipped them without feeling it" Al-Kafi v.1 p.53

From Malek ibn Thamra from the prine of the believers(Imam Ali a.s)said:"O Malek ibn Thamra how will you be when the Shia differ from one another"He connects his fingers with two hands" I said O prince of the believers what is in that age from good?All of what is good is when our Qa'em stands and 70 men will lie on Allah and his Prophet and so he will kill them and so Allah will have everything formed into one.

Besharat Al-Islam p.50 Bihar Al-Anwar v.52 p.115

From the Prophet of Allah pbuhap he says about the Ending days "The scholars of the ending days are the most evil scholars under the shade of the sky out of them came choas and to them it will return" Bihar Al-Shareef v.52 p.190

"When Imam Al-Mahdi emerges he will not have any enemies except the scholars,if it wasn't for the sword, the scholars would have issued fatwas to kill him" Bayan Al-A'ema a.s v.3 p.99

Yome Al-Khalas p.279

"His enemies are the scholars of Taqleed, they will be under his rulership in fear from his sword and his power,and for a want from what he has"

Prince of the believer a.s "And he shall avenge from the Fatwa issuers(scholars)in religion from what they don't know about, so Woe unto them and who followed them,was religion missing so that they can erect it?Or was it bent so that they can straighten it?Or did the people ask for what opposes it and agreed to its opposition?Or did it force them to do righteousness so they sinned against it? Bayan Al-A'ema A.S V.3 P.298

• Advanced Member

(salam)

Have you read your own hadith you posted?

Imam Ali a.s said when he was talking about the companions of the 12th Imam:"The first of them is from Basra and the last of them is from Ibdaal(Syria)

READ HAFT AL SHAREEF P.175(saheb al amr emerges from Basra)

This is talking about his 313 companions, and all hadiths of these are weak. Nevertheless this has no direct link to Yamani.

Al-Imam Al-Baqir "There is no banner better than that of the banner of Yamani, it is the banner of faith and dedication, because he calls to your possessor, so if the Yamani comes out, selling weapons to people or any Muslim becomes prohibited, and if the Yamani appears, stand up to him, because he's banner is the banner of faith, and its prohibited for any Muslim to turn away from him, and who ever turns away from him, then he's from the people of hell, because he calls to the truth and to the right path). Al-Ghaybah - Mohammad Ibn Ibrahim A' Noâmani p. 264.

Ok, this is a well known hadith but how does this prove this Ahmad guy is Yamani?

The Prophet pbuh took the hand of Al-Abbas and the hand of Ali

a.s and said:"There shall be a man from the offspring of this

man(Abbas)who shall fill the earth unjustice and tyranny,and

there shall be from this man(Ali)who shall spread the earth with

justice and tranquility, so if you see this happening,on you is

to go with the man who is a Yemeni for he shall come from

the East and he is the one with the banner of the

Mahdi" Al-Mahdi Al-Muntather Al-Maw'ood door#2/p.207

Ask yourself is east of Mecca mean Yemen?NO

Granted he comes from East according to this hadith, but East isn't just Basra.

"Allah swt has a treasure in Taliqan it is not gold neither silver,12,000 from Khurasan,their flags are "Ahmad Ahmad"" Mutakhab Al-Anwar Al-Muthee'a p.343

First, what is this book? I have never heard of it. Secondly, the flag of Ahmad is the flag of the Mahdi, Ahmad being another name for the Mahdi and not the Yamani.

Al-Sadeq a.s spoke about the companions of the Mahdi(12th Imam):"And from Basra:Abdulrahman,(Ahmad),Maleeh.Besharat Al Islam p.181 Besharat Al-Islam

What is this book? And cant you see its put in brackets ie it isnt there and then again this is a companion, not the Yamani.

Huthayfa ibn AlYamani heard the Prophet of Allah pbuh say:"He will be given allegiance between the Rukn and Maqam his name

Have you read that hadith again, it says Imam has three names, not Yamani. And if this impostor says he is his son, then why isnt that mentioned in traditions. Instead traditions say something different which I will get on to.

About the Sadiq said: (from among us, after the Qa'em, we shall have twelve Mahdis from the descendents of Al Hussein (A.S)) Ghaybat Al Tusi (Occultation by Al Tusi) page 385.

And about Imam Sajad said: ((the Qa'em will appear from among us and after him there will be twelve Mahdis)) Sharh Alkhbar 3/400 (Explanation News 3 / 400.)

And about Abu Baseer said: (("I told Al Sadiq, Ja'far Bin Mohammad (A.S), "O son of the Prophet, I once heard your father (A.S) saying that after the Qa'em there shall be twelve Imams", and then he corrected, "He actually said twelve Mahdis and not twelve Imams. They are from our followers (Shiite), who shall call upon people to support us and identify our right.")) Kamal Al Din (Perfectionism of Religion) chapter 2, page 358.

The statement in the prayer of Imam Reza -the right-of Imam Mahdi in the era of emergence ((O Allah Give him in himself and his family and his son and his descendants and the nation, and all his subjects as pleases him, and bring him the king of all kingdoms ... until he says: O Allah, bless the rulers of his era and imams after him and reach to their hopes and make their life's longer and dear their victory...)) Mosbah Al-Motahajid for the Tusi page 409.

Apart from the fact that there was much confusion over if there were 12 imams in the first place in Shia history due to people being ill informed, the fact that they are only 12 imams and no more is a well established fact, anything to the contrary is not true. What these hadith in fact may point to, if they are true, are Mujaddids or even ruler AFTER the rule of Imam Mahdi (as). Your jumping the gun here, we haven't even yet been blessed with his government and you are bringing hadiths on his succesorship. Some have even said that this refers to our same Imams in terms of raj'aat.

The companion of the order has two occultations, one of them will be long,until some of them will say he died,and some of them will say he is killed,and some of them will say he left,until nothing is left from his order except one of his righteous companions, and nobody will know about his matter not even his children nor anybody else except the successor that will succeed him.

AlGaiba LilToosi p.161

I have read a similar hadith, except the bit at the end, which looks added, unless you can show me the Arabic, I say its doctored. But, even so, read how it says not even his children, isnt this Ahmad guy claiming to be a son?

"The prince of the army of Gathab(anger) he is not from that such(of people) or this,but they will hear a call not from a human nor from the jin, "Pay homage to this certain person, he is a caliphate of a Yamani" Malaahem Wal Fitan Ibn Tawoos p.80

"And against the Sufyani from the people of the East,a successor of Al-Mahdi,and he shall defeat the Sufyani in Sham(syria)" Sharh Ahqaq AlHaq section 29 p.62

There is no description that tells us(from Yemen)in this narration.Transmitted by Sheikh AlTabrasi in I3laam Al Wara Bi'i3lam Al Huda v.2 p.233

Again, how is this proof its Ahmad?

Why is it only the Yamani that you cannot turn away from him and not Khurasani?

That is because he is a Hujja of Allah and is a Mahdi,the hadeeths will clarify..

To guide you to the truth its not by having a successful military but by a leader who knows and understands the Quran.

The Yamani is preferred since he stands up for the right of the Imam, rather than Khrasani which more of a religious head.

Ahmad has revealed the will and he is the one that the Imams and even the Prophet spoke about:

Abi Abdullah(Imam Jaafer) a.s said:The companion of the order will be known for three qualities

it will not be given to anyone except himself. He is the first

before anybody(with these qualities), he is his successor and he

has the weapon of the Holy Prophet pbuhap,and his will and that

is something that I do not seperate myself from. Basa'er Al-

Darajat Muhammad ibn Al-Hassan Al-Safaar p.202

By Al-Harth ibn Al-Mugheera Al-Nasri he said to Abi Abdullah(Imam

Jaafer)a.s:"On what thing do we know the Qa'em(The Mahdi)a.s he

said:"Peacefulness and dignity" and so I said:"On what things

also?" He said:You will know him with Halal and Haram, and how

the people will need him, and he doesn't need help from anybody.

And with him will be the weapon of the Prophet of Allah pbuh. And

so I said:"Will he be a successor or son of successor?"He

said:"He shall be a successor son of successor." Al-Gaiba Al-

Numani p.250

AlHarth ibn Al-Mugheera he said to Abi Abdulla(Imam Jaafer)

Again, like other hadith, you have confused Imam Mahdi (as) with Yamani, the successors here refer to the Imams.

a.s:"How do we know about Saaheb Al-Amr(companion of the order)?

he said:"peacefulness,dignity,knowledge, and the will."

Basa'er Al-Darajat Muhammad ibn Al-Hassan Al-Safar p.509 Al-Kafi

v.1 p.378

Bihar Al-Anwar v.62 p.217

The Prophet's will is as follows:

The Prophet Muhammad (may peace be upon him and his family) said to Ali Ibn Abi Taleb during the night of his death:

"O Father of Al Hassan, bring me a leaf and a paper", and he dictated his will until he came to a position where he said "O Ali, there will be twelve Imams and after them there will be twelve Mahdi's. You, O Ali, are the first of the twelve Imams, God has named you in his heavens Ali Al Mortada,The Prince of the believers, Grand truthful, the bright Farouq (Judge and differentiating between true and false), the trusted, and the Mahdi (rightly guided). These names may not be truly attributed to other than you. O Ali, you are my guardian on my own family, their living and their dead. My women, whom you maintain shall find me tomorrow, and whom you reject I am acquitted of her. I will not see her and she will not see me on the day of resurrection, and you are the successor (Khalifa) on my nation after me. If the day of death comes to you, hand it over to my son Hassan the very beneficial. Then if the day of death comes to him, let him hand it over to my son Al Hussein, the Martyr, the Pure and the Assassinated. If the day of death comes to him, let him hand it over to his son, the master of the servants and worshipers Ali.If the day of death comes to him, let him hand it over to his son, Mohamed Al Baqir.If the day of death comes to him, let him hand it over to his son, Jaâfar Al Sadiq (the honest).If the day of death comes to him, let him hand it over to his son, Moussa Al Kadhim (The Patient).If the day of death comes to him, let him hand it over to his son, Ali Al Reda.If the day of death comes to him, let him hand it over to his son, Mohamed Al Thiqa (The Trustworthy).If the day of death comes to him, let him hand it over to his son, Ali Al Nasih (The Advisor). If the day death of comes to him, let him hand it over to his son, Al Hassan Al Fadil. If the day of death comes to him, let him hand it over to his son, Mohammed the Mandate of the Holy Family of Mohamad Peace be upon them all. These are the twelve Imams. Then there will be twelve Mahdi's after them. then when Allah receiveth him, let him hand it over to his son, the first of the close ones, he has three names, one like mine and my Father's: Abdollah (Servant of God), Ahmad and the third name is The Mahdi (the guided) and he is the first Believer"

Testament of the Holy Prophet Mohammad, may peace be on him and his family was mentioned in the following references:

· Chaykh Tawssi, Ghayba li Tawssi p.150

· Chaykh Hor L'Amili, Itbat Lhodat vol.1 p.549

· Chaykh Hor L'Amili, Al'Iqad Min Alhajaa p.393-3

· Chaykh Hassan Ben Soulayman Al Hiliy, Mokhtassar Al Bassa'ir p.159-4

· Al Allama Lmajlissi, Bihar Al Anwar vol.53 p.147

· Al Allama Lmajlissi, Bihar Al Anwar vol.36 p.260

· Chaykh Abdo Allah Albahrani, Al'awalim vol.3 p.236

· Assayid Hachim Albahrani, Ghayat almoram vol.1 p.370

· Assayid Hachim Albahrani, Al Insaf p.222

· Al Fayd Al Kachani, Nawadir Al Akhbar p.294-9

· Chaykh Al Mirza Annouri, Annajm Attaqib vol.2 p.71

· Assayid Mohammad Mohammad Sadiq Assadr , Tarikh Ma Baad Addohour p.641-11

· Achaykh Al Mayanji, Makatib Arrassoul vol.2 p.96

· Chaykh Kourani, Mokhtassar Mo'jam Ahadith Al Imam Al Mahdi p.301-13

The will is definitely a sign, again, I have read a similar hadith, probably referenced here, but there is no idea of 12 successors. If Ahmad is Yamani, why didnt he show the will?

Edited by Ya Baqiyatullah (aj)

You want a bigger sign read p.175 Haft Al Shareef

ßÊÇÈ åÝÊ ÇáÔÑíÝ

In this book it will tell you that Saaheb Al Amr seeks for a place in Basra.

Ahmad a.s is the first Mahdi from where you got mujadideen the Prophet neither Ahlulbayt used that term

And East does not mean Mecca,Medina,Sham, it can mean either Iraq or Khurasan, put the pieces of the puzzle together about that the first one will be from Basra,and narrations say he is Caliphate Al-Yamani,Yemeni,prince of anger,successor of the Mahdi.

Where does it say Imam? Did it say Imam Al-Mahdi it said Ahmad, and now look at the will again it mentions the same names Mahdi,Ahmad,Abdullah(servant of God).

AND

íÞæá: (Åä áÕÇÍÈ åÐÇ ÇáÃãÑ ÛíÈÊíä  Úä ÇáãÝÖá Èä ÚãÑ¡ ÞÇá: ÓãÚÊ ÃÈÇ ÚÈÏ Çááå

ÅÍÏÇåãÇ ÊØæá ÍÊì íÞæá ÈÚÖåã ãÇÊ¡ æíÞæá ÈÚÖåã ÞÊá¡ æíÞæá ÈÚÖåã ÐåÈ¡ ÍÊì áÇ

íÈÞì Úáì ÃãÑå ãä ÃÕÍÇÈå ÅáÇ äÝÑ íÓíÑ áÇ íØáÚ Úáì ãæÖÚå ÃÍÏ ãä æáÏå æáÇ ÛíÑå Å ø áÇ

.( Çáãæáì ÇáÐí íáí ÃãÑå)

ÛíÈÉ ÇáØæÓí Õ 161

This is the hadeeth that you thought it was an addition.

And prove to me where that first hadeeth about Basra is weak :) I will wait

If you can read arabic this will help

æÞÇá ÑÓæá Çááå (Õ) ( ÃÓãí ÃÍãÏ æÃäÇ ÚÈÏ Çááå ÃÓãí ÅÓÑÇÆíá ÝãÇ ÃãÑå ÝÞÏ ÃãÑäí æãÇ ÚäÇå ÝÞÏ ÚäÇäí) . ÊÝÓíÑ ÇáÚíÇÔí Ì 1 Õ 44 ¡ ÇáÈÑåÇä Ì 1 : 95 . ÇáÈÍÇÑ 7 : 178

That fits the exact description of the will where the first Mahdi's name is Ahmad and his name is also Abdullah?!!!

This rest is all yours

ÅÈä ãÇÌÉ - ÇáÝÊä - ÎÑæÌ ÇáãåÏí - ÑÞã ÇáÍÏíË : ( 4072 )

- þÍÏËäÇ þ þÚËãÇä Èä ÃÈí ÔíÈÉ þ þÍÏËäÇ þ þãÚÇæíÉ Èä åÔÇã þ þÍÏËäÇ þ þÚáí Èä ÕÇáÍ þ þÚä þ þíÒíÏ Èä ÃÈí ÒíÇÏ þ þÚä þ þÅÈÑÇåíã þ þÚä þ þÚáÞãÉ þ þÚä þ þÚÈÏ Çááå þ þÞÇá þÈíäãÇ äÍä ÚäÏ ÑÓæá Çááå þ (Õ) þ þÅÐ ÃÞÈá ÝÊíÉ ãä þ þÈäí åÇÔã þ þÝáãÇ ÑÂåã ÇáäÈí þ (Õ) þ þÇÛÑæÑÞÊ ÚíäÇå æÊÛíÑ áæäå ÞÇá ÝÞáÊ ãÇ äÒÇá äÑì Ýí æÌåß ÔíÆÇ äßÑåå ÝÞÇá þ þÅäÇ Ãåá ÈíÊ ÇÎÊÇÑ Çááå áäÇ ÇáÂÎÑÉ Úáì ÇáÏäíÇ æÅä Ãåá ÈíÊí ÓíáÞæä ÈÚÏí ÈáÇÁ æÊÔÑíÏÇ æÊØÑíÏÇ ÍÊì íÃÊí Þæã ãä ÞÈá ÇáãÔÑÞ ãÚåã ÑÇíÇÊ ÓæÏ ÝíÓÃáæä ÇáÎíÑ ÝáÇ íÚØæäå ÝíÞÇÊáæä ÝíäÕÑæä ÝíÚØæä ãÇ ÓÃáæÇ ÝáÇ íÞÈáæäå ÍÊì íÏÝÚæåÇ Åáì ÑÌá ãä Ãåá ÈíÊí ÝíãáÄåÇ ÞÓØÇ ßãÇ ãáÆæåÇ þ þÌæÑÇ þ þÝãä ÃÏÑß Ðáß ãäßã ÝáíÃÊåã æáæ ÍÈæÇ Úáì ÇáËáÌ. þÇáÑÇÈØ:http://hadith.al-islam.com/Display/Display.asp?hnum=4072&doc=5

ÅÈä ãÇÌÉ - ÇáÝÊä - ÎÑæÌ ÇáãåÏí - ÑÞã ÇáÍÏíË : ( 4074 )

þþ- ÍÏËäÇ þ þãÍãÏ Èä íÍíì þ þæÃÍãÏ Èä íæÓÝ þ þÞÇáÇ ÍÏËäÇ þ þÚÈÏ ÇáÑÒÇÞ þ þÚä þ þÓÝíÇä ÇáËæÑí þ þÚä þ þÎÇáÏ ÇáÍÐÇÁ þ þÚä þ þÃÈí ÞáÇÈÉ þ þÚä þ þÃÈí ÃÓãÇÁ ÇáÑÍÈí þ þÚä þ þËæÈÇä þ þÞÇá þ þÞÇá ÑÓæá Çááå þ (Õ) þ þíÞÊÊá ÚäÏ ßäÒßã ËáÇËÉ ßáåã ÅÈä ÎáíÝÉ Ëã áÇ íÕíÑ Åáì æÇÍÏ ãäåã Ëã ÊØáÚ ÇáÑÇíÇÊ ÇáÓæÏ ãä ÞÈá ÇáãÔÑÞ ÝíÞÊáæäßã ÞÊáÇ áã íÞÊáå Þæã þ þËã ÐßÑ ÔíÆÇ áÇ ÃÍÝÙå ÝÞÇá þ þÝÅÐÇ ÑÃíÊãæå ÝÈÇíÚæå æáæ ÍÈæÇ Úáì ÇáËáÌ ÝÅäå ÎáíÝÉ Çááå þ þÇáãåÏí.ÇáÑÇÈØ:http://hadith.al-islam.com/Display/Display.asp?hnum=4074&doc=5

ÅÈä ãÇÌÉ - ÇáÝÊä - ÎÑæÌ ÇáãåÏí - ÑÞã ÇáÍÏíË : ( 4078 )

þ- ÍÏËäÇ þ þÍÑãáÉ Èä íÍíì ÇáãÕÑí þ þæÅÈÑÇåíã Èä ÓÚíÏ ÇáÌæåÑí þ þÞÇáÇ ÍÏËäÇ þ þÃÈæ ÕÇáÍ ÚÈÏ ÇáÛÝÇÑ Èä ÏÇæÏ ÇáÍÑÇäí þ þÍÏËäÇ þ þÅÈä áåíÚÉ þ þÚä þ þÃÈí ÒÑÚÉ ÚãÑæ Èä ÌÇÈÑ ÇáÍÖÑãí þ þÚä þ þÚÈÏ Çááå Èä ÇáÍÇÑË Èä ÌÒÁ ÇáÒÈíÏí þ þÞÇá þ ÞÇá ÑÓæá Çááå þ (Õ) þ þíÎÑÌ äÇÓ ãä ÇáãÔÑÞ þ þÝíæØÆæä þ þááãåÏí þ þíÚäí ÓáØÇäå .

ÇáÑÇÈØ:http://hadith.al-islam.com/Display/Display.asp?hnum=4078&doc=5

ãÓÊÏÑß ÇáÍÇßã - ßÊÇÈ ÇáÝÊä æÇáãáÇÍã - ÑÞã ÇáÍÏíË : ( 8434 )

8566 - ÃÎÈÑäí ÃÈæ ÈßÑ Èä ÏÇÑã ÇáÍÇÝÙ ¡ ÈÇáßæÝÉ ¡ ËäÇ ãÍãÏ Èä ÚËãÇä Èä ÓÚíÏ ÇáÞÑÔí ¡ ËäÇ íÒíÏ Èä ãÍãÏ ÇáËÞÝí ¡ ËäÇ ÍäÇä Èä ÓÏíÑ ¡ Úä ÚãÑæ Èä ÞíÓ ÇáãáÇÆí ¡ Úä ÇáÍßã ¡ Úä ÅÈÑÇåíã ¡ Úä ÚáÞãÉ Èä ÞíÓ ¡ æÚÈíÏÉ ÇáÓáãÇäí ¡ Úä ÚÈÏ Çááå Èä ãÓÚæÏ ( Ñ ) ¡ ÞÇá : ÃÊíäÇ ÑÓæá Çááå (Õ) ÝÎÑÌ ÅáíäÇ ãÓÊÈÔÑÇ íÚÑÝ ÇáÓÑæÑ Ýí æÌåå ¡ ÝãÇ ÓÃáäÇå Úä ÔíÁ ÅáÇ ÃÎÈÑäÇ Èå ¡ æáÇ ÓßÊäÇ ÅáÇ ÇÈÊÏÃäÇ ¡ ÍÊì ãÑÊ ÝÊíÉ ãä Èäí åÇÔã Ýíåã ÇáÍÓä æÇáÍÓíä ¡ ÝáãÇ ÑÂåã ÇáÊÒãåã æÇäåãáÊ ÚíäÇå ¡ ÝÞáäÇ : íÇ ÑÓæá Çááå ãÇ äÒÇá äÑì Ýí æÌåß ÔíÆÇ äßÑåå ¡ ÝÞÇá : ÅäÇ Ãåá ÈíÊ ÇÎÊÇÑ Çááå áäÇ ÇáÂÎÑÉ Úáì ÇáÏäíÇ ¡ æÅäå ÓíáÞì Ãåá ÈíÊí ãä ÈÚÏí ÊØÑíÏÇ æÊÔÑíÏÇ Ýí ÇáÈáÇÏ ¡ ÍÊì ÊÑÊÝÚ ÑÇíÇÊ ÓæÏ ãä ÇáãÔÑÞ ¡ ÝíÓÃáæä ÇáÍÞ ÝáÇ íÚØæäå ¡ Ëã íÓÃáæäå ÝáÇ íÚØæäå ¡ Ëã íÓÃáæäå ÝáÇ íÚØæäå ¡ ÝíÞÇÊáæä ÝíäÕÑæä ¡ Ýãä ÃÏÑßå ãäßã Ãæ ãä ÃÚÞÇÈßã ÝáíÃÊ ÅãÇã Ãåá ÈíÊí æáæ ÍÈæÇ Úáì ÇáËáÌ ¡ ÝÅäåÇ ÑÇíÇÊ åÏì íÏÝÚæäåÇ Åáì ÑÌá ãä Ãåá ÈíÊí íæÇØÆ ÅÓãå ÅÓãí ¡ æÇÓã ÃÈíå ÇÓã ÃÈí ¡ Ýíãáß ÇáÃÑÖ ÝíãáÃåÇ ÞÓØÇ æÚÏáÇ ßãÇ ãáÆÊ ÌæÑÇ æÙáãÇ.

ÇáÑÇÈØ:http://www.islamweb.net/ver2/archive/showHadiths2.php?BNo=603&BkNo=13&KNo=52&startno=28 5

http://www.sonnhonline.com/Hadith.aspx?HadithID=527937

ãÓÊÏÑß ÇáÍÇßã - ßÊÇÈ ÇáÝÊä æÇáãáÇÍã - ÑÞã ÇáÍÏíË : ( 8531 )

8671 - ÃÎÈÑäÇ ÇáÍÓíä Èä íÚÞæÈ Èä íæÓÝ ÇáÚÏá ¡ ËäÇ íÍíì Èä ÃÈí ØÇáÈ ¡ ËäÇ ÚÈÏ ÇáæåÇÈ Èä ÚØÇÁ ¡ ÃäÈà ÎÇáÏ ÇáÍÐÇÁ ¡ Úä ÃÈí ÞáÇÈÉ ¡ Úä ÃÈí ÃÓãÇÁ ¡ Úä ËæÈÇä ( Ñ ) ÞÇá : ÅÐÇ ÑÃíÊã ÇáÑÇíÇÊ ÇáÓæÏ ÎÑÌÊ ãä ÞÈá ÎÑÇÓÇä ÝÃÊæåÇ æ áæ ÍÈæÇ ÝÅä ÝíåÇ ÎáíÝÉ Çááå ÇáãåÏí ¡ åÐÇ ÍÏíË ÕÍíÍ Úáì ÔÑØ ÇáÔíÎíä æáã íÎÑÌÇå .ÇáÑÇÈØ:http://www.islamweb.net/ver2/archive/showHadiths2.php?BNo=603&BkNo=13&KNo=52&startno=33 5

http://www.sonnhonline.com/Hadith.aspx?HadithID=528041

: Úä ÃÑØÇÉ ÞÇá ÃãíÑ ÇáÚÕÈ íãÇäí ÞÇá ÇáæáíÏ æÝí Úáã ßÚÈ íãÇäí ÞÑÔí æåæ ÃãíÑ ÇáÚÕÈhttp://islamport.com/d/1/aqd/1/137/400.html

Úä ÚÈÏ Çááå Èä ÚãÑæ ÑÖì Çááå ÚäåãÇ ÞÇá íÎÑÌ ÑÌá ãä æáÏ ÇáÍÓíä ãä ÞÈá ÇáãÔÑÞ æáæ ÇÓÊÞÈáÊå ÇáÌÈÇá áåÏãåÇ æÇÊÎÐ ÝíåÇ ØÑÞÇhttp://islamport.com/d/1/aqd/1/137/400.html

: Úä ÃÈí ÞÈíá ÞÇá íÎÑÌ ÑÌá ãä æáÏ ÇáÍÓíä áæ ÇÓÊÞÈáÊå ÇáÌÈÇá ÇáÑæÇÓí áåÏåÇ æÇÊÎÐ ÝíåÇ ØÑÞÇhttp://islamport.com/d/1/aqd/1/137/400.html

ÞÇá ßÚÈ Åäå íãÇäí ÞÑÔí æåæ ÃãíÑ ÇáÚÕÈ æÇáÛÕÈhttp://islamport.com/d/1/aqd/1/137/400.html

Úä ÃÑØÇÉ ÞÇá Úáì íÏí Ðáß ÇáÎáíÝÉ ÇáíãÇäí æÝí æáÇíÊå ÊÝÊÍ ÑæãíÉhttp://islamport.com/d/1/aqd/1/137/400.html

Úä ÃÑØÇÉ ÞÇá ÃãíÑ ÇáÚÕÈ áíÓ ãä Ðí æáÇÐæ æáßäåã íÓãÚæä ÕæÊÇ ãÇ ÞÇáå ÅäÓ æáÇ ÌÇä ÈÇíÚæÇ ÝáÇäÇ ÈÇÓãå áíÓ ãä Ðí æáÇÐæ æáßäå ÎáíÝÉ íãÇäí ÞÇá ÇáæáíÏ æÝí Úáã ßÚÈ Ãäå íãÇäí ÞÑÔí æåæ ÃãíÑ ÇáÚÕÈ æÇáÚÕÈ Ãåá Çáíãä æãä ÊÈÚåã ãä ÓÇÆÑ ÇáÐíä ÃÎÑÌæÇ ãä ÈíÊ ÇáãÞÏÓ http://islamport.com/d/1/aqd/1/137/397.html#

æíãæãÆÐ íÝÊÑÞ ÌíÔ ÇáãÓãáíä ÃÑÈÚ ÝÑÞ ÝÑÞÉ ÊÓÊÔåÏ æÝÑÞÉ ÊÕÈÑ æÝÑÞÉ ÊÝÑ æÝÑÞÉ ÊáÍÞ ÈÚÏæåÇ æÞÇá æíÔÏ ÇáÑæã Úáì ÇáÚÑÈ ÔÏÉ ÝíÞÈá ÎáíÝÊåã ÇáÞÑÔí ÇáíãÇäí ÇáÕÇáÍ Ýí ËáÇËÉ ÂáÇÝhttp://islamport.com/d/1/aqd/1/137/400.html

ÝíÞæáæä Åä ÇáÚÑÈ ÛÏÑÊ ÈäÇ æãäÚæäÇ ÍÞäÇ æßÓÑæÇ ÕáíÈäÇ æÞÊáæÇ ÝíäÇ ÝíÛÖÈ ãáßåã ÛÖÈÇ ÔÏíÏÇ æíÌãÚ ÌãÚÇ ÚÙíãÇ ãä ÇáÑæã æíÕÇáÍ ãä ÇÓÊØÇÚ ãä ÇáÃãã ÝåÐÇ Ãæá ÇáãáÍãÉ ÇáÚÙãì Ëã íÓíÑæä ÝíäÝÑ Åáíåã ÇáãÓáãæä æÎáíÝÊåã íæãÆÐ ÇáíãÇäí ßÇä ßÚÈ íÞæá åæ íãÇäí æåæ ãä ÞÑíÔ ÝíÞÊÊáæä Ýí ãÞÏã ÇáÃÑÖhttp://islamport.com/d/1/aqd/1/137/400.html

Úä ÃÈí ÌÚÝÑ ÞÇá ÅÐÇ ÙåÑ ÇáÃÈÞÚ ãÚ Þæã Ðæí ÃÌÓÇã ÝÊßæä Èíäåã ãáÍãÉ ÚÙíãÉ Ëã íÙåÑ ÇáÃÎæÕ ÇáÓÝíÇäí ÇáãáÚæä ÝíÞÇÊáåãÇ ÌãíÚÇ ÝíÙåÑ ÚáíåãÇ ÌãíÚÇ Ëã íÓíÑ Åáíåã ãäÕæÑ ÇáíãÇäíhttp://islamport.com/d/1/aqd/1/137/399.html

ÑæÇíÇÊ Âá ÇáÈíÊ Ú :

ÈÓã Çááå ÇáÑÍãä ÇáÑÍíã

ÞÏ Êæåã ÇáÈÚÖ Ãä ÇáíãÇäí íÎÑÌ ãä Çáíãä ãÚÊãÏÇð Úáì ÈÚÖ ÇáÑæÇíÇÊ ÇáÊí Êõæåöã ÈÐáß æáÇ ÊæÌÏ ÑæÇíÉ ãÚÊãÏÉ æÇÖÍÉ ÇáÏáÇáÉ ÊäÕ Úáì Ãä ÇáíãÇäí íÎÑÌ ãä Çáíãä äÚã ÞÏ íÎÑÌ ËÇÆÑ ãä Çáíãä æíæÕÝ ÈÃäå íãÇäí æáßäå áíÓ ÇáíãÇäí ÇáÃÕá Èá áÇÈÏ ãä Ãä íßæä ÊÇÈÚÇð áíãíä ÇáÅãÇã ÇáãåÏí (Ú) ææÕíå (ÇáãåÏí ÇáÃæá) Ü ßãÇ ÊÈíøä Ðáß- ææÕÝ ÈÃäå íãÇäí äÓÈÉ Åáì ÞÇÆÏå ÇáíãÇäí ÇáÃæá ßÞæáäÇ áãä ÊÈÚ ÇáÑÓæá ãÍãÏ (Õ) : (ãÍãÏí) ßÓáãÇä ÇáãÍãÏí . æÞæáäÇ áãä ÊÈÚ ÇáÅãÇã Úáí (Ú) : (Úáæí). æáãä íÊÈÚ ÇáÅãÇã ÌÚÝÑ ÇáÕÇÏÞ (Ú): (ÌÚÝÑí). æßÞæáäÇ áãä íÊÈÚ ÇáÓÝíÇäí (áÚ) : (ÓÝíÇäí) . æÑÈãÇ íÙåÑ ÚÏÉ ÃÔÎÇÕ íæÕÝ ßá æÇÍÏ ãäåã ÈÜ(ÇáíãÇäí) äÓÈÉ Åáì ÞÇÆÏåã ßãÇ Ãä ÇáÑæíÇÊ ÐßÑÊ ÚÏÉ ÞæøÇã íÞæãæä ßããåÏíä ææÕÝÊåã ÈÜ (ÇáÞÇÆã) äÓÈÉ Åáì ÞÇÆÏåã ÇáÞÇÆã ÇáÃÕá ÇáÅãÇã ÇáãåÏí (Ú) .

ÝÚä ÃãíÑ ÇáãÄãäíä (Ú) ÞÇá Ýí ÍÏíË Øæíá : ( ... ÅÐÇ ÞÇã ÇáÞÇÆã ÈÎÑÇÓÇä æÛáÈ Úáì ÃÑÖ ßæÝÇä ... Åáì Ãä ÞÇá : æÞÇã ãäÇ ÞÇÆã ÈÌíáÇä ... Åáì Ãä ÞÇá : Ëã íÞæã ÇáÞÇÆã ÇáãÃãæá æÇáÅãÇã ÇáãÌåæá áå ÇáÔÑÝ æÇáÝÖá æåæ ãä æáÏß íÇÍÓíä áÇ ÅÈä ãËáå ...) ÛíÈÉ ÇáäÚãÇäí Õ283 .

ÝÞØÚÇð Çä ÞÇÆã ÎÑÇÓÇä æÞÇÆã ÌíáÇä åãÇ ÛíÑ ÇáÞÇÆã ÇáËÇáË (ÇáÞÇÆã ÇáãÃãæá) ææÕÝÇ ÈåÐÇ ÇáæÕÝ áÃäåãÇ íÞæãÇä ÈÃãÑ ÇáÅãÇã ÇáãåÏí (Ú) ÃæíåíÆÇä áå ÇáäÕÑÉ .

æÞÈá Ãä äÔÑÚ Ýí ÓÑÏ ÇáÑæÇíÇÊ ÇáÊí ÊÏá Úáì ÎÑæÌ ÇáíãÇäí ãä ÇáãÔÑÞ áÇÈÏ Ãä äÔÑÍ æáæ ÈÃÎÊÕÇÑ ãÚäì ÕÝÉ ÇáíãÇäí æáãÇÐÇ Óãí ÈåÐÇ ÇáÅÓã .

ÃÞæá :Ü

ÞÏ Êæåã ãä ÒÚã Åä ÇáíãÇäí Óãí ÈåÐÇ ÇáÅÓã áÃäå ãä ÈáÇÏ Çáíãä ÍÕÑÇð Èá ÇáíãÇäí Óãøí íãÇäí áÃäå íãíä ÇáÅãÇã ÇáãåÏí (Ú) æáÅäÊÓÇÈå Åáì ÇáÑÓæá ãÍãÏ (Õ) æÇáÑÓæá (Õ) ãä ÊåÇãÉ æÊåÇãÉ ÊÇÈÚÉ áÈáÇÏ Çáíãä ÝÇáÑÓæá (Õ) íãÇäí æÈåÐÇ íßæä ãÍãÏ æÂá ãÍãÏ (Ú) ßáåã íãÇäíÉ æßá ãä íäÊÓÈ Åáíåã Ýåæ íãÇäí ßÞæáäÇ áãä íäÊÓÈ Åáì ÇáÅãÇã Úáí (Ú) Úáæí æáãä íäÊÓÈ Åáì ÇáÅãÇã ÇáÍÓä (Ú) ÍÓäí æÇáãäÊÓÈ ááÅãÇã ÇáÍÓíä (Ú) ÍÓíäí æåßÐÇ .

æÞÏ Óãøì Çááå ÊÚÇáì ÇáßÚÈÉ ÇáãÔÑÝÉ ÈÜ (ÇáíãÇäíÉ) ÝÝí ÑæÇíÉ ØæíáÉ Ýí ãäÇÌÇÉ Çááå ÊÚÇáì áÚíÓì ÇÈä ãÑíã æÚäÏãÇ æÕÝ áå ÇáÑÓæá ãÍãÏ (Õ) ÞÇá Úäå: (...íÇÚíÓÜì ÏíäÜå ÇáÍäÝíÉ æÞÈáÊå íãÇäíÜÉ ...) ÇáßÇÝí 8/103 . æÞÏ Óãì ÚÈÏÇáãØáÈ (Ú) ÇáÈíÊ ÇáÍÑÇã ÈÇáßÚÈÉ ÇáíãÇäíÉ -- ÑÇÌÚ ÇáÈÍÇÑ Ì15 Õ309 .

æÞÏ ÐßÑ Ðáß Çáãæáì ãÍãÏ ÕÇáÍ ÇáãÇÒäÏÑÇäí Ýí ÔÑÍ ÇáßÇÝí ÅÐ ÞÇá : ( ... áÃä ãßÉ ãä ÊåÇãÉ æÊåÇãÉ ãä ÃÑÖ Çáíãä ... ) ÔÑÍ ÃÕæá ÇáßÇÝí Ì11 Õ 428.

æÞÇá ÃíÖÇð Ýí Ì12 Õ131 ÚäÏ ÔÑÍå áãäÇÌÇÉ Çááå ÊÚÇáì áÚíÓì (Ú) ææÕÝå áãÍãÏ (Õ) : ...( ÞÈáÊå íãÇäíÉ ) ÞÇá : ( áÃä ãßÉ ãä ÊåÇãÉ æÊåÇãÉ ãä ÃÑÖ Çáíãä æáåÐÇ íÞÇá : ÇáßÚÈÉ ÇáíãÇäíÉ ßÐÇ Ýí ÇáäåÇíÉ ..)

æäÞá ÇáÚáÇãÉ ÇáãÌáÓí Úä ÇáÌÒÑí Þæáå : ( Ýí ÇáÍÏíË ÇáÇíãÇä íãÇä æÇáÍßãÉ íãÇäíÉ ÅäãÇ ÞÇá ( Õáì Çááå Úáíå æÂáå ) Ðáß áÃä ÇáÇíãÇä ÈÏà ãä ãßÉ æåí ãä ÊåÇãÉ æÊåÇãÉ ãä ÃÑÖ Çáíãä æáåÐÇ íÞÇá : ÇáßÚÈÉ ÇáíãÇäíÉ ) ÈÍÇÑ ÇáÃäæÇÑ 22 / 137.

æÞÇá ÇáÔíÎ Úáí ÇáäãÇÒí : ( ... æÝí ÍÏíË ÂÎÑ ÞÇá ÇáäÈí ( Õáì Çááå Úáíå æÂáå ) : Åä ÎíÑ ÇáÑÌÇá Ãåá Çáíãä æÇáÅíãÇä íãÇä æÃäÇ íãÇäí æÃßËÑ ÞÈÇÆá ÏÎæá ÇáÌäÉ íæã ÇáÞíÇãÉ ãÐÍÌ ) .

ÈÜíÜÜÜÜÇä:Ü

ÅäãÇ ÞÇá Ðáß áÃä ÇáÅíãÇä ÈÏà ãä ãßÉ æåí ãä ÊåÇãÉ æÊåÇãÉ ãä ÃÑÖ Çáíãä æáåÐÇ íÞÇá: ÇáßÚÈÉ ÇáíãÇäíÉ... ) ãÓÊÏÑß ÓÝíäÉ ÇáÈÍÇÑááÔíÎ Úáí ÇáäãÇÒí Ì 10 Õ 602.

æÞÇá ÇáÍãæí Ýí ãÚÌã ÇáÈáÏÇä : ( ... æÞÇá ÇáãÏÇÆäí : ÊåÇãÉ ãä Çáíãä æåæ ãÇ ÃÕÍÑ ãäåÇ Åáì ÍÏ Ýí ÈÇÏíÊåÇ æãßÉ ãä ÊåÇãÉ æÅÐÇ ÌÇæÒÊ æÌÑÉ æÛãÑÉ æÇáØÇÆÝ Åáì

ãßÉ ÝÞÏ ÃÊåãÊ æÅÐÇ ÃÊíÊ ÇáãÏíäÉ ÝÞÏ ÌáÓÊ ... ) ãÚÌã ÇáÈáÏÇä 2 / 63.

æÞÏ Óãì ÇáÚáÇãÉ ÇáãÌáÓí (Ñå) ¡ Ýí ÇáÈÍÇÑ ßáÇã Ãåá ÇáÈíÊ (Ú) : (ÈÇáÍßãÉ ÇáíãÇäíÉ) -- ÑÇÌÚ ãÞÏãÉ ÇáÈÍÇÑ Ì 11. æßÐáß æÑÏ åÐÇ ÇáÅÓã Úä ÇáÑÓæá ãÍãÏ (Õ) æÞÏ ÐßÑ åÐÇ ßáå ÇáÓíÏ ÃÍãÏ ÇáÍÓä Ýí ÃÍÏ ÈíÇäÇÊå ÊÍÊ ÚäæÇä (ÇáÓíÏ ÃÍãÏ ÇáÍÓä ÇáíãÇäí ÇáãæÚæÏ) . æÚáì åÐÇ íßæä ÇáÅãÇã ÇáãåÏí (Ú) íãÇäí æÃæÕíÇÆå ßáåã íãÇäíÉ æáÇÓíãÇ Ãæá ÇáãåÏííä (ÃÍãÏ) æÕí ÇáÅãÇã ÇáãåÏí (Ú) æÕÇÍÈ ÃåÏì ÑÇíÉ ÞÈá ÞíÇã ÇáÞÇÆã (Ú) Ü ßãÇ ÊÞÏã ÈíÇäå- æÈåÐÇ íÊÖÍ Ãä ÕÝÉ ÇáíãÇäí áÇ ÚáÇÞÉ áåÇ ÈÈáÏ Çáíãä Èá åí äÓÈÉ Åáì ÇáÑÓæá ãÍãÏ (Õ) æÇáßáÇã Øæíá Ýí åÐå ÇáãÓÃáÉ Ýãä ÃÑÇÏ ÇáÊÝÕíá ÝÚáíå ÈßÊÇÈ (ÇáíãÇäí ÍÌÉ Çááå) ááÔíÎ ÍíÏÑ ÇáÒíÇÏí æåæ ÃÍÏ ÃÕÏÇÑÇÊ ÃäÕÇÑ ÇáÅãÇã ÇáãåÏí (Ú) .

æÈÚÏ Ãä ÊÈíøä ÓÈÈ ÊÓãíÉ ÇáíãÇäí ÈåÐÇ ÇáÅÓã ÃÔÑÚ ÈÈíÇä Ãäå íÎÑÌ ãä ÇáãÔÑÞ æáíÓ ãä Çáíãä ÝÃÞæá :Ü

ãä ÊÊÈÚ ÇáÑæÇíÇÊ ÇáÊí ÊÔÑÍ ÃÍÏÇË ãÇÞÈá ÇáÞíÇã ÇáãÞÏÓ ááÅãÇã ÇáãåÏí (Ú) íÌÏ Ãä ÈáÏ Çáíãä ÎÇáò ãä Êáß ÇáÃÍÏÇË ÅáÇ íÓíÑÇð æíÌÏ Ãä ÃßËÑ ÇáÃÍÏÇË æÃåãåÇ ÊÊãÑßÒ Ýí ÇáÚÑÇÞ æÅíÑÇä æÈáÇÏ ÇáÔÇã æÅÐÇ ÊÊÈÚäÇ ÇáÑæíÇÊ ÇáÊí ÊÍÏÏ ÎÑæÌ ÃåÏì ÑÇíÉ ããåÏÉ ááÅãÇã ÇáãåÏí (Ú) äÌÏåÇ ãÑÏÏÉ Èíä ÇáÚÑÇÞ æÅíÑÇä (ÇáãÔÑÞ ) Èá ÈÚÖ ÇáÑæÇíÇÊ äÕÊ Úáì Ãä Ãæá ÃäÕÇÑ ÇáÅãÇã ÇáãåÏí (Ú) (Ãæá ÇáãÄãäíä) ãä ÇáÚÑÇÞ æãä ÇáÈÕÑÉ ÊÍÏíÏÇð ßãÇ Ñæí Úä ÃãíÑ ÇáãÄãäíä (Ú) Ýí ÊÚÏÇÏ ÃÓãÇÁ ÇáËáÇËãÇÆÉ æÇáËáÇËÉ ÚÔÑ: (...ÃáÇ Çä Ãæáåã ãä ÇáÈÕÑÉ æÂÎÑåã ãä ÇáÃÈÏÇá ...) æáÃåãíÉ åÐÇ ÇáããåÏ æÍÝÇÙÇð Úáíå ãä ÃÚÏÇÁ Âá ãÍãÏ æáßí áÇ ÊäßÔÝ ÇáÎØÉ ÇáÚÓßÑíÉ ááÅãÇã ÇáãåÏí (Ú) ÝÞÏ æõÕöÝ åÐÇ ÇáããåÏ ÈÚÏÉ ÃæÕÇÝ æáã íÕÑÍ ÈÅÓãå ÇáÍÞíÞí ÅáÇ Ýí ãæÇÑÏ ÞáíáÉ ßæÕíÉ ÇáÑÓæá (Õ) : ( ÝáíÓáøãåÇ . Ãí ÇáÅãÇã ÇáãåÏí - Åáì ÅÈäå Ãæá ÇáãÞÑÈíä ( ÇáãåÏííä ) áå ËáÇËÉ ÃÓÇãí ÃÓã ßÃÓãí æÃÓã ÃÈí æåæ ÚÈÏÇááå æÃÍãÏ æÇáÇÓã ÇáËÇáË ÇáãåÏí æåæ Ãæá ÇáãÄãäíä) æßÞæá ÇáÑÓæá (Õ) : ( íÈÇíÚ Èíä ÇáÑßä æÇáãÞÇã ÃÓãå ÃÍãÏ æÚÈÏÇááå æÇáãåÏí ÝåÐå ÃÓãÇÄå ËáÇËÊåÇ ) æßÞæá ÇáÅãÇã Úáí (Ú) Ýí ÇáÑæÇíÉ ÇáÓÇÈÞÉ : ( Ãæáåã ãä ÇáÈÕÑÉ ) Ãí Ãæá ÃäÕÇÑ ÇáÅãÇã ÇáãåÏí (Ú) æßÇáÑæÇíÉ ÇáÊí ÊÐßÑ Åä ÔÚÇÑ ßäæÒ ÇáØÇáÞÇä åæ (ÃÍãÏ ÃÍãÏ) ÚäÏ ãÌíÆåã Åáì ÇáÚÑÇÞ áäÕÑÉ ÇáÅãÇã ÇáãåÏí (Ú).

Úä ÇáÅãÇã ÇáÈÇÞÑ (Ú) : ( Ãä ááå ßäÒÇð ÈÇáØÇáÞÇä áíÓ ÈÐåÈ æáÇÝÖÉ ÅËäÇ ÚÔÑ ÃáÝÇð ÈÎÑÇÓÇä ÔÚÇÑåã (ÃÍãÏ ÃÍãÏ ) íÞæÏåã ÔÇÈ ãä Èäí åÇÔã Úáì ÈÛáÉ ÔåÈÇÁ Úáíå ÚÕÇÈÉ ÍãÑÇÁ ßÃäí ÃäÙÑ Åáíå ÚÇÈÑ ÇáÝÑÇÊ ÝÅÐÇ ÓãÚÊã ÈÐáß ÝÓÇÑÚæÇ Åáíå æáæ ÍÈæÇð Úáì ÇáËáÌ ) ãäÊÎÈ ÇáÇäæÇÑ ÇáãÖíÆÉ Õ343 .

æÈãáÇÍÙÉ ãÇ ÇËÈÊå ÓÇÈÞÇð ¡ ãä Ãä ÇáÃÆãÉ (Ú) áÇ íæÌÈæä ÇáÈíÚÉ áÃßËÑ ãä ÔÎÕ Ýí ÒãÇä æÇÍÏ ÝáÇÈÏ Ãä Êßæä åÐå ÇáÑÇíÇÊ ( ßäæÒ ÇáØÇáÞÇä) ÈÞíÇÏÉ ÇáíãÇäí ÇáãÃãæÑ ÈÈíÚÊå æäÕÑÊå Ü ßãÇ ÓãÚäÇ- ÓæÇÁ ßÇäÊ ÞíÇÏÉ ãÈÇÔÑÉ Ãæ ÈÇáÊæßíá æÔÚÇÑåã (ÃÍãÏ ÃÍãÏ) åæ ÃÓã ÇáíãÇäí ææÕí ÇáÅãÇã ÇáãåÏí (Ú) æÃæá ÇáãÄãäíä æÇáÃäÕÇÑ Ü ßãÇ ÐßÑÊ Ðáß ÇáÑæÇíÇÊ ÇáÓÇÈÞÉ- æÇáÐí íäÙÑ Åáì ãÌãæÚ ÇáÑæÇíÇÊ ÇáÊí ÊÃãÑ ÈÇáÈíÚÉ áÔÎÕ ÞÈá ÞíÇã ÇáÅãÇã ÇáãåÏí (Ú) æÈÃæÕÇÝ æÃÓãÇÁ ãÊÚÏÏÉ ÑÈãÇ íÊæåã Ãä åäÇß ÃßËÑ ãä ÔÎÕ ÞÏ ÃãÑ ÇáÑÓæá (Õ) æÇáÃÆãÉ (Ú) ÈØÇÚÊå æáßä åÐÇ áÇ íÕÍ ßãÇ ÈíøäÊ áÃä ÇáÈíÚÉ ææÌæÈ ÇáØÇÚÉ áÇÈÏ Ãä Êßæä áÔÎÕ æÇÍÏ æáÇÈÏ Ãä íßæä ãÚÕæãÇð æáÇ ÊäØÈÞ åÐå ÇáÃæÕÇÝ ÅáÇ Úáì ÇáæÕí ÇáíãÇäí ßãÇ ÈíøäÊ Ðáß ãÑÇÑÇð ÝÑÇÌÚ .

æãä ÇáÑæÇíÇÊ ÇáÊí ÊäÕ Úáì ÎÑæÌ ÇáããåÏ ÇáÑÆíÓí ãä ÇáãÔÑÞ Þæá ÃãíÑ ÇáãÄãäíä (Ú): ( íÎÑÌ ÑÌá ÞÈá ÇáãåÏí ãä Ãåá ÈíÊå ãä ÇáãÔÑÞ íÍãá ÇáÓíÝ Úáì ÚÇÊÞå ËãÇäíÉ ÃÔåÑ...) æÞæá ÇáÑÓæá (Õ) : (... Ëã ÊØáÚ ÇáÑÇíÇÊ ÇáÓæÏ ãä ÞÈá ÇáãÔÑÞ ÝíÞÇÊáæäåã ÞÊÇáÇð áÇíÞÇÊáå Þæã Ëã ÐßÑ ÔÇÈÇð ÝÞÇá : ÅÐÇ ÑÃíÊãæå ÝÈÇíÚæå ÝÅäå ÎáíÝÉ ÇáãåÏí) æÈáÝÙ ÂÎÑ : (ÎáíÝÉ Çááå ÇáãåÏí) æÚä ÃãíÑ ÇáãÄãäíä (Ú) : (... ÅÐÇ ÞÇã ÇáÞÇÆã ÈÎÑÇÓÇä ...) æÚäå (Ú) Ýí ÍÏíË Øæíá: (... æÊÞÈá ÑÇíÇÊ ãä ÔÑÞí ÇáÃÑÖ ÛíÑ ãÚáãÉ áíÓÊ ÈÞØä æáÇßÊÇä æáÇÍÑíÑ ãÎÊæã Ýí ÑÃÓ ÇáÞäÇ ÈÎÇÊã ÇáÓíÏ ÇáÃßÈÑ íÓæÞåÇ ÑÌá ãä Âá ãÍãÏ (Õ) ÊÙåÑ ÈÇáãÔÑÞ æÊæÌÏ ÑíÍåÇ ÈÇáÛÑÈ ßÇáãÓß ÇáÃÐÝÑ íÓíÑ ÇáÑÚÈ ÃãÇãåÇ ÈÔåÑ ÍÊì íäÒáæÇ ÇáßæÝÉ ØÇáÈíä ÈÏãÇÁ ÂÈÇÆåã ...) ÅáÒÇã ÇáäÇÕÈ 2 / 98-99.

æÞÇÆÏ åÐå ÇáÑÇíÇÊ ÇáãÔÑÞíÉ ÇáãæÕæÝ ÈÃäå ãä Âá ãÍãÏ (Õ) áÇ íãßä Ãä íßæä ÛíÑ æÕí ÇáÅãÇã ÇáãåÏí (Ú) æÇáíãÇäí ÇáãæÚæÏ ãÚ ãáÇÍÙÉ ÇáÑæÇíÇÊ æÇáãæÇÖíÚ ÇáÓÇÈÞÉ.

æÚä ÃãíÑ ÇáãÄãäíä (Ú) ÞÇá : ( ÇáãåÏí ÃÞÈá ÌÚÏ ÈÎÏå ÎÇá íßæä ãÈÏÄå ãä ÞÈá ÇáãÔÑÞ æÅÐÇ ßÇä Ðáß ÎÑÌ ÇáÓÝíÇäí ... ) ÛíÈÉ ÇáäÚãÇäí Õ316 .

æÞæá ÃãíÑ ÇáãÄãäíä (Ú) : (...Åäßã Çä ÃÊÈÚÊã ØÇáÚ ÇáãÔÑÞ Óáß Èßã ãäÇåÌ ÇáÑÓæá (Õ) ... ) .

æÚä ßÚÈ ÇáÃÍÈÇÑ ÞÇá : ( ... æÃÞÈá ÑÌá ãä ÇáãÔÑÞ ÈÑÇíÇÊ ÓæÏ ÕÛÇÑ ÞÊá ÕÇÍÈ ÇáÔÇã Ýåæ ÇáÐí íÄÏí ÇáØÇÚÉ Åáì ÇáãåÏí (Ú) ) ÇáãåÏí ÇáãæÚæÏ ÇáãäÊÙÑ ÈÇÈ30 Õ328 .

æÚä ÚÈÏÇááå Èä ÚãÑ ÞÇá : ( íÎÑÌ ÑÌá ãä æáÏ ÇáÍÓíä ãä ÞÈá ÇáãÔÑÞ áæ ÇÓÊÞÈáÊå ÇáÌÈÇá áåÏåÇ æÇÊÎÐåÇ ØÑÞÇð ) ÇáãáÇÍã æÇáÝÊä ÈÇÈ75 .

æáæ ÞÇÑäÊ åÐå ÇáÑæÇíÉ ãÚ Þæá ÇáÕÇÏÞ (Ú) : (æáÇ ÊÊÈÚ ãäåã ÃÍÏÇð ÃÈÏÇð ÍÊ ÊÑì ÑÌáÇð ãä æáÏ ÇáÍÓíä ãÚå ÚåÏ äÈí Çááå ... ) ÇÊÖÍ Åä ÇáÑÌá ÇáÍÓíäí ÕÇÍÈ ÇáÚåÏ ÇáãÃãæÑ ÈØÇÚÊå ÝÞØ åæ äÝÓå ÇáÍÓíäí ÇáÐí íÎÑÌ ãä ÇáãÔÑÞ æåæ äÝÓå ÇáíãÇäí æÇáãåÏí ÇáÃæá æÕí ÇáÅãÇã ÇáãåÏí ( ãÚå ÚåÏ äÈí Çááå ).

æÚä ÇÈä ÚãÑ ÞÇá: ßÇä ÑÓæá Çááå (Õ) Ýí äÝÑ ãä ÇáãåÇÌÑíä æÇáÃäÕÇÑ... Åáì Ãä ÞÇá ÝÃÎÐ ÇáäÈí (Õ) ÈíÏ ÇáÚÈÇÓ æÈíÏ Úáí ÝÞÇá: ÓíÎÑÌ ãä ÕáÈ åÐÇ ÝÊì íãáà ÇáÃÑÖ ÌæÑÇð æÙáãÇð æÓíÎÑÌ ãä åÐÇ ( Ãí Úáí - Ú-) ÝÊì íãáà ÇáÃÑÖ ÞÓØÇð æÚÏáÇð ÝÅÐÇ ÑÃíÊã Ðáß ÝÚáíßã ÈÇáÝÊì Çáíãäí ÝÅäå íÞÈá ãä ÇáãÔÑÞ æåæ ÕÇÍÈ ÑÇíÉ ÇáãåÏí) ÇáãåÏí ÇáãäÊÙÑ ÇáãæÚæÏ ÈÇÈ 2 Õ107 .

æåÐÇ ÇáÍÏíË ÞÏ äÕ ÈÕÑÇÍÉ Úáì ãÌíÁ ÇáÝÊì Çáíãäí (ÇáíãÇäí) ãä ÇáãÔÑÞ æáíÓ ãä Çáíãä æãÇÏÇã åÐÇ ÇáÝÊì ÞÏ ÃãÑ ÇáÑÓæá (Õ) ÈØÇÚÊå ææÕÝå ÈÃäå ÕÇÍÈ ÑÇíÉ ÇáãåÏí ÅÐÇð áÇÈÏ Ãä íßæä åæ ÇáíãÇäí äÝÓå ÇáÐí ÃãÑ ÇáÃÆãÉ (Ú) ÈæÌæÈ ØÇÚÊå æÍÑãÉ ÎÐáÇäå æÃäå ÃåÏì ÇáÑÇíÇÊ Ãí Åäå åæ ÕÇÍÈ ÑÇíÉ ÇáãåÏí ßãÇ äÕÊ ÇáÑæÇíÉ ÇáÓÇÈÞÉ .

æÞÏ ÍÑøÝ ÇÈä ÍÌÑ åÐÇ ÇáÍÏíË ÝÌÚá ãßÇä (ÇáÝÊì Çáíãäí) ÇáÝÊì ÇáÊãíãí æÊÈÚå Úáì Ðáß ÇáÔíÎ Úáí ÇáßæÑÇäí Ýí (ãÚÌã ÃÍÇÏíË ÇáÅãÇã ÇáãåÏí) æíÊÖÍ ÈØáÇä åÐÇ ÇáÊÍÑíÝ ÈãÌÑÏ ãáÇÍÙÉ ãÓÃáÉ ãåãÉ æåí :

Åä ÕÇÍÈ ÑÇíÉ ÇáãåÏí (Ú) æÇáãÃãæÑ ÈÇÊÈÇÚå Ïæä ÓæÇå åæ ÑÌá ÍÓíäí ÇáäÓÈ ßãÇ ãÑ ÐßÑå Ýí ÚÏÉ ÑæÇíÇÊ : ( æáÇÊÊÈÚ ãäåã ÃÍÏÇð ÃÈÏÇð ÍÊì ÊÑì ÑÌáÇð ãä æáÏ ÇáÍÓíä ) (ÃÊÇÍ Çááå ÑÌá ãäøÇ Çåá ÇáÈíÊ) (íÎÑÌ ÑÌá ãä æáÏ ÇáÍÓíä (Ú) ãä ÞÈá ÇáãÔÑÞ) ( Ëã íÑÝÚ áæáÏ ÇáÍÓíä Úáíå ÇáÓáÇã ÑÇíÉ ÝíåÇ ÇáÃãÑ ) ¡ ÈíäãÇ ÔÚíÈ Èä ÕÇáÍ ÑÌá Êãíãí Ãí áíÓ ÚáæíÇð ÃÕáÇð æÈÐáß ÝáÇ íãßä Ãä íßæä åæ ÕÇÍÈ ÃåÏì ÇáÑÇíÇÊ Ãæ ÇáããåÏ ÇáÑÆíÓí ááÅãÇã ÇáãåÏí (Ú) .

• Advanced Member

1.SAYED AL KHOEI

2.SAYED KHOMEINI

3.SAYED SADDIQ AL SADR

4.SAYED BAQER AL SADR

HE DID NOT SAY ANYTHING AGAINST NASRALLAH FIGHTING ISRAEL NEITHER KHAMENAI! BUT HE TOLD KHAMENAI TO SUPPORT HIM AND HELP HIM

Shame all of them have left this world and he claim affinity to them.

Imam Al-Saadiq a.s says:"Becareful of Taqleed(copying scholars)

for whoever copies someone in his religion has perished for Allah

says in the Quran"They took their Rabbis and monks as Lords without Allah"By Allah they haven't prayed for them neither did

they fast for them, but they made halal what is haram and made

haram for what is halal, so they copied them in this manner,

and so they worshipped them without even realizing.

Sheikh Al-Kulayni Kafi v.1 p.53

Ah, so this guy is sympathethic with the Akhbaris since he's playing on the anti-scholar bandwagon, of course, since no scholar will claim for him to be Yamani, as anyone with even a little knowledge of hadith can deny such deceit.

yamani has come for reform from orders of the 12th Imam

Wow. Talk about irony where the accuse the scholars of that.

Imam Al-Baaqer a.s "If the Qa'em emerges he shall aproach to Kufa and so then a few thousands will emerge out of it claiming that he has no son, with them are weapons, and they will say, return from where you came we do not need your help with sons of Fatima, and so he shall take to them the sword until he reaches the last one of them, and then he shall enter Kufa and will kill in there every misguided hypocrite, and will destroy their palaces,and will kill the fighters until Allah swt is pleased" Irshad Al-Mufeed v.2 p.384

If you read the hadith, this refers to the son of Imam Hasan al Askari, another deceitful translation.This refers to Ahlul Sunnah who have this belief.

Imam Hassan Al-Askari a.s he said to Abi Hashem Al-Ja'afari:"O Ibn Al-Jaafari O Aba Hashem, there will come a time to the people, their scholars are the most evil creation of Allah on the face of the earth, that is because they lean towards philosophy and aesceticism but they misguide our Shias and the ones who have our Wilaya, so if they reach a position they will not have enough of bribery,and if they betray that is because they worshipped God in fakery, by God they cut the routes for the true believers,and they call forth to the contribution of infidelity".Safeenat Al-Bihaar Wa Madinat Al-Hukm Wal-Athaar v.2 p.57 p.58 v.4

Prince of the believers a.s in Khutba mentions the ending days"The jurists"fuqaha" will lean towards lying and the scholars will lean towards misguidance" Ilzaam Al-Naaseb Ithbaat Al-Huja Al-Ga'eb v.2 p.195

Some scholars of end time will be corrupt, but a sizeable number will accept Imam Mahdi (as), where is your Khurasani that supports this Ahmad?

Prophet of Allah pbuhap "When Allah made me ascend to him Glory is all to him,there came to me a call O Muhammad and I said:Under your command until he said"There shall be a man from the son of Hussein ibn Ali ibn Abi Taleb and a man that shall emerge from Sistani and the emergence of Sufyani Bihar Al-Anwar v.51 p.70 v.52 p.276 Durar Al-Akhbar p.38 Mustadrak Safeenat Al-Bihar v.4 p.494 Gayat Al Maraam v.2

Arabic, please. This looks extremely doctored and wow, after all these years, it surfaces... The more people lie about this marja, the more I believe he is on haqq.

Prophet of Allah pbuh said:"O Ibn Mas'ood "Their scholars and jurists,are betrayers and sinners, they are the most evil creation of Allah and also their followers from the ones who come to them and take from them and love them and sits with them and asks from them,they are the most evil of the creation of Allah where he shall enter them hellfire "Mute,Def and blind, and shall not return"Makaram Al-Akhlaaq p.450-451

You cut off the first part of the tradition. All we know this could be Sunnis.

When our Qa'em stands he will face from the ignorance of the people worst than what the Prophet of Allah pbuh and his family faced from ignorane of the Era of Jahilya. How can that be? He said: The Prophet of Allah pbuh and his family came with him people that worshipped stones,rocks,rods,and sculpture, and our Qa'em when he stands, the people will face him with the interpretation of the Book of Allah, and will use it as an alibi and he said: By Allah his righteousness shall enter your houses

Gaibat AlSheikh Al-Numaani p.297

This is a known fact, many will reject Imam when he arrives. Then again, what does this have to do with Yamani?

From Baseer he said from Abi Abdullah a.s "They took their Rabbis and Monks without Allah he said "By Allah they didn't accept them to worship them even if they called them but they made permissible for what is forbidden and made forbidden for what is permissible so they worshipped them without feeling it" Al-Kafi v.1 p.53

Another pro-Akhbari, often used hadith. This refers to Jews. Halal and Haram boundaries are pretty clear throughout Shia Islam. Allah has protected us from this affliction, what he complain about is the few differences in rulings of grey areas.

From Malek ibn Thamra from the prine of the believers(Imam Ali a.s)said:"O Malek ibn Thamra how will you be when the Shia differ from one another"He connects his fingers with two hands" I said O prince of the believers what is in that age from good?All of what is good is when our Qa'em stands and 70 men will lie on Allah and his Prophet and so he will kill them and so Allah will have everything formed into one.

Besharat Al-Islam p.50 Bihar Al-Anwar v.52 p.115

True hadith, again, no mention of Yamani.

From the Prophet of Allah pbuhap he says about the Ending days "The scholars of the ending days are the most evil scholars under the shade of the sky out of them came choas and to them it will return" Bihar Al-Shareef v.52 p.190

"When Imam Al-Mahdi emerges he will not have any enemies except the scholars,if it wasn't for the sword, the scholars would have issued fatwas to kill him" Bayan Al-A'ema a.s v.3 p.99

Yome Al-Khalas p.279

"His enemies are the scholars of Taqleed, they will be under his rulership in fear from his sword and his power,and for a want from what he has"

Prince of the believer a.s "And he shall avenge from the Fatwa issuers(scholars)in religion from what they don't know about, so Woe unto them and who followed them,was religion missing so that they can erect it?Or was it bent so that they can straighten it?Or did the people ask for what opposes it and agreed to its opposition?Or did it force them to do righteousness so they sinned against it? Bayan Al-A'ema A.S V.3 P.298

More scholar bashing to get the Akhbari vote. Actually, that would be an insult to Akhbaris, since they know what hadith refer to Imam and which refer to Yamani.

• Advanced Member

Irrelevant. The question wasn't about his so called 'scholarship'. The original question still remains unanswered.

Is his service issuing fatwas for his followers and collecting money of them? This sounds very much like a sect!

Edited by jasir
  • Advanced Member

Salam Aleikum brothers and sisters

I must say that I'm a little cofused about the 12 Mahdis? could anyone explain this further??

Also something crossed mu mind.. I'm not sure if the hadith about 12 Mahdis is true... But I remember from another hadiths that for every century there will be a guide... So since Imam Mahdi went to occulation in 874 then it must mean that for every century after that there was a Mahdi/guide... Also this would mean that the last Mahdi will come in this century,, that is Imam Mahdi son of Imam Al-Askari (as).. what do you guys think?

REMINDER TAQLEED IS HARAM:

1.SAYED AL KHOEI

2.SAYED KHOMEINI

3.SAYED SADDIQ AL SADR

4.SAYED BAQER AL SADR

lol they were all marjas!

Imam Khamenei (h) on false claims about Imam Mahdi (Aj)

obviously that didnt happen lol [Ayatullah Khamanei supporting him]

i never trusted the arrivals producers, but i couldn't have imagined this attack on Ayatullah Sayyed Sistani (hz), i had seen this vid on youtube, but after reading the comments (which were in support of the producers views) and seeing how he had started to attack Sayed Sistani in the first few minutes i stopped watching. it surprises me how someone who has read the history of Islam, and the different roles of our Imams, can criticize Sayed Sistani for his position/stances and strategies.

Edited by sweet89
  • Advanced Member

(wasalam)

That doesn't answer anything.

For one, he has better akhlaq than you and is much more credible in his academic contribution to Islam.

ـ الإمامُ عليٌّ (عَلَيهِ الّسَلامُ) : هِمَّةُ السُّفَهاء الرِّوايَةُ ، وهِمَّةُ العُلَماءِ الدِّرايَةُ.

Imam Ali (as) said, ‘The ambition of the foolish is to report [traditions] whereas the ambition of the scholars is to understand the traditions.’[bihar al-Anwar, v. 2, p. 160, no. 13]

Edited by SpIzo
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • Advanced Member

Nice seeing you too. By the way, I found out, people like Zolfigarr "don't have time" to watch this. I also learned in conversation with him that he does not care what scholars such as Sheikh Al Mufid, Allamah Majlisi or Allamah Tabarsi think -since they are scholars, although he has been using their support for his arguments when needed, and the fact that it is the scholars who have collected these hadiths he is using. He has more brains to figure out with his personal interpretations and conclusions of hadiths what is right and what is wrong. All scholars from past to present don't have what it takes to be on the path of non-scholars such as him and his friends. If you carry specialization in any Islamic field and become a Scholars of Islam, that concludes your conclusions are untrustworthy, unless they support him when needed. If you don't have any degree, you are welcome and are an expert of Knowledge. This is, my brother, where they have reached, and it is too late to pull them back. Although it is hoped that others are saved with the vital information which is available against their Propaganda through videos and forums. You know, in the end, one thing you learn that it is indeed true the hadiths that Zolfigarr used in his videos, -that during trials and times like these the Shias of Ahlulbayt are filtered and purified, and the waste identified and separated like the foam in sea. You would never have found them during luxury days back in the day where everyone we thought was an intelligent mo'min online. And these are just the beginning of Trials. w.s wr wb

Any proof for what your saying? You seem like a liar anyways, you have put many lies on the ansars.

• Basic Members

to preparing, your an F******** idiot, and quiet frankly i would love to punch your lights out for making a claim and protecting an imposter, nothing angers me more then when somebody claims to be something so pure and perfect whom is beyond anything on this world, namely Imam Mahdi, and then protects these foolish people , DEATH TO THE HYPOCRITES

all my love and support to the true followers of Imam Mahdi and the Ahlul bayt

lol. tell us how you really feel. these people may be misguided, but who are you to judge how they are to be treated? you sound even more violent, angry and quite frankly more loony than these people. one is not a true believer, until he wishes for his brother, what he wishes for himself. you wish death to people who are misguided, and in your words hypocrites. wow, pretty harsh sentence you gave bro, that sounds like quite a few people are eligible for such a sentence as you have proclaimed. any hypocrites in your own family? shall we start with them? Also, if you've ever mistakenly been a hypocrite, you have condemned yourself as well. For me, I shall continue to pray to my creator, and ask for guidance, judgement, and wisdom, that i may remove the beam from my own eye, before attempting surgery to remove a splinter from my brothers'. The God that i know offers love, compassion and life, and is a gentle and sometimes stern father. Judge, and you shall be judged accordingly, what part of this message has been misunderstood? I ask for mercy and compassion to all whom I have wronged, or who have misunderstood my intentions, and to those who have done the same to me. I hold no hate or judgement against any man, I walk with my father, and focus my attentions upon HIM, and allow my father to make these actions, as HE knows best, for I am a child, and HE is my father. period. I say these things with love and understanding, and i pray that you receive these words in the spirit in which they are offered.