Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
ShiaChat.com
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Ziarat Trip

Rate this topic

• Basic Members

Salam All,

I am interested to go to ziarat trip this summer ( mid May- July time frame) inshallah. I would like to visit all countries KSA, Iraq, Iran and Syria, if possible or at least Iran and Iraq inshallah.

I currently live outside Pakistan but I will be interested to join group that leaves from Karachi, Pakistan. If you or your relatives are aware of any decent group or can pass on any useful information, I will highly appreciate.

FYI, I do see many websites if I google, but I tend not to rely on websites. I am more interested to go by word of mouth and will appreciate your suggestions.

Thanks.

Also, moderators sorry If I have added it to wrong forum. If it needs to be moved to a different forum, please feel free to.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • Basic Members

Salam All,

I am interested to go to ziarat trip this summer ( mid May- July time frame) inshallah. I would like to visit all countries KSA, Iraq, Iran and Syria, if possible or at least Iran and Iraq inshallah.

I currently live outside Pakistan but I will be interested to join group that leaves from Karachi, Pakistan. If you or your relatives are aware of any decent group or can pass on any useful information, I will highly appreciate.

FYI, I do see many websites if I google, but I tend not to rely on websites. I am more interested to go by word of mouth and will appreciate your suggestions.

Thanks.

Also, moderators sorry If I have added it to wrong forum. If it needs to be moved to a different forum, please feel free to.

I know this is not in the summer,, We will be going to Syria Iraq and iran in April 2012...

How wver we will be going in Dec to Iraq

Click on the link below

www.spiritualjourneys.co

www.spiritualjourneys.co