Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
bilal6542

Where Is Khamenei

Rate this topic

You know with the Islamic Republic every muslims heart should be in the support of Iran, but with all this talk against the west; I dont understand why they are not doing anything in Bahrain. Ahmadinajad is sitting there warning the U.S. about Zionism when shia brothers are being massacred. Someone needs to send a messsage to Iran and stop talking and start doing. Anyone here any news about Iran doing something I mean a foreign invasion is happening and shias are being slaughtered, how can people sit still about this.

(salam)

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/170341.html

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/170380.html

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/170306.html

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/170419.html

they are doing what they can... they cant go invade bahrain that will make other countries attack them

(wasalam)

Here's what the Bahraini people should do if they're patient enough. Stop protesting. For a few months. When the occupiers leave, start it again. Keep repeating. This way there will be lesser casualties.

Remember, Prophet's non-violent movement in makkah led to them being exiled to live in caves for 3 years. It was infinite suffering but they bore it.

Edited by B-nCaesar

All his representatives have spoken against Saudi Arabia. Several Ayatolahs of Iran and Qom have spoken against Saudi Arabia.

but don't you guys know that Saudi Arabia is just following GCC agreements?

GCC agreement, as said by an expert, is about protecting the Gulf States from attack by outsider (foreign elements/wars). This is a slaughter of the people by its own government. This is no different than what Hitler did to the Jews and the Gypsies.

I am shocked at the silence of the so-called Ummah.

GCC agreement, as said by an expert, is about protecting the Gulf States from attack by outsider (foreign elements/wars). This is a slaughter of the people by its own government. This is no different than what Hitler did to the Jews and the Gypsies.

No, it's illegal for any GCC country to interfere in another one's internal affairs. This is per their own charter. They are only allowed to respond to external threats.

The king of bahrain himself asked the Saudi Arabi to sent its soldiers and protect the govrnment buildings. If they are killing people then they are breaking the GCC agreement.

The king of bahrain himself asked the Saudi Arabi to sent its soldiers and protect the govrnment buildings. If they are killing people then they are breaking the GCC agreement.

GCC doesn't matter. It was created by the ancestors of the current regime to further their agendas. Its like saying that Israel is recognized by USA so its legal for USA to attack Israel's enemies for its defense.

Umm, yea they are slaughtering people in the streets, have you not seen the videos?...the "King" of Bahrain doesn't have the legal right under the GCC regulations to call in foreign forces to deal with internal Bahraini affairs.

There's no to protect government buildings, the protesters are not doing anything to the buildings.

Guest Stefan

the "kings" and "monarchies" supported by the USZio fascist forces have no place in Bahrain or anywhere else - they will , inshallah, all collapse soon enough. IRI is doing its part - don't worry.

I don't see why it's US' fault if Saudi Arabia invades Bahrain at the request at the Bahrain's king, and Iran does nothing about this.

I don't see why it's US' fault if Saudi Arabia invades Bahrain at the request at the Bahrain's king, and Iran does nothing about this.

Yea, a little ironic good ol' Secretary of Defense Robert Gates met with Saudi officials and Bahraini officials on an "unannounced" visit there just 2 days before the Saudi and Bahraini military decided to go on a murdering rampage.

You say they cant invade another country, but somebody is invading and massacring your shia brothers.

(salam)

they cant come in with military the enemy is looking for something to attack iran. Suppose if iran does invade bahrain what would the outcome be?

1. Iran gets attacked by bahrain allies

2. a lot more shias die by war then rather right now

The best solution is for the Iranians to speak up and send aid to bahrain. Also bring this issue up in UN( whom pretends not to notice a thing!), bring in HR and etc.

Also we shouldn't really say why iran isn't doing this or that, the question is WHAT are we doing for the bahrain people?

(wasalam)

Guest Stefan

Yea, a little ironic good ol' Secretary of Defense Robert Gates met with Saudi officials and Bahraini officials on an "unannounced" visit there just 2 days before the Saudi and Bahraini military decided to go on a murdering rampage.

President Barack Obama has called King Abdullah of Saudi Arabia and King Hamad bin Isa Al Khalifa of Bahrain to express deep concern over the violence in Bahrain.

White House spokesman Jay Carney said Obama stressed the need for "maximum restraint" while speaking to both of the leaders on Wednesday.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/42114579/ns/politics-white_house/

Iran already sent a threat of declaration of war. “The Saudi's should know for a fact that Tehran will use all the power and potentials at its disposal to halt the oppression of the people of Bahrain,”, following this, Kuwait said they will not send their troops, and the UN released a statement against the killing of the Bahraini people.

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/170289.html

Guest Stefan

Iran already sent a threat of declaration of war. “The Saudi's should know for a fact that Tehran will use all the power and potentials at its disposal to halt the oppression of the people of Bahrain,”, following this, Kuwait said they will not send their troops, and the UN released a statement against the killing of the Bahraini people.

That's only what an "iranian lawmaker" said.

It's like judging the position of Russia by what Jirinovsky says.

That's only what an "iranian lawmaker" said.

It's like judging the position of Russia by what Jirinovsky says.

Except that this lawmaker actually has a say in our foreign policy.

Guest Stefan

Except that this lawmaker actually has a say in our foreign policy.

I see.I hadn't read the whole article.

But still, that declaration doesn't seem to have much weight, since Saudi Arabia doesn't seem to care.

Maybe the Saudis only care when Ahmadinejad himself speaks.

All his representatives have spoken against Saudi Arabia. Several Ayatolahs of Iran and Qom have spoken against Saudi Arabia.

GCC agreement is for foreign invasion. This here is an internal problem and does not qualify for Saudi interference.

Taking this into consideration, if Bahrain was invaded by United States would these chickens implement GCC agreement?

Shows the cowards are only good for suppressing the weak, unarmed civilians.

The Bahraini Monarch has no right to call for the Saudi or any foreign troops to suppress the Bahraini citizens. -- This is like Ghadafi trying to holding on to power whether the Libyans like it or not - BTW who does the land (Bahrain) belong to ? the monarch or the people?

Are you so naive?

US cannot afford to get involved directly in Bahrain - It would face the wrath of Iran.

BTW - US has been making big noise against Ghadafi in Libya, why is it so quiet on Bahrain?

There is armed conflict in Libya WHILE in Bahrain the unarmed civilians are being killed.

Where is UN, Western indignation, and American condemnation LIKE it has habit of unleashing against Hezbullah, Iran and Syria?

And why this massacre immediately after the US representative made an un-announced visit to Bahrain.

Edited by Ali Fazel

Why can't Aya. Khamenei release a harsh statement on the oppressive leader and legislation of Bahrain? Would this help?

Ayietullah Khameini is wise he knows best - He is wali-e-faqih.

BTW - would you have said the same against our Imam Ali Zainul Abideen (A) when he decided to remain silent during the massacre of medina some times after the incident of Kerballah?

President Barack Obama has called King Abdullah of Saudi Arabia and King Hamad bin Isa Al Khalifa of Bahrain to express deep concern over the violence in Bahrain.

White House spokesman Jay Carney said Obama stressed the need for "maximum restraint" while speaking to both of the leaders on Wednesday.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/42114579/ns/politics-white_house/

Wise move they know from the mistake of Israel in Lebanon - How the Israeli oppression turned the unarmed peaceful Shia people into martyrdom loving, formidable force that today shakes the foundation of well armed Zionist regime.

Actually Iran will not get directly involved -This will be a like for like.

You play the devils game from the dack door and we will let / encourage the people in the region

to arm and train the Bahraini people.

Would the Saudi want its soldiers coming home in body bags and shake the kingdoms hold on power? LOL

Like the sedition the Saudi's tried to unleash in Iran using Jundullah and Rigi

Give them what they tried to serve others.

There are thousands of ways Iran can teach Abdullah, a lesson he and his goons will never forget.

I am sure this Bahraini invasion is a mistake the Saudis will regret, because this has brought the saudi rulers under focus and hatred of all muslims.

Had it not been for the Saudis Iraq and Afghanistan would never have been invaded.

Saudi have supported the despots like Hosni mubarak, Muamar Ghadafi, Yemani despot and the likes.

If Saudi's want to hold on to power, they should not get their hands mucky.

Edited by Ali Fazel

GCC agreement is for foreign invasion. This here is an internal problem and does not qualify for Saudi interference.

Taking this into consideration, if Bahrain was invaded by United States would these chickens implement GCC agreement?

Shows the cowards are only good for suppressing the weak, unarmed civilians.

The Bahraini Monarch has no right to call for the Saudi or any foreign troops to suppress the Bahraini citizens. -- This is like Ghadafi trying to holding on to power whether the Libyans like it or not - BTW who does the land (Bahrain) belong to ? the monarch or the people?

Are you so naive?

US cannot afford to get involved directly in Bahrain - It would face the wrath of Iran.

BTW - US has been making big noise against Ghadafi in Libya, why is it so quiet on Bahrain?

There is armed conflict in Libya WHILE in Bahrain the unarmed civilians are being killed.

Where is UN, Western indignation, and American condemnation LIKE it has habit of unleashing against Hezbullah, Iran and Syria?

And why this massacre immediately after the US representative made an un-announced visit to Bahrain.

(salam)

Very valid points you make brother. But as always, people like Stefan and Rothchild are on this forum simply to troll us Shias. Their double standards cannot be more visible.

All of us should be aware of the trolls in the Politics subforum-- Satyaban, Stefan, Rothchild, and anyone that exhibits a double standard when it comes to massacring innocent civilians in anywhere other than Iran.

You know with the Islamic Republic every muslims heart should be in the support of Iran, but with all this talk against the west; I dont understand why they are not doing anything in Bahrain. Ahmadinajad is sitting there warning the U.S. about Zionism when shia brothers are being massacred. Someone needs to send a messsage to Iran and stop talking and start doing. Anyone here any news about Iran doing something I mean a foreign invasion is happening and shias are being slaughtered, how can people sit still about this.

Salaam Bilal. Perhaps you are not familiar with politics or war strategy. And i don't think you have contemplated the immediate and long term reactions and consequence if Iran did intervene with military or force.

You see, a King never or rarely fights in a Battle; only his troops who fight. It does not mean the King is weak, unable or a coward- rather, the Kingdom requires a King for leadership (guidance) and moral(e) support. If the King is killed or its importance disregarded, the kingdom will collapse.

Guest Stefan

Very valid points you make brother. But as always, people like Stefan and Rothchild are on this forum simply to troll us Shias. Their double standards cannot be more visible.

All of us should be aware of the trolls in the Politics subforum-- Satyaban, Stefan, Rothchild, and anyone that exhibits a double standard when it comes to massacring innocent civilians in anywhere other than Iran.

I'm not trolling.

What double standards ? I quoted Obama asking the saudi king and the Bahrain king to show restraint.I also wondered why Iran does nothing about the situation in Bahrain.

Guest Muhamad

Is there an American fifth fleet there or something? Obviously it would be a very sensitive issue for iranan army to shoot around right next to american war machine, or?

Salam

Being Honest, Iran cant take on the combined armies of Qatar, Saudi Arabia and Kuwait. They have very high defense budgets, and have American made machinery. So it would be suicide, end of the IRI if a war did break out.

But im sure they will give assistance in other ways. Inshallah

Your post is a very reasonable and valid one.

I too would have had the same thoughts, if I were a non-Iranian.

Iran as the leader of the Shiite world, and arguably the most influential one, why does it just verbally protest, and not militarily interfere?

The answer, unfortunately, is that if Iranians do interfere and invade with military troops, Iran will be automatically declaring war on 40 Western nations.

You saw what they did to Iran, during the Iran-Iraq war, what they did to Iraq, Afghanistan, and what they ESPECIALLY did to North Korea in that war.

These guys will collect a bunch of mercenaries from all over the globe, and use them against Iran.

That's the problem we have. It sucks, and there's nothing we can do about it.

You saw what they did to Iran, during the Iran-Iraq war, what they did to Iraq, Afghanistan, and what they ESPECIALLY did to North Korea in that war.

Is correct. General Curtis LeMay: Look, let us go up there…and burn down five of the biggest towns in North Korea

Source is: General Curtis LeMay, Oral History, 1966, cited in Marilyn Young, “Total War”, conference paper, 2006.

(salam)

they cant come in with military the enemy is looking for something to attack iran. Suppose if iran does invade bahrain what would the outcome be?

1. Iran gets attacked by bahrain allies

2. a lot more shias die by war then rather right now

The best solution is for the Iranians to speak up and send aid to bahrain. Also bring this issue up in UN( whom pretends not to notice a thing!), bring in HR and etc.

Also we shouldn't really say why iran isn't doing this or that, the question is WHAT are we doing for the bahrain people?

(wasalam)

yes u r right,

Enemies are looking cause to attack on Iran.

Finally multi-national forces are taking action in Libya although al most too late. How would you relate this to the situation in Bahrain. It looks to me like the multi-national support is going to the wrong side and this greatly compounds and confounds the those who support the people who have taken to the streets. What actions do you think France, the UK, the US, or Muslim nations could do to help excluding military options?

A-Salamu-Alekum Brother,

May Allah Bless You with Courage & Patience,

What Should Iran be Doing? Attack Saudi's ....That is the moment ZIONISTS are looking for, One Wrong Move &...

Why are you asking for Syed Ali Khameni''s or Ahmadinejad's Responses, What should they do at this time...

Think With Cool Mind This Could result in Wide scale Shia-Sunni Conflicts & further isolation of Iran, there is a proper time for each action, Plz visit Wilyah.org. and keep eye on press tv.

I am Asking a question to U. What have you done in your country, Have you Written to UN, OIC, Consulates of UAE, SAUDI's regarding Invasion of Bahrain, have you registered your Protestes Online/on roads.

Your post is a very reasonable and valid one.

I too would have had the same thoughts, if I were a non-Iranian.

Iran as the leader of the Shiite world, and arguably the most influential one, why does it just verbally protest, and not militarily interfere?

The answer, unfortunately, is that if Iranians do interfere and invade with military troops, Iran will be automatically declaring war on 40 Western nations.

These guys will collect a bunch of mercenaries from all over the globe, and use them against Iran.

That's the problem we have. It sucks, and there's nothing we can do about it.

You know there was a time when I thought you were a reasonable person but I was very wrong. Iran leader of the Shia world, I am glad that is not true because that would not say much for the Shia world community.

You don't know anything about the Korean war do you?

lol bro, if Iran is not the leader of the Shiite world, what is it then?

It's one of the larger Shiite countries, and has been influencing the rest of the Shiite countries, big and small. This is imperative.

The Korean War, had China and North Korea fighting against South Korea and waves of other countries that came to support it. This is a fact.