Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Muhamad

Martial Arts Anyone ?

Rate this topic

Martial arts is the best I have so many medals from when I was 6-9 years old from takewondo alhamdulilah every tournament I would get 1st or 2nd place. I am doing a bunch of random martial arts now but I am going to start takewondo again in a couple of months. I think takwondo is the best form of martial arts and also it's the only one which is an Olympic sport, I can't wait to get started on that again gotta get a black belt this time. Does anybody else think takwondo is the best form?

For anyone wanting to learn internal style of martial arts which i think is the most advanced type of martial arts, then here is a great opportunity to do it online for free with hundreds of videos by a great master with proper lineage and experience. First of all teachers of this caliber and quality hardly exist. Most of the Chinese ones were killed or somehow disappeared in the "Cultural" revolution in China that saw the communist government declare war on anything cultural or old in the country. That included the old kung fu masters as well. Luckily this man managed to attain his knowledge from pre-revolutionary ways and depth. Real Kung Fu masters are a thing of movies nowadays, where the master actually knows the in-depth aspects of it all from the religious, spiritual, mental, ethical, and scientific levels.

Anyway, this great teacher is a gem few people know about, and what makes him even greater than most masters is his generosity. He shares everything he can online for free on these videos. They are not organized in a certain way, but if one wants to learn there is surely enough light for those who want to see :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/hejinghan/videos?view=0&sort=dd&shelf_id=4

Most of modern Shaolin practice does not emphasize much on application, nor the part of meditation in nature. Here is a man called She Dejian who to me represents someone who has maintained a large part of original teachings and purpose of the mix between religion and martial arts.