In the Name of God بسم الله

Martial Arts Anyone ?

Rate this topic

Guest Muhamad

• Advanced Member
2 hours ago, SO SOLID SHIA said:

so you and your brother just have a random favourite video together on youtube? Are you actually a fan of Kung Fu

What are you talking about?? Why would i talk about the video, obviously im talking about the kung fu style:furious:

Yes im fan of kung fu noob. Its on my bucket list to go train in the mountains one day in china. Ive seen there are bootcamps and stuff.

If you really want to know the difference ..Northern Praying Mantis style originated in Shandong province in Northern china and the style came about when a dude saw 2 praying mantis insects fighting and decided to mimmick their movements ...southern praying mantis I'm guessing came from the south and im not too familiar with it because I've only recently had a slight obsession with their videos and one of my friends used to attend their classes years ago but said he quit after a few months because it was too intense for him lol..I can understand why though. Anyways northern practitioners use the mantis claw in their stance and for attacks too

Nice i want you to demonstrate it to me now. Show me your moves!!!!!!

the correlation between southern praying mantis students and a more tougher upbringing or something like that...I think he was alluding to something like the more orthodox salafi leaning

LOOOL???

• Advanced Member
1 hour ago, hawdini said:

What are you talking about?? Why would i talk about the video, obviously im talking about the kung fu style:furious:

Yes im fan of kung fu noob. Its on my bucket list to go train in the mountains one day in china. Ive seen there are bootcamps and stuff.

So  your favourite Kung Fu style is drunken style then? You just liked the movements of that shaolin Monk. Basically you like the way it looks which I agree was very artistic and pleasing to the eye. 

When do you propose to tick this off your bucket list ? In your 60s? You should go ahead and do it now if it's something you want to learn or enrol in a local school first, otherwise you'll end up being like a trustafarian who goes abroad on trust fund money to culturally appropriate other people's way of life. Like western women who go to India to channel their kundalini rising , Namaste.

Nice i want you to demonstrate it to me now. Show me your moves!!!!!!

Shall we set up a zoom call?

LOOOL???

For real if you want that document I'll find it and put it here, but I've probably got it slightly misconstrued.

51 minutes ago, hawdini said:

Anyone who is looking for a good show with swordfighting and cgi fighting with a woman in the lead

200w.webp?cid=6c09b952i4xe2o06m4budvy2zw

To be fair it looked decent but I rather watch Moanna, it's more realistic

• Advanced Member
On 5/9/2017 at 10:44 AM, Allah Seeker said:

secrets of the body that ought to be known by those seeking truth ..

59118f390311d_PA130008copy.thumb.JPG.86a0989ccfc40fd539608b04261cbb77.JPG

where you at man? You seem like an interesting dude, pause

Salaam 

• Advanced Member
On 4/15/2024 at 1:51 AM, hawdini said:

growing my hair to my toes. 

Giiiirl what's your secret are you doing anything special for hair growth? I've bleached my hair 4x for my ktibktab last year and now its so dry had to cut a lot of it off & it grows probs 1cm every 10yrs 

• Advanced Member
On 4/19/2024 at 3:40 PM, 123xo said:

Giiiirl what's your secret are you doing anything special for hair growth? I've bleached my hair 4x for my ktibktab last year and now its so dry had to cut a lot of it off & it grows probs 1cm every 10yrs 

Girl what am i not doing pleasee, my hair is like a full time job. Ive very thick curly hair so takes up most of my time. But seriously never bleach your hair again!!! 

OKe so i do a hair mask once a week, ive been doing the mielle hair mask. Idk if they have it in Australia but its really popular here. And i also put oil in my hair once a week, ive been doing argan oil, but ive seen people use a few essential rosemary oil drops in jojoba oil. i leave it in and wash it after an hour max few hours. I also add jojoba oil to my shampoo with the second wash. And the last two weeks i put rosemary, mint and crushed cloves in a pan with ginger and let it boil and once it starts boiling i drain it and spray it on my roots everyday, i dont rinse it. ALso like so solid said collagen is really good, ive bought hydrolyzed marine collagen powder and im going to take it everyday. And also just basic health is important like taking your vitamins and eating enough water lol

• Advanced Member
Posted (edited)

To the people who live/ have lived in the mountains- how much substance is there to all the Yeti/Sasquatch/Bigfoot/Almasty stories? 

I personally feel spooked. 

I could do with some damaging martial arts moves, killer ones, if I face one. I might be a freestyle wrestling champion but I've always fought people in my own weight category, and I don't think I can wrestle away a hominid thrice my size, I am no Dawud (عليه السلام). 

Edited by AbdusSibtayn

• Advanced Member
2 hours ago, AbdusSibtayn said:

To the people who live/ have lived in the mountains- how much substance is there to all the Yeti/Sasquatch/Bigfoot/Almasty stories? 

I could do with some damaging martial arts moves, killer ones, if I face one. I might be a freestyle wrestling champion but I've always fought people in my own weight category, and I don't think I can wrestle away a hominid thrice my size, I am no Dawud (عليه السلام). 

Bro I definitely think you can take on bigfoot, I have faith in you!!

If I see you fighting bigfoot I will help bigfoot, thats how much faith i have in you!!

• Advanced Member
6 hours ago, hawdini said:

Bro I definitely think you can take on bigfoot, I have faith in you!!

If I see you fighting bigfoot I will help bigfoot, thats how much faith i have in you!!

Of course with divine help everything is possible but I don't have divine help like Dawud (عليه السلام) had against Jalut/Goliath yet. :(

• Advanced Member
8 hours ago, AbdusSibtayn said:

@SO SOLID SHIA halp!!! 

• Advanced Member
Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, AbdusSibtayn said:

@SO SOLID SHIA halp!!! 

Salam Esteemed warlord of the east.

I'm no martial arts expert, but a lot of people seem to recommend Muay Thai - Thai Boxing. 

Wait, what are you scared of brav? I don't think learning any martial arts will help you against these creatures. You need something like a light saber.  You are a wise person who seems to have a good temperament, I think you need something super violent like Muay Thai. If you want some spiritual discipline also maybe go for something like Silat or Kung fu. Check in your area if you have silat classes and make sure its the naqshabandi people teaching you

Of course with divine help everything is possible but I don't have divine help like Dawud (عليه السلام) had against Jalut/Goliath yet. :(

Of course you do. The power is in the word! BROTHER THIS IS THE SECOND TIME I'VE SEEN YOU BE NEGATIVE ABOUT YOURSELF. You are a King - speak positive things into the world ALLAH IS ALWAYS HELPING YOU- YOU CALL ON HIM VIA HIS ATTRIBUTES AND ITS ALREADY DONE. 

Edited by SO SOLID SHIA

• Advanced Member
8 minutes ago, SO SOLID SHIA said:

I'm no martial arts expert, but a lot of people seem to recommend Muay Thai - Thai Boxing. 

Wait, what are you scared of brav? I don't think learning any martial arts will help you against these creatures. You need something like a light saber.  You are a wise person who seems to have a good temperament, I think you need something super violent like Muay Thai. If you want some spiritual discipline also maybe go for something like Silat or Kung fu. Check in your area if you have silat classes and make sure its the naqshabandi people teaching you

Of course you do. The power is in the word! BROTHER THIS IS THE SECOND TIME I'VE SEEN YOU BE NEGATIVE ABOUT YOURSELF. You are a King - speak positive things into the world ALLAH IS ALWAYS HELPING YOU- YOU CALL ON HIM VIA HIS ATTRIBUTES AND ITS ALREADY DONE. 

What bout MMA?

• Advanced Member
On 4/21/2024 at 10:27 PM, Lion of Shia said:

What bout MMA?

What about sunrise? What about rain?
What about all the things that you said we were to gain?
What about killing fields? Is there a time?
What about all the things that you said was yours and mine?

Ah, ah-ah
Ooh, ooh-ooh
Ah, ah-ah
Ooh, ooh-ooh

[Verse 2]
What have we've done to the world? Look what we've done
What about all the peace that you pledge your only son?
What about flowering fields? Is there a time?
What about all the dreams that you said was yours and mine?

(But yeah man I've never done MMA or Muay Thai - but they're both dangerous!) 

I don't even do martial arts man @AbdusSibtayn, I just watch films !!!

• Advanced Member

(But yeah man I've never done MMA or Muay Thai - but they're both dangerous!) 

I don't even do martial arts man @AbdusSibtayn, I just watch films !!!

Wassalam sensei, I need to take masterclasses from you on self confidence. 

Please allow me the honor of being your padawan. :sign_merci: