In the Name of God بسم الله

What Are These People Doing?

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

Mustadrak al wasail

ãÍãÏ Èä ÇÈÑÇåíã ÇáäÚãÇäí Ýí ßÊÇÈ ÇáÛíÈÉ: Úä ÃÈí ÚÈÏ Çááå (Úáíå ÇáÓáÇã)¡ Ãäå ÞÇá: " ãä ÏÎá Ýí åÐÇ ÇáÏíä ÈÇáÑÌÇá¡ ÃÎÑÌå ãäå ÇáÑÌÇá¡ æãä ÏÎá Ýíå ÈÇáßÊÇÈ æÇáÓäÉ¡ ÒÇáÊ ÇáÌÈÇá ÞÈá Ãä íÒæá -3 [ 21426 ]

Muhammad b. Ibrahim al Nu'mani in Kitab al Ghaibah: from Abi Abdullah(as), who said: "Whoever enters this religion with(by) the men, he would leave from it(the religion) (by) the men, and whoever enters in it(the religion) via the book and the sunnah, the mountains would be eliminated before he's eliminated."

http://www.yasoob.co.../11/no1105.html (page 307)

How is that related to what were talking about, i was born a shia muslim Alhamdulilah, i wasn't bought into the religioin.

the average human brain cannot understand the quran and ahadith by reading them and they will need people to explain to them the meaning.

otherwise we would all be like the taliban and terrorists who misinterpret the quran and like Kurt wielders who made the movie fitna by qouting the quran and saying look how evil islam is?

Dont you understand this?

How is that related to what were talking about, i was born a shia muslim Alhamdulilah, i wasn't bought into the religioin.

Actually everyone, even the non muslims are born upon fitra which is Islam. It is about how we derive the understanding of religion and you just admitted that your whole understanding is based on what your shaikhs and marja have fed you(ironically, usoolis don't do taqlid in usool ad din, but it seems practically you all do that).

But anyhow, mashallah your shaikhs have trained you really well to reject all ahadith. Hats off to them.

the average human brain cannot understand the quran and ahadith by reading them and they will need people to explain to them the meaning.

Wrong.

Read this: How to interpret Qur'an and ahadith?

Edited by Bhooka_Bhairiya

• Advanced Member

"Reject ahadith vehemently but defend idiotic rituals such as tatbir till the last breath! And of course, do idolize clean shaved singers(in avatar) but reject anything said by the classical traditional scholars"

^^^^Your "shaikhs" in your fiqh classes seem to have taught you amazing stuff. :!!!: :!!!: :!!!: :yaali: :yaali: :yaali:

(salam)

Man, i dont really understand what the role of the mods are in these forum! Really to allow people like you in that call themselves the "true face of Tashayyu" is disgusting, i dont know but whales in the ocean filter planktons and miraculously keep the ocean beds clean, likewise in this forum, we have people that have nothing to do with islam spreading viral propoganda against Shia and mods think its funny to allow this type of behavior, tell me how are you not banned is beyond me? all your ahadeeth are taken out of place, you havnt got a single thing about science of narrators, and dont have a single clue of whats metaphorical from literal meanings, and you cant even tell whether the chain of narrators is correct or not! and you are also insulting the Shia scholars? What kind of Ugly face is that! If i was to judge i would say its a Zionist trying to spread hate and misguide the Shiat's.

I also cant believe in your lack of logical understanding, you cant answer the existence of God using Logic, you dont know about any science in existence nor creation. If i had to tell which kind of a virus you are, i think il put you in the red alert zone, infecting files and folders until the disease cant be cured.

I think its time mods had an interview and chat about people on these forums, you know the zionists are the the smartest people on the face of Earth and thus a fact, they can do anything to rulke the world, including sending in viral infections to take people on.

I for one if followed Bhookas ahadeeth, id rather thing of becoming a Jew or wont believe in religion if all the ahadeeth are to be taken literal and static in time, if he cant exlpain what they mean then it should be deleted.

Anyway im not going to stay ranting any longer here, but mods really need to step up their game and start doing their duties!!! Im off from here, i hope you have a good life Bhooka, it seems like you managed to bribe or infect some mods on your side as well, as they LOVE the "fake face of tashayyu", if i was a mod, il block your IP address from signing into this forum from day one, but your lucky im not :)

(waslam)

[Edited]

Edited by inshaAllah
Such disrespect towards Marjas is not allowed on this forum. Furthermore this non-stop thowing away of ahadith does not serve the purpose of a healthy discussion. Disregard of this final warning may result in permanent ban.

• Advanced Member

BTW, marjas interpret Qur'an in a way that's been deemed kufr in ahadith.

Read this: Tafseer al Meezan: A Review

THIS IS UNBELIEVABLE I AM NOT WASTING ANY MORE TIME WITH YOU UGLY FACE OF TASHAYU.

NOW YOU INSULT THE MARJAA AND CALL THIER INTERPRETATIONS KUFR.

GET LOST, I REGRET EVERY MINUTE I SPENT IN NEGOTIATING WITH YOU.

(salam)

you havnt got a single thing about science of narrators, and dont have a single clue of whats metaphorical from literal meanings, and you cant even tell whether the chain of narrators is correct or not! and you are also insulting the Shia scholars?

Where the heck did you get that from?! Infact its your own marjas who don't have a clue about ilmur rijal. Don't believe me? Go read khomeini's 40 hadith. Almost all the ahadith in it are weak.

you cant answer the existence of God using Logic, you dont know about any science in existence nor creation.

Again, where the heck did you get that from.

As I'd said earlier, at least try to sometimes read the posts you're replying to in the first place.

THIS IS UNBELIEVABLE I AM NOT WASTING ANY MORE TIME WITH YOU UGLY FACE OF TASHAYU.

NOW YOU INSULT THE MARJAA AND CALL THIER INTERPRETATIONS KUFR.

GET LOST, I REGRET EVERY MINUTE I SPENT IN NEGOTIATING WITH YOU.

I understand, truth is bitter. Tsk tsk.

• Veteran Member

Tatbir has nothing to do with this thread and I can't believe that certain members would have the audacity to bring it up :angry:

It's a case of taking this opportunity to enjoin the good. There are some people who are in denial over the bad image that tatbeer gives us. My point is simple, if a shi’i finds that sufi ritual disturbing then we should expect others to find images of tatbeer even more disturbing. Blood is naturally revolting. http://www.phobia-fear-release.com/blood-phobia.html Blood phobia is actually quite common and very uncomfortable. You guys need to be more sympathetic with sufferers.

I Agree with my Hawraa, tatbir has nothing to do with the topic i cant believe people compare tatbir that was build for the love of imam Hussain (as) to this jinn ritual.

What if the jinn ritual was adapted (take away the jinn aspect but keep the actions) for the love of Imam Hussain [a]?

Edited by Muhammed Ali

• Advanced Member

(bismillah)

(salam)

Exactly what I was thinking. If his energy was real and so powerful, why didn't the camera man succumb to it, fall down and drop the camera?

Yeah exactly what I was thinking....I'm sorry but what is tatbir? :wacko:

Please clear a few questions i have

1. is this sort of practice even halal ? is it good or evil?

2. Why are they letting jinns get into them, IN THE FIRST PLACE?

3. Are you even allowed to let a Jinn into you?

4. .... As a Shia of Ahlul Bayt.... Can i try this? Just to see if it works and for the fun of it? coz, well, it really does look fun....! lol

thx

• Veteran Member

Please clear a few questions i have

1. is this sort of practice even halal ? is it good or evil?

2. Why are they letting jinns get into them, IN THE FIRST PLACE?

3. Are you even allowed to let a Jinn into you?

4. .... As a Shia of Ahlul Bayt.... Can i try this? Just to see if it works and for the fun of it? coz, well, it really does look fun....! lol

thx

Salam,

1. If it is good or halal...it will be so widespread and practiced by general muslims. Do we have something like this in this sunnah?

2. Well, many people usually follow the leader blindly. If the leader leads them to the world of jinns, the followers will also enter the world of jinns.

3. We must lead our life as a human being and not as a jinn. Why do we want to be with the jinn or mingle with them? If we are allowed to mingle with jinns, our veil must be lifted so that we could see the jinn. If we can't see them, we are suppose not to enter the jinn's world or allowed the jinns to our souls.

4. Why not put more effort to love Imam Hussain (as). Let the Light of Imam Hussain shines in our heart and souls, the feeling is much better because Allah swt will endorse our actions. Therefore, forget about jinns.

• Advanced Member

Absolutely northing compared to our very own

You are perturbed by a bloodless a sufi ritual and there are some amongst us who insist that our "own" rituals do not give us a bad image!

BAD NAME :D

[Edited] you should travel..

Edited by inshaAllah

• Advanced Member

thx

Ummm....yu think this looks fun? It looks sadistic and demented...I don't think I would enjoy getting on like a Majnunie....I think if you wnat to "exorise" yourself orlet all your emotions out, recite the Qur'an, do dhikr, or perform salaah...trust me....you'll be on another level...you be on a spiritual 'high' :wub: