In the Name of God بسم الله

Libyan Officer:imam Musa Sadr Held In Libya Prison

Rate this topic

Abbas0

• Forum Administrators

(bismillah)

(wasalam)

If you can, please translate translate this into English. Otherwise I'll use Google Translator and then I'll have to spend 5 minutes trying to understand what it said. (It's weird.)

JazakAllah.

* Want to know what's the translation I got?

(bismillah)

(salam)

Yes, Google translate is not good. Here is what it told me:

In the Book of Imams Statement Page 512

For the faithful Imam Ali (as), he said: wonder which solves all the wonderful land of Algeria, and then shows the missing of the hill is the owner of victory (and the land of Algeria called on all countries of the Maghreb)

No mention of the Imam (p) us the name of the missing, which appears among the hill (ie, from a prison in Tel) Perhaps the great master, a single adult heads of missing a long period of time. End quote.

These descriptions apply to Mr. sundown (Musa Al-Sadr) God transform

• Advanced Member

(bismillah)

(salam)

Yes, Google translate is not good. Here is what it told me:

In the Book of Imams Statement Page 512

For the faithful Imam Ali (as), he said: wonder which solves all the wonderful land of Algeria, and then shows the missing of the hill is the owner of victory (and the land of Algeria called on all countries of the Maghreb)

No mention of the Imam (p) us the name of the missing, which appears among the hill (ie, from a prison in Tel) Perhaps the great master, a single adult heads of missing a long period of time. End quote.

These descriptions apply to Mr. sundown (Musa Al-Sadr) God transform

Here is the correct translation from brother mehdi soldier:

it is narrated from Imam Ali (as) in a book called "Bayan al-Aimma" or "statements of the Imams" where it was prophesied that a sayyed leader would be held prisoner for a long time in the maghreb lands and would eventually be freed..he will be the owner of a great victory.

The hadith basically describes the matter into a little more detail in the arabic version and explains how this one man (who will be locked away for so long) will eventually break free and cause a movement against the people who put him there in the first place, and he will be victorious!

Sayed Musa Al-Sadir is the only one who can fill this position at the current moment.

Brothers and sisters, this is one of the signs of the re-appearance of the Imam.

Lets all pray for him!

• Forum Administrators

Here is the correct translation from brother mehdi soldier:

it is narrated from Imam Ali (as) in a book called "Bayan al-Aimma" or "statements of the Imams" where it was prophesied that a sayyed leader would be held prisoner for a long time in the maghreb lands and would eventually be freed..he will be the owner of a great victory.

The hadith basically describes the matter into a little more detail in the arabic version and explains how this one man (who will be locked away for so long) will eventually break free and cause a movement against the people who put him there in the first place, and he will be victorious!

Sayed Musa Al-Sadir is the only one who can fill this position at the current moment.

Brothers and sisters, this is one of the signs of the re-appearance of the Imam.

Lets all pray for him!

(bismillah)

(salam)

Thank you for the translation, brother. My family and I are praying for him to be freed. Elahy Ameen

• Forum Administrators

(bismillah)

(salam)

^ InshaAllah

Someone asked why was Imam Musa Sadr HA kidnapped in Libya, because he was from Lebanon. As you all know from his biography, he went to Lebanon in 1960. He was vocal about the terrorist activities inside Lebanon by the Occupying Regime (O R). He had a great relationship of cooperation with the Christian people in Lebanon and when he wrote letters to the religious leaders around the world to notify them of the terrorist activities being perpetrated on the Palestinians and the South Lebanese, he was given letters in reply by some of them, including the pope. 1963, when the pope died, Imam Musa Sadr made a statement to the effect that, It is more worthy for us in Lebanon to take advantage of the love and tolerance and we will submit a prayer and a tribute to the spirit of His Holiness Pope. This of course was in the news and it always angers the O R when any Muslim (especially Shia) gets good press. Imam Musa Sadr was invited to Rome to attend the coronation of the new pope and he spoke to him about the atrocities going on in Lebanon and Palestine and also about the SAVAK arrest of Imam Khomeini RA who was being kept in one of the Shah's prisons. After he left the Vatican, he went on a world tour as a guest at universities and scientific institutions: to Switzerland, France, Belgium, Spain, Algeria, Morocco, etc. and he spoke everywhere he went about the issues, especially the arrest of Imam Khomeini RA. We are only talking about a few of his activities from 1960 to 1963. You know the hatred of the O R and how they operate. You know the friend of the O R and how they fund the regime. Imam Musa Sadr had many more activities and achievements that angered his enemies, the enemies of Islam. Now you can imagine why he was kidnapped and why Imam Musa Sadr HA was imprisoned. InshaAllah we see the day that he is freed. Ya Qaim Ale Muhammad AJ Adrikni

• Advanced Member

Please can someone shed more light on the hadith earlier posted from "Bayan al-Aimma"?i would like to know if the allegation made by "Mac" that the hadith is a modern-day forgery is true or false."Mac" has not treated that to respond to my earlier post (reply to him/her).

as for the approach of Iran,i am disgusted.Sayyed Khamanei or Imam Khomeini are not greater than Imam Musa al-sadr.jif it was the supreme leader of iran that was kidnapped,Iran would have declared war.ust because Imam Sadr was not a head of state and was more of a Lebanese personality,doesnt deserve the treatment he has being given.afterall Imam Sadr is also iranian and was born in Qom.Iran has no right to have relations with Qaddafi for whatever reason when Imam Sadr was kidnapped by that lunatic.Iran should treat the case as Lebanon have done.relations should be cut and a campaign conducted internationally to publicize the case and make sure qaddafi reveals the fate of the Imam.Iran should treat the case as the abduction of their citizen.take a look at the pressure from western countries on Iran when Iran arrests any of their citizens.you dont talk friendly with a kidnapper except if Iran had a role to play in the disappearance of Imam Sadr.ofcourse,i doubt that because the Imam was kidnapped by Qaddafi in 1978 during the shah's regime before the Islamic revolution.is Iran putting business and politics as priority instead of the Imam's well-being?

Edited by mehdi soldier

• Forum Administrators

(bismillah)

(salam)

Documentary film about the life of Imam Musa Al-Sadr, founder of the Amal Movement in Lebanon, who started the movement to bring the Shia of Lebanon out of obscurity and poverty. He disappeared on a trip to Libya in 1978.

• Advanced Member
Iranian MPs urge bid to find Sadr

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/166707.html

Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:55PM

miriam20110223133510187.jpg

A number of Iranian lawmakers have called on the Foreign Ministry to continue efforts to determine the fate of the missing Lebanese Shia leader Imam Moussa al-Sadr.

Imam Moussa al-Sadr went missing during an official visit to Tripoli to meet with officials from the government of Muammar Gaddafi in August 1978.

It is widely believed in Lebanon that al-Sadr, the founder of the Lebanon's Amal movement, was kidnapped on the orders of senior Libyan officials.

Accompanied by two of his companions, Mohammed Yaqoub and Abbas Badreddin, Sadr was scheduled to meet with Libyan officials.

In 2008, the Beirut government issued an arrest warrant for Gaddafi over Sadr's disappearance.

In a letter to Iran's Foreign Minister Ali Akbar Salehi on Wednesday, 23 members of Iran's Parliament (Majlis) urged the Foreign Ministry to pursue the fate of al-Sadr through the UN fact-finding committee and the Organization of the Islamic Conference (OIC) considering the current situation of Libya.

On Monday, at least 1,000 people were killed in Tripoli in airstrikes conducted by the Libyan military in a desperate effort meant to quell the popular uprising.

The International Federation for Human Rights says that additionally, as many as 400 people have also been killed since the onset of protests in the North African country on February 15.

Gaddafi, who came to power 42 years ago in a bloodless military coup, delivered a televised address on Tuesday in which he vowed to fight on to his "last drop of blood" and called on his supporters to take to the streets to confront protesters.

Meanwhile, Libyan Interior Minister Abdel Fatah Yunes said on Tuesday that he was resigning and called on the armed forces to join the people against Gaddafi.

Please can someone shed more light on the hadith earlier posted from "Bayan al-Aimma"?i would like to know if the allegation made by "Mac" that the hadith is a modern-day forgery is true or false."Mac" has not treated that to respond to my earlier post (reply to him/her).

Sorry about that bro. Can you read Arabic? If so, here's Sayyid Ja`far Murtada `Amuli's analysis of it.

http://mezan.net/sayed_jaafar/s-j-b/bayan.htm

Basically it's a recent book that contains a number of supposed narrations containing specific predictions, but which are not found in our actual books of hadith, and which bear the hallmarks of something made up in contemporary times (e.g. words used in them)..

please give us the link for the source of the above.alarabiya is reporting and quoting the opposite:

http://www.alarabiya.net/articles/2011/02/23/138869.html

For those who can't read the above, this report is saying a former Ghadhafi associate, ex-colonel, is saying he was in fact killed in 1978 and buried in Sabha:

http://www.dailystar.com.lb/article.asp?edition_id=1&categ_id=2&article_id=125201#axzz1EkXxQmJD

May Allah have mercy on the Sayyid.

For those who like me don't understand what motivation this murderer would have had for having the Sayyid killed, there a recording out there with him giving a speech accusing the Sayyid of being sent by the Shah and to turn the Shi`a into Israeli collaborators.

• Advanced Member

For those who can't read the above, this report is saying a former Ghadhafi associate, ex-colonel, is saying he was in fact killed in 1978 and buried in Sabha:

http://www.dailystar.com.lb/article.asp?edition_id=1&categ_id=2&article_id=125201#axzz1EkXxQmJD

May Allah have mercy on the Sayyid.

We'll see. I don't believe him, if he was still alive, of course he'd say he's dead and already buried. If he is, then show us where.

I have a strong feeling inshallah ta3ala he is alive and will be freed by the mercy of Allah SWT.

We'll see. I don't believe him, if he was still alive, of course he'd say he's dead and already buried. If he is, then show us where.

I have a strong feeling inshallah ta3ala he is alive and will be freed by the mercy of Allah SWT.

Why? What motivation would he have to lie about it? And why in the world would Ghadhafi have been keeping him alive all these years as opposed to just having him killed and buried?

• Advanced Member

Why? What motivation would he have to lie about it? And why in the world would Ghadhafi have been keeping him alive all these years as opposed to just having him killed and buried?

Because if he did say "Well yes, Sayyed Sadr is still alive in one of our prisons" it would cause a storm, it's no doubt he'd say he's dead and done with.

There could be underlying reasons for keeping him alive, at this point not sure what they could be, I lean on the help of Allah swt that he is alive. I am more hopeful than pessimistic, I've seen wonderful things happen with the mercy of Allah SWT. So I choose to have amal.

Sayyed Nasrallah firmly believes he is alive. He seems to have some information that he doesn't say.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FsEe9jKucog&feature=player_embedded

• Advanced Member
:bismillah:

Today the newspaper wrote that some of the Libbian commanders who are disagree with the Government declared that Imam Musa sadr is Alive and he is in one of the prisons in south of Libby.

The daughter of Imam M.sadr said: we hope He become free soon...Also her husband (Mr. Firouzan) in an interview by Iran newspaper ( Khurasan) in answering to this question that: is these recent news about Imam M.sadr that He is alive or not right?

and he answered: "Yes, we have reliable sources which reported that Imam Musa Sadr is Alive up to now."

By the recent Islamic protests in Libby, their president (Qazafi) declared: I have not used my power up to now, but if they force me I'll use it!

Thousands of people were killed in a few days ago...

All pray for the freedom of Imam Musa sadr ...

• Advanced Member

(salam)

You guys obviously dont have strong faith in Allah (swt)

Did you not read the hadith I posted from Imam Ali?

If sources are saying Imam Musa Al-Sadir is still alive, and theres a hadith that speaks clearly about him

Whats wrong with you guys?

• Advanced Member
On 2/23/2011 at 1:05 PM, Abbas0 said:

(salam)

You guys obviously dont have strong faith in Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى)

Did you not read the hadith I posted from Imam Ali?

If sources are saying Imam Musa Al-Sadir is still alive, and theres a hadith that speaks clearly about him

Whats wrong with you guys?

Some others said the hadith was fabricated brother....in any case, I have strong faith inshallah.

Hezbollah lashed out Monday at the “crimes committed by the Gaddafi regime” in Libya:

“Anyone with honor and consciousness in this world cannot, and should not, keep silent on the massacres that the Gaddafi regime is committing across the country on a daily basis, namely in Benghazi.

Terror and violence do not protect a regime that was founded on corruption and crime, from the will and determination of a people that has taken its decisive decision,” a Hezbollah statement read.

“Hezbollah firmly condemns crimes committed by the Gaddafi regime against the oppressed Libyan people. We also offer our sincere condolences to the families of those who were unjustly killed, just for demanding their rights. Hezbollah expresses support to the revolutionists in Libya and we pray that they will triumph over this arrogant tyrant,” the statement added.

The criminality of this tyrant had first struck us deeply as Lebanese, when he kidnapped the Imam of the resistance Sayyed Moussa Sadr with his two dear companions. We ask Almighty Allah that the honorable revolutionists in Libya would be able to liberate Imam Sadr and his companions, just as they would be able to free Libya from all of its chains,” the statement concluded.

• Advanced Member

This news report here is saying that PressTV is keeping the rumors about Musa al Sadr alive http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/case-missing-cleric_552390.html

Lebanese political analyst Roula Talj explains that Qaddafi’s son Saif told her that Sadr never left Libya. Even though Saif, says Talj, “did not admit that Imam Moussa al-Sadr was alive,” she says that, “from my own analysis and people's reaction to this, I believe he is still alive.”

However, others in a position to know dispute Talj’s interpretation of the facts. Abdel Meneem al-Houni, who resigned last week from his post as Libya’s ambassador to the Arab League, says that Sadr is dead, having been shot and killed, as suspected, in Libya in 1978.

I am not really sure what is the reality here :unsure:

• Advanced Member

This news report here is saying that PressTV is keeping the rumors about Musa al Sadr alive http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/case-missing-cleric_552390.html

I am not really sure what is the reality here :unsure:

the reality is keep your faith!

stop questioning yourself and stop listening to fools who used to work in Libya's government.

Just have faith

• Forum Administrators

imam.M.sadr.jpg

bismillah.gif

Today the newspaper wrote that some of the Libbian commanders who are disagree with the Government declared that Imam Musa sadr is Alive and he is in one of the prisons in south of Libby.

The daughter of Imam M.sadr said: we hope He become free soon...Also her husband (Mr. Firouzan) in an interview by Iran newspaper ( Khurasan) in answering to this question that: is these recent news about Imam M.sadr that He is alive or not right?

and he answered: "Yes, we have reliable sources which reported that Imam Musa Sadr is Alive up to now."

(bismillah)

(salam)

Thank you, brother. Please tell us more when you can! Elahy Shukr

• Advanced Member
On 2/23/2011 at 1:59 PM, mehdi soldier said:

if this news is true,my only question to Iran,Hezbollah and Amal movement is:what are you waiting for?

when would secret agents be flown to Libya to get the Imam freed?!!!

or are they waiting for Qaddafi's last madness?

Man you keep bringing it up like it's their fault! Enough of this!

Iran has formed committees and right now 25 lawmakers in Iran parliament signed form to Parliament speaker to find Imam Musa Sadr. They can not just go invade and send in special forces to find him. The air space right now closed over Libya and it is difficult for them to do that.

Also how do you know that they're NOT doing just that? I bet Iran or Hezb have people there trying to find him. They've probably been waiting for something like this to happen in Libya (revolution) to give them this opportunity.

• Advanced Member

Note:

If He be alive , He is now 83 years old....

God helps him they don't move him to Israeel

i dont think "israel" wants another hostage crisis on its doorstep."israel" would not dare harm Imam Sadr in any way.if it does,it should know that the package that is being prepared for them since 2008 for Imad Mughnieh's assasination would be unleashed now without measure.this is what i think would happen if "israel" tries to dirty its hands in this case.they should just let this man go back home and spend his final days in peace.

Man you keep bringing it up like it's their fault! Enough of this!

Iran has formed committees and right now 25 lawmakers in Iran parliament signed form to Parliament speaker to find Imam Musa Sadr. They can not just go invade and send in special forces to find him. The air space right now closed over Libya and it is difficult for them to do that.

Also how do you know that they're NOT doing just that? I bet Iran or Hezb have people there trying to find him.

is 32 years not enough?

am not saying it is their fault qaddafi is a mad man.but its their fault for laughing with and embracing that mad man.

whatever they are doing,they better do it fast.you cant get a better chance than today.

Sources: Libyan Regime Transferring Imam Mussa Sadr to Different Place

TEHRAN (FNA)- A Libyan opposition figure said that following the recent unrests in the African country, Qaddafi's regime has embarked on transferring Imam Mussa al-Sadr, the prominent Shiite leader who was kidnapped by the Libyan regime 30 years ago,.

"Yesterday, a light plane transferred a person resembling Imam Mussa al-Sadr from Abraq Airport (in the Libyan city of al-Bayda')," Sami al-Masrati, told the Arabic-language Al-Alam network.

Earlier, Abdolmajid Mansour, another prominent opposition figure, had said that al-Sadr is alive in a prison in the central city of Sabha.

Al-Sadr an Iranian-born Lebanese philosopher spent many years of his life in Lebanon as a religious and political leader, before he went missing during a trip to Libya at the invitation of Muammar al-Qaddafi.

In August 1978, al-Sadr departed for Libya with two companions to meet officials from Libyan leader Muammar al-Qadhafi's government. They were never heard from again, and many believe they met with foul play at the hands of Qaddafi.

Libya has consistently denied responsibility, claiming that al-Sadr and his companions left Libya for Italy in 1978. However, others claim that al-Sadr is still alive and is being held in a secret jail in Libya.

Rome has persistently said that Sadr never arrived in Italy on the alleged flight.

http://english.farsnews.com/newstext.php?nn=8912031170

Edited by mehdi soldier