Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Bahraini Police Brutally Attack Civilians

Rate this topic

People on both sides?

Could you please show me where the shias have resorted to violence and killing of sunnis?

It is still two sides to this and check out how many people here ask why can't they get weapons from Iran. This is still a sectarian mess although I side with the Shia in this case because they are being abused not because they are Shia.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Defend your women and your country from foreign Wahabi invaders and the regime that sponsored those invaders. God be with you! Help will come even from the closed doors that will surprise all. God is

• Forum Administrators

(bismillah)

(salam)

Peaceful demonstraters getting shot and killed. At 0:51 - 0:53 you can see one brother is carrying flowers. Nice gesture, but the people shooting are criminals.

Good idea. We have 1400 years of experience of Sunnis doing despicable crimes and then trying to rewrite history.

Islam the religion of peace will have none until it stops the hating of other sects and learns to practice tolerance. Of course this does not apply to every Muslim but it does to many here. 1400 years of failing to get along and solve differences is nothing to brag on.

• Veteran Member

The truth is that this sectarian mess wasnt started by the shia. Its very simple, the Saudis went into bahrain to prevent a shia govt in Bahrain. There is no other rational reason and everyone knows that.

So those claiming Iran is interfering thus has ignited sectarian feelings are wrong, Iran merely responds to the Saudi aggression.

by the way I think this is the beginning of the end for the Saudi/Bahrain regimes. As strong as they are, there is a natural cleansing cycle they should fear.

The truth is that this sectarian mess wasnt started by the shia. Its very simple, the Saudis went into bahrain to prevent a shia govt in Bahrain. There is no other rational reason and everyone knows that.

So those claiming Iran is interfering thus has ignited sectarian feelings are wrong, Iran merely responds to the Saudi aggression.

by the way I think this is the beginning of the end for the Saudi/Bahrain regimes. As strong as they are, there is a natural cleansing cycle they should fear.

What are you thinking about? This stupid sectarian hatred has been going on for a long time and it is not just Sunni-Shia you can check right here and see where people list sect and say they aren't Muslims because of this or that. Furthermore thing would be better if everyone calls a spade a spade for instance you redefine the definition for "aggression" when you applied it to the Saudis. The Saudis were invited, let me repeat that THEY WERE INVITED, that is not aggression.

Islam is going to be stuck holding itself back because of this sectarian my faith is better than yours nonsense.

• Forum Administrators

Islam the religion of peace will have none until it stops the hating of other sects and learns to practice tolerance. Of course this does not apply to every Muslim but it does to many here. 1400 years of failing to get along and solve differences is nothing to brag on.

Yeah. Yeah. That's just so straight out of the Zionist Neo Con playbook. Except, when it comes from them, it's used to justify colonising Muslim countries.

By the way, the tolerance and getting along bit is somewhat rich coming from you, given your history of insulting other people on this site.

Furthermore thing would be better if everyone calls a spade a spade for instance you redefine the definition for "aggression" when you applied it to the Saudis. The Saudis were invited, let me repeat that THEY WERE INVITED, that is not aggression.

Er, they were invited in the same way that the Libyans "invited" the Chadians. But IIRC the entire world was up in arms about that! And the local Libyans were seen as heros in fighting back against the foreigners.

Edited by Haji 2003
  • Veteran Member

satabyan,

I mean sectarian strife in context of the recent events in Bahrain, and 'invited' is nonsense as the Monarchy has no such legal power , ie its illegitimate. its a dictatoriship no one cares if the saudis were invited or not. makes sense?

Its like someone enters my home, robs me, and then ''invites'' all his college friends to party at my home. its still illegal.

Haji

Yeah. Yeah. That's just so straight out of the Zionist Neo Con playbook. Except, when it comes from them, it's used to justify colonising Muslim countries.

Right there is a good example of what I'm talking about the tenth word you type is Zionist. If you didn't have the Jews and Sunnis to attack and blame who would you make your next whipping boy?

By the way, the tolerance and getting along bit is somewhat rich coming from you, given your history of insulting other people on this site.

Please I don't insult people, I may be brutally candid but I don't set out to insult people.

So you can't rebut my post. or at least you didn't.

Fink:

You may not like it and I may not like it but the monarchy is the ruler of the land and the Saudis were invited in. Case closed.

• Advanced Member

This is a war against the Shia. Now KSA has an excuse to kill us, Allah Yel3anhom. I cant believe we are all safe in our homes while they are getting killed. Its really painful to see. Almawt le Al Saud and AlKhalifa!, I hope they suffer in this life before they get punished in jahanam.

• Advanced Member

You may not like it and I may not like it but the monarchy is the ruler of the land and the Saudis were invited in. Case closed.

Hey Satyaban,

Read what you wrote in your signature. Do Bahranis not have the same right as Iranians?

Why the double standard? I've seen you in Iran forum speaking about human rights and all, but then you adopt a different (a more hypocritical) stance in regards to Bahranis who is getting slaughtered by the regime.

"Yeah. Yeah. That's just so straight out of the Zionist Neo Con playbook. Except, when it comes from them, it's used to justify colonising Muslim countries".

Well you went nine words until you said Zionist. That kind reinforces what I said doesn't it? So if the Zionists were gone and you converted the Sunnis who would be next on the blame list.

"I mean sectarian strife in context of the recent events in Bahrain, and 'invited' is nonsense as the Monarchy has no such legal power , ie its illegitimate. its a dictatoriship no one cares if the saudis were invited or not. makes sense?"

Whether you and I like it or not they are the rulers of the land and they they invited the Saudis in.

"Its like someone enters my home, robs me, and then ''invites'' all his college friends to party at my home. its still illegal".

No its not like that you got it twisted son.

"This is a war against the Shia. Now KSA has an excuse to kill us, Allah Yel3anhom. I cant believe we are all safe in our homes while they are getting killed. Its really painful to see. Almawt le Al Saud and AlKhalifa!, I hope they suffer in this life before they get punished in jahanam".

Bingo! That is it right there it is sectarian violence. "Religious war" isn't that an ugly phrase.

Killing over religion I don't underdtand it, I can't understand it and I am glad I don't understand it.

• Advanced Member

Ironic you take this tone here, yet not the same way concerning Iran. I'm disappointed Satty, before you were pretty good at concealing your agenda and pretending to be the good guy, now you don't even try anymore :(

Doesn't your own constitution say: "Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it-"

Hey Satyaban,

Read what you wrote in your signature. Do Bahranis not have the same right as Iranians?

Why the double standard? I've seen you in Iran forum speaking about human rights and all, but then you adopt a different (a more hypocritical) stance in regards to Bahranis who is getting slaughtered by the regime.

Hold on I haven't said I support the monarchy anywhere. Of course I want the people to have a democracy but not a sectarian govt. Reread my posts sister I am blaming the whole mess on sectarianism period. Not just in Bahrain but everywhere to include Pakistan where the Shia suffer greatly, Lebanon where you can have a four sided civil war and Iran where Sunnis suffer and lets not forget Iraq.

Somebody made a joke out of what Hillary Clinton said what would have made everyone here happy, "We will come over and get inbetween you all.", so the US can be damned by everybody. No. Hell no.

• Veteran Member

the US constitution is interpreted by a bunch of political appointees of the US supreme court - a fine document that has been shredded to pieces by the anti-democratic elements of the United States. US citizens need to take heart from the Arab/Islamic uprising and take back their own country - unfortunately a vast majority has been brainwashed.

No one wants the United sTates anywhere, please leave - take ur fleets and armies with u and stuff it somewhere in South Dakota - the USZioSaudi fascists are the ones responsible, and are blocking the way of Islam and democracy.

Edited by skylight2

the US constitution is interpreted by a bunch of political appointees of the US supreme court - a fine document that has been shredded to pieces by the anti-democratic elements of the United States. US citizens need to take heart from the Arab/Islamic uprising and take back their own country - unfortunately a vast majority has been brainwashed.

No one wants the United sTates anywhere, please leave - take ur fleets and armies with u and stuff it somewhere in South Dakota - the USZioSaudi fascists are the ones responsible, and are blocking the way of Islam and democracy.

You know, when China becomes dominant power, it won't have religious biases against any nation in the Middle East. China and Iran would make a good ally. They should work on that.

• Veteran Member

Kuwait's navy plans to head to Bahrain soon to protect the Gulf Arab island nation's waters, Kuwait's ambassador to Bahrain was quoted as saying on Thursday.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/03/17/us-kuwait-bahrain-idUSTRE72G8NR20110317

These despots are probably having nightmares about Iran.

• Veteran Member

I was reading on Al-Jazeera, that some Sunnis are actually protesting as well. Not sure how much.

Also, aren't some of the Sunnis being forced to move against the Shiite protesters by the government through force??

If you ask me, the Bahrain government and military are trying to turn this into a purely Sunni vs Shia conflict.

• Veteran Member

If things do not go through civilized means...then lets hope that a few Bahraini Shias sacrifice their lives and eliminate Al-Khalifa members of family and government officials... sent them direct to hell!

Hopefully tomorrow after Friday prayer the turnout will be the largest protest in Bahrain and Saudi!

• Veteran Member

If things do not go through civilized means...then lets hope that a few Bahraini Shias sacrifice their lives and eliminate Al-Khalifa members of family and government officials... sent them direct to hell!

Hopefully tomorrow after Friday prayer the turnout will be the largest protest in Bahrain and Saudi!

It'd take a few hundred martyrdom seekers to confront the bullets and storm a police station or military base, and from there, get the weapons and advance to other bases, than theres no turning back. If I was there, I'd be the first to volunteer.

• Veteran Member

It'd take a few hundred martyrdom seekers to confront the bullets and storm a police station or military base, and from there, get the weapons and advance to other bases, than theres no turning back. If I was there, I'd be the first to volunteer.

Well, at least they can wait for the right time to eliminate them the same style that Benazir Buttho or Anwar Sadat were targeted. The brutal dictator acted like an animal and deserves no mercy! People in Bahrain lost all hopes, lost family members and are emotional to the highest levels. Nothing can stop them to avenge the blood of their loved ones.

But, at this point largest protests again and over again to proof the brutal government is wrong is needed... taking over governmental locations could come later!

• Veteran Member

Hmm, I'm starting to notice a trend in some of the American articles I read on Bahrain....most use words along the lines of "Shiah clash with Sunnis" or "Shia in Bahrain protest Sunni rule" in the stuff I read on Al-Jazeera or others that don't seem affiliated with Western media outlets words such as "Shia call for same rights as Sunnis"

• Veteran Member

Its simple. Don't attend the protests. Stay at home or at a safe place until the occupiers leave. Then come out.

I don't know what you mean by this..... Bahraini King and Saudi paper-tigers should not be given the idea that their suppression and oppression of people by killing ever work. They wanted to create panic and they did it. Most importantly they did it to scare Shias of Eastern Saudi. They are scared of Saudi Shias than anybody else. So, this is a war between people of Bahrain and the puppet gangsters Arab countries, I hope people of Bahrain do not accept defeat and do not allow these morons to rule, torture and oppress people of Bahrain for decades to come. Staying home for 3 months will not help anything!

• Basic Members

This is outright invasion by UAE and Saudi Kingdom. Yes, I said Invasion. I even phoned the Saudi embassy, telling him to end their Invasion of Bahrain and let self-determination find its place. He chuckled, saying its a 'peace keeping' mission, and besides, 'we were invited by the government'. They can fancy invitation and peace keeping all they want, but the reality is obvious. Foreign intervention is/could be acceptable provided the mass population requests it under strict guidelines; buts it not legitimate/acceptable if a brutal, unpopular and hate dictatorship requests it to save their soon to be sorry behinds!

Doesn't matter, Saudis are digging their own graves.

AbidiScene

I don't know what you mean by this..... Bahraini King and Saudi paper-tigers should not be given the idea that their suppression and oppression of people by killing ever work. They wanted to create panic and they did it. Most importantly they did it to scare Shias of Eastern Saudi. They are scared of Saudi Shias than anybody else. So, this is a war between people of Bahrain and the puppet gangsters Arab countries, I hope people of Bahrain do not accept defeat and do not allow these morons to rule, torture and oppress people of Bahrain for decades to come. Staying home for 3 months will not help anything!

why don't you go and do something about it? Its easier said than done on the internet everything's easy. Why should Bahraini shias get killed over such a stupid concept as "Sovereignty of Bahrain", a state that was created as a separate entity from islamic caliphate, only to be ruled by puppet assigned by the west?

Use your mind sometimes.

it is time for Muslims to liberate "saudi" occupied Arabia!

same rhetoric at you bro

Edited by B-nCaesar
  • Veteran Member

why don't you go and do something about it? Its easier said than done on the internet everything's easy. Why should Bahraini shias get killed over such a stupid concept as "Sovereignty of Bahrain", a state that was created as a separate entity from islamic caliphate, only to be ruled by puppet assigned by the west?

The consequences of the revolution failing are much much greater. Do you think that if the Shias stop protesting, the Bahraini authorities will just let go on and move on?