Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

12 Imams After Mahdi

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

(bismillah)

(salam)

There seems to be a movement going on provoking that Imam Mahdi will have 12 successors and the 12th one is living at the moment.

I would like to draw your attention to this hadith.

Shaikh Saduq in «Kamaluddin» has imputably narrated from Sadir Sairafi as such:

'I along with Mufazzal-ibn-Omar, Abu Basir and Abaan-ibn-Tughlab got the honour of meeting Imam Jafar Sadeq (a.s.). We saw hazrat, sitting on the ground having put on a collarless cloak which had two short sleeves. He was weeping like a woman weeping over her lost dear one. The signs of grief and sorrow were visible on his blessed face and tears were flowing from his eyes. He was moaning and saying: 'my master, your occultation has snatched away the sleep from my eyes. It has taken away my comfort and has deprived tranquility from my heart. My master, your occultation has fastened my grief and sorrow forever. Due to loss of friends one after the other, our gathering has been broken. I do not feel the tears of my eyes and the yelling and crying of my heart which result from the past calamities and hardships but that I see the same in my imagination which is greater, more sorrowful, severe and unknown than all other difficulties.

Sadir says: our mind became perplexed (by witnessing imam's condition) and our hearts became upset as a result of imam's terrifying words about the destructible events. We thought that the calamities and misfortunes of the day which had befallen on imam had brought him to this state of grief and sorrow.

So we said: 'o son of the best mankind. May Allah not cause you to cry. For what reason are you weeping and what has made you to moan to such earnest?

Narrator says: Hazrat Sadeq (a.s.) heaved a sad sigh which caused pain to his heart and then said: 'this morning when I was looking at the book of «jafr» (the book which contains knowledge on deaths, calamities, misfortunes and knowledge about the past and future and which was exclusively given to Muhammad and his progeny by the exalted god) I came across such matters like the Qaem's birth, occultation, delay in reappearance, his long-life, the sufferings of the believers at that time, the appearance of doubt and uncertainty in their hearts because of hazrat's prolonged occultation, the deviations that will occur for majority of them and shirking of the Islamic obligations on their part whereas Allah says:---

«And we have made every man's actions to cling to his neck».

(«--» Here refers to the 'wilayat of the holy prophet's progeny).'

These events have overpowered me with grief and sorrow.

We said: 'o son of the messenger of Allah, we will be honoured if familiarized us with some of those things over which you have knowledge.

Imam Sadeq (a.s.) said: the three characteristic which Allah has assigned for three of his prophets has been assigned for our 'qaem' too.

First of all, the qaem's birth is the same as was the birth of Musa. Secondly, his occultation is the same as was the occultation of Isa and thirdly his delay is the same as was the delay in the coming of Hazrat Nuh (noah).

I n addition Allah has set the long-life of Hazrat Khizr as a proof for the qaem's long-life.

Narrator says: i said: 'o son of messenger of Allah, explain these affairs so that they become clear for us. He replied: with regards to Musa's birth, it should be said that when Firaun (pharaoh) realized and feared that his kingdom would fall by Musa's hand, he summoned the wizards. the wizards guided Firaun in the genealogy of Musa and said: Musa shall come from Bani-Israel'.

As a result, Firaun always ordered his men to slit the bellies of the pregnant women belonging to the tribe of Bani-Israel. For this purpose, (i.e. for killing Hazrat Musa) they murdered more than twenty thousand new-born babies. However they failed to kill Hazrat Musa as all-mighty Allah protected him.

Similarly, when Umayyads and Abbasids realized that the downfall of their cruel kingdom and empire would take place by Mahdi's hand, they set up enmity with us and engaged in killing and exterminating the descendants of the holy prophet (s.a.w.) with this idea that amongst them, they would be killing the 'qaem' too. However Allah does not let anyone from the oppressors to know his task save he shall complete and perfect his light even though the polytheists may dislike it.

With regards to Isa's (Jesus') occultation, the Jews and Christians arrived at a mutual agreement that Hazrat Isa had been killed. However Allah, the glorified refuted their view as per these divine words:---

(And they did not kill him nor did they crucify him, but it appeared to them so)

Similarly, during the occultation of our 'qaem', the Islamic 'ummah' (nation) will at any time deny him due to the length of his occultation. Then, some of the deviated amongst them shall say: the 'qaem' is not yet born. Some others will say the 'qaem' not only is born but also dead. Others who shall say that the eleventh imam was barren will become apostates. Still others who would say that imams are more than thirteen will deviate from the true religion. Yet others will disobey Allah because of their saying that the qaem's soul has become manifest in the body of another one.

The incident of Hazrat's Nuh delay is that since he asked Allah for his nation's punishment, Allah sent Gibra'eel (Gabriel) with seven date-seeds.

Gibra'eel said: 'O Nuh! Allah, the exalted says: "these people are my slaves and my created ones. i do not wish to destroy my slaves in a lightening but after underlining invitation and completion of argumentation. So continue inviting your nation until I bestow my rewards upon you. Plant these seeds because you will attain salvation and deliverance after they become trees and bear their fruits. Give glad-tidings about this matter to your believing followers".

When a long time passed and those seeds turned into strong trees possessing leaves, branches and stalks and the trees began to bear dates, Hazrat Nuh (a.s.) asked Allah to fulfill his promise.

For the second time, Allah ordered Nuh to sow fresh, date-seeds yet again. He ordered him to strive and adopt patience in this regard and to inform this matter to his believing followers. When Hazrat Nuh followed these instructions, three hundred of his men turned apostates and they said: 'if what Nuh claims happens to be the truth his lord would not have broken his promise'.

Each time a group turned apostates, Allah commanded Hazrat Nuh to sow seeds from the dates of the previous trees. This continued until the number of true believers remained only seventy or above.(100)

Allah revealed to Hazrat Nuh (a.s.) as such: now, the brightness of dawn has obviated the darkness of night since the truth has been established and faith has been purified except those whose nature are malicious and gloomy. If I had destroyed the un-believers and spared this group who had brought faith in you and then turned apostates, I would not have been true to my previous promise made to your true believers - those whose monotheistic belief was based on sincerity and who had cling to the rope of your prophethood. My promise is to make them vicegerents over the earth, give strength to their religion and turn their fear and anxiety into tranquility so that doubt and uncertainty is obviated from their hearts and they become sincere in their worship for me.

How could it be for me to make them successors, give them strength and turn their fear into security while being aware of the shaky faith and evil nature of those who had turned apostates. If at the time of giving succession to the disbelievers I had given the kingdom to the believers, pride and discord would have overtaken them. A series of afflictions would have become strong in their hearts and they would have created enmity with their brothers and battled with them for gaining power.

If seditions had arisen and battles had taken place how was it possible for the believers to issue commands and how was it feasible to follow the religion? Such was not possible.

Now, by our commands you may start building a ship.

Imam Sadeq (a.s.) said: the same condition shall prevail for our 'qaem'. the period of his occultation will be a long one until absolute truth appears and faith gets clearly distinguished from the evils of discord so that any of the Shias who are evil in nature and have feelings of discord will exit from the religion at the time when caliphate and the affair is divulged and comes into view.

Mufazzal says: I said: 'O son of messenger of Allah, the navasebs (a group belonging to Sunni sect) reckon that this verse (*) has been revealed in honour of Abu bakr, Omar, Osman and Ali.

(*) Ayat 55, Sura Nur.

He replied: 'no. may Allah not guide the navasebs. During whose period was it that the religion of Allah had been established and had become the object of satisfaction of the holy prophet? In which period was it that the divine command had been divulged amongst the people with no fear in hearts and no doubt in minds? During which era of theirs time it was as such notwithstanding the fact that the Muslims returned back from the religion and seditions occurred during their time and battles took place between them and the disbelievers!?

Then Imam (a.s.) recited this verse:---

(Until the time when the apostles despaired and the people became sure that they were indeed told a lie, that our help came to them)

• Advanced Member

Thank you for posting this! It is much needed now that some very false beliefs are being advocated... (I.e. "Ahmad Al Hassan" followers etc.) I just hope it doesn't go viral, but most of us followers of ahlulbayt are smarter than those who believe that there is a mahdi before Imam Hujja a.s. or after for that matter.

I heard that Sayed sistani has a fatwa against" Ahmad al hassan," if there is one, would someone please post it so it can be public? This way people will not be so gullible to follow such things

Allah bless~

Edited by yurmuslimfriend
  • Advanced Member

Thank you for posting this! It is much needed now that some very false beliefs are being advocated... (I.e. "Ahmad Al Hassan" followers etc.) I just hope it doesn't go viral, but most of us followers of ahlulbayt are smarter than those who believe that there is a mahdi before Imam Hujja a.s. or after for that matter.

I heard that Sayed sistani has a fatwa against" Ahmad al hassan," if there is one, would someone please post it so it can be public? This way people will not be so gullible to follow such things

Allah bless~

I dont know about the fatwa...

but i do know some followers of ahlulbayt who have deviated..and now follows ahmad al hassan :(

and i wouldnt be surprised if it does but remember we were warned about a dajjal from basra.. and ahmad ismail (ahmad al hassan) is that man..

• 2 weeks later...
  • Advanced Member

(bismillah)

(salam)

There seems to be a movement going on provoking that Imam Mahdi will have 12 successors and the 12th one is living at the moment.

I would like to draw your attention to this hadith.

you mean they claim the 1st is around?1st or 12th????

Narrates from Ibn Muhammad Al-Samri from Imam Al-Mahdi a.s:"So I then said O Master we have narrated from our scholars that it was narrated from the rightful owner peace be upon him that when he ordered us for the Gaiba Al-Kubra whoever saw me after my long occultation is a liar so how can it be to those who see him. Imam Mahdi a.s replied:"He said(Imam Hassan a.s) this during his time from how much enemies he used to have from his family and the rest of them that he had from the Pharoahs of Banu Abbas even his Shias were restricted from speaking."

Bihar Al-Anwar v.52 p.172

Al-Najm Al-Thaaqeb v.2 p.172

AlSayed Noor Allah AlTustari Majales Al-Mumineen v.1 p.78

Sheikh Ali-Al Ha'eri Ilzaam Al-Naaseb v.2 p.85

Al-Muqdis Al-Ardeeli Hadeeqat Al-Shia p.729

AlFaith Al-Kash'aani Nawaader Al-Akhbaar p.300

Hur Al-Aameli Ithbaat Al-Hudat v.7 p.371

Usoolya Al-Waheed Al-Bahbahaani Bahth Salat Al-Juma'a p.221

Sayed Mahdi Baher A-Uloom Al-Karamat Wal Maqamaat AlFawa'ed Al-Rijalya v.3 p.136

Question was asked:

Where is the Sufyani and Khurasani because reports have said that the emergence of three of them is in one hour?

Firstly we have to understand what an emergence because an appearance is different than the emergence or to reveal the dawa'.What is known from Ahlubayt about the emergence"Khurooj"is when they begin their war or fight.And it must make sense to us that the emergence must be after the appearance of the Yamani and after him appearing he must have with him an army!Imam Muhammad Baqer a.s says about the Yamani:"Because he calls forth to your possessor(12th Imam)" and also "Because he calls for truth and a straight path" p.264 Gaiba Al-Numani

This is the will that was written by Imam Ali a.s during the night before the Prophets' death and it was revealed by the rightful owner:

Abi Abdullah(Imam Jaafer) a.s said:The companion of the order will be known for three qualities

it will not be given to anyone except himself. He is the first before anybody(with these qualities), he is his successor and he has the weapon of the Holy Prophet pbuhap,and his will and that is something that I do not seperate myself from. Basa'er Al-Darajat Muhammad ibn Al-Hassan Al-Safaar p.202

By Al-Harth ibn Al-Mugheera Al-Nasri he said to Abi Abdullah(Imam Jaafer)a.s:"On what thing do we know the Qa'em(The Mahdi)a.s he said:"Peacefulness and dignity" and so I said:"On what things also?" He said:You will know him with Halal and Haram, and how the people will need him, and he doesn't need help from anybody. And with him will be the weapon of the Prophet of Allah pbuh. And so I said:"Will he be a successor or son of successor?"He said:"He shall be a successor son of successor." Al-Gaiba Al-Numani p.250

AlHarth ibn Al-Mugheera he said to Abi Abdulla(Imam Jaafer)a.s:"How do we know about Saaheb Al-Amr(companion of the order)?he said:"peacefulness,dignity,knowledge, and the will."

Basa'er Al-Darajat Muhammad ibn Al-Hassan Al-Safar p.509

And the will is:::

“O Father of Al Hassan, bring me a leaf and a paper”, and he dictated his will until he came to a position where he said "O Ali, there will be twelve Imams and after them there will be twelve Mahdi’s. You, O Ali, are the first of the twelve Imams, God has named you in his heavens Ali Al Mortada,The Prince of the believers, Grand truthful, the bright Farouq (Judge and differentiating between true and false), the trusted, and the Mahdi (rightly guided). These names may not be truly attributed to other than you. O Ali, you are my guardian on my own family, their living and their dead. My women, whom you maintain shall find me tomorrow, and whom you reject I am acquitted of her. I will not see her and she will not see me on the day of resurrection, and you are the successor (Khalifa) on my nation after me. If the day of death comes to you, hand it over to my son Hassan the very beneficial. Then if the day of death comes to him, let him hand it over to my son Al Hussein, the Martyr, the Pure and the Assassinated. If the day of death comes to him, let him hand it over to his son, the master of the servants and worshipers Ali.If the day of death comes to him, let him hand it over to his son, Mohamed Al Baqir.If the day of death comes to him, let him hand it over to his son, Jaâfar Al Sadiq (the honest).If the day of death comes to him, let him hand it over to his son, Moussa Al Kadhim (The Patient).If the day of death comes to him, let him hand it over to his son, Ali Al Reda.If the day of death comes to him, let him hand it over to his son, Mohamed Al Thiqa (The Trustworthy).If the day of death comes to him, let him hand it over to his son, Ali Al Nasih (The Advisor). If the day death of comes to him, let him hand it over to his son, Al Hassan Al Fadil. If the day of death comes to him, let him hand it over to his son, Mohammed the Mandate of the Holy Family of Mohamad Peace be upon them all. These are the twelve Imams. Then there will be twelve Mahdi’s after them. then when Allah receiveth him, let him hand it over to his son, the first of the close ones, he has three names, one like mine and my Father’s: Abdollah (Servant of God), Ahmad and the third name is The Mahdi (the guided) and he is the first Believer”

THE FIRST BELIEVER OF THE 313 HAS APPEARED AND HE IS THE YAMANI, YOU ARE OBLIGATED TO FOLLOW HIM!

In Gaiba Al-Numani

http://www.yasoob.com/books/htm1/m013/11/no1187.html

Chaykh Tawssi, Ghayba li Tawssi p.150

· Chaykh Hor L’Amili, Itbat Lhodat vol.1 p.549

· Chaykh Hor L’Amili, Al’Iqad Min Alhajaa p.393-3

· Chaykh Hassan Ben Soulayman Al Hiliy, Mokhtassar Al Bassa’ir p.159-4

· Al Allama Lmajlissi, Bihar Al Anwar vol.53 p.147

· Al Allama Lmajlissi, Bihar Al Anwar vol.36 p.260

· Chaykh Abdo Allah Albahrani, Al’awalim vol.3 p.236

· Assayid Hachim Albahrani, Ghayat almoram vol.1 p.370

· Assayid Hachim Albahrani, Al Insaf p.222

· Al Fayd Al Kachani, Nawadir Al Akhbar p.294-9

· Chaykh Al Mirza Annouri, Annajm Attaqib vol.2 p.71

· Assayid Mohammad Mohammad Sadiq Assadr , Tarikh Ma Baad Addohour p.641-11

· Achaykh Al Mayanji, Makatib Arrassoul vol.2 p.96

· Chaykh Kourani, Mokhtassar Mo’jam Ahadith Al Imam Al Mahdi p.301-13

First, it is necessary to know that Mecca is from Touhama, and that Touhama is from Yemen. Thus Mohammad (pbuh) and (the Holy Family of the Prophet (as)) are all “Yamanis” (they are from Yemen); Mohammad (pbuh) is “Yamani”, Ali (as) is “Yamani”, Imam Al Mahdi (as) is “Yamani”, the twelve Mahdies are “Yamanis”, and First Mahdi is also “Yamani”.

And that was what the first working jurists knew (May God’s mercy be upon them) “Now there hath succeeded them a later generation whom have ruined worship and have followed lusts. But they will meet deception.” Maryam (59).Also Al-Majlissi (may God’s mercy be upon him) in the book of Bihar Al-Anwar, named the speech of the progeny of Mohammed (pbuh) as the “Yamani wisdom” (Bihar Al-Anwar volume 1 p. 1). That was also reported by the messenger of Allah (pbuh), as he named Abd Al-Mutalib (as) the sacred house the Yamani Ka’aba. Bihar Al-Anwar. Volumes. 22,51,75.

Concerning the Features defining Al Yamani`s personality, it was narrated by Al-Imam Al-Baqir (as) “There is no banner better than that of the banner of Yamani, it is the banner of faith and dedication, because he calls to your possessor, so if the Yamani comes out, selling weapons to people or any Muslim becomes prohibited, and if the Yamani appears, stand up to him, because he’s banner is the banner of faith, and its prohibited for any Muslim to turn away from him, and who ever turns away from him, then he’s from the people of hell, because he calls to the truth and to the right path). Al-Ghaybah - Mohammad Ibn Ibrahim A' Noâmani p. 264.

Prophet Muhammad pbuh said:"The best ones are from the people of Yemen, Yaman is from Imaan(faith)and I am Yamani"

v.57 p.232 Bihar Al-Anwar

Do not turn away from the messenger of the Imam!

Proof there will be Mahdis after the 12 Imam

ÇáÑæÇíÉ ÇáËÇäíÉ :

1- ß¡ ]ÅßãÇá ÇáÏíä[ ÇáÏÞÇÞ Úä ÇáÃÓÏí Úä ÇáäÎÚí Úä ÇáäæÝáí Úä Úáí Èä ÃÈí ÍãÒÉ Úä ÃÈí ÈÕíÑ ÞÇá ÞáÊ ááÕÇÏÞ ÌÚÝÑ Èä ãÍãÏ Ú íÇ ÇÈä ÑÓæá Çááå Õ ÓãÚÊ ãä ÃÈíß Ú Ãäå ÞÇá íßæä ÈÚÏ ÇáÞÇÆã ÇËäÇ ÚÔÑ ÇãÇãÇ ÝÞÇá ÅäãÇ ÞÇá ÇËäÇ ÚÔÑ ãåÏíÇ æ áã íÞá ÇËäÇ ÚÔÑ ÅãÇãÇ æ áßäåã Þæã ãä ÔíÚÊäÇ íÏÚæä ÇáäÇÓ Åáì ãæÇáÇÊäÇ æ ãÚÑÝÉ ÍÞäÇ ÈÍÇÑÇáÃäæÇÑ Ì : 53 Õ : 145

ÇáÑæÇíÉ ÇáËÇáËÉ :2- ÛØ¡ ]ÇáÛíÈÉ ááÔíÎ ÇáØæÓí[ ãÍãÏ ÇáÍãíÑí Úä ÃÈíå Úä ãÍãÏ Èä ÚÈÏ ÇáÍãíÏ æ ãÍãÏ Èä ÚíÓì Úä ãÍãÏ Èä ÇáÝÖíá Úä ÃÈí ÍãÒÉ Úä ÃÈí ÚÈÏ Çááå Ú Ýí ÍÏíË Øæíá Ãäå ÞÇá íÇ ÃÈÇ ÍãÒÉ Åä ãäÇ ÈÚÏ ÇáÞÇÆã ÃÍÏ ÚÔÑ ãåÏíÇ ãä æáÏ ÇáÍÓíä Ú ÈÍÇÑÇáÃäæÇÑ Ì : 53 Õ : 145

ÇáÑæÇíÉ ÇáÑÇÈÚÉ :

7- ÎÕ¡ ]ãäÊÎÈ ÇáÈÕÇÆÑ[ ããÇ ÑæÇå ÇáÓíÏ Úáí Èä ÚÈÏ ÇáÍãíÏ ÈÅÓäÇÏå Úä ÇáÕÇÏÞ Ú Ãä ãäÇ ÈÚÏ ÇáÞÇÆã Ú ÇËäÇ ÚÔÑ ãåÏíÇ ãä æáÏ ÇáÍÓíä Ú ÈÍÇÑÇáÃäæÇÑ Ì : 53 Õ : 145

ÇáÑæÇíÉ ÇáÎÇãÓÉ :

Úä ÃÈí ÚÈÏ Çááå Ú Ãä ãäÇ ÈÚÏ ÇáÞÇÆã ÇËäí ÚÔÑ ãåÏíÇ ãä æáÏ ÇáÍÓíä Ú ãäÊÎÈþÇáÃäæÇÑÇáãÖíÆÉ Õ : 201

ÇáÑæÇíÉ ÇáÓÇÏÓÉ:

æÚä ÇáÅãÇã ÇáÓÌÇÏ (Ú) ÞÇá : (íÞæã ÇáÞÇÆã ãäÇ Ëã íßæä ÈÚÏå ÇËäÇ ÚÔÑ ãåÏíÇ ) ÔÑÍ ÇáÃÎÈÇÑ : Ì3 Õ400

ÇáÑæÇíÉ ÇáÓÇÈÚÉ:

13- ÃÎÈÑäÇ ÚÈÏ ÇáæÇÍÏ Èä ÚÈÏ Çááå Èä íæäÓ ÇáãæÕáí ÞÇá ÍÏËäÇ ÃÍãÏ Èä ãÍãÏ Èä ÑÈÇÍ ÇáÒåÑí ÞÇá ÍÏËäÇ ÃÍãÏ Èä Úáí ÇáÍãíÑí ÞÇá ÍÏËäÇ ÇáÍÓä Èä ÃíæÈ Úä ÚÈÏ ÇáßÑíã Èä ÚãÑæ ÇáÎËÚãí Úä ÇáãÝÖá Èä ÚãÑ ÞÇá ÞáÊ áÃÈí ÚÈÏ Çááå Ú ãÇ ãÚäì Þæá Çááå ÚÒ æ Ìá Èóáú ßóÐøóÈõæÇ ÈöÇáÓøóÇÚóÉö æó ÃóÚúÊóÏúäÇ áöãóäú ßóÐøóÈó ÈöÇáÓøóÇÚóÉö ÓóÚöíÑÇð ÞÇá áí Åä Çááå ÎáÞ ÇáÓäÉ ÇËäí ÚÔÑ ÔåÑÇ æ ÌÚá Çááíá ÇËäÊí ÚÔÑÉ ÓÇÚÉ æ ÌÚá ÇáäåÇÑ ÇËäÊí ÚÔÑÉ ÓÇÚÉ æ ãäÇ ÇËäí ÚÔÑ ãÍÏËÇ æ ßÇä ÃãíÑ ÇáãÄãäíä Ú ãä Êáß ÇáÓÇÚÇÊ ÇáÛíÈÉááäÚãÇäí Õ : 84

ÇáÑæÇíÉ ÇáËÇãäÉ:

15- ÃÎÈÑäÇ ÚÈÏ ÇáæÇÍÏ Èä ÚÈÏ Çááå ÞÇá ÍÏËäÇ ãÍãÏ Èä ÌÚÝÑ ÇáÞÑÔí ÞÇá ÍÏËäÇ ãÍãÏ Èä ÇáÍÓíä Èä ÃÈí ÇáÎØÇÈ Úä ÚãÑ Èä ÃÈÇä ÇáßáÈí Úä ÇÈä ÓäÇä Úä ÃÈí ÇáÓÇÆÈ ÞÇá ÞÇá ÃÈæ ÚÈÏ Çááå ÌÚÝÑ Èä ãÍãÏ Ú Çááíá ÇËäÊÇ ÚÔÑÉ ÓÇÚÉ æ ÇáäåÇÑ ÇËäÊÇ ÚÔÑÉ ÓÇÚÉ æ ÇáÔåæÑ ÇËäÇ ÚÔÑ ÔåÑÇ æ ÇáÃÆãÉ ÇËäÇ ÚÔÑ ÅãÇãÇ æ ÇáäÞÈÇÁ ÇËäÇ ÚÔÑ äÞíÈÇ æ Åä ÚáíÇ ÓÇÚÉ ãä ÇËäÊí ÚÔÑÉ ÓÇÚÉ æ åæ Þæá Çááå ÚÒ æ Ìá Èóáú ßóÐøóÈõæÇ ÈöÇáÓøóÇÚóÉö æó ÃóÚúÊóÏúäÇ áöãóäú ßóÐøóÈó ÈöÇáÓøóÇÚóÉö ÓóÚöíÑÇð ÇáÛíÈÉááäÚãÇäí Õ : 85

ÇáÑæÇíÉ ÇáÊÇÓÚÉ :

ãÇ æÑÏ Úä ÃÈí ÍãÒÉ ¡ Úä ÃÈí ÚÈÏ Çááå ÇáÕÇÏÞ (Ú) Ãäå ÞÇá : (( ãäÇ ÇËäÇ ÚÔÑ ãåÏíÇ )) - ßãÇá ÇáÏíä æÊãÇã ÇáäÚãÉ- ÇáÔíÎ ÇáÕÏæÞ Õ 339

ÇáÝÕá ÇáËÇäí :

ÇáÇÎÈÇÑ ÇáÊí ÇÔÇÑÊ Çáì Çäåã ÇÆãÉ æÍÌÌ ÈÚÏ ÇáãåÏí Ú Ïæä ÐßÑ ÚÏÏåã æåí ÓÈÚ ÚÔÑÉ ÑæÇíÉ ÝÊßæä ÑæÇíÇÊ ÇáãåÏííä ãÚ ãÇ ÓÈÞ 26ÑæÇíÉ :

ÇáÑæÇíÉ ÇáÇæáì :

Úä ÚÈÏ Çááå Èä ÚãÑ Úä ÑÓæá Çááå (Õ) Ãäå ÞÇá : (( ÇÈÔÑæÇ ÝíæÔß ÃíÇã ÇáÌÈÇÑíä Ãä ÊäÞØÚ ¡ Ëã íßæä ÈÚÏåã ÇáÌÇÈÑ ÇáÐí íÌÈÑ Çááå Èå ÇãÉ ãÍãÏ (Õ) ¡ ÇáãåÏí ¡ Ëã ÇáãäÕæÑ ¡ Ëã ÚÏÏ ÃÆãÉ ãåÏííä )) ÔÑÍ ÇáÃÎÈÇÑ - ÇáÞÇÖí ÇáäÚãÇä ÇáãÛÑÈí Ì 3 Õ 400

ÇáÑæÇíÉ ÇáËÇäíÉ :

Çááåã Õá Úáì ãÍãÏ ÇáãÕØÝì æ Úáí ÇáãÑÊÖì æ ÝÇØãÉ ÇáÒåÑÇÁ æ ÇáÍÓä ÇáÑÖí æ ÇáÍÓíä ÇáãÕÝì æ ÌãíÚ ÃæÕíÇÁ ãÕÇÈíÍ ÇáÏÌì æ ÃÚáÇã ÇáåÏì æ ãäÇÑ ÇáÊÞì æ ÇáÚÑæÉ ÇáæËÞì æ ÇáÍÈá ÇáãÊíä æ ÇáÕÑÇØ ÇáãÓÊÞíã æ Õá Úáì æáíß æ æáÇÉ ÚåÏß æ ÇáÃÆãÉ ãä æáÏå æ ãÏ Ýí ÃÚãÇÑåã æ ÒÏ Ýí ÂÌÇáåã æ ÈáÛåã ÃÞÕì ÂãÇáåã ÏíäÇ æ ÏäíÇ æ ÂÎÑÉ Åöäøóßó Úóáì ßõáøö ÔóíúþÁò ÞóÏöíÑñ. ãÝÇÊíÍ ÇáÌäÇä Õ 85 . ÈÍÇÑÇáÃäæÇÑ Ì : 99 Õ : 114

ÇáÑæÇíÉ ÇáËÇáËÉ :

äÓÎÉ ÇáÏÝÊÑ ÇáÐí ÎÑÌ ãä ÇáäÇÍíÉ ÇáãÞÏÓÉ Ýí ÇáÏÚÇÁ áÕÇÍÈ ÇáÒãÇä :

ÈöÓúãö Çááøóåö ÇáÑøóÍúãäö ÇáÑøóÍöíãö.......æ Õá Úáì æáíß æ æáÇÉ ÚåÏå æ ÇáÃÆãÉ ãä æáÏå æ ãÏ Ýí ÃÚãÇÑåã æ ÒÏ Ýí ÂÌÇáåã æ ÈáÛåã ÃÞÕì ÂãÇáåã ÏíäÇ æ ÏäíÇ æ ÂÎÑÉ Åöäøóßó Úóáì ßõáøö ÔóíúþÁò ÞóÏöíÑñ ) ÈÍÇÑÇáÃäæÇÑ Ì : 52 Õ : 20

ÇáÑæÇíÉ ÇáÑÇÈÚÉ :

Ýí ãÝÇÊíÍ ÇáÌäÇä Ýí ÇáÏÚÇÁ áÕÇÍÈ ÇáÒãÇä (Ú ) Õ616 æ Ýí äÓÎ ÇÎÑì Õ 778 æÊÓáÓáå ÈÚÏ ÏÚÇÁ ÇáÚåÏ ÇáÔÑíÝ . ßãÇ äÞáå ÇáßÝÚãí Ýí ãÕÈÇÍå Õ : 548 :

ÐßÑ ÇáÔíÎ ÚÈÇÓ ÇáÞãí (ÑÍãå Çááå): æ ÞÇá ÇáßÝÚãí ÑÍãå Çááå Ýí ãÕÈÇÍå Ñæì íæäÓ Èä ÚÈÏ ÇáÑÍãä Úä ÇáÑÖÇ Úáíå ÇáÓáÇã Ãäå ßÇä íÃãÑ ÈÇáÏÚÇÁ áÕÇÍÈ ÇáÃãÑ Ú ÈåÐÇ ÇáÏÚÇÁ: {Çááåã ÇÏÝÚ Úä æáíß .......................} Ýí äåÇíÉ ÇáÏÚÇÁ ãßÊæÈ :

((Çááåã Õá Úáì æáÇÉ ÚåÏå æ ÇáÃÆãÉ ãä ÈÚÏå æ ÈáÛåã ÂãÇáåã æ ÒÏ Ýí ÂÌÇáåã æ ÃÚÒ äÕÑåã æ Êãã áåã ãÇ ÃÓäÏÊ Åáíåã ãä ÃãÑß áåã æ ËÈÊ ÏÚÇÆãåã æ ÇÌÚáäÇ áåã ÃÚæÇäÇ æ Úáì Ïíäß ÃäÕÇÑÇ ÝÅäåã ãÚÇÏä ßáãÇÊß æ ÎÒÇä Úáãß æ ÃÑßÇä ÊæÍíÏß æ ÏÚÇÆã Ïíäß æ æáÇÉ ÃãÑß æ ÎÇáÕÊß ãä ÚÈÇÏß æ ÕÝæÊß ãä ÎáÞß æ ÃæáíÇÄß æ ÓáÇÆá ÃæáíÇÆß æ ÕÝæÉ ÃæáÇÏ äÈíß æ ÇáÓáÇã Úáíåã æ ÑÍãÉ Çááå æ ÈÑßÇÊå.....))

ÇáÑæÇíÉ ÇáÎÇãÓÉ :

( ... Çááåã ßä áæáíß ÇáÞÇÆã ÈÃãÑß ¡ ãÍãÏ Èä ÇáÍÓä ÇáãåÏí Úáíå æÚáì ÂÈÇÆå ÃÝÖá ÇáÕáÇÉ æÇáÓáÇã Ýí åÐå ÇáÓÇÚÉ æÝí ßá ÓÇÚÉ ¡ æáíÇ æÍÇÝÙÇ æÞÇÆÏÇ æ äÇÕÑÇ æÏáíáÇ æãÄíÏÇ ¡ ÍÊì ÊÓßäå ÃÑÖß ØæÚÇ æÊãÊÚå ÝíåÇ ØæáÇ æÚÑÖÇ ¡ æÊÌÚáå æÐÑíÊå ãä ÇáÃÆãÉ ÇáæÇÑËíä ) ÈÍÇÑ ÇáÃäæÇÑ ÌÜ 49 : Õ 349

ÇáÑæÇíÉ ÇáÓÇÏÓÉ :

æãÇ æÑÏ Úä ÑÓæá Çááå (Õ) ¡ íÞæá ÚÈÏ Çááå ÝíãÇ ÞÏ ßÇä ááãåÏí æÇáãäÕæÑ æ [ãä] ßÇä ÈÚÏåãÇ æíßæä ßÐáß ÃÆãÉ ãåÏíæä æíäÌÒ Çááå áåã ãÇ æÚÏåã Ýí ßÊÇÈå ¡ æÚáì áÓÇä ÑÓæáå ÈÍæáå æÞæÊå ) ÔÑÍ ÇáÃÎÈÇÑ Ýí ÝÖÇÆá ÇáÃÆãÉ ÇáÃØåÇÑ- ááäÚãÇä ÇáãÊæÝí (363åÜ) Ì3 Õ400.

ÇáÑæÇíÉ ÇáÓÇÈÚÉ :

ÇáÅãÇã ÇáÓÌÇÏ Ýí ÇÍÏ ÇÏÚíÊå (Ú) ÍíË íÐßÑ ÇáÃÆãÉ (Ú) ÈÇáÃÓãÇÁ Åáì Ãä íÕá Åáì ÇáÅãÇã ÇáãåÏí (Ú) æãä Ëã ÃæáÇÏå (Ú) ÝíÓÊÔÝÚ ÇáÅãÇã ÇáÓÌÇÏ Èåã Åáì Çááå ÊÚÇáì . ÞÇá (Ú) :-

( ÈÓã Çááå ÇáÑÍãä ÇáÑÍíã íÇ Íí ÞÈá ßá Íí ¡ íÇ Íí ÈÚÏ ßá Íí ¡ íÇ Íí ãÚ ßá Íí ¡ íÇ Íí Ííä áÇ Íí ¡ íÇ Íí íÈÞì æíÝäì ßá Íí ¡ íÇ Íí áÇ Åáå ÅáÇ ÃäÊ ¡ íÇ Íí íÇ ßÑíã ¡ íÇ ãÍíí ÇáãæÊì ¡ íÇ ÞÇÆã Úáì ßá äÝÓ ÈãÇ ßÓÈÊ . Åäí ÃÊæÌå Åáíß ¡ æÃÊæÓá Åáíß ¡ æÃÊÞÑÈ Åáíß ÈÌæÏß æßÑãß æÑÍãÊß ÇáÊí æÓÚÊ ßá ÔíÁ ¡ æÃÊæÌå Åáíß ¡ æÃÊæÓá Åáíß ÈÍÑãÉ åÐÇ ÇáÞÑÂä ¡ æÈÍÑãÉ ÇáÅÓáÇã ¡ æÔåÇÏÉ Ãä áÇ Åáå ÅáÇ ÃäÊ æÍÏß áÇ ÔÑíß áß ¡ æÃä ãÍãÏÇ ÚÈÏß æÑÓæáß . æÃÊæÌå Åáíß ¡ æÃÊæÓá Åáíß ¡ æÃÓÊÔÝÚ Åáíß ÈäÈíß äÈí ÇáÑÍãÉ ãÍãÏ Õáì Çááå Úáíå æÂáå ÊÓáíãÇ . æÈÃãíÑ ÇáãÄãäíä Úáí Èä ÃÈí ØÇáÈ ¡ æÝÇØãÉ ÇáÒåÑÇÁ ¡ æÇáÍÓä æÇáÍÓíä ÚÈÏíß æÃãíäíß ... ... æíÚÏ ÇáÃÆãÉ Åáì Ãä íÕá ÇáÅãÇã ÇáãåÏí (Ú) ... ... íÇ ãÍãÏ íÇ ÃÈÇ ÇáÞÇÓãÇå ¡ ÈÃÈí ÃäÊ æÃãí ¡ Åáì Çááå ÃÊÔÝÚ Èß ¡ æ ÈÇáÃÆãÉ ãä æáÏß ¡ æÈÚáí ÃãíÑ ÇáãÄãäíä ¡ æÝÇØãÉ ¡ æÇáÍÓä ¡ æÇáÍÓíä ¡ æÚáí Èä ÇáÍÓíä ... ... ... ) - ÇáÕÍíÝÉ ÇáÓÌÇÏíÉ (ÇÈØÍí) ÇáÅãÇã Òíä ÇáÚÇÈÏíä (Ú) Õ90

ÇáÑæÇíÉ ÇáËÇãäÉ :

( Çááåã æÕá Úáì æáÇÉ ÚåæÏå ¡ æÈáÛåã ÂãÇáåã æÒÏ Ýí ÂÌÇáåã æÇäÕÑåã ¡ æÊãã áåã ãÇ ÃÓäÏÊ Åáíåã ãä ÃãÑ Ïíäß ¡ æÇÌÚáäÇ áåã ÃÚæÇäÇ æÚáì Ïíäß ÃäÕÇÑÇ ¡ æÕá Úáì ÂÈÇÆå ÇáØÇåÑíä ¡ ÇáÃÆãÉ ÇáÑÇÔÏíä . Çááåã ÝÅäåã ãÚÇÏä ßáãÇÊß ¡ æÎÒÇä Úáãß ¡ ææáÇÉ ÃãÑß æÎÇáÕÊß ãä ÚÈÇÏß ¡ æÎíÑÊß ãä ÎáÞß ¡ æÃæáíÇÆß ¡ æÓáÇÆá ÃæáíÇÆß ¡ æÕÝæÊß æÃæáÇÏ ÃÕÝíÇÆß ¡ ÕáæÇÊß æÑÍãÊß æÈÑßÇÊß Úáíåã ÃÌãÚíä ) ãßíÇá ÇáãßÇÑã ÌÜ 2 - ãíÑÒÇ ãÍãÏ ÊÞí ÇáÃÕÝåÇäí Õ 73

ÇáÑæÇíÉ ÇáÊÇÓÚÉ

ÞÇá ÇáãÌáÓí Ýí ÇáÈÍÇÑ : æ ÃÞæá æÌÏÊ Ýí äÓÎÉ ÞÏíãÉ ãä ãÄáÝÇÊ ÃÕÍÇÈäÇ ãÇ åÐÇ áÝÙå ÇÓÊÆÐÇä Úáì ÇáÓÑÏÇÈ ÇáãÞÏÓ æ ÇáÃÆãÉ Ú Çááåã Åä åÐå ÈÞÚÉ ØåÑÊåÇ æ ÚÞæÉ ÔÑÝÊåÇ æ ãÚÇáã ÒßíÊåÇ ÍíË ÃÙåÑÊ ÝíåÇ ÃÏáÉ ÇáÊæÍíÏ æ ÃÔÈÇÍ ÇáÚÑÔ ÇáãÌíÏ ÇáÐíä ÇÕØÝíÊåã ãáæßÇ áÍÝÙ ÇáäÙÇã æ ÇÎÊÑÊåã ÑÄÓÇÁ áÌãíÚ ÇáÃäÇã æ ÈÚËÊåã áÞíÇã ÇáÞÓØ Ýí ÇÈÊÏÇÁ ÇáæÌæÏ Åáì íæã ÇáÞíÇãÉ Ëã ãääÊ Úáíåã ÈÇÓÊäÇÈÉ ÃäÈíÇÆß áÍÝÙ ÔÑÇÆÚß æ ÃÍßÇãß ÝÃßãáÊ ÈÇÓÊÎáÇÝåã ÑÓÇáÉ ÇáãäÐÑíä ßãÇ ÃæÌÈÊ ÑÆÇÓÊåã Ýí ÝØÑ ÇáãßáÝíä ÝÓÈÍÇäß ãä Åáå ãÇ ÃÑÃÝß æ áÇ Åáå ÅáÇ ÃäÊ ãä ãáß ãÇ ÃÚÏáß ÍíË ØÇÈÞ ÕäÚß ãÇ ÝØÑÊ Úáíå ÇáÚÞæá æ æÇÝÞ Íßãß ãÇ ÞÑÑÊå Ýí ÇáãÚÞæá æ ÇáãäÞæá Ýáß ÇáÍãÏ Úáì ÊÞÏíÑß ÇáÍÓä ÇáÌãíá æ áß ÇáÔßÑ Úáì ÞÖÇÆß ÇáãÚáá ÈÃßãá ÇáÊÚáíá ÝÓÈÍÇä ãä áÇ íÓÃá Úä ÝÚáå æ áÇ íäÇÒÚ Ýí ÃãÑå ..............ÈÍÇÑÇáÃäæÇÑ Ì : 99 Õ : 115

ÇáÑæÇíÉ ÇáÚÇÔÑÉ :

ÇáÍÏíË ÇáÞÏÓí Úä ÃÈí ÚÈÏ Çááå (Ú) ÞÇá :

( ÞÇá Çááå ÚÒ æÌá :-

ÇÝÊÑÖÊõ Úáì ÚÈÇÏí ÚÔÑÉ ÝÑÇÆÖ ÅÐÇ ÚÑÝæåÇ ÃÓßäÊåã ãáßæÊí ¡ æÃÈÍÊåã ÌäÇäí

ÃæáåÇ :- ãÚÑÝÊí .

æÇáËÇäíÉ: ãÚÑÝÉ ÑÓæáí Åáì ÎáÞí æÇáÅÞÑÇÑ Èå æÇáÊÕÏíÞ áå .

æÇáËÇáËÉ : ãÚÑÝÉ ÃæáíÇÆí æÃäåã ÇáÍÌÌ Úáì ÎáÞí ¡ ãä æÇáÇåã ÝÞÏ æÇáÇäí æãä ÚÇÏÇåã ÝÞÏ ÚÇÏÇäí ¡ æåã ÇáÚáã ÝíãÇ Èíäí æÈíä ÎáÞí ¡ æãä ÃäßÑåã ÃÕáíÊå äÇÑí ¡ æÖÇÚÝÊ Úáíå ÚÐÇÈí .

æÇáÑÇÈÚÉ : ãÚÑÝÉ ÇáÃÔÎÇÕ ÇáÐíä ÃÞíãæÇ ãä ÖíÇÁ ÞÏÓí ¡ æåã ÞæÇã ÞÓØí .

æÇáÎÇãÓÉ : ãÚÑÝÉ ÇáÞæÇã ÈÝÖáåã æÇáÊÕÏíÞ áåã ...

ÇáÓÇÏÓÉ : ãÚÑÝÉ ÚÏæí ÅÈáíÓ æãÇ ßÇä ãä ÐÇÊå æÃÚæÇäå .

æÇáÓÇÈÚÉ : ÞÈæá ÃãÑí æÇáÊÕÏíÞ áÑÓáí .

æÇáËÇãäÉ : ßÊãÇä ÓÑí æÓÑ ÃæáíÇÆí .

æÇáÊÇÓÚÉ : ÊÚÙíã Ãåá ÕÝæÊí æÇáÞÈæá Úäåã ¡ æÇáÑÏ Åáíåã ÝíãÇ ÇÎÊáÝÊã Ýíå ¡ ÍÊì íÎÑÌ ÇáÔÑÍ ãäåã .

æÇáÚÇÔÑÉ :- Ãä íßæä åæ æÃÎæå Ýí ÇáÏíä æÇáÏäíÇ ÔÑÚÇ ÓæÇÁ ¡ ÝÅÐÇ ßÇäæÇ ßÐáß ÃÏÎáÊåã ãáßæÊí ¡ æÂãäÊåã ãä ÇáÝÒÚ ÇáÃßÈÑ æßÇäæÇ ÚäÏí Ýí Úáííä) - ÇáÈÍÇÑ Ì 66Õ13 ¡ æÇáÊãÍíÕ Õ9 ¡ æãÓÊÏÑß ÓÝíäÉ ÇáÈÍÇÑ Ì7 Õ174.

ÇáÑæÇíÉ ÇáÍÇÏíÉ ÚÔÑÉ :

Ýí ãÝÇÊíÍ ÇáÌäÇä – ÈÇÈ ÇÚãÇá ÔåÑ ÔÚÈÇä ÇáÎÇÕÉ :

Çáíóæãõ ÇáËøÇáË :

åæ íæã ãÈÇÑß ¡ ÞÇá ÇáÔøíÎ Ýí ÇáãÕÈÇÍ : Ýí åÐÇ Çáíæã æáÏ ÇáÍÓíä Èä Úáí (Úáíå ÇáÓáÇã)æÎÑÌ Çáì ÃÈí ÇáÞÇÓã Èä ÚáÇÁ ÇáåãÏÇäí æßíá ÇáÇãÇã ÇáÚÓßÑí Çäø ãæáÇäÇ ÇáÍÓíä (Úáíå ÇáÓáÇã) æáÏ íæã ÇáÎãíÓ áËáÇË Îáæä ãä ÔÚÈÇä ÝÕõãå æÇÏÚ Ýíå ÈåÐÇ ÇáÏøÚÇÁ :

ÇóááøÜåõãøó Çöäøí ÇóÓÇóáõßó ÈöÍóÞøö ÇáúãóæúáõæÏö Ýí åÐóÇ Çáúíóæúãö¡ ÇáúãóæúÚõæÏö ÈöÔóåÇÏóÊöåö ÞóÈúáó ÇúÓÊöåúáÇáöåö æóæöáÇÏóÊöåö. ÈóßóÊúåõ ÇáÓøóãÇÁõæóãóäú ÝíåÇ¡ æóÇáÇúóÑúÖõ æóãóäú ÚóáóíúåÇ¡ æóáóãøÇ íóØóÃú áÇÈóÊóíúåÇ ÞóÊíá ÇáúÚóÈúÑóÉö¡ æóÓóíøöÏö ÇáÇúõÓúÑóÉö¡ ÇáúãóãúÏõæÏö ÈöÇáäøõÕúÑóÉö íóæúãó ÇáúßóÑøóÉö¡ ÇáúãõÚóæøóÖö ãöäú ÞóÊúáöåö Çóäøó ÇáÇúóÆöãøóÉó ãöäú äóÓúáöåö¡ æóÇáÔøöÝÇÁó Ýí ÊõÑúÈóÊöåö¡ æÇáúÝóæúÒó ãóÚóåõ Ýí ÇóæúÈóÊöåö¡ æÇáÇúóÕöíÇÁö ãöäú ÚöÊúÑóÊöåö ÈóÚúÏó ÞÇÆöãöåöãú æóÛóíúÈóÊöåö ÍóÊøì íõÏúÑößõæÇ ÇáÇúóæúÊÇÑó¡ æóíóËúÃóÑõæÇ ÇáËøÇÑó¡ æóíõÑúÖõæÇ ÇáúÌóÈøÇÑó¡ æóíóßõæäõæÇ ÎóíúÑó ÇóäúÕÇÑ¡ Õóáøóì Çááåõ Úóáóíúåöãú ãóÚó ÇúÎÊöáÇÝö Çááøóíáö æóÇáäøóåÇÑö¡ ÇóááøÜåõãøó ÝóÈöÍóÞøöåöãú Çöáóíúßó ÇóÊóæóÓøóáõ æóÇóÓúÃóáõ ÓõÄÇáó ãõÞúÊóÑÝ ãõÚúÊóÑÝ ãõÓíÆ Çöáì äóÝúÓöåö¡ ãöãøóÇ ÝóÑøóØó Ýí íóæúãöåö æóÇóãúÓöåö íóÓúÃóáõßó ÇáúÚöÕúãóÉó Çöáì ãóÍóáøö ÑóãúÓöåö

ãÝÇÊíÍ ÇáÌäÇä Õ222 ¡ ÖíÇÁ ÇáÕÇáÍíä Õ 31 ¡ ãÕÈÇÍ ÇáßÝÚãí ÏÚÇÁ ÇáËÇáË ãä ÔÚÈÇä .

ÇáÑæÇíÉ ÇáËÇäíÉ ÚÔÑ :

8- ãá¡ ]ßÇãá ÇáÒíÇÑÇÊ[ ÃÈí Úä ÓÚÏ Úä ÇáÌÇãæÑÇäí Úä ÇáÍÓíä Èä ÓíÝ Úä ÃÈíå Úä ÇáÍÖÑãí Úä ÃÈí ÌÚÝÑ æ ÃÈí ÚÈÏ Çááå Ú ÞÇáÇ Ýí ÐßÑ ÇáßæÝÉ ÝíåÇ ãÓÌÏ Óåíá ÇáÐí áã íÈÚË Çááå äÈíÇ ÅáÇ æ ÞÏ Õáì Ýíå æ ãäåÇ íÙåÑ ÚÏá Çááå æ ÝíåÇ íßæä ÞÇÆãå æ ÇáÞæÇã ãä ÈÚÏå æ åí ãäÇÒá ÇáäÈííä æ ÇáÃæÕíÇÁ æ ÇáÕÇáÍíä ÈÍÇÑÇáÃäæÇÑ Ì : 53 Õ : 145

ÇáÑæÇíÉ ÇáËÇáË ÚÔÑÉ :

2 -12200- ÇáÓøóíøöÏõ Úóáöíøõ Èúäõ ØóÇæõÓò Ýöí ÇáúÅöÞúÈóÇáö¡ ÒöíóÇÑóÉñ ÌóÇãöÚóÉñ ãóÑúæöíøóÉñ Úóäö ÇáÕøóÇÏöÞö Ú íóäúÈóÛöí ÒöíóÇÑóÊõåõãú Ú ÈöåóÇ Ýöí ßõáøö íóæúãò áóÇ ÓöíøöãóÇ íóæúãö ÚóÑóÝóÉó

ÇáÓøóáóÇãõ Úóáóíúßó íóÇ ÇÈúäó ÇáúÍóÓóäö ÕóÇÍöÈó ÇáÒøóãóÇäö Õóáøóì Çááøóåõ Úóáóíúßó æó Úóáóì ÚöÊúÑóÊößó ÇáØøóÇåöÑóÉö ÇáØøóíøöÈóÉö íóÇ ãóæóÇáöíøó ßõæäõæÇ ÔõÝóÚóÇÆöí Ýöí ÍóØøö æöÒúÑöí æó ÎóØóÇíó ÂãóäúÊõ ÈöÇááøóåö æó ÈöãóÇ ÃõäúÒöáó Åöáóíúßõãú æó ÃóÊóæóÇáóì ÂÎöÑóßõãú ÈöãóÇ ÃóÊóæóÇáóì Ãóæøóáóßõãú æó ÈóÑöÆúÊõ ãöäó ÇáúÌöÈúÊö æó ÇáØøóÇÛõæÊö æó ÇááøóÇÊö æó ÇáúÚõÒøóì íóÇ ãóæóÇáöíøó ÃóäóÇ Óöáúãñ áöãóäú ÓóÇáóãóßõãú æó ÍóÑúÈñ áöãóäú ÍóÇÑóÈóßõãú æó ÚóÏõæøñ áöãóäú ÚóÇÏóÇßõãú æó æóáöíøñ áöãóäú æóÇáóÇßõãú Åöáóì íóæúãö ÇáúÞöíóÇãóÉö æó áóÚóäó Çááøóåõ ÙóÇáöãöíßõãú æó ÛóÇÕöÈöíßõãú æó áóÚóäó Çááøóåõ ÃóÔúíóÇÚóåõãú æó ÃóÊúÈóÇÚóåõãú æó Ãóåúáó ãóÐúåóÈöåöãú æó ÃóÈúÑóÃõ Åöáóì Çááøóåö æó Åöáóíúßõãú ãöäúåõãú

ãÓÊÏÑßþÇáæÓÇÆá Ì : 10 Õ : 370

ÇáÑæÇíÉ ÇáÑÇÈÚÉ ÚÔÑ :

ÝÞå ÇáÑÖÇ  : ÇáÏÚÇÁ Ýí ÇáæÊÑ æãÇ íÞÇá Ýíå æåÐÇ ããÇ äÏÇæã Èå äÍä ãÚÇÔÑ Ãåá ÇáÈíÊ : ( ....... Çááåã Õá Úáíå æÚáì Âáå ãä Âá Øå æíÓ¡ æÇÎÕÕ æáíß¡ ææÕí äÈíß ¡ æÃÎÇ ÑÓæáß ¡ ææÒíÑå ¡ ææáí ÚåÏå ¡ ÅãÇã ÇáãÊÞíä ¡ æÎÇÊã ÇáæÕííä áÎÇÊã ÇáäÈííä ãÍãÏ ¡ æÇÈäÊå ÇáÈÊæá ¡ æÚáì ÓíÏí ÔÈÇÈ Ãåá ÇáÌäÉ ãä ÇáÃæáíä æÇáÂÎÑíä ¡ æÚáì ÇáÃÆãÉ ÇáÑÇÔÏíä ÇáãåÏííä ÇáÓÇáÝíä ÇáãÇÖíä ¡ æÚáì ÇáäÞÈÇÁ ÇáÃÊÞíÇÁ ÇáÈÑÑÉ ÇáÃÆãÉ ÇáÝÇÖáíä ÇáÈÇÞíä ¡ æÚáì ÈÞíÊß Ýí ÃÑÖß ¡ ÇáÞÇÆã ÈÇáÍÞ Ýí Çáíæã ÇáãæÚæÏ ¡ æÚáì ÇáÝÇÖáíä ÇáãåÏííä ÇáÃãäÇÁ ÇáÎÒäÉ ) ÝÞå ÇáÑÖÜÇ áÚáí Èä ÈÇÈæíå : Õ402.

ÇáÑæÇíÉ ÇáÎÇãÓÉ ÚÔÑÉ

ÇáÓáÇã Úáíß íÇ ãæáÇí íÇ ÃÈÇ ÇáÞÇÓã ãÍãÏ Èä ÇáÍÓä ÕÇÍÈ ÇáÒãÇä Õáì Çááå Úáíß æ Úáì ÚÊÑÊß ÇáØÇåÑÉ ÇáØíÈÉ íÇ ãæÇáí ßæäæÇ ÔÝÚÇÆí Ýí ÍØ æÒÑí æ ÎØÇíÇí ÂãäÊ ÈÇááå æ ÈãÇ ÃäÒá Åáíßã æ ÃÊæÇáì ÂÎÑßã ÈãÇ ÃÊæÇáì Ãæáßã æ ÈÑÆÊ ãä ÇáÌÈÊ æ ÇáØÇÛæÊ æ ÇááÇÊ æ ÇáÚÒì íÇ ãæÇáí ÃäÇ Óáã áãä ÓÇáãßã æ ÍÑÈ áãä ÍÇÑÈßã æ ÚÏæ áãä ÚÇÏÇßã æ æáí áãä æÇáÇßã Åáì íæã ÇáÞíÇãÉ æ áÚä Çááå ÙÇáãíßã æ ÛÇÕÈíßã æ áÚä Çááå ÃÔíÇÚåã æ ÃÊÈÇÚåã Ãåá ãÐåÈåã æ ÃÈÑà Åáì Çááå æ Åáíßã ãäåã

ÈÍÇÑÇáÃäæÇÑ Ì : 95 Õ : 252

ÇáÑæÇíÉ ÇáÓÇÏÓÉ ÚÔÑÉ :

ÃÞæá æÌÏÊ Ýí ÃÏÚíÉ ÚÑÝÉ ãä ßÊÇÈ ÇáÅÞÈÇá ÒíÇÑÉ ÌÇãÚÉ ááÈÚíÏ ãÑæíÉ Úä ÇáÕÇÏÞ Ú íäÈÛí ÒíÇÑÊåã Ú ÈåÇ Ýí ßá íæã áÇ ÓíãÇ íæã

ÇáÓáÇã Úáíß íÇ ãæáÇí íÇ ÍÌÉ Èä ÇáÍÓä ÕÇÍÈ ÇáÒãÇä Õáì Çááå Úáíß æ Úáì ÚÊÑÊß ÇáØÇåÑÉ ÇáØíÈÉ íÇ ãæÇáí ßæäæÇ ÔÝÚÇÆí Ýí ÍØ æÒÑí æ ÎØÇíÇí ÂãäÊ ÈÇááå æ ÈãÇ ÃäÒá Åáíßã æ ÃÊæÇáì ÂÎÑßã ÈãÇ ÃÊæÇáì Ãæáßã æ ÈÑÆÊ ãä ÇáÌÈÊ æ ÇáØÇÛæÊ æ ÇááÇÊ æ ÇáÚÒì íÇ ãæÇáí ÃäÇ Óáã áãä ÓÃáßã æ ÍÑÈ áãä ÍÇÑÈßã æ ÚÏæ áãä ÚÇÏÇßã æ æáí áãä æÇáÇßã Åáì íæã ÇáÞíÇãÉ æ áÚä Çááå ÙÇáãíßã æ ÛÇÕÈíßã æ áÚä Çááå ÃÔíÇÚåã æ ÃÊÈÇÚåã æ Ãåá ãÐåÈåã æ ÃÈÑà Åáì Çááå æ Åáíßã ãäåã

ÈÍÇÑÇáÃäæÇÑ Ì : 98 Õ : 375

ÇáÑæÇíÉ ÇáÓÇÈÚÉ ÚÔÑ :

(æÃãÇ Þæáå (ÊÜóäóÒøóáõ ÇáúãóáÇÆößóÉõ) ÝÅäå áãÇ ÈÚË Çááå ãÍãÏ (Õ) æãÚå ÊÇÈæÊ ãä ÏÑ ÃÈíÖ áå ÇËäÇ ÚÔÑ ÈÇÈÇ ¡ Ýíå ÑÞ ÃÈíÖ Ýíå ÃÓÇãí ÇáÇËäí ÚÔÑ ÝÚÑÖå Úáì ÑÓæá Çááå (Õ) æÃãÑå Úä ÑÈå Ãä ÇáÍÞ áåã æåã ÃäæÇÑ . ÞÇá : æãä åã íÇ ÃãíÑ ÇáãÄãäíä ¿ ÞÇá : ÃäÇ æÃæáÇÏí ÇáÍÓä æÇáÍÓíä æÚáí Èä ÇáÍÓíä æãÍãÏ Èä Úáí æÌÚÝÑ Èä ãÍãÏ æãæÓì Èä ÌÚÝÑ æÚáí Èä ãæÓì æãÍãÏ Èä Úáí æÚáí Èä ãÍãÏ æÇáÍÓä Èä Úáí æãÍãÏ Èä ÇáÍÓä ÕÇÍÈ ÇáÒãÇä ÕáæÇÊ Çááå Úáíåã ÃÌãÚíä ¡ æÈÚÏåã ÃÊÈÇÚäÇ æÔíÚÊäÇ ÇáãÞÑæä ÈæáÇíÊäÇ ÇáãäßÑæä áæáÇíÉ ÃÚÏÇÆäÇ ) ÅáÒÇã ÇáäÇÕÈ Ýí ÅËÈÇÊ ÇáÍÌÉ ÇáÛÇÆÈ : ááÔíÎ ÇáíÒÏí ÌÜ1 Õ102

ÑæÇíÉ ÇÎÑì

æÑÏ åÐÇ ÇáÏÚÇÁ Ýí ÇÚãÇá Çáíæã ÇáÎÇãÓ æÇáÚÔÑíä ãä Ðí ÇáÞÚÏÉ ÇÚãÇá íæã ÏÍæ ÇáÇÑÖ æÇíÖÇ æÑÏ åÐÇ ÇáÏÚÇÁ Ýí (ÇáãÕÈÇÍ) ÇáÐí ÞÇá ÇáÔíÎ Ýí (ÇáãÕÈÇÍ) Åäå íÓÊÍÈ ÇáÏÚÇÁ Èå æåæ([ Çááøåõãøó ÏÇÍöíó ÇáßóÚúÈóÉö æóÝÇáöÞó ÇáÍóÈøóÉö æóÕÇÑöÝó ÇááøóÒúÈóÉö æóßÇÔöÝó ßõáøö ßõÑúÈóÉò¡ ÃóÓÃóáõßó Ýöí åÐÇ Çáíóæúãö ãöäú ÃóíøóÇãößó ÇáøóÊöí ÃóÚúÙóãúÊó ÍóÞøóåÇ æóÃóÞúÏóãúÊó ÓóÈúÞóåÇ æóÌóÚóáúÊóåÇ ÚöäúÏó ÇáãõÄúãöäöíäó æóÏöíÚóÉð æóÅöáóíúßó ÐóÑöíÚóÉð æóÈöÑóÍúãóÊößó ÇáæóÓöíÚóÉö Çä ÊõÕóáøöíó Úóáì ãõÍóãøóÏò ÚóÈúÏößó ÇáãõäúÊóÌóÈö Ýöí ÇáãöíËÇÞö ÇáÞóÑöíÈö íóæúãó ÇáÊøóáÇÞö ÝÇÊöÞö ßõáøö ÑóÊúÞò æóÏÇÚò Åöáì ßõáøö ÍóÞøò æóÚóáì Ãóåúáö ÈóíúÊöåö ÇáÇóØúåÇÑö ÇáåõÏÇÉö ÇáãóäÇÑö ÏóÚÇÆöãö ÇáÌóÈøóÇÑö æóæõáÇÉö ÇáÌóäøóÉö æóÇáäøóÇÑö¡....................................................................................................................Çáì .... æÃóÙúåöÑú ÈöÇáÍóÞøö ÞÇÆöãóåõãú æóÇÌúÚóáúåõ áöÏöíäößó ãõäúÊóÕöÑÇð æóÈöÃóãúÑößó Ýöí ÃóÚúÏÇÆößó ãõÄúÊóãöÑÇð¡ Çááøåõãøó ÇÍúÝõÝúåõ ÈöãáÇÆößóÉö ÇáäøóÕúÑö æóÈöãÇ ÃóáúÞóíúÊó Åöáóíúåö ãöäó ÇáÇóãúÑö Ýöí áóíúáóÉö ÇáÞóÏúÑö ãõäúÊóÞöãÇ áóßó ÍóÊøóì ÊóÑúÖì æóíóÚõæÏó Ïöíäõßó Èöåö æóÚóáì íóÏóíúåö ÌóÏöíÏÇð ÛóÖøÇ æóíóãúÍóÖó ÇáÍóÞøó ãóÍúÖÇ æóíóÑúÝõÖó ÇÇáÈÇØöáó ÑóÝúÖÇ¡ Çááøåõãøó Õóáøö Úóáóíúåö æóÚóáì ÌóãöíÚö ÂÈÇÆöåö æóÇÌúÚóáúäÇ ãöäú ÕóÍúÈöåö æóÇõÓúÑóÊöåö æóÇÈúÚóËúäÇ Ýöí ßóÑøóÊöåö ÍóÊøóì äóßõæäó Ýöí ÒóãÇäöåö ãöäú ÃóÚúæÇäöåö ¡ Çááøåõãøó ÃóÏúÑößú ÈöäÇ ÞöíÇãóåõ æóÃóÔúåöÏúäÇ ÃøíøóÇãóåõ æóÕóáøö Úóáóíúåö æóÇÑúÏõÏú ÅöáóíúäÇ ÓóáÇãóåõ¡ æóÇáÓøóáÇãõ Úóáóíúåö æóÑóÍúãóÉõ Çááå æóÈóÑóßÇÊõåõ ].

æåÐÇ ãä ÇáÇÏÚíÉ ÇáÊí ÊÏÚì Ýí íæã ÏÍæÇ ÇáÇÑÖ ÇáÐí Ýíå íßæä ÞíÇã ÇáÞÇÆã æíÚÏ ãä ÇáÇíÇã ÇáÇÑÈÚÉ ÇáÔÑíÝÉ ÇáÊí ÊÕÇã

åäÇ ÇáÏÚÇÁ íÐßÑ ÇÓÑÉ ÇáÞÇÆã æíÏÚæÇ ÇáÏÇÚí Çä íßæä ãä Öãäåã ÝíÚÏ åÐÇ ÇáÏÚÇÁ ãä ÇáÇÏÚíÉ ÇáÊí ÊÐßÑ Çä ááÞÇÆã ÇÓÑÉ

ÇáÝÕá ÇáËÇáË :

Ýí ÇáÇÎÈÇÑ ÇáÊí ÐßÑÊ ÚÏÏÇ ãä ÇáãåÏííä Ú ÈÚÏ ÇáãåÏí Ïæä Çä ÊÐßÑ Çäåã12 æåí ÊäÞÖ ÇíÖÇ Þæáåã ÈÇäÊåÇÁ ÇáÍÌÌ Ú ÈÇáãåÏí ãÍãÏ Èä ÇáÍÓä Ú (æåí ÓÊ ÑæÇíÇÊ Ýíßæä ãÌãæÚ ÑæÇíÇÊ ÇáãåÏííä Ú Çáì ÇáÇä åí 32ÑæÇíÉ )

ÇáÑæÇíÉ ÇáÇæáì :

ÃÈæ ÇáÍÇÑË Úä ÑÓæá Çááå (Õ) Ãäå ÞÇá : (íßæä ÇáãåÏí æÓÈÚÉ ãä ÈÚÏå ãä æáÏå ßáåã ÕÇáÍ áã íÑ ãËáåã) - ÔÑÍ ÇáÃÎÈÇÑ - ÇáÞÇÖí ÇáäÚãÇä ÇáãÛÑÈí Ì 3 Õ 4

ÇáÑæÇíÉ ÇáËÇäíÉ :

æÑÏ ÇáÍÏíË ÇáÔÑíÝ æãä ÇáÍÏíË ãÞæáÉ ÑÓæá Çááå (Õ) :( ãäÇ ÇáÞÇÆã ¡ æãäÇ ÇáãäÕæÑ ¡ æãäÇ ÇáÓÝÇÍ ¡ æãäÇ ÇáãåÏí ¡ ÝÃãÇ ÇáÞÇÆã ÝÊÇÊíå ÇáÎáÇÝÉ áã íåÑÞ ÝíåÇ ãÍÌãÉ ãä Ïã ¡ æÃãÇ ÇáãäÕæÑ ÝáÇ ÊÑÏ áå ÑÇíÉ ¡ æÃãÇ ÇáÓÝÇÍ Ýåæ íÓÝÍ ) ãÚÌã ÃÍÇÏíË ÇáÅãÇã ÇáãåÏí (Ú) ÇáÔíÎ Úáí ÇáßæÑÇäí ÌÜ 1 Õ 186 ¡ æÝí : ÌÜ 9 Õž ÈÓäÏ ÂÎÑ .

ÇáÑæÇíÉ ÇáËÇáËÉ :

ãÇ ÃÎÑÌå ÃÈæ ÇáÍÓíä Èä ÇáãäÇÏí Ýí ßÊÇÈ ÇáãáÇÍã Úä ÓÇáã Èä ÃÈí ÇáÌÚÏ (Çäå) ÞÇá :-( ãáß ÇáãåÏí ÅÍÏì æÚÔÑíä ÓäÉ ¡ Ëã íßæä ÂÎÑ ãä ÈÚÏå ¡ æåæ Ïæäå æåæ ÕÇáÍ ÃÑÈÚÉ ÚÔÑ ÓäÉ ¡ Ëã íßæä ÂÎÑ ãä ÈÚÏå ¡ æåæ Ïæäå æåæ ÕÇáÍ ÊÓÚ Óäíä ) - ÇáãåÏí ÇáãæÚæÏ ÇáãäÊÙÑ: ááÔíÎ äÌã ÇáÏíä ÇáÚÓßÑí Õ:320 .

ÇáÑæÇíÉ ÇáÑÇÈÚÉ :

Úä ÌÇÈÑ ÞÇá : ÓãÚÊ ÃÈÇ ÌÚÝÑ ÇáÈÇÞÑ (Ú) íÞæá : (( æÇááå áíãáßä ÑÌá ãäÇ Ãåá ÇáÈíÊ ÇáÃÑÖ ÈÚÏ ãæÊå ËáÇËãÇÆÉ ÓäÉ ¡ æíÒÏÇÏ ÊÓÚÇ ÞÇá : ÞáÊ : ÝãÊì Ðáß ¿ ÞÇá : ÈÚÏ ãæÊ ÇáÞÇÆã ¡ ÞÇá : ÞáÊ : æßã íÞæã ÇáÞÇÆã Ýí ÚÇáãå ÍÊì íãæÊ ¿ ÞÇá : ÊÓÚ ÚÔÑÉ ÓäÉ ¡ ãä íæã ÞíÇãå Åáì ãæÊå ÞÇá : ÞáÊ Ýíßæä ÈÚÏ ãæÊå åÑÌ ¿ ÞÇá : äÚã ÎãÓíä ÓäÉ )) ÈÍÇÑ ÇáÃäæÇÑ : Ì 35 Õ 146

ÇáÑæÇíÉ ÇáÎÇãÓÉ :

æ ÈÇáØÑíÞ ÇáãÐßæÑ íÑÝÚå Åáì ÌÇÈÑ ÇáÌÚÝí ÞÇá ÓãÚÊ ÃÈÇ ÌÚÝÑ Ú íÞæá æ Çááå áíãáßä ãäÇ Ãåá ÇáÈíÊ ÑÌá ÈÚÏ ãæÊå ËáÇËãÇÆÉ ÓäÉ æ íÒÏÇÏ ÊÓÚÇ ÞáÊ ãÊì íßæä Ðáß ÞÇá ÈÚÏ ÇáÞÇÆã ÞÇá ÞáÊ æ ßã íÞæã ÇáÞÇÆã Ýí ÚÇáãå ÞÇá ÊÓÚ ÚÔÑÉ ÓäÉ Ëã íÎÑÌ ÇáãäÊÕÑ Åáì ÇáÏäíÇ æ åæ ÇáÍÓíä Ú ÝíØáÈ ÈÏãå æ ÏãÇÁ ÃÕÍÇÈå ÝíÞÊá æ íÓÈí ÍÊì íÎÑÌ ÇáÓÝÇÍ æ åæ ÃãíÑ ÇáãÄãäíä Úáí Èä ÃÈí ØÇáÈ Ú

ãäÊÎÈþÇáÃäæÇÑÇáãÖíÆÉ Õ : 202

ÇáÑæÇíÉ ÇáÓÇÏÓÉ :

ÈáÇá Èä ÝÑæÉ Úä ÇáäÈí (Õ) Ãäå ÞÇá : ( áä Êåáß åÐå ÇáÃãÉ ÍÊì íáíåÇ ÇËäÇ ÚÔÑ ÎáíÝÉ ßáåã ãä Ãåá ÇáäÈí ¡ ßáåã íÚãá ÈÇáÍÞ ¡ æÏíä ÇáåÏì ¡ ãäåã ÑÌáÇä ¡ íãáß ÃÍÏåãÇ ÃÑÈÚíä ÓäÉ ¡ æÇáÂÎÑ ËáÇËíä ÓäÉ ) ÔÑÍ ÇáÃÎÈÇÑ ÌÜ 3 Õ 400

ÇáÝÕá ÇáÑÇÈÚ :

ÇáÇÎÈÇÑ ÇáÊí ÐßÑÊ Çä ÇáÍÌÌ 13ÍÌÉ (æåí ÇÍÏ ÚÔÑÉ ÑæÇíÉ Ýíßæä ãÌãæÚ ÑæÇíÇÊ ÇáãåÏííä ááÇä åí 43ÑæÇíÉ ):

ÇáÑæÇíÉ ÇáÇæáì :

ÞÇá ÃÈæ ÌÚÝÑ (Ú) : (ÇáÇËäÇ ÚÔÑ ÇáÅãÇã ãä Âá ãÍãÏ (Ú) ßáåã ãõÍóÏË ãä ÑÓæá Çááå (Õ) æãä æáÏ Úáí ¡ æÑÓæá Çááå æÚáí (Ú) åãÇ ÇáæÇáÏÇä ) ÇáßÇÝí ááÔíÎ Çáßáíäí Ì 1 Õ 531 .

ÇáÑæÇíÉ ÇáËÇäíÉ :

æÚä ÃÈí ÌÚÝÑ (Ú) Úä ÌÇÈÑ Èä ÚÈÏ Çááå ÇáÃäÕÇÑí ÞÇá : ( ÏÎáÊ Úáì ÝÇØãÉ ÚáíåÇ ÇáÓáÇã æÈíä íÏíåÇ áæÍ Ýíå ÃÓãÇÁ ÇáÃæÕíÇÁ ãä æáÏåÇ ¡ ÝÚÏÏÊ ÇËäí ÚÔÑ ÃÎÑåã ÇáÞÇÆã (Ú) ¡ ËáÇËÉ ãäåã ãÍãÏ æËáÇËÉ ãäåã Úáí) ÇáßÇÝí Ì 1 :

Ahmad ibn Muhammad ibn Khaleel:

Sheikh Al-Namazi Al-Shahroodi in his book(Mustadrakat Ilm

Rijal Al-Hadeeth)1532 saying:Ahmad ibn Muhammad ibn AlKhaleel Abu Abdulla:"he was placed on the narration of Sheikh by Ali ibn Al-Musali by Ali ibn Hussein by

Jaffer ibn Muhammad Al-Masri by his uncle AlHussein ibn Ali by his father AlSadeq a.s.Also in v.13 p.237,v.9 p.135,v.53 p.147,v.36 p.260.But there is for Jaafer ibn Ahmad Al-Masri,as

for the source in Gaiba Al-Sheikh(Al-Toosi)p.104 same as for Jaafer ibn Ahmad Al-Masri by his uncle Al-Hassan ibn Ali and in this narration of the 12 Imams a.s and their names and their merits, so they(narrations) (((((((((((((((((are fine, helpful, and complete.)))))))))))))))))))

-The narrator is merited, with detailed explanation, what is your detailed explanation that he fabricates?

All of the narrators are thiqa(trustworthy and reliable) that is why you want to focus on this specific person while he is already considered to be relied upon with detail

• Advanced Member

(salam)

Imam al Asr (as) may have a son living today which is 12 generations down him.

However to say that the original Imam, ie, ibn al Hasan al Askari has died would mean that you reject the idea of elongation of life during ghaybah which is a fundamental concept.

Narrators of the Prophets will pbuh that said there will be 12 Mahdis after the 12 Imams:

AlJame'a is the chain from Toosi to the book of Al-Bazoofri"Al-Hussain ibn Abaydallah Al-Gathaa'eri and Ahmad ibn Abdoon.And Istibsaar Sheikh Al-Toosi says"And what I have mentioned from Abi Abdullah Al-Hussain in Sufyan Al-Barzoofri Ahmad ibn Abdoon and Al-Hussein ibn Abaydallah reported me it. AlIstibsaar v.4 p.342

#1Ahmad in Abdulwahaad(Rijal AlToosi p.413-414 5988)

"Everything he narrated is accepted"

Amal Al-Amaal AlHur Al-Amili v.2 p.16-17

"And what he approved is reliable from what is corrected

from the Sheikh"

Mustadrakat Ilm Alhadeeth AlSheikh Ali AlNamazi AlShahroodi v.1 p.359-360 1157 "He is praised and his narrations are saheeh"

Mujam Al-Rijal Alhadeeth Al-Sayed Al-Khoei v.2 p.152 655

"he is a Thiqa because he is a scholar from Najaashi"

#2 AlHussein Ibn Abaydallah Al-Gada'eri Rijal Al-Najashi p.68-69

166 he says:

"All his narrations are acceptable from his scholars"

"he is our sholar May Allah be pleased with him"

Rijal Al-Toosi p.425 6117

"We have heard of him and we have accepted all his narrations"

Mujam Rijal AlHadeeth Sayed AlKhoei v.7 p.22-23 3940

"we cant refuse the mans' authenticity"

"He is from the sides of Sheikh Al-Najaashy and all his scholars are reliable(Thuqaat)

#3Abi Abdullah Al-Hussain ibn Ali ibn Sufyan

Rijal Al-Najashi p.67-68 -162

"A scholar that is thiqa(reliable) a great friend of ours"

Sheikh Toosi in Rijalaho p.423 6092

"He is valuable and his apellation is Aba Abdullah"

Wathqa Alama Al-Hili Khalasat Al-Aqwaal p.115

"Sheikh that is Thiqa(reliable),a great friend of ours

and valuable"

#4Ali ibn Sinaan Al-Musali AlAdl

Sheikh Al-Namaazi Al-Shahroodi in his book Mustadrakaat Ilm Al-Rijaal Al-Hadeeth 10071

"He is the modifier"

"well respected narrations that assist its fineness and completeness"

#5Ali ibn Hussein

Rijal Al-Najaashi p.261-262 -684 he says

"One of the grand scholars of his times,and the head of them in knowledge,and their jurist,and their Thiqa(reliable).

Rijal Al-Toosi p.432 6191 he says:

"Thiqa(reliable) he has many compilations we have mentioned them in the Fihrast"

#6 Ahmad ibn Muhammad Al-Khaleel

Sheikh Ali Al Numaazi Al-Shahroodi in his book Ilm Al-Rijaal AlHadeeth 1532 he says:

"It assists that he is fine and complete"

AlSudooq used his narration from Jaafer ibn Muhammad Al-Alawi Al-Areethi by Ali ibn Muhammad ibn Jaafer Al-Ahwaazi with hadeeth Fawaatem for Fathaa'el Al-Shia Book of Imaan p.122 v.68 p.76 Mustadrakat Ilm Al-Rijaal AlHadeeth v.1 p.434

AlGaiba p.103 from Ali ibn Sinaan AlMusili Al Adel from Ahmad ibn Muhammad AlKhaleel from Muhammad ibn Saaleh Al-Hamdaani narration on their names and their qualities from Muftathab Al-Athar in this chain of trasmission v.9 p.125 v.36 p.216

#7Jaafer ibn Ahmad AlMasri

Sheikh Ali Al-Namaazi AlShahroodi Mustadrakaat Ilm Rijal Al-Hadeeth 2533

"He has a very respected narration v.2 p.143"

Tareekh Al-Islam AlThahabi v.23 p.139

"Mirza Al-Noori says that when the(majority(Ahlulsunna))criticize the narrations that aid the Shia is a proof that the scholars are reliable"

#8AlHassan ibn Ali

Rijal Al-Najaashi p.66 155

"The speaker is thiqa reliable"

Mustadrakaat Ilm Al-Rijaal Alhadeeth Sheikh Ali AlNamazi AlShahroudi v.3 p.156 44181

"the narrator is thiqa reliable"

#9Ali ibn Sabaya(father of Hussein ibn Ali Al-Masri who is thiqa)