Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Mr. Anteater

Iran Protests On 25 Bahman

Rate this topic

I have heard that iranians are going to protest on the 25th of bahman for the whole "green movement" thing, regarding the election which was supposedly flawed a while back. I saw it on a site, people who mostly live outside of Iran are now setting up twitter sites and facebook sites to spread the word about the protest. In this sensative time, i dont think it is a good idea, especially with usa/israel trying to influence muslim nations to adopt a so called "democratic" government. I am not totally against the protests, only the fact that most of the people outside of iran are the cause of it, with their opinions and ignorant views. If Iranians want a protest, then they have the right to do so. The problem is that people living outside of Iran somehow feel that it is their responsibility to fuel aggression and hate in the hearts of TRUE IRANIANS. The fact is that most Iranians in Iran support the current government, its mostly the young people who are on drugs or are too stupid to make their own decisions who are doing this. As you can see when friday prayers are held by Imam Khamenei, the supreme leader of IR Iran, there are thousands of people supporting him. On the other hand, when some idiot outside of Iran decides to spread their lies and opinions for their own interest, only a couple hundred follow. The protesters should have the right to stand up and let their views be heard. Especially about corruption in the election or police who kill peaceful protesters. Everyone should have this right. I hope that everything goes well for both sides and that they reach an agreement and the criminals (both violent huligans who protest and corrupt government officials) are brought to justice. Outside of Iran, people talk alot of [Edited Out]. about how mullahs should be dead, and there is even a channel from washington that is anti-islam/anti-christian/anti-jew and insists that everyone in iran should convert back to zoarastrian faith and all others should die. Mostly people outside of iran talk about bringing a king back to iran, which is a huge step backwards, these people also have hatred in their hearts against muslims and aim to cause destruction. The fact is that nobody outside of Iran has balls to go and fight for their people, they are all talk. Those in Iran have the ability to fix the institutions that exist. I do not see a point in changing the whole government. This would not fix the transportation, jobs, education, healthcare, etc...in a day, and would cost the lives of hundreds maybe thousands of innocent Iranian people. The people outside of Iran have adopted a westerner mentality which is dangerous to the well-being of the Iranian people.

(bismillah)

(salam)

Two people arrested in the Bahman 25 riots were involved in the 2008 mosque attack that killed 14 people in Shiraz.

'Two arrested over Iran mosque blast'

Sat Mar 5, 2011 1:23PM

moghimi20110305130003780.jpg

Iran has reportedly detained two individuals, who were involved in a bomb attack on a mosque in the southern city of Shiraz in April 2008.

“Another two persons who had a role in the Shiraz bombing were arrested in the Bahman 25 (February 14) riots in Tehran,” IRNA quoted an informed source as saying on Saturday.

Supporters of defeated presidential candidates, Mehdi Karroubi and Mir-Hossein Mousavi gathered in small numbers in parts of the Iranian capital, Tehran, on February 14 in an attempt to cause riots.

Iran has so far arrested several people in connection with the bombing which claimed the lives of 14 people and injured scores of others.

Officials in Tehran blame Britain, Israel and the United States for funding and training the terrorists who carried out the deadly bombing.

Source: http://www.presstv.ir/detail/168313.html