Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
DoubleAgent4

Saudi Arabia's King Abdullah

Rate this topic

(salam)

he is not dead this is a hoax why think about it logically. #1 pro arab news al-jazeera has not reported this at all, as well as press tv, BBC. There is only 1 source that say he is dead which makes this news look highly false. If there were more than 3 or 4 sources saying this he is dead then it would be true

(wasalam)

It could be they're trying to keep it secret for good reason...but it's very questionable.

This very well may be the cause. I remember once my father told me they kept the announcement of the death of Imam Khomeini (ra) for 3 days! I do not know why though.

lol whats funny is that just yesterday a group of men were discussing over tea that King Abdullah is already dead, as in he died a while ago and the saudi family are keeping it a secret, they even went as far as to make a double of the king (according to these men and the website they read), i found it amusing, but Allahu Aalam. Just for brother S.hasan, the bbc and similar channels only post news that serves their agenda, how many going-ons in the world do these major news outlets actually talk about?.

thank you for this post it confirms he is alive.

lol whats funny is that just yesterday a group of men were discussing over tea that King Abdullah is already dead, as in he died a while ago and the saudi family are keeping it a secret, they even went as far as to make a double of the king (according to these men and the website they read), i found it amusing, but Allahu Aalam. Just for brother S.hasan, the bbc and similar channels only post news that serves their agenda, how many going-ons in the world do these major news outlets actually talk about?.

can u tell me of presstv or pakistani news channel : ary, jang news, dawn news, geo tv, express news

or any major news agency?

Edited by S.hassan

i dont know about pakistani news channels, and im not the biggest fan of presstv, beit that they are better than many others. My point is not to compare news channels, it is to say that dont be surprised if most of what you read from BBC and CNN

(bismillah)

(salam)

This King Abdullah topic has been active for the past four months:

^Yeah. Us SC'ers are closely monitoring every breath he takes. -_- We'd be the first ones to know if he dies! :!!!:

But let's not wish for someone's death to hasten, here. That would just be unnecessary cold-heartedness. He has a family... uh families too! :P

wa (salam)

ohmy.gif

I heard that Kind Abdullah's death is a sign of the Day...is that true??

If this Abdullah is the one meant in the hadith then yes it is a major sign

People link everything to the sign of the Day and the appearance of Imam Mahdi (as). Every few months that some political changes take place around the world, we see many hadiths and then judgments by people. The war in Afghanistan few times were sign of judgment according to some and the unrest in Iran... somehow Khorasan was mentioned in hadith.. then Western forces coming to Iraq was sign of judgment...American warship approaching Egypt was some signs.... I am not sure how many 100s of hadiths are there for these signs...but, somehow people make many connections to everything and narrate hadiths for them. These are just some events taken place; King of Saudi dies and nothing will happen except some political changes in the country, how is that? I am sure there might been many people who said the same thing regarding King Faisal when he died.

Edited by Noah-

People link everything to the sign of the Day and the appearance of Imam Mahdi (as). Every few months that some political changes take place around the world, we see many hadiths and then judgments by people. The war in Afghanistan few times were sign of judgment according to some and the unrest in Iran... somehow Khorasan was mentioned in hadith.. then Western forces coming to Iraq was sign of judgment...American warship approaching Egypt was some signs.... I am not sure how many 100s of hadiths are there for these signs...but, somehow people make many connections to everything and narrate hadiths for them. These are just some events taken place; King of Saudi dies and nothing will happen except some political changes in the country, how is that? I am sure there might been many people who said the same thing regarding King Faisal when he died.

Well i explicitly said that IF this is the one mentioned in the hadith THEN it is a great sign. Furthermore according to hadiths we should expect the reappearance to be close and not far away so we get ready for it and not deny events that are taking place and signs of getting closer to the reappearance.

^Yeah. Us SC'ers are closely monitoring every breath he takes. -_- We'd be the first ones to know if he dies! :!!!:

But let's not wish for someone's death to hasten, here. That would just be unnecessary cold-heartedness. He has a family... uh families too! :P

wa (salam)

Actually we should wish death upon him, and if not publicly at the very least in our heart, this is the order of the Ahlulbayt (as)

The following is a hadeeth from Al Kishi, retold in the book of Alamah Mudhafi (ra)

One conversation that is more forceful than the above, but which is on the same subject, comes from Imam Musa Kazim. He was speaking to Safwan al-Jammal who was a Shi'i and a faithful narrator of his traditions, according to al-Kishshi, who has given a biography of al-Jammal.

It is narrated that al-Jammal went to see Imam Musa.

'O Safwan! All of your actions are good, except one.'

'And what is that!'

'Your hiring of camels to that man Harun.'

'I swear by Allah that I did not do this so that he might live in pleasure, nor that he might hunt, or amuse himself, hut only that he might make the pilgrimage to Mecca. I have not taken charge of the camels myself, but have entrusted them to a servant.'

'Does he have to pay for them?'

'Yes.'

'Do you wish him to live until he pays.'

'Yes.'

'Whosoever wishes them (i.e. the oppressors) to stay alive is in fact one of them, and he shall enter Hell.'

Safwan relates that he immediately went and sold all his camels.

If such is the future for one who only wishes the iniquitous to live, then how bad it must be for one who helps them or joins with them, or does their work or who obeys them.

http://home.swipnet.se/islam/shia-faith.htm

Actually we should wish death upon him, and if not publicly at the very least in our heart, this is the order of the Ahlulbayt (as)

Whew! What a relief. I always wished death on dictators, tyrants and murderers. :huh:

Whew! What a relief. I always wished death on dictators, tyrants and murderers. :huh:

It is good to wish for the change that would come from the removal of dictators, tyrants and murderers but not for death. That is God's concern and we must leave him to it.

Saudi Arabia's ailing monarch has reportedly experienced a major setback in his recovery process, showing signs of mental deterioration.Citing Western intelligence sources, the US daily World Tribune said on Friday that the 86-year-old Abdullah Ibn Abdulaziz Al Saud was suffering from back and heart ailments as well as signs of dementia.

The king has been recovering from two operations in the United States in late 2010.

The news came after last Thursday's rumors about his death, which was only followed by an increase in the price of oil.

Saudi opposition sources announced that Abdullah has died on February 9 at his home in Morocco. Saudi Foreign Minister Saud Al Faisal, however, said on the following day that the monarch was in 'excellent shape.'

The intelligence sources said Abdullah's medical condition had deteriorated sharply over the last few days. "He has suffered a major medical setback," said one intelligence source, stressing that he was not in danger of imminent death.

King Abdullah tried to rally US support for former Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak's continued stay in power despite a popular Revolution in Egypt, urging the removal of the 30-year-long Egyptian leader's regime.

There are unconfirmed reports that he began fitting while talking on the phone with US President Barack Obama regarding the fate of Mubarak, who is a close friend of King Abdullah.

"These efforts certainly didn't help his health and probably harmed recovery," the source said.

Mubarak handed power over to the Supreme Council of the Egyptian Armed Forces on Friday, giving in to 18 straight days of pro-democracy demonstrations.

After the victory of the Egyptian Revolution, similar demonstrations began in Arab countries including, Saudi Arabia's neighbors Yemen and Jordan.

(salam),

The following is a hadeeth from Al Kishi, retold in the book of Alamah Mudhafi (ra)

http://home.swipnet.se/islam/shia-faith.htm

I think it's necessary to think about the hikmah behind the hadith, before we wish death upon someone.

The hadith forbids wishing for the extension of the life of an oppressor, but does not ask us to wish death upon him. There's quite a difference, I think.

What the person in question (Safwan) is doing, is wishing that the oppressor continues to live so that his business continues to flourish and this is what the Imam (as) forbids, since it would cause the continuation of his oppression.

Something interesting would be an example of an Imam (as) himself wishing death upon an oppressor.

wa (salam)