Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Significance of 12

Why Most Iranians Hate Khomeini?

Rate this topic

Grand Ayatollah Significance of MKO Sympathizer! ;)

one ridicule followed by another.....very mature guys.

I have nothing to do with how they run the country, nor do i acknowledge MKO...Someone said: wanna say something smart? think of something stupid then don't say it.

Edited by Significance of 12

one ridicule followed by another.....very mature guys.

I have nothing to do with how they run the country, nor do i acknowledge MKO...Someone said: wanna say something smart? think of something stupid then don't say it.

I was closely reading your post and replies. I would ask you to read from the very beginning and see from where you started and where you ended up! And speaking of maturity, you must work on that, you exposed yourself too quick.

What is the point of gheibat if we are to sit on our hands and do nothing?

What is the point of revelation if much of its content is to be ignored in this period (of gheibat)?

Nobody can be a leader in gheibat? The affairs of the world are to be ignored during gheibat?

If the revolution didn't happen, it would have been preferable? God is more pleased that people live under Taghut than under a just leader like Emam Khomeini or Seyyed Ali Khamenei?

It's funny that you make such implicit accusations against Emam and against the leader (telling us that we should "just wait" for Imam Mahdi to come and punish them), because it shows that you see yourself to be the one who knows what Imam Mahdi wants or will want. And your kind calls us arrogant for thinking that the leader is a representative of Imam Mahdi in gheibat? lol

Ya Ali

oh u imagined that imam Mahdi ajf will come and punish them however I never said that. Baradar, I don't have to do with any country or any laws. Do u know where I live. Wilayate Ali asws. And u guys want punishments implemented or u want rule. You can be a political enthusiast and even rule to establish justice and to which I don't have any problem.

It is Allah azwj who would have A problem, if any.

And yemeni's wanted Allah azwj to establish laws and Allah azwj did establish the laws in yemen and it is Allah azwj's rule even today all over, atleast I am under His rule alhamdolillah..

Al ajal ya imam

I was closely reading your post and replies. I would ask you to read from the very beginning and see from where you started and where you ended up! And speaking of maturity, you must work on that, you exposed yourself too quick.

"Exposed"??? Well, those who understood my question, already answered me. But thanks for your concern.

You Shirazi followers are always trying to stay on the fence by saying things like this.

I'm a Shia, not a Shirazi. It's not good to put ourselves in these labels. You can have a government which has Islamic values. It doesn't necessarily mean they have to call themselves Islamic.

I'm a Shia, not a Shirazi. It's not good to put ourselves in these labels. You can have a government which has Islamic values. It doesn't necessarily mean they have to call themselves Islamic.

You can have shia values, you dont need to call yourself shia? According to you it seems that unless you 100 percent reflect the term shia, you should not call yourself by that title? The IR is based on islamic fundamentals, agreed on by fuqaha, it is working towards becoming 'more' Islamic, so why shouldnt it be refferred to as the Islamic Republic?!

You can have shia values, you dont need to call yourself shia? According to you it seems that unless you 100 percent reflect the term shia, you should not call yourself by that title? The IR is based on islamic fundamentals, agreed on by fuqaha, it is working towards becoming 'more' Islamic, so why shouldnt it be refferred to as the Islamic Republic?!

You're right. We should not call ourselves Shia if we are not truly following the teachings of the Ahlul-Bayt (as) . Actually, there's a hadith regarding this issue though i don't exactly remember it. Not all scholars agree with the current system of the Iranian government and it should not be referred to as Islamic as the only true Islamic state shall be under the Imam of our time.

(salam)

Imam Khomeini (ra) is a good person, watch this documentary if you don't believe me.

As to Syed Khamenei, he has proved he is smarter than the other leaders in the region because his government wasn't toppled by a bunch of teenagers with green ribbons LOL

(wasalam)

Edited by haidar al karrar

The Shiite Muslims who truly hate the IRI, are the Shirazi followers. They hate the revolution. They hate both Emam Khomeini and Khamenei Seyyed. I've never seen a Shirazi, who admire IRI.

(salam)

Imam Khomeini (ra) is a good person, watch this documentary if you don't believe me.

As to Syed Khamenei, he has proved he is smarter than the other leaders in the region because his government wasn't toppled by a bunch of teenagers with green ribbons LOL

(wasalam)

Haidar? Is that really you?

Haidar? Is that really you?

(salam)

Yes sir, I realized that it is a strong duty governing over 80 million people and that mistakes are inevitable. The system isn't designed so that every little mistake goes back to Syed Khamenei, that's ridiculous. It is best to leave history as it was because bickering over it isn't going benefit us, what's done is done and the damage has been healed. What we should do now is try to support those living in Iran so that we can prove to people and also ourselves that Shias aren't a bunch of fighting school kids. And as always May Allah curse the Shah!

khomeini-1.gif

(wasalam)

(salam)

Yes sir, I realized that it is a strong duty governing over 80 million people and that mistakes are inevitable. The system isn't designed so that every little mistake goes back to Syed Khamenei, that's ridiculous. It is best to leave history as it was because bickering over it isn't going benefit us, what's done is done and the damage has been healed. What we should do now is try to support those living in Iran so that we can prove to people and also ourselves that Shias aren't a bunch of fighting school kids. And as always May Allah curse the Shah!

khomeini-1.gif

(wasalam)

Hmmm...

I'm not sure how serious you are.

If you are serious, then what was the cause for your overnight transformation, my son?

Was it my guidance (i.e. hitting)? Was it someone else's guidance? Was it your own evolution as a human being?

(salam)

(wasalam)

Is the law put forth by Imam Khomeini the same the one being implemented right now? or is it modified? ...just wondering

Is the law put forth by Imam Khomeini the same the one being implemented right now? or is it modified? ...just wondering

The Law isnt made by Imam Khomeini, what are you on about?

You think one man sat down and wrote the whole book of laws the country has?

Laws in a country goes from traffic laws, school, social, realestate, tax, banking, etc etc etc.

The System of power was designed by Imam Khomeini and other scholars yes. Like WF. president, parliament, majlis khobregan, etc etc.

Here ill give you a crash course:

You have 3 departments.

1. Seats of power that are elected by the people are:

• Parliament, which in its basics suggests laws and changes in laws.
  • President, which is the executer of development and to a certain degree laws.
  • Assembly of experts. which choose and supervise WF.

2. Then you have seats of power which are elected by the elected powers above.

• These are Guardian Council, which is chosen by Parliament, WF and the Judiciary. Holds 6 clerics and 6 lawyers. Chosen by WF, the judiciary and Parliament.
  • The Cabinet which is the Presidents Cabinet.
  • And finally the WF which is chosen by Assembly of experts.

3. Unelected powers are also 3, Judiciary, armed forces and expediency council. These are chosen directly by the WF.

Now, the way laws are made are as such. First when the revolution was created a whole bunch of people sat down and made the initial laws of the country. But when new laws are created or undone it is as such: A suggestion is made to the parliament, and they vote on it. If its accepted it goes to Guardian council for approval(usually to approve if it doesn't violate any Islamic laws). If its approved there, then it is passed and new law is created. If not, then it is asked to be restructured or abandoned.

Now you might come to wonder why some laws aren't Islamic sometimes. There are several reasons for this.

Parliament might be majority secular or members with non islamic values. They keep suggesting laws that benefit economically driven business men, sometimes themselves. And they are really tricky about it too. They try to pass laws that isn't exactly unislamic, but result in some people making loads of money. There were also times(majority of the revolution) where the Liberals controlled most of Parliament, President, Cabinet and to some degree Guardian Council. Now you can use math and put two and two together and figure out why some things went wrong.

Edited by repenter

The Shiite Muslims who truly hate the IRI, are the Shirazi followers. They hate the revolution. They hate both Emam Khomeini and Khamenei Seyyed. I've never seen a Shirazi, who admire IRI.

What Shirazi should do is he should get a hold of his takfeeri brother before going at his muqalids heh.

Hmmm...

I'm not sure how serious you are.

If you are serious, then what was the cause for your overnight transformation, my son?

Was it my guidance (i.e. hitting)? Was it someone else's guidance? Was it your own evolution as a human being?

I am serious. I'll tell you what was wrong, I never used common sense. If we were to fight over these issues for 20 years more, what would we gain? Headaches? Even if "Shirazis" were to win the arguement, it wouldn't change what happened in the past. It isn't going to bring back anyone from the dead.

If there's one pitch you keep swinging at and keep missing, stop swinging at it. -Yogi Berra