Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Significance of 12

Why Most Iranians Hate Khomeini?

Rate this topic

imam as did say that our return is in your hands. If u recognise our rights and become pious our day of meeting us not far. Either, we aren't pious or do not recognise his rights. If u say piety then there is lot more awareness and piety these days than a couple of decades ago.

So, we don not recognize his ajf's right. And thank u, supporting khamenei is not the Right of our imam. 90% of religion is taqiyya so u would call all those the worst most. It is people like u; who want the rights of imam ajf in a non imam's hand. So, beware of ur faulty language and generalisation or I will take this to the admins as u are trying to cause a fitna.

And this guy in the video, mr. Hasan, what a blasphemy against azadari e Hussain; allahuakbar. Love is the biggest act of showing love and acknowledging the rights of imam ajf but how will u understand this after ur preconceived notions.

Ya Ali Madad

You and certain others, completely missed the point of that video. You won't get far in life if you can't comprehend simple logics and reasoning.

imam as did say that our return is in your hands. If u recognise our rights and become pious our day of meeting us not far. Either, we aren't pious or do not recognise his rights. If u say piety then there is lot more awareness and piety these days than a couple of decades ago.

so what happened in the last few decades that makes it different from others? Islamic reveloutuion ring a bell, infact its just been over 3 decades. The reveloutuion was a cause for the awakening of the not just shias, or muslims, but the world. Ive met south americans and african americans that came to Islam just b.c of the reveloution.

Who really knew who we shia were before 3 decades ago, i mean i have relatives that tell me that their country of origin was totaly ignorant of Islam before inqilab e islami, it was the reveloutuion that made them return to mosques and prayer, and payment of khums.

But id like to hear your version, whats the main/root cause for piety increasing in people during the last decades (assuming it has, this may be totaly untrue and the opposite).

Iran is a corrupted area. They kill girls who where raped.. Stone for no Hijab. For Gods sake Hijab ISN'T EVEN ISLAMIC! The Hijab is man-made. Khomeni made a new religion diverted people. The only source of Islam is the Quran. Don't blindly take info.

Iran is a corrupted area. They kill girls who where raped.. Stone for no Hijab. For Gods sake Hijab ISN'T EVEN ISLAMIC! The Hijab is man-made. Khomeni made a new religion diverted people. The only source of Islam is the Quran. Don't blindly take info.

Joke of the day, which was not even funny!

And

[Note from Mod: Image Removed - Please do not post obscene pictures as it goes against the site rules. Thanks.]

In addition to the reasons above: Some people hate Khomeini because he hanged members of their family for other crimes or infractions of the laws. I believe there was some kind of curfew early during Ayatollah's inception, and he warned people (of all age groups) not to go out in certain streets of Tehran I believe, not sure, because they were scanning the area for MKO supporters that were plotting bomb attacks and so forth. So those that went out to protest, to defy his commands etc (mostly anti-Islamic youth like today's green guys). were subsequently hanged or shot. So they use this as a weapon to hold against him. And claim he's a dictator, blah blah blah etc. even after he stated his reasons for his intent.Another set of people that held deep contempt toward Ayatollah were drug addicts. He allowed cleric Khalkhali to wipe them out, given that with drugs, comes other problems like theft, murders, prostitution, STD's, and God knows what else. Shortly after his death, Khameini loosened some of Khomeini's laws given that the country became much more stable after the Iran-Iraq war.

Running the risk of being labeled some of the more stubborn members I think what I highlighted makes perfect sense.

Death penalty for defying his commands= rules prohibit may answer

The disease of drug addiction a capital crime=Again the answer is prohibited, however I understand that today Iran has good treatment for the disease.

Nearly unlimited use of death penalty= again I can't answer if I wish to stay here.

As somewone who lived in canada and is now in the islamic republic ( al hamdulillah , living in iran is far better for muslims then the west, and i invite you to come and study here ther is mush to learn and many doors are open here, dont waste a life doing nothing for islam in the  west and come here dear muslims , ther  is also many true sunni brothers here and a also sunni islamic seminary from jamiatul mustafa in the northern city of Gorgan )  i can say that most of the iranians i met in canada and probably most of those who are in the west are complitely irreligious and ignorants and they left iran only because they wanted the liberty to do haram things or were from familys who were with the shah or the munafikeen al khalq group, and most of the iranians here in iran are religious , revolutionary  and follow the leader, in fact the picture of the leader is almost in every shop, ive seen it also as wallpaper in the phone of many iranians. we know that one of the tricks of the ennemys is to do a soft war against islam because islam is the only thing who block ther ambitions and they try to portray it in different manners so its normal that they attack the leader  but ther propaganda is very useless, and lets say just for the sake of debate that they were right ( wich is false) even then we know that tre truth dosent necessary  stand with the majority any way. Also just compare the comportment of those who are with the leader and those who are against him and u will automatically know in wich side u want to stand.

1 hour ago, AliKadem said:

As somewone who lived in canada and is now in the islamic republic ( al hamdulillah , living in iran is far better for muslims then the west, and i invite you to come and study here ther is mush to learn and many doors are open here, dont waste a life doing nothing for islam in the  west and come here dear muslims , ther  is also many true sunni brothers here and a also sunni islamic seminary from jamiatul mustafa in the northern city of Gorgan )  i can say that most of the iranians i met in canada and probably most of those who are in the west are complitely irreligious and ignorants and they left iran only because they wanted the liberty to do haram things or were from familys who were with the shah or the munafikeen al khalq group, and most of the iranians here in iran are religious , revolutionary  and follow the leader, in fact the picture of the leader is almost in every shop, ive seen it also as wallpaper in the phone of many iranians. we know that one of the tricks of the ennemys is to do a soft war against islam because islam is the only thing who block ther ambitions and they try to portray it in different manners so its normal that they attack the leader  but ther propaganda is very useless, and lets say just for the sake of debate that they were right ( wich is false) even then we know that tre truth dosent necessary  stand with the majority any way. Also just compare the comportment of those who are with the leader and those who are against him and u will automatically know in wich side u want to stand.

Well i dont know canada but i suppose there are also good iranian muslims and even maybe pro khomeini in this country and in the opposite there are also some iranians in iran who are not good muslims and not pro khomeini.

On ۱۳۸۹/۱۱/۱۶ ه‍.ش. at 2:00 AM, Significance of 12 said:

Ever since I came to Canada, every single Iranian I've met has this unimaginable hate for ayatollah khomeini and curse him in the most pathetic and disgusting ways. Not one Iranian i've met has said anything good about him (at least here). While Afghans love him and give him utmost respect. I believe we have some dedicated and knowledged iranians here who could help me understand this issue. Why are these people accusing him for whatever's happening to Iran. They blame him for everything. Was he a political figure that ordered destruction of Iran or was it because he banned women walking around in bikins and men from consuming alcohol and living the french life?

Since i don't have any knowledge of his history and achievements, I can't really argue with them.

I Live in Iran and I have heard about the negative propagation of media about Iran's situation and our leader. Sometimes we condemned for violation of human rights, while our government apply the laws of Islam.

Of course it is clear that some people, who are following the lifestyle of west, are against such government and leader, but when you come to Iran you can see that people follow him.

Nobody can deny the financial problem of Iran, but we see that our Leader, grand Ayatollah Khamenaei always considers the people affairs and tries to warn the official.

If you want to have a good judgment about Iran's situation, you have to live in that country or at least you have to get news from the people that who live in that country now.

I have visited many tourists who came to Iran and their opinion was changed about Iran, Islam, our people and the human rights in generally.

as an Iranian, I dislike him too but I don't think most of Iranian people hate him. some of them do. mostly those who are educated and lives aboard. 

none religious people hate him because of Islamic revolution. 

religious people hate him because they believe he did bada'at by theory of wilayat faghih.

but the rest of iranian people like him or at least they don't hate him. 

Edited by Golden-crowned

1 hour ago, Golden-crowned said:

as an Iranian, I dislike him too but I don't think most of Iranian people hate him. some of them do. mostly those who are educated and lives aboard.

none religious people hate him because of Islamic revolution.

religious people hate him because they believe he did bada'at by theory of wilayat faghih.

but the rest of iranian people like him or at least they don't hate him.

Well i dont really know for all iranians who live in iran but i think that most of iranians outside iran dislike or even hate him.

When i was in iran i visited my family, most of them dont care about Khamenei (they dont like or hate him) while others dont like him at all. Thats for my family , i dont know for other iranians but i suppose that for exemple rich kids of tehran are not fan of him lol.

On 5/3/2016 at 9:47 PM, alidu78 said:

Well i dont really know for all iranians who live in iran but i think that most of iranians outside iran dislike or even hate him.

When i was in iran i visited my family, most of them dont care about Khamenei (they dont like or hate him) while others dont like him at all. Thats for my family , i dont know for other iranians but i suppose that for exemple rich kids of tehran are not fan of him lol.

well as I have observed so far, most of haters are among iranian youth. overally old religious people still support him and his opinions but he has no place in youth's heart!

13 minutes ago, Golden-crowned said:

well as I have observed so far, most of haters are among iranian youth. overally old religious people still support him and his opinions but he has no place in youth's heart!

How old are you ?

Well i had the feeling than iranian youth are very attracted by the west you know.

I am an Iranian youth who lived in a middle town in Iran that it's Name is arak.there are different ideas in Iran.but about youth in Iran there are people who live like people in west.but Iran is a big country and it has a lot of population.there are millions youth that they love our leader and they are ready to devote themselves for Islam and iran and maybe abuot many of them you thinck they are irreligious and also there are some religious people but there are against government and hizbollah and  groups in Palestine.if any one has question about Iran I can answer.

On 2/5/2011 at 0:20 PM, siraatoaliyinhaqqun said:

One day I was sitting at work with an Iranian Shiite girl born and lived in Iran for 20 years and a lebanese Sunni girl born and brought up in Australia.

In our discussion I asked the Shia girl secretly "do u hate umar and abubakar"

She replied: it's Sunnis who hate them right?

And the Sunni girl sneaked in and said who are those two in discussion. :)

Most people are plitical entusiast in both Sunni and Shia; nothing much to do with religion.

Ya Ali Madad

Shia girl was being sarcastic

Sunni girl probably arrived in the conversation late

You were probably duped by a couple of girls lol 

1 hour ago, mahdizamani1999 said:

I am an Iranian youth who lived in a middle town in Iran that it's Name is arak.there are different ideas in Iran.but about youth in Iran there are people who live like people in west.but Iran is a big country and it has a lot of population.there are millions youth that they love our leader and they are ready to devote themselves for Islam and iran and maybe abuot many of them you thinck they are irreligious and also there are some religious people but there are against government and hizbollah and  groups in Palestine.if any one has question about Iran I can answer.

Well do you think there are many People who are irreligious or even atheist in iran ?

I'll get attacked for this post but hey, haters gonna hate.

I can see the reasons. If you can't see them, it's your problem.

- Execute masses after coming into power who does not support you or against you.

- Portray Islam as a violent religion to the world. (Hostage crisis, Fatwa of Salman Rushdi etc)

- Get embargo from the world as a result, country goes backwards 50 years.

- Continue a hopeless war with unrealistic goals, (Iran - Iraq), waste country's resources, another 50 years gone. ✓

Oh, and see this. https://goo.gl/2JR6nU

- Youths and brilliant minds are either died in war (human wave attacks), or became political prisoners, or fled the country.

- Try to export the "revolution" to the other countries.

- Pretend like the only defenders of Islam.

Edited by celestial

1 hour ago, celestial said:

- Execute masses after coming into power who does not support you or against you.

- Portray Islam as a violent religion to the world. (Hostage crisis, Fatwa of Salman Rushdi etc)

- Continue a hopeless war with unrealistic goals, (Iran - Iraq), waste country's resources, another 50 years gone. ✓

- Youths and brilliant minds are either died in war (human wave attacks), or became political prisoners, or fled the country.

Well i think you are in big part right unfortunately.

But the hostage crisis has nothing to do with islam, its just a political issue between two states.

And for the embargo now its pratically finish so the problem is pratically finish now.

13 minutes ago, alidu78 said:

Well i think you are in big part right unfortunately.

But the hostage crisis has nothing to do with islam, its just a political issue between two states.

And for the embargo now its pratically finish so the problem is pratically finish now.

It's mostly due to efforts of the reformists.

21 hours ago, Golden-crowned said:

Yes and as we all know, if there is one place of reason and wisdom it is in the heart of young humans, the younger the better...

Edited by IbnSina

18 hours ago, celestial said:

And you expect to not get attacked for the rubbish you just posted? Its a sad state when Shias repeat Zionist propaganda, the ones who have open enmity to Islam. Now for a few point:

- The Islam of ahlul bait is revolutionary Islam, Islam that stand up against taguts and imperialists. One that evolves the Islamic ummah from the darkness of secularism and humanism to light of welayat of Allah.

Accomplishment:

- The revolution removed the Zionist imperial influence from Iran, and brought about independence to the nation. Independence in decision making internally and externally is the most important criteria in bringing about Islam to the folds of the society and paving the way for return of imam Mahdi.

- It broke the bipolar world order of western capitalism and eastern communism. The Zionist within the last century were able to divide the world into secular segments of capitalism and communism. Countries either had an option of falling into one of these camps, each exploitive. The revolution brought about a true paradigm shift into the mix, where through faith in Allah, a nation can stand up on its own feet and not bow down to either powers. This is the reason that after the revolution, both, America and Soviet union came together to support Iraq's invasion against Iran. Two seemingly opposite powers, suddenly united against a third world nation. Yet, after 37 years, Iran is still independent and standing. Something that is impossible without divine guidance and assistance. It serves as inspiration for all free people.

- Stopped Zionist grand Plan for greater Israel, where Israel would expand for Euphrates to Nile, completing the transition from the Zionist world control from behind the scenes (US) to direct control as a super power. This would have also involved breaking apart the remaining great power in the middle east to smaller/weaker pieces. This includes Iran. This is why Imam Khomeini, from the beginning targeted Israel, and empowered Hezbollah at Israel's border, stopping their ability to expand. For 37 years, they have been trying to defeat the resistance, and yet, we continue to grow stronger.

- Bringing Islamic laws and values to the forefront of the society and decision making. This comes at a time when secular systems (capitalism and communism) had dominated the world, and Islam (the true path of humanity) was marginalized as nothing more than old traditional values, irrelevant to modern society, and preventive to modernization and advancement. The revolution demonstrated that not only Islam is relevant, but can also pave the way for advancements in the society (nuclear, astronomy, space, nano, defence, computing, robotics...).

Shias should have more basirat today and study western imperialism to understand the world they live in. We will not be ready for Imam Mahdi's return if we're constantly measure ourselves by the standards of the enemies of Allah and look towards them for guidance.

Who cares? Let them hate or even love, like I don't really care that much anymore....

Well Ayatollah Khomeini did extend the War with Iraq from 2 years to 8 years unfortunately. Would have liked to end the war after we expelled all the Iraqis from Khuzestan and especially after the liberation of Khorramshahr. It at least would have been seen as a big victory and we would earn respect from the rest of the world, a depleted force after the revolution fighting against a heavily back Saddam run Army. 

Not extending the war, would have at least saved the lives of many Men who could not come back to their families and town to help, especially to provide income and support. We might have not even had to have a huge baby boom because of the war, now the population is suddenly too big.

23 minutes ago, Zendegi said:

Who cares? Let them hate or even love, like I don't really care that much anymore....

Well Ayatollah Khomeini did extend the War with Iraq from 2 years to 8 years unfortunately. Would have liked to end the war after we expelled all the Iraqis from Khuzestan and especially after the liberation of Khorramshahr. It at least would have been seen as a big victory and we would earn respect from the rest of the world, a depleted force after the revolution fighting against a heavily back Saddam run Army. 

Not extending the war, would have at least saved the lives of many Men who could not come back to their families and town to help, especially to provide income and support. We might have not even had to have a huge baby boom because of the war, now the population is suddenly too big.

Why did he choose to continue the war ?

5 hours ago, Shiawarrior313 said:

And you expect to not get attacked for the rubbish you just posted? Its a sad state when Shias repeat Zionist propaganda, the ones who have open enmity to Islam. Now for a few point:

- The Islam of ahlul bait is revolutionary Islam, Islam that stand up against taguts and imperialists. One that evolves the Islamic ummah from the darkness of secularism and humanism to light of welayat of Allah.

Accomplishment:

- The revolution removed the Zionist imperial influence from Iran, and brought about independence to the nation. Independence in decision making internally and externally is the most important criteria in bringing about Islam to the folds of the society and paving the way for return of imam Mahdi.

- It broke the bipolar world order of western capitalism and eastern communism. The Zionist within the last century were able to divide the world into secular segments of capitalism and communism. Countries either had an option of falling into one of these camps, each exploitive. The revolution brought about a true paradigm shift into the mix, where through faith in Allah, a nation can stand up on its own feet and not bow down to either powers. This is the reason that after the revolution, both, America and Soviet union came together to support Iraq's invasion against Iran. Two seemingly opposite powers, suddenly united against a third world nation. Yet, after 37 years, Iran is still independent and standing. Something that is impossible without divine guidance and assistance. It serves as inspiration for all free people.

- Stopped Zionist grand Plan for greater Israel, where Israel would expand for Euphrates to Nile, completing the transition from the Zionist world control from behind the scenes (US) to direct control as a super power. This would have also involved breaking apart the remaining great power in the middle east to smaller/weaker pieces. This includes Iran. This is why Imam Khomeini, from the beginning targeted Israel, and empowered Hezbollah at Israel's border, stopping their ability to expand. For 37 years, they have been trying to defeat the resistance, and yet, we continue to grow stronger.

- Bringing Islamic laws and values to the forefront of the society and decision making. This comes at a time when secular systems (capitalism and communism) had dominated the world, and Islam (the true path of humanity) was marginalized as nothing more than old traditional values, irrelevant to modern society, and preventive to modernization and advancement. The revolution demonstrated that not only Islam is relevant, but can also pave the way for advancements in the society (nuclear, astronomy, space, nano, defence, computing, robotics...).

Shias should have more basirat today and study western imperialism to understand the world they live in. We will not be ready for Imam Mahdi's return if we're constantly measure ourselves by the standards of the enemies of Allah and look towards them for guidance.

Your response is unrelated to what I've posted. This is just a generic, outdated, overly preached pro-IRI viewpoint. I've heard enough of that, don't worry. North Korea is doing something similar too. They are also rejected by the world. Should I congratulate them too? Let's ask North Koreans if they are happy about it or not. How can a regime be good when it's nation harshly suffers because of it? Do you think Islam is okay with that?

You don't have an answer to what I wrote.

Don't get me wrong anybody, I love the nation of Iran and culture of Iran, I even learned some Persian because of my passion.

But the truth needs to be spoken.

Edited by celestial

4 hours ago, alidu78 said:

Why did he choose to continue the war ?

"Karbala! Karbala!". His aim was to get rid of Saddam and get all the way to Karbala and Baghdad with hopefully the backing of the Iraqi Shia. But that never ended up happening plus the Iraqi Shia did not end up revolting and joining the war on Iran's side. Iran could let alone not capture Iraq's southern most city Basra which was only a mere few kilometres from the Iranian border.

We never ended up deeply penetrating Iraq and for this sake we lost thousands of our men in those extra 6 years....

Edited by Zendegi

^war is inevitable in human history. As long as humans exist, war will always be exist. Why should we are all out against any wars when our history shaped by war itself.

1 hour ago, Murteza said:

As long as humans exist, war will always be exist.

Salam Murteza,

I 100% disagree. I believe that after Jesus Christ (Yeshua HaMashiach) returns and takes his rightful place on the throne, that this prophecy will be fulfilled: (I boldened some.)

And it shall come to pass in the end of days, that the mountain of the LORD'S house shall be established as the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills; and all nations shall flow unto it.

And many peoples shall go and say: 'Come ye, and let us go up to the mountain of the LORD, to the house of the God of Jacob; and He will teach us of His ways, and we will walk in His paths.' For out of Zion shall go forth the law, and the word of the LORD from Jerusalem.

And He shall judge between the nations, and shall decide for many peoples; and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks; nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more.

- Isaiah 2: 2-4

http://www.mechon-mamre.org/p/pt/pt1002.htm

Why should we are all out against any wars when our history shaped by war itself.

While history is indeed shaped by war, it's awesome when history is shaped by nonviolent means of strength. For example, the UK didn't get rid of legal slavery by violence, but by the hard work of abolitionists. Similarly, Gandhi didn't get rid of the British in India via violence, but rather by the strength of nonviolence protests. The Civil Rights movement in the USA didn't get rid of segregation via violence, but by nonviolence protests.

Great change does not require violence. It requires people willing to stand for justice and love together. 

Peace and God bless you

8 hours ago, celestial said:

Your response is unrelated to what I've posted. This is just a generic, outdated, overly preached pro-IRI viewpoint. I've heard enough of that, don't worry. North Korea is doing something similar too. They are also rejected by the world. Should I congratulate them too? Let's ask North Koreans if they are happy about it or not. How can a regime be good when it's nation harshly suffers because of it? Do you think Islam is okay with that

Hearing something and understanding it are two different things. Understanding requires faith in Allah and belief that his religion is the path of the truth, and anything contradictory is falsehood.

Baseline for reality is the Islam of ahlul bait, and not westernized fantasy and view point. The world must be viewed from that Islamic lens (the truth), if not a person will fall into the trap of viewing anything going against liberal view of modernism as backwards and out-dated.

North Korea is a secular, communistic nation, with a false ideology which cannot pave the way for progress of a nation both materially and spiritually. Islam is completely different. It's God centric vs human centric. It rejects what's false (materialism, secularism, imperialism) and accepts what's true (Islamic values, defending the oppressed, spiritual ascension of a society).

When Islam, manifested into the society rejects western imperialism and empowers the oppressed, its natural that the imperialist will do everything in their power to crush such movement, lest it spreads and breaks the hold they have on the world. This is something the prophets and the imams had to deal with. The prophet was attacked and sanctioned by non believers, until Allah granted him the conquest Makah. We too are being attacked and sanctioned. Its the way history repeats itself, but our task is much more difficult, cause this movement will pave the way for imam Mahdi, who will completely restructure the world.

2 hours ago, Shiawarrior313 said:

Hearing something and understanding it are two different things. Understanding requires faith in Allah and belief that his religion is the path of the truth, and anything contradictory is falsehood.

Baseline for reality is the Islam of ahlul bait, and not westernized fantasy and view point. The world must be viewed from that Islamic lens (the truth), if not a person will fall into the trap of viewing anything going against liberal view of modernism as backwards and out-dated.

North Korea is a secular, communistic nation, with a false ideology which cannot pave the way for progress of a nation both materially and spiritually. Islam is completely different. It's God centric vs human centric. It rejects what's false (materialism, secularism, imperialism) and accepts what's true (Islamic values, defending the oppressed, spiritual ascension of a society).

When Islam, manifested into the society rejects western imperialism and empowers the oppressed, its natural that the imperialist will do everything in their power to crush such movement, lest it spreads and breaks the hold they have on the world. This is something the prophets and the imams had to deal with. The prophet was attacked and sanctioned by non believers, until Allah granted him the conquest Makah. We too are being attacked and sanctioned. Its the way history repeats itself, but our task is much more difficult, cause this movement will pave the way for imam Mahdi, who will completely restructure the world.

So let me ask a question,

Let's assume that Iranians who don't like the current regime or supreme leader, aren't religious enough. (Of course there is no such thing)

What about all those marjas and clerics which got imprisoned by the regime? Are they against Islam too?

Edited by celestial

^there are no marjas or clerics who are immune to incarceration. Everyone could be jailed if they are found to be guilty or violating the laws. People (esp. Shias) should aware that there are massive propagandas that are still going on to juxtaposing the truth by mixing the haqq and baatiil.

7 hours ago, Christianlady said:

Salam Murteza,

I 100% disagree. I believe that after Jesus Christ (Yeshua HaMashiach) returns and takes his rightful place on the throne, that this prophecy will be fulfilled: (I boldened some.)

And it shall come to pass in the end of days, that the mountain of the LORD'S house shall be established as the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills; and all nations shall flow unto it.

And many peoples shall go and say: 'Come ye, and let us go up to the mountain of the LORD, to the house of the God of Jacob; and He will teach us of His ways, and we will walk in His paths.' For out of Zion shall go forth the law, and the word of the LORD from Jerusalem.

And He shall judge between the nations, and shall decide for many peoples; and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks; nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more.

- Isaiah 2: 2-4

http://www.mechon-mamre.org/p/pt/pt1002.htm

While history is indeed shaped by war, it's awesome when history is shaped by nonviolent means of strength. For example, the UK didn't get rid of legal slavery by violence, but by the hard work of abolitionists. Similarly, Gandhi didn't get rid of the British in India via violence, but rather by the strength of nonviolence protests. The Civil Rights movement in the USA didn't get rid of segregation via violence, but by nonviolence protests.

Great change does not require violence. It requires people willing to stand for justice and love together. 

Peace and God bless you

Well, you could disagree with my proposition but history tells us otherwise. Our universe came from the big explosion, so does our society primordially. Btw, if you are so eager for the realization of your Lord's Kingdom, realistically speaking, it can only achieved through series of wars. There is a famous adagium : 'you can make a peace by war.' And that was how the roman achieve its peace (pax romana). By war, i didnt mean only physical, but metaphysical too. As Heraclitus, a famous Greek Philosopher said, the nature of reality is a 'fire', an everlasting process to unite the contradictions through intensity, and that's how the world goes.

"...With all bets off, the reformers have now struck at the heart of the revolution and are insisting on an inquiry into the disappearance of Grand Ayatollah Mussa Sadr, some 25-years ago, during a visit to Libya.

...The Iranian born leader of the Lebanese Shia was revered and respected above all others in the Shia world. He refused to accept Ruhollah Khomeini as an ayatollah and with the influence Mussa Sadr enjoyed, he became an insurmountable obstacle to Khomeini’s political plans, and of those who supported the overthrow of the Shah and needed a despot like Khomeini to be their cat’s paw.

...Grand Ayatollah Sadr’s mysterious disappearance in Libya – his body was never found – opened the way for Khomeini to “invade” Iran, which accurately describes the action of a foreign national taking over a country in which he was neither born nor had any Persian blood in his veins at all, paternally or maternally. While one devout Iranian in California speaks of Khomeini reverently as a “great man, similar to Hitler”, other less friendly Persians liken him to an invader like Genghis Khan, the Mongol scourge.

...Unable to strike at the hardliners on an uneven playing field, the “reformers” have now begun an all-out assault on their former clerical allies. The cornerstone and founder of the Islamic Republic of Iran, from which the present leaders draw their legitimacy to govern, was Khomeini and the structure, which he put in place. However, there is compelling evidence that Ruhollah Khomeini was never an Iranian in the first place and had no right to inflict his policies on the Iranian people. Nor was his elevation to the title of ayatollah anything more than a political, face-saving expediency to prevent his being hanged for treason in 1964.

...Considerable effort was made in 1979 to eradicate evidence of any record of either Khomeini’s Non-Iranian origins and the source of his use of the title of ayatollah, and one of the first actions which Khomeini took, within hours of his return to Iran after the Shah left, was to execute two prominent men who were living proof of his origin and also of his false ayatollah status. One of these was Gen. Hassan Pakravan, Head of SAVAK, the Imperial Iranian national intelligence and security organization.

...Furthermore he immediately tried to assassinate the highly respected Ayatollah Shariatmadari, who, with Ayatollah Golpayegani, had in 1964 granted Khomeini the false title. They had agreed to allow Khomeini —then literally awaiting death on charges of treason — to be called an ayatollah to save his life: it was forbidden to execute an ayatollah. This took place in 1964 at the urging of the British Ambassador to Iran and Gen. Pakravan, when a face-saving legal reason had to be found not to hang Khomeini for treason. It is known that Pakravan had fought hard to avoid Khomeini’s execution at that time.

...Later, when the 1979 assassination attempt failed against Shariatmadari, Shariatmadari, far higher in the religious hierarchy than Khomeini, was placed, in-communicado and under house arrest, without the right to preach or receive visitors other than a handful of close relatives, whose anti-Khomeini statements could be easily impugned as biased.

...Unable to provide an acceptable paternal background for Khomeini, a story was concocted to link his paternal heritage to that of his Kashmiri Indian mother and introduced an Indian-born father (also from Kashmir) but of Iranian heritage. In fact, no such person existed. But someone with similar and misleading characteristics certainly did, which could lend credence to this fiction of an Indian father.

...Khomeini’s real father, William Richard Williamson, was born in Bristol, England, in 1872 of British parents and lineage. This detail is based on first-hand evidence from a former Iranian employee of the Anglo-Iranian Oil Company (later British Petroleum: BP), who worked with and met the key players of this saga. This fact was supported by the lack of a denial in 1979 by Col. Archie Chisholm, a BP political officer and former editor at The Financial Times, when interviewed on the subject at his home in County Cork, Ireland, by a British newspaper.

...The then-78-year old Chisholm stated: “I knew Haji [as Williamson was later known] well; he worked for me. He certainly went native – but whether he is Khomeini’s father I could not say.”

...Would not an outright, ridiculing denial have been the natural response, were there no truth to the British paternity? From Someone Who Knew Haji And Thus The Truth Well?

...Chisholm obviously wished to avoid a statement leading to political controversy or possible personal retribution in the very year Khomeini took over in Iran. Nor as a former, experienced political officer himself would he be willing to drag Britain into the new Middle East conflict. But neither was he prepared to provide an outright lie instead of his “no comment”.

...How it all happened: A stocky, handsome, dark-haired Bristol boy, Richard Williamson ran away to sea at the age of 13 as a cabin boy, on a ship bound for Australia. However, he jumped ship before he got there. Little is known about him until he showed up, at the age of 20, in Aden at the Southern end of the Arabian Peninsula in South Yemen, where he joined the local police force.

...His good looks soon had Sultan Fazl bin-Ali, ruler of Lahej, persuading him to quit the police force to live with him. Richard later left him for another Sheikh, Youssef Ebrahim, a relative of the Al-Sabah family, which rules Kuwait today.

...After formally being exiled to Turkey, he ended up in Iraq where he wrote some philosophical and social behavior dissertations, which were so bizarre by religious standards that, where possible, the tracts were bought up and destroyed by the Iranian Government when he took over in 1979. The most damning were in Arabic language versions and then later, “cleaner” texts appeared as edited translations in Farsi.

...Some linguists, who studied his public speeches in 1979 and 1980, concluded his Farsi vocabulary to be less than 200 words, so not only did he not have Persian blood, he did not even speak the language. With the number of Iranians who have died because of him and his successors over the past 25 years going into the hundreds of thousands, if not well over a million if the death toll from the eight-year Iran-Iraq war is included, this Anglo-Indian with Arab Sunni Muslim theological and philosophical roots may have had no love or compassion for Iranians either.

...In the Iran Air aircraft flying Khomeini back from France to Tehran in early 1979, with cameras rolling, a journalist asked: “What do you feel about returning to Iran?” He replied: “Nothing!” The question was repeated, and again he replied: “Nothing!” "

This William Richard Williamson story is interesting. Too much actual facts and accuracy it has.

Here is the full version of the article;

http://freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1126044/posts

Edited by celestial

The question:

Why most  Italians are converting to Judaism?

Answer #1:

They are converting to Judaism, as a result of Jewish powerful lobby there.

Answer #2:

The poor in Italy are converting to Judaism, since they dislike Christianity, and the wealthy are converting to Judaism, since they like Judaism.

Answer #3:

Ac Milan's fans are converting to Judaism, because they hold Church responsible for their team's failures in the Serie A in the recent years, and Juventus' fans are converting to Judaism, because they see Zionist lobby as the cause of their team's championships in the Serie A for the last 3-4 years.

Which one is funnier and more baseless? The question or the answers?

-----------

First, find an example like these so many people, especially the youth, who are ready to sacrifice their lives for Imam Khomeini's goal and their leader in other countries, as it's the case in Iran and in other countries in the region, and then you might can ask the question in question!

We should speak based on the facts, not our baseless claims and our dreams. Most of the people's hearts are filled by the love of Imam Khomeini and the Rahbari and there are clear facts and examples for it, but we don't have anything for the opposite, expect a few maloom ol'hal people, most of them even don't live in the country.