In the Name of God بسم الله

Haraam Relationship - Regret It Everyday

Rate this topic

imconfused

• Advanced Member

salaam

I disagree with Aliali about the Sayed and non sayed issue but everything else he said is true

you are advocating celibacy which is haraam in Islam

you are comparing swine to marriage which is generally mustahab

and your example of the man who is serving jail and done mutah while married is not a good example because there is nothing wrong with a married man doing mutah.

Awesome! :D, sooo when can i cheat on my wife?</

Edited by Cosmos

Salaam

Awesome! :D, sooo when can i cheat on my wife?</

cheat on your wife?

which religion are you? and whats the definition of cheating in your religion?

cheating is when you deceive some one and take his/her right away

saying that second marriage is cheating is an accusation to the prophets and imams who practiced multiple marriage that's why i asked your religion and your definitions

I have learnt that people like me should stay away from your buisness. Therefore, when people like me abides by this. Please you keep your buisness to their respective forums. I don't feel easy having my beliefs challenged in my "house" ... Imgine if I would go into your forums and there post alot of counter arguments. I am sure I would cause some unstability and there are some powerful claims that I have got. So please peace. I pray I am not wrong and it is normal to track off topic like this?

• Advanced Member

Salaam

cheat on your wife?

which religion are you? and whats the definition of cheating in your religion?

cheating is when you deceive some one and take his/her right away

saying that second marriage is cheating is an accusation to the prophets and imams who practiced multiple marriage that's why i asked your religion and your definitions

Wasalam 3alaikoum,

Hmm not sure,last time I checked I think I was Muslim, sector is the one that utilises logic and science in deductions,first one that comes to your mind thus the one I follow.

According to the definition of "cheating" in all religions and languages,its usually when one partner is unfaithful to the other.

Likewise, you said previously

there is nothing wrong with a married man doing mutah.
according to that statement,it is true if the wife knows about it,definately "cheating" if you practice without wife's consent! Otherwise if someone wants to practice temporary marriage and his wife is absolutely fine with it,then according to Islam thus absolutely fine!

Otherwise if you practice it behind your wife, no matter what religion or faith one believes in, thus just plain "cheating" and the main cause of marriage break up etc..

I'm pretty sure Islam doesn't advocate marriage breakups and unfaithfullness yeah? :)

• 2 months later...

Cosmos you still failed to define cheating

this is how i define cheating:

"cheating is to deceive and posses something unlawfully via your deceit"

I married against my desire how is that considered cheating in your definition?

Only in the religions where having a second wife is Unlawful and the man goes and lies to get a second wife then thats called a cheater