Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
jund_el_Mahdi

Imam Khamenei: Uprisings Sign Of Islamic Awakening

Rate this topic

golinejad20110204043950653.jpg

Leader of the Islamic Revolution Ayatollah Seyyed Ali Khamenei says the Iranian nation's voice is echoed in the countries of the Muslim world, pointing to the Tunisia revolution and Egypt uprising.

“Today, developments in North Africa, [including] Egypt, Tunisia and some other countries have a special meaning for the Iranian nation,” the Leader stated.

“This is what was always referred to as the Islamic awakening created by the victory of the great revolution of the Iranian nation,” Ayatollah Khamenei said in his comments during the Friday prayer sermons in Tehran.

Ayatollah Khamenei noted that Tunisia's former President Zine El Abidine Ben Ali was dependent on the US and even the CIA.

The Leader also pointed to the Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak as a “lackey of the Zionist Regime.”

Ayatollah Khamenei said the Islamic Revolution in Iran disrupted the plots by Western countries trying to establish weak and vulnerable regimes in the Middle East.

The Leader said Iran's enemies have been launching a psychological war against it for the past 32 years, pointing to the 2009 post-election events in Iran as the enemies' latest scenario to damage the Islamic Revolution.

Ayatollah Khamenei said their plots however will have no effect on the Iranian nation.

http://presstv.com/detail/163526.html

mashallah his arabic speech was amazing!!! He never fails to show that he should be accepted as the sole muslim leader in the time of the ghaibah, hopefully the arabs pay heed. God grant this deserving represantative of Islam and Imam (ajf) a long life in which he continues to bless us with his presence and take Islam foward with honor and respect, untill the zuhoor of the rightful wali muslimeen, al Sahib al Zaman.

mashallah his arabic speech was amazing!!! He never fails to show that he should be accepted as the sole muslim leader in the time of the ghaibah, hopefully the arabs pay heed. God grant this deserving represantative of Islam and Imam (ajf) a long life in which he continues to bless us with his presence and take Islam foward with honor and respect, untill the zuhoor of the rightful wali muslimeen, al Sahib al Zaman.

Salam

can you please link to a video of his Arabic speech? I am very interested to see it. May Allah preserve Imam Khamenei until the revolution of the Mahdi (as).

God bless!

Salam

can you please link to a video of his Arabic speech? I am very interested to see it. May Allah preserve Imam Khamenei until the revolution of the Mahdi (as).

God bless!

Salamu alaikum,

I first thought there was the (lousy) Press TV translator was speaking over an arab translator .. He hardly has an iranian accent, not even Imam Khomeini was so proficient in arabic.

He is surprisingly good. Obviously with his studies he needs to be able to read Arabic texts, but typically, even educated Persians pronounce half the letters wrong.

Does he often do Arabic speeches like this?

A very strategic outreach to the everyday people of the Arab nations. Demolishes in a very powerful way the attempt by Arab "leaders" to portray the Persians as some sort of hostile "other."

He is surprisingly good. Obviously with his studies he needs to be able to read Arabic texts, but typically, even educated Persians pronounce half the letters wrong.

Does he often do Arabic speeches like this?

A very strategic outreach to the everyday people of the Arab nations. Demolishes in a very powerful way the attempt by Arab "leaders" to portray the Persians as some sort of hostile "other."

He was born in Najaf and left after 17 years, so his arabic was already very good. I've seen a couple of arabic speeches, but his main audience is iranian, so better to stick to farsi.

Ikhwan responded by saying that, they do not have an Islamic revolution in Egypt, and that it's just an uprising of different groups.

And when the leader of Islamic movement in Tunisia was asked about his role in the country... He said, people should not compare him to Imam Khomeini or Osama Bin Ladin.

They are responding in such a low manner in comparing Imam Khomaini to Osama and in Egypt, instead of thanking Ayat. Khamenei for expressing sympathies with them they are trying hard to please Zionist audience. But, these ignorant folks should realize that their remarks are being heard and read by everyone around the world. These kinds of attitudes and remarks will not be greeted well amongst Shias of the world and their partners, and will have negative impacts in relations before they even begin.

If a few media outlets and few reporters can mislead these Arab politicians just like they did to Sadaat, then they'll have much difficulties to distinguish between the foes and the friends for another century to come.

Edited by Noah-

Agha Khamanei only spent two years in Najaf, he was born and raised in Mashad, under his father and the late marja Sayed Milani, who it seems gave him his ijtehad.

Also he can speak fluent Arabic, not just 'fus'ha', during his early years as the supreme leader he also gave very fiery speeches in Arabic, before he would just speak without reading, but now he writes down and reads alot of his speeches. It is very difficult to catch that he is not an Arab, i remember sitting with saudi friends or iraqis and i would play a clip of Arabic speech of Sayed Khamanei to them, and they would think its an Arab, untill i told them its Agha.

Also what is known is that Agha only speaks Farsi, Turkish (both are considerd mother tounges for him), Arabic, and he is said to have a strong understanding of English, but he can not speak it as well. However i have heard he reads news papers in several languages, this was actually from someone close to his opposition group, Allahu Aalam.

Ikhwan responded by saying that, they do not have an Islamic revolution in Egypt, and that it's just an uprising of different groups.

And when the leader of Islamic movement in Tunisia was asked about his role in the country... He said, people should not compare him to Imam Khomeini or Osama Bin Ladin.

They are responding in such a low manner in comparing Imam Khomaini to Osama and in Egypt, instead of thanking Ayat. Khamenei for expressing sympathies with them they are trying hard to please Zionist audience. But, these ignorant folks should realize that their remarks are being heard and read by everyone around the world. These kinds of attitudes and remarks will not be greeted well amongst Shias of the world and their partners, and will have negative impacts in relations before they even begin.

If a few media outlets and few reporters can mislead these Arab politicians just like they did to Sadaat, then they'll have much difficulties to distinguish between the foes and the friends for another century to come.

Well the Americans and Israellis have learnt from Imam Khomeinis case. They let him slip through their fingers, now they regret they didnt kill him when they had him in their grasps. And people of Egypt and Tunisia etc know that, so no one is going to intentionally compare themselves to Imam Khomeini, nor take the somewhat similar role before gaining serious power.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2011/02/05/AR2011020501596.html

What a stupid traitor Ahmed Aboul Gheit. – Iran did not silence the opposition it crushed the traitors who were kind of agents of the western soft war. Where as the Egyptian uprising is against western domination. Egypt has not voiced anti west rhetoric so openly (no American Flags or western flags burnt and no ‘death to America and west’ echoed, but if they are betrayed which they surely will be the backlash will be more severe. This will be Iran repeated. Iran was betrayed and backstabbed during Musaddig and see what happened during the times of Imam Khomeini. Today Egypt does not have an opposition leader and they are demanding democracy, if betrayed, tomorrow they will rise up the throw out the foreign authority. And it wont be Egypt alone this will go through the Arab world like wild fire. Next 7 years will reveal a lot.

Well the Americans and Israellis have learnt from Imam Khomeinis case. They let him slip through their fingers, now they regret they didnt kill him when they had him in their grasps. And people of Egypt and Tunisia etc know that, so no one is going to intentionally compare themselves to Imam Khomeini, nor take the somewhat similar role before gaining serious power.

Yes, I know what you mean. This is a good strategy. BUT, there are different ways to adopt such strategy. They can declare their goals, once they declare their goals that they do not want a Sharia based government, they want democracy (a western like) and their members are not interested in seeking positions, then that will be clear to everyone that they are different from Imam Khomeini or the Iranian government. But, by going around and saying 'I am not a Shia' I am very different than 'Khomeini' and also in Egypt some very unpleasant words.. .... that might please some Western audiences but at the mean time it will disturb most Shias (who all were very happy to see Egyptian and Tunisians seeking their rights).

Rachid al-Ghannouchi: "We are a moderate Islamic movement, a democratic movement based on democratic ideals in ... Islamic culture. Some people pull Khomeini's robe over me, while I am no Khomeini nor a Shia," he said. Aljazeera

MB responds to Iran’s Islamic Leader Mr Khamenai: The MB regards the revolution as the Egyptian People’s Revolution not an Islamic Revolution asserting that the Egyptian People’s Revolution includes Muslims, Christians, from all sects and political Ikhwanweb

Todays speech has shown why Imam Khamenei (ha) is not just the Leader of the Islamic Republic, but rather, a guide and inspiration to the whole Ummah.

Only last week the Ayatollah was cheering on the Egyptian demonstrators, but this week he is spilling blood of demonstrators on his own streets, revealing the highest level of hypocrisy from the highest office of Shiaism. There are those who believe that the Iranian model should serve as a yardstick for the Egyptians. My advice to my brothers in Egypt would be, careful you’ll only end up with another dictator who is too cushy with his chair and would once again spill Egyptian blood on the streets of Cairo, in the process subjecting Islam to serious diatribe.

Democracy is ever so hard to attain yet ever so easy to squander.

Why should you be so amazed that an Alim of Islam can speak Arabic? My land is far away from Arab lands and yet almost all student of faith can comprehend Arabic

Agha knows every language in the world I think.

He knows a lot of languages.

Even the Catholics don’t say that about their Pope. Are we in the midst of the creation of a myth of another god like super human?

Even the Catholics don’t say that about their Pope. Are we in the midst of the creation of a myth of another god like super human?

Accusations of shirk, how original. :rolleyes:

My point in saying he knows every language was that he knows a lot of language.

Only last week the Ayatollah was cheering on the Egyptian demonstrators, but this week he is spilling blood of demonstrators on his own streets, revealing the highest level of hypocrisy from the highest office of Shiaism. There are those who believe that the Iranian model should serve as a yardstick for the Egyptians. My advice to my brothers in Egypt would be, careful you’ll only end up with another dictator who is too cushy with his chair and would once again spill Egyptian blood on the streets of Cairo, in the process subjecting Islam to serious diatribe.

Democracy is ever so hard to attain yet ever so easy to squander.

Why should you be so amazed that an Alim of Islam can speak Arabic? My land is far away from Arab lands and yet almost all student of faith can comprehend Arabic

There is a difference. Khamanie is Loved by the vast majority of Iranians and they are willing to put there lives on the line if he so asked it of them.

Second, Unlike those protesters in Egypt and elsewhere, These protesters like to Burn Garbage cans and destroy phone booths. Be real with yourself, If Ayatollah Khamenei REALLY wanted to silence these protests forever, he would not have to send in any Military or police to do that. All he has to do is tell the people that these people need to be taken care of and you will see all of Iran come down on these people. The only reason that has not happened is because Ayatollah Kahamnie has great patience. However, these people continue to push there luck.

Do not forget that these protesters already killed a young boy yesterday after he tried to stop them from burning a poster with different political figures on it and that during Ashura these same people insulted Both Imam Hussain (as) and The Prophet himself (pbuh)

Lets be real here, the only reason the Iranian people have not went door to door searching for the ones who did this is because Ayatollah Khamenei continues to com them down and asks them for restraint. If he ever said that "Ok, these people need o be dealt with".....The Iranian people themselves will deal with these Greenies and you will never here another Greenie protest in Iran again.

Stop Believing CNN and the sort. They are neither fair nor balanced, especially when coming to Iran.

There is a difference. Khamanie is Loved by the vast majority of Iranians and they are willing to put there lives on the line if he so asked it of them.

Second, Unlike those protesters in Egypt and elsewhere, These protesters like to Burn Garbage cans and destroy phone booths. Be real with yourself, If Ayatollah Khamenei REALLY wanted to silence these protests forever, he would not have to send in any Military or police to do that. All he has to do is tell the people that these people need to be taken care of and you will see all of Iran come down on these people. The only reason that has not happened is because Ayatollah Kahamnie has great patience. However, these people continue to push there luck.

Do not forget that these protesters already killed a young boy yesterday after he tried to stop them from burning a poster with different political figures on it and that during Ashura these same people insulted Both Imam Hussain (as) and The Prophet himself (pbuh)

Lets be real here, the only reason the Iranian people have not went door to door searching for the ones who did this is because Ayatollah Khamenei continues to com them down and asks them for restraint. If he ever said that "Ok, these people need o be dealt with".....The Iranian people themselves will deal with these Greenies and you will never here another Greenie protest in Iran again.

Stop Believing CNN and the sort. They are neither fair nor balanced, especially when coming to Iran.

I think the Iranians are a bit more sensible than that, why should they want to kill their fellow countrymen no matter whether they are greenies or redies, after all the Ayatollah has his own paramilitary, the Basij to take care of such things. What kind of a civilised government would rear such a brutal force? The Ayatollah is so paranoid about a coup that he even has two armed forces i.e. the revolutionary guards and the regular military.

A brother said on another thread that he is very fond of Castro, with his long beard and long cigar, but that is only because he does not live in Cuba.

Any time someone is critical of the Ayatollah why you do brothers throw in the CNN or FOX NEWS red card, do you think we don’t have a mind of our own?

I think the Iranians are a bit more sensible than that, why should they want to kill their fellow countrymen no matter whether they are greenies or redies, after all the Ayatollah has his own paramilitary, the Basij to take care of such things. What kind of a civilised government would rear such a brutal force? The Ayatollah is so paranoid about a coup that he even has two armed forces i.e. the revolutionary guards and the regular military.

A brother said on another thread that he is very fond of Castro, with his long beard and long cigar, but that is only because he does not live in Cuba.

Any time someone is critical of the Ayatollah why you do brothers throw in the CNN or FOX NEWS red card, do you think we don’t have a mind of our own?

Countrymen? That is like asking why Egyptians want Mubarak and Co's Blood.

If someone is an Enemy to Islam (Not to say every single one of them are necessarily that, But a disproportionately large chunk are) and attacks Allah (swt) and the Prophets/Imams then they are not really considered country-men by pious Muslims. This has happened During The Prophets time where he had to fight his own family, this has happened during Ashura when there were family members on Both sides and this will happen now. Doing what I said above is not an attack on any political figure or system or way of governance, that is a clear attack on the religion itself. There are no two ways about it.

However, that is not to say that Ayatollah Khamanie would DO that (Order the people to smash the Greenies). He has great Patience, more then ALOT of people give him credit for. When you go insulting the Son of the Prophet on the day he was martyred in a overwhelming Muslim country and your not rounded up and punished, you should REALLY be first and foremost thanking Allah (swt) and then Ayatollah Khamanie. Like I said, that is an attack on the faith not on any political system, and when you start doing that, you realize that people turn against you very quickly.

As for Khamanie being paranoid about a Revolution...don't fool yourself. The vast majority of people In Iran absolutely adore Ayatollah Khamanie. No one In Iran (Including Both Ahmadinjad OR Mousavi) can bring out half as many people as Khamanie can, as demonstrated by the Rally that he called, which happened in all cities in Iran and to date is Iran's Largest Rally ever and is among the worlds largest Rallys to have ever happened.

NOT to mention the VAST majority of the country that Mourns Ashura every year and who Ayatollah Khamanie had to restrain from going out and destroying those who were Insulting revered figures of Islam on that day. People were Begging Khamanie to give them permission to "Blind the eyes of the Trouble Makers" during Ashura. Ayatollah Khamanie urged restraint.

As for your Fox and CNN thing. You are not being Critical of the Ayatollah. You are attempting to bring in Facts such as "He is paranoid of another revolution" and trying to insinuate that the vast majority of Iranians living in Iran don't support him. In essence you are trying to spew out false data, not trying to criticize him. This false information is the one usually spewed from CNN and FOX News. Hence my CNN-Fox News Comment.

Edited by Glow

Countrymen? That is like asking why Egyptians want Mubarak and Co's Blood.

If someone is an Enemy to Islam (Not to say every single one of them are necessarily that, But a disproportionately large chunk are) and attacks Allah (swt) and the Prophets/Imams then they are not really considered country-men by pious Muslims. This has happened During The Prophets time where he had to fight his own family, this has happened during Ashura when there were family members on Both sides and this will happen now. Doing what I said above is not an attack on any political figure or system or way of governance, that is a clear attack on the religion itself. There are no two ways about it.

However, that is not to say that Ayatollah Khamanie would DO that (Order the people to smash the Greenies). He has great Patience, more then ALOT of people give him credit for. When you go insulting the Son of the Prophet on the day he was martyred in a overwhelming Muslim country and your not rounded up and punished, you should REALLY be first and foremost thanking Allah (swt) and then Ayatollah Khamanie. Like I said, that is an attack on the faith not on any political system, and when you start doing that, you realize that people turn against you very quickly.

As for Khamanie being paranoid about a Revolution...don't fool yourself. The vast majority of people In Iran absolutely adore Ayatollah Khamanie. No one In Iran (Including Both Ahmadinjad OR Mousavi) can bring out half as many people as Khamanie can, as demonstrated by the Rally that he called, which happened in all cities in Iran and to date is Iran's Largest Rally ever and is among the worlds largest Rallys to have ever happened.

NOT to mention the VAST majority of the country that Mourns Ashura every year and who Ayatollah Khamanie had to restrain from going out and destroying those who were Insulting revered figures of Islam on that day. People were Begging Khamanie to give them permission to "Blind the eyes of the Trouble Makers" during Ashura. Ayatollah Khamanie urged restraint.

As for your Fox and CNN thing. You are not being Critical of the Ayatollah. You are attempting to bring in Facts such as "He is paranoid of another revolution" and trying to insinuate that the vast majority of Iranians living in Iran don't support him. In essence you are trying to spew out false data, not trying to criticize him. This false information is the one usually spewed from CNN and FOX News. Hence my CNN-Fox News Comment.

I knew at some point this would come up, that is anything against the Faqi is Kafur.

The Waliat-e-Faqi is a baidat even by Shia standards it is a heterodox which is in stark contrast to orthodox Ithna Ashraia beliefs. Shiaism has been around for 1400 years, can you show me an example of such an office in the past.

I’m sure you know how this illustrious office came into being, how Rouhollah Mousavi Khomeini promised both his western patrons and the Iranian people that he was returning to Iran to establish a civil democracy, where as infect his true intensions couldn’t have been any further from this. On return to Iran Khomeini usurp from the people their true aspirations for a free civil society.

This is a paranoid regime that is so popular it buries its self under layer after layer of security. Considering the manner in which the regime throated the 2009 uprising I’d say these Iranian kids are mighty gutsy. Khomeini’s lawmakers have already revealed the forgone conclusion of the forthcoming legal presiding against Mousavi and Mahdi Karroubi. My brother you paint a very ruthless image of the Iranian people, somewhat of a mean machine that has to be kept at bay by the Ayatollah or they would go on a bloody rampage.

The difference between the Egyptian revolution and the Iranian situation is that in Egypt the army acted as a buffer between the demonstrators and Mubarak’s thugs but in Iran there is no one to intervene between the demonstrators and Khomeini’s thugs, i.e. the Basij. Therefore, you cannot compare the status quo in Iran with that in Egypt

This week Khomeini is keeping quiet in spite of the fact the Kalifas in Bahrain are shedding Shia blood, fearing that his hypocrisy will be revealed.

Yourself I believe lives in a civil democracy, the very reason why you are able to participate on this forum. Currently there is a media blackout in Iran, where are you getting your news from, don’t tell the IRIB or something somewhat similar only in fluent English.

I knew at some point this would come up, that is anything against the Faqi is Kafur.

The Waliat-e-Faqi is a baidat even by Shia standards it is a heterodox which is in stark contrast to orthodox Ithna Ashraia beliefs. Shiaism has been around for 1400 years, can you show me an example of such an office in the past.

I’m sure you know how this illustrious office came into being, how Rouhollah Mousavi Khomeini promised both his western patrons and the Iranian people that he was returning to Iran to establish a civil democracy, where as infect his true intensions couldn’t have been any further from this. On return to Iran Khomeini usurp from the people their true aspirations for a free civil society.

This is a paranoid regime that is so popular it buries its self under layer after layer of security. Considering the manner in which the regime throated the 2009 uprising I’d say these Iranian kids are mighty gutsy. Khomeini’s lawmakers have already revealed the forgone conclusion of the forthcoming legal presiding against Mousavi and Mahdi Karroubi. My brother you paint a very ruthless image of the Iranian people, somewhat of a mean machine that has to be kept at bay by the Ayatollah or they would go on a bloody rampage.

The difference between the Egyptian revolution and the Iranian situation is that in Egypt the army acted as a buffer between the demonstrators and Mubarak’s thugs but in Iran there is no one to intervene between the demonstrators and Khomeini’s thugs, i.e. the Basij. Therefore, you cannot compare the status quo in Iran with that in Egypt

This week Khomeini is keeping quiet in spite of the fact the Kalifas in Bahrain are shedding Shia blood, fearing that his hypocrisy will be revealed.

Yourself I believe lives in a civil democracy, the very reason why you are able to participate on this forum. Currently there is a media blackout in Iran, where are you getting your news from, don’t tell the IRIB or something somewhat similar only in fluent English.

The first few lines already proves you know VERY VERY little of Islamic History. How about you go learn the basics first before you talk about Islamic History.

As for the Paranoid regime that barriers itself under layers and layers of security, Khamanie is the Most Accessible of all the world leaders. Unlike Obama or Bush, these guys (Ahmedinjad and Khamanie) have no problem riding around in a wave of Millions.

As for the Baasij doing the beatings, you fail to realize that last Muhraam/Ashura Millions of people were asking Khamanie for permission to "Blind the eyes of the trouble makers". They would just Stop in the middle of the Ashura Procession and chant "We are waiting for Khamanie to give us Permission to Blind the eyes of the trouble makers" This became so common throughout Iran that Khamanie had to make a statement asking people to com down and to hold such discussions till after Ashura.

We don't play around when it comes to insulting or threatening the religion. That goes for Iranian to Arab to Pakistan to all Muslims across the world.

Last but not least, as for Khamanie staying quite, again, your facts are wrong, he hasn't. Secondly, When the Bahrain Al-Kahalifa monarchy can even get HALF as many people onto the streets as Ahmadinjad can (let alone Khamanie) then we will start talking.

Here is one of the Many clips showing how 'hated' Khamanie is.

Oh yeah, Silly me, they must all be Baasij bussed in from all over the country! How could I have forgotten?

Edited by Glow

The first few lines already proves you know VERY VERY little of Islamic History. How about you go learn the basics first before you talk about Islamic History.

As for the Paranoid regime that barriers itself under layers and layers of security, Khamanie is the Most Accessible of all the world leaders. Unlike Obama or Bush, these guys (Ahmedinjad and Khamanie) have no problem riding around in a wave of Millions.

As for the Baasij doing the beatings, you fail to realize that last Muhraam/Ashura Millions of people were asking Khamanie for permission to "Blind the eyes of the trouble makers". They would just Stop in the middle of the Ashura Procession and chant "We are waiting for Khamanie to give us Permission to Blind the eyes of the trouble makers" This became so common throughout Iran that Khamanie had to make a statement asking people to com down and to hold such discussions till after Ashura.

We don't play around when it comes to insulting or threatening the religion. That goes for Iranian to Arab to Pakistan to all Muslims across the world.

Last but not least, as for Khamanie staying quite, again, your facts are wrong, he hasn't. Secondly, When the Bahrain Al-Kahalifa monarchy can even get HALF as many people onto the streets as Ahmadinjad can (let alone Khamanie) then we will start talking.

Oh yeah, Silly me, they must all be Baasij bussed in from all over the country! How could I have forgotten?

You’re probably right, I may have very little knowledge of Islamic history so forgive me for my lame questions, but as a knowledgeable brother is not incumbent on you to answer my question and not just take a tone of veneration when it comes to the subject of the Ayatollah, avoiding the whole argument. Why the discontent of even a few should be seen as an act of dissent against God? Many a men and women have been condemned to death for speaking against this so called benevolent dictator on the grounds of heresy, just as those persecuted in the middle ages for speaking against the Pope.

Forgive me brother only a layman with some very lame questions.

I don’t see these people as acting against the Allah I believe in, show me a single shred of evidence that these people committed heresy against Allah, so that we too can condemn these heretics, obviously we will not gorge their eyes out.

Many a man and women have been executed by the Ayatollah’s so called Shria legal system on the grounds of heresy.

Still waiting for the Holiness to say something on the predicament of the Bahrainis.

Edited by Haji 2003
Just stick to the lame questions

Number one, If you are going put on the Garb of curiosity and sincerity, then at least be consistent. Don't start of looking like you are sincerely looking for answers and then begin to Insult and attack Ayatollah Khamanie.

Also, I did not take a Tone of veneration as you put it. Everything I stated in my in the above post was fact. The very fact that you see it as a "tone of veneration" goes to show that really the truth is clear, even to you. Don't become of those that do not want to see or hear. Willful Ignorance is not an excuse. Much less willful Ignorance and then attack based out of that ignorance.

Why the discontent of even a few should be seen as an act of dissent against God? Many a men and women have been condemned to death for speaking against this so called benevolent dictator on the grounds of heresy, just as those persecuted in the middle ages for speaking against the Pope.

First of, Let us get Clear, There will ALWAYS be Munafiqoon (hypocrites) people who claim to believe but inwardly they want the destruction of everything Islamic. They were there during the Prophets time, They were there during the Imams Time, they are here now and they will be here until the day of Judgment. Be assured there are people that when even a Grain of Islam is introduced into the society, they wants to crush it if it does not conform with the rest of the world. Do not be naive on that fact.

Obama and Bush, the nasty hypocrites that they are, came into power through the front door. Shame the same can’t be said about the Ayatollah, after all he’s too great for such petty things such as a legally binding civil consensus, so the Ayatollah puts his Mickey Mouse on the stage, you gust it, the foul mouth Ahmadinajad. Pulling strings from the top deciding who will be the face of the Waliat.

And Obama and Bush and/or alot of the (western) world are to big for petty things like Islam?

SIDE NOTE: Foul Mouthed? Either you don't watch his speeches or you watch WAYY you much western Media your you are just oblivious. People like you are the ones that still think Ahmedinjad Said he wants to wipe Israel of the map.

Just so you know, Ahmedjinad is actually one of the more HONEST speakers in the world. He does not say one thing and mean another. Whatever he says you know is what he truly believes. That can't be said for ALL of the western leaders, specifically America, who today Blocked a resolution in the UN where 14 out of the 15 members of the security council voted to officially call Israeli's settlement building Illegal. The US killed that Resolution with their Veto power. In the general assembly the vote went something like 168(In favor of the resolution-7(against the resolution) and the rest abstaining from the vote. 168-7 So don't patronize me about legally binding consensus. They fund dictators in the middle east and across the globe. They block every Resolution that would place limits on Israel. To them legally binding consensus only matters when they have interests in it. It may matter to Iran for them because they have a vendetta against the IRI for now bowing down to them, but it sure as hell does not matter to Bahrain or Jordon or the other Multitude of dictatorships they support.

if you’re right my brother then the Ayatollah has indeed turned his people into a blood thirsty mean machine. By the way since the Ayatollah is so accessible can you tell me how one can become a member of his fan club since the only time we see him even on Iranian TV is when he is lecturing his chosen crowd, just like that Kim fella in North Korea. All the dictators in this region are showing pictures like the those the Ayatollah is showing of his supporters the latest being the eccentric Gahdafi.

As for the Ayatollah turning his people into a bloodthirsty machine...I think the Romans even said that to the Muslims (About Rassollah (pbuh) ) when we did not give up fighting them even after Tabook despite the fact we suffered heavy losses. Similarly, it was said to the Prophet by the Pagan Quiraish when the Muslims were put under economic sanction and were starving and under attack but still would fight back and not give up the faith.

As for him being "only surrounded by his chosen crowd" I will admit your right on that one. His chosen crowd are the ones that turn up for Friday prayers almost every Friday where he usually leads in a main area of the capital. So if you bother turning up for Friday prayers, you can be part of his 'chosen crowd' as well. And No, he does not lead behind a bullet proof wall or anything.

And how Many times Must I tell you, he already has.

Here Is a Video That pretty much Explains what I explained in this thread to you

You’re probably right, I may have very little knowledge of Islamic history so forgive me for my lame questions, but as a knowledgeable brother is not incumbent on you to answer my question and not just take a tone of veneration when it comes to the subject of the Ayatollah, avoiding the whole argument. Why the discontent of even a few should be seen as an act of dissent against God? Many a men and women have been condemned to death for speaking against this so called benevolent dictator on the grounds of heresy, just as those persecuted in the middle ages for speaking against the Pope.

Forgive me brother only a layman with some very lame questions.

I don’t see these people as acting against the Allah I believe in, show me a single shred of evidence that these people committed heresy against Allah, so that we too can condemn these heretics, obviously we will not gorge their eyes out.

Many a man and women have been executed by the Ayatollah’s so called Shria legal system on the grounds of heresy.

Still waiting for the Holiness to say something on the predicament of the Bahrainis.

You will find this interesting.

Executions in Iran in 2011 details the executions carried out in Iran by the ruling the government, the Islamic Republic of Iran, in the 2011 calendar year.

According to AFP, Iran has executed 67 people as of February 1, 2011. At the current rate of around two executions a day, Iran is set to far exceed the 179 reportedly executed in 2010.[1]

Notable executions

January 24, 2011: Iran executed political prisoners Jafar Kazemi and Mohammad Ali Hajaghaei for allegedly taking photos and footage of the Iranian election protests as well as chanting slogans promoting the People's Mujahideen of Iran (PMOI), a banned opposition group.[8]

January 29, 2011: Iran executed dual Dutch-Iranian citizen Zahra Bahrami on disputed drug trafficking charges. Iranian authorities initially arrested her for her participation in the December 2009 Ashura protests. In protest of her execution, the Dutch foreign ministry decided to freeze all contacts with Iran,[9] and later recalled the ambassador.[10]

Glow

"There is a difference. Khamanie is Loved by the vast majority of Iranians and they are willing to put there lives on the line if he so asked it of them."

Patriots will die for an idea and a people, or a homeland it is cult members who will die for a personality.

If the demonstrators in Egypt say they are demanding democracy how can an outsider redefine it? There is nothing to support Iran's claim. Come on back to reality.

Your last statement is probably the most truthful thing you have said. You still haven't said anything to validate what Ayatollah Khameini said about the revolts.

Glow"There is a difference. Khamanie is Loved by the vast majority of Iranians and they are willing to put there lives on the line if he so asked it of them." Patriots will die for an idea and a people, or a homeland it is cult members who will die for a personality.If the demonstrators in Egypt say they are demanding democracy how can an outsider redefine it? There is nothing to support Iran's claim. Come on back to reality.

No, Many people died for our Prophet...does that make the whole of Islam a cult? Many people have died for different companions of our prophet....does that make there followers/groups cults? Some people die for an Individual because they Identify with there ideals and what they symbolize in their eyes. Not all the time is it because it is a cult. Choose your words carefully buddy.

Your last statement is probably the most truthful thing you have said. You still haven't said anything to validate what Ayatollah Khameini said about the revolts.

As for you thinking the last statement is the most truthful statement, then obviously you know absolutely nothing of IRI Internal politics or general Religiosity.

No, Many people died for our Prophet...does that make the whole of Islam a cult? Many people have died for different companions of our prophet....does that make there followers/groups cults? Some people die for an Individual because they Identify with there ideals and what they symbolize in their eyes. Not all the time is it because it is a cult. Choose your words carefully buddy.

As for you thinking the last statement is the most truthful statement, then obviously you know absolutely nothing of IRI Internal politics or general Religiosity.

(salam)

Brother, you're arguing with someone who worships multiple gods, and has always had a hatred and bias for Iran. In all honesty don't waste your time on him.