Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
new-shia-naqvi

How To Reply To A Wahabi/sunni?

Rate this topic

hi

im looking for some help, i was in the city centre and i came across a group of muslims preaching and one of them was an old freind of mines, i met him and told him im shia, so this isn't really somthing i want to join, he then started telling me we can only give bayat to 2 either the prophet (Saw) but we cant because he (Saw) is dead and it is shirk and then he said we give bayah to the leader of today only, he also went into other things and explained why they are bidah and shirk including the matham and having alams and zuljinah? he said ts ike hindus pray towards idols.

he said shias do bidah, but because i dont know much i was unable to answer a few of his questions specially about prophet (Saw) being dead, i did mention that even a martyre isnt dead and this is our prophet (Saw) but he laughed and explained thats a different thing,

anyways this is the website he gave me along with his fellow brothers

http://www.road2jannah.com/

he will be comming over in a few days alone to discuss this and i really want help, maybe a few tips on typical questions and things that wahabis ask and how to reply, it would be great as i havent much time till he comes over. I want him to become shia too inshallah as he was an old friend i lost contact with but hes turned into a wahabi and follows dr zakir naiks talks alot.

thank you

Edited by new-shia-naqvi

(salam)

In my opinion, discussing with wahhabis about Islam is pointless and a waste of time because they don’t really have a firm grasp of Islam. Don’t be fool into think they are interested to discuss with you about your faith. All they want to do is to shove their brand of kufr down your throat, so learn about them and be wary of them. Don’t even think for a second that they are sincere.

All you need to do is ask your wahhabi friend why he/she is following a cult that was invented in the 18 century. At this point, they will usually throw in a different name, ‘Salafi’ and claim to follow the Salafs and that they are really old and everything.

They can fool people by labeling themselves anything they wish, but their tactics shouldn’t fool you. Salafi is just another version/flavor of wahhabiya. Read this book, cover to cover (see the characteristics that is defining them) http://en.rafed.net/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1551&catid=187&Itemid=965

Next you should be asking them what they think about Muawiyyah (LA) and Yazeed (LA) the two biggest kafir. These nasibis are not following Salafs but murderers like Muawiyyah (LA) and Yazeed (LA). Just read the book in the above link.

It is interesting

The Shi`a of today only learn their `aqaid when they need to "prove sunni friend wrong"

The humans of today (and yesterday) only eat their food when they need to 'fill their bellies'. Without a need, people often tend not to do stuff.

I met a Wahabi who made me realise that I don't even know why I am Shia. He made me realise that I don't know anything about my own beliefs.

I see this as a blessing from Allah.

I am only responding to your post because I felt your response was a bit patronising. My apologies if I misunderstood you.

Edited by a believer

hi

im looking for some help, i was in the city centre and i came across a group of muslims preaching and one of them was an old freind of mines, i met him and told him im shia, so this isn't really somthing i want to join, he then started telling me we can only give bayat to 2 either the prophet (Saw) but we cant because he (Saw) is dead and it is shirk and then he said we give bayah to the leader of today only, he also went into other things and explained why they are bidah and shirk including the matham and having alams and zuljinah? he said ts ike hindus pray towards idols.

he said shias do bidah, but because i dont know much i was unable to answer a few of his questions specially about prophet (Saw) being dead, i did mention that even a martyre isnt dead and this is our prophet (Saw) but he laughed and explained thats a different thing,

he will be comming over in a few days alone to discuss this and i really want help, maybe a few tips on typical questions and things that wahabis ask and how to reply, it would be great as i havent much time till he comes over. I want him to become shia too inshallah as he was an old friend i lost contact with but hes turned into a wahabi and follows dr zakir naiks talks alot.

thank you

I have a friend here in toronto at york university who was a wahaab, now he called himself a muslim and denounced wahabism. Also you should read this book called "Then I was guided" (available in hardcopy and also in islamiclib app) and give him a copy too. Might burn his throat while swallowing his own saliva but will help you an inch.

hi

thank you

(salam)

This will answer all you need. I'm sure no sunni/wahabi would ever be able to answer this, below:

Destroy the sunnis/wahabis in debate!!!

you cant learn the art of debate in a few days.......

you need to know what you're doing............

1 question you can ask him is:

Bukhari narrates from ibn Abbas that whoever distance him/herself from the Islamic ruler has died the death of jahelia, so (NauzubiAllah), did Lady Fatima (sa) die the death of jahelia, or the leadership of abu bakr was not a valid islamic leadership?

as for accusing Shias of "shirk" because of tawasul, then tell them their own scholars have recorded how companions would visit the grave of the Holy Prophet (PBUH&HF)..........

if they ask for references, just send me and e-mail and i'll get back to you InshaAllah

im sorry for not providing the hadiths and references now, because it's late here and the hadiths are in arabic and im assuming you dont speak arabic?

It is interesting

The Shi`a of today only learn their `aqaid when they need to "prove sunni friend wrong"

Lol So True. Its like a Us VS them mentallity its getting kind of ridiculas if you ask me.

Look up al_islam.org

It is interesting

LOL, why dont you tell him about the 14 infallibles!

Lol So True. Its like a Us VS them mentallity its getting kind of ridiculas if you ask me.

youve got to start reading some where.

It is interesting

Not really a relevant post, bro...

the Shi'a of tomorrow won't know what a Sunni is.

The humans of today (and yesterday) only eat their food when they need to 'fill their bellies'. Without a need, people often tend not to do stuff.

I met a Wahabi who made me realise that I don't even know why I am Shia. He made me realise that I don't know anything about my own beliefs.

I see this as a blessing from Allah.

I am only responding to your post because I felt your response was a bit patronising. My apologies if I misunderstood you.

salafis are better than shias

why shias hate the companions of prophet .If anyone hates companion of prophet it is disrespect to prophet muhammad[pbuh} itself.OH SHIAS BEWARE WHILE CURSING THE MOST LOVED COMPANIONS OF PROPHET

Not really a relevant post, bro...

the Shi'a of tomorrow won't know what a Sunni is.

DONT DRAW OR PUT IMAGES OF ALI(r.A) or husayn(r.a) or hassan(r.a)

dont draw images of ali,husayn,hassan peace be be upon all of them.BEWARE OF IT

why shias hate the companions of prophet .If anyone hates companion of prophet it is disrespect to prophet muhammad[pbuh} itself.OH SHIAS BEWARE WHILE CURSING THE MOST LOVED COMPANIONS OF PROPHET

Another joker

Meh, everyone's better than Shi'is; Shi'is are weak and defenseless. Everyday you kill us, and we can't even protect ourselves. However, Allah (swt) is better than salafis. So who does He prefer? The oppressors or the oppressed?

I don't hate the companions. In fact, I love them. I just hate the hypocrites and murderers of Ahlulbayt (as). I've never cursed anyone in my life. I've sent la'nat, but that's in the Quran, so you can't really blame me for it.

I'm curious, why? I mean, the least you could do is give an explanation as to why you don't want us to draw them?

Edited by Jay

hi

thank you

Try this as well if you have time.

http://www.answering-ansar.org/wahabis/en/index.php

but take it slow you dont have to defeat them in a day -

Or you could bring them here to shia chat - the people here will slaughter them. - :!!!:

(bismillah)

Salam

And the best of the Salafis is Shaykh al-Dweller of the Deepest Trench in Hell - Monsieur Ibn Tomato.

(wasalam)

That was hilarious!

Edited by Shabbir_Hussain

Meh, everyone's better than Shi'is; Shi'is are weak and defenseless. Everyday you kill us, and we can't even protect ourselves. However, Allah (swt) is better than salafis. So who does He prefer? The oppressors or the oppressed?

I don't hate the companions. In fact, I love them. I just hate the hypocrites and murderers of Ahlulbayt (as). I've never cursed anyone in my life. I've sent la'nat, but that's in the Quran, so you can't really blame me for it.

I'm curious, why? I mean, the least you could do is give an explanation as to why you don't want us to draw them?

Lol i love your posts bro.

It's a waste of time to argue with them, especially with ones on the internet.

We should be focusing more on cancerous Saudi influence spreading to our lands. Free Pakistan and Malaysia from these vermin.

hi

thank you

Assalaamo- Alaikum. Lets get straight down to business. We can only give bayath to two, either the Prophet [pbuh] or the leader of today??? Ask your friend about references to back his claim. Ask him what he thinks bayath means. Bayath means to accept one as your leader. In the olden days this was done by placing the palm of your hand on to the other persons palm of their hand. These days it is done by voting. Casting you vote. Bayath has got nothing to do with messengerhood or Prophecy. You accept and testify when it comes to Messengerhood and Prophecy. You do not do bayath [cast your vote] to a Messenger or Prophet because bayath [vote] has to do with choice. There is no such thing as choice when it comes to Messengerhood and Prophecy. Allah chosen leadership is linked to acceptance and testimony. Where as man made leadership is linked to bayath [vote]. This is where the Shia do not believe in bayath [vote] when it comes to Imaamath and Khilaafath. Your friend thinks that the Prophet [pbuh] is dead. This tells how little he knows about Islam. Anybody who thinks/believes that the Prophet [pbuh] is dead throws himself/herself out of the fold of Islam. Here is the reference/evidence/proof etc. Take a look at the second [shahadah] from the Ezaan and the Eqamath, [Ashahado-Anna-Muhammdar-Rasooolullah], Meh gawahi detha hu keh Muhammad [pbuh] Allah keh rasool hai !, Hai na keh Teh. I testify that Muhammad [pbuh] is Allah's Messenger, Is not was. The second part of the Kalimah, [Muhammadar-Rasooolullah], Muhammad [pbuh] Allah keh Rasool hai, Hai na keh teh. Muhammad [pbuh] is Allah's Messenger. Is not was. We are talking about the present not the past. If Muhammad [pbuh] is dead then it should be the past. Why are we told to talk about the present. Ask your friend what Bidah and Shirk means. If something which is not part of Shariath-e-Islaam but you practice/do as though it is that is Bidah or if something is part of Shariath-e-Islaam and you do not practice/do it because you think it is not is also Bidah. If you worship anything/anyone alongside Allah that is Shirk or hold anything/anyone alongside Allah [similar/equal status] this is also Shirk. The Shia do nothing of the sort or have no such belief. It's just propaganda nothing else. As far as Matham is concerned this is an extreme level of protest to highlight and commemorate the incident of Karbalaa [massacre]. Karbalaa is not just about what happened but it is also about who it happened with. This is why Karbalaa is more important than any other incident. Matham is not part of the Shia belief or faith. People highlight and commemorate Karbalaa in different ways in all parts of the world according to their custom and culture. What's wrong with having Alams and Zuljanah??? Tell your friend about the Holy Kabaa and the black rock. These are just symbols. The Alam was also used by the Prophet [pbuh] during wars and was given to the commander and chief. The army general. Hazrath Abu Bakar [ra] and Hazrath Umar [ra] were also given the Alam before going to battle for example, The Battle of Khayber. What about Josephs shirt which was kept by his father as a symbol to remember him by. Shia do not worship Alams or Zuljanah. It's just propaganda nothing else. Just a stunt to hide the truth which has been going on for ages. Wassalaam for now.

Wahabis believe, "You kill a Shia, You go to heaven."

Maybe you should ask him why that's that.

And go on from there.... :D

Very interesting haven’t heard that before, could you give me some reference.

(salam)

In my opinion, discussing with wahhabis about Islam is pointless and a waste of time because they don’t really have a firm grasp of Islam. Don’t be fool into think they are interested to discuss with you about your faith. All they want to do is to shove their brand of kufr down your throat, so learn about them and be wary of them. Don’t even think for a second that they are sincere.

All you need to do is ask your wahhabi friend why he/she is following a cult that was invented in the 18 century. At this point, they will usually throw in a different name, ‘Salafi’ and claim to follow the Salafs and that they are really old and everything.

They can fool people by labeling themselves anything they wish, but their tactics shouldn’t fool you. Salafi is just another version/flavor of wahhabiya. Read this book, cover to cover (see the characteristics that is defining them) http://en.rafed.net/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1551&catid=187&Itemid=965

Next you should be asking them what they think about Muawiyyah (LA) and Yazeed (LA) the two biggest kafir. These nasibis are not following Salafs but murderers like Muawiyyah (LA) and Yazeed (LA). Just read the book in the above link.

Please be kind enough to provide us with some reference as to what part of the Wahbi belief is Kufar. Is it because they don’t believe in the Imamat, tell you what, stop [Edited Out]ing the Wahbis and tell those of us who so ignorant as to what part of Islam sectioned the Imamat. I’m sure you’ll fail, even the greatest of Shia scholars struggle on this one.

You may be suprised to learn that the current Ithna Ashria theology by and large was created in the 1500s.

Forgive the copy paste but I think these are only some of the reason why certain Muslims call the Shias Mushriks.

EDITED

Mod's Note: This is your first warning for insulting the school of ahlul bayt and the it's followers.

Please be kind enough to provide us with some reference as to what part of the Wahbi belief is Kufar. Is it because they don’t believe in the Imamat, tell you what, stop [Edited Out]ing the Wahbis and tell those of us who so ignorant as to what part of Islam sectioned the Imamat. I’m sure you’ll fail, even the greatest of Shia scholars struggle on this one.

You may be suprised to learn that the current Ithna Ashria theology by and large was created in the 1500s.

Forgive the copy paste but I think these are only some of the reason why certain Muslims call the Shias Mushriks.

EDITED

Mod's Note: This is your first warning for insulting the school of ahlul bayt and the it's followers.

These were not my own words but from the mouth of the horses who profess love for the Ahle Bayat but at the same time resort to insulting everything ells which they do not consider as part of the Ahle Bayat, yet ever so important to the Islamic Aqida.

A young brother wanted to know how he could answer to a so called Wahabi/Sunni argument, but the participants on this thread had nothing meaning full to offer him, but rather resorted to sparring young Mohammed Ali, preparing him to deal a devastating below to the Wahabi/Sunni/Salafi/Nasibi and God knows what ells you call us.

Since you accuse me of insulting the Ahle Bayat I believe I owe to my self and to every one ells on this thread and, therefore, profess the following with regards to my own creed.

Banda-e-Parwur Digaaram Ummat-e-Ahmad Nabee

Dost Daar-e-Chaar Yaaram Taab’e Aulaad-e-’Ali

Mazhab-e-Hanfyyah Daaram Millat-e-Hazrat Kkaleel

Khaak Paa’e Ghaus-e-A’zam Zer-e-Saayah Har Walee

A slave of Rabb of all the worlds and a follower (Ummatee) of Prophet

Muhammad (Sallal Laahu ‘Alaihi Wa Sallam) praise to all four Kulafa-e-Rashidin

I give allegiance and am subservient to Hazart Ali’s progeny (and not just that of Hussain’s).

Hanafi is my creed, and I belong to Hazrat Ibraaheem Khaleel ul Laah’s millat.

Dust from under the feet of Ghaus-e-A’zam, I am a devotee of all Auliyaas the friends of Allah, but dont angage in any acts in their names which tantamounts to Shirk.

It is interesting

I don't see how that was relevant. Many, many Shia's learn more about their religion through arguments and debates with other Muslims. We all know our sect is the correct one, and the person here is clearly just trying to inform himself on why so and learn the history.

Very interesting haven’t heard that before, could you give me some reference.

Lol it's going around everywhere, in Iraq the Wahabis believe that the killing of a Shia is Halal. All over the Middle East you got Wahabis killing Shias because it's 'ok'

Reference: Me. My theory, and it stands!!!!

And you ask 'What part of wahabi belief is a Kufar' Dude, killing people to them is like to achieve the same merits as reading the Quran. They're insane, and I'm not being bias.

Lol it's going around everywhere, in Iraq the Wahabis believe that the killing of a Shia is Halal. All over the Middle East you got Wahabis killing Shias because it's 'ok'

Reference: Me. My theory, and it stands!!!!

And you ask 'What part of wahabi belief is a Kufar' Dude, killing people to them is like to achieve the same merits as reading the Quran. They're insane, and I'm not being bias.

Dude I strongly recommend that you read the book Kitab Al-Tawhid by Shaykh Muhammad ibn’Abd al Wahhab. You have not given any references as yet and what is happening in Iraq is tit for tat and truely a very sorry situation.

Dude I strongly recommend that you read the book Kitab Al-Tawhid by Shaykh Muhammad ibn’Abd al Wahhab. You have not given any references as yet and what is happening in Iraq is tit for tat and truely a very sorry situation.

LMFAOO!!! He's the one that's Haleling the killing for Shias!!

I suggest you read the Quran! :D

It is hard to know where to start to counter Wahabi ideology but here is an example to answer the above point you made:

Bukhari :: Book 9 :: Volume 87 :: Hadith 123

Narrated Anas:

The Prophet said, "Whoever has seen me in a dream, then no doubt, he has seen me, for Satan cannot imitate my shape."

Asalam a Alikum,

I have read many comments of my Muslims brother and conclude that majority is guiding the person in a wrong way, why you are not advicing him to do efforts for the unity of Muslim Ummah, due to this behavior we are going back in a stone age and hope we will lost our religious and moral values after few years if we could not succeeded to make a one union.

Qazi Rehan

Sects are haram .. Islam is all about unity .. One Nation

I think that's the most used post on this site. Honest to Allah (swt), bro, it's so old, it lost all meaning.

Sects are haram .. Islam is all about unity .. One Nation

We didn't create sects. We are born into them. Blame the Saqifa crew for the sects.

It's not our fault that there are sects, but because of the diversity of them, we have to attach ourselves to the true one.

Of course we are Muslims first - but if asked, you should be able to say what school of thought you adhere to.

I don't want to say "I am a Muslim" which then automatically makes people think I adore Abu Bakr and Umar.

I need to make clear who my allegiance is to - if that means saying "I'm a follower of the Ahlulbayt (as)", then so be it.

Edited by Replicant

Guest Muhamad

@ Jay .. I understand completely and am personally getting board of repeating myself too ... But it can

Not be emphasized enough and the disease of sectarianism still is prevalent. As long as u see that and as long as I'm alive .. Will fight against fitnah in every way possible.

@replicant ... I suggest you set a PROUD example of a Muslim and dont let idiots have exclusivity to this noble title of a true believer. Let's not let them stop us from calling ourselves pure Muslim and let's not use them as an excuse for dividing our religion. in other words .. Dont care about what people think . Care about Allah .. Care about the truth