Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
dasayy

Ahlul Sunnah In Iraq Crying

Rate this topic

thats soo upsetting, they caanot be shias who hurt others like that, thats just awful the pains some evil people cause, if a shia has done all that to them im sorry but he is not a shia, as shias or any good person does not go around raping omen and killing people lik that. soo upsetting that is.

This fake, lying video is old pathetic al-Qaeda (aka al-CIA-duh) propaganda on some Wahhabi channel in the Wahhabi controlled (US/Zionist "Israeli" backed) monarchy of "Saudi" Arabia. The "al-Qaeda in Iraq" thugs murdered untold thousands of both innocent Iraqi Shi'a Muslims and Iraqi Sunni Muslims. The insanity and brutality of the foreign (mostly Saudi) "al-Qaeda in Iraq" thugs towards anyone that opposed them (either Iraqi Shi'a or Sunni Muslims) was the main reason Iraqi Sunnis in the west of Iraq rose up in the "al-Sahwa" (aka "Awakening Councils" or "Sons of Iraq") and largely ran them out of town.

The Iraqi Shi'a Muslims are the ones who have been oppressed and bombed by insane criminals operating in western Iraqi lands like al-Anbar. Ayatullah al-Sistani(ha) should be commended for having tried to have kept the situation calm before the near civil war erupted in Iraq in 2006 or 2007 (started by the savage bombings against Iraqi Shi'a Muslims and our marketplaces by wicked "al-Qaeda in Iraq" Saudi murderers). Ayatullah al-Sistani(ha) called for Iraqi Shi'a Muslims not to respond against the Iraqi Sunni community as a whole for the brutal bombings of Iraqi Shi'a Muslim marketplaces by "al-Qaeda in Iraq" thugs who murdered thousands of Iraqi Shi'a Muslim women and children.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/iraq/2538545/Al-Qaeda-in-Iraq-alienated-by-cucumber-laws-and-brutality.html

Quote-

Al-Qa'eda in Iraq alienated by cucumber laws and brutality

8:45AM BST 11 Aug 2008

Besides the terrible killings inflicted by the fanatics on those who refuse to pledge allegiance to them, Al-Qa'eda has lost credibility for enforcing a series of rules imposing their way of thought on the most mundane aspects of everyday life.

They include a ban on women buying suggestively-shaped vegetables, according to one tribal leader in the western province of Anbar.

Sheikh Hameed al-Hayyes, a Sunni elder, told Reuters: "They even killed female goats because their private parts were not covered and their tails were pointed upward, which they said was haram.

"They regarded the cucumber as male and tomato as female. Women were not allowed to buy cucumbers, only men."

Other farcical stipulations include an edict not to buy or sell ice-cream, because it did not exist in the time of the Prophet, while hair salons and shops selling cosmetics have also been bombed.

Most seriously, Sheikh al-Hayyes said: "I saw them slaughter a nine-year old boy like a sheep because his family didn't pledge allegiance to them."

Such tactics have triggered a backlash among Sunnis, whom Al-Q'aeda had claimed to be protecting, the sheikh and military leaders said.

Lieutenant-Colonel Tim Albers, an American intelligence officer, told the news agency: "Al-Qa'eda's very heavy-handed killing of civilians backfired on them. The Sunnis just wouldn't stand for it any more.

"The self-described protectors of the Sunni community now kill more Iraqi Sunnis than anyone else."

end quote.

Also remember the Amerikkkan ally the brutal thug Saddam al-Baathi(la)!

saddam-rumsfeld.jpg

Edited by Basra

This sounds like BS. Why would anyone call in on television and explain details THAT personal? It's TOO dramatic and far too cliched, e.g. 'they are killing my son because his name is Umar and my daughter's name is Ayesha.'

These are the same Wahhabis who think Shias have tails and commit adultery when the lights go off in our majalis.

Lying isn't new for them.

And I LOL at their fake crying.

Edited by Replicant

This is a stupid video (with misleading subtitles) from a dirty propaganda channel. Isn't that sheikh the same one who went on TV and prayed to Allah to give Shi3as cancer and to freeze the blood in their veins? May Allah's curse be upon these liars and traitors to Islam. And just look at the channel of the uploader. His first video is "Introduction of Shia Kuffariyat"....What a gronk.

I love the part at the end how he's like "is there any Ibn Taymiya?!?!?!" LOOOOL what would ibn taymiya do?

(salam)

pretty fake that guy in white clothes wasnt even crying at all just acting. The saudi mufti put his head down so cant even tell he was crying or not.. at the end of video they didnt even show his face camera attention went to the white clothed guy. Also its a pretty good video to spread and add more hate towards shias in iraq. I shall add one more thing these people have killed shias i say 1000s and no one cared about them at all! Dont they realize that whatever the speaker was saying in this video that these wahabies did to our shia brother and womens!

(wasalam)

LOL!

I love the fake cry, it's so fake it's amazing.

Oh yeah these pathetic Wahhabi pigs. These are the same Wahhabi pigs that cheer on the Wahhabi takfeeri murderers that bomb and kill innocent Iraqi Shi'a Muslims in our marketplaces and when we are on our way to visit the blessed holy cities of Karbala and Najaf to see the blessed shrines of the Holy Ahl al-Bayt (as).

Edited by Basra

You guys are right about takfiris that kill shia civilians but torture is worse than killing. shia kill and torture Sunnis at secret Iraqi prison camps.

Quran 2:217 oppression are worse than slaughter

Would you rather die in a car bomb or in a Shia torture chamber?

You guys are right about takfiris that kill shia civilians but torture is worse than killing. shia kill and torture Sunnis at secret Iraqi prison camps.

(salam)

provide proof? May i suggest u read history that u would see how many of your wahabies and sunni has killed out shia brother and sisters.

(wasalam)

I always start my posts with a salam, but not this time.

I DON'T CARE IF I AM PUT ON MODS' PREVIEW FOR THIS BECAUSE THIS NERVE-WRACKING BULLSH!T ABOUT SHIAS BEING THE OPPRESSORS OF SUNNIS HAS GOT TO END.

[Edited Out] you Dasayy. You say things without any proof whatsoever. You are fully aware of what goes on with the Shias in the monarchy of "Saudi" (aka [Edited Out]ty) Arabia. No true Shia will ever hurt a Sunni, or even filthy pigs like Wahabbis. Don't deny it.

You come to a Shia forum to show these wretched "tears" of your beloved Ahlul Sunnah? Tell me something, which country is currently standing up against IsraHELL to speak up for the Palestinians? Is it your Sunni/Wahabbi Saudi Arabia? Kuwait? Egypt? No. It's Iran, that's right, a Shia-majority country you ignorant imbecile. NO OTHER COUNTRY IS SPEAKING OUT AGAINST THE GENOCIDE IN PALESTINE YOU SCUM. And you say we Shias are the oppressors? The Torturers? Open your eyes please, if you're not too afraid to go blind after witnessing the truth.

Evidence, proof? Do you have any?

I DON'T CARE IF I AM PUT ON MODS' PREVIEW FOR THIS BECAUSE THIS NERVE-WRACKING BULLSH!T ABOUT SHIAS BEING THE OPPRESSORS OF SUNNIS HAS GOT TO END.

(salam)

You know what, I agree. It actually boggles my mind that I keep hearing this. I have actually heard people say that throughout history Shi3a have been the ones oppressing sunnis...It literally makes me insane when I hear this because the people saying it are either so amazingly stupid or are very evil to actually believe such nonsense.

It's funny they accuse us of everything they themselves are guilty of. They accuse us of being oppressors when it is known fact that THEY are the oppressors. They even accuse us of working with Israel and USA when it is a known fact (they don't even hide it) that THEY are the ones working with USA and Israel... Hearing them accuse and accuse and accuse us of all these things when it is THEM who do such things; and then have people say "you know what, Shias ARE oppressors" or "yeh! its the Shias that are working with Israel!".... It makes me wanna blow my brains! :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

lol sorry

/end rant

Human rights organisation Human Rights Watch reports of torture at the Defense Ministry-run facility at the old Muthanna airport outside Baghdad.

Read more: http://www.metro.co.uk/news/823809-shiite-muslims-torture-sunnis-at-secret-iraqi-prison-camp#ixzz1CYzR8zBY

Extremist wahabis and takfiris only use bombs atleast they don't torture. but Shia militia did burn people alive.

Extremist Wahabis and Takfiris population likely numbered about 10 or 15 percent of Sunni populations but majority of Shia are extremists, because if Shia has the upper hand they will become dangerous, since hating the Sahaaba and the prophet wives is a big part of your religion.

Edited by dasayy

Human rights organisation Human Rights Watch reports of torture at the Defense Ministry-run facility at the old Muthanna airport outside Baghdad.

Read more: http://www.metro.co.uk/news/823809-shiite-muslims-torture-sunnis-at-secret-iraqi-prison-camp#ixzz1CYzR8zBY

Extremist wahabis and takfiris only use bombs atleast they don't torture. but Shia militia did burn people alive.

Extremist Wahabis and Takfiris population likely numbered about 10 or 15 percent of Sunni populations but majority of Shia are extremists, because if Shia has the upper hand they will become dangerous, since hating the Sahaaba and the prophet wives is a big part of your religion.

The miracle of Shia Islam is the more the propaganda against it, the more it has spread. Right from the time of Banu Umaya (LA) until now. The Sunnah of Mawiya (LA) has thus propagated Shia Islam by hating Ali (as) and Shias of Ali (as).

bismillah.gifsalam.gif

Hell with a Shia is better to me than heaven with the likes of those who love the enemies of Ahlulbayt. So the choice there is clear.

If this is really going on then I pray that Allah (swt) destroys those who claim to be Shias and torture those from Ahlul Sunnah unjustly (or any person for that matter). However if this is fake, I pray that Allah (swt) destroy those who shed a few crocodile tears as an excuse to shed the blood of the Shia.

Edited by ShiaSoldier@2007

You must be joking! There are tons of examples of Wahhabi groups like those in "al-Qaeda in Iraq" regularly using torture against Iraqis (both Iraqi Sunnis and Shi'ites, if not more so against Iraqi Sunnis as Iraqi Sunni local nationalist resistance eventually had large problems with the largely foreign screwballs in "al-Qaeda in Iraq" aka al-CIA-duh)!

As for the claims of "torture", I'm not going to claim it never happened at all but this situation was blown up by the Western media as something to attack forces that had become members of the new Iraqi government that the West saw as pro-Iranian (and the US imperialists want to use divide and rule against Sunni and Shi'a Muslims and try to defame the Islamic Republic of Iran). The main problem in Iraq was the Takfeeri Wahhabi terrorists in stupid groups like "al-Qaeda in Iraq" that murdered untold thousands of both Iraqi Sunni and Shi'a Muslim civilians. As I said before even Grand Ayatullah Ali al-Sistani (ha) attempted to keep the peace and tried to hold back anger in the Iraqi Shi'a Muslim communities. Grand Ayatullah Al-Sistani (ha) told Iraqi Shi'a Muslims not to be blinded with anger and not to retaliate against the Iraqi Sunnis as a whole for the crimes of the Wahhabi takfeeris in "al-Qaeda in Iraq" (who were mostly foreign Wahhabis like Saudis, Jordanians, etc.) who again eventually angered Iraqi Sunni Muslims so much they (Iraqi Sunni Muslims) set up the al-Sahwa movements in al-Anbar and other western provinces of Iraq and fought "al-Qaeda in Iraq" (the spawn of the CIA, see "good ole" al-CIA-duh). Grand Ayatullah Al-Sistani (ha) said don't hurt the innocent Iraqi Sunni Muslims over the crimes of the Wahhabi takfeeris, let the new Iraqi Security Forces do their job and bring the Wahhabi criminals to justice and try to bring safety to the Iraqi nation.

Video of Sayyed Hassan Nasrallah (ha) after the bombing of the shrines of our Holy Imams of the Ahl al-Bayt (as) in Samarra, Iraq. Sayyed Nasrallah (ha) calls for Shi'a and Sunni Muslim unity against the wicked takfeeri Wahhabis who were created by the CIA (see al-CIA-duh)!

http://www.shiatv.net/view_video.php?viewkey=c22f867e33e6c56b30b1

As for your last claims we only speak about the reality of the bad actions of certain "companions" and wives of the Prophet Muhammad (SAW), we don't spread hate. Even Imam Khamenei (ha) passed a fatwa saying it was forbidden to curse companions and wives of the Prophet (SAW).

Edited by Basra

Is that all you can come up with? More wahabis propagandas? Do wahhabi even allow Shias to construct their centers in Saudi? I am seeing a lot of crocodile with tears here.

Maybe you wanna check out one of your progressive Sunni Muslim country in the world oppressing Shias

Unlike your fake news (with wahhabi clowns) these are real news with videos and audios. Only God knows why you are resorting to post clips from the Arrival Series part 36 of 53.

(bismillah)

(salam)

Even Imam Khamenei (ha) passed a fatwa saying it was forbidden to curse companions and wives of the Prophet (SAW).

No, he didn't say it was forbidden to curse them.

In the Name of Allah, the beneficient, the merciful.

Assalaamu Alaikum Warahmat Allah Wabarakatuh,

It is not permissible to undermine the symbols of our Sunni brothers and moreso it is not permissible to accuse the wife of the Prophet [peace be upon him and his family] in what would dishonour her. This is something not permissible for all prophets including their master the holy messenger [peace be upon him].

(bismillah)

(salam)

No, he didn't say it was forbidden to curse them.

In the Name of Allah, the beneficient, the merciful.

Assalaamu Alaikum Warahmat Allah Wabarakatuh,

It is not permissible to undermine the symbols of our Sunni brothers and moreso it is not permissible to accuse the wife of the Prophet [peace be upon him and his family] in what would dishonour her. This is something not permissible for all prophets including their master the holy messenger [peace be upon him].

Salamu alaikum you are right, thanks for the correction. Imam Khamenei (ha) said we shouldn't do anything to disrupt Muslim unity and that no one should ever accuse any of the Prophet (pbuh)'s wives of "something that would dishonor her" meaning I assume the adultery allegation against Aisha that is spoken of in the Holy Qur'an in which Allah (SWT) cleared her. Aisha certainly has her faults like going to war against Imam Ali (as) but we Shi'a Muslims have never accused her of the crime of adultery (as again the Holy Qur'an clears her of this charge) as this would've dishonored the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) himself. In fact I believe it was a "Sunni companion" that actually made that false adultery charge against Aisha in that time!

Oh these old tired Wahhabi propaganda videos! To begin with a Masjid is not Shi'a or Sunni it is just a Masjid, basically what you Wahhabis are saying is that it is you who are the Takfeeris and don't want to pray behind a Shi'a Muslim prayer leader. Whereas we Shi'a Muslims have been directed to pray behind Sunni Muslim prayer leaders when we go for things like the Hajj, I believe Imam Khomeini (ra) passed a ruling back in the day requiring all Iranian Shi'a Muslims to join in Jammah in Masjid al-Haram and Masjid al-Nabawi with the official Saudi likely Wahhabi ("Sunni") government appointed prayer leaders (i.e. "Imams"). Also you Wahhabis don't want to pray behind a Shi'a Muslim prayer leader (Imam) even though the top Sunni Muslim hadith books (Sahih al-Bukhari, Sahih Muslim, etc.) all take hadith that have isnads (chains of narration) that include narrators classified by great Sunni Muslim scholars as "Rafidi" (i.e. Shi'ites)! imamreza.net "Rafidi" Shi'ah narrators in Sahih al-Bukhari

Also the Wahhabi propaganda against the Islamic Republic of Iran regarding Sunni Muslims has widely been discussed on these forums. Again, this isn't even really an issue as all Masjids are for both Shi'a and Sunni Muslims. But their is no real population concentration of Sunni Muslims in the city of Tehran itself. Iran is almost all Ithna Ashari Shi'a Muslims with informed sources putting Iran's Twelver Shi'a Muslims between 90% to up to 95% of Iran's total population of roughly 73 million people. Reliable sources then put Iran's Sunni Muslim population at about 4% to up to 8% of Iran's again 73 million population; with a non-Muslim minority of about 2% made up primarily of Christians (many being Armenian Christians), Zoroastrians, and Iranian Jews.

But in the locations where there are most of Iran's overall small Sunni Muslim minority, Iranian Sunni Muslims have their own Masjids, madrasas, and Sunni Muslim prayer leaders (Imams). The poster brother macisaac makes some very good points in post #26 at this link: http://www.shiachat.com/forum/index.php?/topic/234955560-tehran/page__st__25

Quote- Have you ever even been to Iran yourself? I have, in fact I lived there for some time. And in my case I actually did go to meet in one of the Sunni majority areas (certainly not Tehran) where they had a madrasa they'd built themselves. Didn't really see a "persecuted" people there, but rather one's who were very firm in their Sunnism (though also strongly anti-Wahhabi).

This might be a surprise to hear, but say you're a Sunni going to Qum for religious studies. What do you think they'll do, try to convert you to being a Twelver Imami? Far from it. In fact, when I was there, Sunnis (of which there were not an insignificant number coming in) would often get sent by the Iranians to a school in Gorgan were the studies are given by Sunni `ulama teaching Hanafi and Shafi`i fiqh instead (I had the impression it's also a government supported school, with both Sunni and Shi`a teachers/students), though some would manage to stay in Qum and learn under Shi`i fiqh. Some Sunnis would eventually convert, others wouldn't. They'd even accept `Ibadis (descended from the Khawarij) into studies in Qum...

end quote.

So your Wahhabi garbage is refuted, also you never speak of the Wahhabi US backed Saudi monarchy and their hatred and discrimination against their Shi'a Muslim citizens in the East of Arabia?! Or even about the new incident of the Shi'a Muslim minority in Malaysia facing discrimination from the Sunni Malaysian government and Wahhabi websites were even celebrating and applauding such unfair harassment of innocent Malaysian Shi'a Muslims.

http://forums.islamicawakening.com/f18/otherwise-tolerant-malaysia-shiites-banned-41614/

Some of the Wahhabis comments from this above link:

"Allahu Akbar"

"Malaysians are the bestest. Even once when a Somali student was killed, the police met up with the family and Somali community there, and promised to find the killer which they did. What other Muslim country would this?"

"so they have no shariah, permit christians to spread their filth, just as long as they dont want to change their official ID, permit the worship of the giant teapot idol, have 40,000 ladyboys but well at least they do one right which is suppress the kufr of the rafadiyyah."

So Wahhabis like you have no grounds to even argue on (but I refuted your claims against the Islamic Republic of Iran anyway).

Edited by Basra

(bismillah)

Salamu alaikum you are right, thanks for the correction. Imam Khamenei (ha) said we shouldn't do anything to disrupt Muslim unity and that no one should ever accuse any of the Prophet (pbuh)'s wives of "something that would dishonor her" meaning I assume the adultery allegation against Aisha that is spoken of in the Holy Qur'an in which Allah (SWT) cleared her. Aisha certainly has her faults like going to war against Imam Ali (as) but we Shi'a Muslims have never accused her of the crime of adultery (as again the Holy Qur'an clears her of this charge) as this would've dishonored the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) himself. In fact I believe it was a "Sunni companion" that actually made that false adultery charge against Aisha in that time!

Walaikum as Salam.

I think the reason he emphasized this was that a certain Shia speaker may have actually suggested what you described in your post. I haven't listened to the speech of that speaker (which I believe was condemned by various Shia scholars), but people who have might be able to confirm this.

TAkfiri Shias , and how you explain this,

More of this old, tired Wahhabi propaganda videos. Responding to one of the claims brought up in your Wahhabi videos, see this video of Sheikh Yasser al-Habib:

Quote- The truth about calls of Shi'ite cleric, Sheikh Yassir Al-Habib after Samarra incident. He says that (only) the mosques which is controlled by the Wahhabi terrorists should be destroy.

Your Wahhabi propaganda garbage is refuted! Our beloved Shi'a Muslim scholars and blessed men of knowledge only call for the punishment of Nasibi Wahhabi criminals.

Edited by Basra