Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

9 Out Of Every 10 Persons Annihilated

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

Please don't jump on me and cry blasphemy or disrespecting the Imams (as).

I have had read almost everything on hand on how the world will be different after the Awaited One arrives. I have no problem accepting change. Change is inevitable. Some authors even paint a Utopian picture of the world in the second coming (which I say this is of course good) but at the same, it left me feeling extremely astounded as well. Yes, this world can attain a Utopian character. Economically, yes, I believe so. That said, in order to be there the whole global economic-financial infrastructure has to be abolished or radically transformed. Can you imagine moving gold trading activities from the City of London or abolishing Central Banks or change things upside down such that "the poor gets richer" and "the rich does not get rich beyond belief"?

Will Islam change all this without a drop of blood? I don't think so. If we could, we would have done it ages ago. We do not even have the intellectual arsenal or resources to do this. We are too laid-back.

When "quiet revolution" cannot take place, radical change kicks in. Tunisia anyone? Not quite apt in toto, its a micro political change, but you get the idea.

Will Imam Mehdi and his 313 agents change the world in a quiet yet acceptable revolution? I don't think so. He has to face the international bankers, the Rothchilds, members of secret societies, you name it. You have to go to war with these people.

If China rises up in alarming manner, the US will start a new war. If the Western hemisphere is about to loose power and control over the world, wait for a global war. War starts everything anew. Just like a farmer tilling a field. The field is all free from weed then the seeds can be inserted in. War is bad but it is cleansing for those who want war.

It is unfortunate that humanity has to rinse itself thoroughly before it can be reinvigorated. Life and blood has to be paid. Hopefully the truest of all scums go with it.

Annihilation. What else? NWO the easy way.

Edited by chat_buddy

Please don't jump on me and cry blasphemy or disrespecting the Imams (as).

I have had read almost everything on hand on how the world will be different after the Awaited One arrives. I have no problem accepting change. Change is inevitable. Some authors even paint a Utopian picture of the world in the second coming (which I say this is of course good) but at the same, it left me feeling extremely astounded as well. Yes, this world can attain a Utopian character. Economically, yes, I believe so. That said, in order to be there the whole global economic-financial infrastructure has to be abolished or radically transformed. Can you imagine moving gold trading activities from the City of London or abolishing Central Banks or change things upside down such that "the poor gets richer" and "the rich does not get rich beyond belief"?

Will Islam change all this without a drop of blood? I don't think so. If we could, we would have done it ages ago. We do not even have the intellectual arsenal or resources to do this. We are too laid-back.

When "quiet revolution" cannot take place, radical change kicks in. Tunisia anyone? Not quite apt in toto, its a micro political change, but you get the idea.

Will Imam Mehdi and his 313 agents change the world in a quiet yet acceptable revolution? I don't think so. He has to face the international bankers, the Rothchilds, members of secret societies, you name it. You have to go to war with these people.

If China rises up in alarming manner, the US will start a new war. If the Western hemisphere is about to loose power and control over the world, wait for a global war. War starts everything anew. Just like a farmer tilling a field. The field is all free from weed then the seeds can be inserted in. War is bad but it is cleansing for those who want war.

It is unfortunate that humanity has to rinse itself thoroughly before it can be reinvigorated. Life and blood has to be paid. Hopefully the truest of all scums go with it.

Annihilation. What else? NWO the easy way.

well, firstly, who said anything about 'without a drop of blood'?

secondly, its 313 generals, not just 313 people. the imam (as) will have more than 313 members of his army.

thirdly, Allah (swt) will be obv helping him :)

The interesting thing is that even though i am a teenager, at least i have the knowledge and foresight to incorporate the Prophet (as) 's most fundamental teaching, akhlaq. I would advise you to go an attempt to enrich yourself with some before asking questions that are too big for a person of you calibre and intilect.

Edited by mo93
  • Advanced Member

The interesting thing is that even though i am a teenager, at least i have the knowledge and foresight to incorporate the Prophet (as) 's most fundamental teaching, akhlaq. I would advise you to go an attempt to enrich yourself with some before asking questions that are too big for a person of you calibre and intilect.

+ 10000000000

• Moderators

Salams to all,

The rise of Imam Mehdi(a.f.as) will be very similar to the rise of Rasoulallah (pbuh) . All the hadith that I am familiar with say this.

As we all know, the rise of Rasoulallah (pbuh) involved wars and fighting and killing, so you can't expect the rise of our Imam Al Asr

will not involve this aspect. The killing was only because those who controllled power and wealth at the time of Rasoulallah (pbuh)

were not willing to part with it or to distribute some of it justly among the people who are in need of it as Islam calls for. The genesis of

the battle of Badr, the first battle in Islam, was economic. The Kufar had stolen the wealth of the muslims who left during the hijra and were

taking it to sell it and take the money unjustly. Allah(s.w.a) ordered the Prophet (pbuh) and the muslims to prevent them from carrying out this

act of extreme injustice. If the Kufar would have returned the property of the muslims to it's rightful owners after being requested to do so, then

the Battle of Badr would not have happened. So similarly, the Imam Al Asr will order the Kufar to return the wealth of the muslims and the people

of the world to it's rightful owners and will order them to restore justice amoung the people. I doubt they will comply with this order, so then there

will be war and killing. It will probably be very bloody since the Kufar of those days only had swords and spears to carry out their plans. The Kufar

of today have much more lethal and potent weapons at their disposal.

The end result will be that as Rasoulallah (pbuh) established a just government in Medina near the end of his mission, so Imam Mehdi(a.f.a.s) will establish a just government, but the scope of the government will be worldwide and not limited to one location.

Edited by Abu Hadi
  • Veteran Member
Please don't jump on me and cry blasphemy or disrespecting the Imams

You are not blaspheming at all.

You have to go to war with these people.

However, please do not speculate. We do not know exactly how things will pan out.

Will Imam Mehdi and his 313 agents change the world in a quiet yet acceptable revolution?

As far as I am aware, Imam Mahdi will not have dominion over the entire world.

So he may very well be able to undertake measures that effectively put other countries on notice - sanctions, for example.

Please don't forget he will have immense power.

If war does take place, of course, one could assume that there will be some bloodshed.

How much - We don't know exactly and probably never will until the event takes place.

But Imam Mahdi may not declare war just because other countries are unwilling to change their banking or other systems.

However, he can do a lot.

Besides, God will be on his side.

What more can you want?

Perhaps it is best to wait and see, rather than speculating and worrying ourselves to death.

God knows better than we do and He will do as He thinks fit.

The problem with ShiaChat is that it is infested with too many teenagers who have no foresight and knowledge to put forward intelligent, sensible comments.

Underestimating someone's abilities on account of their age is against the teachings of Islam.

It is well-known how some people would try and dismiss Imam Ali's exceptional caliber because of his age.

Besides, age is not always an advantage.

After a certain age, it keeps progressively destroying our neurons, without replacing them.

Age does not matter

Age does matter to a small extent.

Most adults would not like to get into a debate with ten year olds.

But most teenagers cannot be dismissed because of their age.

Some may be, yes, but certainly not all.

• Advanced Member

Age does matter to a small extent.

Most adults would not like to get into a debate with ten year olds.

But most teenagers cannot be dismissed because of their age.

Some may be, yes, but certainly not all.

(salam)

Of course brother, I dont mean that as in little kids

I mean as in people who are around 16 years of age and older can be considered very experienced believe it or not

• Advanced Member

Salaam brother Chat-buddy,

I hope your still active on this thread as I too share (some) relative information as to how the world is functioning today and what parameters are in place inviting the supremacy of the secret societies and etc. In relation to the worlds dynamics and the power.

For some time now I have attempted researching a little deeper on the following 3 fronts:

1. The immediate/desperate need of a divinely appointed Leader amongst men & the much awaited support (companionship) and the inevitable change which is foreseeable.

2. The origin, methods, practices, beliefs, association or enactment of dimensional terrestrials (Jinn/Demons) and their significance both from the periods of the sumerians/mayans/pre-pharoanics to the modern age of secret societies, illuminates, free-masonic academics, media, control, financial institutions, asset & share ownerships and prophecies which demonstrate of the coming age of seeking proximity to the New World Order (if not more.)

3. The astrological, religious and geographic findings in relation to the above supported by Quran, Hadith, Imams, and modern day professionals from various professions which uniquely positions the fact finding missions falling in similitude to the Prophecies as well as the uncovering of political and social norms throughout the ages and their undeniable purpose.

Truth is we can never know enough and what we understand in life is usually an interpretation rather than divine guidance unless the issues at hand are clarified equally by the Divine RIght. I take much interest in this topic and would appreciate if ur still around to contribute an exchange of ideas and possibilities.

In reference to the thread itself.....just want to clarify one thing....as suggested before....the quantified 313 is not the measure of the totality of support. Our traditions clearly outline that these will be chosen ones who will have administrable positions in the Imams new Government. These 313 will be the best representation of what is referred to as "Momineen" and will be intellectually at par in supporting the Imam and working alongside without histories repeat of betrayal, deception and lack of loyalty. Logically addressed through various traditions these 313 are understood to be highly graded in islamic principles, law (shariah), conduct, wisdom, etc etc and will be held in high regard in aiding the establishment of the Imams success. Such leaders or representatives form the expectation of many that the Imams hand will spread all over the world through these individuals inviting what is good and forbidding what is evil and hence their good efforts and success will invite people from all walks of life, races, nations, tribes, etc etc to the new revolution.

It is of no surprise that this is inevitable after-all if you understand the dynamics of the world and how the system itself is unjust and devilishly ruining peoples lives.....it is of no doubt that people themselves are already at a stage of revolt but only they have no universal leader. The recent shifts seen in Tunisia and Egypt are just some of the small examples of the voices that want to be heard out of desperation....if you can understand that (a tiny taster)....than the possibility of the Promised One is 100% feasible!