Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Important Names In Islam

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

(salam)

(bismillah)

I jus wanted to know lyk alot of people do caligraphy and all u kno writing the name of Allah, prophet (pbuh) , Imam Ali (as) and other important names.. when you dont want it what do u do with it?! because putting the paper or what ever in the bin wouldnt be right.. and you cant throw it on the floor..

well i was sat lissenin to majlis so i sketches the name of Imam Hussain (as) and drew a sword etc u kno the whole quik sketching and now i dont know what to do with it.. lyk destroy it but without the whole gunaah n all.. i asked my mum she sed throw it in the water.. :unsure: or sumwher high.. but i want to make sure i dont do anything disrespectful..

help would be much appreciated.. thnxxxxxxxxx :D

:yaali: (wasalam)

(salam)

(bismillah)

I jus wanted to know lyk alot of people do caligraphy and all u kno writing the name of Allah, prophet (pbuh) , Imam Ali (as) and other important names.. when you dont want it what do u do with it?! because putting the paper or what ever in the bin wouldnt be right.. and you cant throw it on the floor..

well i was sat lissenin to majlis so i sketches the name of Imam Hussain (as) and drew a sword etc u kno the whole quik sketching and now i dont know what to do with it.. lyk destroy it but without the whole gunaah n all.. i asked my mum she sed throw it in the water.. :unsure: or sumwher high.. but i want to make sure i dont do anything disrespectful..

help would be much appreciated.. thnxxxxxxxxx :D

:yaali: (wasalam)

You may throw it away, dispose of it etc like any other text of paper. There shouldn't be any gunnah.

Man la yahdhuruhul faqih:

Úä ÇáÕÇÏÞ Úáíå ÇáÓáÇã Ãäå ÞÇá : " ßá ÔÆ ãØáÞ ÍÊì íÑÏ Ýíå äåí

From Imam al Sadiq(as) who said "Everything is free(halal) untill there's a forbidding order for it."

This hadith was earlier posted in post# 5, here:

Salam,

I have heard that if you soak the paper in the water until it fades it is then ok to throw it in the bin..or you could just throw it into a river or something.

Wsalam.

+1

or bury it!!!!