Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Jinn/human Hybrids

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

Interesting question

I remember one tradition that narrates that an angel and a jinn descended from the skies to get married to children of Hz Adam (a.s)

If thats the case, then Yes Humans and Jinns can marry and have children

Although, there is another tradition that narrates Hz Adam had a second set of daughters who got married to his first set of sons. It was the only time in history such marriage was allowed.

There must be people with more knowledge on this

• Veteran Member

I've heard that some women have become pregnant and their children in their wombs just disappear. Some people say this is because a male Jinn has mated with her and took the child back to its realm to live with the Jinns. Weird stuff like that.

I've heard also that marriage between human and jinns is considered possible and permissible in some Muslim circles.

Edited by Saintly_Jinn23

I've heard that some women have become pregnant and their children in their wombs just disappear. Some people say this is because a male Jinn has mated with her and took the child back to its realm to live with the Jinns. Weird stuff like that.

I've heard also that marriage between human and jinns is considered possible and permissible in some Muslim circles.

hmmm, dnt wanna say anything without actually knowing, buh that sounds like shia campfire talk lol.

• Advanced Member

Interesting question

I remember one tradition that narrates that an angel and a jinn descended from the skies to get married to children of Hz Adam (a.s)

If thats the case, then Yes Humans and Jinns can marry and have children

Although, there is another tradition that narrates Hz Adam had a second set of daughters who got married to his first set of sons. It was the only time in history such marriage was allowed.

There must be people with more knowledge on this

yah I heard that same story

but I'm not sure how that's possible.. but u know what was creepy.. once when I was young I was looking at the books at my grandpa's house, and one of them was abt marriage or something and in the content it had a title (rule of marrying a jin) I don't remember anything else tho.. but if there's a rule.. it could work

but I highly doubts it happens in real life coz jin aren't allowed to encounter with humans, and they r very dangerous once they r around :Hijabi:

• Veteran Member

I think Hasan al-Basri said that it's lawful to marry Jinns so long as there are witnesses to the marriage on both sides. Meaning the ceremony would need both Jinns and Humans present who could see one another. I would think that if they can have intercourse, then that means children can be had, because I mean it's unlawful to seek intercourse with animals even though we can well...you know... and one of the signs that it is unlawful is the fact that we can't procreate with the animals.

From what I hear, marriages with Jinn are warned against even though they are lawful because Jinns can be possessive and jealous.

However, I'm not sure what to think myself. :lol:

• Veteran Member

I think Hasan al-Basri said that it's lawful to marry Jinns so long as there are witnesses to the marriage on both sides. Meaning the ceremony would need both Jinns and Humans present who could see one another. I would think that if they can have intercourse, then that means children can be had, because I mean it's unlawful to seek intercourse with animals even though we can well...you know... and one of the signs that it is unlawful is the fact that we can't procreate with the animals.

From what I hear, marriages with Jinn are warned against even though they are lawful because Jinns can be possessive and jealous.

was gearing myself up for a really caustic sarcastic reply but then decided if you believe in jinn/human hybrids the sarcasm would be totally lost on you

• Advanced Member

I heard these kinds of fairytale relationships with fairies; being very protective of their private parts or something. I think these things are just made up by people who have nothing to do in their lives, to amuse and scare people.

Just curious, Saintly_Jinn23, where did you hear this from? Was it from Muslims?

Since you have a habit of quoting deviant sufi figures in your posts in the general section of this forum(I wouldn't have a problem if you post sufi junk in other sects forums), I thought this hadith may be interesting.

Ihtijaj tabrisi:

ÝÞÇá ÃãíÑ ÇáãÄãäíä Úáíå ÇáÓáÇã: ÃãÇ Ãä áßá Þæã ÓÇãÑí æåÐÇ ÓÇãÑí åÐå ÇáÃãÉ¡ ÃãÇ Åäå áÇ íÞæá áÇ ãÓÇÓ æáßä íÞæá áÇ ÞÊÇá...............

Amirul momineen(as) said "Beware that every nation has a saamri and Hasa Basri is the saamri of this nation.............."

• Veteran Member

Amaan: Actually...yeah. I stumble upon books about it chronicling supposedly real stories of Jinn seduction, Jinns becoming attached to humans and not letting women/men near them or some discussions on forums where Muslims are like "In my country they(Muslims) believe this stuff..." I personally don't know what to believe myself just yet. It's one of those things where I don't know if I've found a suitable answer on either side. I'm a bit of a paranormal buff so anything on aliens, jinns, angel sightings, even fairies or ghosts I'll check out.

Though, one thing I have found interesting is that the stories and folktales I've heard of Jinns desiring humans bear a strange resemblance to the Book of Tobit found in the Catholic Bible where a "demon" named Asmodeus kills any man who attempts to marry a human woman he desires for himself. Asmodeus is then driven off with the assistance of the angel, Raphael(Israfil). The Book of Tobit never explains what exactly Asmodeus is, but I wonder if the book is an ancient Jewish legend on evil Jinns.

• Advanced Member

well u don't really have to make up ur mind, and it weather u do or not it won't have an affect on u either way :D

• Advanced Member

Salam,

How will that work i wonder?, how can the invisible marry the visible? or How can the physical marry the metaphysical?

I ponder what the end result would be...Half fire half flesh, or half visible half invisible :huh:

I haven't heard of such things, maybe possible somehow in some form??, who knows about the wierd and awkward?

• Veteran Member

Salam,

How will that work i wonder?, how can the invisible marry the visible? or How can the physical marry the metaphysical?

I ponder what the end result would be...Half fire half flesh, or half visible half invisible :huh:

I haven't heard of such things, maybe possible somehow in some form??, who knows about the wierd and awkward?

I was always under the impression that Jinns could appear to us if they wanted to.

Such stories may have links to magic spells involving jinn invocation. I've seen plenty of talismans that supposedly are endowed with Jinns inside them that one could call out. If such things are true, then perhaps if there have been serious marriages between the two beings, the human bears some sort of item the Jinn dwells in.

The little I know on these supposed hybrids however is that they may possess the ability to become unseen in this and are usually raised solely among Jinns.

Edited by Saintly_Jinn23
Guest Muhamad

ok please nobody get offended or anything please!!

let me tell you a story that might sound a bit "crazy" ..

i used to live in yemen for a while and noticed that the people there were prone to doing "wrong" things all the time. i would hang out with people who truly believed, but for some reason it was sooo easy for them to go astray. after a year or so, i was extremely depressed and didn't understand why EVERYONE had devilish tendendies .. i mean .. they all know what is halal and haram, yet they were so prone to do what is haram. there was this one guy who was one of the closest people to me there who made me so depressed with his behaviour (even the laughter) .. that i started feeling that this guy MUST have jinn blood in him .. he's acting like a jinn!!! sounds like one .. the way he laughed .. moved .. and his fire -y tendencies ..

so i started researching this topic of crossing humans with jinn online & found plenty of material about it. and the thing that made me come to terms with yemen was that there were plenty of christian and islamic sources that claim that queen sheba's mom was a jinn .. and at those times the co-existence of humans and jinn (including marriage i guess) was halal.

so anyway, the only way i could deal with the people there in peace was by blaming their behavior on jinn 'genes'. it made me kind of forgive and understand them ..

God knows best, and am a little confused about this, however, believe personally that there can be offspring from such marriage, and that many people have jinn "blood" in them ..

ok, may we be guided by Allah's Truth always,

salam.gifsmile.gif

• Advanced Member

(salam)

-____-;;

not possible.. but even if you were to consider this seriously, and if you have ever studied some biology, you would know that interspecies breeding (aka. cross-breeding) doesn't often work, and if it does the offspring are infertile...

Guest Muhamad

(salam)

-____-;;

not possible.. but even if you were to consider this seriously, and if you have ever studied some biology, you would know that interspecies breeding (aka. cross-breeding) doesn't often work, and if it does the offspring are infertile...

actually studied biology in university .. and there are plenty of things we don't know .. especially when it comes to the spiritual realm .. God is capable of all.

• 5 years later...
  • Basic Members
On January 17, 2011 at 0:02 PM, Saintly_Jinn23 said:

Bro, its called false pregnancy or phantom pregnancy . Nothing is like that . 
Humans are flesh , yet they are smokeless fire . 

i don't think they can impregnate woman . 

• 9 months later...
  • Basic Members

I've heard about Jinn a lot from my mom's side of the family. They've had tales about them going back more than century which I think is interesting because they are super Catholic and the stories started when they were in Poland.I didn't know Jinn were Islam based until a year ago. I'm a physics and math major and I can say there is A LOT we don't know about. Some physicists say there are possibly more than 10 dimensions and any higher-dimensional being would be capable of doing things we can barely imagine. The math for it is crazy. They originally thought there were only 3 dimensions and one time, but farther they get the number could be anywhere between 12 and 23 dimensions.

• 8 months later...