Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
abbas1214

[LAWS]Can Say Ali Un Walli Ullah In Tashahud

Rate this topic

Sayying Alliyun wali Allah in your adhaan is bid'ah. The original adhaan didn't have this.

I don't see why it's become an 'ask your marja' issue.

I think we have to remember that Adhaan and Iqamah is not part of the actual salat. So even if someone does not say these 2 correctly, the rest of salat will still be accepeted.

You should take the fatwa of who you do taqleed of because they may have different opinions. But pretty much everyone I've heard says it. When the prophet (pbuh) heard it being recited, he did not object. Or he even ordered abu dhar to recite it. So either way is fine.

Many people make a big deal in order to cause fitnah amongst shias.

And as sister zareen before, that it is not wajib but the main scholars do allow it to be recited. As for Agha sistani, he says:

Ayatullah Sistani's Fatwa

928. Ash hadu anna Amiral Mu'minina 'Aliyyan Waliyyullah ( I testify that the Commander of the faithful, Imam Ali is the vicegerent of Allah) is not a part of either Adhan or Iqamah. But it is preferable that it is pronounced after Ash hadu anna Muhammadan Rasulul lah with the niyyat of Qurbat

http://sistani.org/l...ra&eid=3&aid=40

Edited by Labbayk

I think we have to remember that Adhaan and Iqamah is not part of the actual salat. So even if someone does not say these 2 correctly, the rest of salat will still be accepeted.

You should take the fatwa of who you do taqleed of because they may have different opinions. But pretty much everyone I've heard says it. When the prophet (pbuh) heard it being recited, he did not object. Or he even ordered abu dhar to recite it. So either way is fine.

Many people make a big deal in order to cause fitnah amongst shias.

I would rather follow a hadith that claimed it wrong then ask a marja on his opinion.

:donno:

I would rather follow a hadith that claimed it wrong then ask a marja on his opinion.

:donno:

the marja know the hadith better than us. but if u dont want to recite then it is fine.

Because people are having all sorts of opinions on this issue. Some say it is wajib, some say it is preferable (though not originally part of Adhan and iqamah), some say it is totally wrong. And each one of those could bring up all sorts of hadiths and pick n mix with them lol.

Which is why in these little issues, you should take the advice from who you follow really.

I actually want a book of the evidences of where marja base their fatwa upon, but i know this would cover volumes, though as far as I know they do conduct sessions for this. If someone knows where I can purchase a book of this then please let me know!

Edited by Labbayk

the marja know the hadith better than us. but if u dont want to recite then it is fine.

I'm sure an Imam (as) would have known better than the marja in that sense, no?

and fair enough ^_^

Edited by Blissful

What Sistani changed his fatwa regarding tashaud ????

I'm sure an Imam (as) would have known better than the marja in that sense, no?

and fair enough ^_^

Ameer ul momineen a.s. said: Ana Azaan wa ana Moazzin, Ana salat ul Momineen, Ana Hayya lassalah, ana hayya lal falah, ana hayyala khayril amal.

Imam Sadiq a.s. said: Qad Qamatis Salat is Imam e Zamana ajf.

So, it's not worth arguing if ali an wali Allah is part of azaan or not because it is Azaan itself.

YA Ali Madad

@Siraat

Marja e Taqleed Syed Sistani did not change his fatwa regarding Tashahud.

Its just that all Marja's permit recitation of any Dua immediately after Tashahud .

So I asked whether We can recite "third Shahadat" with NIYAT of Dua and that its not a part of the Prayer

Has expected the reply came that the Prayer Stands Valid.

(salam)

The hadith from Al Kafi is majhool (unknown).

(wasalam)

A change of opinion now, it would be permissible because the ahadith on tashahud are not as strict as they are on the adhan plus the Imam has given permission for longer tashahuds in general. Ashadu ana Amir al Mu'mineen bil haqq al wasi wal Imam wa wali Allah.

The problem in Pakistan is that now even Shias are extremists like wahabis and giving kufr / munafiq fatawa on each other, especially the pseduo non-usuli's are very fiery in this particular issue of tashahud as put by the OP. Its very sad to see juhalaa here in Pakistan directing the affairs of religion, but its a jahil nation anyway.

Huh? I'm Converted Shi'a and i also live in Pakistan, the problem are the Ghaalis who call Shi'as wahabis, I personally experienced this i don't believe in Wilayat e Takweenya and I don't do Istighatha so many Shi'a Calls me a WAHABI I simply answer him by Saying that if i'm Wahabi then my imam is Also wahabi. They never claimed Wilayat e Takweenya and they never do Istighatha min Ghair Allah even early Scholars never did it thats why i think its bidah i avoid it.

(salam)

The reason as to why a lot of Shias like to say Ali wali Allah in athan and iqama is all because Sunnis used to say a negative thing about Imam Ali(as) in their athan which is why some of us find it very enthousiastic to say it but you are not forced to say it

So as a token of appreciation towards Imam Ali's image, we say ashhadu ana ali nwali Allah since they used to curse his name instead

(salam)

cant be .the azan/iqamah by sunnis make no mention of Imam Ali(as)

It is necessary to avoid reciting  the third Shahadat (testimony) because, no where in any Shia sources, can you find  any references or proof about reciting the third testimony in prayers.

Please, see authentic narrations in Shia's Hadith books such as:

Wasaael Al-Shia Vol. 6. page 392 Abwaab Al-Tashahhud, chapter 3 Hadith 1.

Wasaael Al-Shia Vol. 6. page 397 Abwaab Al-Tashahhud, chapter 4 Hadith 4.

Wasaael Al-Shia Vol. 6. page 398 Abwaab Al-Tashahhud, chapter 4 Hadith 5.

Also, see Resalahs (Tauzihul Masaael) of all prominent Marjas (jurisprudents) and you will come to see that it (Shahadat Salesa) has not been mentioned in any of these books nor has it been advised.  The third Shahadat has not been mentioned in the traditions in that context and none of the grand religious authorities has considered it mustahab (desirable).  Only the first and second shahadats (i.e. testimony of the oneness of God and testimony of the Prophethood of Muhammad (ﷺ)) have been mentioned.