Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Āyatullah Misbāh Yazdī

Rate this topic

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Although not a set rule, but you can be certain that the WF will never be anyone other than a sayyid. Now a little bit about Ayatollah Misbah Yazdi. It has been told A LOT of lies about him throughou

There is a couple of things you should know about Ayat.Misbah. 1. His moassese(Moasseseye Misbah) has a particular set of students from hawzah. He insists his students to go abroad for 1-2 years and

Those are rumours. I have yet to find any substantiation of them.

• Veteran Member

Wow I just came across his official site. It has all of his works:

http://www.mesbahyazdi.org/farsi/?../lib/farsi_list.htm

Complete with page numbers and all that jazz...

Nobody else is amazed by this?

That is the single greatest internet database of an author's works that I have ever seen.

Since yall aren't impressed, I assume you have seen similar things before. If you have, please direct me to it. I would love to see such a database for the leader's works.

• Veteran Member

That is the single greatest internet database of an author's works that I have ever seen.

Since yall aren't impressed, I assume you have seen similar things before. If you have, please direct me to it. I would love to see such a database for the leader's works.

Baradar, I guess you're late .. the website has been there for over 3 years !! It even has his audio lectures lol

• Veteran Member

Baradar, I guess you're late .. the website has been there for over 3 years !! It even has his audio lectures lol

Are there similar sites for others?

They should have such a database on the leader's website.

• Advanced Member

(salam)

inshallah once I learn Farsi I will be just as amazed as you brother :) Just give me a couple of years

• Veteran Member

(salam)

inshallah once I learn Farsi I will be just as amazed as you brother :) Just give me a couple of years

You don't need to be able to read it to be amazed, my dear brother.

Click on any of the books and see what pops up. All the publication information is listed, page numbers are all marked, one can jump between chapters, etc.

It's like having your own personal Mesbah library.

Edited by baradar_jackson
  • Advanced Member

You don't need to be able to read it to be amazed, my dear brother.

Click on any of the books and see what pops up. All the publication information is listed, page numbers are all marked, one can jump between chapters, etc.

It's like having your own personal Mesbah library.

(salam)

Well, when you really think about it, I would rather read from his (HA) actual books than from a screen..

Technology sucks!

Edited by 14infallibles
  • Veteran Member

(salam)

Well, when you really think about it, I would rather read from his (HA) actual books than from a screen..

Technology sucks!

Of course, printed books are better.

But printed books are hard to find, and cost money.

One only needs a computer to access these books, and they cost you nothing (other than internet costs, which you were gonna pay anyway).

• Advanced Member
Yes you can. Scroll to the bottom and you will see there is a link that says ãÊä ˜Çãá

It's matn-e ketab actually :dry: lol. But once I click it, it just shows some more information, not the actual book itself? What browser are you using? Which book are you looking at exactly, and are you sure you can actually read _all_ of the book? I remember his Philosophical Instructions only works in IE, but I can't seem to access these Farsi ones at all in any browser..

Brother is there a similar site that has all of the leader's books?

Mostly lectures with transcripts as sweet89 said, but I've got a DVD you may be interested in which has all his lectures..

His emminence (Rahbar) will be leading the friday prayer this week ia, should be interesting.

heh, thanks for the heads up..

• Veteran Member

It's matn-e ketab actually :dry: lol.

Sorry. I said that from memory.

But once I click it, it just shows some more information, not the actual book itself? What browser are you using? Which book are you looking at exactly, and are you sure you can actually read _all_ of the book? I remember his Philosophical Instructions only works in IE, but I can't seem to access these Farsi ones at all in any browser..

Right now I am trying it and the link is broken.

I notice that it is often broken. But when it does work, it has a page with all the publication information, and you can select any chapter and begin reading it.

Mostly lectures with transcripts as sweet89 said, but I've got a DVD you may be interested in which has all his lectures..

Oh word?

Yes, I am interested in that. Is there any place I can download that?

• Advanced Member
I notice that it is often broken. But when it does work, it has a page with all the publication information, and you can select any chapter and begin reading it.

Let me know when you can recreate it successfully..

Yes, I am interested in that. Is there any place I can download that?

I'll whack it up onto tabatabai.org for you once I get the chance..

• Veteran Member

The leader has very few books if any, the few puished under his name are mostly, if not all, transcripts of his lectures, if you can read/understand arabic i would reccommend the arabic version of his sight, that has more material. The site Leader.ir isnt the most updated lol. His emminence (Rahbar) will be leading the friday prayer this week ia, should be interesting.

Leader.ir sucks

Khamenei.ir is much better

Let me know when you can recreate it successfully..

OK I tried it just now and it worked.

Here is the cover page:

xfq3vn.jpg

And here is a page I chose at random (notice on the right side you can navigate between chapters):

2myde0n.jpg

So it has the whole books. It's just that it seems that the site has problems and often the books don't load (GAY).

Edited by baradar_jackson
  • Veteran Member

I'll whack it up onto tabatabai.org for you once I get the chance..

Did you whack it up yet nekbat?

I need those espeeches!!!

Also I have a question: does it also cite the location, date, and venue of the speeches? I want to be able to cite them in papers and such.

• Forum Administrators

(bismillah)

(salam)

There were some short articles that mentioned Ayatollah Misbah Yazdi on this website: http://www.isca.ac.ir/index.php?option=com_frontpage&Itemid=35

I saw them on the English side, so there must be more on the Farsi side. I looked for Misbah Yazdi and found them. Then looked for just Misbah and found more.