Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
alialiali

Abu Bakr N Quran Help!

Rate this topic

guys i need your help i have a sunni freind he says thers a hadith saying abu bakr is gaurenteed heaven and umar also these verses are for abu bakr can somone help me with this as

i dont know how to reply back obviously its all fabrcated and lies but i ned to repy back

he got it from the site below

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=66189

Abu Bakr in the Holy Quran

References in the Holy Quran. Abu Bakr has the unique distinction of being referred to in the Holy Quran in several verses.

Al-Bara'at. In Sura "A1-Bara'at', there is a reference to Abu Bakr in the following verse: "He being the second of the two, When they were in the cave and when Muhammad said to his companion 'Grieve not, surely God is with us,' then God came to their help, and protected them with an army which they saw not". {9:40}

Al-Lail. The following verses in the Sura "Al-Lail" refer to Abu Bakr: "Those who spend their wealth for increase in self-purification and have in their minds no favor from any one, for which a reward is expected in return, but only the desire to seek the countenance of their Lord, Most High and soon will they attain complete satisfaction." {92:18-21}

"He who gives in charity, and fears Allah and in all sincerity testifies to the best, We will indeed, make smooth for him, the path to bliss". {92:1-7}

Al-Ahzab. When the verse "Surely Allah and His angels bless the Prophet" {33:56} was revealed, Abu Bakr inquired of the Holy Prophet whether he was included in the divine grace which was bestowed on the Holy Prophet. It was on this that the following verse was revealed which contains an implied reference to Abu Bakr: "He it is, Who sends His blessings on him, and so do His angels that He may bring him forth out of utter darkness into light, and He is merciful to the believers'. {33:43}.

Al-lmran. The commentators are agreed that the following verse of Sura "Al-lmran" refers to Abu Bakr and Umar: "And take counsel with them in the affair". (3:158)

Al-Waqiah. Shah Wali Ullah and other commentators hold that in the following verse of Sura "AI-Waqiah", the "believers that are good refers to Abu Bakr and Umar: "And if you back up each other against him, then surely Allah it is Who is his Guardian, and Gabriel, and the believers that do good, and the angels will be his helpers." {66:4}.

Ar-Rahman. According to commentators the following verse in Sura "Ar-Rahman" refers to Abu Bakr: "And for him who fears to stand before his Lord are two gardens", (15:46)

Al-Imran. The following verse in Sura "Al-Imran" with reference to the Jews has an implied reference to Abu Bakr: "And you will certainly hear from those who received the Book before you and from the polytheists much that is wrong, but if you preserve and fear God, that is the steadfastness of things."

An-Nur. In Sura "An-Nur", the following verse refers to Abu Bakr: "And let not those of you who possess grace and abundance swear against giving to the near of kin and the poor and those who have migrated in the way of Allah, and they should pardon and turn away. Do you not like that God should forgive you?" {18:24

Brother the first one is basically saying that Abu Bakr was scared and also thats not the correct translation. It actually says Allah sent him better companions so this verse actually in no way praising Abu Bakr.

Now the rest of the Ayahs there is no proof that these were revealed about Abu Bakr. Can the Sunni guy you speaking to provide Hadith or something so we can look at how authentic the hadith is etc.

Its the Ashura Mubashra-The Ten Promised Heaven...Sunni believe in it, Shia as normal dont...its hadith...It also has Maula Ali (ra) as one of the 10 just for your information.

And as for AbuBakr Siddiq (ra) in the Quran, the only real KNOWN ayat, is the one speaking about the Thoor-The Cave, which I think is the 1st

Let the great Sheikh Mufid (ra) answer your question:

Al-Karajaki has reported that once Sheikh Mufid saw a dream, and then dictated it to his companions and disciples. He said: I dreamt that as I was passing through a street, I saw a large crowd gathered around someone. On enquiry, I was told that they had surrounded Umar b. al-Khattab, the second Caliph. I pushed myself forward, and when I came near him, I said: "O Sheikh, do you allow me to ask a question?" He said: "Ask." So I said: "Would you explain me how is the excellence of your friend Abu Bakr established by the Ayah in which Allah says: 'the second of the two, when they were in the cave'. Your friends are making too much out of it."

He said: "This Ayah proves Abu Bakr's excellence in six ways:

Allah mentions the Prophet, peace be upon him, and then mentions Abu Bakr with him, as his second of the two;

Allah mentions them as being together at one place; which is a sign of mutual affinity;

Allah adds further quality of being the Prophet's "SAHIB", the Companion;

Allah relates how kind and caring the Prophet was towards Abu Bakr when he told him, "Don't grieve";

Where the Prophet assured Abu Bakr that "Allah is with us" meaning that He will help both of them simultaneously;

Allah revealed that He will send down AS-SAKINAH (serenity) upon Abu Bakr because as far as the Prophet was concerned, AS SAKINAH never parted from him

These are six proofs of Abu Bakr's excellence from the mentioned Ayah."

Sheikh Mufid says: "I told him that he had indeed made a good effort to make his point, and had left no room for any other person to be a better advocate for his friend. But I was going to demolish the arguments, making it like ashes blown away by the fast wind."

Sheikh said:

"When you say that Allah has mentioned the Prophet, peace be upon him and his progeny, and then mentioned Abu Bakr as his second, I do not see anything extraordinary in that. For if you ponder over it, you will find that Allah was only revealing the number of persons present in the cave. They were two; there could have been a Mo'min and a Kafir and they would still be two."

"And when you talk of they being together at one place, it is again as simple as the first case. If there was one place only, it could have been occupied by a Mo'min and a disbeliever also. The Mosque of the Prophet is definitely a better place than the cave, and yet it was a gathering place for the believers and the hypocrites. The Ark of Prophet Noah carried the Prophet Noah, together with Satan and the animals. So being together at one place is no virtue."

"And when you talk about the added quality of being 'SAHIB', the companion, this indeed is a weaker point than the first two, because a believer and a disbeliever can both be in the company of each other. Allah, Most High, used the word 'SAHIB' in the following Ayah: 'His "SAHIB" (companion) said to him while he was conversing with him: Have you disbelieved in the One Who created you from soil and then from a small quantity of sperm, then fashioned you harmoniously as a man?' (al-KAHF V. 37). Further, we find in Arabic literature that the word "SAHIB" is used for the accompanying donkey, and also for the sword. So, if the term can be used between a Momin and a Kafir, between a man and his animal, and between a living and an inanimate object, then what is so special in it about your friend?"

"And the words 'Don't grieve' were not meant for any solace;. Because it was a statement forbidding an act. In Arabic, we have 'donts' and 'dos' as imperative verbs. Now, the grief expressed by Abu Bakr was either an act of obedience or disobedience. If it was obedience, the Prophet would not have forbidden it, therefore it is proved that it was an act of sin and disobedience."

"As for the assurance that 'Allah is with us', the pronoun 'us' was used by the Prophet for himself The use of plural pronoun for oneself is a sign of ones elevated status. Allah says: 'Indeed, We are the One who has revealed the Quran, and We will most surely preserve it.' (Al-Hijr V.9). And again: 'We are the One who gives life and ordains death, and We are the inheritor' (al-Hijr V.23). And the Shias have their own version, which does not seem far-fetched. They say that Abu Bakr told the Prophet that his grief was for Ali b. Abi Talib (who was left behind in Makkah), and the Prophet replied: 'Do not grieve, surely, Allah is with us' meaning; with me and my brother, Ali b. Abi Talib."

"Your claim that AS-SAKINAH (serenity) was sent down to Abu Bakr is indeed outrageous. Because the verse clearly states that the serenity came unto him who was helped with the unseen army.

The Ayah says:

'... Then Allah sent down on him His serenity and strengthened him with unseen forces'

(al-Tawbah: 40).

So if AS-SAKINAH had descended upon Abu Bakr, he would have received the support of the unseen army. In fact, it would have been better if you had not attributed this to Abu Bakr. For according to Quran, this serenity was sent down on the Prophet twice:

'Then Allah sent down His serenity upon His messenger and the believers, and sent down forces which you did not see ...'.

(al Taubah:V.26).

'Then Allah sent down His serenity upon His Messenger and the believers, and adhered them to the word of piety'

(al-Fath: V. 26).

In both places, the believers shared the serenity with the Prophet, but in this event of the cave, serenity was sent down to the Prophet alone, excluding Abu Bakr. This may be a pointer to the fact that Abu Bakr was not among the believers!"

Sheikh Mufid says that Umar made no reply to my arguments, and as people around him scattered, he woke up from his sleep.

http://www.najaf.org/english/book/26/2.htm

Its the Ashura Mubashra-The Ten Promised Heaven...Sunni believe in it, Shia as normal dont...its hadith...It also has Maula Ali (ra) as one of the 10 just for your information.

And as for AbuBakr Siddiq (ra) in the Quran, the only real KNOWN ayat, is the one speaking about the Thoor-The Cave, which I think is the 1st

Well, according to Sahih al-Bukhari the following verses were revealed regarding Abu Bakr and Umar:

Surah 49 AL Hujjurat: Ayat 1-3

ÈöÓۡãö ٱááåö ٱáÑøóÍۡãóÜٰäö ٱáÑøóÍöíãö

íóÜٰٓÃóíøõÀóÇ ٱáøóÐöíäó ÁóÇãóäõæÇú áóÇ ÊõÞóÏøöãõæÇú Èóíۡäó íóÏóìö ٱááøóåö æóÑóÓõæáöåöۦۖ æóٱÊøóÞõæÇú ٱááøóåóۚ Åöäøó ٱááøóåó ÓóãöíÚñ Úóáöíãñ۬ (١) íóÜٰٓÃóíøõÀóÇ ٱáøóÐöíäó ÁóÇãóäõæÇú áóÇ ÊóÑۡÝóÚõæٓÇú ÃóÕۡæóٲÊóßõãۡ ÝóæۡÞó ÕóæۡÊö ٱáäøóÈöìøö æóáóÇ ÊóÌۡåóÑõæÇú áóåõ ۥ ÈöٱáۡÞóæۡáö ßóÌóåۡÑö ÈóÚۡÖöڪõãۡ áöÈóÚۡÖò Ãóä ÊóÍۡÈóØó ÃóÚۡãóÜٰáõßõãۡ æóÃóäÊõãۡ áóÇ ÊóÔۡÚõÑõæäó (٢) Åöäøó ٱáøóÐöíäó íóÛõÖøõæäó ÃóÕۡæóٲÊóåõãۡ ÚöäÏó ÑóÓõæáö ٱááøóåö ÃõæúáóÜٰٓٮٕößó ٱáøóÐöíäó ٱãۡÊóÍóäó ٱááøóåõ ÞõáõæÈóÀõãۡ áöáÊøóÞۡæóìٰۚ áóåõã ãøóÛۡÝöÑóÉñ۬ æóÃóÌۡÑñ ÚóÙöíãñ (٣)

In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful

O ye who believe! put not yourselves forward before Allah and His Messenger: but fear Allah: for Allah is He who hears and knows all things. (1) O ye who believe! Raise not your voices above the voice of the Prophet, nor speak aloud to him in talk, as ye may speak aloud to one another lest your deeds become vain and ye perceive not. (2) Those that lower their voice in the presence of Allah's Messenger― their hearts has Allah tested for piety: for them is Forgiveness and a great Reward. (3)

5.653:

Narrated Ibn Abi Mulaika:

`Abdullah bin Az-Zubair said that a group of riders belonging to Banu Tamim came to the Prophet, Abu Bakr said (to the Prophet ), "Appoint Al-Qa'qa bin Mabad bin Zurara as (their) ruler." `Umar said (to the Prophet). "No! But appoint Al-Aqra bin H`Abis." Thereupon Abu Bakr said (to `Umar). "You just wanted to oppose me." `Umar replied. "I did not want to oppose you." So both of them argued so much that their voices became louder, and then the following Divine Verses were revealed in that connection:-- "O you who believe ! Do not be forward in the presence of Allah and His Apostle..." (till the end of Verse)...(49.1)

9.405:

Narrated Ibn Abi Mulaika:

Once the two righteous men, i.e., Abu Bakr and `Umar were on the verge of destruction (and that was because): When the delegate of Bani Tamim came to the Prophet, one of them (either Abu Bakr or `Umar) recommended Al-Aqra' bin H`Abis at-Tamimi Al-Hanzali, the brother of Bani Majashi (to be appointed as their chief), while the other recommended somebody else. Abu Bakr said to `Umar, "You intended only to oppose me." `Umar said, "I did not intend to oppose you!" Then their voices grew

louder in front of the Prophet whereupon there was revealed: 'O you who believe! Do not raise your voices above the voice of the Prophet..a great reward.' (49.2-3) Ibn Az-Zubair said, 'Thence forward when `Umar talked to the Prophet, he would talk like one who whispered a secret and would even fail to make the Prophet hear him, in which case the Prophet would ask him (to repeat his words).

Incident which took place during Hijra was revealed after 9 Years of Hijrah.

The second discourse (vv., 38-72) was sent down in Rajab A. H. 9 or a little before this, when the Holy Prophet was engaged in making preparations for the Campaign, of Tabuk. In this discourse, the Believers were urged to take active part in Jihad, and the shirkers were severely rebuked for holding back their wealth and for hesitation to sacrifice their lives in the way of Allah because of their hypocrisy, weak faith or negligence.

[57:4]..and He is with you wherever you are; and Allah sees what you do.

When companion of Prophet (saw) was grieving prophet was saying to him ‘Grieve not Allah is with us’ means ‘he sees what we do’.By this prophet(saw) tried to stop him from grieving but when he had not stopped grieving

Allah subhanhu sent down ‘His tranquility’ upon prophet(saw) in three difficult situation.

1. When companions ran away from battlefield 9:25-26

2.. When those who disbelieved harbored in their hearts (feelings of) disdain, the disdain of (the days of) ignorance 48:26

3. When his companion had not stopped from grieving.(by this action life of prophet(saw) could be in danger.)

Brother the first one is basically saying that Abu Bakr was scared and also thats not the correct translation. It actually says Allah sent him better companions so this verse actually in no way praising Abu Bakr.

Now the rest of the Ayahs there is no proof that these were revealed about Abu Bakr. Can the Sunni guy you speaking to provide Hadith or something so we can look at how authentic the hadith is etc.

So you admit there is a verse in the Noble Quran that talks about Abu Bakar? The rest is your interpretation or my interpretation, the not so essential part of faith, of course according to you.

Abu Bakar was a man with all the short comings of a man, whom we Sunnis do not put on any pedestal he does not belong on, i.e. next best thing to the Holy Prophet. Abu Bakar had abandoned every think because a fellow Makkahan had said he was the messenger of God.

Would you do this if your neighbour were to tell you that he is the Mahdi.

Point to a single verse in the Quran that remotely sections the Imamah

So you admit there is a verse in the Noble Quran that talks about Abu Bakar? The rest is your interpretation or my interpretation, the not so essential part of faith, of course according to you.

(salam)

Yes there is also a verse in the Quran that talks about Abu Jahl

There is also a verse in the Quran that talks about Pharoah

Are we gonna start smiling and saying (ra) after their names as well?

Abu Bakar was a man with all the short comings of a man, whom we Sunnis do not put on any pedestal he does not belong on, i.e. next best thing to the Holy Prophet. Abu Bakar had abandoned every think because a fellow Makkahan had said he was the messenger of God.

Would you do this if your neighbour were to tell you that he is the Mahdi.

Point to a single verse in the Quran that remotely sections the Imamah

Brother, when Prophet (sawws) left Mecca for Medina, he ordered all the believers not to come out, Abu bakr's leaving the house and following prophet (sawws) was disobedience. One should never dis-obey the orders of prophet (sawws).

Besides If he had so much affection for prophet (sawws) and wanted to be helpful, Why did he start crying in the cave? One doesn't go out to help a friend and when faced with enemy, starts crying. Either you are brave or a coward. Its stupid to go out being brave and end up crying because of fear (fear is a sign of cowardice)

And WHY CRY when the danger is so close? The enemy outside would have heard, and Prophet (sawws) life would have been in danger.

NOW, this is not demonising Abubakr this is PURE LOGICS.

Qur’an has actually exposed the weak faith of Abu-bakr. One should not take this as a praise for Abu bakr.

Edited by Ali Fazel

He said: "This Ayah proves Abu Bakr's excellence in six ways:

Allah mentions the Prophet, peace be upon him, and then mentions Abu Bakr with him, as his second of the two;

[shakir 18:22] (Some) say: (They are) three, the fourth of them being their dog; and (others) say: Five, the sixth of them being their dog, making conjectures at what is unknown; and (others yet) say: Seven, and the eighth of them is their dog. Say: My Lord best knows their number, none knows them but a few; therefore contend not in the matter of them but with an outward contention, and do not question concerning them any of them.

(salam)

Yes there is also a verse in the Quran that talks about Abu Jahl

There is also a verse in the Quran that talks about Pharoah

Are we gonna start smiling and saying (ra) after their names as well?

Like I said your interpretation or my interpretation, so the Prophet did not fully trust his companion and had made a mistake in choosing his travel partner. Of course you’d question why Abu Bakar not have the resolve of the Prophet, with whom only God was communicating. Any way what has Abu Bakar got to do with the Pharoahs.

Why do I get the feeling that some of us are not willing to look beyond the Shia dogma.

We have been getting this sort of counter arguments from the Shia for generations and consider as no better than cut paste, which is not bed only goes to show that the participant has been doing some thinking.

By the way you’ve not answered my question.

Like I said your interpretation or my interpretation, so the Prophet did not fully trust his companion and had made a mistake in choosing his travel partner. Of course you'd question why Abu Bakar not have the resolve of the Prophet, with whom only God was communicating. Any way what has Abu Bakar got to do with the Pharoahs.

Why do I get the feeling that some of us are not willing to look beyond the Shia dogma.

We have been getting this sort of counter arguments from the Shia for generations and consider as no better than cut paste, which is not bed only goes to show that the participant has been doing some thinking.

By the way you've not answered my question.

Well you can't look past the fact that the word "companion" is of no value. Read how Sheikh Mufid has refuted your argument with no way out.

Your lot are the ones who keep bringing up rhetorical questions like "so the Prophet did not fully trust his companion". Why don't you refute it with premises. Oh yeah, you can't.

Compare Abu Bakr's crying for fear of his life with Imam Ali (as) bravely sleeping in the bed of the Prophet (pbuh) waiting to be killed in love for the Prophet (pbuh).

Just accept facts. If you're gonna keep loving up Abu Bakr, then go ahead, but don't keep LYING that this verse praises him and raises his status, because it doesn't.

Edited by Replicant

Brother, when Prophet (sawws) left Mecca for Medina, he ordered all the believers not to come out, Abu bakr's leaving the house and following prophet (sawws) was disobedience. One should never dis-obey the orders of prophet (sawws).

Besides If he had so much affection for prophet (sawws) and wanted to be helpful, Why did he start crying in the cave? One doesn't go out to help a friend and when faced with enemy, starts crying. Either you are brave or a coward. Its stupid to go out being brave and end up crying because of fear (fear is a sign of cowardice)

And WHY CRY when the danger is so close? The enemy outside would have heard, and Prophet (sawws) life would have been in danger.

NOW, this is not demonising Abubakr this is PURE LOGICS.

Qur’an has actually exposed the weak faith of Abu-bakr. One should not take this as a praise for Abu bakr.

Once again we see our Shia brothers resorting to fallacy, what is this business about the Prophet telling Abu Bakar not to come with him.

Narrated by Hazrat Aysha.

One day, while we were sitting in Abu Bakr's house at noon, someone said to Abu Bakr: 'This is Allah's Messenger with his head covered coming at a time at which he never used to visit us before.' Abu Bakr said: 'May my parents be sacrificed for him. By Allah he has not come at this hour except for a great necessity.'

So Allah's Messenger came and asked permission to enter, and he was allowed to enter. When he entered, he said to Abu Bakr: 'Tell everyone who is present with you to go away.' Abu Bakr replied: 'There are none but your family. May my father be sacrificed for you, 0 Allah's Messenger!' The Prophet said: 'I have been given permission to migrate.' Abu Bakr said: 'Shall I accompany you? May my father be sacrificed for you, 0 Allah's Messenger!' Allah's Messenger said: 'Yes.' Abu Bakr said, '0 Allah's Messenger! May my father be sacrificed for you, take one of these two she-camels of mine.' Allah's Messenger replied: '(I will accept it) with payment.So we prepared the baggage quickly and put some journey food in a leather bag for them. Asma, Abu Bakr's daughter, cut a piece from her waist belt and tied the mouth of the leather bag with it, and for that reason she was named "Dhat-un-Nitaqain" (i.e. the owner of two belts).

Where did you get this over exaggerated version from i.e. Abu Bakar crying and having a tantrum in the cave , I presume a figment of you creative mind or Al-Kafi. Could it be possible that Abu Bakar was concerned for the safety of the Prophet. But no such thoughts would be a departure from the usual Shia dogma.

Bukari.

“If ye help not (your Leader) (it is no matter): for Allah did indeed help him: when the unbelievers drove him out: he had no more than one companion: they two were in the cave and he said to his companion "have no fear for Allah is with us": then Allah sent down his peace upon him and strengthened him with forces which ye saw not and humbled to the depths the word of the unbelievers. But the word of Allah is exalted to the heights: for Allah is Exalted in might Wise.” (9:40)

According to Hadith:

I said to the Prophet while I was in the Cave, "If any of them should look under his feet, he would see us." He said, "O Abu Bakr! What do you think of two (persons) the third of whom is Allah?" (Bukhari)

and

I was with the Prophet in the Cave. When I raised my head, I saw the feet of the people. I said, "O Allah's Apostle! If some of them should look down, they will see us." The Prophet said, "O Abu Bakr, be quiet! (For we are) two and Allah is the Third of us." (Bukhari)

Abu Bakr being mentioned in QURAN does not raise the status of Abu Bakr, because the verse shows one thing: That Abu Bakr was afraid. Also Prophet (pbuh) responding "O Abu Bakr, be quiet!" cannot be constituted as meritorious

Let the great Sheikh Mufid (ra) answer your question:

http://www.najaf.org/english/book/26/2.htm

Where did you get this notion that Hazrat Abu Bakar was a Kafir, read the verse carefully instead of reading it in a way so that it severs your unholy purpose. This verse proves the fact that Abu Bakar was a firm believer, would God not Have told the Prophet be aware O Mohammed (pbuh) for the actions of the hypocrite will endanger your life. According to you, the Prophet of all his companions chose to make a Kafari his travel companion on this very precarious journey. You can quote as much as you like, it will not change the facts; the Prophet in front of the entire Umma at Arafat said what Abu Bakar meant to him. It appears that you have a better insight into the characters of the companions the Prophet than the Prophet himself had or are you accusing the Prophet of taq’iha because he kept this hypocrite by his side till his last days, for God’s sake what great purpose of Islam was that to serve?. Which narration and which Hadith are you going to you use to assassinate the character of Abu Bakar?, hope it’s not Al-Kafi, the entire nine volumes are full of falsehood and filth.

According to the Qur’an:

“If ye help not (your Leader) (it is no matter): for Allah did indeed help him: when the unbelievers drove him out: he had no more than one companion: they two were in the cave and he said to his companion "have no fear for Allah is with us": then Allah sent down his peace upon him and strengthened him with forces which ye saw not and humbled to the depths the word of the unbelievers. But the word of Allah is exalted to the heights: for Allah is Exalted in might Wise.” (9:40)

Where did you get this notion that Hazrat Abu Bakar was a Kafir, read the verse carefully instead of reading it in a way so that it severs your unholy purpose. This verse proves the fact that Abu Bakar was a firm believer, would God not Have told the Prophet be aware O Mohammed (pbuh) for the actions of the hypocrite will endanger your life. According to you, the Prophet of all his companions chose to make a Kafari his travel companion on this very precarious journey. You can quote as much as you like, it will not change the facts; the Prophet in front of the entire Umma at Arafat said what Abu Bakar meant to him. It appears that you have a better insight into the characters of the companions the Prophet than the Prophet himself had or are you accusing the Prophet of taq'iha because he kept this hypocrite by his side till his last days, for God's sake what great purpose of Islam was that to serve?. Which narration and which Hadith are you going to you use to assassinate the character of Abu Bakar?, hope it's not Al-Kafi, the entire nine volumes are full of falsehood and filth.

According to the Qur'an:

"If ye help not (your Leader) (it is no matter): for Allah did indeed help him: when the unbelievers drove him out: he had no more than one companion: they two were in the cave and he said to his companion "have no fear for Allah is with us": then Allah sent down his peace upon him and strengthened him with forces which ye saw not and humbled to the depths the word of the unbelievers. But the word of Allah is exalted to the heights: for Allah is Exalted in might Wise." (9:40)

Where did I say he's a kafir? The point is that the word "companion" is of no value, if it used for kafirs as well.

Just have an open heart and accept that this verse does NOT praise Abu Bakr.

Where did I say he's a kafir? The point is that the word "companion" is of no value, if it used for kafirs as well.

Just have an open heart and accept that this verse does NOT praise Abu Bakr.

No value if you believe that the Prophet could have chosen a disbeliever as his travel partner, it is of value if believe that Allah has certified the creed of Abu Bakar. Why do you know any one whom God Himself said that this person is a believer in Him so tell him to have faith?

However, if you say that the term companion is of no value here, than it may also be said that, it does not say that Abu Bakar is a retched evil man, which you obviously accuse him of being.

No value if you believe that the Prophet could have chosen a disbeliever as his travel partner, it is of value if believe that Allah has certified the creed of Abu Bakar. Why do you know any one whom God Himself said that this person is a believer in Him so tell him to have faith?

However, if you say that the term companion is of no value here, than it may also be said that, it does not say that Abu Bakar is a retched evil man, which you obviously accuse him of being.

He became a usurper AFTER the death of the Prophet (pbuh). You can be all good at one point in your life but then later in life it can diminish. A person isn't judged by Allah (swt) on how good they were when the Prophet (pbuh) was living, rather they are judged until the end of their lives.

If you believe otherwise, then you are questioning the justice of Allah (swt). If this is the case, I will complain to Him when I meet Him that he didn't let me live during the time of the Prophet (pbuh).

He became a usurper AFTER the death of the Prophet (pbuh). You can be all good at one point in your life but then later in life it can diminish. A person isn't judged by Allah (swt) on how good they were when the Prophet (pbuh) was living, rather they are judged until the end of their lives.

If you believe otherwise, then you are questioning the justice of Allah (swt). If this is the case, I will complain to Him when I meet Him that he didn't let me live during the time of the Prophet (pbuh).

Yes, you go ahead and complain when your day comes, in the mean time you have no other option but to ponder over the questions as to why Allah allowed this usurper to become the first Kalif of Islam, why Allah did not tell his Habib in his last days not allow this hypocrite to lead his Uma in pray, why did this evil men not establish a dynasty for his keens men, or enrich his family members, after all isn’t that what evil leaders and dictators have been doing since the beginning of time, why did Hazrat Ali name three of his sons after Abu Bakar, Omar and Uthman. But the biggest question of all is why did Abu Bakar left the funeral of the Prophet and stopped the Holy Prophet’s life time’s work from falling part i.e. stop a civil war in the young Uma. From the shores of the Brosperous to the jungles of Indonesia why is a large chunk of humanity praising this hypocrite?

Call me a plonker if you will, but the only answer that comes into this simple mind of main is that Allah wanted it this way and every thing ells is our wishful thinking. We have grown a little tired with our Shia brothers coming up with the same old hypothesis about Abu Bakar usurper the Kalifait, Abu Bakar usurper nothing the Kalifait was given to him by the Uma of the Prophet to the man whom they heard the Messenger of Allah call As-Siddiq. So if you are going to hold any one responsible than you should hold the Uma of the day responsible for this hypocrisy. When are you going to allow the strings of this sorry story violin to gather dust?

Why isn’t anyone answering my very simple question?

Yes, you go ahead and complain when your day comes, in the mean time you have no other option but to ponder over the questions as to why Allah allowed this usurper to become the first Kalif of Islam, why Allah did not tell his Habib in his last days not allow this hypocrite to lead his Uma in pray, why did this evil men not establish a dynasty for his keens men, or enrich his family members, after all isn’t that what evil leaders and dictators have been doing since the beginning of time, why did Hazrat Ali name three of his sons after Abu Bakar, Omar and Uthman. But the biggest question of all is why did Abu Bakar left the funeral of the Prophet and stopped the Holy Prophet’s life time’s work from falling part i.e. stop a civil war in the young Uma. From the shores of the Brosperous to the jungles of Indonesia why is a large chunk of humanity praising this hypocrite?

Call me a plonker if you will, but the only answer that comes into this simple mind of main is that Allah wanted it this way and every thing ells is our wishful thinking. We have grown a little tired with our Shia brothers coming up with the same old hypothesis about Abu Bakar usurper the Kalifait, Abu Bakar usurper nothing the Kalifait was given to him by the Uma of the Prophet to the man whom they heard the Messenger of Allah call As-Siddiq. So if you are going to hold any one responsible than you should hold the Uma of the day responsible for this hypocrisy. When are you going to allow the strings of this sorry story violin to gather dust?

Why isn’t anyone answering my very simple question?

The true Imam thinks about consequences of actions both present and future. Imam Ali (as) had the interests of the Deen as priority, he did not want to trigger any event that might inflict harm to the Deen and its adherents. If anything this shows the greatness of the Imam that he was willing to sacrifice his right but this is beyond your scope of comprehension

Hypnotically speaking if Imam Ali (as) did fight for his right and it caused a catastrophic effect, then it would of have been people like yourself who still would of criticize Imam for doing so!! As I said, true Imam thinks about consequences of actions both present and future

Anyway, why didn’t Allah (swt) tell Prophet Esaa (as) that his greatest disciple Judas was going to betray him, or how about Prophet Haroon (as) why did he just stand by and watch and did not intervene at that particular time, how Prophet Nuh (as) who continued to call his people to believe in Allah for nine hundred fifty years. Allah the Almighty said: And indeed, we sent Noah to his people, and he stayed among them a thousand years less fifty years then Ibn Abbas stated that there were eighty believers only

why is a large chunk of humanity praising this hypocrite/ let see how Quran tackle this issue M. M. Pickthall If thou obeyedst most of those on earth they would mislead thee far from Allah's way. They follow naught but an opinion, and they do but guess.unfortunatly this is the bracket you fall into

Now if thou pay heed unto the majority of those [who live] on earth, they will but lead thee astray from the path of God: they follow but [other people's] conjectures, and they themselves do nothing but guess.

:)

Yes, you go ahead and complain when your day comes, in the mean time you have no other option but to ponder over the questions as to why Allah allowed this usurper to become the first Kalif of Islam, why Allah did not tell his Habib in his last days not allow this hypocrite to lead his Uma in pray, why did this evil men not establish a dynasty for his keens men, or enrich his family members, after all isn't that what evil leaders and dictators have been doing since the beginning of time, why did Hazrat Ali name three of his sons after Abu Bakar, Omar and Uthman. But the biggest question of all is why did Abu Bakar left the funeral of the Prophet and stopped the Holy Prophet's life time's work from falling part i.e. stop a civil war in the young Uma. From the shores of the Brosperous to the jungles of Indonesia why is a large chunk of humanity praising this hypocrite?

Why isn't anyone answering my very simple question?

Oh dear, touched a nerve did I?

I'm not going anywhere with this.

"Debating an ignorant tires me"

- Imam Ali (as)

Yes, you go ahead and complain when your day comes, in the mean time you have no other option but to ponder over the questions as to why Allah allowed this usurper to become the first Kalif of Islam,

1) why Allah did not tell his Habib in his last days not allow this hypocrite to lead his Uma in pray

2) why did this evil men not establish a dynasty for his keens men, or enrich his family members, after all isn’t that what evil leaders and dictators have been doing since the beginning of time

3) why did Hazrat Ali name three of his sons after Abu Bakar, Omar and Uthman.

4) But the biggest question of all is why did Abu Bakar left the funeral of the Prophet

5) and stopped the Holy Prophet’s life time’s work from falling part i.e. stop a civil war in the young Uma. From the shores of the Brosperous to the jungles of Indonesia why is a large chunk of humanity praising this hypocrite?

6) Call me a plonker if you will,

7) but the only answer that comes into this simple mind of main is that Allah wanted it this way and every thing ells is our wishful thinking. We have grown a little tired with our Shia brothers coming up with the same old hypothesis about Abu Bakar usurper the Kalifait, Abu Bakar usurper nothing the Kalifait was given to him by the Uma of the Prophet to the man whom they heard the Messenger of Allah call As-Siddiq. So if you are going to hold any one responsible than you should hold the Uma of the day responsible for this hypocrisy.

(bismillah)

(salam)

Unfortunately, you aren't familiar with punctuation, syntax nor coherence of form or structure, so I've had to help you out in my quotation of your points

1) Error One, give me a sahih narration by our Imami Shi'a standards showing that the Prophet (SAW) asked the Usurper to lead prayers. If you fail to do so, you're argument is about as strong as a Christian who argues with us that Nabi 'Eesa (as) appeared to Paul of Tarsus on the Road to Damascus, using their corrupted text.

2) Erm No, rather some Dictators even kill their own brothers for getting into the way, so you're analogy breaks there. Your assumption lies in Abu Bakr being an intelligent dictator, we on the other hand say that his Second in Command and conveniently his successor without vote was the real brains behind the uprising. Lastly, look at how Ayesha was favoured, she got her rights whilst Sayyeda Fatima (as) was denied hers.

3) Ok, fact number 1, Abu Bakr is a kunya it's not a name given to a child at birth, he was named this as he had a son named Bakr. As for 'Umar, Imam Ali (as) had loyal companions by this name. As for Uthman, Imam Ali (as) probably named him after either 'Uthman ibn Mathe'oon or Uthman ibn Hunayf both righteous companions.

Anyway, lets assess your logic:

A) If a Person names a person name A

B) They by default must love everyone with name A

Therefore:

A) Imam al-Hassan (as) named his son Abdul-Rahman

B) Imam al-Hassan (as) loves Abdul-Rahman ibn Muljim (LA) who killed his father. (Astagfirullah)

I'm sure you can see the logic fails :)

4) We agree entirely!!! Why did he leave?? How disrespectful!

5) ...and killing many pious Mo'mineen for refusing to give him Zakat money in the name of this. As for the from the shores of indonesia, its a nice emotional slogan. Until I point out from the heat of Ethiopia to the Mountains of North America, people are worshipping a Prophet ('Eesa) and praising Paul of Tarsus, the Hypocrite. More people than the ones who praise the hypocrite you praise.

6) No, that would be inappropriate sir.

7) Christians argue the same thing about them worshipping Jesus as God, good to see the Muslims stagnating and using emotional arguments these days....

3) Ok, fact number 1, Abu Bakr is a kunya it's not a name given to a child at birth, he was named this as he had a son named Bakr. As for 'Umar, Imam Ali (as) had loyal companions by this name. As for Uthman, Imam Ali (as) probably named him after either 'Uthman ibn Mathe'oon or Uthman ibn Hunayf both righteous companions.

I would also like to add to this point that if there was mutual love between Imam Ali (as) and the first 3 caliphs, then why didn't ONE of them name any of their children Fatimah, Hasan, Hussain or Ali?

joynal, you are claiming that names are a sign of love, then why didn't those 3 name their children after Ahlulbayt (as) if they loved them? I'll answer that - they didn't love them, they oppressed them and usurped their rights.

Edited by Replicant

salam all..

Ive noticed a very fruitful discussion going on here regarding the companions. When it is said conpanion doesnt have any value. why doesnt it?.. a companion who has seen, sat , discussed, helped pleased the prophet saww?... isnt that of any value?.. second of all, without looking at all the issues regarding the reasons for actions such as saqifa etc how can you judge people and hate them intensely?..

thirdly, ive noticed this about our shias.. they completely disregard all hadiths related to the companions?.. out of lets say there were 12,000 hadiths related from the prophet saww, out of them 1,000 are weak...8,000 hadiths relating to fiqh, akhlaq, holy Quran issues..and 3,000 about the companions. what happened to the 3,000 about the companions?.. where did they go?.. why are they all rejected?.. .. how can they all be wrong?...from there i could see pure hatred?..

The only hadiths ive ever heard from the shias is one that prophet saww said.." I command you to love these five companions, abu zar,. miqdad salman farsi..." and the rest are about imam Ali a.s fair enough., but didnt prophet saww say anything about hazrat abu bakr, umar, usman, ..or hazrat bilal or abu huraira?.. Im asking this from a logical perspective. I was born into a shia family..but i cant help think these things?.. they dont make sense to me. its understandable that they were humans who said they were perfect?.. how can you just swear at them?... All these questions constantly bug me all day. I cant ask anyone because im not "allowed" to. but surely I have a right to think..?. Anyhow i asked a shia alima.. the same question. the answer she started with but did not finish was where she was going to say that the family of the prophet saww know more about him. thats totally understandable.. but my reference is to the prophet saww himself. the fact that hazrat Abu bakr was in that cave obviously shows that prophet saww trusted him enough. there is no negativity is that ayat. so what if he was afraid?... how do you know why he was afraid?.. wasnt he human?.. the prophet saww assured him. which is one of the main duties of the prophet saww anyway?. the verse "Allah is with us".. shows that Allah will help them. imam Ali a.s was extremely brave to put his life in the way of Allah .. but it was brave for hazrat abu bakr to go with him too. there were people after them also. They both had their own duties that day? I dont understand why issues like this are just picked out like thread..when the fabric is whole?

can anyone answer these questions?..

Edited by shia_warrior92

salam all..

Ive noticed a very fruitful discussion going on here regarding the companions. When it is said conpanion doesnt have any value. why doesnt it?.. a companion who has seen, sat , discussed, helped pleased the prophet saww?... isnt that of any value?.. second of all, without looking at all the issues regarding the reasons for actions such as saqifa etc how can you judge people and hate them intensely?..

thirdly, ive noticed this about our shias.. they completely disregard all hadiths related to the companions?.. out of lets say there were 12,000 hadiths related from the prophet saww, out of them 1,000 are weak...8,000 hadiths relating to fiqh, akhlaq, holy Quran issues..and 3,000 about the companions. what happened to the 3,000 about the companions?.. where did they go?.. why are they all rejected?.. .. how can they all be wrong?...from there i could see pure hatred?..

The only hadiths ive ever heard from the shias is one that prophet saww said.." I command you to love these five companions, abu zar,. miqdad salman farsi..." and the rest are about imam Ali a.s fair enough., but didnt prophet saww say anything about hazrat abu bakr, umar, usman, ..or hazrat bilal or abu huraira?.. Im asking this from a logical perspective. I was born into a shia family..but i cant help think these things?.. they dont make sense to me. its understandable that they were humans who said they were perfect?.. how can you just swear at them?... All these questions constantly bug me all day. I cant ask anyone because im not "allowed" to. but surely I have a right to think..?. Anyhow i asked a shia alima.. the same question. the answer she started with but did not finish was where she was going to say that the family of the prophet saww know more about him. thats totally understandable.. but my reference is to the prophet saww himself. the fact that hazrat Abu bakr was in that cave obviously shows that prophet saww trusted him enough. there is no negativity is that ayat. so what if he was afraid?... how do you know why he was afraid?.. wasnt he human?.. the prophet saww assured him. which is one of the main duties of the prophet saww anyway?. the verse "Allah is with us".. shows that Allah will help them. imam Ali a.s was extremely brave to put his life in the way of Allah .. but it was brave for hazrat abu bakr to go with him too. there were people after them also. They both had their own duties that day? I dont understand why issues like this are just picked out like thread..when the fabric is whole?

can anyone answer these questions?..

(wasalam)

You will not believe how many hadiths were fabricated by the Umayyads in order to promote the people you have mentioned. It's a reality, and shocking as it is, it is true.

As for the word 'companion', it is of no value unless you are a good person. I could be a very bad person but still walk alongside the Prophet (pbuh). Because I'm in his crowd, people will perceive me as his companion. It's about how good a Muslim I am. Also, as we look into the Quran and the Arabic language itself, the term can be used between a Momin and a Kafir, between a man and his animal, and between a living and an inanimate object.

As for Abu Bakr being afraid, ok, he was afraid. Let's look at Imam Ali (as) who, whlist they were in the cave, was sleeping in the bed of the Prophet (pbuh) waiting to sacrifice his life. A true believer should not be scared to die for the Prophet (pbuh), rather see it as honourable and long for it. As someone has mentioned earlier, Abu Bakr tagged along rather than being ordered to travel with the Prophet (pbuh).

Read Sheikh Mufeed's (ra) take on this verse as I've posted earlier and you will see the reality.

If for argument's sake we say Abu Bakr is being praised in this verse, ok fine. But is a person going to be judged by one moment of his life, or until the day he passes away? It's easy to act good in front of the Prophet (pbuh) but the behaviour of the aftermath of his death will also be questioned by Allah (swt). It is a well-known fact that certain bad deeds can burn away all the good deeds you ever done. And usurping the caliphate and stealing land are some of those deeds.

Edited by Replicant

The true Imam thinks about consequences of actions both present and future. Imam Ali (as) had the interests of the Deen as priority, he did not want to trigger any event that might inflict harm to the Deen and its adherents. If anything this shows the greatness of the Imam that he was willing to sacrifice his right but this is beyond your scope of comprehension

Hypnotically speaking if Imam Ali (as) did fight for his right and it caused a catastrophic effect, then it would of have been people like yourself who still would of criticize Imam for doing so!! As I said, true Imam thinks about consequences of actions both present and future

Anyway, why didn’t Allah (swt) tell Prophet Esaa (as) that his greatest disciple Judas was going to betray him, or how about Prophet Haroon (as) why did he just stand by and watch and did not intervene at that particular time, how Prophet Nuh (as) who continued to call his people to believe in Allah for nine hundred fifty years. Allah the Almighty said: And indeed, we sent Noah to his people, and he stayed among them a thousand years less fifty years then Ibn Abbas stated that there were eighty believers only

why is a large chunk of humanity praising this hypocrite/ let see how Quran tackle this issue M. M. Pickthall If thou obeyedst most of those on earth they would mislead thee far from Allah's way. They follow naught but an opinion, and they do but guess.unfortunatly this is the bracket you fall into

Now if thou pay heed unto the majority of those [who live] on earth, they will but lead thee astray from the path of God: they follow but [other people's] conjectures, and they themselves do nothing but guess.

:)

Surely a good Imaam thinks about the present and future consequences of his actions, therefore, Hazrat Ali told his Shias not exaggerate about him i.e. display excessive love or hatred towards him.

Hazrat Ali indeed acted in the interest of the Deen, had he separated with that what was his personal desires and that of the Uma. We may be the masters of our wishes but not the masters of the multitude of actions that surround us, indeed this great believer would have stood up to stop the Uma of the Prophet from becoming apostates on the very day he died. After all if the Uma had gone away from the decree of Allah by not recognising Hazrat Ali’s Khalifat wouldn’t that mean they had become apostates. Hazrat Ali came to terms with what had happened and recognised the Khalif and at who’s death said indeed this Banda of Allah has put a crocked people on the straight path.

The Prophets who chose too stand and not do anything against their enemies did not have the permission from Allah to do so and was Isaa not raised up alive by Allah what does it matter wether Allah told him about Juda or not did Allah not take care of the matter just as He did whan his Habib was in the cave, or are you going to explain to me the Christian version of the event , and brother please refrain form exaggerating, Hazrat Ali was not a Prophet and had the final Messenger of Allah and thereby Allah Himself decreed on to him and the Uma to follow the Khalifat of Hazrat Ali surely this true believer would have stood up, for it was not up to him to question such decree.

Regarding the verse of the Holy Quran, why do you think that majority of the people in this planet are Muslims. But one thing the Quran does tell the Muslims, is to refrain from creating Shias.

By the why are you quoting from the present Quran, doesn’t a true Shia regard this as being incomplete, no wonder your beliefs and that of mine don’t coincide. Even if the Shias don’t recognise the Khalifat of all but one Khulfa-e-Rashideen, not speaking for all, but I for one would not see this as a major point of contention. Since the teachings of Hazrat Ali was not a departure from the Sunnah of the Prophet or any different from that what was practiced by Ali’s predecessors. But what the Ithna Ashrias or for that matter any Shia would like us to believe as the true versions of Islam are infect all seriously perverted versions of Islam. Please don’t ask me to elaborate I do not like the idea of naming and shaming. I for one do not wish to be a believer on your terms.

In a few days time my city will witness the largest gathering of Mumens after the Hajj. Over a million Muslims will gather to pray to none but Allah there will be unnecessary elevating of any Sahba, there will be no one coming with artistic images of demigods, there will definitely be no spilling of blood. This is what I regard as true Islam.

Oh dear, touched a nerve did I?

I'm not going anywhere with this.

"Debating an ignorant tires me"

- Imam Ali (as)

Me too.

salam all..

When it is said conpanion doesnt have any value. why doesnt it?.. a companion who has seen, sat , discussed, helped pleased the prophet saww?... isnt that of any value?..

Perhaps you need to read and analyse this http://www.wilayat.net/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=917:Hadith-al-Thaqalayn-Refuting-Mahmud-al-Misri-s-Comic-Relief-(Part-3)&catid=94:Imam-Ali-bin-Abi-Talib-(as)-Project&Itemid=101

It will clear your vision. Bet it!

In a few days time my city will witness the largest gathering of Mumens after the Hajj. Over a million Muslims will gather to pray to none but Allah there will be unnecessary elevating of any Sahba, there will be no one coming with artistic images of demigods, there will definitely be no spilling of blood. This is what I regard as true Islam.

Like 'Islam of Iblis' who worshipped Allah alone but did not obey command of Allah subhahu

See how he used word “O My Lord” Iblis was also believed in Tawheed but he rejected command of Allah subhanhu for prostrating before adam

[Yusufali 15:39] (Iblis) said: "O my Lord! because Thou hast put me in the wrong, I will make (wrong) fair-seeming to them on the earth, and I will put them all in the wrong,-

Worshiping of Allah alone is not sufficient unless you obey the commands of Allah subhanahu. and obedience of prophet(saw) leads to obedience of Allah subhanhu and after the prophet(saw) obedience of ulil amra(4:59) leads to obedience of Allah subhanhu.

[shakir 4:80] Whoever obeys the Messenger, he indeed obeys Allah, and whoever turns back, so We have not sent you as a keeper over them.

To remeber blessed servants of Allah subhanhu who spend their lives and wealth in the way of Allah subhanhu is sunnah of Quran.

Remembarance of prophets

[shakir 19:41] And mention Ibrahim in the Book; surely he was a truthful man, a prophet.

[shakir 19:51] And mention Musa in the Book; surely he was one purified, and he was a messenger, a prophet.

[shakir 19:54] And mention Ismail in the Book; surely he was truthful in (his) promise, and he was a messenger, a prophet.

[shakir 19:56] And mention Idris in the Book; surely he was a truthful man, a prophet,

[shakir 38:17] Bear patiently what they say, and remember Our servant Dawood, the possessor of power; surely he was frequent m returning (to Allah).

[shakir 38:41] And remember Our servant Ayyub, when he called upon his Lord: The Shaitan has afflicted me with toil and torment.

[shakir 38:45] And remember Our servants Ibrahim and Ishaq and Yaqoub, men of power and insight.

[shakir 38:48] And remember Ismail and Al-Yasha and Zulkifl; and they were all of the best.

Remembarance of non Prophets

[shakir 19:16] And mention Marium in the Book when she drew aside from her family to an eastern place;

[shakir 18:9] Or, do you think that the Fellows of the Cave and the Inscription were of Our wonderful signs?

[shakir 18:10] When the youths sought refuge in the cave, they said: Our Lord! grant us mercy from Thee, and provide for us a right course in our affair.

Praising of blessed servants of Allah subhanhu

[shakir 24:37] Men whom neither merchandise nor selling diverts from the remembrance of Allah and the keeping up of prayer and the giving of poor-rate; they fear a day in which the hearts and eyes shall turn about;

[shakir 76:7] They fulfill vows and fear a day the evil of which shall be spreading far and wide.

[shakir 76:8] And they give food out of love for Him to the poor and the orphan and the captive:

[shakir 76:9] We only feed you for Allah's sake; we desire from you neither reward nor thanks:

[shakir 76:10] Surely we fear from our Lord a stern, distressful day.

[shakir 76:11] Therefore Allah win guard them from the evil of that day and cause them to meet with ease and happiness;

[shakir 76:12] And reward them, because they were patient, with garden and silk,

Edited by elite

Like 'Islam of Iblis' who worshipped Allah alone but did not obey command of Allah subhahu

See how he used word “O My Lord” Iblis was also believed in Tawheed but he rejected command of Allah subhanhu for prostrating before adam

[Yusufali 15:39] (Iblis) said: "O my Lord! because Thou hast put me in the wrong, I will make (wrong) fair-seeming to them on the earth, and I will put them all in the wrong,-

Worshiping of Allah alone is not sufficient unless you obey the commands of Allah subhanahu. and obedience of prophet(saw) leads to obedience of Allah subhanhu and after the prophet(saw) obedience of ulil amra(4:59) leads to obedience of Allah subhanhu.

[shakir 4:80] Whoever obeys the Messenger, he indeed obeys Allah, and whoever turns back, so We have not sent you as a keeper over them.

To remeber blessed servants of Allah subhanhu who spend their lives and wealth in the way of Allah subhanhu is sunnah of Quran.

Remembarance of prophets

[shakir 19:41] And mention Ibrahim in the Book; surely he was a truthful man, a prophet.

[shakir 19:51] And mention Musa in the Book; surely he was one purified, and he was a messenger, a prophet.

[shakir 19:54] And mention Ismail in the Book; surely he was truthful in (his) promise, and he was a messenger, a prophet.

[shakir 19:56] And mention Idris in the Book; surely he was a truthful man, a prophet,

[shakir 38:17] Bear patiently what they say, and remember Our servant Dawood, the possessor of power; surely he was frequent m returning (to Allah).

[shakir 38:41] And remember Our servant Ayyub, when he called upon his Lord: The Shaitan has afflicted me with toil and torment.

[shakir 38:45] And remember Our servants Ibrahim and Ishaq and Yaqoub, men of power and insight.

[shakir 38:48] And remember Ismail and Al-Yasha and Zulkifl; and they were all of the best.

Remembarance of non Prophets

[shakir 19:16] And mention Marium in the Book when she drew aside from her family to an eastern place;

[shakir 18:9] Or, do you think that the Fellows of the Cave and the Inscription were of Our wonderful signs?

[shakir 18:10] When the youths sought refuge in the cave, they said: Our Lord! grant us mercy from Thee, and provide for us a right course in our affair.

Praising of blessed servants of Allah subhanhu

[shakir 24:37] Men whom neither merchandise nor selling diverts from the remembrance of Allah and the keeping up of prayer and the giving of poor-rate; they fear a day in which the hearts and eyes shall turn about;

[shakir 76:7] They fulfill vows and fear a day the evil of which shall be spreading far and wide.

[shakir 76:8] And they give food out of love for Him to the poor and the orphan and the captive:

[shakir 76:9] We only feed you for Allah's sake; we desire from you neither reward nor thanks:

[shakir 76:10] Surely we fear from our Lord a stern, distressful day.

[shakir 76:11] Therefore Allah win guard them from the evil of that day and cause them to meet with ease and happiness;

[shakir 76:12] And reward them, because they were patient, with garden and silk,

There is no justification for your loathe with regards to the Ahlus Sunnah, Shias a masters when it comes playing around with the Quran and the Hadiths after all none of this is sacred to you . One can be forgiven if he mistakenly thinks that you’re playing around with logos and not with the Kalam of Allah. You can call us Ibliss, the devil or even Lucifer. But please, please worship none but Allah, Whom surely Ibliss does not worship, or is your loathe for the Sunnis so profound that you are going to turn away from Allah and settle for demigods since the Sunnis worship none but Allah.

There is no justification for your loathe with regards to the Ahlus Sunnah, Shias a masters when it comes playing around with the Quran and the Hadiths after all none of this is sacred to you . One can be forgiven if he mistakenly thinks that you’re playing around with logos and not with the Kalam of Allah. You can call us Ibliss, the devil or even Lucifer. But please, please worship none but Allah, Whom surely Ibliss does not worship, or is your loathe for the Sunnis so profound that you are going to turn away from Allah and settle for demigods since the Sunnis worship none but Allah.

Fine, we've tried giving you scientific answers.

Should we give you a taste of your own medicine and use your own approach against you.

*ignores any text as I don't have a response*

Oh You Sunnis, You lie, do you even believe in the Qur'an we have today?! Didnt a Goat eat half of it?!

Worship Allah (SWT) only, not 120,000 Sahaba please. I know you're masters at twisting texts be it Qur'aan and Hadith and since I don't have a response, I'll just make a characterisation of your beliefs which are inaccurate and then ignore any points you raise.

Oh and I'll end it with,

Fear Allah and worship him only, I'm right, you're a deciever.

There is no justification for your loathe with regards to the Ahlus Sunnah, Shias a masters when it comes playing around with the Quran and the Hadiths after all none of this is sacred to you . One can be forgiven if he mistakenly thinks that you're playing around with logos and not with the Kalam of Allah. You can call us Ibliss, the devil or even Lucifer. But please, please worship none but Allah, Whom surely Ibliss does not worship, or is your loathe for the Sunnis so profound that you are going to turn away from Allah and settle for demigods since the Sunnis worship none but Allah.

You are the ones who play around with hadith. The pen and paper incident is sugarcoated by you lot, saqifa is deemed necessary, running away from battles was just a mistake, both parties were right in Battle of Jamal and Siffin.....I can go on forever.

You are the ones that loathe us the most. Your people give fatwas calling us kafir, whereas we don't. Your demigods are the sahaba and you claim they are ALL good, yet at the same time you say having infallible Imams is shirk.

You are full of contradictions and baseless claims, and when you are caught out, you just start insulting and making things up about us.

We worship Allah (swt). Who do you think we pray to? Please use your logic and think to yourself. Do you really think someone who calls himself a Muslim doesn't believe Allah (swt) is the Creator of the heavens and the earth and the Sustainer?

Stop feeding off your hate websites and acting like you know everything about our school of thought.

Edited by Replicant