Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
alialiali

Abu Bakr N Quran Help!

Rate this topic

There is no justification for your loathe with regards to the Ahlus Sunnah, Shias a masters when it comes playing around with the Quran and the Hadiths after all none of this is sacred to you . One can be forgiven if he mistakenly thinks that you’re playing around with logos and not with the Kalam of Allah. You can call us Ibliss, the devil or even Lucifer. But please, please worship none but Allah, Whom surely Ibliss does not worship, or is your loathe for the Sunnis so profound that you are going to turn away from Allah and settle for demigods since the Sunnis worship none but Allah.

Because you don't know difference between 'worship' and 'respect and honour given to blessed servants of Allah subhanhu'

To love,respect and remember blessed servants of Allah subhanahu who are vasilah for our guidance is worshipping???

[shakir 7:157] Those who follow the Messenger-Prophet, the Ummi, whom they find written down with them in the Taurat and the Injeel (who) enjoins them good and forbids them evil, and makes lawful to them the good things and makes unlawful to them impure things, and removes from them their burden and the shackles which were upon them; so (as for) those who believe in him and honor him and help him, and follow the light which has been sent down with him, these it is that are the successful.

There are two rights 1.Right of Allah 2. Right of People.

[shakir 2:83] And when We made a covenant with the children of Israel: You shall not serve any but Allah and (you shall do) good to (your) parents, and to the near of kin and to the orphans and the needy, and you shall speak to men good words and keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate. Then you turned back except a few of you and (now too) you turn aside.

[shakir 4:36] And serve Allah and do not associate any thing with Him and be good to the parents and to the near of kin and the orphans and the needy and the neighbor of (your) kin and the alien neighbor, and the companion in a journey and the wayfarer and those whom your right hands possess; surely Allah does not love him who is proud, boastful;

[shakir 6:151] Say: Come I will recite what your Lord has forbidden to you-- (remember) that you do not associate anything with Him and show kindness to your parents, and do not slay your children for (fear of) poverty-- We provide for you and for them-- and do not draw nigh to indecencies, those of them which are apparent and those which are concealed, and do not kill the soul which Allah has forbidden except for the requirements of justice; this He has enjoined you with that you may understand.

[shakir 17:23] And your Lord has commanded that you shall not serve (any) but Him, and goodness to your parents. If either or both of them reach old age with you, say not to them (so much as) "Ugh" nor chide them, and speak to them a generous word.

In all above verses along with order of ‘worship non but Allah’ there is an order for believers to be good and kind to their parents and helpul to needful people because our parents are vasilah for our life on the earth.

So blessed servants of Allah subhanhu who are vasilah for our guidance do not deserve more than our parents?

[shakir 14:1] Alif Lam Ra. (This is) a Book which We have revealed to you that you may bring forth men, by their Lord's permission from utter darkness into light-- to the way of the Mighty, the Praised One,

[shakir 57:9] He it is who sends down clear communications upon His servant, that he may bring you forth from utter darkness into light; and most surely Allah is Kind, Merciful to you.

[shakir 65:11] An Messenger who recites to you the clear communications of Allah so that he may bring forth those who believe and do good deeds from darkness into light; and whoever believes in Allah and does good deeds, He will cause him to enter gardens beneath which rivers now, to abide therein forever, Allah has indeed given him a goodly sustenance.

[shakir 55:60] Is the reward of goodness aught but goodness?

You have limited your religion to only first part. 'worship none but Allah'.but there is something more than that.

[16:114] Therefore eat of what Allah has given you, lawful and good (things), and give thanks for Allah's favor if Him do you worship.

Do you know what is favor of Allah?

[shakir 16:83] They recognize the favor of Allah, yet they deny it, and most of them are ungrateful.

Edited by elite

There is no justification for your loathe with regards to the Ahlus Sunnah, Shias a masters when it comes playing around with the Quran and the Hadiths after all none of this is sacred to you . One can be forgiven if he mistakenly thinks that you’re playing around with logos and not with the Kalam of Allah. You can call us Ibliss, the devil or even Lucifer. But please, please worship none but Allah, Whom surely Ibliss does not worship, or is your loathe for the Sunnis so profound that you are going to turn away from Allah and settle for demigods since the Sunnis worship none but Allah.

It's posts like these that make others want to disrespect you.

Why don't you read about the type of worship the Shi'a have for Allah swt? From a real Shi'i Muslim, not from those Anti shia books and websites. Read about our type of tawheed and worship. Its a beautiful worship.

I cant say the same about the Nasibis/Wahhabis with regards to the Quran: No respect at all.

So please educate yourself before you say rubbish like this to others. No one wants to hear your dirt.

Edited by suus

Fine, we've tried giving you scientific answers.

Should we give you a taste of your own medicine and use your own approach against you.

*ignores any text as I don't have a response*

Oh You Sunnis, You lie, do you even believe in the Qur'an we have today?! Didnt a Goat eat half of it?!

Worship Allah (SWT) only, not 120,000 Sahaba please. I know you're masters at twisting texts be it Qur'aan and Hadith and since I don't have a response, I'll just make a characterisation of your beliefs which are inaccurate and then ignore any points you raise.

Oh and I'll end it with,

Fear Allah and worship him only, I'm right, you're a deciever.

Fine, we've tried giving you scientific answers.

Should we give you a taste of your own medicine and use your own approach against you.

*ignores any text as I don't have a response*

Oh You Sunnis, You lie, do you even believe in the Qur'an we have today?! Didnt a Goat eat half of it?!

Worship Allah (SWT) only, not 120,000 Sahaba please. I know you're masters at twisting texts be it Qur'aan and Hadith and since I don't have a response, I'll just make a characterisation of your beliefs which are inaccurate and then ignore any points you raise.

Oh and I'll end it with,

Fear Allah and worship him only, I'm right, you're a deciever.

Please be kind enough to elaborate on the names of my 120’000 gods, you would be doing a great act of faith in helping me to invite you to the path of the true Deen.

Or are you going to try and convince to believe in the absolute incredible that you attribute to the 12 Imams.

joynal,

(bismillah)

I am curious. Where did you first learn about Shias? Did you read a Shia book? Did you speak to a (learned) Shia? Did you speak to a filthy follower of Ibn Taymiyya? Did you speak to a (learned) Sunni?

My curiosity entails from the fact that you seem to show signs of ignorance in your posts - ignorance in the beliefs of your own sect (ref: 'righteous' companions), and that of ours (ref: your claim about an incomplete Quran, demigods).

The answer to my question would allow fellow SC members to understand the approach that needs to be taken with you.

Also, it will be beneficial to all parties if YOU would read the posts from top to bottom instead of skim-reading them, unless you have a cognitive disability due to which comprehension is not your strongest suit.

So True verses about Ameer-ul-Momineen HAzrat Abu Bakar (ra)

Please don't give that title to him as it was stolen. It goes to one person, and one person only. That is Ameerul Momineen, Imamul Muslimeen, Ali ibn Abi Talib (as).

:yaali:

Edited by Replicant

Please be kind enough to elaborate on the names of my 120’000 gods, you would be doing a great act of faith in helping me to invite you to the path of the true Deen.

Or are you going to try and convince to believe in the absolute incredible that you attribute to the 12 Imams.

(1) The definition of Imam Al-Bukhari : Bukhari defined the Sahaby (single of Sahaba) as the one who was in the company of the prophet Muhammed or just SEEN him. Ibn Hanbal who also has a book of his own collecting more Hadiths than Bukhari accepted this definition and clarified it by saying ; "The Sahabi is anyone who accompanied the Prophet for a year, a month, a day or even an hour or even just seen him."

(2) The definition by Abdullah Ibn Omar Ibn Al-Khattab " anyone who has seen the Prophet Muhammed even for one hour as long as he reached the puberty, and is a known Muslim who understood his religion and accepted it."

Check out your history books and check the number of people who meet this criteria.

(1) The definition of Imam Al-Bukhari : Bukhari defined the Sahaby (single of Sahaba) as the one who was in the company of the prophet Muhammed or just SEEN him. Ibn Hanbal who also has a book of his own collecting more Hadiths than Bukhari accepted this definition and clarified it by saying ; "The Sahabi is anyone who accompanied the Prophet for a year, a month, a day or even an hour or even just seen him."

(2) The definition by Abdullah Ibn Omar Ibn Al-Khattab " anyone who has seen the Prophet Muhammed even for one hour as long as he reached the puberty, and is a known Muslim who understood his religion and accepted it."

Check out your history books and check the number of people who meet this criteria.

Maybe that is why they have a forged hadith like "my companions are stars..." . I guess Prophet compared them to stars because they are countless and all moving in different directions.

Maybe that is why they have a forged hadith like "my companions are stars..." . I guess Prophet compared them to stars because they are countless and all moving in different directions.

I wouldnt be so quick to dismiss it as fabricated, in the work "Ma'ani al-Akhbar" (Meaning of the Traditions) from Shaykh Saduq (AR) we have an amazing tradition on the meaning of this hadith:

(ãÚäì Þæá ÇáäÈí Õáì Çááå Úáíå æÂáå " ãËá ÃÕÍÇÈí Ýíßã ßãËá ÇáäÌæã ") * 1 - ÍÏËäí (1) ãÍãÏ Èä Èä ÇáÍÓä Èä ÃÍãÏ Èä ÇáæáíÏ - ÑÍãå Çááå - ÞÇá: ÍÏËäÇ ãÍãÏ Èä ÇáÍÓä ÇáÕÝÇÑ¡ Úä ÇáÍÓä Èä ãæÓì ÇáÎÔÇÈ¡ Úä ÛíÇË Èä ßáæÈ¡ Úä ÅÓÍÇÞ Èä ÚãÇÑ¡ Úä ÌÚÝÑ Èä ãÍãÏ¡ Úä ÂÈÇÆå Úáíåã ÇáÓáÇã ÞÇá: ÞÇá ÑÓæá Çááå Õáì Çááå Úáíå æÇáå: ãÇ æÌÏÊã Ýí ßÊÇÈ Çááå ÚÒ æÌá ÝÇáÚãá áßã Èå áÇ ÚÐÑ áßã Ýí ÊÑßå¡ æãÇ áã íßä Ýí ßÊÇÈ Çááå ÚÒæÌá æßÇäÊ Ýíå ÓäÉ ãäí ÝáÇ ÚÐÑ áßã Ýí ÊÑß ÓäÊí¡ æãÇ áã íßä Ýíå ÓäÉ ãäí ÝãÇ ÞÇá ÃÕÍÇÈí ÝÞæáæÇ Èå¡ ÝÅäãÇ ãËá ÃÕÍÇÈí Ýíßã ßãËá ÇáäÌæã ÈÃíåÇ ÇÎÐ ÇåÊÏí¡ æÈÃí ÃÞÇæíá ÃÕÍÇÈí ÃÎÐÊã ÇåÊÏíÊã¡ æÇÎÊáÇÝ ÃÕÍÇÈí áßã ÑÍãÉ. ÝÞíá: íÇÑÓæá Çááå æãä ÃÕÍÇÈß ¿ ÞÇá: Ãåá ÈíÊí. ÞÇá ãÍãÏ Èä Úáí ãÄáÝ åÐÇ ÇáßÊÇÈ: Åä Ãåá ÇáÈíÊ Úáíåã ÇáÓáÇã áÇ íÎÊáÝæä æáßä íÝÊæä ÇáÔíÚÉ ÈãÑ ÇáÍÞ æÑÈãÇ ÃÝÊæåã ÈÇáÊÞíÉ ÝãÇ íÎÊáÝ ãä Þæáåã Ýåæ ááÊÞíÉ æÇáÊÞíÉ ÑÍãå ááÔíÚÉ

I'm at work, so I dont have time to check the value of the chain of narration. However don't be quick to dismiss it as forged.

I wouldnt be so quick to dismiss it as fabricated, in the work "Ma'ani al-Akhbar" (Meaning of the Traditions) from Shaykh Saduq (AR) we have an amazing tradition on the meaning of this hadith:

(ãÚäì Þæá ÇáäÈí Õáì Çááå Úáíå æÂáå " ãËá ÃÕÍÇÈí Ýíßã ßãËá ÇáäÌæã ") * 1 - ÍÏËäí (1) ãÍãÏ Èä Èä ÇáÍÓä Èä ÃÍãÏ Èä ÇáæáíÏ - ÑÍãå Çááå - ÞÇá: ÍÏËäÇ ãÍãÏ Èä ÇáÍÓä ÇáÕÝÇÑ¡ Úä ÇáÍÓä Èä ãæÓì ÇáÎÔÇÈ¡ Úä ÛíÇË Èä ßáæÈ¡ Úä ÅÓÍÇÞ Èä ÚãÇÑ¡ Úä ÌÚÝÑ Èä ãÍãÏ¡ Úä ÂÈÇÆå Úáíåã ÇáÓáÇã ÞÇá: ÞÇá ÑÓæá Çááå Õáì Çááå Úáíå æÇáå: ãÇ æÌÏÊã Ýí ßÊÇÈ Çááå ÚÒ æÌá ÝÇáÚãá áßã Èå áÇ ÚÐÑ áßã Ýí ÊÑßå¡ æãÇ áã íßä Ýí ßÊÇÈ Çááå ÚÒæÌá æßÇäÊ Ýíå ÓäÉ ãäí ÝáÇ ÚÐÑ áßã Ýí ÊÑß ÓäÊí¡ æãÇ áã íßä Ýíå ÓäÉ ãäí ÝãÇ ÞÇá ÃÕÍÇÈí ÝÞæáæÇ Èå¡ ÝÅäãÇ ãËá ÃÕÍÇÈí Ýíßã ßãËá ÇáäÌæã ÈÃíåÇ ÇÎÐ ÇåÊÏí¡ æÈÃí ÃÞÇæíá ÃÕÍÇÈí ÃÎÐÊã ÇåÊÏíÊã¡ æÇÎÊáÇÝ ÃÕÍÇÈí áßã ÑÍãÉ. ÝÞíá: íÇÑÓæá Çááå æãä ÃÕÍÇÈß ¿ ÞÇá: Ãåá ÈíÊí. ÞÇá ãÍãÏ Èä Úáí ãÄáÝ åÐÇ ÇáßÊÇÈ: Åä Ãåá ÇáÈíÊ Úáíåã ÇáÓáÇã áÇ íÎÊáÝæä æáßä íÝÊæä ÇáÔíÚÉ ÈãÑ ÇáÍÞ æÑÈãÇ ÃÝÊæåã ÈÇáÊÞíÉ ÝãÇ íÎÊáÝ ãä Þæáåã Ýåæ ááÊÞíÉ æÇáÊÞíÉ ÑÍãå ááÔíÚÉ

I'm at work, so I dont have time to check the value of the chain of narration. However don't be quick to dismiss it as forged.

(salam)

Brother Yahya,

Can you please translate the Hadith for us?

If for argument's sake we say Abu Bakr is being praised in this verse, ok fine. But is a person going to be judged by one moment of his life, or until the day he passes away? It's easy to act good in front of the Prophet (pbuh) but the behaviour of the aftermath of his death will also be questioned by Allah (swt). It is a well-known fact that certain bad deeds can burn away all the good deeds you ever done. And usurping the caliphate and stealing land are some of those deeds.

(salam)

Very nice post, jazakallah alif khayr. However this paragraph is unnecessary

Edited by 14infallibles

joynal,

(bismillah)

I am curious. Where did you first learn about Shias? Did you read a Shia book? Did you speak to a (learned) Shia? Did you speak to a filthy follower of Ibn Taymiyya? Did you speak to a (learned) Sunni?

My curiosity entails from the fact that you seem to show signs of ignorance in your posts - ignorance in the beliefs of your own sect (ref: 'righteous' companions), and that of ours (ref: your claim about an incomplete Quran, demigods).

The answer to my question would allow fellow SC members to understand the approach that needs to be taken with you.

Also, it will be beneficial to all parties if YOU would read the posts from top to bottom instead of skim-reading them, unless you have a cognitive disability due to which comprehension is not your strongest suit.

I draw knowledge from life my friend and believe it or not I still have Shia friends, in my younger days I had a Shia friend who told me that the angel Jibril once picked up the sword of Hazrat Ali and said it was heavier than an island. Many years later in life I came to learn that such cockamamie was nothing unusual in Shia belief. Essentially this is a flawed belief system that created and caters even for characters such as the Agha Khan.

Owing to generations of Shias exercising taq’qia most Sunnis are oblivious to true Shai belifes that is why they were jumping in joy when the Ayatullah came to power in the Islamic republic of Iran. On the subject of whether I sort knowledge from any Shia scholars, why is your belief any different from the Waliat-e-Faqi?

I for one do not like the idea of beating the drums of hatred and by no means is this nature. I could have this conversation with you over a cup of tea, but every now and then one cannot help him self from challenging those who have built a religious belief system surround around cursing my creed.

I draw knowledge from life my friend and believe it or not I still have Shia friends, in my younger days I had a Shia friend who told me that the angel Jibril once picked up the sword of Hazrat Ali and said it was heavier than an island. Many years later in life I came to learn that such cockamamie was nothing unusual in Shia belief. Essentially this is a flawed belief system that created and caters even for characters such as the Agha Khan.

Owing to generations of Shias exercising taq’qia most Sunnis are oblivious to true Shai belifes that is why they were jumping in joy when the Ayatullah came to power in the Islamic republic of Iran. On the subject of whether I sort knowledge from any Shia scholars, why is your belief any different from the Waliat-e-Faqi?

I for one do not like the idea of beating the drums of hatred and by no means is this nature. I could have this conversation with you over a cup of tea, but every now and then one cannot help him self from challenging those who have built a religious belief system surround around cursing my creed.

joynal,

You are funny. I asked you a simple set of questions. The first 5 words of your post would have been enough to answer them.

I have no idea what you're on about in the remainder of your post.

One tip for the Muslims who come to these shiai websites and wastes time with braindead kufars that slander Abu Bakr (R A) Aisha (R A) Umar (R A) and the rest of the sahabas. You will never find a shiai that is hafizl Quran, because they reject ayats from the Quran therefore they are kafir, only the zaidis from Yemen are Muslims.

Wallahi Wallahi Wallahi a shiai will not enter jannah if they carry on with this twisted belief like they have been told from their masters the Jews.

On 1/6/2011 at 3:51 PM, Replicant said:

"And the words 'Don't grieve' were not meant for any solace;. Because it was a statement forbidding an act. In Arabic, we have 'donts' and 'dos' as imperative verbs. Now, the grief expressed by Abu Bakr was either an act of obedience or disobedience. If it was obedience, the Prophet would not have forbidden it, therefore it is proved that it was an act of sin and disobedience."

Let's put this in perspective:

19:23
Sahih International
And the pains of childbirth drove her to the trunk of a palm tree. She said, "Oh, I wish I had died before this and was in oblivion, forgotten."

19:24
Sahih International
But he called her from below her, "Do not grieve; your Lord has provided beneath you a stream.

This talks about Maryam giving birth to prophet Isa(a.s.).

16:124
Sahih International
The sabbath was only appointed for those who differed over it. And indeed, your Lord will judge between them on the Day of Resurrection concerning that over which they used to differ.

16:125
Sahih International
Invite to the way of your Lord with wisdom and good instruction, and argue with them in a way that is best. Indeed, your Lord is most knowing of who has strayed from His way, and He is most knowing of who is [rightly] guided.

16:126
Sahih International
And if you punish [an enemy, O believers], punish with an equivalent of that with which you were harmed. But if you are patient - it is better for those who are patient.

16:127
Sahih International
And be patient, [O Muhammad], and your patience is not but through Allah . And do not grieve over them and do not be in distress over what they conspire.

These are instructions given to the Prophet (ﷺ) and how to deal with some of the Jews.

27:69
Sahih International
Say, [O Muhammad], "Travel through the land and observe how was the end of the criminals."

27:70
Sahih International
And grieve not over them or be in distress from what they conspire.

Again about the Prophet (ﷺ).

29:33
Sahih International
And when Our messengers came to Lot, he was distressed for them and felt for them great discomfort. They said, "Fear not, nor grieve. Indeed, we will save you and your family, except your wife; she is to be of those who remain behind.

This is about prophet Lot(a.s.)

28:7
Sahih International
And We inspired to the mother of Moses, "Suckle him; but when you fear for him, cast him into the river and do not fear and do not grieve. Indeed, We will return him to you and will make him [one] of the messengers."

This is about the mother of prophet Musa(a.s.)

Does the same conclusion follow for all these people?