Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
ibn.askari

What Is Mushaf-e-fatima?

Rate this topic

refer: http://islamistruth.wordpress.com/2011/01/04/mushaf-e-fatima-shias-another-quran/

let me clear first:

So, what is a Mushaf? Lexically, the Arabic word Mushaf can mean a book, collection of pages, a volume or a collection of writings.

i read in al-kafi: it says the mushaf-e-fatima is 3times larger than quran & it don't contain a single word of quran.

here is some other narrations from al-kafi:

H 635, Ch. 40, h 1: hadith is SAHEEH

A number of our people has narrated from Ahmad ibn Muhammad from ‘Abdallah ibn al-Hajjal from Ahmad ibn ‘Umar al-Halabi from abu Basir who has said the following. "I went to abu ‘Abdallah (a.s.) and said, "May Allah take my soul in service for your cause, I like to ask you a question. Is there anyone else in this house who may hear my words?" The Imams (a.s.) then folded the curtain between his room and the other room next to it and looked into it. Then the Imams (a.s.) said, "O abu Muhammad, ask whatever you wish." I said, "May Allah take my soul in service for your cause, your followers say that the Messenger of Allah taught Ali (a.s.) a thousand chapter of knowledge and from each chapter there opens a thousand chapter. I then said, ‘This, I swear by Allah, is knowledge.’" He would mark the ground with his staff (a sign of thinking in normal people) for a while and said, "That is knowledge but it is not that." The narrators has said that The Imam (a.s.) then said, "O abu Muhammad, with us there is al-Jami‘a. What do they know what al-Jami‘ is?" I then asked, "May Allah take my soul in service for your cause, what is al-Jami‘a? The Imam (a.s.) said, it is a parchment seventy yards by the yards of the Messenger of Allah long that contains his dictations that is in graved in to with the right hand writing of Ali (a.s.). It contains all the lawful and unlawful and all matters that people need, even the law to of compensation for A number of our people has narrated from scratch caused to a person. He then stretched his hand to me and asked, ‘May I, O abu Muhammad?’ I then replied, "May Allah take my soul in service for your cause, I am all at your disposal." He pinched me with his hand and said, "Even there is the law of compensation for this." He seemed angry. The narrator has said, "I then said, "This, I swear by Allah is knowledge." The Imams (a.s.) said, "It certainly is knowledge but not that one."

he Imams (a.s.) remained silent for a while and then said, "With us there is al-Jafr (the parchment). What do they know what al-Jafr is? I then asked, "What is al-Jafr (the parchment or a container) ?" The Imams (a.s.) said, "It is a container made of skin that contains the knowledge of the prophets and the executors of their wills and the knowledge of the scholars in the past from the Israelites." The narrator has said that he then said, "This certainly, is the knowledge." The Imam (a.s.) said, "It certainly is knowledge but not that knowledge."

The Imams (a.s.) remained silent for a while and then said, "With us there is the book (Mushaf) of Fatima, (a.s.). What do they know what Mushaf of Fatima is? The Imam (a.s.) said, "Mushaf of Fatima is three times bigger than your Quran. There is not even a single letter therein from your Quran." The narrator has said, "I then said, "This, I swear by Allah, is the knowledge." The Imam (a.s.) said, "This certainly is knowledge, but it is not that."

The Imam (a.s.) remained silent for a while and then said, "With us there is the knowledge of whatever has been and the knowledge of whatever will come into being to the Day of Judgment." The narrator has said that he then said, "May Allah take my soul in service for your cause, this, I swear by Allah is, certainly, knowledge." The Imam (a.s.) said, "It certainly is knowledge but not that." The narrator has said that he then asked, "May Allah take my soul in service for your cause, What then is knowledge?" The Imam (a.s.) said, "Whatever takes place during the night and during the day, one matter after the other matter and one thing after the other thing to the Day of Judgment."

Comment: Why all the time mushaf-e-fatima was compared with quran?

It seems it is like a other dikr reveled from Allah.

H 637, Ch. 40, h 3: hadith is HASAN:

A number of our people has narrated from Ahmad ibn Muhammad from Ali ibn al-Hakam from al-Husayn ibn abu ‘Ala’who has said that he heard abu ‘Abdallah (a.s.) say the following. "With me is the white Jafr." The narrator has said that he asked the Imams (a.s.) "What is in it?" The Imams (a.s.) said, "In it there is the psalms of David, the Torah of Moses, the Gospel of Jesus, the Books of Abraham, the laws that explain the lawful and unlawful matters and Mushaf of Fatima (a.s.) in which, I do not think there is nay thing from the Holy Quran. In it there is all that people need us to do for them and so that we would not need any one else. In it there is information even about a lash, half of a lash and one forth of a lash and about the amount of compensation for A number of our people has narrated from scratch caused to someone.

"With me there is the red Jafr." The narrator has said that he asked the Imams (a.s.), "What is in the red Jafr?" The Imams (a.s.) said, "In it there is the Armaments. It is because it only is opened for bloodshed. The owner of the sword opens it to kill." The narrator has said that ‘Abdallah ibn abu Ya‘fur asked the Imams (a.s.), "May Allah keep you well, do the descendents of al-Hassan (a.s.) know this? The Imam (a.s.) said, "Yes, I swear by Allah, they know it just as they know the night that it is night and the day that it is the day but jealousy and worldly gains cause them to act in denial and rejection. Had they sought the truth with the truth it would have been better for them."

Comment: Again compared with quran!

H 639, Ch. 40, h 5: hadith is SAHEEH:

Muhammad ibn Yahya has narrated from Ahmad ibn Muhammad from ibn Mahbub from ibn Ri’ab from abu ‘Ubaydah who has said that the people from our group asked abu ‘Abdallah (a.s.) about Jafr and the Imam (a.s.) said the following. "It is the skin of a bull which is full of knowledge." Then they asked the Imam (a.s.) about al-Jami‘a. The Imam (a.s.) replied, "It is a parchment that is seventy yards long with a width of hide like that of the leg of a huge camel. It contains all that people may need. There is no case for there is a rule in it. In it there is the law to settle the compensation for a scratch caused to a person." The narrator has said that he asked the Imams (a.s.), "What is Mushaf of Fatima?" The Imam (a.s.) waited for quite a while. Then he said, "You ask about what you really mean and what you do not mean. Fatima (a.s.) lived after the Messenger of Allah for seventy-five days. She was severely depressed because of the death of her father. Jibril (a.s.) would come to provide her solace because of the death of her father. Jibril would comfort her soul. Jibril would inform her about her father and his place and of the future events and about what will happen to her children. At the same time Ali (a.s.) would write all of them down and thus is Mushaf of Fatima (a.s.)."

Comment: mashallah new dikr reveled from Allah.

H 641, Ch. 40, h 7: hadith is HASAN:

Ali ibn Ibrahim has narrated from his father from ibn abu ‘Umayr from ‘Umar ibn Udhayna from Fudayl ibn Yasar, Burayd ibn Mu‘wiya and Zurarah who have said that ‘Abdallah ibn ‘Abd al-Malik said the following to abu ‘Abdallah (a.s.), "The Zaydi sect and al-Mu‘tazali group circle around Muhammad ibn ‘Abdallah. Does he have any authority?" The Imam (a.s.) said, "I swear by Allah that with me there are two books in which there is the name of every prophet and the name of every king that would rule on earth. No, I swear by Allah, the name of Muhammad ibn ‘Abdallah is not in the list as one of them."

عن فضيل سكرة قال: دخلت على أبي عبدالله، قال: يا فضيل، أتدري في أي شيء كنت أنظر فيه قبل؟ قال: قلت: لا، قال: كنت أنظر في كتاب فاطمة، فليس ملك يملك إلا وفيه مكتوب اسمه واسم أبيه، فما وجدت لولد الحسن فيه شيئاً

Narrated Fudayl bin Sukrah: I entered upon Abu Abdullah PBUH and he said to me: Ya Fudayl, do you know what I was looking at before you came? I said: no, he said: I was looking in the book of Fatima, there is not a King which rules unless his name and the name of his father are found in this book and I did not find any of the names of the children of al Hassan in it.

Sources: 'Ilal al Sharae’i by Muhammad bin Ali bin al Hussein bin Babaweih al Qummi al Saduq p8 (Najaf). Basa’er al darajat p169. Bihar al Anwar (25/259) (26/155) (47/272).

Comment: mashallah it contains all info about children of imam hassan.

Question: what is mushaf-e-fatima? mashallah another dikr from Allah.

present sahih hadith to reject this view.

Edited by ibn.askari

You have asked a very useless question here. Good that you have answered the question by yourself!

Sayyidah Fatimah (as) was a muhaddathah, spoken to by angels. Interestingly, according to Ibn Abbas (ra), in your sources, Allah also used to send muhaddaths to people. Ibn Hajar al-Asqalani in his Tagliq al-Ta'liq, vol. 4, p. 65 records:

ÞÇá ÚÈÏ Èä ÍãíÏ Ýí ÊÝÓíÑå ¡ ËäÇ ÃÈæ äÚíã ¡ ËäÇ ÇÈä ÊãíáÉ Úä ÚãÑæ Èä ÏíäÇÑ ÞÇá : ßÇä ÇÈä ÚÈÇÓ íÞÑà : æãÇ ÃÑÓáäÇ ãä ÞÈáß ãä ÑÓæá æáÇ äÈí æáÇ ãÍÏË

Narrated Amr ibn Dinar:

Ibn Abbas used to recite: {And We did not send before you any messenger or prophet, OR MUHADDATH} (22:52).

Al-Asqalani says:

ÅÓäÇÏå ÕÍíÍ

Its chain is sahih.

Of course, Ibn Abbas (ra) believed the additional phrase "or Muhaddath" to be part of the Qur'an, which is why he used to recite the verse in that manner.

Well, our Imams (as) compared the book of Sayyidah Fatima (as) with the Qur'an for two reasons:

1. Both are from Allah

2. Both are different

Your confusion is in the fact that the book itself is also from Allah! By your flawed logic, anything from Allah is another Dhikr!

Well, people have always compared Hadith al-Qudsi with the Qur'an for these same reasons. Both are from the Qur'an. Both are different. Yet, only the Qur'an is Dhikr between the two. Hadith al-Qudsi is never considered Dhikr even though it is also from Allah.

I hope that clears your self-afflicted confusion. The book of Sayyidah Fatima (as) is like Hadith al-Qudsi in status.

You have asked a very useless question here. Good that you have answered the question by yourself!

Sayyidah Fatimah (as) was a muhaddathah, spoken to by angels. Interestingly, according to Ibn Abbas (ra), in your sources, Allah also used to send muhaddaths to people. Ibn Hajar al-Asqalani in his Tagliq al-Ta'liq, vol. 4, p. 65 records:

ÞÇá ÚÈÏ Èä ÍãíÏ Ýí ÊÝÓíÑå ¡ ËäÇ ÃÈæ äÚíã ¡ ËäÇ ÇÈä ÊãíáÉ Úä ÚãÑæ Èä ÏíäÇÑ ÞÇá : ßÇä ÇÈä ÚÈÇÓ íÞÑà : æãÇ ÃÑÓáäÇ ãä ÞÈáß ãä ÑÓæá æáÇ äÈí æáÇ ãÍÏË

Narrated Amr ibn Dinar:

Ibn Abbas used to recite: {And We did not send before you any messenger or prophet, OR MUHADDATH} (22:52).

Al-Asqalani says:

ÅÓäÇÏå ÕÍíÍ

Its chain is sahih.

Of course, Ibn Abbas (ra) believed the additional phrase "or Muhaddath" to be part of the Qur'an, which is why he used to recite the verse in that manner.

Well, our Imams (as) compared the book of Sayyidah Fatima (as) with the Qur'an for two reasons:

1. Both are from Allah

2. Both are different

Your confusion is in the fact that the book itself is also from Allah! By your flawed logic, anything from Allah is another Dhikr!

Well, people have always compared Hadith al-Qudsi with the Qur'an for these same reasons. Both are from the Qur'an. Both are different. Yet, only the Qur'an is Dhikr between the two. Hadith al-Qudsi is never considered Dhikr even though it is also from Allah.

I hope that clears your self-afflicted confusion. The book of Sayyidah Fatima (as) is like Hadith al-Qudsi in status.

I think a one liner would have been enough. So mushaf-e-fatima is a collection of Hadith e Qudsi? Where is it right now? Two other books ie Al Jamia and Al Jafr have also been mentioned in shia Hadiths.what are they?

I think a one liner would have been enough. So mushaf-e-fatima is a collection of Hadith e Qudsi? Where is it right now? Two other books ie Al Jamia and Al Jafr have also been mentioned in shia Hadiths.what are they?

If you are so dumb, like the other Nasibis, that you cannot understand simple statements, how can I help it?

The book of Sayyidah Fatima (as) is NOT a collection of Hadith al-Qudsi. Is that clear enough?

I only compared it with Hadith al-Qudsi to wake the dead brain of your fellow. Re-read my post for further details - this time, with your brain intact and functioning!

(salam)

(bismillah)

refer: http://islamistruth.wordpress.com/2011/01/04/mushaf-e-fatima-shias-another-quran/

let me clear first:

So, what is a Mushaf? Lexically, the Arabic word Mushaf can mean a book, collection of pages, a volume or a collection of writings.

i read in al-kafi: it says the mushaf-e-fatima is 3times larger than quran & it don't contain a single word of quran.

Here is a blog post I have made concerning the ONLY TRUE saheeh hadeeth in Al-Kaafi that discusses musHaf faaTimah. There were some mistakes in the grading of Al-Majlisi, so the ones that are in the blog post are 100% authentic, no question about it.

Click here: http://revivingalislaam.blogspot.com/2010/12/mushaf-fatima.html

All the other aHaadeeth have weaknesses in the isnaad.

(salam)

قال عبد بن حميد في تفسيره ، ثنا أبو نعيم ، ثنا ابن تميلة عن عمرو بن دينار قال : كان ابن عباس يقرأ : وما أرسلنا من قبلك من رسول ولا نبي ولا محدث

Narrated Amr ibn Dinar:

Al-Asqalani says:

إسناده صحيح

Its chain is sahih.

Isnad saheeh can't make hadith saheeh.

عَمْرو بن دينار was very young around 10-11 yrs old, when ibn abbas (ra) died.

& he was Yemeni & died in makkah at the age of 80. It is hard to find he did met ibn abbas (ra) when he was young.

Note: if you have extra info or opposite info, then plz provide it, i will again check it.

& this is the weakness of chain.

1. Both are from Allah

2. Both are different

Proof me when a book is made from Allah revelation is not dikr. (smile)

ya joker; hadith qudsi is not direct words of Allah but with explanation by prophet, but quran is only direct words of Allah.

& whatever jibrail (as) reveled to prophet [i.e. quran], he transmit it without any addition of explanation & others wrote it without any change.

& mushaf-e-fatima is also only words of jibrail (as) from Allah without any addition.

see what i quoted:

H 639, Ch. 40, h 5: hadith is SAHEEH:

Muhammad ibn Yahya has narrated from Ahmad ibn Muhammad from ibn Mahbub from ibn Ri’ab from abu ‘Ubaydah who has said that the people from our group asked abu ‘Abdallah (a.s.) about Jafr and the Imam (a.s.) said the following. "It is the skin of a bull which is full of knowledge." Then they asked the Imam (a.s.) about al-Jami‘a. The Imam (a.s.) replied, "It is a parchment that is seventy yards long with a width of hide like that of the leg of a huge camel. It contains all that people may need. There is no case for there is a rule in it. In it there is the law to settle the compensation for a scratch caused to a person." The narrator has said that he asked the Imams (a.s.), "What is Mushaf of Fatima?" The Imam (a.s.) waited for quite a while. Then he said, "You ask about what you really mean and what you do not mean. Fatima (a.s.) lived after the Messenger of Allah for seventy-five days. She was severely depressed because of the death of her father. Jibril (a.s.) would come to provide her solace because of the death of her father. Jibril would comfort her soul. Jibril would inform her about her father and his place and of the future events and about what will happen to her children. At the same time Ali (a.s.) would write all of them down and thus is Mushaf of Fatima (a.s.)."

so Mushaf-e-fatima is dhikr.

1. proof from saheeh hadith: it is not dhikr.

2. & where is this dhikr this time?

Edited by ibn.askari

MUSHAF-E-FATEMA ASWS:

Maula Husain ASWS said:

With us there is the Mushaf of Fatema ASWS.

Someone asked: And what is the Mushaf of Fatema ASWS?

Maula Husain ASWS replied: Mushaf of Fatema ASWS has three times the amount of your Quran. By Allah, there is not a single letter from your Quran.

References:

Al-Kulayni, Al-Kaafi, vol. 1, pg. 238, hadeeth # 1

Al-Saffaar, BaSaa’ir Al-Darajaat, vol. 3, ch. 14, pg. 151, hadeeth # 3

Al-Majlisi, Miraatul Uqool, vol. 3, pg. 54

Someone asked: What is Mushaf of Fatema ASWS?

Maula Husain ASWS said: You inquire of which you want, and about which you don’t really want. That Fatema ASWS lived after the Messenger of Allah for seventy-five days. She entered in severe depression because (of the death) of her father. Jibraeel AS would come to her so he would provide her (with) solace because (of the death) of her father. Jibraeel AS would comfort her soul. Jibraeel AS would inform her about her father and his place and about what would happen after her (death) about her progeny. And Maula Ali ASWS would write this, and this is the Mushaf of Fatema ASWS.

References:

Al-Kulayni, Al-Kaafi, vol. 1, pg. 241, hadeeth # 5

Al-Saffaar, BaSaa’ir Al-Darajaat, vol. 3, ch. 14, pg. 153, hadeeth # 6

Al-Majlisi, Miraatul Uqool, vol. 3, pg. 59

Abdul Malik Bin Ayan said to Maula Husain ASWS: The Zaydiyyah and the Mutizilah were circle around Muhammad bin Abd Allah. (the narrator asked) Does he have any authority?"

Maula Husain ASWS replied: I swear by Allah, that with me there are two books in which there is the name of every prophet and the name of every king that would rule on earth. No, I swear by Allah, that the name of Muhammad bin Abdullaah is not in the list as one of them.

References:

Al-Kulayni, Al-Kaafi, vol. 1, pg. 242, hadeeth # 7

Al-Saffaar, BaSaa’ir Al-Darajaat, vol. 4, ch. 2, pg. 169, hadeeth # 2

Al-Majlisi, Miraatul Uqool, vol. 3, pg. 60

This forum has become repetitive and boring. We have the same ahl al-hadeeth/salafis et al asking the same questions again and again. They have been asked and answered numerous times by people far more knowledgeable than those presently here (myself included). That they are not here to answer these questions is a testament to the insanely frustrating nature of this forum.

Before dazzling us with your knowledge and captivating us with your "gotcha' queries, can y u at least bother to use the search function? I know that means that your questions will probably become unnecessary and you won't be able to link your threasd here on your own forums so that your salafi friends can "oooohhh" and "aaaaaahhh" over your encyclopaedic knowledge and stunning intellect, but it would surely make life far more interesting here.

To answer your question, yeah the Mushaf of Fatimah (as) is another Qur'an. We were hoping you guys wouldn't find out about it, but in the age of the internet, even taqiyyah is of little use anymore. What can we say - you caught us with our proverbial mulhid pants down around our ankles...

To answer your question, yeah the Mushaf of Fatimah (as) is another Qur'an. We were hoping you guys wouldn't find out about it, but in the age of the internet, even taqiyyah is of little use anymore. What can we say - you caught us with our proverbial mulhid pants down around our ankles...

say more plz about your quran. i love to read more. lol.

Comment: Why all the time mushaf-e-fatima was compared with quran?

It seems it is like a other dikr reveled from Allah.

Comment: mashallah new dikr reveled from Allah.
Comment: mashallah it contains all info about children of imam hassan.

Most surely it is an honored Quran, in a Book kept hidden(56:77-78)

What is Quran ?

Quran is Guide to mankind , giver of good news, healing and a mercy to who believe and do good, warner to disbelievers and unjust

Quran is the Glorious(50:1), full of Wisdom(36:2), , Full of Admonition(38:1), is a Mighty Book(41:41):

It was revealed in the grand night.(97:1), in the month of Ramadan , which is a guidance for mankind, and clear proofs of the guidance(2:185), Surely this Quran guides to that which is most upright and gives good news to the believers who do good that they shall have a great reward.(17:9), it is a verification of that which is before it and a clear explanation of Al Ketab,(10:37), and explained therein in detail some of the warnings, (20:113) that which is a healing and a mercy to the believers, and it adds only to the perdition of the unjust..(17:82) things are explained in various (ways) in this Qur'an(17:41).every kind of similitude are explained in it(17:89), it is weightiest in testimony (6:19) Quran is in Arabic without any crookedness(39:28). Surely this Quran declares to the children of Israel most of what they differ in.

By quran prophet (S.A.W.) is commanded to warn the mother city and those around it(42:7). it is nothing but a reminder(36:69)

What is Ketab ?

nor anything green nor dry but (it is all) in a clear book.(6:59), the weight of an atom in the earth or in the heaven, nor any thing less than that nor greater, but it is in a clear book.(10:61), And there is no animal in the earth but on Allah is the sustenance of it, and He knows its resting place and its depository all (things) are in a manifest book.(11:6)knowledge of state of the former generations is in the book.(20:51,52), And there is nothing concealed in the heaven and the earth but it is in a clear book.(27:75). And Allah created you of dust, then of the life-germ, then He made you pairs; and no female bears, nor does she bring forth, except with His knowledge; and no one whose life is lengthened has his life lengthened, nor is aught diminished of one's life, but it is all in a book; surely this is easy to Allah.(35:11). No evil befalls on the earth nor in your own souls, but it is in a book before We bring it into existence; surely that is easy to Allah(57:22)

Now this above mentioned kitab is kept Hidden (56:78) and none can touch it except purified servant of Allah subhanahu (56:79).

Quran is also in the book which is kept hidden.(56:77,78,79). and that is the Mother of Book(43:3,4) .

Now if you understand difference between “Quran” and “Ketab “ it will be clear that all ahadith mentioned regarding Al Jamia Al Jafr , Mushaf Fatema(SA) are according to quran..

It does not contradict quran but comply with Quran. .

Edited by elite

Sorry, i can't say more as I am sworn by a sacred oath not to mention anything of our sacred second Qur'an ...

ok. i will not tell you to break you scared oath.

when i will become shia, i will buy it.

but atleast tell me from where i can buy it? it will be helpful for me afterwards.

(salam)

(bismillah)

MUSHAF-E-FATEMA ASWS:

Maula Husain ASWS said:

With us there is the Mushaf of Fatema ASWS.

Someone asked: And what is the Mushaf of Fatema ASWS?

Maula Husain ASWS replied: Mushaf of Fatema ASWS has three times the amount of your Quran. By Allah, there is not a single letter from your Quran.

References:

Al-Kulayni, Al-Kaafi, vol. 1, pg. 238, hadeeth # 1

Al-Saffaar, BaSaa’ir Al-Darajaat, vol. 3, ch. 14, pg. 151, hadeeth # 3

Al-Majlisi, Miraatul Uqool, vol. 3, pg. 54

Someone asked: What is Mushaf of Fatema ASWS?

Maula Husain ASWS said: You inquire of which you want, and about which you don’t really want. That Fatema ASWS lived after the Messenger of Allah for seventy-five days. She entered in severe depression because (of the death) of her father. Jibraeel AS would come to her so he would provide her (with) solace because (of the death) of her father. Jibraeel AS would comfort her soul. Jibraeel AS would inform her about her father and his place and about what would happen after her (death) about her progeny. And Maula Ali ASWS would write this, and this is the Mushaf of Fatema ASWS.

References:

Al-Kulayni, Al-Kaafi, vol. 1, pg. 241, hadeeth # 5

Al-Saffaar, BaSaa’ir Al-Darajaat, vol. 3, ch. 14, pg. 153, hadeeth # 6

Al-Majlisi, Miraatul Uqool, vol. 3, pg. 59

Abdul Malik Bin Ayan said to Maula Husain ASWS: The Zaydiyyah and the Mutizilah were circle around Muhammad bin Abd Allah. (the narrator asked) Does he have any authority?"

Maula Husain ASWS replied: I swear by Allah, that with me there are two books in which there is the name of every prophet and the name of every king that would rule on earth. No, I swear by Allah, that the name of Muhammad bin Abdullaah is not in the list as one of them.

References:

Al-Kulayni, Al-Kaafi, vol. 1, pg. 242, hadeeth # 7

Al-Saffaar, BaSaa’ir Al-Darajaat, vol. 4, ch. 2, pg. 169, hadeeth # 2

Al-Majlisi, Miraatul Uqool, vol. 3, pg. 60

Hmm, taking my translations and changing the transliteration of the names isn't cool. Everyone knows my distinct style of writing the arabic names such as the ones you have in your "references". Brother, but you must realize, Mir'aat Al-`Uqool does not have the hadeeth, but it has the grading of the hadeeth.

Click here to see the original article: http://revivingalislaam.blogspot.com/2010/12/mushaf-fatima.html

(salam)

Edited by Nader Zaveri

let me clear first:

You didn't read anything in al-Kafi. You copy pasted it from some hate website.