Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Lonely warrior

Al-islam.org Half Quoting

Rate this topic

(salam)

We can see shias at al-islam.org cited hadith: People are from various trees and I with Ali are from one tree.

al-islam_half_quote.jpg

You can see them ascribing this hadith to book “Tareeh al-Khulafa” of Suyuti.

But they as usual omitted opinion of author himself, and when we refer to original, we can see Suyuti saying that chain is weak.

suyuti.jpg

shajara-p-173.jpg

Some other examples of honesty from al-islam.org.

http://gift2shias.com/2010/09/27/is-the-book-faraid-al-samtayn-a-sunni-book/

http://gift2shias.com/2010/09/27/maqatil-al-talibeen-a-sunni-book/

(bismillah)

(salam)

Unfortunately, you find this a lot with people who do a lot of debating; Sunnis, Shias, Christians, Jews, Hindus, etc

This is why we have hadiths that warn us against debating.

And Shias deff are no exception.

This is why it is important for us to double-check everything.

w/s

Edited by lotfilms

Salams,

I am not sure if people nowadays understand the meaning of "daeef". What exactly does daeef mean ? And does a daeef rijal mean that a hadith becomes inauthentic (by default)?

Also, my version of Tarikh ul Khulfa (The History of the Khalifas - Translated by Abdassammad Clarke) has no such mention of the chain being 'daeef'. Hypothetically speaking, even if such mention of it being daeef exists, the entire chapter is about merits of Maula Ali. It includes narrations such as:

1) 'We used to recognise hypocrites by their hatred of Ali'

2) 'The Messenger said, 'I am the Madinah of Knowledge and Ali is its gate'

3) Abu Huraira said that Umar said that Ali is the best of us in judicial decision

4) Said Ibn al Musayyab said: Umar Ibn al Khattab used to seek refuge with Allah from every difficult question or case for which there is no Abu Hasan.

5) He also said: None of the companions said, "Ask me (about anything you like!)" except for Ali

6) Aishah related that Ali was mentioned in her presence and she said, "As for him, He is the most knowledgeable of those who remain in the sunnah"

many more....

This is why we have hadiths that warn us against debating.

Could you please quote some of those hadeethes ?

And if that is so, then shouldn't this forum (and the Christianity forum) be closed down ?

This is why it is important for us to double-check everything.

For most of us, it is very difficult to do that.

(bismillah)

(salam)

answering ansar and al islam are 2 of the oldest and best sites.

there is this systematic plan to tarnish the image

for the material they could not fight

(wasalam)

(salam)

I hope everyone becomes positive like you but on the contrary I find a few naive among ourselves falling prey to the image tarnishing propaganda by some emrging Nawasib on the internet.

(salam)

I hope everyone becomes positive like you but on the contrary I find a few naive among ourselves falling prey to the image tarnishing propaganda by some emrging Nawasib on the internet.

Nawasib accuse everyone of lying: Sayyid Khomeini, Sayyid Abdul-Husayn Musawi, Sayyid Muhammad Tijani - just anyone you can think of! It is the dirty game around. When they find your arguments too strong, they start ad hominems to discredit you so that your potential "converts" are blocked from you.

It is their trick.

Sayyid Kamal Haydari (ra) has been putting them under fire in recent times. He is very academic and logical in his approach, and he is the BEST Shiite lecturer on Sunni Islam, in this time, as far as I am concerned. You can find his books, articles and transcripts of his TV presentations here alhaydari.com. This man brings the Sunni books into the studio, opens them to the camera and reads them and the authentications of the Sunni Hadiths. Despite this, you see Nawasib accusing him of lying!

But of course, Allah has preserved the blessed image of the honourable Sayyid, and his congregation is growing daily, even in Saudi Arabia!