Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
ShiaChat.com
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Why Abu Bakr .omar Are Liked More Then Imam Ali As

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

Why do sunnis like abu bakr omar and uthman more then imam ali?Why so they say that they are better in what way?imam ali was the cousin and was even born in the kaaba his sword was even frm god arnt these enough proof to say that imam ali should have been caliph or he is more suited to it

a son in faith will love his father in faith always lol

good question, i think this would be a great question for sunnis maybe on a sunni forum, why do sunnis pay more attention to the 3 khalifs then the ahlubeit (saw)

• Basic Members

a son in faith will love his father in faith always lol

good question, i think this would be a great question for sunnis maybe on a sunni forum, why do sunnis pay more attention to the 3 khalifs then the ahlubeit (saw)

the answer to this question is a question.. why do there are more christians in the world than muslims although bible contains references to Mohd(SAW)..

simple they all are gumraah...

also spread mostly in the time oof umar and umayyid dynasty.. naturally they will convert people to their faith... shiaism has always been liberal.. we never forced people to convert unlike sunnis.. who have this history of forced conversion...

the question now can be asked why they did forced conversions... to that the answer is as follows

1)Khalifa in islam was bestowed upon with political as well as religious powers.

2)A revolt can happen against a king but not against a religious leader..

3) this very reason lured kings to do a forced conversions and then remain in power for eternity...

that is why yazid wanted aal e mohd's stamp on his khilafat...

I hope this clears your doubt

• Advanced Member

Adding more with ur questions.

ALI a.s is the gate of the city of knowlege.

ALI a.s's relation With Hazrat Muhammad PBUH was not only czn but Ali a.s was chozed brother when holy Prophet When Brotherhood relation was made betven Mahajar And Ansars. And Ali's a.s relation was Muhammad Pbuh like Mosa a.s Relation with Haroon a.s

We dont disrespect Ali (ra) in any way shape or form.

We respect Ali very very highly and see him as one of the BEST and MOST SKILLED Sahaba.

There is no disrespect for Ali ibn Abi Talib in Our Aqeeda

Anyone who does will be disrespecting the prophet [and anyone who does that is not a Muslim], because the Prophet (pbuh) said:

"I will give this banner to a Man who loves me and Allah, and me and Allah love him"

*And then the banner was Given To Ali ibn Abi Talib.*

Period

• Advanced Member

Sallam alliekom

I think Brother Abdal got a Point

Most sunni's have higher regard to the 3 first Caliphs because they get more Coverage of what they did supposedly For islam and how they struggled and "fought" for islam in mosque Lectures, schools..etc

however, which Sunni would like to hear in a Sunni Lecture about the Caliphete of Ali (as)? and How Aisha or Talha or Zubayer waged a War On him ? or How Muawiyah Waged a War On him? or How Muslims Fought Muslims?

Some Things are better to be Hidden ... and others to be Mentioned more (the Three first Caliphs) which makes sense Imam Ali (as) having a less Status in their views

• Advanced Member

Salam ..

The problem is others never understood or come close to comprehend staus of Mola Ali A.S. I dont know if any of you understand Urdu poetry but I believe the following verses explains the situation very nicely ..

Hum ko un se hai waafa ki umeed

Jo nahi jante waafa kya hai ...

Basically what the verses say is ..

We expect love from those who

Dont even know what love is ..

• Advanced Member

Why do sunnis like abu bakr omar and uthman more then imam ali?Why so they say that they are better in what way?imam ali was the cousin and was even born in the kaaba his sword was even frm god arnt these enough proof to say that imam ali should have been caliph or he is more suited to it

salaam, because muawiya and his companions did their best to curse imam ali(as), they killed his shias, they fabricated fake hadiths about prophet muhammad(pbuh&f) ,they fabricated fake hadiths about abubakr,umar and uthman, they were the governor and so they had the power to do anyhting, they were munafiqs in the face of momins, may Allah curse them , may Allah increase their punishment. the prophet announced his successor, but these people were so greedy for world that they refused imamate by their actions. muawiya even bought imam ali(as) and imam hassan(as) companions(not all) , otherwise these hypocrites were finished. may Allah curse them all. may Allah hasten imam zaman(aj) reppearance.

• Advanced Member

I think other than age, Abubakr and Umar do not better than Imam Ali (as) in any respect. This is what Sunnis answer me if I ask them why they consider Abubakr and Umar as Caliphs before him. Other than that, they yet to show me a proof that how they excel Imam Ali (as) in any field such as bravery, knowledge, closeness to prophet (pbuh), iman etc.

They may have some fake hadiths that Imam Ali (as) said Abu bakr and Umar were better but they cannot prove how and in which positive field.

• Advanced Member
Hum ko un se hai waafa ki umeed

Jo nahi jante waafa kya hai

Nice couplet.

Why do sunnis like abu bakr omar and uthman more then imam ali?

If they huddled up to Imam Ali, they would eventually lose faith in their religion.

So to stay Sunnis, they learn to love and respect the caliphs in their serial order.

• Basic Members

Salam I'm not sure if my view would matter or not but still.here goes nothing :squeez:

i saw a few islamic movies and according to that 1st thing most of the people didnt prefer or truly hated was the Keen and to the point Justice system of Imam Ali[a.s]....the true system of islam[in every way] because Satan can never be happy with the system of Allah and the success of His beings in His Path :D 2ndly ,its the holy truth that people were ignorant of the fact that Ahllulbait [a.s]were the talking Quran ,people r and were selfish they used to narrate false Ahadith inorder to sell their things and gain more n more worldly profit [its also mentioned in the holy quran that those people who change or ruin the Ayat of The Holy Books for their own benefits would face Sever Punishments]Greed Lust for more money and wordly things and mainly ignorance made them blind and they turned away from the right path.....it was public fault that Imam Ali a.s didnt become the immediate caliph.

:) hope it helped