Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

[LAWS]Sex In Muharram

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

(wasalam)

Its not about looking down.. every question tht is NOT asked is a stupid question.. its the fact tht do thse kind of questions REALLY make sense in a month of sorrow and mourning.. u stop so many things in ur life during this period of time and u cant use ur common sense by avoidin ths kind of things...

and m sure personal opinions are welcomed on the forum hence its called DISCUSSION forum.. :) i hav no objection wiv ppl askin questions.. but the base of common sense should also be ther.. how important could it be to ask ths kinda question? :S and wat i sed was my personal opinion.. i cant bring a hadeeth to prove it.. :) i cn giv exmples.. but others hav given exmples alredy on the matter...!

(salam)

ok

• Advanced Member

Well I am not amazed seeing various Quotes. I am used to it being at SC.

Why r we sooo stubborn with this issue when we have no such hadith and rulings supporting it?

Well can i contribute some ruling from Rahbar Ayatullah Kahmenei ?

The Question was like :

Is it allowed for married persons to have sex with her/his spouse in the 40 days of AZA in Muharram and Safar? More specifically is it allowed for the first 11 days of Muharram? And what about the day and night of Ashoora and shaame gariba? Please inform us the detail whether it is haram/makruh/mubah?

And also some extra words about how a shia woman felt lying with his sunni husband who dont care about religion; during these days.

The Answer was:

Bismihi Ta`ala

Sexual relationship [between a married couple] is not haraam during any of the mentioned occasions. Anyhow, it is hard for Shiites not to be sad during the days of mourning for the Master of Martyrs (a.). However, mourning may not be contradictive to these practices just like its not being contradictive to eating and drinking. Anyhow, a wife should obey her husband's halaal sexual desire.

With prayers for your success,

wassalam.

• Advanced Member

Salam,

ITS ALL A QUESTION OF LOVE AND HOW STRONGLY YOU FEEL ABOUT MUHAMMAD(SAWS) AND HIS AHLUL BAIT(AS) ,,, WHEN YOU HAVE THE REST OF THE YEAR TO REJOICE , CANT THEY JUST BE FAITHFUL SERVANT FOR A 68 DAYS,,,, THE HADITH IN THIS REFERENCE WOULD BE: BE'''''' JOYOUS IN OUR HAPPINESS AND SORROWFUL IN OUR SORROW '''''''

AND NOBODY SAID IT'S HARAAM OR MAKROOH, BUT THE ONE DOING SUCH THINGS MAY BE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(salam)

(bismillah)

This constant bid`ah Indo-Paks bring in the religion of Islaam is amazing.

I would love to bring SaHeeH hadeeth from our Imaams where they have said to STOP living your lives for the month of Muharram.

I would like to see SaHeeH hadeeth from our Imaams that says you can't do or attend marriages for the month of Muharram or for 68 days.

Why do you guys make haraam that which is halaal, or make makrooh that which is halaal?

(salam)

• Advanced Member

Sigh, why is this question even being asked. Of course it's halal.

Wa Salaam

I quite agree and what is more, there is a danger for so long as this thread continues that a fitnah may be created between married couples reading these comments. I think people have already made their views sufficiently public.