Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Incognito

Abu Bakr The Best Possible Leader?

Rate this topic

Sorry but to me the Aysha narration seems to have been falsely attributed to her. If this narration was indeed true, why didn't Abu Bakr use this to claim caliphate? Why the need for an election? Why did he tell Umar that he was better fit to being a caliph than himself? Obviously that incident supposedly narrated by Aysha never happened, or else Abu Bakr wouldn't have felt the need to go to saqifa and stop what was happenng there. It would have been sufficient for him to say this narration and put an end to the Ansar.

But as we know, an election happened there, leading one to believe that the prophet (pbuh) NEVER even hinted that Abu Bakr was to lead the Muslims. Its a joke to even think such a thing to me!

Who said that Aisha (ra) narrated that hadith to each and everyone, so all nation including Abu Bakr (ra) was aware about it, right after the death of prophet (pbuh) ?

Secondly Messenger of Allah (pbuh) didn't fulfil that will. He didn't write anything, so even everyone would know that incident, it hardly can be accepted as 101% indication, rather it's only clear hint, among the many of them.

Scholars of sunnah disagree whether Abu Bakr (ra) was clearly appointed or not, but as I know, they agreed that he was appointed by many sayings and hints from messenger (pbuh) .

If that's what Allah swt wanted, and the prophet (pbuh) wrote that, then why did Abu Bakr feel he had to leave the funeral of the prophet (pbuh) so that he can stop the Ansar?

NO ONE from companions left funeral of beloved prophet (pbuh), all of them prayed upon him by groups, and then he was buried.

Of course you are free to accept or to reject this hadith, but don't try to make us believe that there contradiction there.

What about this Aisha breastfeeding adult hadiths? Do you think this lie attributed to Prophet (pbuh) by Aisha is true or a fabrication?

Sahih Muslim Book 008, Hadith Number 3425: [English Translation]

‘A’isha .. reported that Salim, the freed slave of Abu Hadhaifa, lived with him and his family in their house. She (i. e. the daughter of Suhail came to Allah’s Apostle .. and said: Salim has attained (purbety) as men attain, and he understands what they understand, and he enters our house freely, I, however, perceive that something (rankles) in the heart of Abu Hudhaifa, whereupon Allah’s Apostle (may peace be upon him) said to her: Suckle him (Breastfeed him) and you would become unlawful for him, and (the rankling) which Abu Hudhaifa feels in his heart will disappear. She returned and said: So I suckled him, and what (was there) in the heart of Abu Hudhaifa disappeared.

Abul Qasem al-Khui was asked and he answered:

5 ÇáÓÄÇá: ãÇåæ Íßã ÔÑÈ ÍáíÈ ÇáãÑÃÉ ¡ ÓæÇÁ ßÇä ÇáÔÇÑÈ ÒæÌåÇ ¡ Ãã ÔÎÕÇ ÂÎÑ ¿

ÇáÝÊæì: ÇáÎæÆí: áÇ ÈÃÓ ÈÐáß Ýí äÝÓå

Q. What is a ruling upon man on drinking milk of woman, whether the one who drunk her husband or someone else?

A. Nothing wrong with that in itself

See question 5

http://www.almohajery.com/hashemya62/f1/44food1.htm

rada_al_kabir.jpg

(bismillah)

(salam)

Very interesting Quranic comment:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FYTTCwvc7o

Companions of Moses:

فَلَمَّا تَرَاءَى الْجَمْعَانِ قَالَ أَصْحَابُ مُوسَىٰ إِنَّا لَمُدْرَكُونَ

قَالَ كَلَّا ۖ إِنَّ مَعِيَ رَبِّي سَيَهْدِينِ

[shakir 26:61] So when the two hosts saw each other, the companions of Musa cried out: Most surely we are being overtaken.

[shakir 26:62] He said: By no means; surely my Lord is with me: He will show me a way out.

But with Abu Bakr, the Companion of the Prophet(pbuh):

إِلَّا تَنْصُرُوهُ فَقَدْ نَصَرَهُ اللَّهُ إِذْ أَخْرَجَهُ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا ثَانِيَ اثْنَيْنِ إِذْ هُمَا فِي الْغَارِ إِذْ يَقُولُ لِصَاحِبِهِ لَا تَحْزَنْ إِنَّ اللَّهَ مَعَنَا ۖ فَأَنْزَلَ اللَّهُ سَكِينَتَهُ عَلَيْهِ وَأَيَّدَهُ بِجُنُودٍ لَمْ تَرَوْهَا وَجَعَلَ كَلِمَةَ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا السُّفْلَىٰ ۗ وَكَلِمَةُ اللَّهِ هِيَ الْعُلْيَا ۗ وَاللَّهُ عَزِيزٌ حَكِيمٌ

[shakir 9:40] If you will not aid him, Allah certainly aided him when those who disbelieved expelled him, he being the second of the two, when they were both in the cave, when he said to his companion: Grieve not, surely Allah is with us. So Allah sent down His tranquillity upon him and strengthened him with hosts which you did not see, and made lowest the word of those who disbelieved; and the word of Allah, that is the highest; and Allah is Mighty, Wise.

With the Companions of Moses (pbuh), Moses(pbuh) said, "God is with me."

But with Abu Bakr, Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) said, "God is with us."

The Prophet(pbuh) could have said "God is with me" like Moses(pbuh) did, but he specifically said "God is with us" and he does not speak from his hawa.

Thoughts?

w/s

Edited by lotfilms

[shakir 9:40] If you will not aid him, Allah certainly aided him when those who disbelieved expelled him, he being the second of the two, when they were both in the cave, when he said to his companion: Grieve not, surely Allah is with us. So Allah sent down His tranquillity upon him and strengthened him with hosts which you did not see, and made lowest the word of those who disbelieved; and the word of Allah, that is the highest; and Allah is Mighty, Wise.

Look at what it says, "So Allah sent down His tranquillity upon him!!!" Did Allah say He sent the tranquility to Abu Bakr? No of course not, there is only one person mentioned in Allah's response! Nice try though lol.

Edited by haidar al karrar

Look at what it says, "So Allah sent down His tranquillity upon him!!!" Did Allah say He sent the tranquility to Abu Bakr? No of course not, there is only one person mentioned in Allah's response! Nice try though lol.

Even after such a clear evidence from the Quran you deny the status of syedna Abu bakar Ra? Was not it the best time for Allah to reveal the "reality" of Abu Bakr Ra to Mohamad PBUH? I wonder how the Prophet PBUH took the risk of going into the cave with a "munafiq" (maazAllah)

Try to understand that whats the root cause of all this trouble. The main issue is "Ghulu" exaggeration in the status of human beings which lead us to having extremly high expectations about them but when our rxpectations are countered by the historical record, we end up either rejecting it or doing taweel of that record or saying that "probably he was under taqiyya"

For us sunnies , no human is shari , noone is masoom except syedna Mohamad PBUH so we don'y have much issues interpreting the Quran and hadiths.

Ali ibn Abi Talib said to Zubair: “(Although) we got angry momentarily at the time of consultation (i.e. Saqifah), we can now see that Abu Bakr is the most deserving of the Caliphate: He was the companion of the Messenger of Allah in the cave. We know of his life and we know that the Messenger of Allah had ordered him to lead the prayers.” And then he (Ali) gave his Baya’ah (to Abu Bakr).

(Sharh Nahjul-Balagha; Ibn Abi Al-Hadeed; Vol.1, p.132)

The Sahaba ( may Allah be pleased with them all) were a picture of this verse of Quran and are free of all lies. (no exceptions have been made in this verse by Allah)

مُّحَمَّدٌ رَّسُولُ اللَّهِ وَالَّذِينَ مَعَهُ أَشِدَّاء عَلَى الْكُفَّارِ رُحَمَاء بَيْنَهُمْ تَرَاهُمْ رُكَّعًا سُجَّدًا يَبْتَغُونَ فَضْلًا مِّنَ اللَّهِ وَرِضْوَانًا سِيمَاهُمْ فِي وُجُوهِهِم مِّنْ أَثَرِ السُّجُودِ ذَلِكَ مَثَلُهُمْ فِي التَّوْرَاةِ وَمَثَلُهُمْ فِي الْإِنجِيلِ كَزَرْعٍ أَخْرَجَ شَطْأَهُ فَآزَرَهُ فَاسْتَغْلَظَ فَاسْتَوَى عَلَى سُوقِهِ يُعْجِبُ الزُّرَّاعَ لِيَغِيظَ بِهِمُ الْكُفَّارَ وَعَدَ اللَّهُ الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ مِنْهُم مَّغْفِرَةً وَأَجْرًا عَظِيمًا
(48:29)

Muhammad is the messenger of Allah. And those with him are hard against the disbelievers and merciful among themselves. Thou (O Muhammad) seest them bowing and falling prostrate (in worship), seeking bounty from Allah and (His) acceptance. The mark of them is on their foreheads from the traces of prostration. Such is their likeness in the Torah and their likeness in the Gospel like as sown corn that sendeth forth its shoot and strengtheneth it and riseth firm upon its stalk, delighting the sowers that He may enrage the disbelievers with (the sight of) them. Allah hath promised, unto such of them as believe and do good works, forgiveness and immense reward. 48:29

Edited by qalandar_1

TAFSEER IBN KATHEER

(Then Allah sent down His Sakinah upon him) sent His aid and triumph to His Messenger , or they say it refers to Abu Bakr,(tafseer ibn katheer)

TAFSEER JALALAYN

Then God sent down His Spirit of Peace upon him, His reassurance — some say this means upon the Prophet, others, that it means upon Abū Bakr

So its seems to be a matter of dispute that on whom was sakinah sent anyways it was sent on the one who need it during that situation..

However prophet(Saw) saying that Allah is with "US" itself is agreat virtue, since Allah is with true believers.. just compare the answer of moses(as) he said :

And when the two hosts saw each other, the companions of Mûsa (Moses) said: "We are sure to be overtaken." (61) [Mûsa (Moses)] said: "Nay, verily! With me is my Lord, He will guide me." (62) (Al-Shuara )

Moses didnt say with "us" , yet prophet(Saw) said with "us" what would have stopped him from saying Allah is with "me" , like how moses(as) said... see both the situations were very similar...

Edited by tees maar khan

[009:100] And (as for) the foremost, the first of the Muhajirs and the Ansars, and those who followed them in goodness, Allah is well pleased with them and they are well pleased with Him, and He has prepared for them gardens beneath which rivers flow, to abide in them for ever; that is the mighty achievement.

Both Shia and Sunni agree on the fact that Abu Bakr was among the Muhajirs and especially did hijrah with the Prophet himself . Hence all the qualities and good news of paradise must be applied to him , without a shadow of doubt .

(bismillah)

(salam)

Very interesting Quranic comment:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FYTTCwvc7o

Companions of Moses:

ÝóáóãóøÇ ÊóÑóÇÁóì ÇáúÌóãúÚóÇäö ÞóÇáó ÃóÕúÍóÇÈõ ãõæÓóìٰ ÅöäóøÇ áóãõÏúÑóßõæäó

ÞóÇáó ßóáóøÇ ۖ Åöäóø ãóÚöíó ÑóÈöøí ÓóíóåúÏöíäö

[shakir 26:61] So when the two hosts saw each other, the companions of Musa cried out: Most surely we are being overtaken.

[shakir 26:62] He said: By no means; surely my Lord is with me: He will show me a way out.

But with Abu Bakr, the Companion of the Prophet(pbuh):

ÅöáóøÇ ÊóäúÕõÑõæåõ ÝóÞóÏú äóÕóÑóåõ Çááóøåõ ÅöÐú ÃóÎúÑóÌóåõ ÇáóøÐöíäó ßóÝóÑõæÇ ËóÇäöíó ÇËúäóíúäö ÅöÐú åõãóÇ Ýöí ÇáúÛóÇÑö ÅöÐú íóÞõæáõ áöÕóÇÍöÈöåö áóÇ ÊóÍúÒóäú Åöäóø Çááóøåó ãóÚóäóÇ ۖ ÝóÃóäúÒóáó Çááóøåõ ÓóßöíäóÊóåõ Úóáóíúåö æóÃóíóøÏóåõ ÈöÌõäõæÏò áóãú ÊóÑóæúåóÇ æóÌóÚóáó ßóáöãóÉó ÇáóøÐöíäó ßóÝóÑõæÇ ÇáÓõøÝúáóìٰ ۗ æóßóáöãóÉõ Çááóøåö åöíó ÇáúÚõáúíóÇ ۗ æóÇááóøåõ ÚóÒöíÒñ Íóßöíãñ

With the Companions of Moses (pbuh), Moses(pbuh) said, "God is with me."

But with Abu Bakr, Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) said, "God is with us."

The Prophet(pbuh) could have said "God is with me" like Moses(pbuh) did, but he specifically said "God is with us" and he does not speak from his hawa.

Thoughts?

w/s

Glad you quoted this. God is with us means he is with the Prophet (pbuh) and the one whom the Prophet (pbuh) left on his bed - in other words Ali (as).

The l'an was on Abu Bakr because the Prophet (pbuh) clearly told everyone not to leave their house on that night, so how could God be with him?

Even after such a clear evidence from the Quran you deny the status of syedna Abu bakar Ra? Was not it the best time for Allah to reveal the "reality" of Abu Bakr Ra to Mohamad PBUH? I wonder how the Prophet PBUH took the risk of going into the cave with a "munafiq" (maazAllah)

Try to understand that whats the root cause of all this trouble. The main issue is "Ghulu" exaggeration in the status of human beings which lead us to having extremly high expectations about them but when our rxpectations are countered by the historical record, we end up either rejecting it or doing taweel of that record or saying that "probably he was under taqiyya"

For us sunnies , no human is shari , noone is masoom except syedna Mohamad PBUH so we don'y have much issues interpreting the Quran and hadiths.

Ali ibn Abi Talib said to Zubair: “(Although) we got angry momentarily at the time of consultation (i.e. Saqifah), we can now see that Abu Bakr is the most deserving of the Caliphate: He was the companion of the Messenger of Allah in the cave. We know of his life and we know that the Messenger of Allah had ordered him to lead the prayers.” And then he (Ali) gave his Baya’ah (to Abu Bakr).

(Sharh Nahjul-Balagha; Ibn Abi Al-Hadeed; Vol.1, p.132)

Now how can the Salafis claim that Ibn Abi al-Hadeed was Shia? :)

The Sahaba ( may Allah be pleased with them all) were a picture of this verse of Quran and are free of all lies. (no exceptions have been made in this verse by Allah)

ãõøÍóãóøÏñ ÑóøÓõæáõ Çááóøåö æóÇáóøÐöíäó ãóÚóåõ ÃóÔöÏóøÇÁ Úóáóì ÇáúßõÝóøÇÑö ÑõÍóãóÇÁ Èóíúäóåõãú ÊóÑóÇåõãú ÑõßóøÚðÇ ÓõÌóøÏðÇ íóÈúÊóÛõæäó ÝóÖúáðÇ ãöøäó Çááóøåö æóÑöÖúæóÇäðÇ ÓöíãóÇåõãú Ýöí æõÌõæåöåöã ãöøäú ÃóËóÑö ÇáÓõøÌõæÏö Ðóáößó ãóËóáõåõãú Ýöí ÇáÊóøæúÑóÇÉö æóãóËóáõåõãú Ýöí ÇáúÅöäÌöíáö ßóÒóÑúÚò ÃóÎúÑóÌó ÔóØúÃóåõ ÝóÂÒóÑóåõ ÝóÇÓúÊóÛúáóÙó ÝóÇÓúÊóæóì Úóáóì ÓõæÞöåö íõÚúÌöÈõ ÇáÒõøÑóøÇÚó áöíóÛöíÙó Èöåöãõ ÇáúßõÝóøÇÑó æóÚóÏó Çááóøåõ ÇáóøÐöíäó ÂãóäõæÇ æóÚóãöáõæÇ ÇáÕóøÇáöÍóÇÊö ãöäúåõã ãóøÛúÝöÑóÉð æóÃóÌúÑðÇ ÚóÙöíãðÇ
(48:29)

Muhammad is the messenger of Allah. And those with him are hard against the disbelievers and merciful among themselves. Thou (O Muhammad) seest them bowing and falling prostrate (in worship), seeking bounty from Allah and (His) acceptance. The mark of them is on their foreheads from the traces of prostration. Such is their likeness in the Torah and their likeness in the Gospel like as sown corn that sendeth forth its shoot and strengtheneth it and riseth firm upon its stalk, delighting the sowers that He may enrage the disbelievers with (the sight of) them. Allah hath promised, unto such of them as believe and do good works, forgiveness and immense reward. 48:29

Glad you quoted this verse too, as this is another verse which is in praise of Ahlul Bayt (as) who never left him even for a moment, unlike your friends who continuously left him with the heat got too much in battle.

[009:100] And (as for) the foremost, the first of the Muhajirs and the Ansars, and those who followed them in goodness, Allah is well pleased with them and they are well pleased with Him, and He has prepared for them gardens beneath which rivers flow, to abide in them for ever; that is the mighty achievement.

Both Shia and Sunni agree on the fact that Abu Bakr was among the Muhajirs and especially did hijrah with the Prophet himself . Hence all the qualities and good news of paradise must be applied to him , without a shadow of doubt .

Keep on bringing those verses!

This verse is also for Ali ibn Abi Talib (as) and was confirmed by the Holy Prophet (pbuh) when he uses exactly the same words on the day of Khaybar for Ali (as) after 39 miserable days when the sahaba were unable to conquer the fort.

.....Keep on bringing those verses!

This verse is also for Ali ibn Abi Talib (as) and was confirmed by the Holy Prophet (pbuh) when he uses exactly the same words on the day of Khaybar for Ali (as) after 39 miserable days when the sahaba were unable to conquer the fort.

Are you denying that Abu Bakr was a Muhajir ?

Are you denying that Abu Bakr was a Muhajir ?

I am denying that this verse is for Abu Bakr.

Note the verse is not for all the Muhajirs, the first among them, and only those whom Allah is pleased with. On both counts, none other than Ali (as) was the first, and surely Allah was only pleased with him.

Edited by Socrates

I am denying that this verse is for Abu Bakr.

Note the verse is not for all the Muhajirs, the first among them, and only those whom Allah is pleased with. On both counts, none other than Ali (as) was the first, and surely Allah was only pleased with him.

01-Abu Bakr had the most honorable migration , with the Prophet himself . And who migrated first Ali or Abu Bakr ?

02- Almighty Allah pleased with Abu Bakr as well .

01-Abu Bakr had the most honorable migration , with the Prophet himself . And who migrated first Ali or Abu Bakr ?

02- Almighty Allah pleased with Abu Bakr as well .

This verse is not about every single migrant, otherwise, what about the hypocrites? On the day of Khaybar, after everyone including Abu Bakr had been unsuccessful, the Prophet (pbuh) reminded the people as to who was referred to in this verse, and sent Ali (as) who returned with victory.

Allah is not pleased with Abu Bakr at all because he displeased Fatima Zahra (as) and she did not speak to him until she died. The Holy Prophet (pbuh) and it has been mentioned your sahih books - Fatima is a part of me, whoever displeases her, displeases me.

Save me the [Edited Out] about Abu Lahab's daughter.

Edited by Socrates

This verse is not about every single migrant, otherwise, what about the hypocrites? On the day of Khaybar, after everyone including Abu Bakr had been unsuccessful, the Prophet (pbuh) reminded the people as to who was referred to in this verse, and sent Ali (as) who returned with victory.

Allah is not pleased with Abu Bakr at all because he displeased Fatima Zahra (as) and she did not speak to him until she died. The Holy Prophet (pbuh) and it has been mentioned your sahih books - Fatima is a part of me, whoever displeases her, displeases me.

Save me the [Edited Out] about Abu Lahab's daughter.

Sayyed,

this muflis you are speaking to is not even Sunni, he accepts the ahadeeth that suit him and hence has no objective standard for history.

I wouldnt waste my time with such people.

Salam

All the belivers who do good works Allah has pleasure in them and they have pleasure in him

[ 98:7] (And) lo! those who believe and do good works are the best of created beings.

[98:8] Their reward is with their Lord: Gardens of Eden underneath which rivers flow, wherein they dwell for ever. Allah hath pleasure in them and they have pleasure in Him. This is (in store) for him who feareth his Lord.

For pleasure of Allah two things are required (1) Iman (2) Good works

And both things are required up to last moment

[3:102] O ye who believe! Fear Allah as He should be feared, and die not except in a state of Islam.

Goodness is condition

Surah At-Taubah was revealed in hijri 9.

So verse 9:100 is talking about “Muhajir and Ansar” who passed away after Hijrah till the time of verse 9:100 reaveled and who go after them with good ness

Verse 9:100 does not say Alssabiqoona elal Iman.

Waalssabiqoona: Who have gone before(passed away)

Alawwaloona mina almuhajireena waalansari: From early people of Muhajirn and Ansar

waallatheena ittabaAAoohum: And Who go after them

biihsanin: With goodness

Radiya Allahu AAanhum waradoo AAanhu: Allah is well pleased with them and they are well pleased with Him.

Verse 9:100 is not for all Muhajir and Ansar but only for those who passed away with goodness and who go after them with goodness

They will be pleased with Allah after they will get reward of hereafter 98:8.

If Allah is pleased with all Why Muhajir are addressed in following way?

[60:1] O ye who believe! Choose not My enemy and your enemy for allies. Do ye give them friendship when they disbelieve in that truth which hath come unto you, driving out the messenger and you because ye believe in Allah, your Lord? If ye have come forth to strive in My way and seeking My good pleasure, (show them not friendship). Do ye show friendship unto them in secret, when I am Best Aware of what ye hide and what ye proclaim? And whosoever doeth it among you, he verily hath strayed from the right way.

Verse 52:21 is similar to verse 9:100

[ 52:21] And (as for) those who believe and their offspring follow them with faith, We will unite with them their offspring and We will not diminish to them aught of their work; every man is responsible for what he shall have wrought.

Meaning of alssabiqoona is clear from following verse

[shakir 20:99] Thus do We relate to you (some) of the news of what has gone before[sabak]; and indeed We have given to you a Reminder from Ourselves.

[Pickthal 20:99] Thus relate We unto thee (Muhammad) some tidings of that which happened of old, and We have given thee from Our presence a reminder.

[Yusufali 20:99] Thus do We relate to thee some stories of what happened before: for We have sent thee a Message from Our own Presence.

Meaning of Alawwaloona is clear from following verse

أَوَآبَاؤُنَا الْأَوَّلُونَ {17}

[shakir 37:17] Or our fathers of yore?

[Pickthal 37:17] And our forefathers?

[Yusufali 37:17] "And also our fathers of old?"

بَلْ قَالُوا مِثْلَ مَا قَالَ الْأَوَّلُونَ {81}

[shakir 23:81] Nay, they say the like of what the ancients said:

[Pickthal 23:81] Nay, but they say the like of that which said the men of old;

[Yusufali 23:81] On the contrary they say things similar to what the ancients said.

wsalam

Edited by elite

TAFSEER IBN KATHEER

(Then Allah sent down His Sakinah upon him) sent His aid and triumph to His Messenger , or they say it refers to Abu Bakr,(tafseer ibn katheer)

TAFSEER JALALAYN

Then God sent down His Spirit of Peace upon him, His reassurance — some say this means upon the Prophet, others, that it means upon Abū Bakr

So its seems to be a matter of dispute that on whom was sakinah sent anyways it was sent on the one who need it during that situation..

However prophet(Saw) saying that Allah is with "US" itself is agreat virtue, since Allah is with true believers.. just compare the answer of moses(as) he said :

And when the two hosts saw each other, the companions of Mûsa (Moses) said: "We are sure to be overtaken." (61) [Mûsa (Moses)] said: "Nay, verily! With me is my Lord, He will guide me." (62) (Al-Shuara )

Moses didnt say with "us" , yet prophet(Saw) said with "us" what would have stopped him from saying Allah is with "me" , like how moses(as) said... see both the situations were very similar...

ۖ وَهُوَ مَعَكُمْ أَيْنَ مَا كُنْتُمْ ۚ وَاللَّهُ بِمَا تَعْمَلُونَ بَصِيرٌ {4}

[57:4, and He is with you wherever you are; and Allah sees what you do.

يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا اسْتَعِينُوا بِالصَّبْرِ وَالصَّلَاةِ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّهَ مَعَ الصَّابِرِينَ {2:153:}

[2:153] O you who believe! seek assistance through patience and prayer; surely Allah is with the patient.

وَاعْلَمُوا أَنَّ اللَّهَ مَعَ الْمُتَّقِينَ {194}

[2:194] and know that Allah is with those who guard (against evil).

as per verse 57:4 Allah is with all then what is great virtue for Abu Bakr?

In which context prophet(saw) said for him?

You have to prove that Abu bakr is either 'Sabir or Muttaki' then only it will be virtue for him.

Edited by elite