Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Diakhan150909

Aisha

Rate this topic

Salaam everyone, i was wondering if anyone could help me in telling me what we believe about Aisha while she was married to the holy Prophet (pbuh)? I know she betrayed him after his death but what about when he was alive?

wasalam.gif

She was very troublesome even during the marriage. She kept insulting Lady Khadijaas.gif and Fatima as.gif because she was jealous of them as the Prophet pbuh.gif always expressed love towards them. If you read the first few verses of Chapter 66 of the Quran, as well as the tafseer, you can see how she insulted the Prophet pbuh.gif in the incident of the honey.

However, because the Prophet pbuh.gif is the moral exemplar, he always remained patient with Aisha and showed great akhlaq.

Edited by Replicant

Asalamu-Alekum,

Dear Brother,

We all Know what Happened after the Prophet Muhammad(SAWW), we all know when Imam Ali(as) arrested her during the battle, he ordered his soliders/followers to release here respectfully, because she is Umul-Momineen, we all know what happened when Imam Hasan's (as) body was taken for burial, but we should also show the same respect towards her as was shown by The Commander of faithfull Imam Ali Ibne Abu Talib (as).

Below is the reply from Ayataullah Syed Ali Khamenaye on this question....:

Q: What is the view of Your Eminence regarding what is found in media (satellite TV canals and internet) that is explicit insult and disgrace towards the wives of the Holy Prophet of Islam (S.W.A) using offensive language against her and charging her with things that throw her chastity and honor as a wife of the Nobel Prophet Muhammad (S.W.A) into question? It goes without saying that these behaviors have created great troubles within the Islamic Ummah and put the Muslims, especially the followers of Ahl al-Bayt (a.), in a state of stress.

A: It is ḥarām to disgrace the figures of our Sunni brothers, let alone charging the wife of the Prophet (peace be upon him and his household) with things that throw her chastity into question, rather, it is impossible for the wives of the prophets, especially those of the Master of the prophets, the great Messenger of Allah (S.W.A).

You're not allowed to insult anyone of course, but stating facts is stating facts. It should be done in an academic manner rather than insulting.

The fact is: Imam Ali as.gif treated her well but she rubbed that in his face after his death with what she did to Imam Hassan's as.gif coffin.

Like I said, if you want to know how she was during the time of the Prophet pbuh.gif , the Quran is sufficient in telling us in Chapter 66.

Edited by Replicant

The fact is: Imam Ali as.gif treated her well but she rubbed that in his face after his death with what she did to Imam Hassan's as.gif coffin.

Bro, can you enlighten me about what she did to Imam Hassan's (as) coffin?

Edited by a believer

She ordered the shooting of arrows upon his coffin and refused to let him be buried next to the Holy Prophet (pbuh), which was her house (although she allowed Abu Bakr and Umar). He was buried at Baqi with his mother.

She ordered the shooting of arrows upon his coffin and refused to let him be buried next to the Holy Prophet (pbuh), which was her house (although she allowed Abu Bakr and Umar). He was buried at Baqi with his mother.

So does that mean she ordered the shooting of arrows onto Imam Ali's face???? How true is this? Why have we not heard of this more often? And i didnt know Muslims use coffins... just asking!

So does that mean she ordered the shooting of arrows onto Imam Ali's face???? How true is this? Why have we not heard of this more often? And i didnt know Muslims use coffins... just asking!

She didn't shoot anything in no one's face. As Imam Hasan's as.gif coffin was being carried to be buried next to the Prophetpbuh.gif, she refused to let this happen and ORDERED others to shoot arrows at his coffin to stop it. That is why Imam Hasan as.gif is not buried next to the Prophetpbuh.gif whereas 2 other people are, who have less of a right to be there.

Quite ironic how the grandsons as.gif of the Prophet pbuh.gif both had arrows in their body whilst dead. People obviously ignored the fact they are the leaders of paradise.

May Allah (swt) withdraw his mercy from their enemies.

Edited by Replicant

The Whole Atmosphere at that time in Madina was against Ahlebayt(as), only a spark was needed & that was given by her........She came on a Mule, some say Camel, & She Cried do not allow this Hashmite to be Buried inside Prophet's(SAWW) grave, hearing this arrows were showered on the Coffin of Imam Hasan(as), the Blood Soaked Coffin of Imam Hasan(as) was then taken by Imam Hussain(as) to Janatul Baqi & buried there.........Will anyone go to Heaven if he has done this with the leader of youth in Heaven........

Ya Zehra(sa).. Ya Zehra(sa)

thanks for the replies, was really a big help. Also im not a brother i am a sister lol.

Thanks again and may Allah (SWT) bless you both

!!!!Sorry Sister,

So the story of the ummayads starting a fight initially because Marwan insisted that if Imam Hassan a.s. was to be buried there so would Uthman is completely untrue? And that Aisha only interferred because the situation was getting bad and she didn't want Uthman to be buried by the Prophet saw?

Did she even order the shooting of the arrows?

http://www.shiachat.com/forum/index.php?/topic/234937159-imam-hassan-as-burial/

What were the other wifes of the Prophet (saw) doing at this time?

Salam,

I really don't see what the relevance of some of the posed questions are :s

Imam Ali (as) and Uthman died before Imam Al Hassan (as).. What does that that have to do with Marwan's insistance?

And what about the other wives? What does that have to do with anything. They were in the same place they were during the battle of Jamal. In their homes.

Salam,

I really don't see what the relevance of some of the posed questions are :s

Imam Ali (as) and Uthman died before Imam Al Hassan (as).. What does that that have to do with Marwan's insistance?

And what about the other wives? What does that have to do (wasalam) with anything. They were in the same place they were during the battle of Jamal. In their homes.

(wasalam)

Because people are ready to blame her for x,y and z and i wonder how many people are actually driven by the desire for truth. There is a reason for every action we take, which is very much subjective and without looking into reasons our actions are very much open to interpretation.

I said in another thread that once we've got a partcular personality as having done something wrong, then thats it. I could quite easily make up stuff about aisha without evidence and how many people would ask to see proof or really check/authenticate it?

Edited by Vigilare

(wasalam)

Because people are ready to blame her for x,y and z and i wonder how many people are actually driven by the desire for truth. There is a reason for every action we take, which is very much subjective and without looking into reasons our actions are very much open to interpretation.

I said in another thread that once we've got a partcular personality as having done something wrong, then thats it. I could quite easily make up stuff about aisha without evidence and how many people would ask to see proof or really check/authenticate it?

Bro Nader Zaveri and Macisaac will bring you the hadith that show that Aisha ordered the shooting of the arrows. It's a historically documented fact, and not a fabrication.

(wasalam)

(wasalam)

Salam,

I see where you're coming from. It's hard to swallow a lot of historical facts. BUT fact is, yes, some people invent some stories out of ignorance. That's why we constantly remind people to check out everything for themselves. Each sect has some followers who are a bit extreme. We can't believe EVERYTHING we hear, but we must always double-check.

The story about Ummul Mumineen Ayesha ordering arrows to be shot towards the corpse of al Hasan (as) is actually a factual part of history. You can check it for yourself, we're not telling you what to believe.

Salam,

I see where you're coming from. It's hard to swallow a lot of historical facts. BUT fact is, yes, some people invent some stories out of ignorance. That's why we constantly remind people to check out everything for themselves. Each sect has some followers who are a bit extreme. We can't believe EVERYTHING we hear, but we must always double-check.

The story about Ummul Mumineen Ayesha ordering arrows to be shot towards the corpse of al Hasan (as) is actually a factual part of history. You can check it for yourself, we're not telling you what to believe.

(salam)

Thanks, i haven't looked into this properly, but i would be interested to know whether its shia sources only (by that i mean ithna ashari) or do other sects have this recorded. I'd also be interested in how we all interpret her actions. A different thread i think...