Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Is ... Allowed In Shiaism ?

Rate this topic

YaAliYaHusain

• Veteran Member

Now that this topic has come up I'm starting to have doubts. Perhaps the lad is innocently right in asking about it, and perhaps he has also noticed that it could be the only reason why we have so many men acting like male nuns on shiachat (take MDM and Marbles as examples!). My conspiracy theory senses are tingling. The readings are off the scale tbh.

• Veteran Member

Now that this topic has come up I'm starting to have doubts. Perhaps the lad is innocently right in asking about it, and perhaps he has also noticed that it could be the only reason why we have so many men acting like male nuns on shiachat (take MDM and Marbles as examples!). My conspiracy theory senses are tingling. The readings are off the scale tbh.

Marbles a male nun? :o

The dude is the Paki version of Hugh Heffner. Real talk.

Edited by baradar_jackson

• Veteran Member

It is allowed, but there are several laws applied to it. As many other aspects of life, there must be a moderation, and the islamic laws regarding sex is the moderation given by Allah through the prophet. It is good that you ask this question early, actually (according to a hadith) would be shameful that you hadn't asked.

And as well as other people, when I was young I also thought sex was haraam. I totally agree with you ya baqiyatullah, there should be a better education regarding sex and education as well as sexuality in youths in the islamic community. I don't know why there is that much taboo. Actually we should help youths to understand this aspect of islam quicker than the society where they live starts imposing its own vision of sex, as well as its bad and harmful habits.

Edited by Bakir

• Veteran Member

I actually didn't know if sex was allowed in Islam when I was very young, because it was always said as a no-no. Not enough educations is given in Islamic countries on reproduction....

...I don't know, whilst there is certainly some truth to that, in many muslim countries, in the rural areas, whole families still sleep in one room, so kids are seeing things from a young age, so many of them must have at least a basic understanding of what sex is. (but likely to have alot more)

Of course, this probably applies to the poorer classes (who are the majority- but i would imagine have no computer to discussthe issue on shiachat)

Edited by ShahHussain

• Advanced Member

:lol:

the brother is 13, perhaps he hasn't had biology classes yet

I didn't realize he was so young. If the question was sincere and serious - if - I withdraw my snarky comment and apologize.

I really got the impression that it was someone trying to be a wiseguy purposefully asking silly questions.