Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Hasan110

Near Death Experiences

Rate this topic

The dying person's description of the afterlife almost always sees a white light that fills them with peace and joy. They are usually sent back to Earth because they have some purpose. There are a lot of other consistencies that seem to show that there is no hell or judgment from an angry God. He is only filled with love for all life. Thank you.

The dying person's description of the afterlife almost always sees a white light that fills them with peace and joy. They are usually sent back to Earth because they have some purpose. There are a lot of other consistencies that seem to show that there is no hell or judgment from an angry God. He is only filled with love for all life. Thank you.

A God who is only filled with love will do justice u think ? It is not a matter of miracles and personal experiences. Rather it is a matter of common sense. If there is a God out there. He has to be Just. Otherwise, I do not want to believe in an unjust God. And if there is a Just God out there, how can people get away with transgression ?

As for personal near death experiences, I have had a few too. None of them like a white light.

A quick google search for NDE and Hell disproves your claim that no one gets such an experience. Anyhow, you're also assuming that NDEs are actual trips to the afterlife, as opposed to something like a physiological reaction in the brain as its running out of oxygen, etc.

Hi there, can u spit on yazeeds (pig) face from my side in the heaven u will go to ? im surely not going to that kinda heaven. now you have license to do all bad things dont u ?

You do realize that some people have NDE's that are pretty consistent with descriptions of hell?

Next time read the entire article on wiki before you post.

I remember this athiest recounting his story of how as soon as he was clinically dead he had beastly demonic beings clawing on him. He even saw what people were doing in other places in the hospital (this was all happening to his soul inside the hospital). He later became christian.

Apparently people who drink Ayahuasca report similar things (majority being terrifying) and strangely Peruvian Shamans consider pork, alcohol and too much sex as negative to the soul.

We judge ourselves after the life review. And trust me, we are our harshest critics. Only we can forgive ourselves. And that's why some people stay in the void (what you Muslims consider "hell") Some suicides even make it to the white light, no "hell" involved.

Early morning today I saw a dream where I am dying. I so felt the sensation of Ruh sliding out of my body and myself reciting 'Allahuma Salle Ala Muhammad wa Aalay Muhammad'! after a period of half a minute or so my eyes opened. I TOTALLY felt the whole experience and was still reciting as my eyes opened. I had earlier missed my Fajr prayer (have been taking it rather lightly, lately!) and I think this dream was a sign for me to shape up! :unsure:

Edited by abbas110

i watched the discovery and 3 non believers were pronouced clinally dead all of them looked down upon themselves, a blind girl experianced vision for the first time in her life and was terrified. All of them saw their entire lives from birth till death. No one said anything about punishement......... Im just stating what the i watched on Discovery and their recollection.

i watched the discovery and 3 non believers were pronouced clinally dead all of them looked down upon themselves, a blind girl experianced vision for the first time in her life and was terrified. All of them saw their entire lives from birth till death. No one said anything about punishement......... Im just stating what the i watched on Discovery and their recollection.

Are you sure it isn't fake to bring more views and money to Discovery channel?

A quick google search for NDE and Hell disproves your claim that no one gets such an experience. Anyhow, you're also assuming that NDEs are actual trips to the afterlife, as opposed to something like a physiological reaction in the brain as its running out of oxygen, etc.

Aparaently in one report it says that Good NDEs are now a dime a dozen. Alot of people experiance a place which seems exactly like Hell. In regards to the body releasing Carbon Dioxide into the brain is a load of nonsense. With alot of the NDEs brain activity was recorded and there was 0 activity in the brain when the NDE was taking place.

Are you sure it isn't fake to bring more views and money to Discovery channel?

If it was fake they must be good actors lol but ive seen many more on youtube and they are very similar