Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Ban This !

Rate this topic

YaAliYaHusain

• Advanced Member

(bismillah) (salam) Brothers And Sisters Today I Was Surfing The Net and I Found A HORRIBLE GROUP IN FACEBOOK !!!! IT

WAS NAMED ' Alllah Is A P*** ' And i Got Angry At these People :mad: They had posted dirty pictures of Allah :(

Please Help ME BAN That Group

ASAP !!!!!!

Edited by YaAliYaHusain

• Advanced Member

(salam)

Just ignore it, whoever made it, made it with the intention of creating a stir. The best thing we can do, is not to rise to it.

Whoever made it will have to answer for themselves at some point anyway

( (salam) bro yes youre right but these pleople need to be punished....I hope Allah Sends azab on them.

• Veteran Member

(salam),

(salam)

Just ignore it, whoever made it, made it with the intention of creating a stir. The best thing we can do, is not to rise to it.

Whoever made it will have to answer for themselves at some point anyway

+1

+1 for the +1

-3 for both of the +1s. I win. :P

Though, seriously guys; how long does it take one to report a dumb page like this? The worst that could happen is that fb won't take any action, and ofcourse, it could also lead to the removal of the page. So go for it.

Ofcourse, the ultimate punishment does lie with the Almighty. Reporting their page is not 'punishing' them. It's preventing another 'Draw Mohammad Day'.

Edited by Basim Ali

• Advanced Member

(salam),

-3 for both of the +1s. I win. :P

Though, seriously guys; how long does it take one to report a dumb page like this? The worst that could happen is that fb won't take any action, and ofcourse, it could also lead to the removal of the page. So go for it.

Ofcourse, the ultimate punishment does lie with the Almighty. Reporting their page is not 'punishing' them. It's preventing another 'Draw Mohammad Day'.

lol + 100