Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Do You Believe Wikileaks In Toto?

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

I think WikiLeaks is a conduit created by the British-USrael intelligence for the purpose of disinformation. Some genuine whistleblowers may be tempted to submit genuine documents, yes. But wait one day, some documents will be created which "blame the Muslims". To me, WikiLeaks is another conduit to create fitna. Mark my word.

• Advanced Member

I also think the neo-cons zionists illuminaties are spreading fake info, every 1 know about US torture in iraq n guantanamo nothing new. their start was from USA so people dont get suspecious.. now their target is Russia i heard lebanon too, then china iran and many more countries..... lets see wat they say about other countries :shaytan:

Edited by Zombie110
  • Veteran Member

It is quite possible that Wiki Leaks is merely another "OBL/911" hoax being used by them to spread disinformation and wrong figures, and more importantly, to make the death tolls and brutality a trivial news to the world's populace. Unless Wiki Leaks has anything to say about why Switzerland was actually left alone by the Axis during WWII and why every pos "democratic" politician transfers their respective country (or should i say kingdom's) revenue and treasury into those Illuminati Swiss banks, its merely a distraction. There are no "perfect journalists" in this world, just like there aren't any "righteous lawyers" who simply say no to a guilty client. The greatest disillusionment left for the public now is that all journalists are only out to make money, and not simply to report "facts" or truth to the rest of the world. They're all a mere tool.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Forum Administrators

(bismillah)

(salam)

Sweden orders arrest of WikiLeaks head

Thu Nov 18, 2010

shoaran20101118195650640.jpg

Julian Assange ^ founder of WikiLeaks.

A court in Sweden has issued an arrest warrant for founder of whistle-blowing website WikiLeaks, Julian Assange, on allegations of rape and other sexual crimes which he has denied.

Assange's lawyer, Bjorn Hurtig has announced that a Europe-wide detention order is also expected, adding that his client would most likely appeal the rule, Reuters reported Thursday.

Huting has also emphasized that Assange "maintains his complete innocence," while declining to respond to questions on his whereabouts.

In September, The Swedish prosecution office began a probe into allegations of rape, sexual molestation and unlawful coercion against Assange, an Australian citizen.

"The reason for my request (to the court) is that we need to interrogate him. So far, we have not been able to meet him to carry out the interrogations," said Marianne Ny, the chief prosecutor leading the case against Assange.

Assange, however, has described the Swedish allegations as baseless and the case brought against him as a "legal circus."

Assange has also stated that Australian intelligence had warned him before the charges were leveled against him that he might face a campaign to discredit him.

WikiLeaks clearly angered the US Department of Defense when he released numerous secret documents related to the US wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, exposing some of the atrocities committed by the US military in the two countries.

In its latest leak, in October, WikiLeaks released nearly 400,000 classified US files on the Iraq war. Assange claimed the documents showed an additional undisclosed 15,000 Iraqi civilian deaths.

Earlier this month, Assange asserted that he might seek political asylum in Switzerland as US officials are mounting too much pressure on him.

Source: http://www.presstv.ir/detail/151571.html

• Advanced Member

Iran's Khamenei has cancer: Wikileaks

Iran’s Khamenei has cancer: Wikileaks (Reuters)

29 November 2010, 3:38 PM PARIS - US diplomatic cables released by online whistle-blower Wikileaks include remarks from an Iran source in 2009 saying Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei has terminal cancer, French daily Le Monde reported.

The source, a non-Iranian businessman based in Central Asia and travelling often to Tehran, “has learned from one of his contacts that (former president Ali Akbar) Rafsanjani told him Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei has terminal stage leukaemia and could die in a few months”, according to an August 2009 cable.

The document, written by a US diplomat, says that Rafsanjani, a critic of President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad who has expressed sympathies with Iran’s reformist movement, decided on learning of Khamenei’s illness to start preparing himself to be a successor.

As Supreme Leader since 1989 Khamenei has final say on policy in the Islamic Republic, which is locked in a stand-off with key world powers over the nature of its nuclear activities.

The document cited by Le Monde is one of thousands of cables leaked by the Wikileaks website at the weekend that reveal confidential views and information from senior US diplomats overseas that would normally remain confidential for decades. Le Monde, one of a handful of newspapers around the world given access to the cables, said the Iran documents showed Washington relied on a network of Iran-watchers in the Middle East to shed light on a country it sees as an enigma.

The United States broke diplomatic relations with Iran 30 years ago after fundamentalist students in Iran seized the US Embassy in Tehran and held staff there hostage for 444 days.

:(

• Veteran Member

The source, a non-Iranian businessman based in Central Asia and travelling often to Tehran, “has learned from one of his contacts that (former president Ali Akbar) Rafsanjani told him Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei has terminal stage leukaemia and could die in a few months”, according to an August 2009 cable.

Its been more than 15 months, and Imam Khamenei (ha) is as fit as ever :)

• Advanced Member

Its been more than 15 months, and Imam Khamenei (ha) is as fit as ever :)

Yeah man it is just some plot to intimidate Iran.

This isn't the first time, I've heard of this non-sense when it comes to old leaders.

In fact, I heard this "terminal cancer" rumor years before this piece of information came out on this site.

• Forum Administrators

(bismillah)

(salam)

A few days ago somebody said the leaked documents from the past was just the tip of the iceberg. Now these documents come out.

Hillary Clinton calling all the world leaders was a real tip-off that she was probably telling them these are fake documents, don't believe this.

I read a news story that said one of the foreign diplomats told her don't worry about it; you should see what we say about you. :o

(bismillah)

(salam)

A few days ago somebody said the leaked documents from the past was just the tip of the iceberg. Now these documents come out.

Hillary Clinton calling all the world leaders was a real tip-off that she was probably telling them these are fake documents, don't believe this.

I read a news story that said one of the foreign diplomats told her don't worry about it; you should see what we say about you. :o

There's a famous saying that goes, "Don't believe anything until it has been officially denied." :rolleyes:

• Advanced Member

The Folly of the Israeli AND Arab Approach to Iran

Is Wikileaks being manipulated by an intelligence service?

By Alan Hart

December 01, 2010 "Information Clearing House" -- The Wikileaks revelation that some Persian Gulf Arab leaders wanted (and still want?) America to attack Iran is confirmation of what some of us thought we knew – that Arab leaders are not merely impotent but as dangerously deluded as their Israeli counterparts.

Netanyahu was absolutely correct when he told a group of editors in Tel Aviv that "Israel has not been damaged at all by the Wikileaks publications." A senior Israeli government official went further in his response to questions from AFP. He said: "We have come out looking good." The leaked documents, he added, "confirm that the whole Middle East is terrified by the prospect of a nuclear Iran… The Arab countries are pushing the United States towards military action more forcefully than Israel."

Actually the assertion that "the whole Middle East is terrified by the prospect of a nuclear Iran" is nonsense. The Arab regimes which more or less do the bidding of America-and-Zionism are terrified, but the same cannot be said of many of their repressed subjects. As Noam Chomsky pointed out in a recent interview with Open Democracy's Amy Goodman, a poll of Arab opinion indicates that 80% regard Israel as the major threat in the region. Iran is seen as a threat by only 10%. The poll also indicated that 57% believe the region would be a more safe place if Iran had nuclear weapons. (As with Israel/Palestine, the regimes are effectively on one side – that of America-and-Israel, and the Arab masses are on the other side – that of the Palestinians).

The only good news confirmed by the latest Wiki leaked documents is that President Obama has so far resisted pressure from both Israel and the Arabs. (In fairness it should not be forgotten that President George "Dubya" Bush also said "No" to an attack on Iran when Vice President Cheney wanted him to authorize it).

There is no mystery about why any U.S. president who is not completely nuts will refuse to authorize an American attack on Iran (and do his best to stop Israel going it alone, no doubt with clearance through Saudi airspace). An American attack on Iran would have huge and possibly incalculable consequences for American interests. It would set in motion an escalating and possibly unending counter offensive including unbridled terrorism against American forces and facilities (civilian and business as well as military) around the world. And while that was happening, what is left of the global economy could be wrecked by sustained rises in the price of oil.

If those Arab leaders who pressed America to attack Iran discount the catastrophe scenario indicated above, they are very, very irresponsible. But there is more to their folly.

I don't believe Iran's ruling mullahs want nuclear weapons, but under pressure from the Revolutionary Guards (the real power in the country when push comes to shove?), they may have agreed in principle a while ago that Iran should have at least the possibility of developing a nuclear bomb for deterrence.

Prior to the publication of Wiki's latest leaks, the question of how far and how fast Iran should go to have the possibility of developing a nuclear bomb was still the subject of debate in the leadership in all of its manifestations. It may be that Wiki's revelations will play into the hands of those in Tehran who are insisting that Iran must have a nuclear bomb for deterrence.

While I was absorbing what the Wiki leaks confirmed about the attitudes of Arab leaders, I asked myself this question: What would I want if I was an Iranian, even one who hated the present regime?

My answer?

I would want my government, whatever its composition, to crash ahead with developing a nuclear bomb for deterrence. I would tell myself that was the only way to keep Iran safe from Arab-backed Israeli threats. And when challenged in argument, I would say, "Do you think America and Britain would have invaded Iraq if Saddam Hussein had nuclear weapons?"

My main point?

If Iran does becomes a nuclear-armed state, it will be because of Israeli threats and Arab leadership's endorsement of them.

Now to a most controversial question, one at least as controversial as the various 9/11 conspiracy theories.

Is Wikileaks being manipulated by intelligence services – one or several?

There are a number of bloggers – some of them informed writers with credibility, some of them uninformed, anti-Semitic conspiracy theory nutters – who think the answer is "Yes". More to the point is that no less a figure than Zbigniew Brzezinski, President Carter's National Security Advisor, thinks the answer could be "Yes". He said so in an interview with PBS's Judy Woodruff and also in a subsequent BBC World Service (Radio) interview. To Judy Woodruff he said:

"The real issue is, who is feeding Wikileaks? They're getting a lot of information which seems trivial, inconsequential, but some of it seems surprisingly pointed… The very pointed references to Arab leaders could have as their objective undermining their political credibility at home, because this kind of public identification of their hostility towards Iran could actually play against them at home…It's a question of whether Wikileaks are being manipulated by interested parties that want to either complicate our relationship with other governments or want to undermine some governments… I have no doubt that Wikileaks is getting a lot of the stuff from sort of relatively unimportant sources, like the one that perhaps is identified on the air. But it may be getting stuff at the same time from interested intelligence parties who want to manipulate the process and achieve certain very specific objectives."

Another way to look at the matter is to ask this question. If a visitor from Outer Space studied the first two days of Wikileak's revelations, what preliminary conclusion would he (or she) come to?

I think it's entirely possible that he (or she) would say: "The main message is clear. Iran is the biggest single threat to the peace of the region and the world and not only because the Israelis say so. Arab leaders agree with them. The secondary message is that apart from the Arab leaders who say they share Israel's assessment, other Muslim leaders, those in Turkey and Pakistan especially, are not to be trusted."

And here's another question. Which party benefited most from the first two days of Wikileaks revelations? The obvious answer is the Zionist state of Israel.

I must also confess that I have a nagging worry (small but real) about the possibility that Julian Paul Assange, Wikileaks' founder, has been compromised in some way and is open to manipulation. My concern on this account is the fact that he is a 9/11 conspiracy denier. He is firmly on the record as saying: "I'm constantly annoyed that people are distracted by false conspiracies such as 9/11, when all around we provide evidence of real conspiracies, for war or mass financial fraud."

As I have said on public platforms in America and written in a number of articles for the worldwide web, I think there is irrefutable evidence that the Twin Towers were not brought down by the planes and their burning fuel.

My own conclusion at the present time is that I don't have a conclusion; but I think the question of whether or not Wikileaks is being manipulated, and if so by whom, is worthy of investigation.

Alan Hart is a former ITN and BBC Panorama foreign correspondent who covered wars and conflicts wherever they were taking place in the world and specialized in the Middle East. Author of Zionism: The Real Enemy of the Jews: The False Messiah (Zionism, the Real Enemy of the Jews). He blogs on www.alanhart.net

• Advanced Member

Israel is having problems with Obama administration

Obama told israel to freeze settlements in palestine which israel denied and exchanged harsh words

Obama is not attacking Iran , which israel is asking them to do it

Israel is nto happy with USA so to teach USA n OBAMA lesson who is the real daddy

Israel leaked these information.. nothing about israeli crimes in wikileaks i fu noticed.... :shaytan:

• Advanced Member

Salaam

One wonders with all the fuss about Assange why nobody has even bothered to track down, let alone mention, the sources of the leaks. Surely the messenger should be a greater source of concern than the recipients. It certainly helps to distract attention from, say, the Middle East Peace process.....

• Forum Administrators

(bismillah)

(salam)

The wikileaks guy was arrested in Britain and the judge refused to bail him out. He has a court date for December 14.

Israel appears only in 77 Wikileaks docs

Wed Dec 8, 2010

A study of the U.S. State Department cables so far released by the WikiLeaks showed that there are merely 77 documents which mention Israel and only a handful have material pertaining to Tel Aviv.

minooie20101208174810250.jpg

On its website WikiLeaks says it has so far released "almost 20,000" of the "251,287 leaked United States embassy cables."

The release, however, raised questions as it doe not contain any incriminating or embarrassing document against Israel.

"No classified Israeli material was exposed by WikiLeaks," Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said in November, suggesting that Tel Aviv viewed the release as a positive.

An Israeli-born investigative journalist has found evidence that WikiLeaks "struck a deal with Israel," based on which the websites founder Julian Assange would withhold cables incriminating Israel in exchange for money.

Lia Abramovitch -- an Israeli investigative Journalist born to holocaust-survivor parents -- who writes for Syriatruth website, cites former WikiLeaks spokesperson Daniel Domscheit-Berg as her source.

Domscheit-Berg says Assange had received money from semi-official Israeli sources and promised them, in a “secret, video-recorded agreement.”

That explains why there's only one document that touches the issue of Israel's nuclear weapons, albeit indirectly.

Cable 08PARIS245, which is a review of a meeting between acting U.S. Undersecretary of State John Rood and his British and French counterparts Mariot Leslie, Philippe Carre, reiterates the U.S., Britain and France's support for Israel's nuclear ambiguity approach.

"Furthermore, it is not in their interest to remove the ambiguity of Israel's nuclear status which was stabilizing to the region. Carre agreed and said that there was no benefit to weakening the Israeli pledge not to be the first to use nuclear weapons in the Middle East," reads the cable.

[highlights]

Former WikiLeaks spokesperson Daniel Domscheit-Berg said he and other WikiLeaks dissidents are planning to launch their own whistleblowers' platform to fulfill WikiLeaks' original aim of “limitless file sharing.” Die Tageszeitung

Mr. Domscheit-Berg, who is about to publish a book about his days 'Inside WikiLeaks', accuses Assange of acting as a “king” against the will of others in the organization by “making deals” with media organizations that are meant to create an explosive effect, which others in WikiLeaks either know little or nothing about. Der Spiegel

“For us it is always about uncovering corruption and abuse of power, wherever it happens — on the smaller and larger scale — around the world. Recently, however, we have only focused on the major topics and applied practically all of our resources to them.” Der Spiegel

WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange has been denied bail by a judge after surrendering to British authorities over a Swedish arrest warrant Thursday. Assange vowed in court to fight extradition to Sweden, where authorities are hoping to question him over a sexual molestation case. CBS

Assange was arrested at 9:30 a.m local time Tuesday and appeared before Westminster Magistrate's Court. He surrendered Tuesday under an agreement reached between his own lawyers and the police. CBS

[/highlights]

[facts]

WikiLeaks was founded by Julian Assange in 2006 with the motto of "keep governments open." It describes its objectives as bringing "important news and information to the public."

The site claims it has released more than 1.2 million documents so far and is preparing to release more than two million other documents.

WikiLeaks most important release is arguably a video showing US troops aboard a helicopter opening fire on unarmed Iraqi civilians – including Reuters cameramen.

In May 2010, WikiLeaks said they had video footage of a massacre of civilians in Afghanistan by the U.S. military which they were preparing to release.

In a 2009 Computer World interview, Assange claimed to be in possession of "5GB from Bank of America" documents to be released in 2011.

In December 2010, Assange's lawyer, Mark Stephens, told The Andrew Marr Show on the BBC, that WikiLeaks had information that it considers to be a "thermo-nuclear device" which it would release if the organization needs to defend itself.

[/facts]

Source: http://edition.presstv.ir/detail/154598.html

• 2 weeks later...