Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
aerjet

Hifz-e-jawad

Rate this topic

(bismillah) (salam)

Benefits of HIRZ-E-JAWAD

This talisman (taveez) is the direct out source of divine knowledge penned directly from Hazrath Md. Taqi also known as Jawad (A.S)

This talisman is a relic which is beyond human perception and comprehension.

In Imam (A.S) own words Hazrath says, anyone who wears it written on the SPL will be safe from any bad omen,

witchcraft and all types of troubles will not come near him.

If even the whole armies of Rome and Syria put together will try to attack and kill this person it will be impossible to do so.

The person who wears it will supersede above others. Also he will be safe from any sword attack or sharp blade or accidental death,

any carnivorous animal, devil and all the vices of the jinn and evil omens, occultry and witchcraft, and mad people will not do him any harm.

He will also be free of any major deceases such as leprosy, paralysis, kidney problems, liver problems, piles, chest pain, heart attack,

stomach problems, half head aches, etc., with the blessings of this taveez.

This taveez is specially written after performing the necessary obligations as per mentioned in the shariat on the spl thing and after writing

the related duas and performing the required namaz it is divinely sanctified and put in a case of silver and sealed with wax and on the case

a special dua is also written to make it more effective, thus it remains safe without water or sweat from spoiling it in course of time.

This can be worn in the neck or tied on the right hand wherever is comfortable.

If this taveez falls down the namaz a hirz-e-jawad has to be recited by anyone and this namaz is compulsory so one has to be careful not to drop it.

For more information please see this link to buy or study more about hirz Jawad :

http://www.husainiyo...s-of-hirzejawad

Dear Brothers/Sisters,

If you are looking for hirze jawad taweez then be careful. There is a fraud website over the internet. here is the link http://hirzejawad.webs.com/. They have advertised that they can do hirzejawad taweez. The website seems quiet proffessional but When you contact them via email they ask for 1000 Rs for taweez, 500 Rs for Rizq ki dua and 1000 Rs for posting taweez or may be much more. The man is based in India somewhere. Once you send money via western union then you don't hear anything back. I have waisted my £40 = Rs 2500 and time. Now these guyz Mir Kazim Ali Khan & Mir Asad Ali Khan are not bothered anymore. Shame on them, they are decieving people in the name imam's taweezat.

Hope my comment save some atleast.

Wassalam Alaik

Salaamz sister,

were you able to find the hirz-e-jawaad taweez?

If not, I have the printout of the taweez and can scan it and send it to you if you want.

Please do let me know,

jazakAllah

KS

Salam,

Could you kindly send me Hirz e-jawad,

If possible....

Jazakallah....

Salaamz sister,

were you able to find the hirz-e-jawaad taweez?

If not, I have the printout of the taweez and can scan it and send it to you if you want.

Please do let me know,

jazakAllah

KS

Guest Annie

Can someone be kind enough to send me a copy of the Hirze Jawad Taweez? I am in desperate need. Thank you 

2 hours ago, Guest Annie said:

Can someone be kind enough to send me a copy of the Hirze Jawad Taweez? I am in desperate need. Thank you 

HIRZ E Imam AL Jawad (A)

Seventh: This evil-repelling prayer is ascribed to Imam Muhammad ibn ‘Ali al-Jawad (‘a):

يا نور يا برهان يا مبين يا منير،يا ربّ اكفنى الشّرور،و افات الدّهور،و اسالك‏ النّجاة يوم ينفخ فى الصّور

it said it must be written by Muslim made stuff  as much as possible and Iron pen to has best affection