Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
muhammad_follower

Khamenei And Other Marja's

Rate this topic

Actually, what's more interesting is who's _not_ there. There's many more maraji` in Qum than that, yet apparently they did (would not?) meet him. Note for instance the absence of the widely regarded a`lam faqih of Qum, Shaykh Wahid Khorosani, who it is reported has in the past, despite requests, refused to meet him, even having left Qum last time he came.
It's highly embarrassing for the regime that the senior most scholar in Iran has so far refused to do so.

Has there every been a case where these people have looked objectively at the issue? From the unknown absence, they guessed at and thus abstracted his staunch opposition? And from that they concluded the illegitimacy of the regime! I ask, does lack of pictures of Ayatullah Hassanzadeh Amuli kissing the feet of the Supreme Leader also imply his staunch opposition?

Wake up mac: 10:66 "They follow nothing but conjecture, and they do nothing but lie."

Not to mention, all this while they also acknowledge: "When asked about going to visit Sayed Khamenie this year, he had mentioned that he wanted to go to Mashad to celebrate Imam Reza birthday." :!!!:

He is very vocal about his opposition

Do you always tend to make absurd claims to make yourself look silly, or is this something you really put effort into? Seriously, the post count bump is not worth it..

(salam)

The 'whole Qom ' ?? :lol:

It's like saying when Ahmadinejad having a talk in tehran, and then the Iranian news say ' The whole of IRAN have gathered here'..

Rubbish.

Eltemase Doa.

He added that, as it can been seen on numerous official photographs from the ceremony, many of the participants in the ceremony as well as during Mr. Khamanei’s speech were African and Arab immigrants residing in Qom, particularly immigrants from Iraq many of whom are supporters of Muqtada al-Sadr, the Shiite Iraqi cleric currently residing in Qom.

http://www.roozonline.com/english/news/newsitem/article/2010/october/21//qods-army-and-jaish-al-mahdi-organize-khameneis-reception.html

Are you by any chance, taking drugs and reading stuff like this??? Really seems so.

(bismillah)

(salam)

Leader visits Qom Seminary expo

Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:18AM

asohrabi20101023223527483.jpg

^ Leader of the Islamic Revolution Ayatollah Seyyed Ali Khamenei has paid a visit to an exhibition of the Qom Seminary's research activities and achievements.

Ayatollah Khamenei visited the exhibits displaying the programs and achievements of the research centers of the Qom Seminary on the fifth day of his nine-day trip to the central city of Qom on Saturday, IRNA reported.

The exhibition was organized to increase awareness about the academic and research achievements of the city's seminary research centers.

Earlier on Saturday, Ayatollah Khamenei met with Chairman of the Society of Qom Seminary Instructors Ayatollah Mohammad Yazdi.

The Leader praised the society's history in supporting the founder of the Islamic Republic, the late Imam Khomeini, during the hard times prior to the victory of the Islamic Revolution.

Ayatollah Khamenei also met with a number of leading religious figures, including grand ayatollahs Lotfollah Safi Golpayegani, Hossein Nouri Hamedani, Naser Makarem Shirazi, Mousa Shobeiri Zanjani, Jafar Sobhani, and Abdollah Javadi Amoli.

The Leader arrived in Qom on Tuesday and received a rapturous welcome. Thousands of people, including foreigners studying at Qom's theology schools, poured into the streets to welcome him.

Ayatollah Khamenei also addressed tens of thousands of clerics and students of the Qom Seminary early on Thursday.

Source: http://edition.presstv.ir/detail/147933.html

Shaikh Khorasani is general quiet about such matters, however he did say one time to Khamenie, about 20 years ago or so - Take the sulatinat for your self, but leave marjiaya'at for others.

I didn't know that Ayatollah Makarem Shirazi was against the current establishment

Shaikh Makarem Shirazi has been at times critical of the regime, he is not however against the current establishment. However when Sayed Khumayni put the article of WF mutlaq in to the constitution he - Makarem Shirazi came out and said it was a dark day. It seems though that now he has changed his opinion (for what ever reason) and seems to support WF Mutlaq.

(salam)

Do you always tend to make absurd claims to make yourself look silly, or is this something you really put effort into? Seriously, the post count bump is not worth it..

Do you have anything that's actually constructive? Don't get me wrong, I enjoy trite commentary and rhetorical questions as much as the next guy/gal, but can you at least throw something helpful?

Maybe you make a habit not to read news that don't generally agree with your thinking.

Actually, this would explain why you missed the post by Bro Al Mufeed (just few posts above you).

And no, I don't need to posts anything to raise my post count. I could just go to the system and bump it up to any number.

^ I'm sorry, but if you have the audacity to publicly make such a nonsensical claim, then you can also expect a public ridiculing of it. Cut me the rhetoric (attacking me personally), and present the proof please. Every time I read your funny comments, I always think it can't get better than this - but this one should truly be interesting..

Just to remind you: The claim is "He is very vocal about his opposition".

What about Al-Mufeed's post? The fact that his Mashad trip co-incided with the Supreme Leader's trip? Firstly, such a story needs authenticating. Even if we assume it to be true however, there are no sufficient grounds for determining his reasons as you like to claim them to be. Even if we assume the intentions you ascribe to him, this does not amount to "opposition" (definition of "opposition": "1. the action of opposing, resisting, or combating."). Even if we assume it does amount to opposition, it does not amount to being "vocal" (definition of "vocal": "1. of, pertaining to, or uttered with the voice"). Even if we assume it does amount to "vocal opposition", it does not amount to "very vocal opposition" (definition of "very": "1. in a high degree; extremely; exceedingly")..

And then you like to insult me of "making a habit not to read news that don't generally agree with your thinking"? What would be very interesting, to substantiate your insult against me, is if you could prove your claim by only referring to post #30..

You have a very long way to go on this one..

(bismillah)

(salam)

Leader meets with top clerics in Qom

Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:10AM

asohrabi20101023025834590.jpg

^ Leader of the Islamic Revolution Ayatollah Seyyed Ali Khamenei (Left) in a ýmeeting with Grand Ayatollah Lotfollah Safi Golpaygani

Leader of the Islamic Revolution Ayatollah Seyyed Ali Khamenei has met with a number of top religious figures during his visit to the holy city of Qom in central Iran.

The Leader, who is on a 9-day tour of the city, sat down with Grand Ayatollahs Lotfollah Safi Golpaygani, Hossein Nouri Hamedani, Naser Makarem Shirazi, Mousa Shobeiri Zanjani, Jafar Sobhani and Abdollah Javadi Amoli.

Ayatollah Khamenei also visited the families of three martyrs of the 1980-1988 Iraqi imposed war on Iran late Thursday, and paid tribute to the fallen men as well as their next of kin. He offered prayers to their souls and prayed to God to grant their families patience and forbearance.

The Leader arrived in Qom on Tuesday and received a rapturous welcome upon his arrival. Thousands of people, including foreigners studying at Qom's theology schools, poured into the streets to welcome him.

Ayatollah Khamenei also addressed tens of thousands of clerics and students of the Qom Islamic Seminary early on Thursday.

Source: http://edition.presstv.ir/detail/147812.html

(salam)

If we are going by semantics, then you are probably right. Your definition of vocal is correct per dictionary. I am definitely not arguing with you on the terminology.

However, are you also aware that if someone doesn't speak/meet you, then he/she is raising his/her displeasure in a not so vocal way (I wouldn't even call this subtle).

http://www.enduringamerica.com/home/2010/10/19/iran-special-khamenei-lavishly-seeks-support-from-qoms-cleri.html

(bismillah)

(salam)

While Sheikh Khorasani is most definitely one of the most experienced scholars in the world, this presentation of him as the undisputed most learned marja' in Qum is simply misleading and false. Again, while he is definitely amongst the top, his not meeting with Sayyid Khamenei (for whatever reason, we don't really know why) does not really raise significant doubts, since the Sayyid also met with Sheikh Gulpaygani, who is also an extremely experienced alim and marja in Qum. Even when I ask Najaf-inclined scholars regarding the issue of 'alamiyyah, they either bring up Sheikh Waheed's name amongst several others or list his name behind several others (who are usually based in Najaf). So to present him as the 'alim of all Qum 'ulama is not realistic. I have heard others say Sayyid Zanjani is definitely the most alim.

I hope I am wrong, but this whole thread reminds me of when Ayatullah Tabrizi (ra) (who, by the way, did meet with Sayyid Khamenei) made his statement about Sayyid Fadhlallah (ra) and all the common, non-ulama Shia started using it to denounce Sayyid Fadhlallah (ra). No one amongst them cared at all about Sheikh Tabrizi (ra) or did his taqlid, but all of a sudden he was this huge scholar just because his statement fit their agendas. Sheikh Tabrizi (ra) WAS a great scholar, but his name only come up because of his statement about Sayyid Fadhlallah (ra). It seems like the same thing here. When pro-tatbir people want to defend their beliefs, they post Sheikh Waheed's video, although they have nothing to do with him otherwise. When people want to bring down Sayyid Khamenei, they mention that Sheikh Waheed did not visit him during the former's last visit, although besides that they most likely have nothing to do with him.

Again, I hope I am wrong...but this way of thinking I am seeing greatly troubles me.

May Allah (swt) protect Sayyid Khamenei (ha) and all our blessed 'ulama (ha)

Just because there exists no photos of some scholars with Imam Khamenei(ha) it doesn't mean they don't support him... and it DEFINITELY doesn't mean they are a "very vocal opponent."

For example the Marja' Ayatullah Hamedani(ha) wasn't there... does that mean he is AGAINST Wilayatul Faaqih. Or if Ayatullah Jawaadi Aamuli(ha) wasn't there - that doesn't mean he is OPPOSED or AGAINST Wilayatul Faqih.

I never used to see the great Ayatullah Tabrizi(rah) in pictures when Imam Khamenei was in Qom. Does that mean he was an ENEMY of Wilayatul Faaqih? Or a Very Vocal opponent? I don't think so:

77749545.jpg

tabrizi.jpg

17482643.jpg

Is it just me, or does that man on the right (from this angle) look like Baasim Karbalaei! :lol:

Just because someone is not there it does NOT MEAN they do not support him, or are ENEMIES to Imam Khamenei. If we use that kind of deranged backward logic - it is like saying ALL THE PEOPLE who were in the photos and met IMam Khamenei(rah) are staunchly opposed to and "vocal opponents" of Ayatullah Khoraasani (ha) and Ayatullah Qommi Roohani(ha), which ALHAMDULILLAH - is NOT THE CASE:

74753.jpg

216x.jpg

310eg.jpg

It is unbelievable, it is as if some people here feel this perverse pleasure when they hear about scholars differing of when they spread ideas that scholars dispute between each other. Again - this thread is to highlight the unity of our scholars inshaAllah.

LOL

"Muqtada al-Sadr, the Shiite Iraqi cleric currently residing in Qom"

http://www.roozonline.com/english/news/newsitem/article/2010/october/21//qods-army-and-jaish-al-mahdi-organize-khameneis-reception.html

Grand Ayatollah Vahid Khorasani (the father-in-law of Iran's head of judiciary, Sadegh Larijani) indicated he will celebrate Reza's birthday at the Imam's shrine in Mashhad. Grand Ayatollah Safi Golpayegani said he will not be in Qom. While both have told other maraje to welcome Khamenei --- no need for a confrontation through humiliation --- they will not be on hand for an endorsement.

Our latest news is that Safi Golpayegani and Vahid Khorasani have been under great pressure to remain in Qom for the meeting, so they may pull back from their abstention. That, however, is far from a resolution.

http://www.enduringamerica.com/home/2010/10/19/iran-special-khamenei-lavishly-seeks-support-from-qoms-cleri.html

Zareen - why OH why do you get information from such sources. For Allah'S SAKE let us have GOOD intentions about our scholars, and definitely DEFINITELY not listen to such propaganda :cry:

(salam)

If someone makes a posts about how united the scholars are on a matter, one would expect to see key scholars in the photos presented. There is no fitnah in pointing out that prominent figures are not meeting someone, in fact avoiding them. Doing so is a simple refutation of a poorly supported claim.

It's inane that the notorious mods cannot even let a single thread be in peace. For some reason they have this incessant urge to continuously induce strife, FM machines pumping..

It matters not though, since they always end up embarrassing themselves and revealing their true nature :)..

(salam)

If someone makes a posts about how united the scholars are on a matter, one would expect to see key scholars in the photos presented. There is no fitnah in pointing out that prominent figures are not meeting someone, in fact avoiding them. Doing so is a simple refutation of a poorly supported claim.

What I am trying to say is that just because somebody was not in the meetings/photos with Imaam Khamenei(rah) it does mean they are enemies, or they are "avoiding" him or "vocal opponents."

Like I said Ayatullah Tabrizi(rah) never used to meet him. I don't even remember the other HUGE Marja' Ayatullah Behjat (rah) meeting him in public when he would come to Qom. But does that mean he was "avoiding" him / or they were "vocal opponents" ? NO.

nf001397181.jpg

MORE QOM GIANTS

Ayatullah Bahaa ul-DeenÑÖí Çááøå ÚÜäÜå

didar3.jpg

Grand Ayatullah Muhammad Redha Golpaygani

6khameneigolpaygani.jpg

This does not mean these scholars 100% agree with everything to do with Imam Khamenei(rah). MY FOCUS IS THAT THERE IS NO ENMITY BETWEEN OUR GREAT SCHOLARS!

Edited by muhammad_follower

(bismillah)

(salam)

Yes, just because a person is apolitical or nonpolitical, such as Ayatollah Khorasani, does not mean that he is against Rahbar HA. IF Ayatollah Khorasani went to Mashhad for the birthday of Imam Reza AS, it does not mean that he was avoiding Ayatollah Khamenei HA. As a matter of fact, when Ayatollah Larijani, member of the Guardian Council was thinking about whether he would accept the head position in the Justice System, he went to some of the Ulema to seek advice and Ayatollah Khorasani said [paraphrasing], it is good, don't leave Seyyid alone, help him with your hands. There is no enmity between the Righteous Scholars and Ulema HA and Ayatollah Khamenei HA.

(bismillah)

(salam)

This is a two part special documentary which I saw on Press TV and I was just waiting for someone to put it online to copy the link for you.

The documentary is about the recent visit by Ayatollah Khamenei HA to the Holy City of Qom. (October 19-29, 2010)

It discusses the Islamic Seminary, Foreign Students, Importance of Education and Research from the Islamic Seminary (Hawza or Hawzeh Ilmiyyeh).

It also discusses the relationship of Wilayat al-Faqih (Governance of the Jurist), Marja'iyyah (Islamic Judicial Leadership) and the Islamic Seminaries in depth.

It also dispels the lie that there is a rift between the Islamic Leadership and the people, a lie that is spread by the Western Media and those who have been duped by the media.

[Part 1/2] About Imam Khamenei's Visit To Qum and the Position of the Islamic Seminaries

http://www.youtube.com/user/shabbirh#p/u/7/AgaEWt4ClZs

[Part 2/2] About Imam Khamenei's Visit To Qum and the Position of the Islamic Seminaries

http://www.youtube.com/user/shabbirh#p/u/6/2-MpaNolRS0

(bismillah)

(salam)

This is a two part special documentary which I saw on Press TV and I was just waiting for someone to put it online to copy the link for you.

The documentary is about the recent visit by Ayatollah Khamenei HA to the Holy City of Qom. (October 19-29, 2010)

It discusses the Islamic Seminary, Foreign Students, Importance of Education and Research from the Islamic Seminary (Hawza or Hawzeh Ilmiyyeh).

It also discusses the relationship of Wilayat al-Faqih (Governance of the Jurist), Marja'iyyah (Islamic Judicial Leadership) and the Islamic Seminaries in depth.

It also dispels the lie that there is a rift between the Islamic Leadership and the people, a lie that is spread by the Western Media and those who have been duped by the media.

[Part 1/2] About Imam Khamenei's Visit To Qum and the Position of the Islamic Seminaries

http://www.youtube.com/user/shabbirh#p/u/7/AgaEWt4ClZs

[Part 2/2] About Imam Khamenei's Visit To Qum and the Position of the Islamic Seminaries

http://www.youtube.com/user/shabbirh#p/u/6/2-MpaNolRS0

LOL - I watched that. Filthy foreign propaganda saying the government forces went into Ayatullah Zanjaani's class and forced him to come. Alhamdulillah the truth is clear - bearing in mind many people say Ayatullah Zanjaani is A'lam.

I am starting to think many of these pathetic claims aren't ONLY foreign. From the sounds of some people even on here, it seems it has infiltrated the Shia society.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URZNM3rUX7Q

Ayatollah Mesbah Yazdi (h) welcoming Imam Khamenei (h) to his house.... MashAllah

(bismillah)

(salam)

Beautiful video. Brother, thank you for posting that.

On 11/4/2010 at 11:07 AM, cc_30 said:

(bismillah)

(salam)

Does anyone have pictures of the Sayyid (ha) with Ayatullah Jawadi Amuli (ha)?

(bismillah)

(salam)

Amoli Khamenei.jpg

khamenei amoli.jpg

Wednesday 3 March 2010

Ayatollah Nuri Hamedani: Disbelievers, Hypocrites, and Zionism is the Evil Triangle of Enmity of Islam

n00021334-t.jpg

Qum (Islam Times) – Ayatollah Nuri Hamedani met with a number of students of the Military College yesterday, Tuesday. He discussed how the enemies are working hard to destroy the pure form of Islam.

Islam Times reports that Ayatollah Nuri Hamedani congratulated the students of the Military College on the occasion of the Unity Week and the anniversaries of the birthdays of Prophet Muhammad (s) and Imam Sadiq (a).

He said: “Muslims in various parts of the world must be wise and protect Islamic unity in relation to the plans that the enemies of Islam have for them.” He added: “Every Muslim, no matter what sect they adhere to, must set aside their differences in the face of the enemies; must be united and not give the enemies anything to misuse.”

The leading Shia scholar then criticized the fanatic Wahhabis. He said: “This fanatic group considers themselves to be the pillar of Muslims. They have caused the face of Islam to be tarnished by their unrighteous actions.”

He emphasized: “Islam is a religion of unity. Unifying movements will give honor to Muslims. The axis of unity in the Islamic society are the prophets, imams, and in the age of occultation the wali al-faqih. In the present day, the leader of the Islamic revolution (Sayyid Ali Khamenei) is the standard-bearer of Islamic unity."

Source: http://www.islamtimes.org/vdceex8w.jh8zxik1bj.html

(bismillah)

(salam)

While Sheikh Khorasani is most definitely one of the most experienced scholars in the world, this presentation of him as the undisputed most learned marja' in Qum is simply misleading and false.

After the passing away of Mirza Jawad Tabrizi (may Allah bless his soul), Sheikh Wahid Khorasani is probably the closest to a'alam that you will find in the modern day. True, there are some who say that here, in Najaf, Sayyid Sistani is a'alam, but there's very little between the two according to scholars in both Najaf and Qum. I don't which "Najaf-based" scholars you're talking about since you haven't mentioned any names, the vast majority of them still consider Sayyid Khoei to be a'alam (even almost two decades later), which Sheikh Fayadh going as far as saying that there hasn't been anyone who was more a'alam than Sayyid Khoei.

After the passing away of Mirza Jawad Tabrizi (may Allah bless his soul), Sheikh Wahid Khorasani is probably the closest to a'alam that you will find in the modern day. True, there are some who say that here, in Najaf, Sayyid Sistani is a'alam, but there's very little between the two according to scholars in both Najaf and Qum. I don't which "Najaf-based" scholars you're talking about since you haven't mentioned any names, the vast majority of them still consider Sayyid Khoei to be a'alam (even almost two decades later), which Sheikh Fayadh going as far as saying that there hasn't been anyone who was more a'alam than Sayyid Khoei.

does that mean you are finally in Najaf now? :)

(bismillah)

(salam)

Monday 27 September 2010

Islam Times Exclusive:

n00038334-t.jpg

Islam Times reports that Ayatollah Hussayn Nuri Hamedani, a marja’ taqlid, met with a number of military personnel and said: “Muslims must always try to protect their honor and strength. They must move in accordance to this; they must always protect the honor of the Muslim ummah.”

He said that unity paves the groundwork for the strength of the Islamic government: “The Quran states: ‘Hold fast to the divine cord, all together, and do not be divided.’ It emphases unity, which is wilayah.”

He also stated that the reason Iran was able to prevail in the war against Iraq was: “Walayah al-Faqih, love, faith in martyrdom, and faith in the Islamic government were the factors behind the victory in our eight year holy defense.”

Source: http://www.islamtimes.org/vdcc01q1.2bq418y-a2.html

What you have said about najaf is true, according to the vast majority of scholars in Najaf the Ulamah which are considered too be the most knowledgeable ulamah today are Sayed Seestani Waheed Khorasani and Ishaq Fayadh. Most of the scholars in Najaf I spoke too seemed to be inclined to Ishaq Fayadh. In qum Wahid Khorasani is generally considered a'lam in matters of fiqh and usul.

(bismillah)

(salam)

I wish to speak and I have not read this thread all the way through, I have only read a few comments.

We are all shia muslims, whether we support the government in Iran or not we are all shia, everything that happens in iran now reflects upon us, and everything we do reflects upon them, this is the only shiite led government in the world. If anything happens to any muslim in the world it is Iran everyone looks to for aid, the entire west looks to Iran for what an Islamic government will look like, this is their first opportunity to see Islam in action.

Islam terrifies western powers, the iranian shias do not have any need of anything the west can give them, and if the west comes to the door of iran you will have shias now from all over the world coming to help their brethren against this attack.

wouldnt that scare you? when you have millions of people willing to come and fight for a nation as well as that nation itself? it is said by some sunnis that they would come to help as well, as Iran is our only Islamic government in the world.

The west is looking for any way in possible to break down this wall of unity. They are trying to break it in any way humanly possible, and they have shaytan on their side, never forget that they have other powers working for them that are not human.

We are greater, we have haqq, we have Allah, and we have our Imam (atf) the Imam of our time. Nothing can change that and nothing ever will.

everyday now we see more and more prophecy fulfilled, and the time of the return is nearing even as we speak, we WILL be ready, anyone and everyone who is shia will be ready for this final battle, this final age.

When you dissent with this unity, you only give in to the shaytan and the west, and allow them more room, more ability to break apart this unity, a unity that is ready for the return as we speak.

What side do you stand on? the Islamic republic stands for every shia in the world, who do you stand for?

(wasalam)

Edited by IloveImam(atf)

(bismillah)

agha%20va%20emam.gif

ãÓÊÞیã یÇ ÛیÑ ãÓÊÞیã (ÍÌã 226 ˜یáæÈÇیÊ)

ÇãÇã Îãیäی ÏÇäáæÏ ˜áی ÕæÊی

ÂیÊ Çááå ÈåÌÊ ÏÇäáæÏ ˜áی ÊÕæیÑی ãÓÊÞیã یÇ ÛیÑãÓÊÞیã (ÍÌã 3,4 ãÇÈÇیÊ)

ÂیÊ Çááå ÓیÓÊÇäی ÏÇäáæÏ ˜áی ÊÕæیÑی ãÓÊÞیã یÇ ÛیÑãÓÊÞیã (ÍÌã 919 ˜یáæÈÇیÊ)

ÂیÊ Çááå ÊÈÑیÒی æ æÍیÏ ÎÑÇÓÇäی ÏÇäáæÏ ˜áی ÊÕæیÑی ãÓÊÞیã یÇ ÛیÑãÓÊÞیã (ÍÌã 2¡7 ãÇÈÇیÊ)

ÚáÇãå ÍÓä ÒÇÏå Âãáی ÏÇäáæÏ ˜áی ÕæÊی ãÓÊÞیã یÇ ÛیÑãÓÊÞیã (2¡2 ãÇÈÇیÊ)

ÂیÊ Çááå ÎÒÚáی ÏÇäáæÏ ˜áی ÊÕæیÑی (9.2 ãÇ ÈÇیÊ)

ÍÌå ÇáÇÓáÇã ÝÇØãی äیÇ ÏÇäáæÏ ˜áی ÕæÊی ãÓÊÞیã یÇ ÛیÑ ãÓÊÞیã (678 ˜یáæÈÇیÊ)

ÔåیÏ ÈÑæäÓی ÏÇäáæÏ ˜áی ÕæÊی ãÓÊÞیã یÇ ÛیÑ ãÓÊÞیã(1¡3 ãÇÈÇیÊ)

ÔåیÏ ãÇãæÓÊÇ ÔیÎ ÇáÇÓáÇã ÏÇäáæÏ ˜áی ÊÕæیÑی ãÓÊÞیã (ÍÌã 771 ˜یáæÈÇیÊ)

ÂیÊ Çááå ÝÇ˜Ñ ÏÇäáæÏ ˜áی ÊÕæیÑی ãÓÊÞیã یÇ ÛیÑãÓÊÞیã (ÍÌã 1¡07 ãÇÈÇیÊ)

ÍÌå ÇáÇÓáÇã ÏÇÑÓÊÇäی ÏÇäáæÏ ˜áی äÕæیÑی (2.22 ãÇÈÇیÊ)