In the Name of God بسم الله

Khamenei And Other Marja's

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__YxYHjJet8

Millions of believers in the city of Qom are screaming: "Down with the enemies of Waliyatul Faqeeh" right outside the houses (metaphorically) of the BIGGEST Marja's in the world including Ayatullah Saadiq Shiraazi(ha) and Ayatullah Roohani(ha) and Ayatullah Khoraasani(ha), May Allah(swt) PROTECT THEM ALL!

You must understand NOBODY (except a minority of lunatics) is AGAINST Wilayatul Faaqih - they may disagree with the extent of it - but NOBODY IS AN ENEMY OF IT!

KHAMENEI VISITS QOM - THE CITY OF THE BIGGEST MARJA'S IN THE WORLD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qLpuY--VlM

THE GRAND AYATOLLAH'S OF QOM GREET KHAMENEI - GRAND AYATULLAH SAAFI GULPAYGAANI

74755.jpg

74753.jpg

And we all know the position of the Grand Ayatullahs like Gulpaygaani(rah) and Makarem Shirazi(rah) compared to the likes of the GREAT scholar Ayatullah Saadiq Shirazi(rah).

lankeranifuneral.jpg

AYATULLAH ALI MEELANI

138907280310326.jpg

As for those who are against the Islamic Revolution - I ASK YOU TO RESPECT - and NOT be filthy enough to say 'this person is NOT A MARJA'" and "this person IS NOT KNOWLEDGABLE"

May Allah(swt) teach the Shia how to be 1% like the Marja's they claim to follow.

post-10526-12883380408121_thumb.jpg

post-10526-12883380469454_thumb.jpg

post-10526-12883381560925_thumb.jpg

• Advanced Member

(bismillah)

Just like freedom of speech, there is something called FREEDOM OF BELIEF.

If someone believes in the concept of Wilayat al-Faqih, its their belief and their right. If others dont believe in it, why do they have to bother those who do?

Why cant they leave them alone.

WS

• Forum Administrators

(bismillah)

If someone believes in the concept of Wilayat al-Faqih, its their belief and their right. If others dont believe in it, why do they have to bother those who do?

WS

(bismillah)

(salam)

@ brother muhammad, thank you for the video and the beautiful photos.

@ brother Orion, excellent response. Freedom of Belief. Why cant they leave them alone. I agree.

• Veteran Member

(bismillah)

WS

That is amazing to say the least.

That's exactly what those who do not believe in the concept of Wilayat al-Faqih (the absolute version) and the persons(s) holding that position say to the people who believe in it. It is actually the non-WF crowd who gets the concept and practice of the WF rammed down their throats, not the other way round. So yes, freedom of belief indeed. . .

Perhaps the WF crowd should listen to you and stop chanting "Death to the enemies of Wali al-faqih", implying, clearly, all those scholars and laymen who disagree with the absolute (mutlaqa) version of it and therefore refuse to recognise the person/scholar holding the position as their Wali al-Faqih?

You must understand NOBODY (except a minority of lunatics) is AGAINST Wilayatul Faaqih - they may disagree with the extent of it - but NOBODY IS AN ENEMY OF IT!

If it is such a small and insignificant minority then why do the followers of the WF chant this slogan with all the power in their lungs?

If all is well and lovey-dovey why the WFers stood in front of the houses of Ayatullah Sadiq Shirazi and Ayatullah Khorasani and chanted incessantly?

The fact is that anyone, be it a scholar or a layman, who even disagrees with the extent of WF as enunciated by Ayatullah Khomeini is tarred with the same brush of the "enemies of WF". You are intelligent enough to know it.

• Advanced Member

That is amazing to say the least.

That's exactly what those who do not believe in the concept of Wilayat al-Faqih (the absolute version) and the persons(s) holding that position say to the people who believe in it. It is actually the non-WF crowd who gets the concept and practice of the WF rammed down their throats, not the other way round. So yes, freedom of belief indeed. . .

So can we have an agreement here?

Perhaps the WF crowd should listen to you and stop chanting "Death to the enemies of Wali al-faqih", implying, clearly, all those scholars and laymen who disagree with the absolute (mutlaqa) version of it and therefore refuse to recognise the person/scholar holding the position as their Wali al-Faqih?

If it is such a small and insignificant minority then why do the followers of the WF chant this slogan with all the power in their lungs?...

The fact is that anyone, be it a scholar or a layman, who even disagrees with the extent of WF as enunciated by Ayatullah Khomeini is tarred with the same brush of the "enemies of WF". You are intelligent enough to know it.

Read it carefully: "Death to the enemies of Wali al-faqih"

The key word here is "enemy", i.e. those who want to bring down the system, destroy it, fosters harmful designs against, or engages in antagonistic activities against and so on.

-----------------------

en·e·my

–noun 1. a person who feels hatred for, fosters harmful designs against, or engages in antagonistic activities against another; an adversary or opponent. -----------------------------------------

Would you consider your self as an enemy?

Someone who simply does not agree with the WF system based on his understanding (mis-understanding) or his Ijtehad cannot be labeled as an "enemy" now, can he?

Edited by Orion

• Basic Members

true, as I said in another post "enemies" does not mean somebody who simply disagrees with the concept of Wilayat ul-Faqih.

As brother Orion said it is targetted against those who actively fight against it, seek to destroy it and undermine Islamic government in Iran. anti-WF people always bring this up but it is a simple twisting of words.

If you think about it logically, when somebody simply disagrees with you, you don't become enemies. Only when they take their disagreement to the point of fighting against you, then they become enemies to you.

There are scholars who may 'disagree' with Wilayat ul-Faqih, but we still love and respect them as great knowledgable men who simply have a difference of opinion. I can't say that same respect is afforded to Sayyid Khamenei (HA) and his supporters by the anti-WF crowd...

• Veteran Member

So can we have an agreement here?

Read it carefully: "Death to the enemies of Wali al-faqih"

The key word here is "enemy", i.e. those who want to bring down the system, destroy it, fosters harmful designs against, or engages in antagonistic activities against and so on.

-----------------------

en·e·my

–noun 1. a person who feels hatred for, fosters harmful designs against, or engages in antagonistic activities against another; an adversary or opponent. -----------------------------------------

Would you consider your self as an enemy?

Someone who simply does not agree with the WF system based on his understanding (mis-understanding) or his Ijtehad cannot be labeled as an "enemy" now, can he?

Theoretically speaking, you are right. Those who have theological differences with the WF system cannot, and should not, be called enemies. Enemy is actually those who want to bring down the system. Like MKO and other anti-government actors.

Now, we may wish to believe so all we want but it doesn't change the ugly reality.

Take a look at the WF zealots for a minute please. To them, "enemy" is not only anti-state actors but also those who disagree with the WF system as devised by Ayatullah Khomeini or those who disagree with (some or all) policies and conduct of the present or previous Wali al-Faqih. This phenomenon is easily observed whenever you talk to the supporters of the WF system. Forget those on the ground. Just take the example of the barred "Shaykh" Shabbir Hassanally, the expat in Britain. His hatred for Ayatullahs Muhammad and Sadiq Shirazi as well as Ayatullah Montazeri was symptomatic of this phenomenon. Were Shirazi brothers and Ayatullah Montazeri enemies who wanted to bring down the system? No. Do their emulators want to destroy and engage in acts of terror against the government? No. But these scholars and their followers were, and are, labelled "enemies of the WF" because they refuse to accord the same respect to the founder of WF system and his successor.

So let us not kid ourselves. I know this phenomenon probably more than the other non-WF people. I have once been a committed supporter of the WF system as well as both Wali al-faqihs. My e-fights with anti-WF group are available on the pages of SC from '05/'06. But I refused to tolerate this fascist and intolerant streak anymore.

Edited by Marbles

Actually, what's more interesting is who's _not_ there. There's many more maraji` in Qum than that, yet apparently they did (would not?) meet him. Note for instance the absence of the widely regarded a`lam faqih of Qum, Shaykh Wahid Khorosani, who it is reported has in the past, despite requests, refused to meet him, even having left Qum last time he came.

• Basic Members

Take a look at the WF zealots for a minute please. To them, "enemy" is not only anti-state actors but also those who disagree with the WF system as devised by Ayatullah Khomeini or those who disagree with (some or all) policies and conduct of the present or previous Wali al-Faqih. This phenomenon is easily observed whenever you talk to the supporters of the WF system. Forget those on the ground. Just take the example of the barred "Shaykh" Shabbir Hassanally, the expat in Britain. His hatred for Ayatullahs Muhammad and Sadiq Shirazi as well as Ayatullah Montazeri was symptomatic of this phenomenon. Were Shirazi brothers and Ayatullah Montazeri enemies who wanted to bring down the system? No. Do their emulators want to destroy and engage in acts of terror against the government? No. But these scholars and their followers were, and are, labelled "enemies of the WF" because they refuse to accord the same respect to the founder of WF system and his successor.

But I refused to tolerate this fascist and intolerant streak anymore.

Bro, to be honest we could just put it down to interaction with different people. The stuff you're saying here doesn't make any sense to me because you are basing it in your interactions with a few people.

For example, from my own experience, I have friends who are staunchly pro-WF as well as friends who somewhat disagree with some aspects of it. Every pro-WF person I have met has shown only the utmost respect for other scholars. On the other hand, when hearing followers of the Ayatollahs Sayyid Muhammad and Sadiq Shirazi, they are the ones who always seem to be cursing and using abusive language to Sayyid Khamenei and Imam Khomeini and their followers.

Then again, we have supporters of Mujtaba Shirazi. I can from my own view say "death to the enemies of Wilayat ul-Faqih" certainly applies to them. For this man I have no respect, nor for any of his followers. It seems a shame that followers of the Late Ayatollahs from the Shirazi family, seem to keep quiet when it comes to Mujtaba, some going so far as to even try to justify his actions. From my experience its the people who claim to follow the Shirazi family who are the most extreme in their hatred for anybody who does not conform to their views. This is a stain against the name of our scholars, because I am certain Sayyids Muhammad and Sadiq Shirazi would never have used this type of language.

I am very pro-WF and yet I don't hate any other scholars or their followers, even if they (respectfuly) disagree with WF (and the same goes for all my pro-WF) friends. So you can see that it goes both ways, I personally think both parties need to respect one another and not let our small differences create hatred within our community.

• Veteran Member

(salam)

(bismillah)

Someone needs to wonder why does the travelling of one person gets so much media attention and attention by his fans.

What about other scholars?

Other marjas?

Where are the cameras filming their every move?

Perhaps, and it seems like, there is a desperate need to show that people like this man and respect and follow him. Hence, all the media attention?

Perhaps, it is assumed that if people are shown that many people like this man, they may begin to like him too?

Political games are political games, regardless of who plays the game, with or without a turban.

However, Allahu A'lam.

(wasalam)

Edited by SoRoUsH

• Advanced Member

(bismillah)

Theoretically speaking, you are right. Those who have theological differences with the WF system cannot, and should not, be called enemies. Enemy is actually those who want to bring down the system. Like MKO and other anti-government actors.

Look, I have been discussing these issues with you for several months now. Remind me if I have ever called you an "enemy of WF".

I think we can come to an agreement here. Everyone should enjoy freedom of belief. So now on I will oppose anyone who provokes those who dont believe in WF but who do not attack the system or disrespect any personalities. And you will oppose those who attack the system or disrespect any personalities. Let us set an example here on shiachat. What do you say?

Now, we may wish to believe so all we want but it doesn't change the ugly reality.

Akhi, Shaykh Shabbir Hassanally is not here. And I dont know him personally. It is useless for us to discuss about him when he cant respond.

But if you think there is any other member who has an objectionable attitude, I am willing to debate with him and prove to him that not everyone who disagrees with the WF should be deemed an "agent" or "enemy". This attitude is wrong and must change.

So let us not kid ourselves. I know this phenomenon probably more than the other non-WF people. I have once been a committed supporter of the WF system as well as both Wali al-faqihs. My e-fights with anti-WF group are available on the pages of SC from '05/'06. But I refused to tolerate this fascist and intolerant streak anymore.

InshaAllah, you will become a supporter again. :)

• Forum Administrators

Actually, what's more interesting is who's _not_ there. There's many more maraji` in Qum than that, yet apparently they did (would not?) meet him. Note for instance the absence of the widely regarded a`lam faqih of Qum, Shaykh Wahid Khorosani, who it is reported has in the past, despite requests, refused to meet him, even having left Qum last time he came.

(bismillah)

(salam)

Ayatullah Khamenei HA was in Qom for nine days, meeting with people every day. How do you know that Shaykh Wahid Khorosani did not meet him on another day?

Edited by Hameedeh

• Advanced Member

Why do you always pick on negative things. Why is the glass always half empty for you?

Why should that matter. If there are so many Marja meeting him and if one does not its his choice and free will. Marja are allowed to have disagreements on various issues may they be ideological, administrative or other. Shaykh Wahid Khorosani has his own position and following. Does that make him less respectable in my eyes, no.

Edited by Orion

• Basic Members

Perhaps, and it seems like, there is a desperate need to show that people like this man and respect and follow him. Hence, all the media attention?

Perhaps, it is assumed that if people are shown that many people like this man, they may begin to like him too?

Um......when anybody does anything these days theres cameras everywhere....let alone a head of state...

Whats wrong with you?

• Advanced Member

(bismillah)

(salam)

The picture with Sayed SAdiq Shirazi I believe, is not in attendance of Sayed Ali Khamenei....

(that pitcure is from the funeral ceremony of Shaykh Lankerani)...

Just food for thought...what would happen if one of the scholars in Qom refused to visit Sayed Ali Khameni??? (Baseej/iranian militia by your doorsteps and then, whats next?

(bismillah)

(salam)

Ayatullah Khamenei HA was in Qom for more than a week, meeting with people every day. How do you know that Shaykh Wahid Khorosani did not meet him on another day?

(wasalam)

Believe me, if Shaykh Khorosani had in fact met with Khamane'i, we'd be seeing a ton of photographs of it.... It's highly embarrassing for the regime that the senior most scholar in Iran has so far refused to do so.

Interesting take on the purpose of the visit:

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/0f4837aa-e2b2-11df-8a58-00144feabdc0.html?ftcamp=rss

if that link doesn't work, go here:

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=3&sqi=2&ved=0CCEQFjAC&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ft.com%2Fcms%2Fs%2F0%2F0f4837aa-e2b2-11df-8a58-00144feabdc0.html%3Fftcamp%3Drss&rct=j&q=khamenei%20vahid%20khorasani&ei=fbbKTKCSI8Gblgfth5XpAQ&usg=AFQjCNHX1o9b_lUaSoohDph2-yX537Bqbg

• Veteran Member

Um......when anybody does anything these days theres cameras everywhere....let alone a head of state...

Whats wrong with you?

You're right,.

I briefly lost my head.

There's absolutely nothing special about a massive crowd gathering around a head of state.

It happens everywhere and to all heads of states, and even to people in much lesser positions.

Very good point.

Edited by SoRoUsH

• Advanced Member

(wasalam)

Believe me, if Shaykh Khorosani had in fact met with Khamane'i, we'd be seeing a ton of photographs of it.... It's highly embarrassing for the regime that the senior most scholar in Iran has so far refused to do so.

Do you follow Ayatullah Shaykh Khorosani?

You are not even fully an Usooli shia.

Why do you care if one Usooli scholar met another or not?

Do you follow Ayatullah Shaykh Khorosani?

You are not even fully an Usooli shia.

Why do you care if one Usooli scholar met another or not?

There you go again, talking as though there is this separate religion with the word "Usooli" in it. So much for unity amongst Shi`a. Shaykh Hurr al-`Amuli was a full out Akhbari, very opposed to Usooli ideology and wrote much to refute it. So does that mean Usoolis won't use Wasa'il ash-Shi`a now? Mulla Sadra was also an Akhbari, strongly against Usoolism. So will Usoolis stop studying (even following) his philosophy?

Anyway, as usual, this just another of your attempts to dodge the issue by bringing up something completely irrelevant to the topic at hand and shift the focus from the subject of the thread to the character of the person making a post whose content you dislike.

• Veteran Member

There you go again, talking as though there is this separate religion with the word "Usooli" in it. So much for unity amongst Shi`a. Shaykh Hurr al-`Amuli was a full out Akhbari, very opposed to Usooli ideology and wrote much to refute it. So does that mean Usoolis won't use Wasa'il ash-Shi`a now? Mulla Sadra was also an Akhbari, strongly against Usoolism. So will Usoolis stop studying (even following) his philosophy?

(bismillah)

(salam)

good point

sheikh wahid khorasani(ha) is my marja for precautionary issues of sayyid seestani(ha)

yet imam khameini(ha) is the rahbar

bro that article in the FT, the less said the better

i would definately read it but not use it

bro marbles

would bad muslims put you off islam

our understanding should not be personality driven

(wasalam)

• Advanced Member

Anyway, as usual, this just another of your attempts to dodge the issue by bringing up something completely irrelevant to the topic at hand and shift the focus from the subject of the thread to the character of the person making a post whose content you dislike.

I am not questioning your character, I am questioning your intention. You dont subscribe fully to Usooli methodology, yet you are keep a tab on who is meeting him and who is not.

OMG, so many Marja are meeting him, let me see who does not. And I will bring it up and use it as an excuse to somehow undermine the meetings.

Wasn't that your intention? be honest.

• Basic Members

You're right,.

I briefly lost my head.

There's absolutely nothing special about a massive crowd gathering around a head of state.

It happens everywhere and to all heads of states, and even to people in much lesser positions.

Very good point.

Don't try to twist my words to serve your childish purpose. I said cameras are everywhere, I did not mention anything about the crowds. Yes, any head of state doing anything is followed by hundreds of cameras. Not every head of state recieves such a response. The amount of emotion, love and dedication shown for Sayyid Khamenei is definitely special.

Your response shows your immaturity....

• Advanced Member

Bismillah,

Ayatullah Wahid Khorasani did not meet Ayatullah Khamenei in Qom, and last time he traveled to Mashad when Ayatullah Khamenei came for a visit.

However, to assume as to why he did not meet him is very bold. Ayatullah Khorasani may not meet him for many reasons, perhaps it is because he does not support him however more likely it is because Ayatullah Khorasani has always maintained an apolitical position in regards to religion and he may feel meeting Ayatullah Khamenei may change that image of him.

Also, when Ayatullah Khamenei came to Qom, he had many private one to one meetings with several maraja, we don't know who they were and perhaps Ayatullah Khorasani was one of them, more likely not.

Ayatullah Khorasani never has said anything negative about Ayatullah Khamenei, it is foolish to assume that he feels negatively towards him.

In any case, it is very depressing that we are focusing which maraja didn't come and completely ignoring which ones did come. It is as if a marja openly supports Ayatullah Khamenei, he is suddenly less in stature than when he was not open with his support.

(bismillah)

As I had said it does not matter. If he meets him, welcome. If he does not, for any reason, thats fine...its his choice. He is a respected scholar and he is entitled to his opinion.

In fact some disagreement is healthy. Its how we learn from each other, progress and improve. Thats what makes our religion dynamic and so adaptable to changing circumstances.

• Advanced Member

(salam)

(bismillah)

(salam)

The picture with Sayed SAdiq Shirazi I believe, is not in attendance of Sayed Ali Khamenei....

(that pitcure is from the funeral ceremony of Shaykh Lankerani)...

Just food for thought...what would happen if one of the scholars in Qom refused to visit Sayed Ali Khameni??? (Baseej/iranian militia by your doorsteps and then, whats next?

This.

Well, Ayatollah Vaheed hasn't gone.. Ayatollah Shirazi hasn't gone.. Ayatollah Qommi hasn't gone.. I sincerely hope they are safe and unharmed . :Hijabi:

Eltemase Doa.

• Advanced Member

Allah - and ONLY Allah(SWT) - knows how angry people like Marbles and the likes would get if some of the brothers JUST KEPT QUITE.

We are the ones that are saying "May Allah have mercy upon, the great scholars like Saadiq Shirazi and Khorasani" and Marbles comes out saying "Wilayatul Faqih supporters hate them"

We are the ones saying: "NO scholar is the enemy of another scholar" and they say: "Wilayat Faaqih supporters take Shirazi and Khorasaani as enemies."

CAN YOU NOT SEE SOME PEOPLE LOVE FITNAH.

The enemies of Wilayatul Faaqih are the disgusting animals who bombed Imam Khamenei(ha) and paralysed his hand. The enemies of Wilayatul Faqih the oppresive powers of the world.

I used to be sunni, and I was disgusted at how dis-united we were. And now in the School of AhlulBayt(as) it is ABSOLUTELY appauling.

At least, Alhamdulillah - I have seen which kind of people WANT UNITY... and which kind of people WANT DISAGREEMENT. This thread really shows it well.

THIS THREAD WAS MADE TO FOCUS ON UNITY OF SCHOLARS

n00034460rb013.jpg

The GREAT SCHOLAR Ayatullah Wahid Khorasaani (MAY Allah GRANT HIM A LONG LIFE SO THAT WE MAY BE BLESSED WITH HIS KNOWLEDGE) and the funeral of the GREAT SCHOLAR Ayatullah Behjat (rah) - the great 'Aarif, who was the both academic and spiritual counterparts of Imam Khomeini(rah) and Imam Khamenei(ha).

Edited by muhammad_follower

• Veteran Member

Don't try to twist my words to serve your childish purpose. I said cameras are everywhere, I did not mention anything about the crowds. Yes, any head of state doing anything is followed by hundreds of cameras. Not every head of state recieves such a response. The amount of emotion, love and dedication shown for Sayyid Khamenei is definitely special.

Your response shows your immaturity....

If my response shows immaturity, then your response shows infatuation.

I could easily post as numerous pictures and videos, as many as you desire, of massive crowds gathering to listen to their heads of state, with "emotion, love and dedication."

You should stop trying to make something out of nothing.

But, if you try hard enough, you can see something special about anything and everything. :)

Nevertheless, if you wish to feel that he's special, or there's something special about this event, by all means, do as you wish.

There's nothing special about this.

Which should make us wonder, why is it being publicized so much?

Desperate need for attention?

Publicity stunt?

Seeking popularity?

Political game?

persuasion?

As I said, political games are political games. Political moves are political moves... with or without a turban.

However, Allahu A'lam

Anyways, I said what I needed to say.

You can continue to think as you wish.

(salam)

Edited by SoRoUsH

• Advanced Member

If the GREAT SCHOLARS OF QOM - like Ayatullah Waheed Khorasani (ha) and Ayatullah Saadiq Shirazi (ha) were ENEMIES to the Wilayatul Faqih, do you really think their followers - muqallids - meaning the people of Qom would show this historic unprecedented reception to Imam Khamenei(rah)?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-YEk3_rcm8

• Veteran Member

Regaurding Shaikh Khorsani, he did not meet with Sayed Khamenie, and in fact he always leaves town to go to Mashad, when Khamenie comes. Every one in qum is aware that Shaikh Khorasani is quietly apposed to WF - Mutlaq. When asked about going to visit Sayed Khamenie this year, he had mentioned that he wanted to go to Mashad to celebrate Imam Reza (as) birthday.

In fact his son in law, the chief of the judiciary went to Shaikh Khorasani before the meeting to try and get him to come to the meeting with Sayed Khamenie, but clearly it did not work. Weather or not he went to Mashad while WF was in qum, I can not say for sure.

• Advanced Member

(salam)

If the GREAT SCHOLARS OF QOM - like Ayatullah Waheed Khorasani (ha) and Ayatullah Saadiq Shirazi (ha) were ENEMIES to the Wilayatul Faqih, do you really think their followers - muqallids - meaning the people of Qom would show this historic unprecedented reception to Imam Khamenei(rah)?

Huh? Who said the people in this video represent Sheikh Vaheed and Shirazi followers? Please speak logic, rather than corrupted feelings.

Eltemase Doa.

• Advanced Member

When Sayyed Khamenei visited Qum recently, interestingly he did meet a lot of Ayatullahs that are supposedly rumored to be against the current establishment such as Ayatullah Makarem Shirazi and Ayatullah Zanjani. But I wouldn't go as far as putting Ayatullah Vahid Khorasani as a staunch supporter of the Supreme Leader. He is very vocal about his opposition

• Advanced Member

(salam)

^ From the video, it seems like the whole Qom came out to to welcome the leader, no matter whos taqleed they did.

The 'whole Qom ' ?? :lol:

It's like saying when Ahmadinejad having a talk in tehran, and then the Iranian news say ' The whole of IRAN have gathered here'..

Rubbish.

Eltemase Doa.

• Advanced Member

When Sayyed Khamenei visited Qum recently, interestingly he did meet a lot of Ayatullahs that are supposedly rumored to be against the current establishment such as Ayatullah Makarem Shirazi and Ayatullah Zanjani. But I wouldn't go as far as putting Ayatullah Vahid Khorasani as a staunch supporter of the Supreme Leader. He is very vocal about his opposition

I didn't know that Ayatollah Makarem Shirazi was against the current establishment :wacko:

Edited by Hawraa29