Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
wonderer

All About Saudi

Rate this topic

Unless there is a specific security risk at a particular place at a particular time, and in that situation a provision could be made in the law that all women drivers must show their faces for identification on request or something else, why police need to identify individual women drivers driving on, say, lane B on Street Z going on about their business at 15:35 in the afternoon??

There are many women drivers who hide their faces (except eyes) in Pakistan (including my mom in the past - she no longer hides her face) and no one bothers to look at them or declare them a security risk. Why it is such a problem only in Saudia?

cuz men have to pass through some check points in regualr baises daily , if you come to saudi arabia you would notice that you have to carry your papaers wherever you go

dont ask me why , idk

What security issues may arise due to women driving cars with their faces covered? I am assuming that eyes will NOT be covered or they will be banging their cars into trees and houses.

a terrorist might dress up as a Saudi niqabi and get away with it!!! :Hijabi:

Unless there is a specific security risk at a particular place at a particular time, and in that situation a provision could be made in the law that all women drivers must show their faces for identification on request or something else, why police need to identify individual women drivers driving on, say, lane B on Street Z going on about their business at 15:35 in the afternoon??

There are many women drivers who hide their faces (except eyes) in Pakistan (including my mom in the past - she no longer hides her face) and no one bothers to look at them or declare them a security risk. Why it is such a problem only in Saudia?

ASTIGFURALLAH u r suggesting they uncover their faces? TUT TUT :P lool

meh they don't have a reason.. they r just scared if woman started driving they'll have a bit more freedom, and they'll want more rights :Hijabi:

now enough said abt driving.. talk abt other issues ppl! :yaali:

what do you know about the Saudi system?

the cousin of the zionist system (if its not the same one itself)

what do you know about the Saudi people?

(withOUT generalising) no matter how great and effective a prophet sent to them is, they'll always remain rock-headed-ignorant-hypocrites!! :dry:

what would you like to know about Saudi?

history of wahabism and how it came into power on that land :dry:

First time I ever really spoke with a Shia was in Saudi, I went for a few days for Umrah. I remember one of the nights I was sitting in the Haram not to far from the Ka'ba and this Shia came up to me and said the security guards had searched their whole family confiscating their (Shia) books, one person in the family said they had one book which was really close to their heart, I knew I shouldnt have but I said I would hold it for them while their family went to go and perform tawaf, when they came back for their books we ended up sitting their in the Haram talking all night right up until the Fajr' prayer. Anyways I kinda realised that night everything I had been told about the Shia wasnt all true.

Was only over there for a few days but I saw a bit of the country travelling (travelling is my all time favourite thing in the world lol) after I finished my Umra', it has some beautiful deserts (looking up at the night sky from the desert is just breath taking), the Arabian purebread horses are just unforgettable, first time I ever got my heart broken was there on that trip too.

Sorry for the off topic lifestory lol but Saudis not all bad, the government do a lot for the Hujaj pilgrims and while they are under a lot of pressure from the scholars there they do allow the Shia pilgrims to visit Janatul Baqee', Im not at all a fan of the Saudi regime but theres good and bad in everything.

there's good and bad in everything, but there's nothing good about Saudi, saudi kingdom should fall.

Hello guys! :D

so I finally decided to enlighten the universe about SAUDI! :D and before I can do that.. I would like to ask you few questions :D

and plz answer each question with the set color so I don't get confused :yaali:

what do you know about the Saudi system?

what do you know about the Saudi people?

what would you like to know about Saudi?

all inputs are appreciated! :yaali:

Saudi completely evil and against islam, those saudi kafers put their family name on the country, it's above dictatorship, it's ownership, every prince owned a ministry.

Saudi once killed thousands of Iranians in a peaceful rally in saudi streets against the US and Israel, Saudi recently helped the US economy ,the economy of islam's enemy with buying weapons worth 60 billions of dollars, saudi also invaded yemen and killed hundreds of shias, including women and children, i totally oppose saudi kingdom, and i seek the destruction of it, totally the idea of kingdom is against islam, that country is not islamic, it's a country where women's basic human rights are being abused, women can't have a business on their own, can't drive, once they arrested a woman outside of city for driving, which is completely non islamic, actually many women in saudi arabia don't even know they have some rights, they have no position in parliament of government, and also saudi women don't have the chance for high educations, saudi arabia is a mess, if Kabba was not located in there, no one would go there.

Edited by Shervin

there's good and bad in everything, but there's nothing good about Saudi, saudi kingdom should fall.

Saudi completely evil and against islam, those saudi kafers put their family name on the country, it's above dictatorship, it's ownership, every prince owned a ministry.

Saudi once killed thousands of Iranians in a peaceful rally in saudi streets against the US and Israel, Saudi recently helped the US economy ,the economy of islam's enemy with buying weapons worth 60 billions of dollars, saudi also invaded yemen and killed hundreds of shias, including women and children, i totally oppose saudi kingdom, and i seek the destruction of it, totally the idea of kingdom is against islam, that country is not islamic, it's a country where women's basic human rights are being abused, women can't have a business on their own, can't drive, once they arrested a woman outside of city for driving, which is completely non islamic, actually many women in saudi arabia don't even know they have some rights, they have no position in parliament of government, and also saudi women don't have the chance for high educations, saudi arabia is a mess, if Kabba was not located in there, no one would go there.

HMMMM some strong opinions there.. I know women don't get a lot of things, BUT they do get a chance for higher education, for scholarships, and get to have their own bzns.. in the past few years, women are being allowed to be part of the city hall legislations :)

but thnx! I noted ur point ;)

HMMMM some strong opinions there.. I know women don't get a lot of things, BUT they do get a chance for higher education, for scholarships, and get to have their own bzns.. in the past few years, women are being allowed to be part of the city hall legislations :)

but thnx! I noted ur point ;)

They get to have their own business? that's new, I guess recently women made it to claim some of their rights.

yup.. Saudi is very different than what everyone thinks.. inshallah soon u all will know more abt it ;)

But there's no doubt that it should be removed, the saudi kingdom i mean.

kingdom? islam? lol it's like oil and water.

and i already know everything about saudi, and i'm glad a few women finally made it to run a business on their own.

Edited by Shervin

But there's no doubt that it should be removed, the saudi kingdom i mean.

kingdom? islam? lol it's like oil and water.

and i already know everything about saudi, and i'm glad a few women finally made it to run a business on their own.

loool.. if u say so.. but it seems like u know abt SOME of their outside policy.. no rush.. u will soon know MORE ;)

This is all i know bout SAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDI :unsure:

they rn't even Saudis! LOOL

loool.. if u say so.. but it seems like u know abt SOME of their outside policy.. no rush.. u will soon know MORE ;)

Nothing is what it seems ;) and I am always wanting to know more.

Edited by Shervin