Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Salaam

Rate this topic

• Moderators

(salam)

sisters....... i joined shiachat some months back................... but couldnt visit cos of some other things going on in my life......... but i am back now..........and so happy :D

:yaali:

• Veteran Member

OMG OMG OMG OMG TWILIGHT >>> EDWARD <3 wub.gifwub.gif OMG OMG OMG OMG wub.gifwub.gif

^^ LOL Edward :wub:

:sick: :sick: :sick:

What level the female criteria of a desirable male has come down to. That is such dismal state of affairs. *shakes head in disbelief*

• Advanced Member

:sick: :sick: :sick:

What level the female criteria of a desirable male has come down to. That is such dismal state of affairs. *shakes head in disbelief*

LOOL! oh give us a break! a girl likes a protective man that sparkles in sun light! :yaali:

It woulda been so much betta if da sistaz were like " Oooo President Ahmadinejad " or "Nasrullah" !! :wub:

:)

lool Nasrullah :wub: :wub: and there's that Lebanese shaike that looks soooo much like him :wub:

• Veteran Member

Welcome back sister. But i am curious why most of the sisters use alot of dotssss after each small sentence? like .................................... :). I notice many times

(salam)

sisters....... i joined shiachat some months back................... but couldnt visit cos of some other things going on in my life......... but i am back now..........and so happy :D

:yaali:

Some dots can be observed here also

well , welcome back... i did the same thing... joined in in 09 but was active this year...lol

• Veteran Member

Welcome back sister. But i am curious why most of the sisters use alot of dotssss after each small sentence? like .................................... :). I notice many times

For a few reasons. Interruption in thought process; lack of intelligence; not having anything important to say; aversion to good writing and like. For some it is a peculiarly female style of conversation. Say less but show that you are saying more and let the reader/listener infer. It's called playing games.

:Hijabi:

Edited by Marbles
  • Advanced Member

Protective man? Oh sis you'd be protecting a guy like Edward from the likes of me. :shaytan:

LOL! well he's supposed to be SUPER strong in the movie.. doubt he is in real life :P

no worries bro my real man is stronger than both of u>> yah I love to brag abt this fact :P

For a few reasons. Interruption in thought process; lack of intelligence; not having anything important to say; aversion to good writing and like. For some it is a peculiarly female style of conversation. Say less but show that you are saying more and let the reader/listener infer. It's called playing games.

UH!! :dry:

• Veteran Member

LOL! well he's supposed to be SUPER strong in the movie.. doubt he is in real life :P

no worries bro my real man is stronger than both of u>> yah I love to brag abt this fact :P

Hope you are not engaged to a hulk :P

• Veteran Member

or maybe its the text equivalent for the word "like"

well , welcome back like i did the same thing like joined in in 09 but was active this year like lol

smile.gif

• Veteran Member

or maybe its the text equivalent for the word "like"

Prolly. But what I said still holds true lol.

Like:

Interruption in thought process; lack of intelligence; not having anything important to say; aversion to good writing and like. . . .
Edited by Marbles
  • Advanced Member

lool loving how u guys taking it too seriously and trying to understand us females.. sry 2 break it 2 u all, but it aint workin! :P

Hope you are not engaged to a hulk :P

loool.. close enough :P the color is slightly different :P

• Advanced Member

thou Edward is a fiction character ... robert pattison played it very well... wub.gif roberst pattison wub.gif ahahahha

crazy much ...lol

lool loving how u guys taking it too seriously and trying to understand us females.. sry 2 break it 2 u all, but it aint workin! tongue.gif

i was wondering the same thing ahahah laugh.gif

• 1 month later...