Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
HR

All Old Skool Geezas

Rate this topic

No disrespek to the n00bs but your date of joining (DOJ) should be less than 1 DEC 2006 in order for you to post in this thread

Last nite I felt bare nostalgic...wanted to go back in time when I used to be on shiachat for half a day everyday!!!!!!!!! no life,,,it was all about muta research, mulla fights, so solid lyrics n jokes, cyber flirtin, men vs women fights and competitions, harry potter n cats, cross dressing (but lets not go there) and much more

So if you still exist in this cyberworld of shiachat.com and you are reading this then

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA @@@@@@@ MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Salam Alaykum

its been a while , just decided to check the site out , and i stumbled upon this forsaken thread. Well times changes, so do people , it seems most of the regular users moved on and have been replaced by others... well except ali imran , his posts seem to just multiply i dont remember them to be that much...

maula dha mallang , i seem to recall reading once that you do muay thai , is it js that , or mma .. ive been mixing it up for a while , if you got any training vids , techniques or anything like that you want/can to link me up with id appreciate it

oh yeh hollla HR , sounds familiar

regards

yousif

maula dha mallang , i seem to recall reading once that you do muay thai , is it js that , or mma .. ive been mixing it up for a while , if you got any training vids , techniques or anything like that you want/can to link me up with id appreciate it

yeah bro i remember you. im sure we had a conversation about this one time? if you live in/ around manchester send me a PM i can train you up for muay thai i still do it. they do MMA in my gym too but ive never been comfortable with another dude rubbing his crotch against mine as we roll about on the floor hugging each other. looks a bit umar/afflah if you know what i mean ;)

nah only messing. do you do BJJ or general MMA? hows your standup and cardio? how often do you train/ spar?

(salam)

it seems most of the regular users moved on and have been replaced by others... well except ali imran , his posts seem to just multiply i dont remember them to be that much...

regards

yousif

Bro, we are still famous: http://www.freewebs.com/shiachatfitna/haramimembers.htm

LOL @ Your signature; damn, I made that picture! Talk about some serious old school memories.

Wassalam

Edited by Aal-e-Imran

Salam alaykum

yeah bro i remember you. im sure we had a conversation about this one time? if you live in/ around manchester send me a PM i can train you up for muay thai i still do it. they do MMA in my gym too but ive never been comfortable with another dude rubbing his crotch against mine as we roll about on the floor hugging each other. looks a bit umar/afflah if you know what i mean ;)

nah only messing. do you do BJJ or general MMA? hows your standup and cardio? how often do you train/ spar?

Bro , we are talking about the past , now im back in bahrain again , graduated allready , i was studying in newcastle ... now im just job searching and well , trying to keep up my training , since i got no routine . The crotch thing , i get it , but thats why you wear the crotch guard , and besides the last thing il be thinking of while some one is trying to ground and pound me or break my hand is whether hes rubbing against me or not haha.. but yes its funny ...

man just general mma , didnt attend any Bjj or jj classes , but i do try to keep updated with sweeps and lock variations and options from youtube ...

i did basic wing chun , and adapted what i can for mma , still learn more technique online , but the main thing , is the chain punches and the philosophy and block/ attack at the same time.

Muay thai , been doing it here , but im little rusty on take downs from the clinch as im used to mma .. still also working on flexibility , ive been reading that the classic stretches dont really work been trying diff types... if you got suggestions i can do head kicks , just not straight off

my stand up is on track , i can and will obviously get better , bt im ok, cardio is what ive been working on , the thing is bro , my nose broke and i had trouble breathing , and had to do an operation in ramadan , which kept me off training for 2 months, and theres where i got a little rusty , now just getting back on track...

i am going back to my muay thai gym beginning of next month , but for now ,i train with full wing chun head gear ( cage mask) coz my nose is super sensitive and do well basic shadow boxing , like 5 km joggs for cardio , with sprints involved ,

also i find this is good to keep my hands up . arm and shoulder conditioning ,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_FeI88Tc_U

this bas ruten training vid - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYmfmwUc3p8

hand stands , pull ups , i do pad work for friends . jsut general stuff - 5 or 6 times a week, on a good week , ill do twice a day , sparring say 3 times a week but will change when i attend class..

so any routines or workouts

(salam)

Bro, we are still famous: http://www.freewebs.com/shiachatfitna/haramimembers.htm

LOL @ Your signature; damn, I made that picture! Talk about some serious old school memories.

Wassalam

yoo bro i didnt realize i was that famous , who the hell are those people , im guesing they have their own forum and are jealous of this forums success , but i really wasnt aware that i had that much affect, i dont even remember why they hate us that much . Ali common say the truth is it you who keeps posting those hilarious jokes in their guest book? :D surely seems like something you would have done lol

yeh man the signature is epic, i found it on my old pcs hard drive.

is everythign good with you bro ?

ahhh yes wing chun, thats one helluva fighting style man. do you do the sticky hands training? thats the sort of thing that will help you no matter what style of fighting you use.

unlucky with the nose as well, thats the sort of thing that really messes up ur plans :( mashallah good to see you are training. i did my back in years ago and am only really very recently training full time again. my cardio is awful to be honest. 1 round feels like 10 minutes

ahhh yes wing chun, thats one helluva fighting style man. do you do the sticky hands training? thats the sort of thing that will help you no matter what style of fighting you use.

unlucky with the nose as well, thats the sort of thing that really messes up ur plans :( mashallah good to see you are training. i did my back in years ago and am only really very recently training full time again. my cardio is awful to be honest. 1 round feels like 10 minutes

when i was in newcastle did alot of sticky hands , but here i dont have a partner , there me and my room mate trained together ..cardio you can get back , just need to keep training , each round does feel like ages for me , especially when doing every thing , if i just box can do that for ages, from that arm and shoulder conditioning vid , but when taken downs and kicks are involved gas tank is smaller. there are these two shows, ffight quest and human weapon , they show two dudes who travel the world to a dozen locations learn each countries martial art from the best schools and fight a dude from there in 5 days pretty goood

(salam)

Oh my God! It's you! :o

How have you been brother? @)

Where did you disappear? :unsure: And why? :angry:

(salam)

Manz right here bruv, right here. . .

My joined date should be 2004; but most of the old geezas should know what happened with my account -_-

Wassalam

Shouldn't it be 2003? I think you started spamming way before 2004.

Edited by Zareen

cross dressing (but lets not go there)

remember me HateR :shaytan: LOL I wounder if I still have that evidence of bare exposure that got used for blackmailing, I shall find it :shaytan: :shaytan: :shaytan: :shaytan:

(salam)

YOOOOO whats goingggg onnnnnn long time whats new LOLLLL ogged on after what mst been years? LOLLL how goes theeee

^_^ <-- miss this emoticon....... :dry: <-- and that one...

Edited by Aonmuhammed

Hahaha i just made it! Although to be honest i dont think i count, i rarely posted before '08 *backs away slowly*

(spoken like a redneck) we dont want your kind round these parts.....

Woohooo I almost forgot about this topic!!! lol

I remember maula dha malang haq haider ya ali madad!!!!!!!!!!!! Yousif, Zareen Aunty, Ghulam e panjatan, supplication :mellow:

SO SOLID - I miss u babes

Millionth hijabi -- Currently living with one permanent wife...no kids..left US 3 years ago..Back to Dubayyyyyy

Peer - Nada mucho Taha..kya kar rahay ho aaj kul chiqnay

I am bare disappointed that all my old posts were deleted :cry: cry%20baby.jpg ..ya3ni memories innit

Salaam People :D

Ohh I don't even remember when I last posted on SC...it seems to be taken over by new people :-/

Miss the old days when I used to spend like 20hrs here a day...

Where is everyone?????????????????

Gah

and Skoon..I remember you :D

Edited by Jawhara