Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
maula dhi matami

Considering Wearing An Abaya But Still In Two Mind

Rate this topic

sister, this is not even subtle make up, this girl looked like a clown.

Maybe the ones who wear glasses just don't want men to see their eyes. I read on another thread that in some gulf countries, the women wear green or blue contact lenses, obviously trying to flirt with their eyes

It's true that some women take it too far, you see people with tight clothing on, make up, but they have their head covered, you'd be better off dressing modestly and not covering your head.

Agreed +1

well, maybe I don't peruse the sister's forum as much as i should. But what you say doesn't suprise me, I always notice at the mosques where there is only 'temporary movable partition wall' (rather than a different room) separating the sisters, I always here them talking and stuff during prayer time.

So I guess nothing is suprising.

But still I can't see why anyone would have a problem with an abaya, I think people take issue when a person covers their face in it's entirety, though this should be avoided as we have ahadith that the women from the ahlul bayt used to cover their whole face, so insulting that is insulting them. As such, must be avoided.

about the rooms thats a different situo altogether they may be financial reason as to why they have a whole room designated for women anyhow i have rarely come across shia women wearing full ninja gear wouldn't wear it myself suppose every got their own views

about the rooms thats a different situo altogether they may be financial reason as to why they have a whole room designated for women anyhow i have rarely come across shia women wearing full ninja gear wouldn't wear it myself suppose every got their own views

you are misunderstanding, I meant it doesn't suprise me that women would shamelessly voice their opinion against an islamic tradition, when they can't even stay silent during congregational prayers.

note: I'm sure some sisters can wait until prayer is finished to talk about what they will watch on tv, but the point is, many can't

ok likewise when we open the door for namaaz and actually no matter what idara the mens section pong like really stinks of smelly feet and tauba the poor molana has to sit there as well it disgusting and the worst is in muharrum when majalis over and you go to tidy up and its like torture :squeez:

:squeez: it's so true, I even notice some times on jum'a, you are next to a guy who smells pretty bad, that is worse, because you are supposed to do ghusl on friday.

But you know what, the worst thing is, that smell isn't even of peoples feet (i'm not saying that would be better) the smell is b.o. it's pretty disgusting. I always used to wonder why certains places burned loads of incense all the time, I guess it's to cover up some strange smells.

But still, it's not all that bad, it's only now and again, and as it is winter it really shouldn't be that bad, because even for those who don't consider a shower as a necessity, there is no heat to accentuate the smell. :yaali:

after matam and halls that be packed? glad you agree mr shah the smell is mixed feet and b.o and they leave their snoty tissues as well men are really disturbing ok SOME men are

and shah you still have to shower in winter no running away from bathy time LOL :!!!:

Edited by sayeda-matami

shut up, I always shower, anyways, it isn't our generation that doesn't shower, it's the older lot (45-50+) they really let us down, but you can always tell the ones who are going to smell, it's the ones that don't dress sharp, if a man is going to turn up in suit, shirt etc, in all likelyhood he also showers, as the two go hand in hand.

but in general I do agree with you, alot of men have got terrible manners, but I must say, the iranian men keep it together quite well.

shut up, I always shower, anyways, it isn't our generation that doesn't shower, it's the older lot (45-50+) they really let us down, but you can always tell the ones who are going to smell, it's the ones that don't dress sharp, if a man is going to turn up in suit, shirt etc, in all likelyhood he also showers, as the two go hand in hand.

but in general I do agree with you, alot of men have got terrible manners, but I must say, the iranian men keep it together quite well.

and men have poor manners digusting beast!!!! :mad:

pakistani men are fine SOME the ones who shower are nice ^_^