Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

How To Combat Islamophobia And Xenophobia

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

As you all know, conservatives, and Fascists of countries around the world, Neo-Nazi Anti-Islam Anti-Foreigners in general, is Skyrocketing

Minding our own business will not work. We must take action by peaceful means to combat these.

First, we must join forces with Non-Muslims of that nation.

But we can't stop with Muslims, we must join with them in a common cause to combat all forms of Racism and Ethnic Superiority, and Radical Nationalism.

Their are plenty of left wing organizations willing to help fight this xenophobia.

The same ones, that fought for the rights of Jews will surely do so for the Muslims.

We need to be open to this, though.

Thoughts?

• Veteran Member

As you all know, conservatives, and Fascists of countries around the world, Neo-Nazi Anti-Islam Anti-Foreigners in general, is Skyrocketing

Minding our own business will not work. We must take action by peaceful means to combat these.

First, we must join forces with Non-Muslims of that nation.

But we can't stop with Muslims, we must join with them in a common cause to combat all forms of Racism and Ethnic Superiority, and Radical Nationalism.

Their are plenty of left wing organizations willing to help fight this xenophobia.

The same ones, that fought for the rights of Jews will surely do so for the Muslims.

We need to be open to this, though.

Thoughts?

we need to clean up our own houses first

we need to stop sectarian voilence first , no one would belive islam is peaceful while muslims themselves are fighting each other

we need to make clear distinctions between pure sectarian violence and political violence with fake sectarian cover

we need not to be ashamed from diversity of opinions in our own house , it is healthy , but we do need to encourage it by enhancing its language to more scientific one

we need to bring muslims into light , most muslims who are active are in the shadow , the criminals are taking the lights and our name with them labeling us all by their criminal actions as terrorists

we need muslim speakers to the west speaking about shari'a law specifically

but i guess , spreading he shia thought of what is monotheism , and who is Allah is the best thing we would do , and the no contradiction between islam and science

but they key factor is the national and cultural pride european has , though i hope the new genology project about their origins may modify this a bit

This is true. There are too many muslims killing other muslims. There is too much intolerance and hate in muslim nations toward the West.

and not the other way around ?

like west is any innocent with its history of mass murder of original inhibitant of the new world , the world wars and the wars that follow in 20th and 21st century

not to mention racism and nationalism and ddouble standards

your own values are appicable only insid your lands , but outside of your lands there is only the rule of jungle , treating others as the enemy is the default and that is so clear even in your movies about aiens from other planets

• Advanced Member

This is true. There are too many muslims killing other muslims. There is too much intolerance and hate in muslim nations toward the West.

Oh please. One could say their are to many people around the world in general who hate the west.

Not just the Muslims, I would say almost the whole damn world hates them.

Why?

Do I have to explain? Should I make another invasion list including civilian casualties?

and not the other way around ?

like west is any innocent with its history of mass murder of original inhibitant of the new world , the world wars and the wars that follow in 20th and 21st century

not to mention racism and nationalism and ddouble standards

your own values are appicable only insid your lands , but outside of your lands there is only the rule of jungle , treating others as the enemy is the default and that is so clear even in your movies about aiens from other planets

I am not here to defend America or the West. I agree they has committed many injustices, but it is striving to move forward every day and improve. America is not a perfect nation. Still, many people choose to immigrate here from all over the world every day, including Muslims (Sunnis and Shias). They obviously have a better opportunity in the USA economically as well as culturally. This is something you cannot deny. I would be willing to bet that most of the Shia posters on this site are living comfortably in Western countries. They are not forced to swallow any state propaganda and can easily speak their opinion, no matter how different from the mainstream it is.

The West has been trying to end discrimination, but this is not something that happens overnight. I don't see how you can say minorities don't have it any better than they did 50 years ago. America finally has a black President, so I would say that the majority of Americans are not racist or he would not be in power.

Yassameen, as for someone who live in Saudi Arabia, I don't see yourself as someone who is in the position of questioning me. Saudi Arabia is one of the last few countries that still has an antiquated absolute monarchy. This is something you would see in the Middle Ages. If it weren't for vast oil wealth to support the country and people, I am sure it would be overthrown in a matter of days; although probably for the worst since they have spent so much effort in promoting their intollerant form of Wahabism. Saudi Arabia is also not a model country for tolerance. They tell you what to think, how to pray, who can drive, and how to live. Believe me, KSA days are numbered.

I am not here to defend America or the West. I agree they has committed many injustices, but it is striving to move forward every day and improve. America is not a perfect nation. Still, many people choose to immigrate here from all over the world every day, including Muslims (Sunnis and Shias). They obviously have a better opportunity in the USA economically as well as culturally. This is something you cannot deny. I would be willing to bet that most of the Shia posters on this site are living comfortably in Western countries. They are not forced to swallow any state propaganda and can easily speak their opinion, no matter how different from the mainstream it is.

The West has been trying to end discrimination, but this is not something that happens overnight. I don't see how you can say minorities don't have it any better than they did 50 years ago. America finally has a black President, so I would say that the majority of Americans are not racist or he would not be in power.

Yassameen, as for someone who live in Saudi Arabia, I don't see yourself as someone who is in the position of questioning me. Saudi Arabia is one of the last few countries that still has an antiquated absolute monarchy. This is something you would see in the Middle Ages. If it weren't for vast oil wealth to support the country and people, I am sure it would be overthrown in a matter of days; although probably for the worst since they have spent so much effort in promoting their intollerant form of Wahabism. Saudi Arabia is also not a model country for tolerance. They tell you what to think, how to pray, who can drive, and how to live. Believe me, KSA days are numbered.

sorry master , i'll shut up my mouth , and would not dare to confront master again

this country days are in your hand so its money and people , they are yours to use the way you wish

iam just a poor brainwashed opressed woman who should show kindness and thankfullness to the master gifts of money , weapons and troops

how can i deny your kindess of opening your house for me after burning mine, i am happy now that the locks you placed there are burnt now , after all master only wanted the best

sorry master , i'll shut up my mouth , and would not dare to confront master again

this country days are in your hand so its money and people , they are yours to use the way you wish

iam just a poor brainwashed opressed woman who should show kindness and thankfullness to the master gifts of money , weapons and troops

how can i deny your kindess of opening your house for me after burning mine, i am happy now that the locks you placed there are burnt now , after all master only wanted the best

I am not trying to offend or insult you, just trying to open your eyes. You have more freedom and sel-determination in the West than you do in KSA. Why can't you see that?

• Advanced Member

I'd say just wait till the storm passes. Americans may not like muslims much right now but they are by and large pretty tolerant of them.

One thing that could change that would be if muslims engaged in annoying ADL type political correctness.

I'd say just wait till the storm passes. Americans may not like muslims much right now but they are by and large pretty tolerant of them.

One thing that could change that would be if muslims engaged in annoying ADL type political correctness.

The ADL are just another side of the argument. The Shariah/IRI supporters are no better than Zionists.

I forgive you. You must remember that USA is a friend of the KSA, so that is something as an Arabian citizen you shoud respect (by law).

How to combat Islamaphobia.

Hmm.... Let's see... How about not being a hypocrite and whining about Westen decadence.

If you want respect for your values, then it must be mutual. We need to see more muslims embracing tolerance for other ideas and cultures.

Until this happens, Islamophobia is justified.