Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
ShiaChat.com
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Business Opportunity For Shia's

• Basic Members

Why the Shia's aren't doing business with each other compared to other groups? How can we make it happen?

In this regard I have been looking for ways to do business with Shia's around the world and I thought with introducing business ideas, proposals, projects for investment, partnership,...and so on here can be helpfull. So if anyone likes, can post their offerings here.

To start with I can propose Consultation in Planning and management services + investment projects in Gas to liguid(GTL) or any other projects for free zone areas in Iran. For more info. please visit our blog and web site below

http://tstconsulting.blog.com/ , www.tstconsulting.ir

• 2 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Advanced Member

Speaking of business I am a civil engineer i have lived in UAE since childhood until they blacklisted me and deported me because i am a lebanese shia therefore i support and finance hezbollah :S Now im in qatar and they are starting to deport lebanese too. Truth is i am sick and tired for the mentalty here in the middle east so i was wondering if anyone know a decent construction business i can apply to somewhere in the west continent. I have 2 years of rich experience on site. May Allah reward whoever can help me...

• 2 weeks later...

Speaking of business I am a civil engineer i have lived in UAE since childhood until they blacklisted me and deported me because i am a lebanese shia therefore i support and finance hezbollah :S Now im in qatar and they are starting to deport lebanese too. Truth is i am sick and tired for the mentalty here in the middle east so i was wondering if anyone know a decent construction business i can apply to somewhere in the west continent. I have 2 years of rich experience on site. May Allah reward whoever can help me...

If you were born in the UAE doesn't that make you a national? There's no way the government could have deported you back to Lebanon based solely on ethnic background. Especially considering you were contributing to the infrastructure of the country. Were you involved in something sketchy that lead to you being recognized and blacklisted?

Edited by mehdi23