Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Defaming The Wife Of The Prophet(s) Is Forbidden

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

Then why do shias go crazy if someone only refers to Yazeed as Hazrat?? Shouldnt we let Allah be judge of Yazeed as well, and not send la'an on him either?? He made mistakes but hey let Allah be the judge of him right?? What about taking ahadith from Abu Hurera,?? How can I say they were not trustworthy, yes they made mistakes but let Allah be the judge of that, and we should start takign our deen from them.

Bottom line is some crimes are so henious the purportator of such acts will surely end up in hell, and we don't ahve to wait for the judgement day to make such statements, or else forget the marg bar America and all other such slogans... let Allah be the judge of everything.

In my mind this sort of response shows a lack of ability to discriminate levels of wrongdoing, different levels of probable inferred intention of the individual.

Muawiyya and Yazeed and Marwan b. Hakam are rather black and white cases. There has been a petrodollar funded Saudi effort to re-habilitate the image of them amongst Sunnis, but traditionally, the image of these men amongst Sunnis is much the same as the Shia one. There is a reason why the title of righteous caliphs amongst the Sunnis ends with either Imam Ali or Imam Hassan. These men, their ways of thinking are clear, their characters are clear. They were cunning men who strove for evil and worked ruthelessly toward it. They craved power and nothing else. These were unambiguously evil men.

As for Abu Bakr, Umar, Uthman, and Ayesha, is it really so controversial to make the objective historical observation that we are dealing with much more complex, nuanced characters, within the grey zone rather than in the zone of black and white? Is it really so controversial to observe that, based on the objective historical record that they posessed some redeeming qualities and played some positive roles in Islamic history? Is it really so controversial to observe a clear difference in character between these individuals and the ones mentioned in the previous paragraph? These individuals were flawed, weak, all-too-human characters, and their errors in judgment and the impacts of them on Islamic history should be honestly and openly mentioned and analyzed so as to learn from their example.

But to lump them in the same box with the Umayyad tyrants shows a lack of subtlety in understanding.

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

(bismillah) (salam) I think you have misunderstood the meaning of "Unity". Unity does not mean Shia should become Sunni or Sunnis should become Shias. Nor does it mean we accept each others beliefs o

In His Name, the Most High Salaams I really don't understand why there is such a difficulty in understanding this from the part of some people. Wallah it's very strange. Look, we are Shia, we accept

(salam) I agree with you completely that we in the School of Ahlulbayt should not be defaming the wife of the Prophet (pbuh) at all. Unfortunately we have Shia's that do this kind of behavior on the

Posted Images

Lots of things give a bad image of Islam.

Quite frankly the only thing that gives a bad image to Islam is wahhabi terrorism. There have been numerous documentaries etc that have showed Zanjeer Zani and it really doesn't give a wrong impression to non-muslims whatsoever, only sunnis makes fun of shias for it.

• Veteran Member

Quite frankly the only thing that gives a bad image to Islam is wahhabi terrorism. There have been numerous documentaries etc that have showed Zanjeer Zani and it really doesn't give a wrong impression to non-muslims whatsoever, only sunnis makes fun of shias for it.

Sorry, but that is an incorrect statement, and you can't really believe that. I friend of mine(who isn't shia) saw one of these processions when he was 10, and he still hasn't gotten over it, he thinks that it is part of our religions. On top of that, impassiveness is not a normal human reaction when one sees people taking a knife or chaines and using them violently on themselves, or getting a massive knife and cutting an infant's head open. Surely if you take a step back you can see that

Edited by ShahHussain
  • Advanced Member

(salam)

(bismillah)

Did you discuss this "exposing him" stretagy with others on your team?

Also what about MDM, are you also letting him expose himself??????

I am personally against banning people. The idea is that letting them stay on the forum keeps the door open for future reform. Kicking someone off the forum closes that door, forever. Also as an Admin/Moderator you should never have a personal grudge against anyone. Those who break form rules should be warned and their posts edited.

WS

People are not going to be kicked-off this forum because of their controversial views, unless they are holding nasibi viewpoints, being too vulgar or disrespecting Islam. You can check out the banned thread in the suggestion forum for some of the reasons why we banned certain members.

And to answer your first question, yes, we do sometimes discuss why we are leaving certain controversial opinions intact and why certain post are not/should not be edited.

We are not really responsible for your posts. You are the only person that can be held accountable for what you post on a public forum. And we don’t have enough staff to play mommy or edit out every posts.

• Advanced Member

(salam)

As for Abu Bakr, Umar, Uthman, and Ayesha, is it really so controversial to make the objective historical observation that we are dealing with much more complex, nuanced characters, within the grey zone rather than in the zone of black and white? Is it really so controversial to observe that, based on the objective historical record that they posessed some redeeming qualities and played some positive roles in Islamic history? Is it really so controversial to observe a clear difference in character between these individuals and the ones mentioned in the previous paragraph? These individuals were flawed, weak, all-too-human characters, and their errors in judgment and the impacts of them on Islamic history should be honestly and openly mentioned and analyzed so as to learn from their example.

But to lump them in the same box with the Umayyad tyrants shows a lack of subtlety in understanding.

+1

Though I must say, that earlier quote from Shaykh al-Mufid (who was quite distant from ghuluww) on A'isha has got me wondering...

• Advanced Member

(salam)

I am not sure that there is a grey zone when we speak about people like the Sahabas (Abu Bakr, Umar and Uthman) and Ayesha. I don’t dispute that they might have some redeeming qualities and their positive roles in Islam. Still this doesn’t put them into grey area. We can have grey opinion about them in the life times of the Holy Prophet (pbuh) but not after his dead. When someone openly and shamefully fight the teaching of Allah swt in the Quran, the Sunnah of the Holy Prophet (pbuh) and the Ahlul bayt after Prophet death then that becomes black and white.

It is very unfortunate that the Sunnis are revering people that shouldn’t even be respected. We do not need to slander them just speak the truth about their action.

But will the Sunnis understand that we are not slandering when we speak the truth about them?

• Advanced Member

Foe Abu bakr, Omar, Osman and Ayesha there really isn't any grey area it's as clear as day and night. Anybody thT wages war against an imam that usurps their right is waging war against Allah. To believe otherwise is naive and an indication of immature mind.

This is frankly obscene. Anyone who doesn't understand what our stance is in regards to the first two frankly has a very poor understanding of Shi`ism, and should really fear for their hereafter. Hadith after hadith we have that condemn them in the strongest of terms, leaving zero doubt that they in fact, not easy targets like Yazid and co as bad as they were, were the worst of creation from whom _all_ of the sufferings and oppression of the Ahl al-Bayt followed suit. Let me requote the hadith mentioned earlier by another poster, but I'll quote it in full:

340 - علي بن ابراهيم، عن أبيه، عن حنان بن سدير، ومحمد بن يحيى، عن أحمد بن محمد عن محمد بن إسماعيل، عن حنان بن سدير، عن أبيه قال: سألت أبا جعفر (عليه السلام) عنهما (3) فقال: يا أبا الفضل ما تسألني عنهما فوالله ما مات منا ميت قط إلا ساخطا عليهما وما منا اليوم إلا ساخطا عليهما يوصي بذلك الكبير منا الصغير، إنهما ظلمانا حقنا ومنعانا فيئنا وكانا أول من ركب أعناقنا وبثقا علينا بثقا (4) في الاسلام لا يسكر أبدا حتى يقوم قائمنا أو يتكلم متكلمنا (5). ثم قال: أما والله لو قد قام قائمنا [ أ ] وتكلم متكلمنا لابدى من امورهما ما كان يكتم ولكتم من امورهما ما كان يظهر والله ما أسست من بلية ولا قضية تجري علينا أهل البيت إلا هما أسسا أولها فعليمهما لعنة الله والملائكة والناس أجمعين.

`Ali b. Ibrahim from his father from Hanan b. Sadir and Muhammad b. Yahya from Ahmad b. Muhammad from Muhammad b. Isma`il from Hanan b. Sadir from his father. He said: I asked Abu Ja`far (عليه السلام) about them (two, i.e. Abu Bakr and `Umar). So he said: O Abu ‘l-Fadl, what do you ask me about them. For by Allah, not a deceased person dies from us at all but that he is indignant against them. And there is none from us today but that he is indignant against them, the elder from us commending (or, bequeathing) that to the younger. They only oppressed our right and prevented from us our fa’y. And they were the first who rode our necks and opened against us a stream in Islam that will never be closed until our Qa’im rises or our speaker speaks. Then he said: However, by Allah, had our Qa’im risen or our speaker spoken, he would express regarding their affairs what is suppressed and suppress of their affair what was apparent. By Allah, there has not been a tribulation established nor a case brought against us the Ahl al-Bay but that they established its beginning. So upon them be the curse of Allah and the angels and mankind altogether.

As to fearing for your hereafter, we even have a hadith that says Mukhtar will be in Hell because he had some love in his heart for them (though through the intercession of Imam al-Husayn as.gif he will be brought out eventually), and I already quoted you the hadiths saying that whoever doubts in the kufr of the enemies of the Ahl al-Bayt as.gif is a kafir himself. Or the one that called the man who refused to do bara'at from Amir al-Mu'mineen as.gif enemies, but simply saying the Imam as.gif was more beloved to him, that called such a man a confused person and an enemy. Yet when hadith after hadith of the Imams you claim to believe in are brought, what do we hear? The echoes of "the book of Allah is enough for us". [Edited]

What has become of the Shi`as that they are even having to discuss the position of the Pharoahs, of Jibt and Taghut, when for centuries we were known precisely for this (why do you think they call us Rafidi?). It pains me to find this as our condition today. It's like the sacrifices of those centuries, where the Shi`a were forced to conceal their beliefs, died for them, it means nothing to you. [Edited] for "Shi`as" to be looking for excuses for the usurper of Fadak, for the killer of az-Zahra as.gif, for the rider of the Camel who hated your Imams as.gif.... this is truly unacceptable. Who was the first to give bay`at to the first tyrant but Iblis himself, will you follow after his example now? [Edited]

• Advanced Member

(salam)

Kadhim,

That is uncalled for. What do you have against people posting hadiths from our books?

Please. You diminish yourself with this post.

That was so very much less than what was called for.

The hadith quoting is fine. The thinly veiled takfirs and the heavy-handed threats of hellfire in lieu of real argument are not fine.

• Advanced Member

(salam)

I need to ask everyone to stop harassing Admins/Mods or questioning their status. Admins/Mods are hired to take care of this forum (administrating the board and taking care of reports).

You can criticize someone’s opinions/posts but stop bringing their employment status. This is a really stressful and thankless job. The only reason we are doing it is because you can have your say here.

Please. You diminish yourself with this post.

That was so very much less than what was called for.

The hadith quoting is fine. The thinly veiled takfirs and the heavy-handed threats of hellfire in lieu of real argument are not fine.

You called him a ranting lunatic. How is that a real argument?

This topic is becoming a joke now. We care so much about hurting someone else’s feelings that we don’t really care when we are hurting our feeling.

Edited by Zareen
  • Advanced Member

(salam)

This is a really stressful and thankless job. The only reason we are doing it is because you can have your say here.

I was a forum admin before and I know how tough it is to manage posts, people...etc. I wanted to tell you I respect what you do and I know exactly what you all have to go through. I feel your pain.

Edited by zzaveri
  • Banned

it seems that love for sunnis has overtaken some peoples love for their imams.

i believe the first three and ammi jaan were evil in every possible way. i hate them and will continue to curse them openly and in secret until i die inshallah.

i will never respect them, i fear the mother of hussain.

this fatwa isnt worth the paper its printed on. there, i said it.

• Advanced Member

Ahlul Bayt News Agency ; The Translation Text of Fatwa is as follows:

World Shia Leader, Imam Sayyed Ali Khamenei, issued a fatwa, declared unlawful the insulting Prophet's wife Aisha, and any of the Sunni Islamic symbols.

See the below link for details.

http://www.abna.ir/data.asp?lang=3&id=207222

• Advanced Member

Ahlul Bayt News Agency ; The Translation Text of Fatwa is as follows:

World Shia Leader, Imam Sayyed Ali Khamenei, issued a fatwa, declared unlawful the insulting Prophet's wife Aisha, and any of the Sunni Islamic symbols.

See the below link for details.

http://www.abna.ir/d...ang=3&id=207222

YOU ARE LATE.....Already discussing here.....Click.....

• Advanced Member

In His Name, the Most High

Salam

SobhanAllah. It rather seems that the hate for Sunnis have overtaken some peoples love for their Imams(A) since they choose to quench their personal emotions rather then strictly adhering to the path of their leader.

No you don't fear the mother of Imam Hossein(A), if you did you would not have written what you did.

I am ashamed at the behaviour of some of you people. I as your little brother should be inspired and taught by your words of wisdom, saddly this is not the case.

Salam

Ehsan

Edited by Ehsan
  • Advanced Member

(bismillah)

ÂیÊ ÇááÀ äãÇÒی:

arrow4rtl.gif ÑÀÈÑ ÇäÞáÇÈ ˜ÿ ÝÊæی äÿ æÀÇÈی / ÕÀیæäی ÓÇÒÔ ˜æ äǘÇã ÈäÇÏیÇ

ÂیÊ ÇááÀ äãÇÒی äÿ ÇÀá ÓäÊ ˜ÿ ãÞÏÓÇÊ ˜ی ÊæÀیä ˜æ ÍÑÇã ÞÑÇÑ Ïیäÿ ˜ÿ ÓáÓáÿ ãیŸ ÑÀÈÑ ÇäÞáÇÈ ˜ÿ ÝÊæی ˜ÿ ÈÇÑÿ ãیŸ ˜ÀÇ:  ˜ÿ ÝÊæی äÿ æÍÏÊ ˜ÿ ÏÔãä ÇäÊÀÇÓäÏæŸ ÇæÑ ÔیÚÀ Óäی ˜ÿ ÏÑãیÇä ÇÎÊáÇÝ Çáäÿ ˜ی ÕÀیæäی ÓÇÒÔ ˜æ äǘÇã ÈäÇÏیÇ Àÿ۔

71975.jpgÇÀá ÇáÈیÊ (Ú) äیæÒ ÇیÌäÓی Ü ÇÈäÇ Ü ˜ی ÑæÑŠ ˜ÿ ãØÇÈÞ ÎÈÑÇä ÞیÇÏÊ ˜æäÓá ˜ÿ јä ÍÖÑÊ ÂیÊ ÇááÀ ÂíÊÇááå ÚÈÏÇáäÈí äãÇÒی äÿ ÇÀá ÓäÊ ˜ÿ ãÞÏÓÇÊ ˜ی ÊæÀیä ˜æ ÍÑÇã Ïیäÿ ˜ÿ ÓáÓáÿ ãیŸ ÂیÊ ÇááÀ ÇáÚÙãی ÓیÏ Úáی ÎÇãäÀ Çی ÇáÍÓیäی ˜ÿ ÝÊæی ˜ÿ ÐÑیÚÿ äǘÇã Àæäÿ æÇáی ÓÇÒÔ ˜ی æÖÇÍÊ ˜ÑÊÿ ÀæÆÿ ˜ÀÇ: æÀÇÈی ÇæÑ ÕÀیæäی ãÓáãÇäæŸ ˜ÿ ÏÑãیÇä ÊÝÑÞÀ ªیáÇäÿ ˜ÿ ÍæÇáÿ Óÿ Çäی ÓÇÒÔ ˜æ Úãáی ÌÇãÀ ÀäÇäÿ ˜ÿ ÓáÓáÿ ãیŸ ˜Èªی ÛÇÝá ÔیÚÀ äæÌæÇäæŸ ˜æ ÇÀá ÓäÊ ˜ÿ ÎáÇÝ ÇæÑ ˜Èªی Óäی ÇäÊÀÇÓäÏæŸ ˜æ ÇÀá ÊÔیÚ ˜ÿ ÎáÇÝ ÇÓÊÚãÇá ˜ÑÊÿ ÀیŸ ÊÇ ˜À ÇÓ ØÑÍ ãÓáãÇäæŸ ˜æ Çی˜ ÏæÓÑÿ ˜ÿ ÎáÇÝ ãÔÊÚá ˜ÑÓ˜یŸ۔

ÂیÊ ÇááÀ äãÇÒی äÿ ÇÓ ÓÇÒÔ ˜æ äǘÇã ÈäÇäÿ ãیŸ ÑÀÈÑ ãÚÙã ˜ÿ ÝÊæی ˜ی ÊÚÑیÝ ˜ÑÊÿ ÀæÆÿ ˜ÀÇ:  ˜ÿ ÝÊæی ˜Ç ãÞÕÏ Óäی ÇæÑ ÔیÚÀ ãÓáãÇäæŸ ˜ÿ ÏÑãیÇä ÇÊÍÇÏ æ ی˜ÌÀÊی ˜Ç ÞیÇã Àÿ ÇæÑ یÀ æÀی ãæÖæÚ Àÿ ÌÓ Ñ ÇãÇã Îãیäی ÑÍãÉ ÇááÀ ÚáیÀ Ȫی ÊØیÏ ÝÑãÇیÇ ˜ÑÊÿ ʪÿ۔

ÎÈÑÇä ÞیÇÏÊ ˜æäÓá ˜ÿ јä ÇæÑ ÈáäÏ ÇیÀ ÚÇáã Ïیä ÂیÊ ÇááÀ äãÇÒی äÿ ˜ÀÇ: ÔیÚÀ ÇæÑ Óäی ÈÀÊ Óÿ ãÓÇÆá ãیŸ ãÊÝÞ ÇáÑÇÆÿ ÀیŸ ÇæÑ ÇäÀیŸ ÇÓáÇã ÏÔãä ØÇÞÊæŸ ˜ÿ ÎáÇÝ ãÊÍÏ ÇæÑ ÀãÝ˜Ñ ÀæäÇ ÇÀÆÿ۔

ÞÇÈá Ð˜Ñ Àÿ ˜À ÚÇáã ÚÑÈ ˜ÿ ÈÀÊ Óÿ ÚáãÇÁ ÇæÑ ÏÇäÔæÑæŸ äÿ ÇÀá ÓäÊ ˜ÿ ãÞÏÓÇÊ ˜ی ÊæÀیä ˜æ ÍÑÇã ÞÑÇÑ Ïیäÿ ˜ÿ ÓáÓáÿ ãیŸ ÍÖÑÊ ÂیÊ ÇááÀ ÇáÚÙãی ÎÇãäÀ Çی ˜ÿ ÝÊæی ˜Ç ÒÈÑÏÓÊ ÎیÑ ãÞÏã ˜یÇ Àÿ ÇæÑ ÎیÑ ãÞÏã ˜Ç یÀ ÓáÓáÀ ÇȪی ÌÇÑی Àÿ۔

(bismillah)

ÂیÊ ÇááÀ ÇáÚÙãی ÎÇãäÀ Çی ˜Ç ÝÊæیº ÚÇáã ÇÓáÇã ˜Ç ÒÈÑÏÓÊ ÎیÑ ãÞÏã

ÇáÌÒیÑÀ یäá äÿ "ãÇæÑÇÁ ÇáÎÈÑ" ˜ÿ ÚäæÇä Óÿ Çäÿ ÊÈÕÑÿ ãیŸ ãÎÊáÝ ãÇÀÑیä ˜ی ãæÌæÏی ãیŸ ÂیÊ ÇááÀ ÇáÚÙãی ÎÇãäÀ Çی ˜ÿ ÝÊæی ÇæÑ ÇÓáÇãی ÇÊÍÇÏ æ ی˜ÌÀÊی Ñ ÇÓ ˜ÿ ÇËÑÇÊ ˜ÿ ÈÇÑÿ ãیŸ Ñ ÊÈÕÑÀ ˜یÇ۔

71962.jpgÇÀá ÇáÈیÊ (Ú) äیæÒ ÇیÌäÓی ۔ ÇÈäÇ ۔ ˜ی ÑæÑŠ ˜ÿ ãØÇÈÞ ÊÈÕÑÿ ãیŸ ˜یÇ یÇ ˜À ÂیÊ ÇááÀ ÇáÚÙãی ÎÇãäÀ Çی äÿ ÝÊæی ÕÇÏÑ ÝÑãÇ ˜Ñ یÛãÈÑ ÎÏÇ (Õ) ˜ی ÒæÌÀ ÚÇÆÔÀ ÈäÊ ÇÈی È˜Ñ ˜ی ÊæÀیä ÓãیÊ ÊãÇãی Óäی ÚáÇÆã ˜ی ÊæÀیä ˜æ ÍÑÇã ÞÑÇÑ ÏیÇ۔

یÇÏ ÑÀÿ ˜À ÚÇáã ÇÓáÇã ãیŸ ÇÓ ÝÊæی ˜Ç ÒÈÑÏÓÊ ÎیÑ ãÞÏã ÀæÑÀÇ Àÿ۔

ÂیÊ ÇááÀ ÇáÚÙãی ÎÇãäÀ Çی äÿ Çی˜ ÇÓÊÝÊÇÁ ˜ÿ ÌæÇÈ ãیŸ ÝÑãÇیÇ Àÿ ˜À "ÇÀá ÓäÊ ÈÑÇÏÑÇä ˜ی ÚáÇãÊæŸ ÇæÑ ãÞÏÓÇÊ ãäÌãáÀ یÛãÈÑ ÇÓáÇã (Õ) ˜ی ÒæÌÀ [ÚÇÆÔÀ ÈäÊ ÇÈی ȘÑ] Ñ ÊÀãÊ ÈÇäϪäÇ ÍÑÇã Àÿ ÇæÑ یÀ ͘ã ÊãÇã ÇäÈیÇÁ ÚáیÀã ÇáÓáÇã ÈÇáÎÕæÕ ÇäÈیÇÁ ˜ÿ ÓیÏ æ ÓÑÏÇÑ ÍÖÑÊ ÑÓæá ÇááÀ ÇáÇÚÙã Õáی ÇááÀ ÚáیÀ æ ÂáÀ æ Óáã ˜ی ÒæÌÇÊ Ñ Èªی áÇæ ÀæÊÇ Àÿ [ÇæÑ Çä Ñ Èªی ˜Óی ÞÓã ˜ی ÊÀãÊ áÇäÇ ÍÑÇã Àÿ]۔

ÂیÊ ÇááÀ ÇáÚÙãی ÎÇãäÀ Çی äÿ یÀ ÝÊæی ÓÚæÏی ÚÑÈ ˜ÿ ÔÀÑ ÇáÇÍÓÇÁ ˜ÿ ÚáãÇÁ ÇæÑ ÏÇäÔæÑæŸ ˜ÿ ÇÓÊÝÊÇÁ ˜ÿ ÌæÇÈ ãیŸ ÕÇÏÑ ÝÑãÇیÇ Àÿ۔

یÀ ÇÓÊÝÊÇÁ Çی˜ ãæáæی äãÇ ÔÎÕ ˜ی ÌÇäÈ Óÿ ÚÇÆÔÀ ˜ی ÊæÀیä ˜ÿ ÈÚÏ Úãá ãیŸ ÂیÇ۔

ÇÓ ÔÎÕ ˜ÿ ÊæÀیä ÂãیÒ ÇÞÏÇãÇÊ ˜ÿ äÊیÌÿ ãیŸ ÓÚæÏی ÚÑÈ ˜ÿ ãÝÊی ÇÚÙã "Âá ÇáÔیÎ"äÿ ÇÓ ÔÎÕ ˜ÿ ÈیÇäÇÊ Ñ ÎæÔی ÇæÑ ÓÑæÑ ˜Ç ÇÙÀÇÑ ˜ÑÊÿ ÀæÆÿ ˜ÀÇ ÊªÇ ˜À "ÇÓ ãæáæی ˜ÿ ÈیÇäÇÊ ˜ی æÌÀ Óÿ ÚÑÈ äæÌæÇäæŸ ˜Ç ÊÔیÚ ˜ی ØÑÝ ÑÌÍÇä ãÇäÏ š ÌÇÆÿ Ç"۔

ÇÓ Óÿ ÞÈá ÇیÑÇä ÇæÑ ÏæÓÑÿ ããÇᘠ˜ÿ ÔیÚÀ ÚáãÇÁ äÿ ÓÇÈÞ ˜æیÊی ÝæÌی ÇÝÓÑ ÇæÑ ãæÌæÏÀ ÔیÎ یÇÓÑ ÇáÍÈیÈ äÇãی ãæáæی äãÇ ÔÎÕ ˜ی ÌÇäÈ Óÿ ÚÇÆÔÀ Ñ ÈÀÊÇä ÊÑÇÔی ˜ی ãÐãÊ ˜ی ʪی ÇæÑ ÓÚæÏی ÚÑÈ¡ ˜æیÊ ÇæÑ ÇیÑÇä ˜ÿ ÔیÚÀ ÚáãÇÁ äÿ ˜ÀÇ ÊªÇ ˜À ÑÓæá ÇááÀ (Õ) ˜ی ÒæÌÇÊ ˜ی ÊæÀیä ÍÑÇã Àÿ۔

ÊÀÑÇä ãیŸ ÇáÌÒیÑÀ Šیáی æیŽä یäá ˜ÿ äãÇÆäÏÿ ãÍãÏ ÇáÈÍÑÇäی äÿ Ȫی ÇÓی ÍæÇáÿ Óÿ ÑæÑŠ ÏیÊÿ ÀæÆÿ ˜Æی ÈÇÑ ÂیÊ ÇááÀ ÇáÚÙãی ÎÇãäÀ Çی ˜ی ˜ÊÇÈ "ÇÌæÈۃÇáÇÓÊÝÊÇÆÇÊ" ϘªÇ ˜Ñ ÇÓáÇãی ãÐÇÀÈ ˜ÿ ÏÑãیÇä ÇÊÍÇÏ æ ی˜ÌÀÊی Ñ ÂیÊ ÇááÀ ÇáÚÙãی ÎÇãäÀ Çی ˜ی ÊØیÏ ˜Ç ÍæÇáÀ ÏیÇ۔

ãÍãÏ ÇáÈÍÑÇäی äÿ ÇÓ ÑæÑŠ ãیŸ ÂیÊ ÇááÀ ÇáÚÙãی ÎÇãäÀ Çی ˜ÿ ÊÇÒÀ ÊÑیä ÝÊæی ˜ی ØÑÝ ÇÔÇÑÀ ˜ÑÊÿ ÀæÆÿ ˜ÀÇ ˜À  äÿ ÑÓæá ÎÏÇ (Õ) ˜ی ÒæÌÇÊ ÇæÑ ÇÀá ÓäÊ ÈÑÇÏÑÇä ˜ÿ äÒÏی˜ ãÍÊÑã ÔÎÕیÇÊ ˜ی ÊæÀیä ˜æ ÍÑÇã ÞÑÇÑ ÏیÇ Àÿ۔

˜æیÊ ˜ÿ ÑæÒäÇãÿ "ÇáÇäÈÇÁ"¡ "ãÚÑæÝ æیÈ ÓÇÆŠ "ÇáãÍیØ"¡ áÈäÇäی ÑæÒäÇãæŸ "ÇáÓÝیÑ" ÇæÑ "ÇáÍیÇÊ ÇæÑ ãÕÑی Ñییæ æ Šیáی æیŽä ˜ی æیÈ ÓÇÆŠ äÿ ÇÓ

ÓãیÊ Ç˜ËÑ ÚÑÈ ÐÑÇÆÚ ÇÈáÇÛ äÿ ÇÓ ÝÊæی ˜æ æÓیÚ یãÇäÿ Ñ ˜æÑیÌ Ïی Àÿ۔

ÏÑیŸ ÇËäÇÁ æÀÇÈیÊ ˜ÿ Šیáی æیŽä یäá "ÇáÚÑÈیÀ" äÿ Ü Ìæ ÇیÑÇä ãیŸ ˜Óی ÔÎÕ ˜ÿ ˜ªÇäÓäÿ ˜ی ÂæÇÒ Óä ˜Ñ ÇÓ ãᘠãیŸ ÒáÒáÀ æÇÞÚ Àæäÿ ˜ی ÑæÑŠ äÔÑ ˜ÑÊÇ Àÿ Ü ÇÓ ÍæÇáÿ Óÿ ÎÇãæÔی ÇÎÊیÇÑ ˜Ñјªی Àÿ ˜یæä˜À یÀ ÝÊæی ÇÓáÇãی æÍÏÊ ÇæÑ ÕÀیæäی ÓÇÒÔ ˜ی äǘÇãی ˜ی ÈäیÇÏ Àÿ ÌȘÀ ÇáÚÑÈیÀ ÇæÑ ÇÓ ÌیÓÿ ÏیÑ ÐÑÇÆÚ ˜Ç ãØãÚ äÙÑ ÕÀیæäیÊ ˜ÿ ÓÇʪ ÀãÕÏÇ Àæ˜Ñ ÚÇáãی ÕÀیæäیÊ ˜ÿ ÇÀÏÇÝ ˜ÿ ÍÕæá ˜ی ˜æÔÔ ãیŸ ãÕÑæÝ ÑÀÊÇ Àÿ۔

ÇãÇã Îãیäی ÑÍãÉÇááÀ æ ÈјÇÊÀ ÇæÑ ÂیÊ ÇááÀ ÇáÚÙãی ÎÇãäÀ Çی äÿ ÇÓáÇãی æÍÏÊ Ñ ÒæÑ ÏیÊÿ ÂÆÿ ÀیŸ ˜یæä˜À Çä ˜ی ÑÇÆÿ ˜ÿ ãØÇÈÞ ãÓáãÇäæŸ ˜ی æÍÏÊ ÇäÀیŸ ÇÓ ãÞÇã Ñ ÀäÇ Ó˜Êی Àÿ ˜À ÏÔãä ˜æ ášÿ Ȫšÿ ÈÛیÑ Ô˜ÓÊ Ïÿ Ó˜یŸ ÇæÑ Çä ˜ÿ ÀÇʪ ãÓáãÇäæŸ ˜ÿ ãÞÏÑÇÊ ÇæÑ Çä ˜ÿ æÓÇÆá Óÿ ˜æÊÇÀ ˜ÑÓ˜Êÿ ÀیŸ۔

http://www.abna.ir/data.asp?lang=6&id=207324

i believe the first three and ammi jaan were evil in every possible way. i hate them and will continue to curse them openly and in secret until i die inshallah.

The example of those who were entrusted with the Torah and then did not take it on is like that of a donkey who carries volumes [of books]. Wretched is the example of the people who deny the signs of Allah. And Allah does not guide the wrongdoing people.

(Quran, Surah Jumua' (#62), Verse #5)

And of the people are some who say, "We believe in Allah and the Last Day," but they are not believers. They [think to] deceive Allah and those who believe, but they deceive not except themselves and perceive [it] not. In their hearts is disease, so Allah has increased their disease; and for them is a painful punishment because they [habitually] used to lie. And when it is said to them, "Do not cause corruption on the earth," they say, "We are but reformers." Unquestionably, it is they who are the corrupters, but they perceive [it] not. And when it is said to them, "Believe as the people have believed," they say, "Should we believe as the foolish have believed?" Unquestionably, it is they who are the foolish, but they know [it] not. And when they meet those who believe, they say, "We believe"; but when they are alone with their evil ones, they say, "Indeed, we are with you; we were only mockers." [But] Allah mocks them and prolongs them in their transgression [while] they wander blindly. Those are the ones who have purchased error [in exchange] for guidance, so their transaction has brought no profit, nor were they guided.

(Quran, Surah al-Baqarah (#2), Verses 8-16)

Shabbir

• Advanced Member

(bismillah)

آیت اللہ العظمی خامنہ ای کا فتوی؛ شیخ الازھر نے حمایت کردی / استفتاء اور فتوی کا متن

مصر کی الازھر یونیورسٹی کے سربراہ نے اپنے اخباری بیان میں صحابہ اور زوجات نبی (ص) کی توہین کی حرمت پر مبنی آیت اللہ العظمی خامنہ ای کے تازہ فتوے کا خیر مقدم کیا ہے۔

71765.jpgاہل البیت (ع) نیوز ایجنسی ـ ابنا ـ کی رپورٹ کے مطابق مصر میں اسلامی علوم کی عالمی یونیورسٹی "جامعۃالازھر" کے چانسلر ڈاکٹر احمد الطیب نے صحابہ اور زوجات کی توہین کے حوالے سے آیت اللہ العظمی خامنہ ای کے فتوے کا خیر مقدم کرتے ہوئے کہا ہے کہ ان کا فتوی دراڑیں پڑنے کا سد باب کرنے اور فتنوں کے دروازے بند کرنے کے سلسلے میں حضرت آیت اللہ العظمی خامنہ ای نے بر وقت فتوی صادر فرمایا ہے۔

احمد الطیب نے لکھا ہے: "میں نے تحسین و تمجید کے ساتھ صحابہ رضوان اللہ علیہم کی توہین کی تحریم کے سلسلے میں حضرت امام علی الخامنہ ای کا مبارک فتوی وصول کیا؛ یہ ایسا فتوی ہے جو صحیح دانش اور اہل فتنہ کی طرف سے انجام پانے والے اعمال کی خطرآفرینی کے گہرے ادراک کی بنیاد پر جاری ہوا ہے اور مسلمانون کے درمیان وحدت و یکجہتی سے ان کے اشتیاق کی علامت ہے"۔

انھوں نے کہا ہے: جو چیز اس فتوے کی اہمیت میں اضافہ کرتی ہے وہ یہ ہے کہ یہ فتوی مسلمانان عالم کے بزرگ علماء میں سے ایک عالم دین، عالم تشیع کے بزرگ مراجع میں سے ایک مرجع اور اسلامی جمہوریہ ایران کے اعلی ترین رہبر کی جانب سے صادر ہوا ہے۔.

الطیب نے مزید کہا ہے: "میں علم کے مقام سے اور شرعی ذمہ داری ـ جو میرے دوش پر ہے ـ کی بنا پر کہتا ہوں کہ «مسلمانوں کے درمیان اتحاد و یکجہتی کے لئےکوشش واجب ہےاور اسلامی مذاہب کےپیروکاروں کے درمیان اختلاف ان مذاہب کے علماء اور صاحبان رائے کی حد تک مجدود رہنا چاہئے اور اس اختلاف کو امت اسلامی کی وحدت کے لئے نقصان دہ نہیں ہونا چاہئے کیونکہ خداوند متعال کا فرمان ہے: "وَلاَ تَنَازَعُواْ فَتَفْشَلُواْ وَتَذْهَبَ رِيحُكُمْ وَاصْبِرُواْ إِنَّ اللہ مَعَ الصَّابِرِينَ" اور آپس میں جھگڑا مت کرو ورنہ (متفرق اور کمزور ہو کر) بزدل ہو جاؤ گے اور (دشمنوں کے سامنے) تمہاری ہوا (قوت اور شان و شوکت) اکھڑ جائے گی اور صبر کرو، بے شک اللہ صبر کرنے والوں کے ساتھ ہے"۔

انھوں نے کہا ہے: "میں اسی طرح اعلان کرتا ہوں کہ جو شخص مسلمانوں کے درمیان اختلاف اور تفرقہ ڈالے وہ گنہگار، عذاب الہی اور عوام کی جانب سے ہانکے جانے کا مستحق ہے"۔

شیخ الازھر نے اللہ کی بارگاہ میں التجا کی ہے کہ حضرت امام خامنہ ای کے اس مبارک فتوے کو خیر و نیکی کا آغاز اور مسلمانوں کے متحد ہونے کی بنیاد قرار دے اور خدا کرے کہ غلو یا افراط اور زیادہ روی کی طرف دعوت دینے والے افراد کی دعوت لوگوں کی توجہ کی لائق نہ ٹہرے۔

شیخ االطیب نے مسلمانون کو دعوت دی ہے کہ اللہ کی رسی کو مضبوطی سے تھامیں اور انتشار سے بچے رہیں۔

قارئین و صارفین کے ذہن میں درست طور پر یہ سوال ابھرا ہوگا کہ آخر یہ فتوی کیا ہے اور کس استفتاء کے جواب میں صادر ہوا ہے؟ چنانچہ ہم یہاں استفتاء اور فتوے کا ترجمہ بھی پیش کرتے ہیں:

استفتاء کا متن:

حضرت آیت العظمی سید علی خامنہ ای الحسینی دام ظلہ الوارف

بسم اللہ الرحمن الرحيم

السلام علیکم و رحمۃ اللہ و برکاتہ

امت اسلامی ایک منظم بحران سے گذر رہی ہے اور یہ بحران اسلامی مذاہب کے پیروکاروں کے درمیان تفرقہ و انتشار کو ہوا دیتا ہے اور اور مسلمیں کی صفوں کی وحدت کی ترجیحات کی عدم رعایت کا باعث بن رہا ہے اور یہ مسائل مسلمانوں کے اندرونی اختلافات اور فتنوں کی بنیاد بن رہے ہیں؛ امت کی تقدیر میں مؤثر اور حساس مسائل کے سلسلے میں اسلامی جدوجہد میں انتشار کا باعث بن رہے ہیں؛ اور فلسطین، لبنان، عراق، ترکی، ایران اور دیگر اسلامی ممالک میں حاصل ہونے والی کامیابیوں کی طرف توجہ نہ دینے کا سبب بن رہے ہیں؛ اور اس انتہا پسندانہ روش کے نتیجے میں ارادی طور پر سنی مکتب کی علامتوں اور مقدسات کی مسلسل توہین ہورہی ہے۔

ان مسائل کے پیش نظر بعض سیٹلائٹ چینلز، انٹرنیٹ ویب سائٹس پر علم و دانش سے منسوب بعض افراد کی جانب سے رسول اللہ صلی اللہ علیہ و آلہ و سلم کی زوجہ ام المؤمنین عائشہ کے سلسلے میں بھونڈے الفاظ اور صریح اہانت ـ جو ازواج النبی (ص) اور امہات المؤمنین کی شرافت میں خلل ڈالتی ہے ـ کے بارے میں آپ جناب کی رائے کیا ہے؟

چنانچہ ہم آپ جناب سے امید کرتے ہیں کہ آپ اسلامی معاشروں میں اضطراب کا سبب بننے والے مسائل اور مکتب اہل البیت علیہم السلام کی پیروی کرنے والے مسلمانوں سمیت دوسرے مسلمین پر نفسیاتی دباؤ کا موجب بننے والے مسائل کے بارے میں واضح شرعی موقف بیان فرمائیں گے جبکہ آپ جانتے ہیں کہ بعض فتنہ پرور عناصر بعض سیٹلائٹ چینلز اور انٹرنیٹ ویب سائٹس پر اسلامی دنیا کو آشوب زدہ کرکے مسلمانوں کے درمیان اختلاف ڈالنے کی کوشش کررہے ہیں۔

آخر میں ہماری دعا ہے کہ اللہ تعالی آپ کی عزت مستدام رکھے اور آپ کو اسلام اور مسلمیں کے لئے ذخیرہ قرار دے۔

دستخط:

الاحساء کے علماء و دانشوران

4 / شوال / 1431ھـــــ

امام خامنہ ای حفظہ اللہ تعالی کے فتوے کا متن:

بسم اللہ الرحمن الرحیم

السلام علیکم و رحمۃ اللہ و برکاتہ

ہمارے سنی بھائیوں کی علامتوں اور مقدسات کی توہین بالخصوص رسول اللہ صلی اللہ علیہ و آلہ و سلم کی زوجات پر تہمت باندھنا ـ جو ان کے شرف میں خلل پڑنے کا باعث ہو ـ حرام ہے بلکہ یہ امر تمام انبیاء خاص طور پر ان کے سرور و سردار رسول اللہ الاعظم صلی اللہ علیہ و آلہ کی زوجات کے لئے محال ہے۔

{وضاحت: جو تہمتیں حال ہی میں رسول اللہ (ص) کی زوجہ پر لگائی گئی ہیں شیعہ اعتقادات کے مطابق انبیاء کی زوجات حتی کہ حضرت نوح اور حضرت لوط علیہما السلام کی بیویوں پر بھی نہیں لگائی جاسکتیں اور انبیاء (ع) کا حریم ان تہمتوں سے مکمل طور پر پاک ہے اور آیت اللہ العظمی خامنہ ای کے فتوے کے دوسرے حصے کا مطلب یہی ہے}۔

http://www.abna.ir/d...ang=6&Id=207324

Edited by Orion
  • Advanced Member

(bismillah)

Brothers and Sisters,

Please accept my apologies for posting some important documents in Arabic, Urdu, etc. As soon as I find English translations, I will try to post them here, InshaAllah.

======================

أية الله العظمى مكارم الشيرازي

:

arrow4rtl.gif ياسر الحبيب سفيه، والوهابيون أشد سفاهة منه

إن هذا الشخص أما أن يكون عميلا، أو هو سفيه أحمق، لكن الأشد سفاهة وحماقة منه هم بعض علماء الوهابية، حيث استندوا إلي ما صدر عنه قائلين: لقد انكشف ما يضمره الشيعة من عقائد!/ والدليل على عدم منطقية الوهابيين أنهم تجاهلوا جميع إدانات علماء علماء الشيعة للحبيب، واستندوا في حكمهم إلى كلام هذا الأحمق أو العميل!/ ولقد ألفت أنا ما يقارب 140 كتابا في العقائد، والتفسير، وسائر العلوم، ولم تشتمل على أي نسبة مشينة لزوجات النبي(ص)، إلا أنهم لم يعتمدوا عليها واستندوا الى كلام هذا الإنسان العميل.

71752.jpg

ووفقا لما أفادته وكالة أنباء أهل البيت(ع) – ابنا – فقد أشار أية الله العظمى الشيخ مكارم الشيرازي اليوم الأحد إلى الفتنة الجديدة التي أثيرت ضد مذهب أهل البيت(ع) قائلا: "سمعتم مؤخرا أن شخصا جاهلا يرتدي زي علماء الشيعة ويقيم في لندن أساء باسم الشيعة إلى مقدسات بعض المذاهب، واتهم أحدى زوجات النبي(ص) تهمة عجيبة باطلة، وتكلم بكلمات بذيئة حول بعضهن".

وأكد سماحته على أن مثل هؤلاء الأشخاص لا يمثلون الشيعة وأضاف: "إن هذا الشخص أما أن يكون عميلا، أو هو سفيه أحمق، لكن الأشد سفاهة وحماقة منه هم بعض علماء الوهابية، حيث استندوا إلى أقواله وقالوا متبجحين: لقد انكشف ما يضمره الشيعة من عقائد! مع أن عددا كبيرا من علماء الشيعة في إيران ولبنان والدول العربية وأوروبا أدانوا تصريحات هذا المتلبس بزي رجال الدين، وقالوا إنه سفيه".

وأضاف المرجع الشيرازي قائلا" والدليل على عدم منطقية الوهابيين أنهم تجاهلوا جميع الإدانات التي صدرت عن علماء الشيعة لتصريحات الحبيب، واستندوا إلى كلام هذا الأحمق أو العميل وجعلوه الدليل الوحيد لإصدار حكمهم! ونحن نقول إن هذا الشخص المنحرف هو كاذب وجاهل، إلا أن الوهابيين تمسكوا بكلامه لا غير! لقد ألفت أنا ما يقارب 140 كتابا في العقائد، والتفسير، وسائر العلوم، ولم تشتمل على أي نسبة مشينة لزوجات النبي(ص)، إلا أنهم لم يعتمدوا عليها وذهبوا وراء كلام هذا الإنسان العميل".

وأشار أية الله مكارم الشيرازي إلى المؤامرات المعقدة التي يحوكها الاستكبار العالمي ضد الإسلام قائلا: "يمكن أن تكون الدوافع وراء هذا الشخص وتصريحاته هي مؤامرة أجنبية، ويكون الوهابيون في الحجاز انساقوا وراء هذه المؤامرة. وبذلك يكونون متواطئين مع هذه المؤامرة من أجل الوقيعة بين المسلمين، وبذلك يخلوا له الجو لتحقيق مصالحهم في المنطقة".

وأشار هذه المرجع الكبير إلى الدعايات المغرضة للأعداء قائلا: "ويطرحون هنا شبهة أخرى تقول: إذا كان مراجع الشيعة يدينون هذا السلوك فلما لم صمتوا تجاهه؟! وهذا باطل لأننا أدنا هذا السلوك، وقلنا أننا لا نرتضي توجيه الإساءة إلى زوجات النبي(ص) وتكون هذه الإساءة موجهة للنبي الأكرم(ص) نفسه، ونشرنا هذا الكلام في قناة الولاية".

وأضاف: "هل نسي الوهابيون أن الإمام الخميني(قده) حكم على سلمان رشدي بالارتداد لأن قسما كبيرا من كتابه "آيات شيطانية" يوجه فيه الإساءة إلى زوجات النبي(ص)، إلا أنهم لم تصدر عنهم أي إدانة لكتابه، والآن نراهم يتجاهلون كل هذه الشواهد ويستندون الى كلام هذا المجنون. وهذا يكشف عن أن هؤلاء لا يمتلكون أي منطق. وطبعا هناك من علماء السنة المنصفين من أشاد بإدانتنا لهذا الشخص".

وأخيرا أوصى آية الله مكارم الشيرازي قائلا: "علينا أن نكون دقيقين في مناظراتنا ونقاشاتنا، وأن نستند في حوارنا مع الآخرين إلى المنطق والدليل، وأن لا نتصرف تصرفا يدعو إلى التفرقة بين المسلمين، وأنا آمل أن يتحد المسلمون ولا يقعوا في فخ مؤامرات الأعداء الساعين إلى إثارة الفتنة والصراع بينهم".

جدير بالذكر أن «یاسر الحبیب» وهو شخص لا يمتلك صلاحية ارتداء زي رجال الدين، ولم يؤيده علماء الشيعة ولا الحوزات العلمية والمراجع الكبار، صدرت عنه مؤخرا كلمات تبث الفرقة بين المسلمين، وتمنح الوهابيين والتكفيريين ذريعة لقتل الشيعة. وإن هذا الشخص وجه إهانات شديدة إلى ثلة من علماء الشيعة الكبار من قبيل: "آية الله السيد الشهيد محمد باقر الصدر"، و"المرحوم أية الله بهجت" وغيرهم.

ولقد احتفل الحبيب في شهر رمضان المنصرم بمناسبة وفاة عائشة زوجة النبي(ص)، ووجه إليها إهانات بذيئة مما دفع علماء الدين في مختلف البلدان إلى إدانة هذا السلوك المشين منهم: «الشیخ عَمری»، «الشيخ حسین المعتوق»، «الشيخ حسن الصفار»، «الشيخ علي آل ‏محسن»، «الشيخ عبد الجليل السمين»، «الشيخ النمر» و «سيد هاشم السلمان»

والغريب في الأمر أنه الحكومة البريطانية تدافع عن هذا الشخص وتمنع أي مطاردة قانونية له

http://www.abna.ir/d...ng=2&id=207332!

(bismillah)

Grand Shia Cleric Calls "Yaser Alhabib" a Fool

Senior Iranian cleric Grand Ayatollah Naser Makarem Shirazi said: the so called shia scholar "Alhabib" is either a traitor or totally retarded

71752.jpg

(AhlulBayt News Agency) - Senior Iranian cleric Grand Ayatollah Naser Makarem Shirazi said: the so called shia scholar "Alhabib" is either a traitor or totally retarded.

Meanwhile he calls ignorant Wahhabis scholars even more brainless for relying to his words. The very sign of the stupidity of Wahhabis is their ignorance of Shia clerics condemnations over Alhabib's nonesence, and making a retarded person's words as their judging criteria. I have written and published over 140 books in opinions, interpretation and other sciences and never have I affronted any of sacred matters of any religion in them.

Grand Ayatollah Makarem Shirazi in his Sunday specialist lesson pointed out the new sedition over Islam and stated: Recently an illiterate fool non clergy U.K citizen in the name of Shia has insulted sacred matters of Sunni Muslim brothers.

Emphasizing the point that these individuals are not representatives of Shia community, he said: "this person is either a traitor or totally retard; but even more stupid than him are those Wahhabi scholars for relying to his words. And this is when hundreds of Shia clerics from Iran, Lebanon, Arabic and European countries have expressed their condemnations to this non clergy fool person."

The grand Shia cleric brought up the west anti-Islam propaganda and added: "Another person has raised a doubt that if these kinds of acts are condemned, so why is it that none of your scholars have reacted to it? Meanwhile, we did condemn the shameless act and announced that such verbal abuses towards the prophet's wife is not tolerable and insulting her in definitely insulting the prophet (pbuh). Besides, these condemnations were also broadcasted from Velayat satellite network."

He added: "It seems that ignorant Wahhabis have forgotten that it was only Imam Khomeini who called Salman Roshdi an infidel, because a major part of his evil and sinister book included abuses towards prophet's wife. But Wahhabis did not react to this important matter and it was only Imam (peace be upon him) who stood up against the evil book."

Funny as it sounds, after serious juridical pressures, the government and the so called human rights organizations of England have taken him under protection and support.

Yaser Alhabib in a lecture at the 17th day of the holy month of Ramadan insulted some of Sunni's most sacred religious matters and affronted the great prophet's wife.

Earlier this month, Kuwait officially revoked Habib's citizenship after accusing the 31-year-old of having "offended Sunni Muslims." In 2004, Habib was sentenced to ten years in prison by a Kuwaiti court for having made "offensive comments.

Source: http://www.abna.ir/d...ang=3&id=207567

Edited by Orion
  • Advanced Member

Salam

Ahsant my dearest brother Orion for the references. The illuminating words of Ayatollah Makarem Shirazi(HA) are truly right on spot. I sincerely hope that those who have malice in their hearts towards Imam Khamenei(HA) realize that the same words are coming from multiple sources of senior Ulema. Surely they have no other choice but casting aside their stubbornness and accept what is being said. Otherwise I fear they might even oppose Imam Mahdi(AJ ) himself since they won't heed the words of his representatives.

The matter is clear. If you don't know what the difference between criticism and constructive debate contra defame and badmouthing is (see my last post) then adopt precaution (ihtiyyat) and simply don't write or say anything and thus you won't inshaAllah be among the sinners. Nay even if you did know the difference, considering the sensitivity of this issue it would be better if you still refrained from casting fuel upon this fire.

Every attempt of twisting and turning the words of our Marajes' direct orders in this matter is the same as twisting and turning the commands of Imam Mahdi(AJ). Your duty is to obey and follow, not to be obeyed and followed. So refrain from using your own brain which is affected by personal desires and emotions and trust your leader instead. This is the basics of Imamat, yet we fail to live up to it in such a simple thing. SobhanAllah, and we think we are ready for the re-appearance of Imam Mahdi(AJ)?!!!

Salam

Ehsan

Ps. SobhanAllah I just realized after posting that this turned out to be post number 313...

Edited by Ehsan
  • Advanced Member

(bismillah)

Akhi what Sahih hadith are you talking about. If you know any, please bring it forward. I have been asking it but almost 12 hours have passed and no response. Maybe you have the hadith, so I ask you:

Give me one single example from hadith where Masoomeen (as) practiced Moharram rituals that Iran has banned.

WS

I never heard that Iran banned Moharram rituals. Could you please provide a link or article that shows what Moharram rituals Iran has banned? Please and Thank you

• Advanced Member

I never heard that Iran banned Moharram rituals. Could you please provide a link or article that shows what Moharram rituals Iran has banned? Please and Thank you

(bismillah)

I was talking about the use of knives and other sharp objects to cut yourself. In Iran they do matam and use chains (zanjeer) but without blades/knives.

------

Here are some fatwas:

Q1430: What is the view on beating the drum and cymbal, blowing the trumpet, and lashing oneself with chains with blades during the processions of the commemoration of the martyrdom of Imam Ḥusayn (a.s.)?

A: If the use of such chains leads, in the eye of the public, to defaming our school of thought or inflicting a noticeable harmful effect on the body, it is not permissible. There is no harm in using the drum, cymbal, and trumpet in the traditional way.

-----

Q1449: In commemorating the martyrdom of Imam Ḥusayn (a.s.) on the tenth of Muḥarram, some people hit themselves with a machete, or walk bare-footed on fire. Such actions defame Shi‘ism and put it in a bad light, if not undermine it. They cause bodily and spiritual harms on these doing it as well. What is your opinion in this matter?

A: Any practice that causes bodily harm, or leads to defaming the faith, is ḥarām. Accordingly, the believers have to steer clear of it. There is no doubt that many of these practices besmirch the image of Ahlul Bayt’s (a.s.) School of Thought which is the worst damage and loss.

------

Q1450: Is hitting oneself with swords ḥalāl if it is done in secret? Or is your fatwā in this regard universal?

A: In addition to the fact that it is not held in the common view as manifestations of mourning and grief and it has no precedent at the lifetime of the Imams (a.s.) and even after that and we have not received any tradition quoted from the Infallibles (a.s.) about any support for this act, be it privately or publicly, this practice would, at the present time, give others a bad image of our school of thought. Therefore, there is no way that it can be considered permissible.

------

Q1451: What is the shar‘ī criterion in determining physical or psychological damage?

A: The criterion is noticeable and considerable harm judged by common sense.

------

Q1452: What is the ruling in the matter of lashing oneself with chains as done by some Muslims?

A: If it is that which is commonly done and considered by common people as a manifestation of grief in commemorative gatherings, there is no harm in it.

(Fatwas of Ayatullah Khamene'i)

WS

Edited by Orion
  • Site Administrators

Salams Friends

Its been a while since we've had such a heated debate :) Its interesting and we're all learning .....

I would like to request fellow members to avoid discussing decisions taken by staff regarding certain members. If you have complaints, kindly forward it to the staff and we'll ensure that it is looked after. One of our team principles is to ensure that there is no conflict of interest. This means that the staff member you are complaining about will not have a say in the decision taken by rest of the team. Thus, I request you all to follow proper procedure and InshaAllah we will provide you with reasons for our initial decision and will also be flexible enough to review it if necessary.

And lastly, please do not hesitate to report any post whether coming from a member or SC mod/admin.

p.s I have disabled a couple of posts which were concerning staff decision. Kindly forward your complaint directly to admins/mods instead of discussing in the open forum. Thankyou

Kind Regards

I

• Veteran Member

Salams Friends

Its been a while since we've had such a heated debate :) Its interesting and we're all learning .....

Really? =/

Anyway, what concerns me a lot more is actually news. I request people to post any relevant news, as some are already doing, and specifically please post news about the Shia reaction to this order, I want to know if a significant enough chunk of our nation is going to welcome and accept this decision or not.

How are people in Iran responding?

What about the Shia in your country?

To me, this matter is of great concern albeit only for analytical purpose. I am most curious to learn if in the near future a significant enough number of the Shia people will actually give up all criticism / negative mention of the Sunni idols.

Really? =/

Anyway, what concerns me a lot more is actually news. I request people to post any relevant news, as some are already doing, and specifically please post news about the Shia reaction to this order, I want to know if a significant enough chunk of our nation is going to welcome and accept this decision or not.

To me, this matter is of great concern albeit only for analytical purpose. I am most curious to learn if in the near future a significant enough number of the Shia people will actually give up all criticism / negative mention of the Sunni idols.

The believers who are true to their covenant with Allah, are obedient to the ruling, and do not waste their lives filling themselves with hatred, rather they are indifferent to those from whome no Islamic through can be derived.

Therefore, the majority of the Muslims are fully behind this ruling and indeed it is nothing more than a reminder to them.

There are however some people who suggest that the ruling is "not worth the paper it was written on" - they are on their own, and are not representative of the true Islam of Muhammad(S), [Edited]

[Edited- Dear member, consider this your last warning after which you will either be suspended or banned for good - InshaAllah]

Understand one thing Tabarra linguistically and Islamically DOES NOT mean to hate - it means to disassociate from - to have nothing to do with. When you hate you still spend your entire time thinking of the object of your hatred.

So 7amdu lilalh - the Leader(HA) and the Righteous Ulema(HA) have reminded the Muslims to return to the true Islam of Muhammad(S) and to not get swept into the flurry of hate being propogated by the enemies of Islam, and egged on by those who have a vested interest in harming and breaking Islamic Unity. May Allah bless the Leader(HA) and the Righteous Islamic Ulema(HA) for moving the Muslims towards the Truth, and forbidding them from evil. 7amdu lillah.

Shabbir

Edited by inshaAllah
Post edited by InshaAllah - Please contact me if you have any concerns. Thankyou
  • Advanced Member

(bismillah)

There is reaction in the news, but its from the Sunni world:

Sunni world welcomes Leader’s fatwa

Tehran Times Political Desk

TEHRAN - A number of Sunni figures have hailed the fatwa recently issued by Supreme Leader of the Islamic Revolution Seyyed Ali Khamenei that prohibits insulting the companions of Prophet Muhammad (S) and his wives.

In a statement issued on Sunday, Ahmad al-Tayyib, the chancellor of Al-Azhar University of Islamic Sciences, said Ayatollah Khamenei’s fatwa (religious edict) was prudent and timely and would help ram the door shut to fitna (creating divisions among Muslims).

“I received the blessed fatwa with appreciation,” he added.

Such insults have always been a source of controversy and disputes between Shia and Sunni Muslims and prevented them from forging a robust unity against common enemies, the Press TV correspondent in Cairo quoted him as saying.

Ayatollah Khamenei’s fatwa was issued after Kuwaiti Shia cleric Yasser Al-Habib insulted Aisha, a wife of Prophet Muhammad (S). The Kuwaiti cabinet voted this week to revoke his citizenship.

The leader of Jordan’s Muslim Brotherhood, Hammam Saeed, also praised the fatwa, describing it as a significant step to prevent “religious fitna” and maintain unity among Muslims, Al Jazeera reported.

In addition, on October 3, participants at the Fourth International Conference of Proximity Amongst Islamic Schools of Thought hailed the fatwa issued by Ayatollah Khamenei, according to the Khabar Online website.

A number of Arabic language newspapers, such as Al-Hayat, Al-Watan, Al-Shorouq, and Al-Rai Al-Aam, have also expressed appreciation for the fatwa.

The Western media have not given the fatwa wide coverage, but the Egyptian people and the North African country's media outlets have welcomed the brave move by the Leader of the Islamic Revolution.

Ayatollah Khamenei recently said that the Western powers are trying to widen differences between Sunnis and Shias in order to divert attention from the crisis in Palestine.

The Leader of the Islamic Republic of Iran added, ""The enemies of Islam want to create discord among Muslims. So, unity is the most important need of the Islamic world in the 21st century.”

• Advanced Member

bismillah.gif

Brothers and Sisters,

Please accept my apologies for posting some important documents in Arabic, Urdu, etc. As soon as I find English translations, I will try to post them here, InshaAllah.

======================

أية الله العظمى مكارم الشيرازي

:

arrow4rtl.gif ياسر الحبيب سفيه، والوهابيون أشد سفاهة منه

إن هذا الشخص أما أن يكون عميلا، أو هو سفيه أحمق، لكن الأشد سفاهة وحماقة منه هم بعض علماء الوهابية، حيث استندوا إلي ما صدر عنه قائلين: لقد انكشف ما يضمره الشيعة من عقائد!/ والدليل على عدم منطقية الوهابيين أنهم تجاهلوا جميع إدانات علماء علماء الشيعة للحبيب، واستندوا في حكمهم إلى كلام هذا الأحمق أو العميل!/ ولقد ألفت أنا ما يقارب 140 كتابا في العقائد، والتفسير، وسائر العلوم، ولم تشتمل على أي نسبة مشينة لزوجات النبي(ص)، إلا أنهم لم يعتمدوا عليها واستندوا الى كلام هذا الإنسان العميل.

71752.jpg

ووفقا لما أفادته وكالة أنباء أهل البيت(ع) – ابنا – فقد أشار أية الله العظمى الشيخ مكارم الشيرازي اليوم الأحد إلى الفتنة الجديدة التي أثيرت ضد مذهب أهل البيت(ع) قائلا: "سمعتم مؤخرا أن شخصا جاهلا يرتدي زي علماء الشيعة ويقيم في لندن أساء باسم الشيعة إلى مقدسات بعض المذاهب، واتهم أحدى زوجات النبي(ص) تهمة عجيبة باطلة، وتكلم بكلمات بذيئة حول بعضهن".

وأكد سماحته على أن مثل هؤلاء الأشخاص لا يمثلون الشيعة وأضاف: "إن هذا الشخص أما أن يكون عميلا، أو هو سفيه أحمق، لكن الأشد سفاهة وحماقة منه هم بعض علماء الوهابية، حيث استندوا إلى أقواله وقالوا متبجحين: لقد انكشف ما يضمره الشيعة من عقائد! مع أن عددا كبيرا من علماء الشيعة في إيران ولبنان والدول العربية وأوروبا أدانوا تصريحات هذا المتلبس بزي رجال الدين، وقالوا إنه سفيه".

وأضاف المرجع الشيرازي قائلا" والدليل على عدم منطقية الوهابيين أنهم تجاهلوا جميع الإدانات التي صدرت عن علماء الشيعة لتصريحات الحبيب، واستندوا إلى كلام هذا الأحمق أو العميل وجعلوه الدليل الوحيد لإصدار حكمهم! ونحن نقول إن هذا الشخص المنحرف هو كاذب وجاهل، إلا أن الوهابيين تمسكوا بكلامه لا غير! لقد ألفت أنا ما يقارب 140 كتابا في العقائد، والتفسير، وسائر العلوم، ولم تشتمل على أي نسبة مشينة لزوجات النبي(ص)، إلا أنهم لم يعتمدوا عليها وذهبوا وراء كلام هذا الإنسان العميل".

وأشار أية الله مكارم الشيرازي إلى المؤامرات المعقدة التي يحوكها الاستكبار العالمي ضد الإسلام قائلا: "يمكن أن تكون الدوافع وراء هذا الشخص وتصريحاته هي مؤامرة أجنبية، ويكون الوهابيون في الحجاز انساقوا وراء هذه المؤامرة. وبذلك يكونون متواطئين مع هذه المؤامرة من أجل الوقيعة بين المسلمين، وبذلك يخلوا له الجو لتحقيق مصالحهم في المنطقة".

وأشار هذه المرجع الكبير إلى الدعايات المغرضة للأعداء قائلا: "ويطرحون هنا شبهة أخرى تقول: إذا كان مراجع الشيعة يدينون هذا السلوك فلما لم صمتوا تجاهه؟! وهذا باطل لأننا أدنا هذا السلوك، وقلنا أننا لا نرتضي توجيه الإساءة إلى زوجات النبي(ص) وتكون هذه الإساءة موجهة للنبي الأكرم(ص) نفسه، ونشرنا هذا الكلام في قناة الولاية".

وأضاف: "هل نسي الوهابيون أن الإمام الخميني(قده) حكم على سلمان رشدي بالارتداد لأن قسما كبيرا من كتابه "آيات شيطانية" يوجه فيه الإساءة إلى زوجات النبي(ص)، إلا أنهم لم تصدر عنهم أي إدانة لكتابه، والآن نراهم يتجاهلون كل هذه الشواهد ويستندون الى كلام هذا المجنون. وهذا يكشف عن أن هؤلاء لا يمتلكون أي منطق. وطبعا هناك من علماء السنة المنصفين من أشاد بإدانتنا لهذا الشخص".

وأخيرا أوصى آية الله مكارم الشيرازي قائلا: "علينا أن نكون دقيقين في مناظراتنا ونقاشاتنا، وأن نستند في حوارنا مع الآخرين إلى المنطق والدليل، وأن لا نتصرف تصرفا يدعو إلى التفرقة بين المسلمين، وأنا آمل أن يتحد المسلمون ولا يقعوا في فخ مؤامرات الأعداء الساعين إلى إثارة الفتنة والصراع بينهم".

جدير بالذكر أن «یاسر الحبیب» وهو شخص لا يمتلك صلاحية ارتداء زي رجال الدين، ولم يؤيده علماء الشيعة ولا الحوزات العلمية والمراجع الكبار، صدرت عنه مؤخرا كلمات تبث الفرقة بين المسلمين، وتمنح الوهابيين والتكفيريين ذريعة لقتل الشيعة. وإن هذا الشخص وجه إهانات شديدة إلى ثلة من علماء الشيعة الكبار من قبيل: "آية الله السيد الشهيد محمد باقر الصدر"، و"المرحوم أية الله بهجت" وغيرهم.

ولقد احتفل الحبيب في شهر رمضان المنصرم بمناسبة وفاة عائشة زوجة النبي(ص)، ووجه إليها إهانات بذيئة مما دفع علماء الدين في مختلف البلدان إلى إدانة هذا السلوك المشين منهم: «الشیخ عَمری»، «الشيخ حسین المعتوق»، «الشيخ حسن الصفار»، «الشيخ علي آل ‏محسن»، «الشيخ عبد الجليل السمين»، «الشيخ النمر» و «سيد هاشم السلمان»

والغريب في الأمر أنه الحكومة البريطانية تدافع عن هذا الشخص وتمنع أي مطاردة قانونية له

http://www.abna.ir/d...ng=2&id=207332!

bismillah.gif

Grand Shia Cleric Calls "Yaser Alhabib" a Fool

Senior Iranian cleric Grand Ayatollah Naser Makarem Shirazi said: the so called shia scholar "Alhabib" is either a traitor or totally retarded

71752.jpg

(AhlulBayt News Agency) - Senior Iranian cleric Grand Ayatollah Naser Makarem Shirazi said: the so called shia scholar "Alhabib" is either a traitor or totally retarded.

Meanwhile he calls ignorant Wahhabis scholars even more brainless for relying to his words. The very sign of the stupidity of Wahhabis is their ignorance of Shia clerics condemnations over Alhabib's nonesence, and making a retarded person's words as their judging criteria. I have written and published over 140 books in opinions, interpretation and other sciences and never have I affronted any of sacred matters of any religion in them.

Grand Ayatollah Makarem Shirazi in his Sunday specialist lesson pointed out the new sedition over Islam and stated: Recently an illiterate fool non clergy U.K citizen in the name of Shia has insulted sacred matters of Sunni Muslim brothers.

Emphasizing the point that these individuals are not representatives of Shia community, he said: "this person is either a traitor or totally retard; but even more stupid than him are those Wahhabi scholars for relying to his words. And this is when hundreds of Shia clerics from Iran, Lebanon, Arabic and European countries have expressed their condemnations to this non clergy fool person."

The grand Shia cleric brought up the west anti-Islam propaganda and added: "Another person has raised a doubt that if these kinds of acts are condemned, so why is it that none of your scholars have reacted to it? Meanwhile, we did condemn the shameless act and announced that such verbal abuses towards the prophet's wife is not tolerable and insulting her in definitely insulting the prophet pbuh.gif. Besides, these condemnations were also broadcasted from Velayat satellite network."

He added: "It seems that ignorant Wahhabis have forgotten that it was only Imam Khomeini who called Salman Roshdi an infidel, because a major part of his evil and sinister book included abuses towards prophet's wife. But Wahhabis did not react to this important matter and it was only Imam (peace be upon him) who stood up against the evil book."

Funny as it sounds, after serious juridical pressures, the government and the so called human rights organizations of England have taken him under protection and support.

Yaser Alhabib in a lecture at the 17th day of the holy month of Ramadan insulted some of Sunni's most sacred religious matters and affronted the great prophet's wife.

Earlier this month, Kuwait officially revoked Habib's citizenship after accusing the 31-year-old of having "offended Sunni Muslims." In 2004, Habib was sentenced to ten years in prison by a Kuwaiti court for having made "offensive comments.

Source: http://www.abna.ir/d...ang=3&id=207567

^JazakAllah. Rightly said by Ayat. Makarem Shirazi [Edited]

w/s

Edited by inshaAllah
Brother, kindly translate the arabic text. Given the nature of this discussion, I need to know what is being implied.