Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Defaming The Wife Of The Prophet(s) Is Forbidden

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

The False Claimants of Deputyship of Imam Mahdi (a.s.) http://www.almuntaza...-imam-mahdi-as/

(bismillah)

SubhanAllah. Did you even bother to read the link you provided? Or are you too confused that you are posting in a haste. w00t.gif

Your link says there are 2 types of deputyship i.e. Special Deputyship and General Deputyship. Our scholars (Marjas) fall under the category of general deputyship.

WS

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

(bismillah) (salam) I think you have misunderstood the meaning of "Unity". Unity does not mean Shia should become Sunni or Sunnis should become Shias. Nor does it mean we accept each others beliefs o

In His Name, the Most High Salaams I really don't understand why there is such a difficulty in understanding this from the part of some people. Wallah it's very strange. Look, we are Shia, we accept

(salam) I agree with you completely that we in the School of Ahlulbayt should not be defaming the wife of the Prophet (pbuh) at all. Unfortunately we have Shia's that do this kind of behavior on the

Posted Images

• Advanced Member

(bismillah)

SubhanAllah. Did you even bother to read the link you provided? Or are you too confused that you are posting in a haste. w00t.gif

Your link says there are 2 types of deputyship i.e. Special Deputyship and General Deputyship. Our scholars (Marjas) fall under the category of general deputyship.

WS

yes thank you i was expecting this answer, good for u if u consider it to be general but there are people here who consider WF to be special deputy and thats KUFR. and i request u to do some more research on WF from Iran's point of view and u will know the truth.

Edited by sajjad51214
  • Advanced Member

yes thank you i was expecting this answer, good for u if u consider it to be general but there are people here who consider WF to be special deputy and thats KUFR

Bring those people to this board and I will debate with them.

There were people who considered Imam Ali (as) to be a god. But that does not mean all Shia should be blamed for their kufr.

• Advanced Member

Give me one single example from hadith where Masoomeen (as) went for hajj in an AIRPLANE

So it Airplane travel is banned for some technical reason it wont be considered an Islamic issue, right?

and examples where Masoomeen (as) allowed playing chess, music , interest, hanging photographs in Masjids of personalities , watching hollywood and bollywood movies(on IRIB channels), live music concerts(IRIB), etc etc etc(which is all done in the so called Islamic republic of Iran ruled by a so called Rahber)

According to scholars, there are two types of music. The halal type and haram type. The harm type is generally that which arouses sexual feelings.

Interest has a technical defination and not everything you earn falls under Riba. You have to examine it on case to case bases to see if its haram or halal. Again your Marja or his representatives could discuss individual scenarios with you.

Watching movies would also include those movies that are haram and those that are not. A harm movie could become halal if objectionable parts are edited out.

I dont play chess, so cant say anything about it. You should consult your Marja if you intend to.

And whats your problem with photographs?

WS

Edited by Orion
  • Advanced Member

So it Airplane travel is banned for some technical reason it wont be considered an Islamic issue, right?

According to scholars, there are two types of music. The halal type and haram type. The harm type is generally that which arouses sexual feelings.

Interest has a technical defination and not everything you earn falls under Riba. You have to examine it on case to case bases to see if its haram or halal. Again your Marja or his representatives could discuss individual scenarios with you.

Watching movies would also include those movies that are haram and those that are not.

I dont play chess, so cant say anything about it. You should consult your Marja if you intend to.

And whats your problem with photographs?

WS

no further comments on this .

• Advanced Member

Why is every discussion turning into Iran and WF?

(bismillah)

This is what I think:

Because Iran is at the forefront of Islam in general and Shia madhab in particular. It has attained a leadership role. It has become a symbol of Islamic and Shia thought. And there are many on this board who have not accepted it and therefore feel uncomfortable. They fell frustrated by the success of IRI. So they vent their anger towards Iran by turning all issues towards Iran and WF.

Think about it. How would a Wahabi feel among Shias. He would come to a Shia center and see signs of Ahlul Bait (as) teachings everywhere. He will feel out of place and confused.

Same way these Shia go to Shia centers and feel out of place. Photos of Marjas hanging at one place, scholars quoting Marjas, talking about taqlid, including Iran in their duas and so on. Its just too much for them. So they vent out their frustrations on discussion boards like this.

So here is what I say to them. Why dont you guys leave Iran alone. If you have the guts, establish your own Shia state somewhere and run it according to your own interpretation. Make a ministry of lana't. Its job would be to propagate curses on fulan, fulan and fulan. Ban all type of music and all type of movies. Maybe show relaxing mountain-side stills all day on your state TV. And yes, hanging photographs would be totally banned.

WS

Edited by Orion
  • Advanced Member

(bismillah)

So here is what I say to them. Why dont you guys leave Iran alone. If you have the guts, establish your own Shia state somewhere and run it according to your own interpretation. Make a ministry of lana't. Its job would be to propagate curses on fulan, fulan and fulan. Ban all type of music and all type of movies. Maybe show relaxing mountain-side stills all day on your state TV. And yes, hanging photographs would be totally banned.

WS

Thanks for your suggestion , Inshallah very soon.

Ya Rab Al Hujja Ishfi sadral Hujja wa Ahlek Adaa Al Hujja Be Zahur Al hujja

Ya Rab Al Momeneen Ishfi Sudur Al Momeneen Be zahur Al Hujja (atfs)

• Advanced Member

Thanks for your suggestion , Inshallah very soon.

Ya Rab Al Hujja Ishfi sadral Hujja wa Ahlek Adaa Al Hujja Be Zahur Al hujja

Ya Rab Al Momeneen Ishfi Sudur Al Momeneen Be zahur Al Hujja (atfs)

(bismillah)

Bro, my suggestion was for you to do something. Why only do duas and no action. Why do you want Imam (ATF) to solve all your problems, while you just sit there and do nothing. If you want to do duas, thats good but you should also augment them with actions. Prepare the ground for his (ATF) arrival. All you are doing right now is attacking those who are actually doing something.

".....Verily never will Allah change the condition of a people until they change it themselves (with their own souls)....." (Quran 13:11)

May Allah join the revolution started by Ayatullah Khomeini (AR) with the global revolution of Imam al-Asr (ATF). May Allah hasten our Imam's (ATF) arrival.

Ameen.

WS

Edited by Orion
  • Advanced Member

(salam)

(bismillah)

AS-Saffar-Muhammed Ibn Isa-Yunos Ibn Abdurrahman(ar) -Imam Baqir (as) Behind this sun there is forty suns between each sun is a time of forty years. Over there is many people who don't know whether Allah created Adam or not. And behind this moon of your there is forty moons between each moon is the time of fourty years and over there is many people who don't know whether Allah created Adam or no. They have been inspired just like how the bees have been inspired to curse the first and second continually all the time. And Allah has supervised angles for them that when whenever they dont curse them they will be punished.

Reference: Mukhtasar Bada'er page 12 and Basa'er Darajat volume 2 page 432 hadith # 9

WHOA! When did Yoonus bin `Abd Al-RaHmaan EVER meet Imaam Al-Baaqir (as)? Lol, since he was known to be a companion of ONLY our 7th and 8th Imaams.

(salam)

• Advanced Member

(salam)

(bismillah)

Yes, I know about this Hadeeth, my contention wasn't the matn, but the sanad that was layed out on your post. Yoonus bin `Abd Al-RaHmaan would've NEVER met Imaam Al-Baaqir (as). There had to be people in the middle of them.

And if you are going to copy and paste from someones post, wouldn't it be polite to quote them? And probably give the link.

(salam)

Edited by Nader Zaveri
  • Advanced Member

(salam)

(bismillah)

And if you are going to copy and paste from someones post, wouldn't it be polite to quote them? And probably give the link.

(salam)

I am sorry but it would have been more politeness from u to correct my mistake.i copied it from my data bank of lanat ahadith,(i have loads of it and use it here whenever necessary) but after your objection i had to look for the link.

anyway

Well its time for me to take a break for few days now, I sincerely thank Shabbir for starting this thread coz many ppl will benefit from this discussion and Inshallah will search for more truth,.and will Inshallah practice more tabarra in thier daily life.

Edited by sajjad51214
  • Advanced Member

(salam)

(bismillah)

: )

Bro, this is obviously a mistake by Shaykh Tusi (ar) in copying the isnad from Kulayni's book. Shaykh al-Radhy has discussed this in detail. He quotes ash-Shahid ath-Thani (ar) . . .

ãæÞÝ ÇÈä ÇáÔåíÏ ÇáËÇäí :

ÇáÔíÎ ÍÓä ÇÈä ÇáÔåíÏ ÇáËÇäí ÇáãÊæÝì 1011 åÜ Ñæì åÐÇ ÇáÍÏíË Ýí ßÊÇÈå ãäÊÞì ÇáÌãÇä Úä ÇáÊåÐíÈ Ëã ÇáÊÝÊ Åáì ãÇ Ýí ÇáÊåÐíÈ ãä ÓÞØ Ëã ÞÇá :

æÙä ÈÚÖ ÇáÃÕÍÇÈ ÕÍÉ åÐÇ ÇáÎÈÑ ßãÇ åæ ÞÖíÉ ÇáÈäÇÁ Úáì ÇáÙÇåÑ ¡ æÈÚÏ ÇáÊÕÝÍ íÚáã Ãäå ãÚáá Ãæ æÇÖÍ ÇáÖÚÝ áÃä Çáßáíäí ÑæÇå ([17]) Úä ãÍãÏ Èä íÍíì ¡ Úä ãÍãÏ Èä ÇáÍÓíä ¡ Úä ãÍãÏ Èä ÅÓãÇÚíá Èä ÈÒíÚ ¡ Úä ÇáÎíÈÑí ÈÈÞíÉ ÇáÇÓäÇÏ ¡ æåÐÇ ßãÇ ÊÑì Úíä ÇáØÑíÞ ÇáÐí ÑæÇå Èå ÇáÔíÎ ÅáÇ Ýí ÇáæÇÓØÉ ÇáÊí Èíä ( ÇÈä ÈÒíÚ ) æ ( ÇÈä ËæíÑ ) ææÌæÏåÇ íãäÚ ãä ÕÍÉ ÇáÎÈÑ áÌåÇáÉ ÍÇá ÇáÑÌá ¡ æÇÍÊãÇá ÓÞæØåÇ ÓåæÇ ãä ÑæÇíÉ ÇáÔíÎ ÞÇÆã Úáí æÌå íÛáÈ ÝíåÇ ÇáÙä ÝËÈÊ Èå ÇáÚáÉ Ýí ÇáÎÈÑ ¡ æÝí ÝåÑÓÊ ÇáÔíÎ Ãä ãÍãÏ Èä ÅÓãÇÚíá Èä ÈÒíÚ íÑæí ßÊÇÈ ÇáÍÓíä Èä ËæíÑ Úä ÇáÎíÈÑí Úäå ¡ æáÚá ÇäÖãÇã åÐÇ Åáì ãÇ Ýí ÑæÇíÉ Çáßáíäí íÝíÏ æÖæÍ ÖÚÝ ÇáÓäÏ

also note Najashi's tarjama. . .

ÐßÑ ÇáäÌÇÔí Ýí ÊÑÌãÉ ÇáÍÓíä Èä ËæíÑ ßãÇ Ýí ÇáßÇÝí æÐáß ßãÇ íáí :

ÞÇá ÇáäÌÇÔí Ýí ÊÑÌãÉ : ÇáÍÓíä Èä ËæíÑ Èä ÃÈí ÝÇÎÊÉ ÓÚíÏ Èä ÍãÑÇä ãæáì Ãã åÇäí ÈäÊ ÃÈí ØÇáÈ.

Ñæì Úä ÃÈí ÌÚÝÑ æ ÃÈí ÚÈÏ Çááå ÚáíåãÇ ÇáÓáÇã¡ ËÞÉ¡ ÐßÑå ÃÈæ ÇáÚÈÇÓ Ýí ÇáÑÌÇá æ ÛíÑå¡ ÞÏíã ÇáãæÊ. áå ßÊÇÈ äæÇÏÑ¡ ÃÎÈÑäÇå Úáí Èä ÃÍãÏ¡ ÞÇá ÍÏËäÇ ãÍãÏ Èä ÇáÍÓä¡ Úä ÓÚÏ æ ÇáÍãíÑí¡ ÞÇáÇ ÍÏËäÇ ÃÍãÏ Èä ÃÈí ÚÈÏ Çááå¡ Úä ãÍãÏ Èä ÅÓãÇÚíá ¡ Úä ÎíÈÑí Èä Úáí Úä ÇáÍÓíä Èå

More: http://www.alradhy.com/sawt/ashora1428/fromalgholat.htm (last sections)

w/s

Yes, that is true. I would have NO problem with such a contention, IF and ONLY IF the hadeeth that Al-Toosi narrates in Al-Tahdheeb was EXACTLY verbatim (word-for-word) like the hadeeth that is mentioned in Al-Kaafi. Like I've showed, the Hadeeth differs a little bit such as adding of the tribes of the prominent companions (i.e. Al-Tameeme, Al-`Adawee). So it could be that Al-Toosi might have NOT gotten THIS specific hadeeth from Al-Kaafi, but through another book.

(salam)

• Advanced Member

(salam)

(bismillah)

Yes, that is true. I would have NO problem with such a contention, IF and ONLY IF the hadeeth that Al-Toosi narrates in Al-Tahdheeb was EXACTLY verbatim (word-for-word) like the hadeeth that is mentioned in Al-Kaafi. Like I've showed, the Hadeeth differs a little bit such as adding of the tribes of the prominent companions (i.e. Al-Tameeme, Al-`Adawee). So it could be that Al-Toosi might have NOT gotten THIS specific hadeeth from Al-Kaafi, but through another book.

(salam)

There are two possibilities. If Shaykh Tusi (ar) took this hadith from Kulayni's book, then it's an obvious mistake by Shaykh (ar) in copying the isnad as mentioned by ash-Shahid ath-Thani (ar).

Another possibility is that Shaykh Tusi (ar) took this narration from Muhammad b. Yahya through this tareeq:

æØÑíÞ ÇáÔíÎ Åáíå Ýí ãÔíÎÉ ÇáÊåÐíÈ : ÇáÍÓíä Èä ÚÈíÏÇááå ¡ æÃÈæÇáÍÓíä ÇÈä ÃÈí ÌíÏ ÇáÞãí ¡ ÌãíÚÇ Úä ÃÍãÏ Èä ãÍãÏ Èä íÍíì ¡ Úä ÃÈíå ãÍãÏ Èä íÍíì ÇáÚØÇÑ (See Mujam ar-Rijal)

This tareeq is also daif b/c of majhool narrator in the sanad.

ØÑíÞ ÇáÔíÎ Çáíå Ýí ÇáãÔíÎÉ ( 1 ) ÖÚíÝ

w/s

• Advanced Member

In His Name, the Most High

The leader of the Islamic Revolution, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei released a statement declaring it forbidden to defame the wife of the holy Prophet, the mother of the believers, Aisha. He also made it forbidden to attack the Islamic symbols of the Sunni schools in general. This came in an answer he gave to a question that he recieved from a group of scholars and professionals from the Ahsa province in Saudi Arabia in light of the latest insults from the Kuwaiti refugee in London, Yasser Al-Habib.

When asked about his views on the subject, the leader of the Islamic Revolution, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei replied:

In the Name of Allah, the beneficient, the merciful.

Assalaamu Alaikum Warahmat Allah Wabarakatuh,

It is not permissible to undermine the symbols of our Sunni brothers and moreso it is not permissible to accuse the wife of the Prophet [peace be upon him and his family] in what would dishonour her. This is something not permissible for all prophets including their master the holy messenger [peace be upon him].

Source: http://www.icislam.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=83%3A2010-09-29-10-41-04&catid=35%3A2010-09-20-15-34-05&Itemid=74

waliakum Salaam,

No one is allowed to slander or defame any wife of the Prophet and especially bibi Ayesha (S). there is no doubt about that. even the Quran asks for four eye witnesses in regards to the adultery slander. I have never met a shia nor i have heard from any shia scholar that bibi Ayesha was an adulterer. NEVER...

Zanadine.

• Advanced Member

AOA,

i've been following this topic for awhile now and i would like to add my 2 cents on this whole issue; I dont think I should stop cursing those who deserve to be cursed, especially those who caused grief to The Prophet [s.A.W.W] and His Family [A.S]. But I am against the idea of cursing them in front of someone who has a contrary view because he might turn around to curse Those [A.S] who I love and follow. Secondly I agree one cant vilify any of the Prophet [s.A.W.W] wives, and cannot accuse them of adultery.

Edited by Purged
  • Advanced Member

i've been following this topic for awhile now and i would like to add my 2 cents on this whole issue; I dont think I should stop cursing those who deserve to be cursed, especially those who caused grief to The Prophet [s.A.W.W] and His Family [A.S]. But I am against the idea of cursing them in front of someone who has a contrary view because he might turn around to curse Those [A.S] who I love and follow. Secondly I agree one cant vilify any of the Prophet [s.A.W.W] wives, and cannot accuse them of adultery.

(bismillah)

Everyone,

Can we agree on what Purged has said?

Who is ready.

WS

Edited by Orion
  • Advanced Member

There are two possibilities. If Shaykh Tusi (ar) took this hadith from Kulayni's book, then it's an obvious mistake by Shaykh (ar) in copying the isnad as mentioned by ash-Shahid ath-Thani (ar).

Another possibility is that Shaykh Tusi (ar) took this narration from Muhammad b. Yahya through this tareeq:

æØÑíÞ ÇáÔíÎ Åáíå Ýí ãÔíÎÉ ÇáÊåÐíÈ : ÇáÍÓíä Èä ÚÈíÏÇááå ¡ æÃÈæÇáÍÓíä ÇÈä ÃÈí ÌíÏ ÇáÞãí ¡ ÌãíÚÇ Úä ÃÍãÏ Èä ãÍãÏ Èä íÍíì ¡ Úä ÃÈíå ãÍãÏ Èä íÍíì ÇáÚØÇÑ (See Mujam ar-Rijal)

This tareeq is also daif b/c of majhool narrator in the sanad.

ØÑíÞ ÇáÔíÎ Çáíå Ýí ÇáãÔíÎÉ ( 1 ) ÖÚíÝ

w/s

Your making massive assumptions in your replys. Just because someone is omitted in one Isnad but they are present in another doesn't mean that Al Tusi (ra) copied it wrong. Now you bring a sanad that you choose and say this is the one and you easily point out the majhool narrator. Doesn't anyone else think this is kind of fishy?

• Advanced Member

AOA,

don't worry and keep cursing if it pleases u...U will get ur reward for this on the day of Judgement Inshallah

Even u can curse them infront of those who holds contary view..for that they might curse u or beat u but I assure u they will never ever curse (A.S)...

(salam)

• Advanced Member

Your making massive assumptions in your replys. Just because someone is omitted in one Isnad but they are present in another doesn't mean that Al Tusi (ra) copied it wrong.

Did you even read that quote from the book of ash-Shahid ath-Thani? If you think what I said is just 'assumptions' then you have no idea about rijaal and what is being discussed.

Now you bring a sanad that you choose and say this is the one and you easily point out the majhool narrator. Doesn't anyone else think this is kind of fishy?

^And this confirms you have no idea about what I was discussing with Nader.

w/s

Edited by Jondab_Azdi
  • Advanced Member

Shabbir

Statement from prominent Ulema (including Shaykh Moezzi(HA), representative of Imam Khamenei(HA), and Sayyed Kashmiri(HA) representative of Ayatullah al-Udhma Sistani(HA)) in London condemning the slander against the wife of the Prophet, Lady Aisha and against the companions of the Prophet Muhammad(S) by rogue elements working to create sectarian strife within the Muslims.

post-82-12858803734815_thumb.jpg

Currenltly in Arabic only, English translation to follow.

Please see attachment and circulate.

With Salaams and Dua's

Shabbir

(salam),

Have you finished the translation of this?

Edited by Baaqir
  • Banned

(bismillah)

Wilayat al-Faqih means guardianship of a jurist. It is an established Shia concept. All emenant Shia scholars today believe that qualified Fuqha are the guardians of the Ummah during the gaiba of Imam al-Asr (ATF). When Imam (ATF) went into occultation he left his followers in the guardianship of scholars. Anyone disbeleiving in this Wilayat is grossly misguided. And anyone having enemosity against it in his heart or actively working against it is an enemy of Islam.

With such a background, the above mentioned chants are in-line with Shia aqida.

i dont even know where to START replying to this.

firstly - you know as well as i do when i say wilayat faqih i am referring to wilayat faqih muqtla. and so are they. you think anyone has a problem with looking after orphans?

secondly...AQEEDA?

thirdly, so show me hadiths where the masumeen encouraged their followers to ritually gather and chant these things then.

• Advanced Member

(bismillah)

i dont even know where to START replying to this.

firstly - you know as well as i do when i say wilayat faqih i am referring to wilayat faqih muqtla. and so are they. you think anyone has a problem with looking after orphans?

Why do these slogans bother you?????

Is it that deep down you are scared that somehow you are included in these chants???? and that some day these slogans will consume you. Is that your worry?????

The slogans simply say "Wilayat e Faqih", period. When they start saying "Marg bar dushmane Wilayat e Faqih - Mutlaqa" come to me. Untill then hold your peace.

secondly...AQEEDA?

thirdly, so show me hadiths where the masumeen encouraged their followers to ritually gather and chant these things then.

These chants are just expressions of ones beliefs, and to ward of those who are against it. They are not obligatory therefore if tomarrow a scholar bans it (for some reason), people should should not make a big deal. Same way Shia today indulge in Moharram rituals that are not documented in hadith from the Masoomeen (as). So if a scholar has banned it (for some reason) people should should not make a big deal.

Also if you guys are so against everything that Iran or its leaders do, why dont you, of you have the guts, make your own Shia state somewhere and run it according to your own interpretation. You can call it "Republic of Malangistan" or something. Make a ministary of lanats. Its job would be to propagate curses.......

As they say "Mulk e Khuda tang nist". Leave Iran alone and make your own state. Present to the world a model based on your beliefs.

:unsure:

Edited by Orion
  • Advanced Member

WS and AOA,

brotherman, just out of spite what IF he does? I will never be able to forgive myself for provoking him to say such a thing. You and I dont know that WHEN that very person declares jihad against his nafs and actually goes out to look for the Truth [A.S]. My hatred towards his beloveds can be enough for him to stay the way he is (Misguided), and never make the effort of finding the Truth [A.S]. I always say this to my friends on the issue of suicide bombers and this 21st century jihad that we cant turn dead bodies into Muslims, we need people to be alive so that they can revert to Islam. And btw, the kind of life style we have, who has time to curse? I'll be happy if I find able time to offer my Salat and send my greetings to The Panjatan [A.S] We already have too much hate in this world, we need to make peace with our nafs and leave these tyrants to Allah [sWT].

p.s I'm sorry if I come across as a preacher for I am only a sinner trying to seek forgiveness from Allah [sWT]. and when I write 'we need to make peace with our nafs', I am not implying that yours isnt, I am only talking about myself.

edited; added p.s

Even u can curse them infront of those who holds contary view..for that they might curse u or beat u but I assure u they will never ever curse (A.S)...

(salam)

Edited by Purged

Salaams

This video explains a huge amount, and serves as a guidance to those who blindly want to randomly discuss Shia/Sunni issues, it also reveals a great deal about the mufsed Yasir al-Habib and those who are allied with him. The ignorance found in the people claiming to be Ulema sponsered by the illegal regime occupying our beloved Hijaz, is replicated in those who are allied with Mujtaba Shirazi and Yasir al-Habib.

This video also provides evidence that those who actively persue this Shia Sunni insanity are infact assisting the enemies of Allah and of Humanity from the forces of Global Arrogance and the Zionists, and are completely allied with them.

Sayyed Kamal al-Haydari explains very clearly:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=We4i02RASmA

Perhaps this will avoid the fitneh that so often gets created on this forum by people who's level of learning is less than sufficient but who feel that just because they are capable of reading a few lines of Arabic ahadeeth they are suddenly Allameh and massive authorities on the subject.

A simple piece of advise to some of the more confused brethren who think because they know a few words in Arabic they are suddenly authorities. Understand this, your behaviour exhibits arrogance, arrogance is not a trait found in the believer, it is a trait that is exclusive to Allah, for the simple reason that one who has absolute pride is also be defintion absolutely independent. You my dear brethren - you know who you are - you are far from independent, and if you believe your knowledge is so vast and great, then know that that is an indication that you in reality KNOW NOTHING and that Shaytaan is manipulating you.

I advise you to reflect and learn and contemplate your future. Undrestand that you will be asked about each and every action that you undertake and each every word that you speak and on that day, you will not be able to act "clever" and "produce hadeeth to justify X and Y without any basic understanding of the science of ahadeeth and/or rijal and such related science" - know on that day if you persist in your fitneh mongering you will be amongst the losers and the most pathetic and miserable losers at that, and in this world you will also be hated and dispised and your mothers will curse the day they bore you, saying woe that you had aborted prior to being born.

There are reasons - good reasons - why many of us avoid these Sunnah Shia discussions, because they are not required. There are reasons - good reasons - why we fight those who curse the Ashaab and the Wives of the Prophet(S), the same way we fight the Zionists and the forces of Global Arrogance - the reasons include the FACT that those who create fitneh and division between the Muslims are infact are agents and associates (willing and knowing or ignorantly misled) of the Global Arrogance and Zionism.

May Allah hasten the return of our Master(AJ), and alleviate our suffering. Ameen, Ya Rab al-Alemeen.

With Salaams and Dua's

Shabbir

Edited by shabbir.hassanally
  • Advanced Member

(bismillah)

Why do these slogans bother you?????

Is it that deep down you are scared that somehow you are included in these chants???? and that some day these slogans will consume you. Is that your worry?????

The slogans simply say "Wilayat e Faqih", period. When they start saying "Marg bar dushmane Wilayat e Faqih - Mutlaqa" come to me. Untill then hold your peace.

These chants are just expressions of ones beliefs, and to ward of those who are against it. They are not obligatory therefore if tomarrow a scholar bans it (for some reason), people should should not make a big deal. Same way Shia today indulge in Moharram rituals that are not documented in hadith from the Masoomeen (as). So if a scholar has banned it (for some reason) people should should not make a big deal.

Also if you guys are so against everything that Iran or its leaders do, why dont you, of you have the guts, make your own Shia state somewhere and run it according to your own interpretation. You can call it "Republic of Malangistan" or something. Make a ministary of lanats. Its job would be to propagate curses.......

As they say "Mulk e Khuda tang nist". Leave Iran alone and make your own state. Present to the world a model based on your beliefs.

:unsure:

good reply brother!!!

• Veteran Member

Al-Azhar Chancellor Welcomes Imam Khamenei's Fatwa

(AhlulBayt News Agency) - Chancellor of al-Azhar University of Islamic sciences welcomed Fatwa (verdict) issued by the World Shia Leader, Imam Sayyed Ali Khamenei, which bans any insult to the companions of Hazrat Muhammad (S.A.) as well as his wives.

Such insults have always been a source of controversy and dispute between Shia and Sunni Muslims and barred them from forging a robust unity against their common enemies, unlike a multitude of commonalities between the two sects.

Ahmad al-Tayyib wrote in a statement that the fatwa was prudent and timely and would help ram the door shut to seditions.

"I received the blessed Fatwa with appreciation," he wrote.

He said it was incumbent on all Muslims to try to keep inter Muslim unity and no dispute between different Islamic sects should be allowed to harm the unity of Islamic ummah.

Tayyib also noted that Egypt has ever been at the forefront of every initiative for Muslim unity.

Western media have kept num on the Fatwa.

http://www.abna.ir/data.asp?lang=3&id=207276

Let us not make it any easier for the enemies of islam than it already is

Edited by ShahHussain
  • Banned

orion thats all well and good. more power to you. well done for completely avoiding my points.

so let me rephrase.

which of the imams instructed their followers to ritually gather and chant these slogans regularly? is it not better to do as the masumeen did and not do them?